The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Strap-On

Sara and Laura were walking into their dorm for the first time. The two had been inseparable for nearly half their lives. When Sara’s mother married Laura’s father when they were both ten, they were already friends. Though not related, let alone looking nothing alike, they were very much sisters. They never used the word “stepsister,” because they felt like biological sisters. They did and shared practically everything together. And though they talked openly about sex, they never had any intention of physically experimenting in those matters. One boyfriend of Laura’s asked to do a threesome with her and her sister, which caused a huge argument, and they broke up.

Sara was mostly of Brazilian descent with her milk chocolate skin, dark brown eyes and hair, and C-cup breasts. Her sister Laura was mixed European with her fair, though currently tanned, skin, light blue eyes, black hair, and B-cup breasts.

Despite all the physical differences, they acted very much alike. Both loved sun bathing at the beach, had the same taste in men, liked the same kind of movies, etc. The real difference was that Laura had a thing for stockings and the like, which Sara could not understand.

They were unpacking when Laura noticed something in the top drawer of her dresser.

“What’s wrong, Laura?”

“Uhh … I found something.”

“What?” she asked while walking over.

Laura took out a nine inch strap-on dildo. She held it up by the flesh colored latex straps.

“Oh, that’s gross!” Sara said with a chuckle. Neither ever, let alone wanted, to use a dildo, but were not really against their use.

“I’m gonna take care of this later,” Laura said in her amazement, before throwing it back into the dresser drawer.

Days passed, and Laura never got around to doing anything about the strap-on. After about a month, the sisters just forgot about it. Strangely, Laura began to use the same drawer that the strap-on was left in for the majority of her lingerie. Occasionally Laura would notice wet spots on those articles of clothing after she put them on, which she attributed to the overused dryers in their building. The wet spots would have a slight musty smell to them. She never gave much thought into it though, and usually let them dry as she wore them.

At the same time, it appeared to Sara the she was having really powerful nightmares, and she would wake her up. Laura would be incredibly annoyed, and say that she was having the most erotic dreams she ever had in her life. They always faded quickly, and she could never explain them to her sister. So eventually she just let her sister’s dreams run their course. Sara could not believe at first that all those moans and writhes could be out of pleasure, but she was quickly proven wrong when she heard her sister scream in orgasm. It even reached another phase, where the screaming orgasms were accompanied by large gushes from her crotch, causing her to often wake up covered in a pool of her own sweat and cum.

These powerful dreams did not come every night, but it was enough for Laura to apologize to her sister for waking her up in the middle of the night. This was all causing Sara to be very worried about her. She asked her to see someone about these dreams, but Laura would always say, “Nah! Their just dreams, and I can’t even remember them after I wake up!” And that was the truth. She really thought nothing of it. She did not even seem to care about being covered in her own cum most mornings.

One night Sara found herself again woken up by her sister’s orgasmic wailings. She looked at the clock, which said it was 3:00 AM. She had a big test in six hours, and really needed some more sleep. “Fuck this! I’m waking her up!” she said under her breath.

She walked over to her writhing sister in the bright moonlight. She already threw the blanket off of her from her unrestrained motions. She was in the nude, as she normally slept now because of her usual night ejaculations. She truly looked as if she was in utter ecstasy. Eyes tightly shut, hair a mess, mouth open wide, sweat covering her body, hands grabbing at the sheets. Her hips were even thrusting! It was almost scary the frequency she was moaning and gasping. It looked as if the dream was even more intense than usual. Sara was almost jealous, because she never found herself in such ecstasy, even with her current boyfriend!

Sara put her hands on her sister’s sweat soaked shoulders, and shook. “Wake up Laura!” Suddenly her striking blue eyes shot open wide. The naked woman leaped up at Sara, forcing her to the floor. She kissed her violently, while forcing her tongue down her throat. One hand groped up Sara’s nighty and squeezed her bare tit, while the other squeezed Sara’s hip.

Sara barely pushed her away, and screamed, “Laura, stop!” A confused look appeared on Laura’s face. She looked at her sister below her, and took her hands off of her. She sat up, and leaned her back against the bed frame out of breath.

“I …” Laura looked shocked and confused at the same time.

“We gotta do something about this, Laura,” Sara said in almost a whisper.

“… Yeah …” she nodded her head. “But I still don’t remember those dreams!”

That morning Laura made an appointment with her doctor. Unfortunately, he would not be finished with his sabbatical until the end of the week, and that she could not see him until the end of the next. Her sister sat next to her, and gave her a tight hug. “Everything’s gonna be alright, Laura.”

That weekend Sara had to go on a class trip. She hugged her sister, and asked, “You gonna be all right, Laura?” She shook her head, and answered, “I hope so.”

At around midnight, Laura sat on her bed, and striped naked. She found it so much more convenient if she was going to wake up smothered in her own sweat and cum. She could simply hop into the dorm room shower the next morning. She used to take nightly showers, but that no longer seemed practical. She shut off the light, and pulled her red blanked over he naked body. Like every night now, she was almost excited to go to sleep. And like every night, she had the feeling that she might remember her erotic dreams the next morning. The hope was strong enough to make her believe that she would, regardless of past experience. Plus, she always felt great in the mornings the woke up soaked. All this made her put her worries aside. Laura did not really want to see a doctor, and all concern she shared with her sister was just to make her feel better. She closed her eyes with a smile…

She woke up the next morning, gasping for air. The blanket was in the floor. She was covered from head to toe with a mix of her own sweat and cum. She was unhappy that she could not remember her dream again, but her powerful feeling of ecstasy overpowered that. She sat up. The bed sheets briefly stuck to her naked body as she lifted herself off the bed.

As she walked to the shower, she glanced behind her and saw her wet footprints on the carpet. In the shower, she was going to shave her legs, crotch, armpits, etc, but saw that there was no need. She hopped out, and dried herself.

She walked to her dresser, and arranged her clothes for the day. Matching black thong and bra, dark blue T-shirt, blue jean-skirt. She even pulled out her black and tan “tiger skin” pantyhose. Whenever she decided to indulge in her little fetish, she would chose one the related her mood. Today she felt feisty!

When she put her panties on, she felt that they were moist. Though they were somewhat more moist than usual, she ignored it. Luckily the rest of her clothes were quite dry.

Deciding to grab footwear later, she walked over to the couch. She felt so good that morning, and wanted to check the days weather before heading out. Before she could reach the remote, There was a nock at the door.

“Who is it?” she asked curiously.

“This is Professor Mutoni. I’m with the Biology Department. I know this is highly unusual, but, umm, an item from my lab was stolen from my lab before the beginning of the semester. We found out who stole it, be he claims to have stashed it in one of the rooms on this floor.”

She knew the professor, and was her lecturer for her biology course. Though wary of seeing a professor in the dorms, she let him in.

“You’re Laura Richards?” There was a distinct awkwardness in his tone that was more akin to a boy trying to talk to her in high school. He had a subtly geeky look about him to, or it may have just been the thick glasses.

“Yeah, you lecture my bio class. What this all about?” she asked kindly.

“Well, its all a bit strange.“ As he spoke, she had the feeling that he was ready to admit a crush on her. “Its actually quite embarrassing for my department.” They way his tone subtly shifted made her sigh in relief. It was very unlikely that he was thinly veiling anything. “Uhh, a student was working on his thesis last year on mind altering substances. All legal of course,” he chuckled nervously. “I, the chemistry prof Dr. Ladd, and the psychology prof Dr. Ericks, were his advisors on the project. He eventually told us that his research had an unexpected turn. He claimed that he ‘temporarily’ altered the sexuality lab mice. We were all shocked. I mean, he wasn’t even authorized to do research on lab animals! After mine, and my colleague’s, nerves settled, we let our scientific curiosity take over, and asked him if he wanted to take his research to another level. Needless to say, he said yes right then and there.”

“Human trials!?” she asked shocked.

“Yes,” he said in a depressed tone, “We let him do Human trials. Don’t ask us about what we were thinking, please!”

She right then knew what he meant by embarrassing, and it was not just for a single department like he suggested!

“Well … he commenced with the trials, making it ‘official’ by claiming it was nothing more than ‘assessing body chemistry, and outward reactions, to a minute amount of pure alcohol.’ His results were … fascinating. Every subject reacted to the drug, and with relative consistency! Men had no clear reaction to the drug at first, but after while, their sex drives were enhanced to say the least. No other reactions were observed short or long term. Women had a more distinct reaction that was very different from the men. At first they claimed that they were having extreme ‘wet dreams,’ including ‘screaming orgasms’ and nocturnal emissions. Remarkably, most of these women stated that they never, well, squirt before. None of these women remembered the erotic dreams.

“Long term exposure to the drug for women had further effects. They began to remember their erotic dreams, but that wasn’t the most bizarre part. They, umm, like the lab mice, became attracted to their own sex. None of them were at least open about being bisexual or a lesbian. Their sex drives enhanced like the men’s did, but in this case it somehow helped them accept their altered sexuality.

“Time passed, and the student ceased administering the drug, while keeping tabs on the subjects. For the men, their sex drives retuned to normal, and no obvious residual affects were observed. But for the women … Well, it was practically the opposite. While some regained their attraction to men, they all retained their attraction to women. Their sex drives stayed, more or less, at the enhanced state. And their erotic dreams continued, but at a quieter, more manageable rate. There were of course a variety of tests given to the subjects throughout the experiment, including blood tests, CAT scans, MRI’s, but they merely confirmed what was observed.

“Later we found out that the student was doing something else that we had no knowledge of until he admitted to it recently. He had purchased a kind of, ahh, squirting strap-on dildo. Several actually. He altered them in several distinct ways. The first is that it would squirt when even the minutest pressure was applied, and that the substance within it was an ‘enhanced’ form of his drug (whatever that meant!). When put on, the dildo would attach itself to a vagina in a way that it could channel female ejaculate through itself. He claimed that there was plenty of his drug within it to alter a woman, and cryptically stated that ‘further conversions were still possible.’ There is certainly more to this story than he told us.

“Now, he of course stole all the remaining vials of his ‘creation,’ which he apparently ‘enhanced’ and put into those dildos. One of which he claims he put on this floor.”

Laura sat for a moment. There was plenty of evidence here to state that she was exposed to this drug. But how?

“That’s quite the story,” she said breathlessly.

“Yeah … If you know anything, please tell us.” He sounded desperate. His job was probably on the line, along with several others.

She wanted to tell him about what she was experiencing, but something inside her kept her from doing it. “Well, there’s no dildo here! I’ll tell you if I hear anything though, Dr. Mutoni.”

The professor gave her a long, inquisitive look. “All right.” She showed him to the door.

She sat back down. ‘Dildo,’ she thought to herself. She could not remember that there was one in the dorm room, but felt that was wrong somehow. She thought long and hard through a strange haze within her mind. Then something clicked. “The dresser!” she said out loud.

She sprinted over to it, almost slipping in her pantyhose. She opened the top draw, and dug into it. Then she saw it. The strap-on. Even more condemning, was a small amount of liquid dripping out of it, and being soaked up by one of her panties. She picked it up by the flesh colored strap, and sat on the bed with it.

She felt conflicted. She knew now that she was being transformed by the thing she held. She liked herself, and did not want to change. Yet whatever was happening felt too good to deny. A part of her wanted to catch up with that professor, but she was too transfixed on the strap-on. “So what!” she said under her breath, “There’s nothing wrong with enjoying yourself.”

She then put the dildo in her mouth, and sucked it off. Every suck cause a small amount of juice to drip out of the tip. It was delicious! Slowly she pulled it out, and looked at it. A small drip of juice was coming out of the tip. She kissed it, and licked the juice off her lips. She put the dildo down next to her, and took off her clothes. ‘I will go all the way,’ she thought uncontrollably.

She lay back onto the still damp sheets of her bed, and grabbed the strap-on by the shaft. Her trembling hands brought the thing to her wet pussy. It penetrated. She gasped, feeling its liquid drip out into her. She then pumped it in and out of her snatch, moaning and grunting as she went. Her free hand lightly touched her forehead before traveling downward. Her hand moved down her nose and lips. The it went down the side of her neck, before reaching her breast. She loved the feel of it as she squeezed. The hand then continued down her stomach, and down to her inner and then outer and thigh. Then it moved down to he knee and to her calf. Finally it moved down her ankle to her heel, her arch, and to her toes.

The hand fell to her side. She felt as if the female form was imprinted onto her mind in a new, erotic way. With that knowledge she pumped the dildo harder. Its straps flung wildly. Sweat dripped from her brow. She clenched her teeth, and closed her eyes tight. She was about to cum. Her feminine juices were preparing the ultimate escape. Suddenly she felt the dildo squirt inside her. She felt her body absorb it juices. She pulled the thing out of her snatch, and brought it to her face. Her vision became fuzzy. Grogginess began to overtake her. The world went black…

She woke up hours later. She thought it was all a dream. She did wake up in a pool of her own juices like usual. Then she noticed the stap-on next to her, and remembered her dream.

In the dream, her lesbian lover came to her. This dark skinned brunette was the one who taught Laura her true sexuality. They kissed lightly, and her lover pushed her down unto the bed. Her lover kissed down to her crotch. She expertly licked and sucked her snatch like no man could. She moaned, she cooed, she grabbed at the sheets. Then in one epic moment. She gushed large amounts of cum all over herself and her lover’s face. It was glorious. Just before waking up, she heard her lover say, “You’ll remember now…”

She lay back in deep thought. ‘I’m a lesbian now,’ she thought to herself, ‘I can’t change that.’ The acceptance made her feel like everything was right in the world.

She hopped out of her damp bed with a new vigor. Everything felt so new, different, good. There was so much to learn and relearn. She could not wait to rediscover who she was.

She looked out the window. It was a bright sunny day. People were walking by. She was a couple floors up, and no one seemed to notice her, and her moist nakedness. She saw a couple of attractive women walk by, and automatically gave her clit a few strokes. The euphoria she felt as she did it was better than how any man made her feel.

She then walked over to her bathroom door. Their was a tall mirror on it, which revealed her entire moist, naked body. “I’m hot!” she whispered in amazement, now truly knowing why men would stare at her. “I’m so DAMN … SEXY,” she screamed as her hand found it way to her wet crotch. She leaned on the door with her free hand for support. It was strange at first to pleasure herself to only thoughts and images of herself. But she was a lesbian now, and wanted to embrace her new self. She had a fiery look in her sexy blue eyes as her white teeth clenched. She was lusting over herself! Her rubbing was a fast and hard. Her tits were giggling motions. “UHHH …. AHHH …. LAURAAAAA.” In her screaming orgasm, she squirt all over her hands and mirror.

She sat down in front of the mirror out of breath. She looked at her cum soaked hand, and her reflection through the wet mirror. She was so amazed. She knew it was not normal for a lesbian to lust after herself, but she did. She realized in that moment how horny she was. Hornier than she had ever been in her life. It felt … good.

She stood up, so happy about her revelations about herself and the ones yet to come. She hopped into the shower, and lusted over herself again. After she dried her beautiful body, she realized how much she liked herself naked, and how much more she would like herself to only wear her stockings. She sprinted over to her dresser, and found her “tiger skin” stockings. They were very much like her pantyhose variant, and even part of the same set, but the toe box lacked stripes.

She hopped onto her moist bed. The smell of her own musk excited her! She grabbed the strap-on next to her, and shoved it into her wanting pussy. With both hands she violently pumped it in and out. Her tits flew back and forth. “YAAAAAAA,” she again screamed in orgasm. She quickly pulled the thing out of her so she could release her feminine juices. She lay back in the pool of her own sweat and cum.

With her hands out of her control, she tightly strapped the thing to herself. Then something happened. It was OPENING her crotch. Then it shoved something inside her. It attached itself to something deep inside her. It was where she would feel her cum originate. It was more shocking than painful. Then the dildo itself changed. The rubber slowly became more flesh-like, and its color soon matched her own complexion.

All the discomfort suddenly stopped. Out of her control, her hand grabbed the cock, and stroked it. “OOHHHH.” It sensitivity rivaled her normal crotch. She moaned, she cooed. Her free hand grabbed her tit. Her teeth clenched. The pleasure was building in a way she never felt before. Then in a scream of ecstasy, cum squirt out of the cock. She stroked until nothing else came out.

She lay back in amazement. She knew that was the very same cum that had always came out of her. She brought her wet hands her mouth and licked them. There was a flavor to it that was different somehow. Or at least different from the days before. Then something clicked in her head. That difference represented the drug that transformed her. She secreted it now in her own cum. She smiled, knowing that she could make others like her.

By the afternoon, she reluctantly removed the very much attached strap-on. Its altered self did not change even after it removed itself from deep inside her. There was no discomfort from its removal. After putting the strap-on back into her dresser, she cleaned off her bed as well as she could. Her sister would be back soon, and knew she would not understand what happened to her. She threw on a T-shirt and shorts (no bra or panties), while leaving on her stockings. She still felt quite feisty to say the least!

Sara walked in while she was on the couch. She sat next to her and gave her a very sisterly hug.

“You seem different, Laura,” she said looking into her eyes. She then noticed her stockings. “Well, maybe its just your mood …”

“Oh, I’m fine, Sara. I finally had a night where I didn’t have one of those dreams I couldn’t remember.”

“Oh.” There was a distinct look of concern on her pretty face. “Well, I still think you should see a doctor. You have been kinda off for a while.”

They hugged again. Sara walked into the bedroom. As she walked she looked at her sister with new eyes. She was truly beautiful. Her dark hair, eyes and skin. Oh her skin! It was flawless! Oh, and those long legs: They were so elegant as she walked … ‘NO!’ Laura screamed in her head. ‘This is my sister. I have to draw the line somewhere!’

The next few days were incredibly hard for Laura. She literally wanted to fuck her sister, but knew how wrong that was. What made matters worse was that she felt something else whenever she looked at her. Something beyond lust and sisterly love.

“Are you all right, Laura? You seem so distant all of a sudden,” she would keep asking in a caring way. Laura had to be distant, because she knew that she might loose control over her desires. Avoiding her sister was painful. Even worse, Laura dreamed about making love to her, and could only think about her while masturbating.

One night Laura sat next to her sister on the couch. The lighting was very dim. “There’s something I really need to talk to you about.”

“What is it Laura? You know you can tell me anything.”

It was Sara’s smile, which tipper her over the edge. All her love for her took control in that moment. On her knees, she straddled her shocked sister, and forced a deep kiss. “I’m in love with you, Sara!” Laura whispered. She forced another kiss, while squeezing Sara’s tit with one hand, and squeezing her crotch with the other. Sara pushed her sister away. “What the fuck’s wrong with you!? Your my sister! Your not a lesbian!” Laura shook her head. “Please! I’m in love with you!” Before she could force another kiss, Sara pushed her away again. Laura felt herself fly back. She felt herself falling and falling. Suddenly she opened her eyes …

Laura was in her bed. It was a dream. She threw her blanket off of her, and got out of bed. Naked, she walked to her sleeping sister. Very little light was in the room, but it was enough. She was so peaceful. She was always a quiet sleeper. Looking at every curve of her body, she felt such a strong sisterly love for her. That love deepened how much she was in love with her. Laura knew that there was no way that she could ever return that love as she was now. She desperately needed her deep love to be returned in kind. It was then that she decided that she would make her sister fall in love with her.

She walked over to the dresser. There was considerable conflict in her mind. They were as close as any real sister, and what she was about to do might as well betray that natural bond. She quietly pulled the dresser drawer open, and pulled out the strap-on. Looking at it in the dim light, she almost threw it back in the dresser. She fought back the urge, and strapped in on tightly.

It immediately went to work. It opened her crotch, and slowly inserted the tube. She grunted as it inserted itself. While it did not hurt at all, it was still an odd sensation. Laura immediately stood up when it fully attached.

She walked back to her sleeping sister. ‘There’s no turning back now,’ she thought to herself. “I love you,” she whispered. She positioned the dildo just over her mouth. It was remarkable, she knew just what she needed to do. She lightly stroked it. A couple of drops of her juices dripped onto her sister’s lips. Sara instinctually licked her lips clean. Laura then pulled back and waited.

Sara soon started breathing heavily, and moved in sensual ways. She was falling into an erotic dream. Sara soon pushed the blanket off of her in her wild motions, revealing that she was only wearing a tight T-shirt and purple panties. Her erect nipples were prevalent through her shirt. Sweet started to appear on her pores. Laura walked back to her, knowing that she was deep enough into the wet dream for her not to wake up easily. She smoothly climbed onto the bed, and positioned her crotch over Sara’s mouth, which was already opened wide from the dream. She inserted the dildo. Her sister automatically started to suck. As her sister sucked her off, she felt a little strange. I was like she was breaking though a long standing taboo, while enjoying every second of it. The glorious feel of her sister’s tongue and lips on her attached dildo was too much for her to bear. “UHHHHHHHH!” Laura’s juices rushed into her sister. She quickly pulled the dildo out, and saw her beautiful sister convulse under her. Drool dribbled down Sara’s cheek, as she made loud gurgling noises.

Eventually the convulsions stopped, and Sara continued with her now strengthened wet dream. She moaned, she cooed in her enhanced ecstasy. On her knees, Laura moved downward. Her dildo lightly touched her sister’s body as she went. When she reached her sister’s wet crotch, she tenderly pulled her panties down. She then thrust her dildo into inviting pussy. “OHHH,” they both grunted in unison. Laura quickly looked up. To her relief, Sara was still trapped in her erotic dream. She then humped her sister hard. Harder than she thought she could. Up and down, in and out. Laura forced the pleasure to last for what felt like an eternity. Sara suddenly came, but Laura kept humping. She wanted to relish being inside her sister. It may never feel that good again! Sara then came again and again. Finally Laura could not hold back any longer. “ERRRRRRRRRAAAA!” Like a hypodermic needle, she felt her cum squeeze through her dildo. She could feel that it was the most cum she ever excreted, and the pleasure of it squeezing through the didlo made even more cum follow. She stayed inside her this time as her sister convulsed. It was much more violent this time though. The convulsions stopped soon enough, and Laura removed her dildo. She stood next to the bed, and pulled her sister’s panties back up in a caring way.

Standing over her sister, she saw her resume her wet dream. She would not wake up for several more hours. It depressed Laura that she would have to go through this process at least one more time within the next few days. Though it did take more than a month for her to be fully transformed with the tiny, daily doses on her clothes. What she did look forward to however was that Sara would at least be more “open” in the meantime.

Laura removed the strap-on, and placed it back into her dresser. She watched her sister for the rest of the night, enjoying how she now gushed every time she came.

Sara woke up the next morning feeling disoriented. She felt changed somehow, and it did not feel right. It felt like she was fucked, and she had an odd taste in her mouth. Even her crotch had that “open” feeling she felt every time she made love to her boyfriend. She then realized that she had a very wet dream, by both feeling, and the fact that she was soaked in her own cum and sweet. She then had the feeling that everything was normal, and felt herself reorient.

She glanced over to her sleeping sister, who for once still had her blanket over her and was not soaked from her recent string of wet dreams. All the worry about her sister started to fall away. She clearly did have a wet dream herself, and felt fine. In fact, she felt amazing!

She swung her legs over to the side of the bed, feeling the sheets stick to her moist body. Laura eyes opened.

“Mourning, Sara,” she stated in a very sisterly way. She swung her legs over to the side of the bed, boldly showing that she sleeps in the nude.

“I think I caught your wet dream bug. I mean, look at me!” she said with a chuckle.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel great. Dunno what I was worried about!”

They stood up, and gave each other a big hug. Laura snuck a kiss on her sister’s neck. “I think everything’s gonna be alright,” Sara said happily. “I know,” Laura replied with a devious smile.

Things certainly did go differently that day. Laura put on her rarely worn red stockings, which Sara knew meant something along the lines of “very horny.” They dressed and undressed in front of each other without hesitation. And for the first time in her life, Sara did not wear underwear. Sara even wanted to wear one of her sister’s stockings. “So what do’ya think?” Laura asked. Sara felt the length of her legs with the opaque black stockings. “I guess I do like them.”

After lunch, they had a long conversation about sex. Sure they talked about sex before, but never in such exquisite detail.

“Well like I said, James is into some different things,” Sara said, “Lately we’ve been masturbating to porn, with me jerking him off, and him squeezing my clit. We talk about it after about how we can do it even better.”

“Wow, that is different!”

“You know, I’ve always wondered … Is your thing for stockings sexual?”

“I think you know the answer to that. Their my mood ring, and you know what red means!” They both laughed. “But, yeah, I usually wear a pair during sex. They’re just so sleeeeek!” she said while unconsciously rubbing her inner thigh.

“Wow!”

“You know, sis, if you ever want to try anything new, I’m sure I can think of something to teach you. I’ve got a dirty mind!”

“I know, Laura,” she laughed, “Thinking of anything in particular?”

“Hmm,” she started to think. She knew that she could not seriously make love to her, but this was her chance for something “innocent.” “I can show you how to squirt every time you cum. James’ll love it!” Laura knew that she would squirt every time she came regardless, but it should be fun nonetheless. She could have used this as an excuse to convert her sister fully, but wanted her to “awake” to her new self.

“All right.”

“Its really easy. Just follow my lead”

Sara followed every move. Laura started by pulling off her shorts. Neither were of course wearing underwear. The fact that they both do not like underwear anymore started their conversation about sex. Laura then moistened her index and middle finger in her mouth, and slowly brought them to her pussy. With the two fingers, she rubbed the outside. She looked over to her sister, who was doing the exact thing. Their breathing increased. Laura then slowly worked her fingers into clit. The deeper she went, the fast she stroked. When she found her G-spot, she stroked wildly. They both thrashed in the pleasure, moaning and cooing loudly.

“Oh God! What the Fa … something … wet building,” Sara said disjointedly.

“Don’t fuckin’ stop now!” Laura barely said.

Then their juices came flowing out like two fountains in unison, as they screamed in total orgasm. Sara almost sounded shocked, but still in ecstasy. They were both totally out of breath, but knew that they could do even more.

“Now … now that you’ve done it once. You’ll probably do it every time now, if let yourself.” Laura said more or less truthfully.

Sara looked around at the mess they just made, and found herself pleased. “Thank you.” The hugged, and pecked each other on the lips, which was only innocent for Sara.

That night Sara went on a date with her boyfriend. It was a spur of the moment thing. Laura was exceedingly jealous. She loved Sara so deeply, and could not bare the thought of her making love to anyone but her, man or woman. And Laura knew that she would, because her sex drive was stronger than it had ever been. She was in heat, and had very little control over it. Only when Sara’s transformation was complete would she be able to have any tangible control.

Sara and James found themselves at a local bar. Puninni’s Bar and Grill was about the most active place in the area. James just found out that he was going to pass a class he recently wrote off, and wanted to celebrate. They ordered beers.

“You know, Sara, you seem different today,” James observed.

“What do ya mean?” she asked as the drinks arrived.

“Cant’ put my finger on it exactly,” he took a swig, licked his lips, “You seem more … energetic, active somehow. I mean you always are, but it seems like more than usual and different. And I’ve never seen you in stockings before.”

Sara sipped her beer. “Well, do you like them?”

“Sure! It makes you look pretty sexy.”

Sara smiled. “Thank you. You know my sister always wears them. This morning I just decided to see what the fuss was all about. I guess I see what I was missing now.”

As the talked, Sara realized just how horny she was. It was a level she never experienced before, and almost did not recognize what it was at first. It was like how super hot water felt cold on the skin before the mind realized what was happening.

Sara seductively licked her lips, and with an erotic look in her eye said, “Let’s get outa here.” James got the idea. He paid for the drinks, and they left.

In the car, Sara started kissing his neck, and squeezing his crotch. “Wow, what’s gotten into you?” he asked excitedly. Sara gave him a horny look behind her smile. She then unzipped his pants, and liberated his growing cock. After a few strokes hands, she wrapped her mouth around it. She blew him vigorously. Her motions were perfect, and he could not hold himself for very long. With a quick swerve of the car, her exploded in her mouth. To his shock and pleasure, she swallowed for the first time.

She picked her head up. The look on her face excited James. The only way he could describe it was an animal in heat!

“Your turn, James,” she said deeply. All her thoughts were directed toward sex. This never happened to her before, but her mind was too clouded for her to realize it.

Sara sat back into her seat with her legs wide open. James unbuttoned her shorts, and reached in. It was warm, wet and inviting. He found himself rubbing without much thought. Sara reach under her shirt, and squeezed her tits to enhance the pleasure. “Yes … That’s it, James … Put the those fuckin’ fingers in there…” she barely whispered. He knew just where to touch her. They have jerked off each other before! He pumped his fingers in and out in a slow, deliberate way. They did this until, they drove up to James’ apartment.

He started to take his hands our of her pants. Sara grabbed his wrist, and proclaimed, “Don’t stop now!” He reinserted his fingers, and pumped harder, faster. “Yeah … OOOOOH … THAT’S it … YEAH … OOOOH GGGODD!” She gushed hugely all over James’ hand, and her pants.

James was downright amazed. “I didn’t know you could do that!” With a seductive smile, she kissed him the lips. “I guess I’m still full of surprises tonight.”

They rushed into the apartment, knowing they both had quite a bit more in them. Though neither had any idea how much more Sara could actually go! They tightly embraced. Their hands re-explored their mouths, while their hands re-explored their bodies. They ripped their clothes off, and jumped into the bed. Sara grabbed a condom out of her lover’s end table drawer, and put it on him with her mouth. With Sara on top (a rare occurrence) she humped him wildly. Her dark hair flew like fire, as she moaned and grunted loudly. James was in disbelief, as he watched her hump him. She had never been so wild! “Oh GOD, Sara, I can’t hold out for much longer!” She breathily replied, “Oh fuck! Just a bit more!” She touched herself in ways that suggested a blatant attraction to herself, but James wrote it off as her being in the throws of passion. Both were actually true, but the cloud of horniness was stronger than ever in Sara’s mind. “Oh, God, here I CUM!” While James had a large, but quick, squirt, Sara gushed like a fountain all over the place. She picked herself off the cock to let it all out.

James was out of breath. He had never been wet with a woman’s cum before, but he certainly liked it! Sara plopped on top of him, and nibbled at his ear. “I want more!” she whispered. They humped again, but with James on the top. But that was not enough for Sara. They then 69’ed, scissored, lotused.

James lay back, nearly out of energy. The sheets were soaked with mostly Sara’s cum. She barely looked winded, and clearly wanted more.

“I … I don’ think I’m gonna have skin left on my cock if we keep this up,” he muttered.

“You wanna break?” she said without an ounce of fatigue. Though her cloud of arousal had lifted somewhat.

“Yeah,” he answered in a matter-of-fact way.

Sara was disappointed, but obliged. They cuddled with Sara being the big spoon. James passed out, while Sara lay awake for a while longer.

Sara then woke James up with her noisy wet dream. James almost thought it was a nightmare at first, before he realized that the motions were out of ecstasy. He did not know what to do at first. She was clearly having a good time. He eventually decided to wake her up out of jealousy. There was no way to know who she was fucking in her dream!

He shook her. “Wake up, Sara!” Her eyes flashed open. The crazed look on her face almost made her look alien! She then threw him on his back and initiated a 69. The way she sucked him off turned him on instantly. He buried his face into the wet pussy above him. He licked and sucked, but it was a far cry from what Sara was doing to his crotch! He came, and Sara drank his cum. She was still not done however, and kept her crotch right where it was. James continued to lick and suck the cunt before him. He was very tired, but did not want to leave his girlfriend hanging. She started to hump his face, and squeeze her tits much more vigorously. It was enough. She gushed powerfully down his throat. All he could do was gag and swallow. Sara turned herself around, and lay partly on top of him. She kissed his cheek, and fell back to sleep. James was too tired out to put any thought into what just happened, and let himself pass out as well.

The next morning Laura found herself worrying about Sara. She was in the middle of her transformation, and might not know what she was doing. She missed her quite a bit too. Her absence made it impossible to pleasure herself the night before, and she did not even have a significant wet dream afterword.

It was about eight in the morning when she heard her sister walk into the dorm room. “My love,” she muttered under her breath. She hopped out of bed, and sprinted to the door naked. Sara was a bit surprised to have her naked sister hug her, but was fine with it. They sat on the couch.

“How was your date?” Laura asked noticing a distinct discoloration at the crotch of her shorts.

“Well, it went where I didn’t expect it to go … We fucked our brains out. Well, its more like I fucked James’ brains out. I came five, six times, and I wasn’t even tired! I dunno what came over me, but we had a great time.”

“You didn’t call, so I was a little worried,” she said, barely hiding the jealously.

“Sorry. The whole thing was spontaneous.” They hugged again, and Laura snuck two pecks on her sister’s neck.

They had classes the whole day, and did not see each other until that night. Laura could not keep her mind off her sister. Even the talk of some “scandal” erupting through multiple departments barely registered. She thought about when they first met, when they started shaving their legs, when they started wearing bras. She of course thought about how her breast ended up bigger than hers. She always considered her more beautiful. Her chocolate skin never had one blemish, while Laura had pimples in her early teenage years. Above all else, the feeling of sisterly and sexual love overwhelmed her.

Sara walked into her dorm room feeling a bit tired from the long day. Laura was quietly sleeping on the couch. She was quiet and did not wake her. Sara went into the bedroom, and relaxed by listening to music on her headphones.

Laura woke up at 10:30 at night. She walked over to the bedroom and saw her sister surfing the internet.

“Oh hey, Laura. Have a good nap?”

“It wasn’t bad.” All her dreams were borderline sexual, and all had her sister in them.

“I think I’m gonna get ready for bed now. Long day,” she said with fatigue in her voice.

Laura nodded and sat at her computer. She sat patiently. This would be the night when she finished her sister’s conversion. The lights eventually shut off, and Laura quietly lay naked in her bed. She waited until her sister fell asleep, and commenced a wet dream.

Time passed, and finally she heard her sister rustling around. Her moans and grunts said it all. She quietly pulled the blanket off her, and walked over to her dresser. She picked up the strap-on from the dildo’s shaft. “There’s no turning back now,” she whispered, but then thought, ‘Or is there? What am I doing? This is my sister, and look what I’ve already done to her.’ She looked at her sister thrashing about. ‘I love her so much … Is it even possible to turn back now? How could I have so easily started pumping my altered cum into her the night before? … But she could never return the love I feel for her now, if I turn back now. It would be utter torture for me. I would be lying to her and everyone every day.’ She looked at the dildo in her hand, and the flesh straps hanging from it. She knew that she did not really need it to pump cum into another, but it just made things different, easier. “We vowed to share everything,” she whispered.

She strapped the thing on tightly with conviction. She felt it attach itself to her as it normally does. Though she was used to the feeling, it was still very strange. She walked over to her naked, sleeping sister. She already threw her blanket off her in her dreamed ecstasy. She stroked the dildo’s shaft over her sister’s mouth. Drops fell onto her sister’s lips. She automatically licked them clean. The drops would ensure a deeper sleep, and by proxy more erotic dream. Her orgasmic moans grew louder, as her thrashing increased. Laura then straddled over her head, and thrust the dildo into her mouth. Sucking automatically commenced. Like before, the feel of her sister’s mouth wrapped around her sensitized dildo was simply too good. She only held out for a few minutes before gushing her juices down her throat. “Drink, Sara!” she whispered after screaming in orgasm. She pulled her dildo out before she violently convulsed. She gauged, she coughed, all the while she stayed asleep. When the convulsions turned back into the orgasmic moans and thrashes, Laura crawled down to sister’s wet crotch, and gave it a long kiss. She sat up to look at her sister, and said, “Soon.” She thrust her dildo into her crotch, and they both made a primal grunt. Her hips thrust wildly, but not lustfully. “Oh God, Sara, YES … OH Fuck! UHHHAH … ERRRRR ….. SARA!!” She felt her juices flow out of her abdomen, and through the dildo. She pulled out once she was drained, and watched her sister again convulse wildly. They lasted for some time, but eventually ceased. Asleep, Sara looked like she just had the best sex of her life. There was a distinct smile, and she lightly touched herself.

Laura’s work was done, but felt obliterated. She lay on her bed and passed out.

Sara woke up that morning, drenched in her own juices, feeling refreshed, yet odd. She could not put her finger on it. That odd taste was in her mouth again, and she felt that “open” feeling in her crotch, but that was not at the core of how she felt.

She sat at the edge of her bed bleary eyed. Laura was not in her bed. She looked at the time. It was 9:30. ‘Must have went class,’ she thought tiredly. She drowsily grabbed a towel, and jumped into the shower. With the hot water pounding her naked body, she ever so vaguely remembered her dream: Lots of sex, and tasty juices. There was definitely someone else there, but the image was too vague to be recognizable. She did however have he feeling that she would remember the whole dream eventually.

She was drying herself off, before catching a glimpse of something on the tall door mirror. She turned her head to it completely, and opened her eyes wide. Her jaw dropped. It was one of the most beautiful, sexiest things she ever saw!

After a few moments, she came to her senses, and knew that she was attracted to herself, a woman. This made no sense! She knew she was not a lesbian. Never in her life had she been attracted to her own sex. Yet she found herself incredibly aroused by her own wet, naked image.

Seemingly out of her control, her hands began to explore her body in new, tender ways. She could not deny how good her soft body felt. She squat down, and buried her hand into her snatch, while she stroked between her breasts with her other. It was so good, so right. Her juices dripped onto the floor. “OH yeah! UMMM …. I DO LOVE IT!” she screamed, as she gushed all over the floor under her.

She looked down at the mess she made under her, and then back at herself. She did love it. However at the same time she felt confused. How could she possibly have loved it? She then remembered her dream. She was making love to a tanned woman with black hair and blue eyes. It was her sister! She was wearing a strap-on that she was thrusting into her snatch. She was in love with her, and their love as sisters merely enhanced how they felt.

She dressed herself while in some partial shock. The rest of the day did not help her confusion. She felt absolutely no attraction to any man she saw, including her boyfriend! In fact, she was totally attracted to women instead. What struck her the most was how she was not appalled by her strange, new desires, and the more she felt them, the more she was comfortable with them. By the end of the day, impossibly, it all made sense to her.

She sat on the couch in her dorm room. She thought about her new desires. It seemed impossible to her, but with it all making sense somehow, she decided that she liked it. She felt somewhat bad for her boyfriend out of all this, but she felt no emotional pull toward him anymore. She was a lesbian now.

After a while her sister walked in, and sat next to her. She was so beautiful. Sure, she already new that she was attractive, but she never really knew what that meant until now.

“How was your day, Sara?” she asked in an oddly deep tone.

“I can’t explain it fully,” she paused, “I think I’m a lesbian, Laura … I’ve been dreaming about you.”

“I have too, Sara … I have to tell you everything.”

Laura grabbed the strap-on from the dresser, and sat back down on the couch.

“Is that the …” Sara trailed off.

“Yes. I never threw it out. I unknowingly buried it amongst my underwear. It had some serum in it that changes women. All those wet spots came from this. My skin absorbed it and I changed. After I drank all of its juice, I completed my transformation into a lesbian. I fell in love with you, but you could never love me the same way.”

Sara was shocked, but somehow understood. Laura took her pants off, and strapped on the dildo. Sara heard a mechanical noise, and her sister grunt.

“It attaches to me, Sara. I can squirt through it!” she paused, and continued with an almost regretful voice, “My squirt now excretes the same serum that this strap-on once did. I fucked you in your sleep. It was the only way to convert you. There is one draw back, on your part, that I threw in the back of my mind. You see, my conversion came with full knowledge of my changes. Your changes are identical to mine except for one thing.”

“What?” Sara barely asked.

“You are mine now, body and soul. I didn’t want it this way, but I could not live without your love! You are in love with me you nymphomaniac!”

Sara absorbed the truth of the words. She was in love with her sister, and she was nymphomaniac. She crawled on top of her sister, and frenched her tightly. Sara’s hand went up her sister’s shirt, and started to squeeze her plump breast, while other hand jerked her off. Sara kissed down her neck. Laura put on a pleased smile.