The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Story for Dan

I am an internet whore. No, it’s true, I can accept that. I love to get off online. In particular, I love to get off talking to Masters about hypnosis and mind control. Ever since I was a kid, I have been fascinated by hypnosis even before I realized I was fascinated by guys. When I was about 8, I saw a movie called “Let’s Kill Uncle” where an older gentleman hypnotized his nephew. I barely remember the flick itself, but, boy do I remember the charge I felt, even as a kid, over the idea of giving up control to someone else. In the years since, the idea of giving up control of my life to someone else who would erase my mind and make me his zombie slave just completely makes me nuts.

I’m Jason, by the way.

After years of living in denial, and even getting married to a woman, I came out of the closet a little under 10 years ago. I’m a pretty staid and stable kind of guy, probably as a result of having spent the better part of my 20s as a married straight boy living in suburbia. I got really good over time in living a double life. You see, when I was married, like most straight boys, I considered my “gay feelings” to be deviant (believe me, I know better now) and I put those feelings in a “box” that I let out for just long enough to get my rocks off every once in a while and get back to my life. When I finally came out, I guess I was just used to keeping my more deviant fantasies locked away. So, while I was a pretty typical vanilla top in my gay relationships, in my online life, I was a submissive bottom in search of a Master. I guess the way I figured it was that I could talk to some guy online about my fantasy, get off without meeting anyone, and return to my “vanilla” life. I was wrong.

Yesterday, while my partner was at work, I got online and entered the M4M Dungeon room. After 15 minutes or so, I received an Instant Message (IM) from someone with the screenname “Liv4me”. Anyway, Liv4me told me that he could make all my fantasies come true and that all I had to do was just say the word. I wish this was the first time I’d ever heard this, but it wasn’t, so I knew better. Lots of online Masters boast about making slaveboy fantasies come true and they have no more intention of taking some boy and making him theirs than I actually do of leaving my “vanilla” life behind to actually go through with my secret desires. Still, I was horny so I kept talking to him online thinking I would get off and sign off from online before Liv4me could get any personal information from me.

Liv4me seemed like a relatively normal and stable guy himself. He described himself as 6-2, 190 pounds with a 45″ chest and a 33″ waist. Sounded pretty nice to me. I asked him why with those statistics he needed hypnosis to get laid. He curtly responded that he did not “need” hypnosis to get laid. Rather, he used hypnosis to free boys like me. I responded that I did not understand, and in turn he responded that “Clearly, Jason, you do.” That’s odd, I didn’t remember telling him my name.

I sent him back an IM asking how he knew my name, but he never responded. Of course, this pissed me off to no end, another damn internet master who’s all talk.

That night, my partner and I were watching TV—you know that show about the gay guy and his straight pal. Anyway, my partner looked up from the magazine he was browsing through and asked me to run out to the corner store to get some soda. “Why do I have to do it,” I asked knowing full well what his reply would be.

“Because you are the top and that makes you the man.”

Well, not being one to argue with that kind of logic, and antsy for some air anyway, I left the house and began the 1/4 mile or so trek to the store.

Lost in thought I barely noticed the sound of a vehicle pulling up beside me. That’s why I jumped when I suddenly heard a very deep and very sexy male voice ask me if I wanted a ride. Without even looking at the man in the car, I replied that I appreciated his offer but that I was almost where I needed to be anyway. That was when I felt a sudden and unexpected shiver all through my body as if someone had just walked over my grave.

I continued on my way, not looking back at the car behind me. The next thing I knew I felt something cover my mouth. Jeezus, what the hell is that, a cloth soaked in something. Chloroform? I felt my legs grow limp and, as I lost consciousness, I heard a voice say “Liv4me”

Some time later, I woke up. Where was I? It’s dark, I can’t see. No, not dark, something’s covering my eyes. A blindfold? I can’t move. My arms are cuffed to the wall behind me, my legs shackled together. Owww. I lost my balance but couldn’t fall to the ground because of the arm cuffs. What else do I feel? Cold. I’m naked. What is going on here?

“Hello Jason,” I heard a voice, the same voice I had heard from the car, say.

“What the f*** is going on,” I asked defiantly.

“Ever the top, aren’t you,” the voice replied.

“What do you want from me,” I asked and I suddenly recalled what the voice said to me before I lost consciousness. “Liv4me, it’s you, isn’t it?”

There was no reply.

How much time passed I don’t know but it felt like days. No, it couldn’t be days because I hadn’t eaten, pissed or crapped. I was hungry and felt like I had to pee too. I heard a door opening. The voice spoke again. “It’s time.”

I could hear the man’s breathing, he was close to me. What the fuck was I thinking getting involved with some guy online. He could kill me and no one would ever know. I miss my partner.

The next thing I knew, I could move my arms. He had released them from the cuffs. But not my legs. He led me, I still couldn’t see but I was hoping that he was taking me to the bathroom. He was and I took care of what I needed to do. That was nice of him, I thought, maybe he isn’t going to hurt me. Maybe this is some kind of weekend fantasy thing to him. Sure, that’s it, he’s going to have his way with me and return me to my life. That would explain why I haven’t seen him yet, he doesn’t want me to be able to identify him.

Next, he led me to a chair and sat me down. My ass was freezing against the metal of the chair. I’d played online enough to know that I should not complain or say anything for that matter. Don’t want to piss this guy off and have him beat me up. I can explain a weekend disappearance to my partner, but not bruises. He handed me something... a ... spoon? Food, at least I think it was. Whatever he fed me had the consistency of oatmeal and tasted like mud. But I was hungry so I lapped it all up.

That’s when it hit me. He got me hungry enough to want to eat whatever he gave me without my thinking about it. I felt lightheaded all of a sudden. He’d drugged me. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I was really scared now, and I tried to get up. All I accomplished was a fall flat on my face, though. Damn, I’d forgotten about the leg cuffs. “Look,” I said groggily, “I don’t know what you plan to do to me, but...I ... can’t, I mean, I want to say to you that I ...” Damn again, I can’t keep my thoughts straight, feel so light-headed, dizzy but not sleepy at all. Liv4me picked me up and carried me. He must be as big as he said, because he didn’t seem to struggle at all as he carried my 5-11, 180 pound frame. And believe me, at this point, I’m all dead weight.

Oh good, another chair and this one’s warmer. I felt his hands behind my head as he tore off my blindfold. It’s been a long time without light for my eyes and I can’t quite make anything out. I could make out something coming toward my face, is he putting the blindfold right back on me? No, something over my ears, headphones?

Right away, I could hear the music. It was so relaxing. But, it wasn’t just the music, he had drugged me to make me receptive to it. I felt it flow into me, then I heard his voice again, this time through the headphones. “When we are done here, there will be no more Jason. I asked you if you wanted me to fulfill your fantasy, remember back online? Well, say goodbye to your life and hello to mine. I have been wanting a boy for some time but I just couldn’t find a boy who would do nothing more than obey my orders. That’s when I met this guy who gave me everything I needed to get EVERYTHING I wanted—the drug, the tapes, everything. By now, you’ve clearly figured out that I have indeed drugged you. This will make you more receptive to the hypnosis. Say goodbye to your memories.”

The voice continued but I could no longer understand the words. He said something about emptying my mind, that much I remember. I had a boyfriend, didn’t I? No, I never had a boyfriend. A ... wife? No, no wife either. I remember playing baseball with my friends or something like that, I think. No, I don’t. I’m Jason and my Mommy and Daddy love me.

That’s when it hit me, I’m being brainwashed, just like in my fantasy. That I did remember. He’s trying to erase my memories, take them away from me. No. It’s my life, I live for me, don’t I? No, I don’t. I live for my Master. Yes, I live for my Master. I’m all about obeying his next command. How did I get here? Who am I? What is going on? No, none of that matters. Master tells me to forget Jason. Jason? Who’s that? I am losing my ability to reason, I feel myself peeing and can’t control myself.

How much time has passed? Where am I? I know that I used to remember, I try hard to remember, but I can’t. I’m what? Property? Property is that which belongs to someone else, property has no rights, I’m the property of my Master, that’s all I need to know. Everything else will be taken care of ... by HIM.