The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Step-Mother’s Lesson

A young girl returning from school can be more trouble than an evil step-mother can handle, IF she has mind control skills.

Anjali Ryan was a contradiction in terms. Even her name. Anjali. itself, was a relatively common Indian name , but Ryan, her surname was of Irish derivation, and clearly the two didn’t USUALLY go together.

Her father Patrick Ryan had married her mother Sushma Showkeen when both were living in Dehli, Patrick on assignment as a reporter with one of the wire services. A couple of years after that they relocated back to London where the settled down a purchased a home, Patrick by then having been promoted to the Editorial Desk, of a large daily newspaper.

Anjali was their only child. Her features were darkly beautiful and her eyes deep, dark and brown. But her hair had shades of auburn in it’s dark waves. Everything about her was a contradiction in terms.

When she was 12 her mother had died in an accident and less than six months after that her father announced he was marrying a young blonde American woman who had worked as his secretary at the paper for a number of months. That made young Anjali angry, but she was even MORE hurt and angry when her step-mother, Candy, announced at dinner one evening that she was “unable to cope” with a teenage child and had enrolled Anjali in a girl’s school nearly 600 miles away from London.

Unceremoniously Anjali was packed up and shipped off to Cobham Hall’s Girls School and even when holidays came around Candy found some excuse to get Anjali’s father NOT to bring her home for a holiday stay.

It was obvious Candy wanted to be the only woman in Patrick’s life and that she would do ANYTHING to keep Anjali away.

Literally YEARS passed with Anjali’s anger festering and her resentment toward her step-mother growing. Finally, when she was nearly 18 she graduated from Cobham Hall and , after a long argument, Patrick forced his wife to allow Anjali to return home for the summer between finishing her secondary education and starting at University.

But Candy, now thirty-five, did not give up on her desire to keep Anjali separated emotionally from her father, by making the girl leave their home every day to work in a nearby town, and by filling Patrick up with false tales of Anjali’s (non-existent) sexual escapades. Anjali even noticed her DIARY was disturbed EVERY day when she left for work. She assumed her step-mother was reading it to find out any “dirt” that she could. All this Anjali assumed, was to assure that Candy would be the sole beneficiary of her father’s will, which now contained a rather substantial estate, as well as a company pension and insurance.

But remember, Anjali was a contradiction in terms. She had tacitly allowed all this abuse because she knew that she would someday be able to out wit her step mother . Anjali had performed brilliantly in the Girl’s School and had learned many things , among them the science and skill of mental manipulation through subliminal communications and hypnotism. That was ONE of the things that made her stay in school more palatable. At 14 she had learned she could hypnotize her classmates, and that left her “top dog” in her class. Later, with her increasing knowledge of subliminals she was able to entrance and mesmerize even members of the faculty, which made her stay MUCH more palatable.

Some of the adventures she had with her hypnotized schoolmates and teachers WOULD have been fodder for her step-mother’s stories, but those escapades were NEVER written in her diary.

To Candy’s surprise she discovered an unmarked video tape next to Anjali’s diary one day when she was making her normal search of her step-daughters private things. She thought that perhaps it was a porno tape or at least some confession of some sort that she could use as a weapon against the lovely young girl. She was determined to be the ONLY woman in Patrick Ryan’s life.

The full figured blonde was dressed in a loose fitting sweat shirt and pants outfit as she put the tape into the VCR and adjusted the volume and brightness on the huge projection TV in the game room on the first floor. She sat down on a silver and leather Bauhaus-style chair which faced the screen and adjusted her eyes as the strange tape began to play.

Candy settled in the chair as bursts of bright colors exploded across the huge screen. In the background she could hear a hum or hiss as the video seemed to be tracking itself, she continued to stare as she hoped it would soon pop into focus.

The color bursts seemed to emanate form the center of the screen and move toward her over and over and she was surprised that soon she , herself, seemed to be moving INTO the pattern of light as it moved, pulsated and danced across the screen. It must have been some sort of optical illusion.

As the illusion of movement grew, Candy was able to tell that the background hiss was actually some kind of words and music which she couldn’t QUITE translate in her mind, but all the same , it seemed that if she continued to watch she would learn all the secrets about Anjali that she desperately wanted to know .

She was oblivious to the fact that Anjali had come back into the house and was indeed standing behind her this very minute, as she continued to stare into the intricate pattern of light swirling across the screen. The sound too, now was becoming more clear in her mind. She KNEW it was a female voce, yet the words still somehow eluded her .

Now it seemed to her as if she were actually being swept away on the by the movement of the colors and it seemed so very easy... so very relaxing just to continue to stare at the screen as the colors..... the colors .... the colors... what was she thinking about? Never mind... just do as the voice on the tape was saying..... look at the colors.....

Oh yes... it WAS a voice... Anjali’s voice ... and what was it saying ?

“Watch the colors and submit to Anjali .... watch the colors and submit to Anjali .....” over and over the same words ... over and over the colors flowed .... just as she thought she had figured out the pattern something new would happen on the screen and she HAD to watch.... had to listen ....” watch to colors and submit to Anjali....”

As Candy’s eyes were fixed on the screen Anjali began to softly massage her shoulders and neck, and then she softly traced circles on her step-mother’s temples with her finger tips. She leaned over and whispered into Candy’s ear, her hot breath sending waves of sensual feeling into Candy. " Submit to me .... submit to me ... you MUST submit to me....”

The subliminal commands from the tape, Anjali’s powerful presence all were combining to render Candy highly suggestible and soon her lips parted slightly and her eyes stared vacantly at the video as it bounced it’s constantly changing colors into her eyes.

Anjali waved her hand back and forth in front of Candy’s eyes and was pleased to note that they stayed wide open, fixed on the screen and did not follow the motion of her hand. Her step- mother was seemingly oblivious to everything in the room except to screen in front of her and it’s ever changing pattern of colors. This was exactly the way the hypnotic tape was supposed to work. And Candy was turning out to be an EXCELLENT subject.

The dark haired girl moved around to the front of her step -mother and watched the reflected light patterns on her face as Candy stared , expressionless at the screen. Now the blonde could CLEARLY hear the words " Look deeply into Anjali’s eyes as she speaks to you.... look deeply into her eyes and obey her .... obey her .... obey... obey....”

As Candy continued to stare helplessly ahead the colors and the voices from the screen soon stopped, but the assault on her mind did not. Now she was staring at the deep, dark eyes of her much younger step- daughter, standing right in front of her. And as she gazed into her eyes she found it was so hard to resist their hypnotic power.

“Now, Candy dear, are you ready to submit your will to mine, ready to listen to Anjali and obey her commands ?”

Candy mustered all her remaining will strength and tried to resist the words spinning in her mind, the words that were somehow becoming her own thoughts.

“N...n...no ...I ..... ”

Anjali stepped a bit closer, and leaned down so she was face to face with the blonde so that her dark, burning eyes were the only thing Candy could see and spoke to her in a low, commanding voice. " Don’t fight me Candy. You are too weak to fight me. You are unable to resist me. Look deeper into my eyes and you will KNOW that you must obey... Deeper and deeper.. and the deeper you look the more you know you must obey... obey ... obey Anjali ... obey me....”

This time as Candy tried to voice her resistance her lips moved, but no sound escaped. She was clearly falling further under Anjali’s powerful spell.

“Obey me Candy ... you know you must ... just give in and obey me ... so weak ... your mind so pliant ... so vulnerable to my will ... you are powerless before me ... defenseless ... give in ... surrender ...just say it and it will be true ... just say you will obey, and it will be YOUR reality ... just say the words.....”

“obey ... obey ... obey ...obey...” Candy started a mindless repetition of Anjali’s commands and the dark beauty KNEW she had won. Candy had succumbed to her hypnotic trance. The woman was hers to command. Now she had only to instill her with certain behaviors and feelings and soon, the only DAUGHTER would again be the only WOMAN in her father’s life

“Good girl,” Anjali said as Candy smiled, knowing she had pleased her step-daughter, and it WAS important to please her.

“Now answer me, and you know you have to answer truthfully, have you ever had a lesbian experience?” Anjali said as her eyes continued to bore into Candy’s brain.

“Yes, Anjali, once in school my room mate and I licked each other until we climaxed, but I didn’t REALLY like it so we never did it again.”

“That isn’t true. Now listen carefully. You LOVED the experience. You LOVED your room mate. You LOVED lesbian sex. You loved it so much that you never want to have sex with a man again. You LOVE women. You are a lesbian... You ARE a lesbian....”

“A lesbian? No... I...”

“Yes you are Candy. I can prove it to you. Look at me now Candy. Look at me and tell me you LOVE what you see.”

At some point during the induction the lovely young girl had removed her own clothing a stood naked in front of her step-mother. Her dark skin, her full breasts and dark areolas, were exposed to Candy’s gaze, and Anjali could see the blonde’s breathing quicken as she looked at the lovely teenager.

“I am a woman, Candy, you love women don’t you?”

“Nooo..... n..... Y..y...esssss, YES I DO.”

Anjali cupped her breasts in her hands and licked her lips, " Then come to me, my lesbian slut. Come to your own step-daughter and worship me.... LOVE me.”

Candy stood up and stared at Anjali, her arms hanging limply at her sides.

The Indian beauty brushed her hand across her own moist slit and extended her wet finger toward her step-mother. " I said, COME TO ME.”

Now Candy was beyond resistance. The vision of loveliness before her was too much for her and she pulled at her own clothing and moved toward Anjali.

Anjali laughed and moved backwards. " Come to me Candy. Come to me as you should, on your knees....”

Not even for a moment did the blonde consider resisting, she yanked off her loose fitting sweat clothes and fell to her knees then crawled toward the dark skinned beauty , so close, yet so far from her. She was desperate to kiss and worship her nubile young body.

Anjali stopped moving backward and reached out, entwining her fingers in Candy’s blonde hair, pulling her face to hers and kissing the hypnotized woman savagely on the lips. They both sighed.

The dark beauty forced her step-mother’s face down to her bare feet and whispered hoarsely, “kiss them.”

Helpless, entranced, and full of lust Candy kissed and licked her step-daughter’s feet and toes.

Slowly, never losing her grip on the blonde’s hair Anjali guided her mother from her feet, to her legs, then to her thighs and finally her pussy, as the powerless woman continued her lustful worship of her step-daughter.

Candy continued her erotic assault until juices ran down Anjali’s legs and the young girl shook with pleasure.

After a few moments. Anjali pulled Candy’s head back up so they were again face to face , and the youngster’s dark eyes once again captured the still entranced woman’s gaze, pushing her even deeper into a hypnotic trance of surrender. Surrender to her beautiful step-daughter.

“See you ARE a lesbian, aren’t you? That’s the ONLY kind of sex you ever want isn’t it? ”

“Yes......yes.......YES!!!!!! I am a lesbian... I’ve ALWAYS been a lesbian.....”

“Yes, I KNOW you are Candy... and now listen. There are MORE commands you must follow, but right now lick my tits.”

* * *

Later that night, at dinner, Candy announced that she was leaving Patrick. She told him she had decided to “move on” with her life. Patrick was shocked, and left the table immediately, to hide his sadness. Candy left the house, never even desiring a settlement in the divorce. A few months later Patrick and Anjali heard that she had taken up with a leather biker girl and was now “out of the closet” and hung around the city’s lipstick and leather bars every night, looking for women.

Anjali enrolled in a University in the city so she could live at home and be with her father, and although he continued to work as the editor of a large daily paper, he remained emotionally weakened by his wife’s sudden departure.

But his daughter filled much of the emotional void Candy had left, and he loved having her home again.

One evening , after work, she had him sit in front of the TV screen and watch a video she said she had just purchased.

She told him she bought it because would help her be more assertive in all her relationships, and she wanted to see if she had been “scammed” by the seller.

As she started the tape colorful patterns filled the screen and Anjali thought that soon she WOULD be the only woman in his life .... in many ways......