The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: This story is about an active hypnotist on Inraptured.com called Mistress Love. So if you liked this, you probably also going to like her recordings. My advice is to check it out, the only risk is that you might get addicted to her voice.

Studio Time with Mistress Love

Inraptured.com a sacred place where hypnotic woman seduce their victims to endless pleasure. One of the best on this site is the beautiful and all powerful Mistress Love. She has several FREE recordings on the site that can change any strong man to her submissive little pet.

One of her pets was a thin 23 year old Canadian named Tim. Tim was an absolute fan of Mistress Love, but just recently found out that her recording studio was awfully close to his home. When he told Mistress Love about it, she invited him to stop by when she was recording for a new session.

That was two days ago and now Tim was driving overly exited and quite nervous to the address of her Studio. In his mind he practiced his introduction over and over. He was going to meet the powerful and seductive Mistress Love, making a good first impression meant everything to him.

After one last left turn the navigation on Tim’s iPhone told him he had arrived at his destination. He looked at the building in front of him, it looked like it wasn’t even a month old. After parking his car he walked to the door and ringed the doorbell. A short while after the door opened, revealing a short woman with black long hair to her shoulders and a pretty good figure.

“Hello my name is Tim I came here for…” Tim stopped in his tracks. He had no idea what Mistress Love’s real name was and he wasn’t going to use the word Mistress to an unknown person.

“you’re looking for Love?” the petite girl asked. Tim nodded surprised. “Aren’t we all” She smiled a bit shy and extended her hand. “I’m director Bunny pleased to meet you Tim” Of course, Mistress Love often mentioned her director how could he forget her.

After shaking her hand Tim followed Bunny inside. She opened another that lead directly to the studio. It was just like a music studio, there where buttons everywhere and a part of the room was isolated with glass. The only thing in there were a few microphones and headphones.

Tim immediately saw a second woman in front of the control panel. A Beautiful woman with short blond hair a great pair of legs that wend up into a firm but tight ass. Mistress Love was a bit taller than Bunny, still she was just a few inches shorter than Tim himself.

The Beautiful alluring woman turned around to face Tim, he immediately noticed her stunning green eyes. As she walked up to Tim, he forgot all about his well prepared introduction. In fact he could only manage to stutter: “H-hi… my name i-is Tim”

Mistress Love giggled, oh god what a voice, as she caressed his cheek with one hand and slowly moved down to tickle his chin with her index finger. “I already know your name silly, but still it’s nice to meet you face to face”

“yes..nice” was Tim’s thought thru respond.

“Yes what little Timmy?”

“Yes Mistress Love”

“Much better” Mistress Love smirked as she walked away and pointed at an empty seed. “Now Timmy you can just sit there while Bunny and I work our magic and please keep the moaning to a minimum”

Bunny chuckled at Love’s last remark as Tim obediently sad down. He had tried to prepare himself for his meeting with Love, but he was just a deer caught in the head lights when in here presence. Mistress Love’s dominance just made him feel so happily weak for her.

The first few minutes Bunny just tested the hardware, but after a while Mistress Love started to speak in that sultry seductive way. As soon as she started I felt my jaw slack and my eyes getting heavier. Sometimes Bunny or Love would stop abruptly to repeat a certain part of the session, which made me jump up in surprise only to get all drowsy and dazed again as soon as Love continued. When Mistress Love started using words like aroused, stroke and pleasure. Tim indeed couldn’t help but moan a little in pleasure. The short inductions on his mind went on for like an hour and when the two girls took a short brake, he sad totally drained and sluggish in his chair with a big bulge in his pants.

Mistress Love walked up behind him and started stroking his hair. “Did I worn you out a little there Timmy? It’s ok Mistress Love is here for you” Her hands moved down to his temples as she started to draw small ‘8’ figures with her index fingers. “It’s ok to be all drowsy and sleepy when Mistress Love is around, you know that don’t you my helpless Timmy?”

“Yes…” Came his barely audible reply

“Such a good submissive and when Mistress Love is around you don’t even have to think for yourself, Mistress Love will kindly do that for you. My submissive has only one job, which is?”

“Obey…”

“hmm good boy, let’s make you ready for the studio session again. I’ll count to three and when I reach the number three you will be wide awake. 1..2…aand 3 snap wide awake”

“wh-wha?” Tim said confused.

“Do try to stay awake while I’m working Tim” Mistress Love said with a stern voice.

“I’m sorry Mistress Love” He blushed in embarrassment, not knowing she was just toying with his mind.

“Ok bunny last part, let’s try it without interruptions this time” Mistress Love said as she went into the recording room.

This was just great, Tim couldn’t even stay awake with interruptions. How the hell was he going to pull this off.

Mistress Love started her session again and at the same time her assault on Tim’s focus. He was determined to not insult Mistress Love by falling asleep. But after 10 minutes he was hanging by a thread, his eyes drooped shut as he couldn’t resist her hypnotic voice any longer.

Tim awoke by the sound of the door opening, apparently Mistress Love was done with her recording. Embarrassed that he couldn’t stay awake he looked in her direction, Love was paying attention to something else though.

Her director, Bunny had fallen asleep to and was in fact so deep that the sound of the door didn’t awake her like it did with Tim.

Tim stared in amazement at Bunny, she had a goofy smile on her face while snoring lightly.

“You’re snoring” Mistress Love sing-songed teasingly.

“S-sorry Mistress Love” came Bunny’s weak respond.

“It’s no biggy my sleepy little Bunny, you did such a good job today. Mistress Love is very pleased.” A moan escaped Bunny’s lips when she heard, that her mistress was pleased.

“I’ll be back with you shortly Bunny, just go deeper for now. I have to take care of our guest first”

“Deeper…”Bunny sighed while Mistress Love turned around and faced Tim.

Tim couldn’t hide the tent in his pants even if he wanted to. Mistress Love looked at him like a snake might look at his prey. Giving Tim the feeling of a cornered mouse, as he was already held by her gaze.

“Well look who’s still awake, that’s really an accomplishment Tim let’s see if you can keep it up.”

Tim didn’t want to look away but at the same time knew he should. Love positioned herself on Tim’s right knee while keeping eye contact. She put her left arm around his shoulders and started massaging his earlobe while her other hand positioned on his thigh, dangerously close to his groin.

“You know” Mistress Love started seductively “people that are paralyzed from the waist down often find pleasure by letting someone massage their ears. I know sounds strange right? But it kind of feels good doesn’t it?” Tim moaned in agreement, trying hard to think straight and keep track of her words. “So I wonder” Mistress Love continued relentlessly “what happens when you get stimulated in both areas?” With a swift motion she undid the button and zipper from Tim’s pants, as his cock pointed up to the ceiling. “My my aren’t we eager, I bet you are thinking about a million things now that Mistress Love is stroking you.”

She was right, Tim was so aroused right now it was hard to think straight.

“Just gaze into my eyes like the helpless little boy you are, feel your eyelids getting heavy all over again. Oh my, you are getting sleepy now, aren’t you? Nod your head yes for Mistress Love. Goood, more thoughts now, Mistress Love is in your mind. You just need to do what?”

“Obey…”

“Such a good pet, now eyes closed. Thaaats it.”

As Tim’s eyes locked shut, Mistress Love stopped stroking his member. Leaving him on the edge just like she planned.

“Now Tim I want you to listen carefully. To share this experience with some of my other pets on inraptured, you are going to write a story about your experience here. You may not remember every little detail in your tired mind right now. But as soon as you start typing it will come back to you bit by bit as well as your arousal of this moment. At the end I want you to write the words ‘All I need Is Love’, as soon as you typed those words you may finally release that sweet load of yours. Understood Timmy?”

“Yes Mistress Love”

“Such a good submissive boy maybe I’ll invite you again sometime, of you go now.”

Following her last comment Tim went home and wrote about the amazing, beautiful, seductive, dominant Mistress Love, giving her more power with every word.

ALL I NEED IS LOVE