The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STRAWBERRY JAM

By Hypno Witch Shiri

“I paid my parking ticket,” I told the officer as he had me sit down in my trailer home.

“That’s not why I’m here Shiri,” He replied. “Matt Bradley, his car was last seen here at your place, care to tell me where he is, he never made it to Seattle Washington.”

“Seattle?” I said startled. “Oh no.”

“What?” The officer asked.

“I sent him to Washington DC by mistake, he is probably driving there now,” I explained.

“Why would he go to Washington DC and not to Seattle Washington like he should have?” The officer asked.

“That’s going to be hard to explain,” I said.

“I have all the time in the world, so start from the top,” The officer said.

“I run this place here in the desert, like the sign says Strawberry Jam. I really do sell Strawberry Jam and roadside things during the day to people traveling and at night it becomes my one girl Strawberry Jam brothel, " I explained. “Please close your mouth officer.”

“What does that have to do with him going one place instead of another?” The officer said.

“He probably pulled over because he was hot and thirsty, they all do and I have drinks for sale and it was turning dusk, so it was closing time and I moved everything inside my trailer when he pulled up. I went ahead and allowed him in and gave him a bottled-water on me. We sat down for awhile and he told me he was going to Washington, I thought Washington DC, but I guess not,”

“That still doesn’t tell me why he changed his direction.” The officer said.

“Let me explain,” I said. “Here at Strawberry Jam, I offer fantasies and lately I have been using hypnosis,”

?”

“Yes Sir, " I answered. “It is how I make repeat customers, my hot sex, the addiction to my delicious Strawberry Jam and the hypnotic swirls left their minds. Men pay lots of money for this.”

“This is going to get interesting, please go on,” He said.

“I wear a pink satin corset that hugs me in all the right places. I would have you lay down on my bed; I stroke you with one hand, feed you strawberries with the other. I grow my own you know, right out back. Once you’re hard, I straddle you and the underside of your cock lies on lower abdomen where I can rub the satin on it, keeping it hard. Then I hold up this crystal ball, have a look. It’s very nice and sparkles like millions of diamonds at once. I twirl it around and around, it makes you sleepy, so relaxed. Your eyelids get heavier by the minute. Your body begins to disappear and you fall further and further down. Breathing deeply for me and letting go. Your legs so heavy and so warm, the colors of the lights dance in your mind. Let them seduce you and take you down as your stomach begins to relax, relaxing more and more. So calm so deep asleep. Your chest begins to relax and you feel so nice. So wonderful that you can’t keep those eyes open. The twirling lights filling your mind as your shoulders relax. We can relax your body even more if we focus on smaller parts; just look deeper into the crystal.

Now focus your mind on you toes and relax those toes. Feel a warm feeling in the tips of those toes and now notice that feeling moving up your toes and into your feet.

Your feet are becoming heavy, warm, limp, loose and relaxed.

And the feeling now moves up to your ankles and calves, and now your ankles and calves are warm, loose and relaxed.

Feel the warm hypnosis moving into your upper legs and thighs and now your upper legs and thighs are relaxed.

Breathing in the relaxation and breathing out the tension.

Noticing how the feeling moves up into your waist and stomach and now your waist and stomach are relaxed, so relaxed and comfortable so deeply relaxed.

The special feeling moves up into your heart area. Relaxing your sleepy heart as the beats get slower and slower with the warm fatigue and now your chest is heavy and completely relaxed.

The feeling glides into your shoulders and now your shoulders are relaxed.

So heavy, so deep and so completely relaxed.

Allowing this soft heavy feeling to move into your upper arms and now your upper arms are relaxed.

Moving on down now to your lower arms and noticing that your lower arms are relaxed.

Feel the warmth move into your hands and notice how your hands and fingers begin to tingle as you relax and you drift deeper and deeper into sleep.

A warm feeling appears in the bottom of your spine. Feel the deep penetrating warmth in the base of your spine and notice how it moves up slowly and softly relaxing that spine.

Relaxing the spine that relaxes the body, so relaxed, sooo deep sooo very deep asleep.

Feel the warmth moving into your neck and slowly up into your mind. Relaxing on the words and relaxing with my voice, feeling so sleepy so very relaxed.

The feeling moves out into your scalp and face and your scalp and face become so deeply relaxed.

Your body and every muscle are deeply relaxed and you will drift deeper as I count from 20 all the way down to 1. Relaxing more and more with each hypnotic number.

20, 19, relax down for me now and letting go with each number.

18, 17, slipping deeper and deeper into sleep.

16, 15, so comfortable and so completely relaxed.

14,13, calm heavy and relaxed, just letting go.

12, 11, Mind going, going and gone off into the distance and drifting on down, so deep and so deeply asleep.

10,

9. Deep and heavy so completely relaxed, floating away drift deeper and deeper to sleep.

8. More and more relaxed as your mind detaches from everything and lets go completely.

7. Such a deep sleep so deep and so very heavy and relaxed.

6. Floating on down, floating on down as your mind falls into a very deep sleep. So deep and so very relaxed.

5. Drifting into the deepest sleep of your life, so heavy so comfortable and so completely relaxed.

4. Wasting away into the numbers as you fall deeper and faster than you ever have before, deeper and faster than you ever have before.

3. Almost there, so very deep and so relaxed.

2. Slowly and softly slipping into sleep. And with the last number you will be deeper into sleep than ever before.

Onnneeee. So deep and so very relaxed. Such a calm feeling of melting away. Melting deeper and deeper on my every word.

Focusing now on your chest and how the heavy air falls in and out of your lungs.

Notice the gentle beating of your heart muscle. How relaxed and fatigued your heart muscle is. The beats gets slower and slower with every breath of relaxation you inhale and exhale. Your heart feels so good to relax after all those years of beating and your body and mind drift deeper and deeper into this soft relaxing sleep.

Notice those beats and focus on them. The slow beating is taking you on down and falling into the deepest sleep of your entire life, so relaxed and so very deep asleep.

Allowing your mind to go blank you are unable to recall anything I say from one moment to the next. As soon as anything enters your mind is quickly gone and you simply carry out that suggestion.

Deeper and deeper down so deep so deeply asleep, more and more relaxed as you drift and float away on my words, relaxing and going deeper with every suggestion.

My words feel as if I am making love to your mind and in your mind I can do such a thing. Every suggestion feels like a dream and that dream will take you deeper into trance.

Allow the dream to take you to a beautiful tropical Island.

The soft golden sand between your toes and warm sunlight that glitters on the ocean’s waters, relaxing you deeper and deeper, as you look around at pleasant palm trees that litter the scenery of your island.

Your mind can see the beauty of the island anyway it wants, allowing it to fall into the depths of your mind all by itself, just as a wonderful dream would play itself out, so will the scene of your island.

You can even feel the cool ocean breeze blowing across your relaxed face and you realize that you have become tired.

Off in the distance you can see a hammock between two palm trees and you begin to walk towards the hammock.

The soft sounds of the ocean waves as the water emerges itself up and over your feet, helps you to relax even more into your warm comfortable scene.

Feel your feet sink softly into the sand as you walk towards the hammock and becoming more and more relaxed with every step.

You find your arms and legs getting heaver and heaver with each step you take closer, as you have never felt so exhausted and heavy in your life.

Finally reaching the hammock you lie down in the most comfortable position and you slowly begin to drift away into a peaceful relaxing sleep.

As you sleep you can imagine that you are standing next to the hammock looking down at the sleeping you in the hammock and drifting deeper and deeper.

You can now imagine that you are floating above the hammock looking down at the sleeping you in the hammock, and also watching the other you standing next to the hammock and drifting deeper and deeper to sleep.

Feel yourself floating higher and higher as you watch the you in the hammock and the you standing next to the hammock and floating higher and higher into a special and new kind of hypnosis as you float above the palm trees going higher and higher.

You see the hammock and the palm trees get smaller and smaller and you float higher and higher above the island and seeing the whole island now and going higher and higher as you drift deeper and deeper to sleep.

So high now that the island seems like a tiny green speck in an ocean of blue and still floating higher and higher until you float up and into the clouds.

I want you to imagine a wave of deep powerful hypnosis passing through your body with each number I count back.

10. Feeling the wave from your head passing through you down to your toes.

9. Relaxing deeper and deeper more and more relaxed.

8. Calm and relaxed, just drifting deeper with every wave.

7. You mind is empty and can not remember anything from one moment to the next. Deeper down to sleep so deep so deep asleep, forgetting that you can even hear the numbers. Melting into the chair fading away and ….

4. So far away with every wave as my suggestions take hold.

3. Mind is gone now and the waves of relaxation take you deep to sleeeeep.

2. So comfortable and so very relaxed and going way down with the last number…

Onneeeee. So very deep and so obedient and so very relaxed.

Being in such a deep state of relaxation is your dream and your goal.

The sound of my voice continues to make love to you and the deeper under my power you go the more pleasurable the experience will be.

So heavy and so relaxed, just deep and very relaxed.

You are a slut to the hypnosis and your addicted to my sexy words. You’re a submissive and that is why you read everything I write. You have imagined the experience of being under my power. Being seduced and tricked as I have you going in one direction and taking your mind in another. You read a sentence and you mind understands it one way, while another part of your mind understand my hidden meanings.

You have imagined so deeply how it feels. To receive suggestions that change you, elude you and take you helplessly as you become addicted and need more. Since the first time you saw hypnosis and how it made you feel, you can feel it now and be enslaved to it, allowing it make you feel like you did when it first happened.

Your mind in is my shackles of sex, your body cums just for me and there is nothing now to prevent you from the obedience you need to survive.

Feel it now as we begin, you sit in a chair so hypnotized and watching me play for you. Your body is so aroused that your hand seems to have a mind all to it’s own. I unsnap the bottom of my corset the your eyes focus and I play. Spreading the Sweet Succulent Strawberry between my legs, the desire builds for you. Your can smell the sweet in the air and lust to satisfy your taste buds. I look deep in your eyes as I do this, what will you do for me to lick? Do you have what it takes? Fall on your knees for me and obey my every word, once you taste you craving will grow stronger and stronger needing me and my hypnosis more and more. My bright pink lips and how you want me. You can leave your world and cum with me. Be mine and do for me and cum for me all you want. There are no other things in life more important anymore. Wanting to change wanting to go deep and needing a taste a taste and craving never satisfied.

Cum closer now, be good boy, pick up a clean spoon and let you have Jam from the Jar, but it is not the same is it. Do you want me; do you need me to love you? Show me and as you do your craving will be worse than any habit you have or ever have had because you want this, you’re just a slave and the need to please me is all that matters now.

Taste my sweet lips as you bury your fucking little head between my creamy legs. Go deeper for me as you’re there. This place is a safe place for you, where the world and everything else does not exist. My hand stokes your little slave head as I sip my Champaign and with every passing moment you become smaller to me, so little so needy and begging for more.

A good slave must cum for me and allow me to control your sex. Allowing yourself to be a victim to my desire and a victim to hypnosis you are. You’re so easy to hypnotize and control, so easy to make you mine. Mmmmm can you taste it? Can you feel me swelling? You just have to have more. SO MUCH MORE

I push your little crybaby head away and as you look up, see the Strawberry Jam on my chest, my neck and watch my tongue slowly go over my lips and we both know that a good slave little cum puppy would lick all this off for me. Your hands now on my smooth satin waste as your tongue moves on my skin, falling in love as I kiss the top of your head every now and then. Do you like being my slave, do you like to obey? Yes you do, don’t you, there is nothing like it in the world.

Lay down now and let me on top and I can show a trick. Sliding down over shaft, you’re just a sex nerve for me, ready to explode at any time. Keep stroking as you watch me spread the STRAWBERRY JAM around my nipples, mmmm around and around, do you want some, I bet you do? My nipples are so hard and I don’t know if you can do well for these. I go forward and your tongue takes in the sweet taste, and your doing so well. Soon you will be all mine, every moment and every day you want the STRAWBERRY JAM, you want it, crave it, your hunger grows more and more.

I take the STRAWBERRY JAM in my hand and I stroke your cock. UP and Down, we are going to make you explode now. My pink lips kiss the top of your cock and I begin to take it in all the way, oh it is so sticky and sweet. My fingernails tickle your balls, tease and trick

10. You have to give in. You need your life to change.

9. Your getting closer, watch my pink lips and notice how I look up to see your eyes, to see my dirty work in progress.

8. Building with each number

7. Faster and faster you’re going to explode.

6. The satin pink lips and what they are doing to you.

5 You’re my slave; you’re so fucking deep and my slave.

4. Your cock tingles and I can feel it now, my tongue presses harder

3. Ready to be mine and oh how my hand silky rolls your balls around.

2. So sticky sweet smooth and

1. CUM FOR THAT STRAWBERRY JAM HARD NOW MAKE YOURSELF MINE AND GIVE INTO ME.

That’s a good boy and I want you to tell everyone in all the other groups and everywhere you can, that they should see what Shiri can do to you With STRAWBERRY JAM.... My wonderful little slave boys.....

With love
Shiri

God this put me in the mood.