The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stalking MzDominica

I knew she was in there. I could see her through the window. I had finally found her.

She was sitting in her chair. She had several people surrounding her. At first I thought they were men and women, but, looking, I realized they were all men. The two massaging her feet were clearly men, who were wearing just shorts. The two giving her a manicure and the one massaging her shoulders, however, were wearing bras, pantyhose, and makeup. But the bulges in their pantyhose revealed them as men, as well. In a cage, nearby, another man wearing shorts was polishing a pair of boots, but in a rather strange manner. He had his face buried in them as he polished them, inhaling very deeply. His shorts were bulging, as well. The men were all very clearly turned on. But I also thought they looked a bit ridiculous. I liked a bit of D&S, but I did not believe that I could possibly be brought down to that level. That was what I was doing there. I had seen that MzDominica was a very successful domme. She hypnotized her subs, and the result I could see in front of me.

I had been into hypnotic domination for years. But I was a switch; I liked dominating as much as I liked subbing. And my biggest fantasy was a scene switching; the sub becomes the dom, the domme becomes the subbe. And I was going to make my fantasy come true tonight. I had gotten MzDominica’s confidence, even listened to a couple of her mp3’s a few times. They were hot, but I knew that I could easily resist the commands that she gave. She was interested in the fact that I was a Dom, as well, and taught me a number of techniques. Well, we’ll see how good a student I was tonight. I would sneak into her bedroom at night, and, while she was asleep, give her some suggestions I had carefully prepared. They would go straight to her subconscious; she would be completely unaware that I had even given them. Nothing too major, just something to make her see the world a bit more, well, my way. With those suggestions in place, I would slowly, but surely, turn her into my own personal slave.

She had given a number of hints as to where she lived. So, using my skills, I traced her to her home in Harleyville. Since she had never seen me before, it was not hard to stake her out. I stayed at the Ashley Lodge, pretending to be a Web entrepreneur looking to buy up local crops at wholesale prices, so it wasn’t strange for me to be looking around town. I even managed to get into a few conversations with the local web host (yes, even a town like Harleyville had one; he was also the town’s only professional photographer), and, in conversation about the kinds of sites he hosted, found a lot about MzDominica’s site as well. But the details don’t matter; what counted was that I was at the window, looking in. I put the microphone I had picked up form Spy Store against the window.

“If you all do an especially good job pleasing me, I’ll have a special trance for you tonight.” MzDominica said, smiling.

I watched the men redouble their efforts, all of them trying to do their job as perfectly as possible. I watched the two male types at her feet, now lovingly rubbing, kissing, and licking. I saw the manicurists, paying extra attention to their work, ensuring that everything they did was perfection. I could see the face of the masseur (masseuse?) twisted in concentration as he/she concentrated on every muscle, every movement. The one in the cage already seemed to be in ecstasy, but even he stopped inhaling as much, and paid more attention to the shine on the boots. And MzDominica seemed rather pleased with herself. After several minutes, she said, “OK, enough of this. You have all been good boys and girls, so come here. I have a special trance I promised you.”

I almost didn’t notice when she finished. I must have drifted off; the trance was so boring. I had no idea why she was such a success, if this is what her trances were like. I probably caught her on a bad night. In any case, everybody got ready for bed. I waited to be sure that everybody was asleep. Rural living must have gotten to them; they didn’t even have a burglar alarm. It was easy enough to get into MzDominica’s bedroom. And there was nobody else in the room. That seemed a bit odd to me, but I figured that she wanted her privacy. Well, that would change soon.

I looked at her face. I patiently waited until her eyes were moving back and forth. And then I made my move.

I very quietly said, “Can you hear me?”

I was waiting for her to shake her head gently, or even say, “Yes.” What I was not prepared for her to say was, “You must obey Dominica.” And I was not prepared for me to say back, “I must obey Dominica.”

She repeated it. “You must obey Dominica.”

i answered, “i must obey Dominica.”

She got up, but i just stood there, transfixed. “On your knees, slave.” She said.

i immediately did so. My Mistress had commanded me to get on my knees, so that is what i had to do. Wait a minute. Something was wrong. Something was...

“Sleep.” She commanded. And i did.

I had some odd dreams. All sorts of strange things and sensations, that ran through my mind. I dreamt that I was in the positions of all the slaves; the slaves massaging her feet, the ones giving her a manicure, the one giving her a massage, even the one in the cage. I dreamt of doing all sorts of tasks, and being very happy doing them. I dreamt...

Then I woke up. I was outside the house, looking in the window. Then I jumped. The reaction was caused by a tap on my shoulder. Two very large men were behind me. And I recognized them; they were the local police. I had not expected them to be so vigilant, but I had an excuse ready.

“Come with us!” one said. I complied. I figured that going along quietly, then giving my explanations later, with a lawyer present. I expected them to read me my rights. But they didn’t. And they didn’t take me to the car. They took me to MzDominica’s door. That’s when I realized that things were more amiss than I had thought.

MzDominica opened the door. She was smiling. That was even stranger.

“Ah, hello there!” she said. “When I saw you around town, I figured that you would be showing up here pretty soon!”

So she had recognized me. I didn’t realize that she kept such close tabs on those with whom she communicated.

“I have two questions for you!” she demanded. But the questions she asked were not what I expected. “First of all, what is today’s date?”

“It’s April twelfth.” I answered.

“Look at the trees!” she demanded. I did. But that was wrong. Even in the moonlight, instead of the lush green that the trees should have been, I could see they were all sorts of colors and falling off. A chill went though me, and it wasn’t just the southern night air.

“And what is your name?” she asked.

That was an odd question. “My name is 433570!” I replied. No, that was wrong. I had a name, not a number. But the only name I could think of was 433570. Every instinct i had told me to run. But i couldn’t. It was too late. i could already feel my willpower draining out of me. And, even worse, it felt good.

“I decided that you should probably know exactly what happened to you, so I returned a bit of your willpower to you.” MzDominica said with a smile. “I knew from the beginning that you thought you could win with Me, but you couldn’t. Right?”

“i could not win with you. Dominica always wins.” i said, automatically, as if the words were programmed into my mind. Which, of course, they were.

“you thought that you let your ideas be hidden, but I knew what was on your little mind.” She continued. “So I decided to encourage it, but My way. you probably don’t even remember that it was I who first told you about sleep inductions. But I’ve been doing a lot of them on you in the past few months.”

That could not have been right. Months? But how could She have gotten to my apartment? i knew for a fact that she had been here. But She continued.

“I was so nice to you. I helped you with your own hypnotic skills. I even sent some of my own mp3’s to you, as gifts, for you to learn from. But they were also a gift to Me. I knew you would think yourself above them, but I also knew you would not be able to resist them. They made you obsessed with Me, wanting to serve Me, desiring only Me. But your idea of serving was for Me to be a slave to you. So I passed you little hints, here and there, to allow you to find where I lived. Of course I was waiting for you, and of course I recognized you. What’s really funny is that if you were what you represented yourself to be, you could have been making a lot of money working for Me. But you chose to go against Me, so, that night when you came to try to enslave Me, I was prepared.”

That night? But it was tonight! What was She talking about?

“I knew that you were going to use a microphone. I’m the one who led you to the Spy Store in the first place, when you thought you were looking for something for Me. So, when you were waiting outside the window, I started an induction, specifically designed for you. And you went right under. And I’ve been reinforcing it for the last 6 months.”

i finally had to speak. “Last six months? i’ve only been here tonight!”

“That’s where you’re mistaken.” replied MzDominica. The dreams came back to me. They weren’t dreams. They really happened. I had been here, a slave to MzDominica, for the last 6 months. But that was impossible. i had to clear my mind. After all, i wasn’t some slave. i was 433570! Wait. That couldn’t be right. Not a number. Humans don’t have numbers. Only slaves had numbers.

“6 months?” i asked again.

“Give or take.” replied MzDominica. I looked at the men holding me. “Don’t look to them for help. They have been my slaves almost as long as I have been living here. In any case, like I said, if you had been what you represented yourself as, you still would have been my slave, but you would have been an employee as well. Look at this.”

She pointed to a computer. On it was her home page on the web. And featured were what She called her “Hypnotic Allure Ladies.” Queen Passionate. Obey Miss Drew. And Queen Power. i took better look at Queen Power. It was a man, in makeup and in drag, but dressed as a dominatrix and looking very severe. And then i realized. It was me.

“Your voice is great for trances, and the gay boys all love you!” said MzDominica. “But i like to use you for more, well, personal things. Thanks for your help, boys. I can take it from here.”

The two police officers said, in unison, “Must obey Dominica.” and went on their way. i was no longer being held by them, but i never really was. i was held in place by the power of MzDominica. My Mistress. i was a fool to think that i could control Her. i was her property.

“My boots need polishing, tonight. Go into your cage and shine them up. As a reward, you can smell them, i guess.” said MzDominica. She took them off and handed them to me. A part of me remembered how scents make very powerful triggers, going directly to the limbic system of the brain. The rest of me inhaled, as I felt the last bit of willpower drain away.

“Must obey Dominica’s Boots”, i replied, obediently. i entered the cage, and inhaled Her Scent. At one time, i would have thought that the slave in the cage was quite pathetic. But i would never be that person again. i would just spend the rest of my life, in worshipping ecstasy. i started polishing Her Boots. Willpower was a painful thing anyway. i was glad MzDominica had mine.