The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stocking Stuffer

All the usual disclaimers. Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home.

Enjoy.

Saturday afternoon at a mall in the middle of December is definitely not the sort of place to go to if you want to be at ease. Jane Russell definitely thought so. She was sitting inside the small mall employee lounge, the only place to get away from the crowds. Jane knew she needed the money for gifts, but she really had hoped to find a better job. She sighed as she put her feet up. It would have been better if they weren’t inside curled shoes.

She was an attractive high schooler with dark curly hair, long legs and a cute nose. She wore a bright green outfit with a red hat, the normal suit for one of Santa’s elves. She was an assistant at the mall’s Santa Claus site, helping manage the horde of children who frequented the mall to give St. Nick their wish lists. Handling a platoon of toddlers every day and taking photographs wasn’t her idea of holiday cheer but the money was good and she kind of enjoyed the looks the male store employees gave her in her outfit.

Jane glanced up as Jason Miller entered the room. A retired professor at a nearby college, Miller had volunteered to be Santa this year and was a delight. He already had a full white beard and hair and a little stuffing completed the illusion. He pulled the red cap off his balding head and sat down across from Jane. “Beat, huh, Mr. Miller?” she asked.

“Call me Jason,” Miller smiled. “It’s not that. I really love pleasing the kids like that. It just I’m not as young as I used to be and having them crawling over me puts a strain on these old bones.”

“Well, it’s not a real easy deal for the young generation either,” Jane said. “Ah, well, I’m making enough money to buy Christmas gifts for people.”

“That’s always nice,” Miller said. “I managed to pick up a few items as well. Here, look at this.” He rummaged through a pocket before pulling out a bright ornament. It hung from a string in his fingers, lightly swinging in front of Jane’s face. It was a bright green color that reflected the light intensely. Jane blinked a few times as the light bounced off the ornament and into her eyes. “It’s beautiful,” she said. “Who’s it for?”

“A nephew of mine,” Miller said. “I think it will look good on the tree, it catches the light so well. The light shines off of it and into your eyes and you just can’t look away from it. You can’t look away, you have to keep looking at it. You have to keep staring right at the ball. You can’t take your eyes away from it, you don’t want to take your eyes away from it. You just want to keep staring at the ball because it relaxes you. The light bouncing off of it relaxes you, makes you feel good. You don’t want to look away from the light because it makes you feel so good. So good, Jane, you feel so good staring at the ball of light. Watch how it glows, how it bounces light into your eyes, you feel so good staring at this light, Jane. It feels so good to stare at the light and watch it bounce into your eyes, into your eyes, deeper and deeper into your eyes. The more the light bounces into your eyes, the more good you feel. You feel so very good to keep watching the light bouncing off the ball and into your eyes. It feels so good to watch it bounce into your eyes, you feel so good watching it, so good. How do you feel, Jane?”

“Good...Very good...” Jane’s glazed eyes were stuck to the spinning ball and her face was slack. Knowing she was now in a light trance, the former psychology professor began to deepen her state. “Yes, Jane, you feel very good. You feel very good watching the ball and listening to my voice. Watching the ball makes you feel very good. Listening to me makes you feel very good. Listening to me makes you feel good and you know that to continue feeling good, you have to listen to me. You have to listen to me to continue feeling good. You want to listen to me, Jane, so you can continue to feel very good. Would you like to continue feeling very good, Jane?”

“Yes.”

“Good, good. Then doing anything I say will make you feel very, very good. Anything I want you to do will make you feel good. You must continue to feel good, you wan to continue to feel very good, Jane. You know that you want to continue to feel very good and to continue to feel very good, you have to listen to what I say and do what I say and you will feel so very good, Jane. You will do anything I say if it makes you feel good, Jane. You’d like to do anything I say to feel good, don’t you, Jane?”

“Yes.”

“Then listen to me very carefully, Jane...”

Melvin Miller sighed as he walked into his house. His parents were gone for a party and it had been another hard day of working at the computer department of the retail store. He was medium height, a thin build and his face wasn’t exactly movie-star material, highlighted by pimples and a long, thin nose. He was hardly the most popular person in school and his high intellect didn’t prevent him from avoiding the merciless ribbing of his classmates.

Melvin walked up the stairs to his bedroom, trying to think of some way to heighten his dull night. He walked into his room and stopped dead. For a moment, he felt like he was having an out-of-body experience. His eyes bugged out at the sight of Jane Russell, the girl he had been lusting after for the last two years of high school, standing naked in front of his bed. Actually, she wasn’t totally naked. A bright red ribbon circled around her hips and ass, with a bright red bow right in between her full breasts.

Melvin stared at her for a full minute before realizing he was awake. He stepped forward cautiously, taking notice of Jane’s blank expression and lack of movement. She stood perfectly still, hands behind her back, her breasts jutted out. Melvin waved a hand in front of her face and received not so much as a blink. For the first time, Melvin saw a bright white tag attached to the bow. He pulled it off and unfolded it, reading the message inside.

“Dear nephew,

Didn’t think I could do it, did you? I know, you thought I was joking when I said I’d give you the girl of your dreams for Christmas. But here she is, all for you. Attached is instructions on how to bring her out of her trance and make her forget everything, along with a trigger phrase to put her back under when you want. You’ve been a good boy this year and this is your reward. Have fun.

Merry Christmas
Uncle Jason

Melvin reread the note and the instructions several times before it fully impacted him. He had Jane Russell hypnotized, ready to do anything he wanted. It was a brief battle with his conscience, the victor never in doubt. Melvin swiftly removed his clothes, then faced Jane. “Jane, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Master,” she said. Melvin’s cock instantly hardened as his grin grew even wider. “Would you let me fuck you, Jane?”

“Yes, Master. I want you to fuck me and make me feel good.”

Melvin reached forward and undid the bow, letting it fall around Jane’s nude body. He moved forward and embraced her, pulling her into a kiss. He was stunned by the intensity with which she answered as she pushed herself against him, rubbing her body against his so hard he thought he’d come right there.

He lay her down on the bed and spent several moments licking at her wonderful breasts. He suckled one nipple in his mouth and ran his tongue into her cleavage, the moans from her throat driving him on. He had to feel her and pushed his cock into her pussy. He began pushing in and out, his rod sliding through her passage, which was growing more wet by the second. With each thrust, he lapped at her tits, doing everything but biting down on her nipples. They went into another hot kiss as he felt himself build. Jane was in ecstasy, her trance-induced mind committed to nothing but pleasing Melvin and doing his bidding. Her cry as they orgasmed was muffled as their lips remained locked together. She compensated by pushing herself harder on Melvin’s face as they rode the wave through.

Melvin disengaged himself and fell back on the bed, amazed that he had just lost his virginity to the woman he found worthy of such a honor. His amazement grew as Jane unexpectedly took his still-hard cock in her mouth. She began sucking on it, licking all around the balls and rod, letting her tongue slide over his juices. Melvin moaned and leaned back, loving every second of this. Just before he blew his wad into her mouth, he made himself a promise. Somehow, someway, he would repay his uncle for this. In the meantime, he intended to fully enjoy the best Christmas present of his life.