The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimers: This is just a story, all characters are fictional, if any character is loosely based off anyone it would be my self, and all events never occurred. Further there are some small religious references and stero-types, I mean no offense to religious types or those who practice Christianity, believe it or not I am myself a Christian. Again this is just a story and not meant to be commentary on religion or anything else. If you take offense to anything in here I offer my deepest apologies but you have been warned. Next although it was not my intention in writing this its come to my attention that this story in some parts is similar to another story Belle Cell, the main character even has the same name. This was not my intention, just a coincidence. I do happen to like that story however so its possible it did influence my writing (though I haven’t read it in years) Lastly if you are looking for descriptions of sex this isn’t the story for you, I tend to only allude to those type of things focusing more on the mind control aspects. Some of my stories differ in this aspect but this one defiantly “beats around the bush” and never gives you the big pay out many of you desire, again my apologies.

Synopsis: Belle’s husband has always had trouble in bed. Belle try’s to help her husband learn how to be attracted to women. But after an accident it seems she may be the one learning a lesson.

Types: f dom, f/f, f/m, humiliation, accidental

Straightening things out

Chapter 1: The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It wasn’t clear the reason, perhaps he was a closet homosexual, perhaps it was just being raised in such a strict religious family that his body naturally associated the female body with sin. Whatever the reason Don simply wasn’t physically attracted to his wife Belle of 4 years. He loved her, she loved him and was attracted to him, but since their marriage there simply wasn’t any action in the bed room. And because they were both devote to their religion neither was willing to look toward any other means to compensate for Don’s inability to get “it” in the up right and locked position.

That’s not to say they hadn’t tried to deal with the problem. For years Don had been interested in hypnosis and had tried self hypnosis on himself on numerous occasions to no success. As a programmer he’d even made a special hypnosis program to run on himself but to no avail. At only 2 years together Don had pretty much given up, he wanted to make Belle happy, he did have some internal issues that getting release probably would solve, but he wasn’t going to permanently screw with his mind and turn himself into a loon so he wasn’t willing to go further in his project. He had told Belle with much sorrow that he was sorry but it just wasn’t going to happen.

Belle however was not so ready to give up hopes of a sex life. Not just for herself but for her husband, she knew he needed it just as much as her, but she knew he could be a bit… sheepish when it came to sexual matters. The last person she thought would be qualified to make a sexual attraction program would be the one who knew the least about it. So when Don was out on a business trip she decided to do a little snooping.

Belle knew about computers, make no mistake, but she wasn’t exactly a tech head, so it was with a lot of icon clicking and file opening that she muddled her way through her husband’s hard drive before she finally stumbled upon what she’d been looking for. It was a file of all the suggestions Don had typed for himself that the program beamed into his psyche. Belle sighed. It was no wonder he was having no success. The file included such daring suggestions as “Women are not scary. The female body is not un-attractive. It is not a sin to look at the female figure. Belle is a female, thus it is alright to look at her.” At best these suggestions were just making him feel less insecure about being married to a woman, they certainly weren’t going to instill any arousal in him. Belle knew she was right to intervene, even if he would be a little angry at her. Of course she was still going to have to convince him to trust her and try again with her new suggestions, she wasn’t the type who’d hide something like this from her husband and run the program on him with out his knowledge. But Don did trust her so she felt she could get him to try at least once, and with the right changes Belle felt confident her husband would soon be singing her praises.

But what to put, she didn’t want him lusting after ever girl he came across but if she made it too specific to herself that would be rather unethical and create problems if for instance she were to die before he did. Further, she didn’t want to make him her love slave, she just wanted him to have a healthy male sexuality. She knew his own love for her would do the work in keeping his eyes for only her. After much thought she decided the best bet was to go all out and then just go back over it and simmer things down a bit. She’d seen enough shows for perverted teenage boys to know what the average boy liked; it was time to get shallow.

“You love women’s bodies. You love women’s breasts. You love women’s butts.” Hmm… no no, that was still to tame, he already “loved” her after all. “You lust after women’s bodies, their breasts and butts completely infactuate you.” No, his stubborn morals still might over power that, at least at first she needed something huge to break open his sexuality, she had to add more, kick it up another notch. “When you see women’s bodies all you can think about is getting them naked, moral values are non-existent due to the overwhelming need to see, to smell, to touch, to lick a women’s body, especially her breasts, butt, or her… “ Belle hesitated, she wanted to make him comfortable with the female private area too but of course things like oral sex was wrong… still, this had to be powerful enough, and she was doing the full out version first, she would tame it out later, “or her pussy. Yes a pussy is a very beautiful thing, something to be worshiped, desired, you want to put yourself inside it, the desire to do so defies all morals, defies all logic, but it just seems right, seems perfect, its irresistible.” Belle giggled, this was actually rather fun, her mind raced with the sexual possibilities that could be opening up to her. What else, well she wanted their first time to be perfect, she decided to add a clause to help lead him to his release. “Whenever you are with a woman alone in a bedroom everything they say will be true, you know it in your very soul.” Ok that was laying it on a bit thick she admitted but as she typed the words she just couldn’t helped but get carried away. Well there was probably sill more to add, she would defiantly need to simmer a lot of this down. She’d defiantly gotten caught up in the moment and been making suggestions more on fun then common sense. She also still needed to be make sure that she redid them in such a way that it would still be Don’s choice if he wanted to make love to some one so his new found feelings wouldn’t cause him to cheat on her, but this was a decent start, she went over and clicked to save her work…

… Belle blinked, then let out a soft yawn and rubbed her neck, her neck was rather soar and stiff all of a sudden. How long had she been sitting here staring at the monitor, she’d only typed a few lines but it had taken her a lot of time to find the right program, she looked at her watch. Belle nearly felt out of her chair as she noticed 4 hours had passed. Something wasn’t right, there was no way she’d wasted that much time, she’s used a half hour tops. She shut down the program and computer and checked the clocks in the other rooms; they all said the same thing. She didn’t know how it happened; she must have slept in this morning 4 hours and didn’t notice the clock, that was the only explanation she could think of. In any case there was no more time for her little project today. That was ok though, its not like she was in a hurry, Don would be gone all weekend. For now she had to get ready, she’d promised Sara next door she’d help her do some gardening in the back yard. Belle had always found Sara rather creepy, she was a self made single female and Belle was fine with that but she seemed to always be really rude to Don, typically referring to him as a pig or a donkey (well the less friendly name for a donkey), and on a number of occasions if Belle wasn’t mistaken it had appeared she had hit on her. Aside from the fact she was deeply in love with Don and only attracted to men, lesbianism was against her religion and a sure fire way to get a ticket straight to hell. However it was for this very same reason that Belle had finally given in and agreed to help Sara with the gardening. She needed to turn her, to show her the error of her ways and bring her back over to the light.

After quickly throwing on some old clothes she went over to Sara’s house and rang the bell.

When Sara answered Belle’s breath was taken away. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a rainbow on it, maybe a little tight but pretty standard, and then just a normal pair of jeans… and yet some how Sara looked different to Belle. She couldn’t maintain eye contact, her eyes were locked on Sara’s chest. It was just soo… so… infactuating. Belle’s trance was finally broken when Sara said,

“Why don’t you take a picture, it will last longer,” she then laughed and invited Belle inside. After turning bright red from embarrassment Belle nodded and followed Sara into her home. What the heck was wrong with her she wondered, she was supposed to be here to convince Sara that lusting for other women was wrong but now suddenly she couldn’t take her eyes off of Sara, following her through the house her eyes remained locked on Sara’s butt, it wiggled seductively back and forth hidden only by some jeans and possibly some annoying under wear. Belle so wanted to just tear Sara’s clothes off and start smelling it, touching it, licking it. Belle slapped herself, what was wrong with her today. Then it occurred to her, these feelings, they were the same ones she’d put into her program for Don… and it made sense, the gap in time, some how she’d accidentally started up his program on herself. She had to get out of here before she made a fool of herself and did something she’d regret forever.

She was about to ask Sara if they could reschedule when she noticed they hadn’t gone out back but into her bed room. “Um… Sara… what are we doing in here?” asked Belle.

“Oh come off it, you always put on that straight face when you’re with that pig Don but I could tell from the way you looked at me in the door way, my hopes were right, this gardening thing was all just a front to get me a lone and get in my pants, your really just as big a lesbo as me. Hell based on the way you still haven’t given me eye contact and seem to be drooling as your looking at my chest even as I’m saying this I’d say your a bigger lesbo then me.” laughed Sara.

Belle was about to explode at her but suddenly her situation really hit her, she was alone in a bed room with a women… and before she could comprehend what that really meant she realized everything Sara had just said had been true. She was a lesbian, Don was a pig, and this whole gardening thing had just been a ploy to get in Sara’s pants.

Belle shook her head, while it may have been true she was a lesbian, a huge lesbian, that Don was a pig, and that her plan had been to get in Sara’s pants, this was all wrong! It was against her religion. And quite frankly Sara was a rude, creepy jerk who would be the last person she would ever want to be with sexually. Belle clutched at her head and tried to focus her thoughts.

“I… I’m sorry, I can’t go through with this, this is wrong, I’ve gotta go!” said Belle in tears and was turning to leave when Sara smirked and began to unzip her pants. Before Belle knew what was happening she was lost in lust as she stared at her pussy.

“Ha, you mouth says one thing but your eyes and body say another. You know as well as I that your religion is just some stupid device men made to keep women down, to force them to stay with men, when we both know what we as women really want. That’s why you came over here isn’t it, your finally breaking free of their control. Don’t stop now, if you give me a chance I promise I’ll show you forbidden pleasures that will break you free of their grasp permanently,” Said Sara clearly quite confident in her sexual prowess.

Belle felt so ashamed, she’d been letting this false religion guide her actions for so many years. But not anymore now she was going to break free! And break free she did, for 50 glorious minutes. When they were done she had permenantly abandoned her old religion. She couldn’t wait to enjoy all those things she’d been falsely commanded not to do for years, this would be a long eventful weekend to be sure…

Chapter 2: Fall From Grace

Don arrived home early Monday morning with severe jet lag. The trip itself had been really hectic but the really kicker was that on the 5 hour flight home at 3 in the morning he had been stuck between a fat guy, a women who clearly had flatulence problems, and behind a noisy baby who seemed bent on assuring no one got a wink of sleep. Still it was all over now, he was back to the safety and security of his home. He was a little disappointed that Belle didn’t meet him at the door but it was early in the morning so he couldn’t blame her. Although he certainly appreciated the work she did keeping the house clean, and enjoyed his ability to see many interesting places on his business trips, he defiantly envied how Belle’s house wife status afforded her the luxury to sleep in.

After bringing in his bags he snuck into the main bed room hoping to give Belle a little kiss on the cheek then crawl his way into bed and catch up on some of the sleep he’d missed. However much to Don’s surprise he found Belle was not asleep in their bed at all. That was rather odd… especially considering her car was still in the drive way. Perhaps she’d gone on an early morning jog? Belle was always pretty hard on herself regarding her looks, always trying to get fitter. Don felt quite guilty about that, she honestly couldn’t have been anymore beautiful, but for whatever reason he just couldn’t get “it” up, it had nothing to do with her looks. In any case, as much as Don wanted to wait for Belle to return he was just too out of it and collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

Don awoke to the sound of loud moaning. He turned over and smiled briefly as he saw Belle… then the smile immediately was replaced with indescribably shock as he saw his own wife, next to him in bed, with her face in another women’s private area, the other women following suit. After jumping up in a startle he recognized the naked women who his wife was committing multiple sins with, the neighbor women from next door. He and his wife had spent a lot of time praying for her soul… however right now it looked like it was his wife who needed praying for. Finally Belle noticed he was awake and pulling out, face covered in female juice, said,

“Hey bout time you woke up. Think you could make the eggs this morning hun, I’m kind of busy as you can see.”

Don was even further in shock. Not only was Belle, his long loving, honest, just overall wonderful wife, committing such an act, and committing it right in front of him, but now she was acting like there was nothing amiss at all!?

“What on earth is going on here Belle!!??” he shouted, trying to remain calm but failing miserably.

“I believe the term for it is 69’ing. It’s really quite enjoyable, I’d invite you to join us but being a pig headed jack-ass guy as you are I’m sure you’d ruin everything. Besides, with out a pussy to lick and worship you’re really quite useless now aren’t you?” said Belle with a giggle and then proceeded to get back to work on Sara who seemed to be amused to no end by Belle’s comments toward her husband.

Don just sat there, mouth agape. What had happened? Why was his Belle acting this way, saying these things? Tears began to roll down his cheeks. Finally Belle came out for air again and replied,

“Well what are you waiting for, get those eggs going you pig-headed jack-ass!”

This time Don couldn’t restrain himself, he reacted like any overly protected Christian boy would. He broke out into tears and ran out of the room. Don collapsed on the floor in the living room. It felt as if the walls were spinning around him. Belle was his everything and now it was as if nothing made sense any more, up was down, left was right. After 20 minutes of crying (made longer by the constant moaning from the other room) Don decided to call a marriage counselor. He would have preferred to work things out on their own but whatever had caused Belle to act this way, to do such awful things, this was beyond there usual sit down meetings. What’s more Don wasn’t sure he could look at Belle right now with out bursting into tears. He quickly skimmed through the phone book for a Christian marriage counselor, called her up, and scheduled an appointment for the following day on the grounds that it was beyond urgent.

“Did you hear that?” asked Belle pulling her head out from between Sara’s ample bosom.

“Yeah, that weasel of a husband of yours just called a marriage counselor. What did I tell you, what a jack-ass. I’ll guarantee you it’s a guy and he’ll probably use hypnosis on you or something to try to make you his little slave girl again,” answered Sara in disgust.

“As if, I’ve broken free of his kinds hold on me permanently. Now that I’ve tasted these forbidden pleasures I’m never going back. Still, if I let him go through with this it could be troublesome later. Hmmm … I have an idea, but I’m gonna need your help. Can you keep him busy in the living room for about 10 minutes?” asked Belle.

“Well I guess so but what are you gonna do?”

“Don’t worry about that, just wait till I give the signal that its all clear then head back to your house for a little bit, I’ll call you back over to show you the finished work in about 4 hours.”

“4 hours, what on earth are you planning!?”

“Just trust me” said Belle with a sly grin.

Chapter 3: Do Unto Others…

It was with a great sigh of relief that Sara finally, and rather abruptly went home. She had come in and began badgering and gloating about what a good f word his wife was for what seemed like 10 solid minutes and it had taken every ounce of resolve had to not grab a kitchen knife and jab her through the heart. Instead he just sat curled on the ground crying his eyes out.

Almost on cue with Sara closing the door behind her Belle popped into the room. Much to Don’s surprise she was in tears as well.

“Darling I’m sooo sorry about that… I … I don’t know what came over me…. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness…” cryed Belle with her head hanged low. Don didn’t know how to react. On one hand he she had just done something down right unthinkable too him just minutes ago, but on the other she seemed genuinely sorry and Christianity was about forgiveness. He still didn’t regret making that marriage counselor appointment however, something was clearly a miss and it needed to be dealt with. In any case for now he was content to have his world running like it was supposed to again, as he ran up to Belle, took her in his arms, and gave her a big long hug.

“I’m really really sorry,” sniffled Belle, “but I messed with your mind control program with out your permission while you were gone… and… I think it messed with my mind.” At first Don was in shock but then as he thought about it, it all made sense. “I don’t know why but I keep going back to it and it keeps making me do things, you’ve gotta turn it off before it makes me do something horrible again,” sobbed Belle.

Don was certainly afraid, afraid the program would screw with his mind too. But he was a man, and his woman was in trouble and he would do whatever it took to rescue her. With this in mind he made his way to the computer room. As he creeped up slowly he inwardly cursed himself for ever crafting such a thing. All though there was nothing in the Bible against it he had always felt worried that he was messing with things he should not and perhaps these events were God’s way of punishing him. Finally he stepped into the room. His actual goal had simply been to crawl blindly to the outlet and pull the power cord, however in his self loathing for making the program he had temporarily forgotten his plan and accidentally glanced at the monitor…

… Don blinked a couple times then wiped the drool off the edge of his mouth. What had just happened, had the program effected him? He wasn’t sure but he was sure standing around staring blankly at the monitor wasn’t going to help anything so he quickly ran over to the computer and pulled out the power cord. He felt relieved to get that issue over with. Now the problem would be how to make it up to his wife for what he’d done. She’d been so loyal to him all these years and all these years he’d been screwing the neighbor behind her back, and now that she’d caught him in the act there was no hiding it anymore. Honestly he needed to make it up to his neighbor too, she was such a nice girl and he was always so rude to her. And lets face it, only a women could provide another women pleasure, he had always just been using her for his own sick satisfaction. After thinking about it for a while he decided on a course of action, it only seemed fare after what he’d done that they be allowed to screw each other silly whenever they pleased. It was just after this decision that Belle walked in.

“Hey scum ball, did you have a nice nap?” she asked with a sneer. From Don’s blank stare she could tell he wasn’t clear on what she meant so she just continued, “Well don’t just sit there like the useless clod you are, turn that computer back on and start downloading me some lesbian porn to get off to later.”

Don was over joyed, despite what he’d done it seemed Belle had forgiven him and was even entrusting him with such an important task. And the trust she showed in him to succeed, despite that fact that everyone knew that men were un-trust worthy and generally useless, was truly admirable. Don did the best job he could, downloading everything and anything he could find. Though all the imagines seemed sinful and wrong, things like sinning were all just man made hog wash anyway, if anything he felt for guilty not for downloading such things but for having kept these things from his wife all these years.

At some point after he began his search Belle had returned with Sara. Sara seemed to be in disbelief, probably that Belle would allow him this honor Don assumed. Although Don hadn’t seen Belle lie more then maybe twice in all the years they’d been together he could tell when she was lying quite clearly and it was clear Belle was lying through her teeth as she made up some bizarre explanation that ended with her telling Sara she’d show her something on the computer later that would blow her mind adding an sinister little smirk that seemed to suggest to Don she meant that literally though he couldn’t understand how she could have. The 2 made fun of Don for a while, threw stuff at him, and then finally grew bored and left to go some where Don didn’t hear.

Chapter 4 Hope For Redemption

Belle and Sara had been gone for a while when Don finally decided to take a break from his porn collecting. Belle hadn’t really been specific on how much she wanted but the hard drive was nearly at its max capacity so he had to hope this was enough. Before heading out however he decided it was best if he cleared out that horrible hypnosis program. As he was about to just straight up delete it he realized couldn’t quite put together why Belle had been upset about it earlier. His memory of the day seemed kind of jumbled for some reason. He decided to look into his file to try to refresh what the issue was.

“Men are un-trust worthy and useless. Men are scum. Belle did not cheat on you with your neighbor, you never saw her cheating with your neighbor. You’ve had sex with your neighbor for years secretly. Belle caught you having sex with your neighbor today. Your religion is hog wash made up by men. A man could never please a woman. There is nothing wrong with woman having sex with each other, in fact it should be encouraged and sex with worthless men should be discouraged.”

Don couldn’t believe what he was reading. Everything in here made sense of course… but he’d looked in the screen and had this pumped into his head so of course it would. He wasn’t sure how stuff like this could have gotten in here… although as he thought back harder he began to remember why he had come to shut off the computer in the first place. His head felt like a big gumbo of conflicting thoughts but he fought those painful thoughts and focused on reason. Belle had said something about the computer screwing with her mind, It stood to reason that anything written here, though it seemed true to him, was in fact not true, that his mind had been screwed with as well. He quickly began reversing all of the suggestions. Although it seemed troublesome to use the device on him self again, even knowing logically that the thoughts were fake they were buried so deeply in his psyche he just couldn’t ignore them, he had to risk using the program again to right himself. As a small precaution he locked the computer room door, also once the trance was induced verbal messages could be taken in as well so he figured it best to find a pair of ear muffs to muffle outside noise as best he could. Basically the screen constantly flashed a trance inducing light but once you were in the trance you were just taking information for 4 hours, after awaking you’d temporarily be in a state immune to the trance thus able to shut down the program without being sent into another trance, it had all been pretty complicated and it really was a shame things had gone so wrong as in a weird way Don was still proud of himself for producing such a complex thing, especially considering he was a guy and thus useless. Finally with door locked and ears muffled don was convinced he was as safe as he could be and fired the program up…

Harriet knocked on the door of her neighbors from across the street for the 6th time with still no response. Harriet wasn’t the type to be ignored. She got enough of that at home. Her husband of 29 years had pretty much lost all interest in her as anything but scenery since their 5th year together and 21 years later she was still with him mainly because he provided for her. That and because at 49 years of age, about 80 pounds over weight, and still featuring her obnoxious complain about anything that didn’t go her way personality she wasn’t exactly fighting off potential suitors. She’d always both admired and despised Don and Belle. They were still young, so full of life. After several years together their marriage seemed to still be in better shape then hers was on the day she had foolishly said “I do”. She particularly disliked Belle, so prim and proper, so perfect physically. She was the type of girl that made divorce pointless for, as Harriet was honest enough with her self to admit, an old wench like herself. She’d also begun to get a feeling of jealousy toward her because of her relationship with Don. Pretty much since they had moved in across the street Harriet had made Don the number 1 star in her fantasies. She’d been with him in her mind so many times she almost felt like she had more right to be with him then Belle did.

In any case, the fact was that right now she needed some sugar for a bit of pastry she had planned to gorge her self on later and while any normal person would have just tried a different neighbor Harriet saw a car in the drive way and new some one was home so she wasn’t about to be blown off. She decided to make her way around the house and see if she couldn’t catch them through a window. After the first couple empty windows she finally hit pay dirt. There was Don, staring blankly at his computer screen. Apparently he was wearing ear muffs of some kind which may have prevented him from hearing her knocking. The window sill was slightly ajar so Harriet forced it open then pulled off Dons ear muffs and said,

“Hey stud, looking at something naughty?”

There was silence. Don didn’t even flinch. Even with the ear muffs gone it was like he was completely oblivious to her presence. Was this some kind of cruel joke? But he’d never struck her as the cruel type. Rather in her fantasies he was the innocent little boy she whipped into submission. In any case something was the matter. Harriet tried to get a look at the screen, she could tell it was flashing something at him from the light on his face but couldn’t get an angle from the window to see what it was. All though frustrated Harriet was the stubborn type, she was gonna figure out what was going on.

“Ignore what ever’s on that stupid screen and listen to me! What the heck is wrong with you, are you hypnotized or something!?” barked Harriet. All though Don didn’t respond his eyes seemed to go out of focus, it no longer appeared he was reading what was on the screen. At first Harriet was simply confused but then it occurred to her that perhaps she had hit the nail on the head. She’d seen comedy hypnosis on tv before, and the subjects were typically in a similar relaxed lifeless state, well except for his eyes being open but if it was hypnosis perhaps he had been reading instructions on the computer.

Then a devilish idea crept into Harriet’s head. She could take advantage of this. If she was wrong and he was just like asleep he would be none the wiser, but if she was right… oh the possibilities. She could finally escape this hell of a life. She leaned over into the window sill and began to explain to Don how things would be from now on…

Chapter 5 Final Revelations

When Don returned to consciousness much to his displeasure his head felt more of a mess then it did before hand. But then again he hadn’t really known how re-writing suggestions would affect him. He looked around and was pleased to see the door was still locked, it didn’t appear anyone had entered. As he shut down the program he also was pleased to find that his suggestions were still intact in the system, no one had messed with them. He was his own man again. All though his suggestions all seemed stupid, he couldn’t help but ignore them and believe as he should that men were indeed useless, that was his choice. Now he just needed to fix Belle. She had been able to trick him earlier because she didn’t give her usual tell tale sign of lying, that seemed to suggest that she hadn’t been lying, she was acting the way she was because of the computer program, even if telling him that had just been a distraction to get him to visit the computer room. Unfortunately he didn’t know exactly what suggestions she had been given but if he could some how get her back in here he could perhaps use the program to draw out the memories of what had been done to her and from that undue them.

Despite all this Don found himself unlocking the door, putting on some shoes, and heading across the street. Even though he couldn’t remember why, he remembered quite clearly that as soon as he was out of his hypnotic trance he was to go see Harriet across the street. In many ways Harriet was the polar opposite of Sara next door. Where Sara was still relatively young and pretty, Harriet was some what old and honestly rather ugly. Women in general might not turn him on but that didn’t mean he couldn’t tell the difference between a beautiful woman and a homely one. Her hair was graying and unkempt, her teeth always looked yellow, and pretty much every area of her body sagged. Looks weren’t the only difference however, while Sara always seemed to find Don disgusting, Harriet always seemed to be sizing him up like a delicious steak with her eyes. As you might imagine this made Don more then a little uncomfortable around her. Still regardless of whether she found him attractive or not, just like him she was married, so Don at least took some security in that no one would cheat on their spouse. Well at least of their own free will he thought as the horrible image of his wife licking the private area of Sara echo’d in his head.

In the end, while he preferred her to Sara, he’d never really been friends with her or her husband, they were just the moochers from across the street that were always coming by to borrow things. He couldn’t figure out why he had decided to head over here. And yet he just knew he needed too. If he hadn’t recently fixed himself he would have been worried this was some sort of post hypnotic suggestion. His only rationalization was that there was a good reason for it and he was just still to groggy from the 4 hours of brain sleep to remember what that reason was.

As he knocked on the door he could have sworn he heard a loud gasp and almost within seconds after his knock the door flung open. There stood Harriet, she seemed to be really nervous about something, she was rubbing her hands, clattering her teeth, and seemed to be sweating like… well given her pudgy face the best description really was like a pig. There was an ackward moment of silence as Don continued to try to figure out what his reason was for coming here. He knew he needed to come here for some reason but now that he was here he didn’t really know what to do next. Finally the silence was broken as Harriet mumbled something to quiet to hear.

“Huh, I’m sorry what was that?” asked Don. Harriet looked even more nervous, no perhaps down right terrified. Don was really starting to think coming here was a bad idea. Then Harriet said again, this time loud enough for Don to hear,

“Would you like to come in for some tea?”

Don had always hated tea but he really did feel like coming in and having tea with Harriet, so he nodded and followed her inside. Something strange was defiantly going on, his own weird temporary amnesia as to why he was here aside, Harriet had always been a rather loud, in your face, I don’t care what you think individual, seeing her so… worried, or maybe it was anxious, was a new experience for him. He certainly wasn’t the rude type to embarrass her by pointing it out but it wasn’t a good look for her. Her old veins seem to be protruding more then usual, her hands were shaking, heck her whole body was shaking and when everything is sagging that can be a very disturbing sight. As it was, just following her into her dining room he was near nausea from seeing her behind jiggling with each step. Don knew this happened to all women in old age to some extent, and would probably happen to Belle some day as well, and he’d certainly still love her no matter what he looked like, but seeing this broken shell of a women made him determined to take extra steps to fully appreciate and enjoy Belle’s current beauty for as long as it lasted.

“P… p... please have a seat, I’ll be right back with the tea,” stammered Harriet and then ran into the other room. Don was about to ask her if he could perhaps have a soda instead when she stopped in the door way, she shook violently for a few seconds and Don was afraid for a moment she was having a heart attack or something similar however then Harriet turned around and said, “Ah hell with it, I’ve got this far, I’ve got nothing to lose.”

Don cocked an eyebrow, “Eh? I’m not sure I understand what you mean, however I’d appreciate it if you would refrain from cursing.”

Harriet drew in a breath, stopped for a second as if deciding whether or not to reconsider whatever it was she was about to do then said, “You don’t like that shirt, you should throw it out in the trash can over there.”

Don sat for a moment still confused, this was actually his favorite shirt, it was relatively plain but had Jesus loves you sewn on the sleeve and was a gift from his parents he’d always cherished, but then he recalled that Harriet was always right All though he was pretty sure he’d liked the shirt, he was 100% sure that Harriet was always right, it was so clear an understanding he could almost hear it like a voice in his head. “Your right, thanks for pointing that out,” said Don as he pulled off his shirt walked over to the trash and dumped it in.

Harriet practically wet herself. Her post hypnotic suggestions appeared to have worked. She had told him that as soon as he came out of the trance he would come over to her home, then if she asked him to come in for tea he would, and finally she had told him that she was always right. She had repeated the last command about 30 times before finally feeling satisfied and heading back to her house. Further she now had the relatively muscular, young, and oh so deliciously innocent neighbor she’d so long lusted after sitting in her dinning room shirtless. She was practically shivering with possibilities.

“So…. is that what you were so anxious about, reminding me to throw out that awful shirt?” asked Don still not sure why he was hear and actually now that he’d arrived he no longer felt like there was any need for him to be here longer. If he thought of why he wanted to go here he could always come back. “You know what I think I’m just gonna head out, sorry for bothering you,” said Don getting up about to leave. Harriet was flustered, caught off guard, but quickly caught Don at the door.

“Er, lets not be so hasty now, you just got here, what about that Tea?”

“Actually to be honest I don’t really like Tea, but I do appreciate the offer,” said Don by passing Harriet and continuing toward the door. Every ounce of his being was telling him to get out of there now. Something was very wrong, Harriet was acting very suspicious, and he had already had his hands full with helping Belle. Harriet became even more flustered but then it finally dawned on her.

“You don’t really wanna go, you still haven’t done what you came here to do.”

Don stopped, well she was right as always, he didn’t really want to go nor had he done what he came here to do… but he didn’t know what it was he came here to do, that was the whole problem. “You wouldn’t happen to know what it was I came here to do would you?” asked Don, he didn’t remember planning anything with Harriet but she seemed to know what it was he was here for better then he. Harriet smiled mischievously, enough playing around, it was time to get serious.

“You came over here to make love to me of course.”

There was an awkward silence. Don seemed to be suffering a migraine, but in reality his brain was simply fighting desperately to resolve what he’d just heard. Harriet was always right, so he had come over to make love to her, but he’d never do something like that would he? Then again even though he couldn’t imagine cheating on Belle he did remember that it was not Belle who cheated on him with their neighbor but he who cheated on her. He’d told himself other wise in his suggestions but he chose to ignore those suggestions. It stood to reason that perhaps Harriet, not Sara, was the neighbor he’d cheated on Belle with. But then why didn’t he have any memories of this? Then Don thought of the perfect solution, a loop hole, what Harriet really meant was he came over to make love to her as in make her husband love her again. It was a stretch but Harriet was always right and it made more sense then anything else.

“Oh that’s right, so when will your husband be home then?” asked Don, eager to patch things up.

“Hehehe, worried we’ll be going at it a long time are you, do not worry, he’s almost always out until really late drinking with his buddies, we’ve got 5 hours easy.”

“Ah, ok then, well I’ll be back in 5 hours to help you out,” said Don heading for the door again. This really through Harriet off balance. Was her suggestion beginning to wear off? What was going on? Perhaps her own unattractiveness was so great it was over powering her suggestion? Still she wasn’t about to let him get away.

“Stop where you are!” Don was a little annoyed but slowed down.

“I really do want to help you but I am kind of busy and your husband won’t be back for a while so I’m sorry but I must be going,” said Don and continued toward the door finally grabbing the handle. Harriet began to freak out, nothing was working and he had almost escaped, what was she doing wrong, then it occurred to her.

“You will, right now, walk back to the dining room, take a seat, and then stay there until I tell you other wise.”

Don stopped himself just as he was about to exit through the door. Harriet was right of course, it didn’t make sense why he would do it but he was going to do just that, and so he did. Harriet entered looking pretty smug. Then she got a serious look in her eye and said. “You will answer every question I’m about to ask and do some completely honestly.” Don knew she was right of course, not that he would ever lie about anything anyway but he knew if she asked him anything right now he would answer it, even if the response was hurtful.

“Now tell me, do you find me attractive, even a little?” asked Harriet smiling a kind of forced smile, perhaps meant to be sexual, perhaps trying to make herself look more appealing to him. All Don could see however were the endless wrinkles, the yellow stained teeth with a bit of what appeared to be some sort of food stuck in the corner, and partially graying hair. He didn’t need to, no, didn’t want to look at the rest of her, he’d seen enough.

“No.” He said plainly enough. Normally he might have pointed out some other good point she had to avoid answering the question but he knew he was going to answer completely honestly, and to be completely honest he really couldn’t think of any good points she did have. She most assuredly had some, he just didn’t know her well enough. In any case Harriet was clearly upsetted by this response. She seemed desperate for some sort of self reassurance.

“Well what about my chest, mine gotta be twice the size of your wife’s isn’t it, don’t you find them at least a little arousing?” Again Don didn’t need to take another look, he’d seen enough jiggling in the door way to know his honest answer.

“They are twice the size of my wife’s but only because of sagging, I’m sorry but I don’t find your chest arousing at all infact since I must be completely honest I find it rather disgusting.” Said Don angry at himself for saying something so hurtful but it just came out. Harriet seemed to be almost in tears, she half expected this was the case but hearing it hurt so much more. But then she wiped the tears away, it didn’t matter how he thought he felt, she was going to be telling the little ass hole how he felt from now on. In fact she was going to see how far she could push things. She may have still held hope that despite their lack of firmness the size of her breasts still bore some attractiveness but she had no such misunderstanding about her butt. She’d always had a large butt, a trait passed down from her mother and with age it had only gotten fatter, wrinklier, and saggier. Harriet turned around and slapped her behind.

“That may be true but it’s also true you find my ass incredibly attractive,” said Harriet. He’d humiliated her in her own home, now it was his turn.

Don had another mental struggle but in the end he had to agree, Harriet was right, he did find her behind attractive.

“Would you like to touch it?” asked Harriet playfully.

“Not at all” said Don. While it had its own attractive charm it was still at the same time very gross, what’s more doing such a thing with another woman would be morally wrong. He was just being honest, however Harriet was clearly pissed by this response.

“You little son of a bitch!” yelled Harriet. Don had never though of himself as little or his mother as a bitch but Harriet was always right so as much as he hated to admit it he was perhaps a bit small and his mother was in fact a bitch. “My ass is the most sexy, most arousing, most pre-cum inducing thing you’ve ever seen in your life! Even with my pants on its making you so horny you’re getting incredibly hard, if I was to take my pants off you’d get down on your knees and beg me to kiss it! If I was to allow you that you would lose all desire for anything else but to have sex with me for as long and as much as I desired!”

Don couldn’t bring words to describe how right Harriet was, and as he saw her reach for her waist band he knew he was about to prove his wife right when she had programmed him to believe men really were scum, having sex with another women was about the scummiest thing a guy could do. But he also knew in a minute he wouldn’t care…

Epilogue

Don smiled and leaned back happily as if oblivious to the things he’d just admitted to or the fact his wife was necking Sara during their marriage therapy. He’d gotten the release he’d been needing for years and felt pretty secure he was going to be getting more daily for quite some time. He didn’t really know why he even showed up for this session, all he cared about was having sex with Harriet for as long and as much as she desired. He sighed contently. The therapist however twitched her eye, over come with shock over what she’d heard and nausea regarding the details of an old women’s behind she really that went into more depth then she even knew about her own butt.

“So let me get this straight your wife here out of no where started flagrantly having sex with your neighbor, but you don’t mind because your having sex with another neighbor, and neither of you seem to find anything wrong with this? What kind of Christians are you!?”

Belle laughed at that foolish word the women before her had spoken. She still believed in that flub.

“Actually I think your misunderstanding things a bit but I think I can show you something that will make it all clear,” said Belle with a smile while her newly “trained” Sara continued doing her best to pleasure her mistress with out disrobing her.

“I would certainly like to see something that would cause this lunacy to make sense,” said the therapist wiping her forehead with a towel.

“I just put it on this notebook computer this morning, I’m sure you’ll find you’ll not only understand our situation, but learn more then you ever imagined if you just take a look at this screen,” said Belle handing a notebook she had swiped and installed a certain program on this morning to the therapist.

The End