The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strike While The Iron Is Hot

In the blink of an eye, a moment can become an experience that seems to last forever.

I’ll be honest: I got the idea for this story about 1 hour after attending a comedy erotic hypnosis show here in Las Vegas, my second time seeing the show. One of the assistants caught my eye and the wheels started turning...

If you’re ever in Las Vegas, make sure to catch the “Hypnosis Gone Wild!” show at the Empire Ballroom. If you can go on a night when Michael Johns is heading it up, you’ll leave happy and exhausted from all the laughing. Tell him Paul, the guy with the deaf Wife sent you...

Thank you for reading my stories.

* * *

The stage is there, bathed in shifting colors of light projected from overhead. On it sits a dozen chairs, all facing forward.

Behind the chairs is a large maroon curtain, impregnated with just a hint of some golden metallic sparkles that catch the light, redirecting it back out at odd angles.

The ballroom floor is covered with neatly laid out rows of the same basic chairs, with some U-shaped booths on both sides and in the rear, facing the stage. The minimal overhead lighting presently in operation is augmented by the candles on each of the tables inside the booths, and aside from the low rumble of the heating and ventilation system it’s fairly quiet.

The stage itself is rather nondescript. He’s seen ones like it before, stood on ones like it before, and even performed entire shows on ones exactly like it before.

But this stage is special. This stage is where it all began for him.

* * *

“How’s everyone doing tonight?” the hostess asked, her voice bellowing out from the P.A. system.

A modest cheer came back from the audience, and by her reaction it wasn’t what she’d hoped for. He wondered if the first response ever was.

“I said how’s everyone doing tonight?” and this time she accentuated her question by raising her arms in the air, prompting people to give her more the second time around.

Obviously, it worked as intended.

The crowd responded much more enthusiastically, especially since by time she’d reached the point of asking the second time, the spotlight was now on her and she absolutely radiated appeal hand over fist.

“Awesome! My name is Kara, and I’ll be the hostess for tonight’s show. I’m going to explain a few things and make a few requests in the process, so if you’ll give me a few moments of your time...”

He’d heard this before, of course. He’d seen this very show before, also. But tonight was different for some reason, and although he couldn’t quite say specifically why it was different, he was pretty sure it had something to do with the blonde standing in the spotlight, occupying pretty much all his vision, overwhelming all his other senses as well, and simply making it damned impossible to think straight if at all.

There were other assistants for this show; he’d seen at least four of them with his own eyes. But this new girl, Kara, where the hell did she come from? She brimmed over with personality unlike the others who gave off the impression that the paycheck was far more important than having a good time. There were some assistants that got into it, but surprisingly, most didn’t.

He sat back in the booth, arms up on the top edge. His height and his size made that relatively easy, even in this type of seating where someone was supposed to settle back into it and get comfortable.

He’d never been comfortable attending shows, or any public performances for that matter, especially not shows that involved hypnosis. But it didn’t stop him from coming to them; in some cases such as this one, multiple times.

“Fantastic, we’re about to get this show rolling along,” Kara continued, “but first I need to make an announcement or two. First, please, please turn off any cell phones, pagers, Crackberries, or any other electronic devices that might alert you during the performance.”

The Crackberry comment got a short burst of laughter. The reasoning was obvious but she went on:

“We all know that such devices typically make a sound of some kind, and that sound is designed to alert you, to get your attention, to snap you out of whatever you’re doing so you focus on it instead of what you were doing. I think you can all appreciate that for those participants we might get up here tonight to be the stars of the show, one of your” and she accented it by pointing and sweeping her arm in a wide swath across the audience from left to right—“devices going off would most likely awaken one or more of our stars and really ruin it for not only them but the audience as well. So turn them all off, now.”

It was the “now” at the end that really caught Jay’s attention. It wasn’t a normal way to end a sentence—no, it wasn’t a sentence: it was a direct command to the audience. Jay looked around and noticed hands scrambling for pockets, belt clips, pocketbooks, handbags, and fanny packs, anything that might hold or contain such a device. Even in the low lighting it was easy to see the movement and the flickers of light as multiple devices were turned on or flipped open and then promptly silenced and deactivated.

Kara stood approvingly, smiling the entire time and giving the audience a few moments to comply with her directive. When she was satisfied, she did the slightest curtsey and nodded her head while saying, “Thank you very much” to the audience.

“Next, the restrooms for the boys, they’re off to my left and your right, in the corner behind the bar. Girls, yours are off to my right and your left, just behind the curtain.” She accentuated her statements with hand movements that reminded Jay of an old Saturday Night Live skit featuring some rather over-zealous “flight attendants”—her index and middle finger were tightly held together with the thumb holding down the ring finger and pinky against the inside of the palm.

She even double-dipped her wrist motion just like the “Stew” in that SNL skit did. Jay couldn’t help but chuckle at the memory because it was one of the better ones over the years. SNL just wasn’t what it used to be in the late 70s and early 80s, and it probably never would be again.

“We have a roving bartender, Josh, who’s out there amongst some of you already. Yep, there he is, wave hi Josh.” Josh the bartender waved around and leaned back down to finish the order he was in the middle of when she outed him to the crowd.

“I think that covers everything I needed to make you aware of, so give us about two minutes and we’ll get this party started.” She smiled and turned to walk away even as a short burst of applause and a few rowdy cheers from some college age folk in the booth next to Jay rang out. Obviously Kara now had a few fans, and Jay had to be counted amongst them.

The music raised a few decibels in volume, and the crowd began to talk amongst themselves. Jay was alone, as always. He’d never found anyone that could share his particular interests in hypnosis, so it was just him and his imagination working once more.

Josh stepped over and said “Hey Jay, one more night, one more chick that can’t keep herself from sliding out of her seat, huh?”

Jay had attended so many of these performances that most every single member of the staff at the club knew him on sight, just as Josh did.

“Yeah, you know me, always a sucker for the woman that orgasms on command. Say, who’s that girl Kara, she’s new, right?”

“Oh, yeah, she’s a real looker that one. The sound system doesn’t do her justice though, if you get a chance after the show to say hi to her, don’t miss it. That voice, wow, it’s amazing. I think she’s one of Jerry’s protégés that just came in off a road tour. If I can find out more I’ll pass it on. What can I get you?”

“Just a ginger ale, the usual, hold the rocks,” Jay said as he slipped Josh a $10 bill.

“Thanks, be back in a bit. Enjoy the show.”

Josh stepped off to take another order from the adjacent booth just as the music changed to announce the show was really about to begin.

It was a recurring show with some improvisation in it, but not as much as Jay always hoped. ‘The standard performer that night was one half of a partnership that switched with each other various nights of the week, taking turns depending on their scheduling.

The performances took place in a rather smallish ballroom just off the Vegas Strip buried behind a Walgreens and some fast food joints. To call it a ‘hole in the wall’ wouldn’t have been doing it an injustice really.

Kara took the stage once again, standing behind the chairs as she began to introduce the star of the show, Kevin Michaels.

Obviously he’s not the real star of the show to anyone that pays attention. Jay knew the real star of the show, the stars actually, were the subjects that came up on stage and offered to play along for the night’s fun and games. The outgoing, imaginative, personable and sometimes totally outlandish ones were the real stars.

That night’s show was no different really from the dozens Jay had seen before. Again, it was mostly repetitive on each night with some improvisation thrown in and based on how responsive the subjects were to the situation and suggestions at hand. Sometimes the crowd really got into it, sometimes not.

Most of the skits were all about the entire group of subjects at large, meaning the suggestions affected them all equally or at least to the degree in which they would respond.

But the real secret to a very funny stage hypnosis show is when the suggestions given are directed at one subject, and tied to the reactions or responses of another, or several. When one person says a word, another person sneezes; when that person sneezes, another person stands up and shouts “HELLO!” to the world; when that person stands up and shouts “HELLO!” to the world, the cute blonde nearly slides out of her chair from a powerful orgasm that makes her go weak in the knees.

Giving suggestions to the whole committee of subjects is fun, of course, but overall the audience responds much more strongly to situations where the actions of one trigger reactions in another and it snowballs into a great time for all.

Especially cute blondes having orgasms that make them nearly slide out of their chairs.

The show progressed along the standard track with the standard skits done countless times over by Kevin during his performances. His partner Jerry was vastly more experienced and was more along the lines of the type of stage hypnotist that Jay himself wanted to be.

When Jerry took the stage on some nights, which were too infrequent for Jay actually since no one really knew who would be performing till nearly the last minute, everyone knew who was running the show. From the moment he took the microphone from the assistant, his voice just compelled everyone in the audience to listen and look right at him.

Jay always looked up to Jerry, hoping someday to get a chance to ‘pick his brain’ and ask questions, perhaps even get a few tips for the day that he himself might have the courage to make an attempt at becoming a stage hypnotist. But those opportunities were few and far between because of Jerry’s seemingly ‘invisible’ presence most nights; in fact, Jay had never seen Jerry’s full show, only a short section of it during one special performance where both hypnotists performed.

Kevin handled the beginning, the induction, and most of the setup and then about 2/3 of the way into the show he turned it over to Jerry. For the first time, Jay finally got to see him in action, albeit briefly. Everything about Jerry up there on that stage said “Look at me, I’m the hypnotist, you will do as I say,” and they all knew it—even Jay. All too soon it was over, but Jay would never forget it and hope to catch more soon.

This night’s show went on over its roughly 90 minute timeline, with a few extra skits thrown in for good measure. Kevin knew the audience was cold to start with, so some of the skits tied the audience response directly to the reactions of the subjects: the louder the cheering and applause, the more strongly the subjects would respond to the given suggestion.

One such skit involved “vibrating chairs” that vibrated more based on the noise. The first time it was given the audience really didn’t seem to get the gist of the idea: clap louder, the chairs vibrate more, the subjects react more strongly. The subjects were returned to their eyes-closed states, focused only on the hypnotist’s voice, and the suggestion was changed:

Now, when the noise grew, the subjects would experience a very strong and growing desire to rub their favorite body parts against the chairs—and again this was tied directly to the noise.

A count of 3 was given and the subjects opened their eyes to a fairly loud round of applause and noise. The males subjects ended up repositioning themselves on their knees on the seats of the chairs so they could best, well, get involved. The female subjects mainly slid forward on their seats to use the front edge of the seat cushion itself as stimulation against their ‘favorite body part’.

When one older gent really started humping away like mad, the hypnotist came clear to the front edge of the stage and screamed, “Is that best you can do? Come on, we’ve got a guy up here fucking a chair and that’s the best you can do?”

As expected, the crowd really erupted with that calling out and the subjects responded even more strongly, almost to the point of the one man humping the chair so hard it nearly tipped over backwards right on top of Kara but they caught him in time.

A quick suggestion to sleep once more and return to their normal upright seating positions with eyes closed and deeply relaxed took hold, and things died down from there.

As the show finally did come to a close, Josh leaned over the back edge of the booth and said, “Hey, we’re going out to get some food after the show, why not tag along, could be a chance to say hi to Kara.”

Jay looked at Josh, Josh winked, and that was all it took.

“Ok.”

The show did come to a close, and as the crowds cleared out, Jay stepped out of the booth and was about to head to the exit when Kevin called his name.

Turning around he met Kevin’s firm handshake and completely forgot about it in the very next second as he came face to face with Kara herself. The smile simply stopped time in that moment, and it took a soft punch in the shoulder to snap him back.

“See, I told you, he’s easy to put to sleep. Just smile at him and he’s like a baby that can’t even stand up, all weak kneed and such,” Kevin said.

“Are you really that easy?” Kara asked as she stepped forward to close the distance between herself and Jay. He was trying to remember who had said something about her voice but found it difficult to concentrate.

“Easy?” Jay tried to reply, unsure of whether he knew exactly what she was asking.

“SEE?” Kevin erupted. “He comes to this show as much as I do I think, but he’s never been up on stage. I wonder why that is. Are you that afraid to let yourself go and have some fun for a change?”

At this point, Jay was caught between the smile on the woman’s face in front of him, the voice banging away on his ears, and...

Wake up, stupid, she’s asking you a question. Fine, I’ll answer for you...

“I’d like to be.”

“Whoa, that was interesting,” Kara noted with another smile and slight tilt of her head. “He’s cute, Kevin, why not bring him along.”

“Oh yeah, Jay, this is Kara, she’s joining our steady gig here for the time being. She was on the road with Jerry the past few months under his tutelage <wink, wink> and now she’s ready for less moving around, settling down as it were.”

“Hi,” Jay managed to eek out, with an absolute lack of whatever confidence he may have wished he had.

“We’re going out to get a bite at IHOP. Care to join us?” Kara asked.

“Uhmmm, yeah, Josh mentioned that a few minutes ago. That would be nice.”

“Just nice, huh. Jay, loosen up, will you. No catalepsy unless I suggest it, ok?” she stated matter-of-factly.

“Ok” he replied, still swirling from the moment he was in.

Josh came up and started to do an introduction but Kevin waved him off. “Been there, done that, we’re all friends now. Let’s get this show on the road. Who’s driving?”

The six of them—Jay, Josh, Kevin, Kara, and two other assistants for Kevin, Mandy and Mindy (twins, actually)—got to IHOP and bounded into one of the booths in the back of the restaurant. Not too crowded for a Thursday morning but some people were mulling over coffee pots and Danishes.

Mandy and Mindy took up positions on each side of Kevin, with Josh sitting on Mindy’s right side, while Jay waited on Kara to slide in next to Mandy. Trying to not be nervous about sitting next to her only made it worse, but there wasn’t much to do about it by that time except pull up a chair at the edge of the table which he was just about to do.

But then Kara patted the crappy vinyl covering on the seat and softly said, “Sit with me.”

Jay slid in next to her, and suddenly found himself being pulled into a hug, both arms wrapping around him even as she whispered right into his ear, “Relax, Jay. You’re safe with me.”

His shoulders dropped, his eyes fluttered, and everyone at the table knew it except Jay, it seemed. It only took a second, however, for him to realize it himself. He’d practiced hypnosis and relaxation techniques for years, but had never been in such a situation before: one where his own body wasn’t under his own control.

Snapping back with a jolt, Kara pulled back, allowing the inside of her forearm to very lightly graze across the back of Jay’s exposed neck. He kept his hair cut short, blocked off at the back so it left a lot of skin wide open.

Jay responded once again as the goose pimples appeared all over and he very mildly shuddered where he sat.

Grinning from ear to ear, Kevin looked at Kara and winked.

A waitress appeared a moment later, and Jay was the first to speak.

“Can... can I have some water, please?” he managed to say.

A burst of laughter from the table briefly startled Jay, and in the midst of the confusion he looked at the waitress and offered what could only be described as ‘the weakest smile ever seen’.

“Sure, honey, be right back,” the waitress said as she turned and scampered off.

“So who’s on tomorrow?” Mandy asked. When Jay heard her voice, he looked over and it seemed for a moment as if Mandy and Kevin were basically the same person. Their bodies appeared to be intertwined with each other right there in the booth. She was lightly stroking her fingernails up the back of his neck, and apparently Kevin was reacting in much the same way Jay was sure he’d just done himself.

“Jerry should be, I already changed the board to reflect it. Now the question is: who’s going to let him know,” Kevin managed to whisper out.

“I have to call him later on anyway to set up another seminar in Reno for next month,” Kara added in. “They’re getting more popular these days. I never thought I’d be teaching people how to be stage hypnotists almost as often as being one.”

Jay’s head nearly snapped clean of his neck it turned so fast to look right at Kara.

“You... you’re a...”

“Didn’t Kevin tell you? Oh, silly boy,” she said in a very high pitched childlike tone of voice even as she reached over and patted Kevin on the hand. He smiled softly but seemed to be a bit more interested in whatever Mandy was whispering in his ear.

Mindy was face to face with Josh—Jay wondered why he didn’t notice them that way only moments before—massaging his left temple with her fingertips while apparently stroking the back of his neck with her other. From the look on Josh’s face, and the slow fluttering his eyelids were doing, it was apparent that Mindy was inducing a trance.

Right there at the table! In an IHOP!

Jay suddenly sat upright, and Kara noticed. The other ‘couples’ as Jay now began to see happening simply struck a nerve somewhere deep in his psyche and his body showed the outward physical response.

Unaware that Kara was watching him, he failed to notice her licking her lips slowly from the soft corner of one side clear across to the other.

Nor did he happen to consciously notice the now fairly erect penis he owned making itself visible by the tent in his pants.

“Is something wrong, Jay?” Kara leaned in and asked, more of a whisper in his mind than a question really.

“No, no, I just...” shaking his head left and right slowly but never looking away from what Mindy was doing to Josh. It was happening, right in front of him—someone was being hypnotized, right there in the IHOP of all places. He momentarily glanced at Kevin and realized not one but two people were being hypnotized, right there in the IHOP of all places.

“Wow.”

“Yeah, I said the same thing myself the first time I saw it close up.”

“Excuse me?” Jay asked as he came back to himself. He turned to look at Kara, realized she was much much closer than she had been the last time he’d looked at her, and then realized he was sporting a boner of epic proportions.

His hands were a blur as he reacted and tried to cover himself as fast as he could.

“Silly boy, it’s ok Jay, really. It’s ok to relax, here in this moment. It’s ok to be aroused, it’s ok to enjoy this time with us. It’s ok to enjoy this time with me. You’re safe with me, Jay.”

For the second time that evening, Kara had said those words about him being safe with her. He finally put two and two together and realized what was happening.

She was going to hypnotize him.

He’d already felt the familiar urge inside to let go, felt his shoulders drop involuntarily, already felt his breathing change to a more relaxed and deeper pacing. He tried to focus all his awareness on everything except Kara in that moment but it was really hard.

Really hard.

“It’s really hard, isn’t it, Jay? It’s really hard, so very hard now. So very hard to focus, hard to resist, it’s just soooo hard,” drawing out that last “so” to the point where he actually felt himself sigh in desperation, knowing where it was leading him.

Knowing where Kara’s voice was leading him.

Wanting to follow Kara’s voice to wherever she led him.

Wanting.

Waiting.

“Here ya go, honey.”

Reality came crashing back down on him in an instant as the cold glass of water took the shape of his hand and he nearly downed the entire contents in one long gulp. He knew what would happen because of it—the dreaded “ice or ice cream headache” would kick in after a few seconds, and he was hoping it would restore something for him to focus on.

He set the glass back down on the table with a bit more force than necessary, and the noise caused the ladies to look at him. Kevin and Josh, well, their eyes were closed, and their heads were down chin to chest, obviously hypnotized.

“Something wrong, Jay?” Mindy asked. Mandy replied, “He was almost there, wasn’t he?”

“Yeah, he was. Weren’t you?” Kara asked, using that oh so soft tone of voice, once more taking up all his vision, all his focus, becoming the very world before him.

“Yes” he muttered out, and then the headache kicked in.

The pain did exactly what he was hoping: it became all he could focus on, and he promptly excused himself from the table.

More cold water, except this time splashed on his face. He was slowly returning to his so-called ‘normal’ state of consciousness, or at least that’s what he felt happening, albeit slowly.

You do realize what you just passed up, don’t you?

Disgusted with himself, and that part of himself, he looked away. He dried his face off with a paper towel, stepped back into the restaurant and could plainly see that Josh and Kevin were now awake, or at least they appeared to be. The waitress was there, as were Mindy and Mandy, but Kara-

“Hi there, stranger.”

Jay turned and there she was, right beside him. He saw her arm rising and felt gripped with fear as it did so. She reached up and cradled his face with one soft palm.

“What are you so afraid of, Jay?”

Her tone of voice that time wasn’t commanding, and it wasn’t domineering: it was simply asking a question. The way her head tilted when she asked made him feel better, but still on high alert.

“I’m not afraid of anything,” he replied, trying to be the typical male, all tough and full of gruff.

“Yes you are, and you know it. I’ve been at this game for a long time, Jay, I can read faces. I know when someone is ready to let go, I know when they’re afraid, and you are afraid to let go. Why?”

That time her voice was domineering, almost commanding him to answer. But Jay held his ground and broke off the touch of her hand. He made his way through the tables and chairs and stepped outside into the brisk early A.M. air. The show ran from 11 P.M. for roughly ninety minutes, and that was over forty minutes ago so as he glanced up at the clock on the ESPN Zone scrolling marquee, he felt safe when it showed 1:50 A.M.

Las Vegas in February can be a right chilly place he reminded himself as he realized he’d chosen a short-sleeve shirt and skipped on the sweater he’d laid out. He was in good shape, fairly decent body fat levels that gave off a hint of definition but he knew he should eat better and hit the gym more often. Jay was 6′5″ tall, with short brown hair, not a commanding presence overall but enough to be noticed in a crowd.

Kara stepped out and stood beside him.

“I’m sorry about that, it’s part of who I am, Jay. I can’t help helping people, it’s what I do. I can’t turn it off, and when I see someone in pain, my gut tells me to act on it, so I did. I didn’t mean to drive you away.”

“You didn’t drive me away, I... I walked away. Just like I always do,” he replied. He turned back to face the casinos, the neon lights, trying to distance himself from not only the moment but whatever was holding him back inside.

Kara realized just how important that statement was, on many levels.

Jay turned to look at her, really look this time, no more games. He felt like there was an opportunity here and if he missed it, he’d regret it for the rest of his life. He’d had enough regrets in his 35 years of life; this wasn’t going to be another one on the list.

“Why me, Kara?” he asked.

“Well, you see, there’s 2 girls and 2 guys in there, and, well, I’m a girl, and you’re a guy so...”

Jay turned and saw her trying to keep a straight face, but slowly, very slowly the corners of her mouth turned upwards, she blinked, and then she let out a full-on smile that made the neon lights around him pale by comparison.

She laughed, tossed her head back, and playfully shoulder punched him just like Kevin had earlier.

“One thing I’ve learned in my time working with people is they like direct things,” she stated. “Direct commands, direct statements, and no bullshit. Back at the club, before the show began I was at the bar grabbing some bottled water when I noticed you. You seemed so alone, really. Everyone else was with someone, or several someones, but you were all by yourself.”

Jay found himself looking down at his feet, shuffling from side to side just enough to be noticeable. But Kara, trained to notice even the slightest shifts in body motion or physical behavior, didn’t miss it. In fact, she started doing the very same thing, mirroring his motion, but to an even lesser degree than he was with the intention of keeping it on an unconscious level.

“Josh came up to fill an order from the bar and noticed me watching you. He volunteered some info about you, or at least what his impressions were. He’s a great guy, really. He took the job here at the club mainly because he’s a hypnofetishist just like I am. Just like we are,” she said, pointing back at the table from outside.

“And I’ll bet just like you are, Jay.”

That prompted a direct gaze into her eyes as his head lifted. “But... how?”

“Josh is a smart guy. He knows that if someone sees a show like ours once, they’re probably a tourist. Twice, maybe they’re a tourist that saw it once and decided to bring some friends back the second time. But more than that, there’s a fetish going on. Either a control fetish and enjoying the sight of other people being hypnotized and obedient to the hypnotist, or perhaps a classic ‘trance junkie’ and they’re always first on stage.”

For a moment Jay felt like actually getting into this discussion because so far she was saying things that he’d known or at least held to his heart for his entire life from the time he first encountered hypnosis to the moment he found himself in right then and there.

“So when he noticed me watching you, he commented that you’d been to well over a dozen performances of Kevin’s show. Have you seen Jerry work too?”

“No, actually, I haven’t. For being the producer and the real name on this show, it’s surprising that in all my attendances, all I’ve seen him do is a brief stint in the middle of one of Kevin’s performances a few weeks back. He’s so much better at this than Kevin is, so... commanding. From the moment he took the mic I felt it, felt that power.”

“Yes, he is really good at what he does. He’s an excellent teacher also, and I’ve learned so much from him. He’ll be on tomorrow night—oh, make that later tonight actually. You’ll be there, won’t you? I will, up onstage under the lights as usual. I’ll make sure Judy knows to have comps for you. Hell, after all the shows you’ve attended, you should probably get a lifetime pass.”

She smiled, and so did Jay.

“There, see, that wasn’t so hard, now was it?”

He unconsciously looked down at his crotch, he just couldn’t help it. She did the same actually, and then they laughed when they realized how silly they appeared in that moment.

“I tell you what” she said. “I promise I will not try to hypnotize you again tonight, ok?”

“I... I guess... sure.” He simply didn’t know how to respond because that obviously wasn’t what he wanted. But of course, Kara knew that. Her choice of words was very specific with the promise she made.

“Boy that was brimming over with confidence there, Jay. Is that the problem, confidence in yourself to let go and just enjoy where the trance will take you?” she asked, quite the serious look on her face. The indirect suggestion implying the future event – the trance she was going to induce – was right there in his face and he didn’t see it as most people wouldn’t.

“No, it’s not that, it’s just that I... I’ve never been hypnotized before. Well, no, I have, obviously. Every time Kevin rattles off the classic cases like reading a book, driving, listening to music, daydreaming, all of that stuff I’ve experienced. We all have, it’s natural for us. I mean, you know, like that in there earlier. Face to face, eye to eye, just... that.”

His head drooped and he started that unconscious shifting of his weight from one foot to the other, so Kara mirrored him, again being just under what she felt his “radar” might pick up on so that he wouldn’t feel like she was trying to manipulate him.

“What do you actually know about hypnosis, Jay?” she asked, keeping her face as neutral as possible but inwardly trying to project positive feelings towards him.

“A lot, actually. Probably too much for my own good, that’s the problem I think. I’ve been studying it, researching it, reading about it, watching videos about it, listening to audio tapes, mp3 files, participating in forums online about it. Hell I even... well...”

“No, go on, don’t stop now, tell me” she prodded.

“I even write stories sometimes, stories about people that use hypnosis for... stuff.”

Now things were beginning to become a bit clearer. Kara would have to thank Josh sometime with a nice deep trance for nailing it right on the head. Jay was a hypnofetishist and a very big one.

“Jay, if I told you I feel the same way, that I have had and continue to have the same kinds of thoughts, that I think about hypnosis nearly all the time, that I look at the people around me as subjects, and that I too have written down some stories using hypnosis for ‘stuff’ just like you, would that surprise you?”

His head rose again, chin up, and his eyes welled up with tears even as one made a trek down one cheek of his face.

“Can I share a secret with you?” she asked.

“Sure,” he said, raising a hand to wipe the tear from his cheek. She stopped him and instead pulled him close and whispered in his ear:

“I get aroused when I put people to sleep.”

The erection couldn’t be helped and Jay knew it. So did Kara for that matter.

“I get so fuckin’ wet when I put people to sleep, Jay. Oh god, it’s such a rush when my voice just eases them down into that sleepy trance and they let go for me. It’s a power trip, and it gets me off every single time I drop someone.”

The throbbing in his crotch was distracting him from the hot breath on his ear, the voice in his mind.

“You know I could try to hypnotize you right now, don’t you?” she added.

He nodded very slowly in response, staring deep into her eyes as they reflected the glimmer of the city lights surrounding them.

“Yes, Jay, I could try to hypnotize you right this second. I could try to put you to sleep, and in doing so I’d get so wet, just like you’re so hard right now. But I promised you that I would not try to hypnotize you again. I did promise that, did I not? I promised you that I would not try to hypnotize you, and so I’ll keep my promise and not try to hypnotize you.”

He was really wavering by then, already in trance but not consciously aware of it. Her very slight articulation and tonality change with each utterance of the word “try” only reinforced the “would not” and the “not” in her language. Since the unconscious mind doesn’t see negatives, each time she said “I would not try to hypnotize you” all he was getting was “I will hypnotize you” and so the suggestions merely compounded on each other.

She pulled back a few inches and saw the glazed eyes, heard the slow breathing, noticed the gentle rocking his body was doing forward and backward—she’d been leading him into trance the entire time and he never consciously saw it or felt it coming.

She really was good at what she loved doing.

She let him drift for a few moments in that state, admiring her handiwork, admiring the handsome man before her, knowing that soon enough he’d be completely lost to himself, wrapped up in her warm embrace, her voice echoing around in every corner of his mind, experiencing something that so few people ever get the chance to do.

“I’m hungry, aren’t you?”

“Uhmmm...” he started to say, and then realized he had already forgotten the question.

“You know food, grub, grubbage. You are hungry, right? We did come here to eat, did we not?” she asked, smiling ear to ear.

He felt like he’d missed something, but it didn’t seem to matter at that moment. She was hungry and now so was he all of a sudden. And even the bulge in his pants wasn’t enough to distract him from the rumbling in his stomach.

They returned to the table and found everyone already munching away. Kara slid back into her seat and took Jay by the hand, leading him down beside her. They already had plates in front of them: a huge burger creation of some kind for him and a monster salad of some kind for her.

“Wasn’t sure how long you’d be out there so, you look like a good old American burger fellow to me, Jay. I already know what Kara orders, so dig in folks. We’ve got more cheese sticks coming, too,” Kevin volunteered.

“Feeling better?” Mindy asked as she fed a French fry to Josh even as Mandy lowered a piece of tomato to Kevin’s open mouth.

“Yes, I am, thanks” Jay replied.

“Kara has that effect on men, surely you now realize. She’s like a sister to me and Mindy,” Mandy replied. “She’s taught us so much the past year we’ve been under her tutoring. With any luck, maybe soon we’ll be headlining our own show. Imagine that, the world’s first stage hypnotwins!”

“Both of you are stage hypnotists?” Jay blurted out.

“Sure, I think all of us are. Aren’t you?” Mindy questioned.

“Well, no, I’m not actually, I...”

“He’s a fan right now. But who knows what the future holds, right?” Kara added, taking a huge fork full of salad into her mouth. At a loss for words, Jay just looked at everyone at the table in a glance and shrugged his shoulders. He lowered his head and took another fry slowly from the plate.

“Josh here is a fan too, aren’t you my sleepy boy?” Mindy said, almost cooing as she did so.

“Yes,” he answered, but there was a very distinct change in his voice from what Jay was used to. It sounded almost childlike, without force or will. Jay looked carefully at Josh for several moments, and then it became all too clear.

“Is he...?”

“Yep, he sure is. Very deep, aren’t you, Josh?” Mindy cooed once more, stroking his neck with those incredibly long fingers of hers. Just for a brief moment Jay tried to imagine that feeling of those fingernails gliding across the back of his neck, drawing out the tension, releasing him from the prison of his own mind as he so desperately wanted to be set free.

“Yessss” Josh replied.

“Close your eyes and drift for me, Josh, till I touch you on the cheek. Drift for me, now.”

Josh’s eyes fluttered for a second or two as his eyeballs rolled way up in their sockets, and in a flash of white the eyelids finally slammed shut even as his head dipped chin to chest.

“He’s such a wonderful subject. First time I asked him to let me hypnotize him, my god, he popped a boner and I swear I thought his pants would rip clean open. How long has he been working the show, Kevin?”

“About 6 months. I’ve caught him working the bar sometimes and when I give the suggestion during the induction about the stiff arm, he’ll do it himself behind the bar, unconsciously. It’s hilarious to watch the look on his face as he tries to shake off the suggestion. Can you imagine him trying to deliver the drinks to the audience with one arm stiff as steel raised in the air?”

A small burst of laughter from everyone at the table—except Jay, of course. He understood what was just said, but not being a part of their group he simply didn’t feel comfortable laughing at Josh’s expense in that moment.

“Jay, Josh works for the show for free,” Kevin spoke up. “He’s more of a volunteer than anything else. He keeps the tips he makes, but he’s there for the show and the audience and to have a good time. And after he met Mindy, he always has a good time, they both do. Isn’t that why you come so often?”

“Well, I mean...” Jay tried to respond but was cut off.

“You’ve been there what, 15 times in the past few months? I mean, I appreciate you coming and I appreciate you being a fan, but what’s the real reason?” Kevin prodded.

Kara was conspicuously silent at that moment, and Jay briefly considered perhaps there was some kind of Dominant/submissive thing going on compared to how outgoing and outspoken she was earlier. Even Mandy and Mindy were quiet, bowing their heads at that moment and focusing more on their food than the discussion taking place.

“Well, I’m a fan, like you said, and—“

“No, Jay, don’t skirt the issue.” Kevin leaned forward, both arms on the table and hands clasped. “Answer my question: why do you come to so many shows of mine and never once have you offered to get up onstage?”

Jay didn’t like how this was turning out, and was about to say thank you and goodbye, in essence turning and walking away from yet another golden opportunity when he felt Kara’s hand on his thigh. It wasn’t a sexual move, he understood that. It was a sign, a soft prodding for him to be in the moment, to focus, and say what was on his mind.

Jay glanced at Kara, and she winked with a soft smile at the same time.

He looked back at Kevin and said: “Because I love hypnosis, I always have. I love watching people go into trance, I love watching you do it, and I love watching people let themselves go as their imagination comes out for some fun.”

“Ok, fantastic, that was the first question, and great answer. Now what about the second one?” Kevin pushed.

“Second what?” Jay replied.

“I asked you why you come to my shows, and you gave me the answer I was hoping you’d be man enough to offer. The second question is why haven’t you come up onstage and participated? I mean it’s obvious that you share our fetish; it’s written all over your face, it was evident with that erection you had earlier when Kara was talking with you outside. Hell, I even held up a French fry that wasn’t that stiff.”

Jay realized Kevin wasn’t trying to be mean, he was just after some information. But an erection? Outside? When? It was all a bit too confusing for him in those moments, but Kara’s hand on his thigh was a signal that he couldn’t back down, that he had to stand his ground.

“Because... I’m scared.”

The mood of the table changed with that admission from Kevin’s rather dominant stance to a more relaxed one. People walking by or not paying attention wouldn’t have noticed, but the people at the table felt it like a wave of relief that swept over them all. Josh, of course, was probably way off in his own little world, but his unconscious picked up on it and he sighed which set off a similar reaction with everyone else.

“Sorry about that, Jay, but, until you come to grips with it, you’re just spinning your wheels. I was there, right where you’re at, basically, years ago. I know just enough about you from our short chats after some of my performances that you have a lifelong interest in hypnosis and you even have a strong desire to perform, actually.”

“Now wait a second, I never sai—“

“It’s ok, don’t worry about it. After you’ve been doing this as long as I have, you can read people’s intentions, their dreams, their very fantasies in their facial expressions, how they carry themselves. Your conscious mind might be working 24/7 to keep your dreams hidden, but your unconscious is practically advertising them like a radio station boosted to maximum output, and I’m the kind of person—just like Kara and the girls here—that can pick up on such signals.”

Kara squeezed Jay’s thigh enough to get his attention. When he looked into her eyes, all he saw staring back was a confirmation of what Kevin had just said.

“It’s true, Jay, it really is” was all she said. “There’s nothing wrong with that desire, we all have it. Well, everyone but Josh there.”

The five turned to Josh, sitting there and having totally surrendered himself to the experience of the moment as Mindy once again stroked his neck softly. Jay could even see the goose bumps rise on his upper arms where the t-shirt stopped at his biceps.

“Josh has no desire to lead anyone anywhere, he’s a sub and I adore him greatly,” Mindy offered. “I’ve had a lot of fun with him since we first worked together, and I knew what lay in his heart long before he gave himself to me. He is so incredibly responsive, and such a rare find anymore.”

She leaned in and whispered something softly in Josh’s ear, and his entire body reacted. His mouth opened, his face flattened out, and something very special happened somewhere in his mind at Mindy’s urging.

“He could do that our first session. I couldn’t resist, really. I mean, who doesn’t like asking someone else to have an orgasm and having them obey?” she smiled, winking at Jay in the process. The thought crossed his mind how much he’d love to be under her, surrender to her, give in to her in that same way, letting go...

“Not every man can do that, at least not that quickly. Some take many sessions of trance work to accomplish it, but once they do it that first time, once the pattern is set in place, it’s easy for them to just let go and enjoy it,” she continued on. “Women too, obviously, hence that’s why it’s so popular at hypno shows. The guys in the audience get off on seeing a cutie let go and orgasm herself silly – and I know for a fact a lot of the women in the audience are downright jealous when she lets it happen.”

Jay detected a shift in Mindy’s behavior at that point, becoming more dominant.

“While this has been a most enlightening experience, I think I need to get my sleepy baby here someplace quick so I can fuck him to sleep. Catch you all tomorrow. Jay, it was a pleasure. You’ll be there tomorrow, right?”

She was whispering something into Josh’s ear even as Jay said, “Sure, if I can make it.”

“No, Jay, you will come to the show tomorrow. No ifs, no ands, no buts. You will obey.”

Strangely, and although he knew Mindy was joking as the words sank it, he did feel an odd compulsion towards obeying her. Then she smiled and giggled and it passed, but Jay didn’t think he’d forget that feeling anytime soon.

As Josh rose slowly from the table, obviously still in trance, Mindy leaned in once more and whispered. His eyes opened and he looked at Jay and said: “It feels good to obey, Jay. Like nothing else you’ve ever dreamed of. Trust yourself, and don’t be afraid anymore.”

And with that, he promptly closed his eyes and waited for Mindy to lead him out. A quick peck on Kevin’s cheek, a nod to Mandy, and a smile at Kara and a wink—Jay wondered what that was all about—and they were off to the exit.

“She’s going to fuck him so deep one of these days he’s going to be a mindless fucktoy,” Mandy offered up as the first comment now that the six became four.

“That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?” Kevin asked, taking another bite of what burger he had left on his plate.

“No, lover, it’s not. You love being mindless, empty, totally blank, being fucked so helplessly under my thrall. You love that, don’t you?” she added on. Strangely, Kevin seemed to be responding.

Jay was at a loss for words but it sure seemed like Kevin was... “Well I’ll be damned” was all Jay could say to finish the thought.

Kevin’s eyes fluttered closed and the hand lowering the leftover burger went cataleptic right there, frozen in place, mere inches from the plate.

“Yes lover, under my thrall once more, my helpless obedient thrall, always mine, forever. It’s time for us to go home, lover, time for us to be together once more. It’s time for you to belong to me, as always.”

Jay was simply dumbstruck in place, while Kara just kept eating as if nothing was happening. Of course, Jay realized this stuff probably happens all the time with hypnotists. Right?

A few more soft whispers and Kevin was being led to the door as well. Mandy turned and said, “Don’t worry about the bill, he’s got it,” with a nod of her head towards Kevin. They stopped at the counter and apparently Kevin paid the bill from what Jay could see, and then stepped outside.

Now the six that became four were now two.

It struck Jay as odd that with all that apparently happy trancing going on around him, with Josh exploding in hypnotic bliss with an orgasm on command, and seeing Kevin go into trance at the soft whispers of his assistant, that Kara was as silent as she had been.

“So, uhmmm... you come around here often?” he offered just as she took another bite of her salad. She nearly spit it out laughing as she placed the fork back down on the table and covered her mouth with her other hand.

Jay joined in, laughing himself, and for the first time actually feeling good about everything that had just occurred right in front of him.

“Well I can honestly say this has been an evening that I will never ever forget.”

“Don’t be so sure about that, Jay.”

He turned to look at Kara, almost afraid to do so, afraid that he’d look into those luscious hazel eyes—he also wondered how he remembered that in the same moment—and afraid of crossing a line he’d kept himself firmly on the other side of his entire life.

But Josh’s words rang true in the back of his mind: “Trust yourself, and don’t be afraid anymore.”

So he turned, and he looked into her eyes, and the room around him swirled, and spun, and spun some more, and then the eyes came closer, and more spinning, and more swimming... swirling... deeper... deeper... deep down inside... and then nothing at all except peace and contentment such as he’d never known.

She deepened him as they waited for a cab—Kevin had driven everyone, but Mandy had been the one behind the wheel when they left, in more ways than one—and continued to deepen him in the cab itself. The strange looks from the driver didn’t mean much to her; she was used to odd looks by small inconsequential men.

“Wake up, Jay.”

His eyes opened for a fraction of a second when she said, “Sleep, Jay” and they just as promptly closed. She repeated this action several times in a matter of minutes, bringing him up just long enough to awaken almost fully before sending him spiraling back down into trance, fractionating him and compounding the trances one on top of the other.

Her focus was on Jay, right where it should be. She questioned him about some things while they were on the way to her apartment, but she planned on getting to know a lot more about him after they got some of the pleasantries out of the way.

She had him take a shower when they first arrived at her place. Kara cherished every moment watching him as he disrobed before her, drifting deeper with each breath he took. Marveling at his firm body, noticing the slightly visible six-pack abs, the all over tan, the light layer of hair over his chest and thighs that would drive her insane as she ground herself into him as she rode him for all he was worth.

And his cock, of course.

His beautiful naked erect cock, his balls shaved totally smooth with only a tuft of hair just over the center of his groin, standing proud as he reached in with that lethargic slow movement typical of a deeply entranced subject and turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. She took in the back view of his legs, his shapely glutes, and dreamed how well he—and how long—he might be able to pleasure her even without some hypnotic enhancements.

She snapped out of her own self-induced trance and found herself stroking her now very wet pussy with several fingers even as she teased her nipples with the other hand. She stepped forward and pulled the shower curtain to the side, taking in the view once more. He was lathered up now, cock bobbing with each beat of his heart. His eyes were closed as he rubbed his chest muscles around and around, almost entrancing her with their spiral motion.

“So relaxed, so peaceful, the water relaxes you more and more. Deeper and deeper, so good, it feels so good to be so deep and relaxed. So aroused, the more you relax the more aroused you become.”

She was getting fairly wet herself but not the water, and then she had an idea she’d tried years past with a college friend who was an excellent subject for her also.

“In a moment I’ll count from one to three. At the count of three you will freeze, like stone, body stiff, hard, unable to move, every muscle frozen, just like stone. You’ll feel some good to be so stiff, so hard, unable to move, feeling the water over your body, over your skin, your cock, my voice in your mind, frozen and obedient. One, two, three.”

Jay’s hands froze in place, arms going stiff with one hand on the upside of his right pec; the other frozen just above his abs. His cock, of course, began to throb very noticeably with each beat of his heart. With no reason to supply more bloodflow to the arms and muscles in them, the bloodflow shifted to his now even more firm penis.

“Excellent, you’re doing so well. So frozen, so stiff, the water relaxes you, my voice takes you deeper, just relax and obey.”

Kara stepped into the shower behind Jay and leaned into his ear as she whispered “You will not come until I allow it. No matter how good anything I do to you feels, you will not come, do you understand? You may say ‘yes’ but you may not move, you are frozen solid, stiff, hard, like stone.”

“yes” was barely audible over the din of the water from the showerhead.

“Good boy” she whispered, knowing it would just enflame him that much more.

She leaned to the side and turned off the water. Her face mere inches from his beautiful throbbing cock, she was tempted to spin him in place right then and there and throat him to his balls, but she had better things in mind.

Grabbing a tube of liquid soap, she doused her left palm with a healthy dose, then immediately reached around his left side and grabbed his very stiff cock and squeezed hard as she pumped him a single time from head to balls.

Even frozen as he was, at least hypnotically, he couldn’t stop himself from nearly falling in the shower when his knees nearly buckled under him. If he hadn’t been in trance, at least not frozen, more than likely he’d have experienced an orgasm in that instant and exploded all over the tiles in the shower, but Kara had other plans.

Another douse of liquid soap, followed by another quick strong single pump from head to balls and again another buckling of the knees.

“YOU MUST NOT MOVE, SLAVE!” she commanded, right in his ear.

His entire body went totally rigid in one quick and very noticeable instant.

“Good boy, you must not move. You cannot move, you are made of stone, you must obey” she said softly. “No matter what you feel, you cannot react, you cannot move. You will not move, slave. Say yes, and go deeper for me, now.”

“yes” was heard clearly this time, but still softly.

One last douse of liquid soap in her palm, but this time she placed the tube back on the shower rack and scooped it from the left palm to the right. She leaned into Jay allowing her breasts to come into contact with his upper back. She placed her chin on his upper left shoulder so she could whisper softly into his ear. Left hand around the left, right hand around the right. She spoke:

“Relax, Jay, enjoy. You can’t move a single muscle, your mind can’t fight this, your body can’t resist. Relax, obey, and enjoy.”

Her left hand softly wrapped around the head of his cock, even has her right hand palmed his balls, placing the liquid soap directly on them across the area just under the base of the cock.

“Feel my voice wrapping around your soft mind, my hand wrapping around your hard cock.”

The first stroke prompted a twitch, but a small one.

“Soft mind, hard cock... my voice wrapping around you <stroke>... my hand wrapping around you <stroke>... I control your pleasure now <stroke>... I control your mind now <stroke>... deeper <stroke> and deeper <stroke>... your mind is so soft <stroke> and your cock is so hard <stroke>

Each time she stroked him, her hands worked in unison: as the left hand stroked from the head of his cock to his balls, the right hand stroked the front of his balls towards his ‘taint’ where her middle finger applied light pressure with each down stroke. On the up stroke, the hands continued to work in unison, ‘pulling’ him to orgasm. Pushing him down, pulling him out, hands always working together.

In effect, she was milking him from behind. The liquid soap was some of the most slippery lubricant you’ll ever find, and it didn’t hurt to be in the shower with him too. She was confident his ability to follow suggestions would keep him from exploding, because she wanted to save that first full orgasm for later when she used both hands and her mouth in unison to push him into bliss and complete mindlessness.

“You are mine now <squeeze> all mine <stroke> helpless <squeeze obedient <stroke> good boy <pulse> that’s right, so hard <stroke> good boy <pulse mind is so soft <stroke> so hard to think <stroke> in a moment I’ll count from one to three <stroke> when I count three your right leg will be able to move into position as I command <stroke> only your right leg will move at my command <stroke> one two three”

She felt the right hip change slightly, shifting to better support his weight unconsciously.

“Open your eyes and remain obedient.”

He opened his eyes, glazed over, seeing nothing at all she didn’t direct him to see.

“Look down to your right. You see the edge of the tub. Place your right foot on that edge, now.”

He raised his left carefully, wobbling as he did so.

“You can steady yourself as required, but no more than that. You’re safe with me, Jay, so safe with me.”

A rather contented sigh slipped from his lips as Kara smiled. He placed his right foot exactly where she had commanded, and then waited.

“Head up, eyes closed, deeper, FREEZE!” she spoke directly to his mind. A quick twitch from his right hip and he was frozen once more.

“Good boy, you obey me so well, because your soft mind <stroke> can’t help but obey <stroke> it wants to obey <stroke> it wants to surrender <squeeze>

She really squeezed a bit longer than the other times, squeezing the head rather tightly as she fondled his balls just right. She’d learned from practice some different techniques that nearly every man she’d had the chance to “practice on” all responded to, and Jay was no different.

But now it was time to really make some magic happen.

She removed her right arm from his right side and placed it up under his balls, but before she took hold she commanded:

“Your arms are now free to move, move them out in front of you, lean to the wall and brace yourself on your arms and your left leg, with your right leg for support, now.”

With his eyes closed, it was more of a feeling attempt to get his arms into position as he fumbled for the tiles in front of him. He leaned forward from his hips a few inches, and when she was confident he was secure she whispered “Freeze” once again and felt the familiar twitch as he obeyed.

“Good boy.”

She finally took hold of his balls in her right hand providing herself a much different grip, more able to fully fondle them compared to the reach-around grip from earlier. The first time she’d done this to one of her “subjects” in the past she’d neglected to ever bother with the freeze suggestion and as soon as she stroked him one time, the cock and the balls at the same time with her right forearm grazing across his anus, two things happened:

One, the guy came instantly, faster than she’d ever seen a man come before. Before her hand even did one pump from head to balls and back, he exploded against the shower walls and his hips bucked forward like a stallion.

Two, his knees buckled at the same instant and she simply couldn’t maintain enough of a balance to keep them both standing so, not only did they both fall out of the shower totally but she ended up with a concussion and a bruised rib—all he remembered afterward was being in the shower, then being on the floor on top of his hypnotist.

Lucky for her he was a good subject and responded well to her suggestions to just remember the experience as “a lot of fun where you had the best orgasm of your life.”

But she took no such chances with Jay, and she knew how he’d react already.

The first milking motion caused that twitch, and she whispered to freeze again.

The second milking motion caused his knees to buckle despite her commands and the compounding.

The third milking motion rang true as he cried out helplessly and his head dropped chin to chest.

“Good boy” she whispered to him, “very good boy. It’s time to come up a bit, time to come up a bit. You may now move again. Stand at attention for me, Jay. Stand, relax, and obey.”

He slowly stood straight and tall, his cock still throbbing with every beat of his heart. She wanted to feast on him right then and there but the night was still young for them. Reaching out she turned on the shower and commanded him to finish cleaning himself, reaching all the good spots, making sure he was nice and clean for her.

She stepped out, washing her hands of the liquid soap in the sink. She hesitated to look at herself in the mirror but eventually did.

“Am I doing the right thing?”

Her own inner voice chimed in:

He’s a winner... let’s fuck him silly and see what happens...

Kara smiled in spite of herself. Some part still wasn’t sure about it, but she wasn’t going to hurt him, or abuse him and drop him like times in the past when she was first getting started. She herself was getting older, and while men still ogled her constantly, Jay was the kind of man that could appreciate not only her beauty but her intelligence.

And he loved hypnosis. “What a catch,” she thought to herself.

That’s my girl...

The shower turned off and Jay carefully stepped from the shower, eyes still closed.

“Stand still, open your eyes and go ten times deeper relaxed as you do.”

His eyes fluttered open once more, and another wonderful sigh crossed his lips. He looked so delicious just standing there, eyes open, blank stare, completely perfectly obedient. She wanted to just attack him where he stood and become so totally mindless herself, but she brushed it off as she handed him a towel.

“Dry yourself off, then come to the bedroom and lie on the bed on your back with your head on the pillows. As your head hits the pillows, your body will grow so heavy, so tired, so sleepy, tired, and relaxed, like it wants to sleep deeply, sleep deeply. You will obey.”

He reached up as she offered the towel, still blank, still obedient, and began to towel himself dry. She turned and went to the bedroom, unable to keep fingering herself as more and more fantasies unfolded inside her own imagination.

Climbing onto the bed herself, rapidly approaching that point of no return, all she could do was wait for him to obey. He did, moments later, as he came gliding across the soft carpet, that sleep walk she’d seen so many times before from other subjects and partners as he made his way to the opposite side of the bed, slid onto the surface, rolled over on his back and as instructed dropped even deeper into trance as his head brushed the pillows.

She always got a huge burst of arousal at that sight, when someone truly let go as their body simply goes limp, loose, and relaxed like a wet noodle. But there was nothing limp or loose about his cock, and it most certainly wasn’t relaxed at that point. She didn’t want to keep him on the edge too long.

Kara eased herself on top of him and deepened him down to where he could get started on his “training.”

Even at that moment as he lay beneath her, under her spell, she was still focused on finding that man inside him, that perfect hypnotist she was sure was buried down deep so she could draw him out into the light. No better way to do that than a stage hypnosis show, she thought.

“Wake up, Jay.”

He opened his eyes and saw Kara hovering over him. He was apparently naked, could feel her body on top of his, feel how soft she was, how warm she was. Her eyes were right there, mere inches from his, her soft lips so close. Without saying a word, he cradled her face in his hands softly and kissed her with everything he had.

In doing so, he triggered himself back into trance courtesy of a suggestion she’d given him in the cab.

His head fell back into the pillows as his arms fell to his sides. Kara quickly started in on deepening his state once more and implanting the suggestions for the first phase of her confidence building mission.

The next time his eyes opened, they did so seemingly of their own accord. He didn’t recall willing them to open, it just happened. He knew they were open, could feel the eyelids as they slid across his corneas, felt their skin fold neatly tucked top and bottom as nature intended. But he wasn’t seeing anything at all. It felt like he’d opened his eyes in a pitch black room.

“I want you to imagine a stage in front of you” the voice commanded, soft in his mind, but not heard with his ears.

Instantly, a stage appeared, one he’d imagined himself standing upon in dreams many times over the years.

“Imagine chairs on that stage, neatly arranged in a row, facing forward.”

Instantly, the chairs appeared, the very chairs he’d imagined himself using for a show over the years.

“Imagine random subjects now filling those chairs.”

A mix of cultures, skin colors, hairstyles, clothing, all appeared there instantly, as the voice commanded.

“Now imagine yourself, standing there, in front of them. Powerful, confident, the hypnotist you want to be.”

In his mind’s eye, Jay saw himself in that weird dissociated way we humans can sometimes do.

“See him for the man you want to become. Every angle, front to back, side to side, see how he holds himself, how he holds the microphone, listen to him speak to the audience, listen to him command the subjects he now holds in his grasp. Become that man, become that hypnotist, and put on a show, now.”

As the voice commanded, Jay put on a show. It was classic, and hilarious, and all things in between. He performed perfectly, as Jay always knew that man inside could. He didn’t miss a beat, never missed an opportunity for the perfect joke, always making the audience laugh at just the right moment.

The subjects all went into trance from his induction as expected, all opened their eyes on his command, but still very deeply hypnotized. Once induced, they wouldn’t be awakened till the show was over. That was part of the mystique of stage hypnosis—that when the hypnotist counts and tells the subjects to open their eyes, he or she isn’t waking them up; they are still hypnotized, and that’s why the show works the way it does.

In Jay’s imagination, the hypnotist was perfect in every way. Practiced to perfection, and everything in the show was perfect. They opened their eyes as instructed; they slept on command when told to do so. They imagined exactly what he suggested they imagine, exactly as he suggested it.

The temperature rose as he suggested it, and they felt it. It dropped, and they felt it. Their skin itched, their minds opened, they enjoyed every moment of the experience, exactly as Jay had imagined the entire show from the first person seated in the audience till the last person left the exit and the show was over.

Jay had done the entire show in his imagination and right there in bed beside her. He’d said out loud everything the man in his imagination had said. He’d acted out the entire sequence of events from the hypnotist’s perspective without any prompting from her whatsoever.

If she had to grade his performance during that imaginary enactment for her, she’d have given him a 9.5 across the board. Kara was quite sure he’d done that little performance in some way, shape or form hundreds if not thousands of times before in his imagination.

Practice makes perfect she always believed, and apparently it was true in Jay’s situation.

During some of the trances he’d already been in, she’d questioned him thoroughly about his past, his relationships, dreams, shortcomings, failures, successes. He was like most anyone else: big dreams, but with little motivation to make them come true because so many people fail when they pursue them, not realizing the pursuit is often more important than the goal itself.

Some people learn that difficult lesson; most don’t and lead the ‘lives of quiet desperation’ that famous quote is all about.

If she could help Jay become more, become that man he had inside, she would. Kevin had tipped her off about Jay after he noticed her watching him also. He’d told her that Jay had that bug, that he could see it in his eyes, in his face, feel it in his handshake after each performance that Jay had attended.

“I think he’s worth some of your time,” Kevin said before that night’s earlier performance. Kara reminded herself that she’d have to thank Kevin for the tip just as she’d thank Josh. She also reminded herself how easy men were when you knew what they wanted and you gave it to them, willingly.

It’s not always about sex; in fact it rarely is. More often than not it’s just about a closeness, a soft voice, a touch, whispers, maybe a breast to rest a head on, a reminder that they—meaning men—just need to find their soft side and let go to it sometimes. She wondered that about Jay and set forth to find out.

“Wake up, Jay.”

Opening his eyes once more, feeling that urge to stretch coming on, he couldn’t help himself and so it happened. Only one problem:

There was a gorgeous hazel-eyed hypnotist lying on top of him, looking deeply into his eyes and smiling softly.

“Kara? What happened, how did—“

“Shhhh, just relax, Jay. Just relax.”

She drew out the words “Just” and “relax” to emphasize what she wanted him to do, and in his present state, confused and willing at the same time, he complied by sinking a bit deeper into the comforter and pillow underneath him. She felt the tension melting away from his body, knew that any words she uttered to his open receptive mind would have the force of a velvet hammer so she backed off just a bit.

“You... you hypnotized me, but you said you wouldn’t, you said...”

“Shhhh, hush. Relax, and let go. I promised you that I would not try to hypnotize you, and I kept my promise, Jay. I didn’t try to hypnotize, not once, not one single time tonight. I didn’t try to hypnotize you, Jay. And you understand that now, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent! And you now understand exactly how I hypnotized you, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. Close your eyes, now.”

With those words, Jay slowly closed his eyes even as his cock sprang to life once more.

“Yes, you are a good boy, aren’t you?” Another pulse as his cock became more erect, throbbing in time to his heartbeat. “And you so love being called a good boy, don’t you?”

Each time she said “good boy” his cock grew firmer, stiffer, and harder. Jay’s barely there consciousness couldn’t latch on to anything, couldn’t understand why it was happening, and really didn’t care but tried to find some meaning anyway.

“You are a good boy, Jay. Say it with me, say I am a good boy, and relax even more for me.”

“I... am... a good... boy...” he barely managed to say in a soft whisper.

“Again.”

“I am... a good boy.”

“Again.”

“I am a good boy.”

“Yes you are, such a very good boy, a very good boy indeed.”

Each time she said those words, his cock just got harder and harder, distracting him more and more from the relaxation he kept drifting down into.

Like her and so many other hypnofetishists, Jay had found some story sites on the Internet with lots of hypnosis and mind control content. It’s all fantasy, of course, but the fantasies have to come from someplace, and that means the imagination.

He had a dominant side to him but that’s what he kept buried deep: that perfect hypnotist just waiting to be unleashed so he could drop people left and right. He had the knowledge, had the tools to do it, but he kept them shackled and chained in the prison of his mind. What he lacked was the confidence to make it happen, to break those chains, and that’s precisely what Kara intended on helping him find.

But he wasn’t just a dominant, as no one ever truly is. We humans are all two-sided in many ways, and although each of us does have a dominant aspect to some degree—some more than others—the same can be said about the submissive side or our beings.

Some people naturally lean more towards one than the other, but no one is totally dominant and no one is totally submissive in absolutes. Not everyone gets the chance to experience both sides of the coin, so to speak, but some do get that chance.

And for those that do, gaining that experience and personal knowledge leads them to much more fulfilling lives and less feeling “broken.” They finally get answers to why they feel a certain way whereas some people live entire lifetimes and never understand where the feelings and emotions come from, or why.

Jay’s dominant side fantasized about control, as his earlier imagined stage performance made abundantly clear. But his submissive side fantasized about being taken, helplessly obedient to a woman that simply became the focus of his world and he was powerless to resist.

For the rest of that first evening of many that Kara had planned, Jay was going to surrender to her in ways that even he couldn’t imagine. She’d make that fantasy and many others come true for Jay, some he’d remember consciously when he woke up, some would remain buried deep for his dreams to cherish every time he slept for the rest of his life.

Kara reached over and grabbed a tiny remote control on the nightstand. She pressed a single button and suddenly a “laser light show” appeared on her ceiling. The shapes were rapidly changing, growing larger and smaller, giving the impression of them coming closer or moving farther away.

She pressed another button and a spiral appeared, red in color. She thumbed a tiny dial on the control and dimmed the color almost to the point of not being visible at all. She used this little gadget herself sometimes when she couldn’t sleep, allowing herself to be pulled into the very spiral she intended to use to send Jay into dreamland.

“In a moment I’ll count from one to three. When I count three you’ll open your eyes, going deeper and deeper relaxed with each moment, with each breath you take, every beat of your heart drives you deeper into relaxation. One, two, three.”

Jay’s eyelids opened with another flutter as the eyeballs rolled down underneath them as they lifted.

She thumbed the tiny jog wheel on the remote and the spiral appeared brightly on the ceiling directly above Jay, capturing what was left of his attention. Kara noticed a slight intake of breath and a slight flicker of the eyes and realized he knew exactly what he was looking at. She took that as a good sign and started in on the suggestions.

“Yes, Jay, you know what spirals do, you know what power they possess. They draw you in, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper, capturing your mind, keeping you helpless, suspended, relaxed, unable to resist. You know this, don’t you? Answer me by saying yes.”

“yes”

“Good boy, Jay, very good boy.”

She’d already turned to look at his cock as it responded exactly as she’d hoped. As the night went on, he would only respond better and better to the “good boy” trigger.

“Allow the spiral to capture all your attention, let it drain all your thoughts away from you. As new thoughts come to mind, they are pulled, drained, drawn away from you before they even take hold. And soon, very soon you’ll be so empty, so wonderfully mindless and happy without a thought in your empty mind, it will feel so amazing and you’ll be so relaxed. Deeper and deeper relaxed, Jay, into the spiral, with each beat of your heart.”

She could have sworn she noticed a slight smile form on his lips, so she asked:

“This makes you very happy, doesn’t it, allowing yourself to be drained of everything, of thoughts, cares, and worries, to be mindless and empty?”

“yes”

Perfect, she thought.

“And as you become mindless, and empty, and relaxed, you will experience great pleasure. You want to experience this pleasure don’t you, Jay?”

“yes”

“You’re safe with me, Jay, always.” She stroked his cheek lightly with the back of the fingers of one hand even as he sighed once more and almost melted into the comforter. Knowing he’d just turned himself over to her gave rise to her own arousal once more, and she tired of waiting.

As she slid down the comforter, she began nibbling on every part of his body she could, stroking him softly and gently, along his right side, down the shoulder, fingertips lightly grazing over his pecs, teasing a nipple till it responded and became hard. Another thing that not all men responded to, but she was pleased to know that some part of him appreciated the attention she was showing.

As she kissed his bicep softly, a wave of goose bumps appeared on that arm and rapidly spread across the entire surface of his body. His eyelids fluttered almost to the point of closure, another excellent sign. She knew that feeling herself: that intense buzz that came from the lightest and softest caresses, followed by the goose bumps that basically said “Hell yeah that feels good.”

Stroking his forearm softly, she was rewarded with another sigh, and he seemed to drop even deeper into the comforter if that were possible. Kara had never taken someone to that ultra deep almost coma like state of hypnosis known as the Esdaile state and wasn’t sure how to handle it if it occurred with Jay. All she remembered was that a subject in such a deep state does still hear what’s going on, they’re simply feeling so good they don’t want to be bothered or disturbed so they ignore almost any stimuli.

The one sure fire method of awakening someone in that state is to suggest to them that if they don’t wake up, they’ll never be hypnotized again—and because of that they might never feel that good again as they do, so it almost always guarantees they come out of the Esdaile state rather promptly.

She continued moving down his body, offering whispers to relax, go deeper, let go, drift, float, and surrender. He’d been doing magnificently the entire time, but as she inched closer and closer to his cock, she felt herself needing it more and more, wanting it so badly she could hardly maintain the rapidly dwindling composure she still had left.

“Pleasure, Jay, deep relaxation and pleasure. Let go and allow yourself to feel without thinking, feel without thought, feel without cares or worries, without anxiety, just relax and let go, now.”

She finally made it to the edge of the bed where it became possible to position herself between his legs, with the prize waiting before her. She applied gentle pressure to the insides of his legs and they moved outwards automatically. She really enjoyed performing oral sex on men, especially ones that looked as delicious as Jay did right there in that moment.

Even in his deeply relaxed state his cock still showed signs of life, throbbing and bobbing with each beat of his heart. His breathing was deep as expected, chest rising and falling softly several times a minute. She just lay between his legs taking in the sight of him, taking in his scent, enjoying the moment for as long as she could.

When she couldn’t stand it any longer she reached forward slowly, and with her right index finger dragged the fingernail lightly from the base of his balls up the middle to the base of his cock. Jay’s entire body twitched much like it did in the shower earlier.

“Pleasure, and deeply relaxed, deep relaxation and pleasure, Jay, they go hand in hand, one improves the quality of the other. You will experience both many times with me. Is that what you want, to experience deep relaxation and pleasure?”

“yes”

“Good boy.”

She wanted it to happen, especially that close. The words sank in, the brain remembered the response, the unconscious remembered the desired outcome, the brain triggered the neurons, the electrons were set into motion, and the electrical charge traveled the path. The muscles obeyed, and his cock jumped in anticipation.

She took him into her mouth with one deft maneuver firmly lodging his thick delicious cock deeply into her mouth. If he hadn’t been so relaxed, the natural reaction to what she’d done would be his hips thrusting forward, driving even more of his cock into her mouth. Because of the relaxation, however, that feeling gave way to the pleasure that was just as she said it would be: much greater because he was so relaxed.

Tantric practice teaches one that tension is good when it’s used appropriately. But for the heightened orgasmic pleasure, relaxation at the moment of release can not only intensify the orgasm but extend the time for the experience tremendously.

In his deeply relaxed state, Jay wasn’t thinking much; the spiral had emptied his mind of any thoughts thanks to Kara’s well placed suggestions. He was now going completely on what most would consider their naturalistic urges: not thinking, just feeling. His body wanted to respond even more than it was doing, but the deep relaxation and the peacefulness of his blank mind left him no choice but to simply enjoy the experience.

Kara enjoyed the taste of her “trainee” immensely, allowing her tongue to cover every inch, every vein, skimming over every tiny patch of exposed skin on his cock. His taste was really pushing her buttons as she gave him a tongue bath and couldn’t get enough of him. She found herself so helplessly focused on him that she of course didn’t realize she’d slipped into trance herself.

Becoming so focused on him only increased her pleasure in on itself, as one hand softly fondled his balls, as her mouth and tongue bath his shaft, and as her other hand worked her own slit furiously. She deftly held his cock in place at the base of the shaft with the fingers of her right hand as her right thumb encircled the outer edge of his balls and applied pressure to his taint even as she sucked and nibbled directly on the balls.

A moan of approval from Jay only drove her deeper into her own pleasure. She felt better when he did, and the effect just continued to build for several more minutes. Finally, when she simply couldn’t stand it anymore, she reared up and crawled on top of Jay. She grabbed the tiny remote and switched off the spiral, leaving Jay’s now fully empty and completely open mind with nothing at all to focus on.

She dropped down onto his chest and upper body, cradled his face in her hands and spoke:

“Look into my eyes, deeply into my eyes. This is what you’ve wanted your entire life, this is your dream, your fantasy. I’m going to take you now, where I want you to go. You are helpless, obedient, controlled, your mind is empty and blank, all you can do is feel me now, all you can do is hear me now, all you do is see me now. Feel me as I take total control of you, of your mind, your body, your pleasure, of everything that you are, Jay. You are mine NOW!”

And with that she impaled herself on his cock; the sudden fullness inside her drove her over the edge she’d been riding on for several hours. She had used most every little mental trick she’d learned in her lifetime and career to force back that orgasm, to keep it under wraps, but when she finally took that vicious pleasure and drew him inside her, it was more than she could stand.

Jay, of course, was lost to all this. His unconscious mind was deliriously happy as his biggest fantasy came true in that moment, but even so all he could do was lie beneath Kara as she used him for her own pleasure in those moments. And like all moments, they come and they go all too quickly.

Kara came down from her self-induced trance and mind-emptying orgasm as she collapsed on top of Jay’s body, totally spent and barely able to move a muscle. It had been the most amazing orgasm of her still relatively young life, and even though she kept in pretty good shape herself that one simply knocked her out.

She woke up a few minutes later, realized who, what, when, why, and where she was in the blink of an eye and rose up over Jay, still laying there with half lidded eyes. Only in that moment did he show any kind of response: his cock, still hard inside her, twitched.

Unconsciously she squeezed, and again he twitched. Looking into his eyes, wondering exactly where he was in that moment, she decided to stop thinking as she began to ride him up, and down, slowly. An idea popped into her still swimming consciousness so she grabbed on for dear life.

“Wake up, Jay.”

A blink, and then another, and yet another. Reaction from his arms, long since motionless at his sides. A twitch or two from his legs, something she felt underneath her. A pulse from his cock which she matched with a squeeze, prompting him to spasm and try to sit up—and in doing so he found himself looking directly into her eyes, so close his almost crossed.

“That’s right, Jay, look into my eyes, my beautiful hazel eyes. Drift into my eyes even as I ride your cock up and down... up and down... feels so good to fuck this way, doesn’t it... yes it does, say yes.”

“yes”

“Yes, it does feel so good to be fucked this way, where you can just relax... and let go... looking into my eyes... my pretty hazel eyes... you can keep your focus on my eyes... as my pussy rides up and down... my eyes... up... your eyes... down... my eyes... up... your eyes go down... down... sleep.”

Even as she rode him he slipped back into trance, but as he relaxed she held him close to her, holding him tightly as she shifted her weight to accommodate the upper part of his body which had just slumped forward onto her. Awkward, yes, but easier to hold him the way she wanted. The idea she had earlier had come to her and she wanted to address it.

“In a moment, Jay, I’ll ask you to open your eyes. When you do, you’ll look into mine and you won’t be able to look away. As you do, I’ll feed you a nipple, a soft delicious nipple, and when it touches your lips, you’ll find yourself wanting to suck gently on my nipple, and drift off to sleep in my arms, eyes open. You’re so safe with me, Jay. You’ll suck on my nipple gently, and you’ll drift off to sleep, right here in my arms, with your eyes open, looking into mine, feeling yourself relax as I slide up and down... up... and down... open your eyes.”

His eyes opened as before, slowly, with the lids rising as the eyeballs rolled down and his head rolled back on the neck enough so he was looking into her eyes directly. She had something in mind but wanted to time it just right so it would have a compounding effect on him as he surrendered to sleep.

With a practiced hand, she took him softly by the back of his very relaxed neck with her right hand, using her left to lift her breast enough as she placed it just a fraction of an inch away from his slightly open mouth. She rose up towards the top of his cock, just keeping the head inside her comfortably, and in one swift motion she did the following:

She squeezed the back of his neck softly, pulling him towards her even as she thrust her nipple into his mouth; she dropped herself onto his cock once more but this time she squeezed as tightly as she could on the way down; and she looked deeply into his eyes as she said those magic words once more: “Good boy.”

His mind opened, his cock pulsed and he came instantly without any further instruction, he sucked deeply on her breast but gently as instructed, and let go right there with his eyes open. His entire body shuddered for several seconds as she repeated the phrase:

“Good boy... good boy... good... boy... good... boy...” riding him deliriously as he fell into a deep sleep right there in that moment, eyes open, staring mindlessly and blissfully into hers.

One last “Good boy” prompted one last quivering pulse from his now finally softening cock as she leaned forward still holding onto his neck and massaging it softly with her palm. Jay fell back into the comforter and was fast asleep. She kissed him softly on the cheek, took one hand and gently lowered it across his face as her fingertips softly closed his eyelids, and promptly fell into a deep sleep herself there on his chest before she had another thought.

The sunlight shone brightly into Kara’s bedroom the next morning. They’d only been asleep for maybe two hours when the phone rang and she responded. Jay of course didn’t move at all for good reasons.

“Hello?” she asked, still groggy from the night’s activities herself.

“Hey, sweetheart, how’d your recruiting mission go?” Kevin asked.

“He’s a winner, just like you said.”

“Good girl, Kara. Bring him to the show tonight, but spend the day with him, do everything together, is that clear?”

“Yes” she answered, and if Jay had been awake and had noticed, he’d have seen her pupils dilate when Kevin spoke her trigger and issued a string of commands to her which she would follow completely because she truly was a very good girl.

“Enjoy him, Kara. If he’s a winner as you believe, he’s yours. Train him well and make sure he trances someone today before the show. You must make sure he trances someone today, is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl, Kara. You may orgasm now and return to him. Use the standard triggers for him and instruct him to respond to them if I use them, as well as Mindy and Mandy also. I believe Mindy and Mandy would both like to enjoy Jay for a day or two themselves. The standard triggers, Kara, for all of us to control our newest recruit. You will obey. Goodbye.”

Kara had an orgasm as instructed, her reward for always being a good girl. She closed the flip phone, placed it back on the nightstand, and slid back into bed with Jay. Her return prompted him to stir, but just as he opened his eyes, once again he was helpless to resist.

While Kara had never disobeyed her Master before, and she didn’t want to disobey him now, it was just too comfortable here with Jay beneath her, too warm and cozy for the moment. Besides, they had an entire day to work with, and she’d show Jay everything he needed to know in order to hypnotize someone deeply and quickly long before show time.

“I must strike while the iron is hot,” she thought to herself.

She leaned in, cradling his head once more in her soft hands, but this time she had something else in mind. She spoke softly, directly to his unconscious mind and said:

“Jay, in a moment I’ll count from one to three. When I count to three, you will awaken, feeling wonderful, refreshed, better than you’ve ever felt in your entire life, and with the confidence you have wanted for so long. Your confidence will manifest itself in one thing, and only one thing. Nothing else will matter except that one thing, and your unconscious mind already knows what that one thing is, just as it knows it’s quite capable, and will be completely successful in that one thing. One, two, three.”

Jay blinked once, twice, and then came to realize he was in a bed, with Kara on top of him. He could feel he was nude, could tell she was also, and noticed it was now apparently daylight outside. After a few moments of looking around, a thought occurred to him.

“Kara, you don’t happen to have a pocket watch, do you?”

* * *