The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Strange Encounter

Synopsis: A woman has a strange encounter in a secluded room at a party

Story codes: (mc; md)

I noticed him first, when he was intensely staring at me. I quickly turned around and looked at the painting on the wall. Somehow, I felt his presence behind me, and when I turned, his face was only inches from mine, and I looked straight into his eyes. I tried to step back but bumped into the wall. He reached forward and placed his right hand right beside my face, blocking my view. We were alone in the room, and I was starting to get a bit afraid. That was the moment, when I noticed the stone, that hung from a chain, he was wearing around his neck. The stone showed a very intense glow and I felt my eyes drawn into it. I don’t know, how long I stared, but finally I looked up, wanting to tell him, what I thought about sexual harassment. He only smiled at me, and I suddenly felt his left hand on my bare midriff. As shocked as I was, his hand felt good on my bare skin, and I even could feel myself getting a bit aroused. For a moment I thought his eyes were showing the same red glow as the jewel on his necklace.

Feebly, I tried another attempt to stop him, but as soon as I had opened my mouth, he slightly tugged at the waistband of my top. I knew, what he wanted, and as weird as this may sound, I wanted it to. I grabbed my top and pulled it upwards, over my chest and held it there, giving him an unobstructed view of my blue and purple push-up bra and a good part of naked breasts. I looked at him. He smiled. I felt relieved. He liked what he saw. Now he took both of his hands and placed them on the outside of my breasts, pushing them together and thus, forming a deep cleavage. His hands felt good on my tits, even though, they still were covered. I remember having that thought, that they weren’t breasts anymore. They were tits. And he liked them. I moaned a bit, to show him, how much I liked him playing with them, playing with my tits.

I moaned a bit louder, and he increased the pressure on my tits, sending shivers of excitement directly to my crotch. He stepped forward, pushing me into the wall. Then he bent forward, and pulling my tits upwards, he began licking them. I just stood there, letting it happen, wanting it to happen, wanting him to take my tits and do with them, whatever he desired. Slowly he began moving his mouth over the naked part of my tits, nibbling the soft flesh, taking pieces of it into his mouth and chewing on it, sucking it into his mouth. By now, I could feel myself getting wet. With complete disregard to my usual shyness, I wanted this to happen. I even found myself hoping, that he would leave bitemarks and hickeys on my white flesh. I have very sensitive breasts, and I usually can’t stand too much fondling, but his vigorous treatment of my tender orbs had me longing for more.

“More!” I gasped. “Please, more!” His smile turned into a victorious grin. Now he really grabbed my tits and pressed them together so hard, I nearly screamed, while my knees weakened. If he hadn’t me pushed against the wall, I surely would have collapsed to the floor. However, because of his hard squeezing, more of my titflesh spilled out over the top of my bra-cups. Half of my tits were now naked, including my nipples that stood painfully erect in the cold air of the room. “Please!” I whimpered, not really knowing, what I was pleading for. With his thumbs he slightly rubbed my nipples and I whimpered again in helpless arousal. When he let go of my tits, my knees gave in, and I slid down in front of him, until I was practically kneeling before him. I was eye-level with his crotch and I clearly could see the bulge that formed beneath his pants. I gasped at this sight and looked up at him, as if searching for his permission.

He slowly nodded, and with shaking hands, I managed to open his zipper. I didn’t even have to reach in, as his cock sprang into view, as soon as I had his zipper down. I was paralyzed by the angry snake that danced in front of my face. He pushed his hips forward and instinctively I opened my mouth. He only fed the head of his cock into my oral cavern, and I carefully closed my lips over it. I was overwhelmed by its thickness, even more so, when I got the first taste of it, letting the tip of my tongue sliding carefully over the little slit on top of his cock-head. He grunted, when I did so, and I moaned around his cock. I never had a cock in my mouth before, but somehow my female instincts kicked in, and I knew exactly, what was expected from me. I lavishly licked the thick cockhead with my tongue, making adoring love to his cock. Kneeling before him, serving this cock, who angrily demanded satisfaction, felt so incredibly good.

When I looked up at him, his eyes were to narrow slits. He looked mean, domineering. All I could think about, was pleasing this virile male. One hand on his cock, my other hand pulled down the cups of my bra. I somehow knew, that he wanted my tits naked. He grabbed my hair and slowly pulled me upwards, his cock plopping out of my mouth. He bent slightly forward as if he intended to kiss me, so I opened my mouth. His mouth closed over my lower lip and he began sucking on it, tenderly first, but then more vigorously. He moved forward a bit, and I jumped, when I felt his cock in the valley of my tits. Meanwhile my lower lip was trapped in his mouth, his teeth scraping harshly over the entire delicate surface. I was on the brink of orgasm. While he chewed and tugged on my lip, his hips began moving his cock in between my tits.

I couldn’t help but cry out, when his mouth finally let go of my lower lip, letting it literally snap back. I was wondering, how pouty I looked, cause I could feel how swollen it was. My thought was interrupted by the raw feeling between my tits. Looking down, I could see the purple head sawing in and out. Eagerly, I grabbed my tits and pressed them together around his cock, trying to make his ride as enjoyable as possible. I was pressing so hard, that I could feel every vein on his steel-rod. He humped my tits hard for a while, and I could feel my cunt spilling juices onto the wooden floor, so aroused was I from having my tits used so thoroughly. After some three minutes of hard tit-fucking, he pulled me up again by my hair, and dragging me along, he led me to the couch. He simply pushed me down and immediately straddled my upper body, letting me feel his weight.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes, pulling my tits upwards towards his cock, silently begging him to use them some more. He grinned at me, and pulling me by my hair he pulled my face forward until my lips closed over his cock. He made himself comfortable on my compliant body and slowly began to simultaneously tit-fuck and mouth-fuck me. The sensations were nearly too much. I was overwhelmed with pride and pleasure, that he would use me like that. My hands held my tits like claws, pressing them onto his cock, while he yanked my head back and forth over his cock. With his free hand he occasionally flicked my nipples, causing me to scream around his cock in masochistic pleasure.

I nearly lost it, when he pinched and twisted my sore nipples, now and then. My body jerked in pain and pleasure, and I feared, I might throw him off of me. But he managed to keep me pinned down, and he only rode me harder. I felt like a mustang, being broken in for the first time. I came in the most explosive orgasm I ever had, only that the sensations didn’t stop. I continued coming like there was no end, while he rode my tits and mouth, simultaneously pinching or flicking my nipples, sometimes even slapping my face. I did my best to arch my back, pushing my tits further up into his cruel hands, urging him on to treat them even harder. Looking down, I saw them wearing a deep red color, with even deeper red handprints, were he had dug his fingers in.

My tits felt sore and raw... used, so gloriously used. And he still kept fucking them. By now he was feeding more of his cock into my mouth. Stroke by stroke, he slowly moved upwards, until he was only inches from my face, now sitting directly on my burning tits. He was holding my head with both hands, and began fucking my mouth in earnest, yanking my head back and forth by my hair. He was choking me, when he pushed forward, entering my throat with vigor. I reveled in the helpless feeling of brutal abuse, and I adored him for his relentless use of my body. He didn’t care one second for my needs, nor did I. I was his to do with, whatever he wished, and that was all that mattered to me. He could have fucked me to death, and I would have thanked him.

Tears ran down my cheeks from his choking cock. They were tears of joy, to have this brute using me without the slightest respect. I was a living fuckdoll, a mere sex-toy, and there was absolutely nothing, he had to care about. I was a pair of tits, he made himself comfortable on and a throat where he pleasured his cock. If my contracting throat-muscles made his fucking more enjoyable for him, I was glad to have him choking me. My entire being was centered around his pleasure, and I was determined to bring him as much pleasure as I could. Just when I felt his cock throb in my mouth, he withdrew for a second and stood up. Yanking my head back, he instantly pushed his cock back in from above. With one hand in my hair and one around my neck he began fucking me again, masturbating his own cock through my neck.

Just before he came, he pulled out. He unloaded gallons of cum on my face, my hair and my tits, not caring that he spewed some on my clothes. It had felt good to him, to use me for his pleasure, and now he found pleasure in covering me in his sperm like the dirtiest street-whore. When the last drop of his seed landed on my right nipple, he simply grabbed my hair and wiped the last remains of his cum into it. He pushed his now flaccid cock back into his pants, while I collapsed to the floor, panting for air. He looked down at me with disgust, before he turned and walked out of the room, leaving me sitting on the floor with wide-spread legs in a puddle of my own juices, tits and face plastered with his come. He hadn’t even spoken one single word.