The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Story of Iz

Chapter 4: Ridgeway

Iz had no idea where Concordia University actually was. She had to find it on Google Maps. She wasn’t sure how long it would take, so she caught an early bus there. The campus was vast, but hushed and unpopulated on a Saturday morning. It took her some time to find the social sciences building, but eventually she located it, and searched for the correct office. It was tucked away around a corner at the end of a corridor on the fourth floor. Iz hadn’t seen another person in the whole department to ask. She looked at her watch. She was still a little early.

As she stood outside and waited for the minutes to pass, a lot of things fell into Iz’s mind. She missed Dr Z in the most awful way. Then she thought about what might happen inside Professor Ridgeway’s office … what he might tell her to do. And what she would do when he did. Certain thoughts she tried to push away. She vividly remembered their first encounter for several reasons, not all of them comfortable. It struck ten. Steeling herself, she knocked.

“Come in.” She heard his voice through the door.

She discovered the Professor seated behind a large desk overflowing with papers. His office was rather large, big enough to accommodate a faded old couch in front of shelves and shelves of books. There was a giant painting on the other wall, a black and white portrait of a man with a long, greying beard and old-fashioned spectacles. Iz could recognise the music of Django Reinhardt playing from a tiny speaker next to the Professor’s elbow. When he saw her, he turned the sound down and smiled.

“Hello Iz. You’re right on time. Come in and close the door.”

Sitting on the opposing side of his desk, Iz took the chance to look him over once again as he welcomed her. He still looked like a slightly eccentric academic, not too old, but worldly. He was wearing a beige shirt underneath a red and blue checked cardigan. Iz could hardly believe she would soon be performing for him. She hadn’t had an audience for a week, though, and she needed that rush of sensation she enjoyed when she did. She looked forward to the intense pleasure she knew she would feel when she obeyed his instructions.

There was an unusual piece of paraphernalia on the desk. The Professor noticed her curiosity.

“This is my version of Dr Zeedyk’s Concentration Aid.” He said, picking up what looked like a cheap pair of rigid black sunglasses, except hey were thick and oversized.

“It’s my own design. I think it will be far more effective. I paid a visit to the technical department of our arts faculty earlier this week. They have some advanced 3D printers, and I acquired some LEDs too. I have a little knowledge of circuitry.”

Iz saw there were two thick plastic strips wrapped around each of the lenses of the glasses. From each of the strips ran green electrical wire. They fed into a small black device which had a chunky dial inlaid.

“You may find this experience a little more intense, but it’s completely safe. Are you okay to start now?”

“I guess so.” Iz said, doubtfully. She wasn’t sure how sunglasses could help her relax. But she took them from his hand and slipped them over her ears. She adjusted them until they sat snugly on the bridge of her nose. They were so large they filled her whole vision. The strips blacked out the lenses entirely. She saw nothing except swimming darkness.

“Okay. Now, close your eyes.”

Ridgeway picked up the black box. He clicked the dial on and immediately rotated it maximum.

Despite having her eyelids firmly shut, Iz felt overwhelmed by an intense white light. Slowly, the Professor turned the dial down. The LED lights began to pulse at a tremendous speed. The flickering turned the white into an infinity of tiny dots. As the vibrating lights slowed further still, swirling colours of green, blue, yellow and red danced insanely around her vision, at all different speeds. Slowly they evaporated until she saw nothing but flashes of blue then red, over and over and over until she could take no more and everything went black. Her head toppled onto her chest.

The Professor turned the dial down until it clicked off. He reached across and gently pulled the glasses from the girl’s face.

“Can you hear me, Iz?” He asked.

“Yes.” Her reply was a dull monotone.

“You are deeper in trance than you have ever been before, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me you are deep in trance.”

“I am deep in trance.”

“That’s right. Open up your eyes for me. Let me look at you.”

Iz opened her eyes. She stared unseeingly ahead, her expression completely blank. Ridgeway smiled.

“How do you feel?”

“Nervous.”

“Why? Do I make you nervous?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully your feelings will change in time. Now, tell me—has Dr Zeedyk told you why he’s spending all this time training you?”

“No.”

“Has he told you what he does on his overseas trips?”

“Yes.”

“Really. Where does he tell you he goes?”

“He was in London … he’s gone to Switzerland …”

“That’s very interesting. Too bad it’s not true. The good Doctor was dismissed from the Kings years ago. His methods were a little too ‘unconventional’ for their disciplinary board. And the true purpose of his projects? He couldn’t possibly tell them that. And I’d imagine he wouldn’t even get a research Visa for Switzerland these days …”

Ridgeway scanned her face to see if there were any change in her expression. He saw none.

“Charles gets his funding these days from a clinic in Eastern Europe that’s a little more ‘lax’ when it comes to standards and practices in our field. He and his wife have some rather interesting theories regarding female sexual submission. God knows what Eleanor gets out of all of it. I guess that’s another story. Anyway, Charles has been obsessed for years with the idea that a woman can be transformed into a virtually mindless sex toy, with the right programming …”

He paused, savouring the moment.

“And you’re it. You’re going to be his greatest achievement. Now you know the truth. You are a slave. Do you understand, Iz?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what you are.”

“A slave.”

“Again.”

“I am a slave.”

He tapped his finger on the desk.

“Excellent. As you know, they’ve put it upon me to continue your training for the time being. I can but oblige, especially considering the amount of money he’s paying me to do so. But I’ll tell you, they’ve been far too soft on you so far.” He sighed. “I suppose we should get started.”

The Professor spoke to her, told her many things, and Iz listened obediently, words and ideas sinking deeper into her body than she would ever consciously recognise. Finally, he decided she had had enough reinforcement for one morning.

“You may wake up now.” He told her.

Iz’s eyes fluttered for a moment as she nodded back into her waking self. She suddenly felt an awful urge to vomit. Slave … the word echoed around her mind like a scream. She wanted to leap out of the chair and run, run away as fast as she could. But she didn’t.

“Well—get undressed.”

Iz stood up. She unzipped her hoodie and draped it over the chair. She shook off the rest of her clothes until she was in her underwear. She felt even worse. For some idiotic reason that morning she had decided to put on the laciest bra and panties she owned. He wasn’t even looking at her. She stripped down to nothing but her collar. It was a cool morning. She stood shivering, her arms folded across her chest. Behind her, Ridgeway locked the door.

He made her run through her positions. He showed no patience in making her hold them; as soon as she took up one pose, he barked another number at her. All the while Iz’s head was spinning. Slave … Slave … Slave … the word rang in her ears.

He told her to take up position number one again. He was silent. Oh my god, Iz thought. He likes this one best.

Iz stood on her toes. Her arms were raised straight above her head, and her fingers were knitted together. She pulled her shoulders back and pushed out her breasts. She kept her head tilted and opened her mouth. Minutes ticked by whilst she stood perfectly still. Her skin flushed with humiliation. But as always, she was getting increasingly, helplessly, turned on …

Ridgeway laughed.

“Fuck, do you know what I would have done to see a girl with a body like yours naked when I was your age?”

Iz didn’t reply. She heard him breathing heavily. Unable to see, she could only wonder what he was doing.

“Okay … number six.” He grunted.

Iz crouched down and rested her buttocks on the cold wooden floor. She lay on her back and pulled her thighs as wide as she could. She was extremely good at this one, after so much practice, and she could hold it for a long time. Keeping her palms flat on the floor, pressing her feet and shoulders down, she thrust her hips upwards.

Ridgeway removed himself from behind his desk and loomed over her. Iz saw to her shock that he had unbuckled his belt and unzipped the fly of his brown corduroys. He was pulling on himself through his shorts as he stared at her. He jerked out his cock. Despite herself, she was transfixed. She had never seen one in the hard flesh before. She watched him pump his hand faster and faster until, with an ugly groan, he ejaculated. His cum shot out in hot streaks over her breasts and belly. She flinched as she felt the slap of each spurt landing on her. Finally he finished, and he leaned back onto his desk, gasping, trying to steady himself.

“Just stay right there. I’ll be ready again in a couple of minutes.”

Iz lay still, feeling his seed slowly cool on her skin. She was shaking with effort, but also with surprise. The whole thing had happened so quickly, she didn’t knew how to react. But she knew that she was the reason he had orgasmed like that. She thrilled with excitement. She couldn’t stop herself, even after everything he had told her. She wanted him to call her a Good Girl. She needed it so much. Instead, he stumbled over to the tatty green couch and crumpled down onto it. He breathed heavily for a long time before he spoke again.

“Oh, god … fuck. I’m sorry I don’t have any cookies to give you, Iz. But I have a replacement. It’s time you became addicted the taste of something else. Come over here now.”

As though she were no longer inside her own body, Iz felt herself get up and crawl over to him. Adjusting himself, Ridgeway pulled his trousers and his shorts down around his ankles. His cock was already swaying erect for her again. Nestling in between his legs and steadying herself on his thighs, Iz stared at his member, knowing instinctively what he expected of her. Her mouth watered. He seemed so large, although she really had no comparison with which to judge him. She didn’t know if she could fit all of him in her mouth.

She was unsure how to start. She had only seen ever seen the act performed in porn clips she had furtively viewed online. Opening her mouth, she delicately pressed her lips onto the very tip and kissed. She poked out her tongue and gave the head of his cock a lick. He groaned with pleasure. She tasted the evidence of his previous orgasm. She was surprised at how invitingly delicious it tasted. It was sweet. She lapped up more of the sticky, pearly liquid. By the time she had collected it all in her mouth and swallowed, his rigid shaft was glistening with her saliva.

Iz licked her lips and tried to engulf him as deeply as she could. She could feel the tip of him press against the back of her throat. She tried not to gag. She pulled back, slowly. The Professor’s hips bucked upwards. She realised he wanted to fuck her mouth, so she made the movement for him, her head bobbing up and down as fast as she could. He was groaning. She began sweating with the effort. Then she sucked harder. Within seconds she heard him lose control.

“Oh—Oh—Oh—good—GOOD GIRL!” He cried as he came, filling Iz’s mouth with his cum. Iz felt the sharp jolt of her own orgasm explode inside her. He strained up one final time as she continued to suck, drawing out the last of his seed in one final, agonising, spurt. She swallowed it all.

She collapsed into his lap, her body limp. They both lay in silence, breathing heavily from their shared climax. He was the first to recover. He shook her up. Iz dizzily fell back onto her knees, and tried to stay still. Aftershocks of pleasure still reverberated around her body. Her inner thighs were slick again. She found herself savouring the taste of him in her mouth.

Readjusting his spectacles, he looked at her.

“Well done, Iz. That was fucking impressive for your first attempt.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Was the only thing she could say.

“Now listen carefully. I have a some things for you to add to your daily routine. Consider it homework.”

* * *

When she got home, Iz spent a long time getting clean. She stood in the shower and let the water spike into her skin like hot needles. She used a soapy sponge to wipe away the dried cum that marked her chest and stomach. She tried to process the morning in her mind. She wanted to cry but she just couldn’t. She couldn’t believe what had happened. Professor Ridgeway had told her she was a slave, and that there was nothing she could do about it. Then she had sucked her first ever cock, and she had loved it. If she had been allowed, she would be fingering herself at all this new knowledge. Instead, with an effort she finished her shower and towelled herself dry.

I am a slave. Oh my god. Oh my god.

What was he going to make her do next? She fretted. She tried to repress the sick sensation of excitement she felt. There was something else too. The wonderful taste of him in her mouth. She couldn’t stop thinking about it. As she slid her choker back into place, another thought popped into her mind. A word.

Addicted.

She didn’t know why, but she heard it in Dr Z’s voice.

She crawled on all fours into the kitchen. Her mother was preparing dinner. She wanted to sob out the truth to her. Instead she froze. Her mother looked down at her.

“Hello, honey. Is this part of your study?”

“Yes. I’m to be on my hands and knees when at home from now on. Also …”

“Mm?”

“I’m to eat from a bowl on the floor too.”

“That’s wonderful, Iz.” Her mother said.