The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story’s adult.

Children under eighteen years Should go somewhere else.

“Stage Fright”

by ”URN My Power

Gwendy’s frown was ever-present as she made her way down to the front row of the theatre. She’d stepped on the wrong toes, and her chickenshit editor had relocated her to the entertainment beat, where she couldn’t do any harm to his “insurance” rates. Now she was stuck covering Amateur Night at Chandra’s, a 21-and-up club known for erotic “hypnotists,” sexy magician acts, raunchy comedians and waitresses in bunny uniforms. Her camerawoman, Pat, panned across the crowd to show who was here. There was Councilwoman Sandra Terry, hopefully only watching so she could tell the others on the City Council what a horrible place this was and have it shut down. Over in one corner was Michiko Smith-Takei, the twentyish widow of Vernon Smith, the man who’d built the city from a fur-trading post of little importance into a major metropolitan area. The gold-digging bitch had inherited all of her late husband’s money and was already courting another octigenarean billionaire. A smallish delegation from Put and End to Female Objectification, a local militant feminist group was seated at a nearby table. Pat drew Gwendy’s attention to the fact that the group’s leader, Athena Artemis (at least, that was what she’d had her name legally changed to before starting her group and entering the public eye), was attending this little function in person.

Athena smiled when she noticed the camera. Gwendy and Pat both realized that their presence here might goad the PEFO ball-busters to do something dangerous just for the free publicity.

The first act was a “comedianne” who spent her entire five minutes bragging about how she had her husband trained. The PEFO deligation hooted and cheered as the woman told of walking through the kitchen he’d just mopped with her muddy boots on just to smack him on the ass and tell him to get dinner started before she got mad.

The second act was a man “who knew his place,” as Athena put it, and made light of how whipped he was. The third was a proud butch lesbian whose stance was simply that men were only useful as breeding stock, and then, only until science successfully creates a way for a child to be created using genetic material from two female eggs.

Gwendy was feeling bored by now. She spent a few minutes blowing a stray strand of her short, raven hair out of her face. Then the announcer came out to introduce the next act.

“Ladies and gentlemen, but particularly the ladies, it gives me great pleasure to introduce a man who’s going to go far in the business...Aluicius Marlin!”

The man who came out next looked as if he’d just come from the office. White-collar shirt with the top button undone, brown slacks, brown loafers and gray socks, though maybe a little too muscular to be an accountant or computer programmer, unless he spent ever off-hour at the gym.

“Thank you, Larry, thank you.” said Mr. Marlin. “Just let me change into something a little more appropriate.” He opened his arms, and his clothing turned to smoke, swirling around until it changed into an Annikin Skywalker black sleeveless number, but with a cape. “Ah, much better!” he said. Michiko got up and tried to run. Aluicius made a gesture and all the doors slammed shut. Michiko pounded on the door, terrified, screaming and generally making a big deal out of what was little more than an impressive trick. Pat was getting the whole spazz-out on tape.

Aluicius made another gesture, and Michiko was yanked up onto the stage as if she were on a stunt harness. Her red Chinese dress fluttered in the breeze of her passing. Her captor flattened out his hand, and she stopped, and her limbs extended to a spread-eagle position. Gwendy had been to Israel, Iraq, Somalia and every nation on Earth whose name ended in -stan. She had seen terror, and it was all over Michiko’s face. Pat had the sense to zoom in on that face before Aluicius turned her around so they couldn’t see her.

“P-p-prease, ret me go.” Michiko whimpered.

“Why are you so frightened, my dear?” Aluicius asked softly, just loud enough for the microphone to project it to the back of the room, as he caressed her pretty Japanese face.

“You...you no fake.” Michiko said.

“You would prefer I were a charlatain?” Aluicius asked. “A mere illusionist? Someone for the Masked Magician to debunk on national television? I’m always disappointed by such characters. There’s nothing to them, no substance, only parlor tricks I could outdo on my worst day.” He gestured, and her spread-eagle posture became something more like military attention. “My dear, look at you, you’re so tense. Relax. Sleep.” He touched her forehead, and her eyes rolled back, then she went as limp as a rag doll, falling into his arms like a puppet with her strings cut. Four of the women from the PEFO table—everyone but Athena—got up and charged the door, trying desperately to get out. Aluicius grabbed a tophat out of nowhere and pulled out a flute, then set the hat on stage. He began to play a lively dance tune on the flute, and four ropes emerged from the hat like snakes being charmed.

At least it’s not that old Snake-Charmer’s Dance song. Gwendy thought to herself. Just then, the ropes extended across the stunned audience, wrapping themselves around the four PETO girls’ waists and bringing them to the stage as well. Soon they lay limp and helpless on the stage beside Michiko.

“As you can see, ladies and gentlemen, I am no charlatain. Even these militant feminists fall helpless under my sway.”

“YOU LET THEM GO!” Athena snarled, knocking over her table and marching toward the stage. Aluicius made a rising gesture, and Athena floated into the air. “PUT ME DOWN, YOU CAN’T DO THIS!”

“No?” Aluicius asked, sounding amused. “Such a catty creature. Perhaps I should give you a more fitting form.” Athena’s facial expression turned from rage to discomfort. She grabbed her behind, and her expression turned to shock. “Here, let me help you with that.” Aluicius said, and her pants split. A long, furry tail unfurled from its confinement, lashing in the air just like a real cat’s tail, when the cat it’s attached to is angry.

“Mew?” Athena said, then covered her mouth in surprise. A thin coating of fur, barely as thick as a cheap T-shirt, sprouted on her body, and her human ears absorbed into her head to be replaced with catlike ones on top as the fur turned red-blonde just like her hair. Pat zoomed in to get a shot of her wide, catlike eyes, complete with slitted pupils. Aluicius set her roughly on the stage, and she stopped changing. She tried to pounce, her newfound claws extended as far as they would go, but was stopped in midair by a gesture from Aluicius.

“You should know better than that, pretty kitty.” Aluicius said. He touched her forehead, and she went to sleep as well. Her second landing on the stage was much more gentle. Everything male in the audience, and many females, cheered. “Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. And now, on with the show!” He made a gesture, and the sleeping Michiko rose, like a puppet whose strings were being taken up. She assumed a rigid posture, as stiff as a board, and was tilted horizontally. Aluicius made a circle of fire appear, and passed it over Michiko like a magician showing that his levitating subject was not being suspended by strings. However, as he passed it over her, her clothes changed. Her Chinese dress disappeared and was replaced with red lingerie and a collar. He placed her feet on the stage and tilted her upright again, so she was standing. Then he groped her tiny boobs. Gwendy gasped, outraged at his treatment of her—then Michiko’s breasts started growing, right in front of everyone’s eyes. They went from barely-there to bountiful bazoombas in the time it took to inflate a balloon. Those breasts were soft and yielding, and yet defied gravity like the firmest implants. He snapped his fingers, and she opened her eyes. She screamed in horror at what she was wearing, or perhaps it was what her chest had become, or both.

Most likely both. Gwendy thought, wishing she dared try to leave. The magician touched Michiko’s forehead again, and her eyes closed for a moment while her face drained of fear—or any expression of any kind. When they opened, they were featureless orbs that glowed blue. She sank down to her knees and simply knelt there, without complaint or comment or even a change in her blank expression.

“There, that’s more like it.” Aluicius said. “I dislike hysterics.” He gestured, and one of the PEFO girls rose. She was a pale thing with short, limp, dirty-blonde hair. After passing through the hoop, her clothes changed just like Michiko’s, showing breasts that weren’t quite as small as Michiko’s former rack, a bony butt, and a navel ring. Aluicius made the ring—and the hole where it had been—disappear, possibly the only normal trick he’d done the whole evening. Then he made the girl’s butt bigger, and her hips flare, until she had a lovely heart-shaped ass for everyone to admire. Then he increased her breasts as he’d done for Michiko. he ran his hands through her hair, and the yellow spaghetti became a voluminous mane of spun gold that curled its merry way down to her new derrierre. He wiped off her freckles like dirt smudges on a child’s face, and tweaked her nipples like the color knob of a television. Just like with the color knob, her skin changed from pasty white to green to blue before he settled on a nice golden-brown tan. She looked at herself in shock when the magician woke her from her sleep.

“I...I’m beautiful!” she said, examining herself. “Thank you!” He smiled, and patted her head, then stood her next to Michiko, but facing slightly away so she couldn’t see the Asian’s eyes. The next PEFO member, a diminutive black woman, became a pantherlike woman, or maybe a humanoid panther, before everyone’s eyes. He awoke Athena, and she began to nuzzle and lick his hand. There was no trace of the woman who had been head of an organization called Put an End to Female Objectification in those cat’s eyes. Now she was an affectionate performing kitten more than willing to jump through Aluicius’ hoop. He put her on a leash and walked her around to every table.

When he got to her table, Councilwoman Terry asked him to change everyone back. He said he had a better idea, and waved his hand in front of her eyes. Her face blanked, and she followed him to the stage as if she were on a leash as well.

Now Gwendy was terrified. Councilwoman Terry’s eyes were as empty as a doll’s, and the magician had done it merely by waving his hand in front of her face. He snapped his fingers and a raunchy dance tune began to play over the speakers. The councilwoman started dancing. As she shed her clothes, she seemed to shed years as well. Jacket, blouse and slacks flew off the stage, and the dancer looked more like a college girl than a member of the City Council. She continued to drop in apparent age as she kicked off her shoes, threw away her bra, and shot her panties into the audience by its elastic. Now she looked like a teenager, fifteen, maybe seventeen, but her eyes still had that doll-like look to them. She and the panther-woman went down on each other, to the delight of the male members of the audience, while Aluicius went to work on the remaining feminists. One was changed into a purple-haired anime-like being whose impressive (but thankfully not as big as Michiko’s) chest was barely contained by her new anime schoolgirl uniform. The second one was turned silver, and her bowl-cut hair became a solid metal helmet. When her eyes opened, they were empty, glowing robot eyes. She stood and ripped off her clothes, revealing a pair of nipples that looked like they could cut diamonds, and three round holes where her mouth, ass and vagina should be, just the right size for a well-endowed man’s penis. She stood at attention next to Michiko, her metal skin gleaming in the stage lights.

The last one opened her eyes and ripped her clothes off, then started fondling herself like no one was looking. Her breasts swelled, and she started to knead them. She licked a trickle of milk off the back of her hand when it started coming out of her nipples. Her eyes were as white as her milk. She climbed down off the stage and fed her nipples to a pair of girls in the front row. They fought at first, and milk trickled down their chins, but eventually they started drinking like starving calves. Their breasts swelled just like the woman they were nursing from, and their eyes turned white as well. At last they disengaged, licking up any milk they may have missed, and the three went to find more women to transform with their magic milk.

Gwendy gestured for Pat to follow her, and they slipped along the wall to the stairs near the stage while his attention was focussed on the robot girl, whose sexual functions he was demonstrating for the audience. They slipped backstage. The announcer was fucking a female stagehand up against the backdrop control. Her wide, empty eyes glowed just like Michiko’s. They slipped past the couple to the green room. There, the female performers were being fucked by the males. The whipped man was tensing up as he came in the butch lesbian’s butt. All the women’s eyes were glowing just like Michiko’s.

“Come on!” Gwendy whispered softly, and they crept past the scene until they found a glowing EXIT sign. “Let’s go!” she said, and they rushed the door. Gwendy hit it hard. She saw stars.

“It won’t open!” Pat whispered. “The lever moves, but it won’t open!” Gwendy picked herself up off the floor.

“Let’s try the fire exit!” she suggested. That too proved to be unassailable.

“We’re trapped!” Pat squeaked.

“Who’s there?” demanded Aluicius. Gwendy gestured for Pat to hide. Aluicius approached her, guided by a light that floated beside him. “Well, you’re a pretty one.” he said. “What’s your name?”

“Gwendy Michaels.” she said. “I’m a reporter.”

“Gwendy, eh?” he asked. “Nice name. I think I’ll let you remember that, if nothing else.”

“Are you going to make me like them?” Gwendy asked.

“Perhaps not, if you’re willing to cooperate.” Aluicius said. He advanced toward her. Pat came out from behind a large prop couch and hit him on the back of the head with something. “OW!” he growled, then turned on Pat and shot some kind of energy out of his hand. Pat stopped moving. In the wizard’s light, she looked...gray?

“What did you do to her?!” Gwendy demanded.

“Ah, damn!” Aluicius grunted. He felt the back of his head, and checked his hand. “I really must learn to control my temper. One hit on the head and I just lose it.”

“Are you bleeding?” Gwendy asked.

“No.” he growled. Then he cleared his throat and spoke again more calmly. “No. She hits like a little girl. It felt worse than it actually is.”

“Pat was trying to protect me.” Gwendy said. “Please...Please change her back! I’ll do anything!” She choked. “Anything you ask.”

“Anything I ask, if I’ll make her flesh again?”

“Yes, yes, please!” Gwendy pleaded. Aluicius touched Pat’s forehead. The grayness fell away, revealing flesh underneath. He turned to Gwendy and enfolded her in his arms. She saw Pat’s eyes glowing just like Michiko’s before he touched her own forehead.

She wasn’t sure what she was expecting, but she certainly hadn’t expected it to be as pleasant as falling asleep. Memory, past, identity and consciousness drifted away like dandelion seeds on the breeze. She opened her glowing eyes, ready to serve the Master’s will.

* * *

Aluicius marched the last of the women onto the touring bus before ascending himself. Inside, the bus was more like a mansion. A mansion on wheels, but still, a mansion. Slumming at amateur night was always a lucrative endeavor. He passed the girls once called Gwendy and Pat, making out on a pile of pillows behind the driver’s seat. They’d been such good friends, it felt right somehow to bind their life-force together so they’d never have to live apart from one another, even if they were no longer aware of it. He made a gesture, and the bus started to drive itself onto the road. He’d have shrunk most of the women’s breasts down to a feasible size by the time they reached the first rest area.

Me and my huge-tit gag, he thought to himself, making them big always gets a rise out of the audience, but getting them back to normal’s always a bear. He looked over at the friends. Ah, hell, I can shrink those any time. he thought, dropping trou and joining the pair on the pillows. As one, they began to lick his shaft, lubing him up with their tongues. They made a sexy tunnel with their boobs and began to titty-fuck him. I do believe this is the best idea I’ve had in a long time! he thought as the bus drove on.