The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Study Day

Doctor Lien thumbed back and forth through the files which had been presented to him. He’d studied the minutiae already, and now he was wandering through the summaries, letting salient facts rise into focus and drift away again. He was absorbing the information in a deeper, intuitive sense, finding his way through the broad patterns and relationships. He was trying to let his unconscious grasp of such matters, his knack, as it were, for judgment and prediction of certain outcomes in certain systems, inform his better sense and help him make what he hoped would be a well-grounded decision.

He was also looking at the pictures, which didn’t help.

He needed to release some tensions before making a decision of this import. His current state nearly precluded the necessary acumen.

Closing the files with some reluctance, he called up a certain address and sent a simple message. The reply came almost immediately. He turned off his computer, adjusted himself for the sake of decency, and left his office.

The University was nearly deserted at this late, weekend hour, and Doctor Lien took his time walking through its empty passageways and silent public spaces. He took the long way home as well, grateful for the quiet and intending to allow enough time so that everything might be prepared.

He arrived home to find Sharie’s car already in his garage. Her enthusiasm never failed to make him chuckle. He pulled his modest conveyance in beside the garish monstrosity her father had recently gifted to her, closed the garage door, and entered his house.

The scent of sandalwood and the strains of Ping Sha Luo Yan’s “Wild Geese” greeted him as he stepped into the darkened hall. He closed the garage door, hung his jacket, and paused, closing his eyes to savor the sounds and the aroma before moving on.

His home had been darkened, save for the groups of scented candles which provided a soft, golden radiance. On the dining-room table was arranged a salad and his evening wine. He looked to the den door, saw it closed, and nodded to himself, then sat down to enjoy a light, relaxing meal and some of his favorite music.

When he was done, Doctor Lien left his dishes where they were and moved toward the den. His hand rested on the handle for moment before he opened the door and stepped inside. He locked the door after him with a quiet click.

The room was almost completely dark, and the delicate strings of the Chinese music were muted into inaudibility. Dancing, shifting colors faintly outlined a scene set to nearly-atonal, nearly-arhythmic music which was of a pitch more felt than heard. Kneeling on the floor, facing the screen from which came the sights and sounds which now completely occupied her mind, was the slender, incredibly buxom form of Sharie Dougal.

Her unclothed form was limned in shifting, kaleidoscopic hues emanating from the screen upon which were wide, unseeing eyes were fixed. Doctor Lien walked in a slow circle, examining her. Sharie’s eyes were naught but pupil, reflecting rainbow highlights in the dark. She was clutching one of her enormous, high, round breasts in her hand, squeezing slowly, repeatedly. Her other hand was between her legs, two fingers moving gradually into and then out of her as her thumb pressed and circled on her clit. She was kneeling on a folded towel; her fingers, inner thighs, and the cloth below her were damp with her juices. Her mouth was open, and as she was whispering the words she thoughts she saw or heard there.

“...serving Doctor Lien (yes) loving Doctor Lien (yes) obeying Doctor Lien (yes) giving up my thoughts for Doctor Lien (yes) thinking what He wants me to (yes) being what He wants me to (yes) thinking doing being everything for Doctor Lien (yes) fucking Doctor Lien (yes) a slut for Doctor Lien (yes) a whore for Him (yes) spreading my legs for Him (yes) always wet for Him (yes) always ready for Him (yes) sucking Doctor Lien’s cock (yes) being fucked by Doctor Lien (yes) taking His cum (yes) needing his cum (yes) craving his cum (yes) up the ass in the cunt between my tits in my mouth (yes) always wanting Doctor Lien (yes) serving Doctor Lien (yes)...” Her fingers worked as she chanted, her hand kneaded, and her eyes stayed fixed on the screen and fully dilated, letting the colors deep inside her, letting them change her while her hands and cyclical mantra reinforced the changes.

It was enough to make a man want to take her right there, and Doctor Lien considered simply grabbing her head and shoving himself into her mouth until he came, while she saw nothing but swirling patterns and heard nothing but music. It was a serious temptation, but he decided against it. “Sharie,” he said. At the sound of his voice she blinked for the first time and her whispering was briefly interrupted. Before she could sink back down into her trance he brought her up, guiding her gently just for the sake of watching awareness return to those beautiful blue eyes.

“Doctor Lien,” she said breathlessly, staring at him with adoring eyes. “You’re home. I...” she caught sight of the swirling colors again and started to drift off, turning to face the screen, her hand sliding down towards her sex. Quickly he turned the display off and Sharie shook her head, looking back at him once more with a sheepish smile. “Sorry, Doctor Lien.”

“That’s okay, Sharie. I know you love the colors and the music, love to see and hear the words.” Kneeling before him, Sharie twitched. She licked her lips and nodded, stroking her sex once and pinching one of her nipples. “It’s good that you love that, Sharie, that you want to see the colors and hear the music and listen to the words.” She breathed a long, shuddering sigh which rose into a whimper again, her blue doe-eyes sparkling as she looked up at him, her finger stroking her folds a bit faster. He could see face growing slightly blank once more and smiled indulgently, petting her blonde hair. She pushed into the attention like a cat, kissing his palm delicately. “It’s good that you love those things, Sharie, but now I have something I’d like you to do for me.”

“Yes, Doctor Lien,” she breathed, shivering with delight. He continued to pet her, and she continued to nuzzle at his hand. “I’ll do anything.”

“Of course you will.” He smiled and stroked one of her earlobes, causing her to bite her lower lip and close her eyes, hissing softly in pleasure. “I’d like to relax, Sharie. Clear the table and then draw a hot shower for me.”

“Yes, Doctor Lien!” Sharie jumped eagerly to her feet, grinning impishly as she saw his eyes move to her bouncing breasts. She pranced delightfully to the door and then bent over at the waist to undo the lock, wriggling her ass at him and sticking her tongue out in mock concentration. She looked back once with that same impish grin and then, opening the door, scampered off to attend to her duties.

Doctor Lien headed down the hall to the master bedroom to undress. He was joined by Sharie almost immediately—the girl had quite a bit of energy when properly motivated—and she helped him disrobe, folding his clothes neatly and placing them in the hamper, bending over again to complete this simple task. When she returned, her gaze drifted down to his erection, and and pursed her full lips and brought her index finger to them, eyes wide as if in innocent surprise. The expression transformed in an instant as she dropped gracefully to her knees before him, took his shaft in one hand, and guided the head to her mouth, bathing it with her warm pink tongue, carefully licking every square inch. He indulged her for a time, but as she began sliding him between her red lips he pulled her gently back by her hair. She looked up at him, pouting in disappointment.

“The shower, please,” he admonished, and she jumped as if reprimanded and scurried into the bathroom. In moments he heard the sound of running water and Sharie appeared in the doorway, head down, hands clasped together before her, which, as if by accident, squeezed her enormous breasts together and thrust them out towards him. Nude and lit by candlelight, the pose was a mixture of castigated innocence and seemingly unknowing, teasing display which never failed to set his blood afire. He felt himself flush with heat and only restrained himself by virtue of his policy that he must maintain control in these situations and dictate their flow, no matter how his subjects tempted him. It was a near thing, and he shivered himself as he brushed past her, entered the bathroom, and stepped into the shower.

The hot water cascaded over him and he closed his eyes, letting his earlier tensions drift away from him. There was anxiety about the decision before him. He let that drift away. He saw the pictures which had accompanied the files in his mind’s eye. That brought another sort of tension, one for which the human capacity would never fail to surprise him. There was a simple way to excise that, as well, which had, after all, been the purpose of this evening’s plans. He looked over and saw, through the fogged and dappled glass, the nude form of Sharie kneeling attentively outside the shower, her blonde bangs obscuring her face. He rapped on the glass and saw her look up. When he opened the door she rose to her feet, setting aside the towel she’d been holding in her outstretched arms. He hadn’t commanded that, but her exquisite social intelligence never failed to ferret out the very things that would most endear her to him. He was glad he was teaching her to apply that intelligence properly, both here and at school.

He crooked a finger at her and she nodded, stepping into the shower to join him. Again without being asked she grabbed the rough scrub pad her kept here and applied one of his scented soaps to it, worked it into a lather, and began to wash him. He let his eyes drift over her lithe, curvaceous form as the water cascaded over it, flowing into the valley between her huge breasts and running off of them in rivulets, drops falling from her extremely erect nipples. Water ran in shining braids along her narrow waist and flat stomach, branching out again where it met the sweep of her broad hips and becoming a system of drops and streamlets that caressed her long legs. Perhaps, he reflected, selecting a senator’s daughter as his next subject had been a suboptimal choice, but how could he have been expected to resist? Sharie stepped close and worked the soaped-up pad over him in long, loving strokes, cooing delightedly as though discovering his body for the first time. She pressed her smooth flesh against him and used herself to spread the lather thoroughly, then cupped her hands to channel the hot water, rinsing him off. He closed his eyes once more and simply enjoyed the feeling of her curves sliding over him, of her attentions and the hot water.

When he deemed she had done that portion of her work he grabbed hold of her water-slick flanks and pushed her against the far wall. Sharie bent over, spreading her toned legs for him, exposing her pink sex, which was wetter than the shower could ever have made it. He grabbed her hips and pushed into her, making her cry out, and set up his own rhythm, taking his time at first, letting his pleasure build at the pace he desired, using her. Sharie rocked back at him, tightening and releasing, encouraging his thrusts by milking him with her internal muscles. She issued little yelps of helpless pleasure with each of his thrusts. He began to move faster, his hips slapping against her, sending water droplets flying, and her helpless exclamations grew in volume and rose in pitch. Soon her was pounding into her in earnest, working himself towards his climax. She whimpered, sensing him growing close, and pushed back at him steadily, making herself tight around him, gasping in needy anticipation. He groaned and came, burying himself inside her, and his climax triggered her own, just as he had programmed. She writhed and bucked and screamed at the feeling of her Master’s seed inside her, her cunt spasmodically milking him for every ounce of the substance upon which her pleasure was dependent. He stayed deep within her for a moment, and then withdrew.

“Turn.” She did, panting, her eyes shining, pupils wide, partially entranced again simply by the level of ecstasy she had experienced. “Kneel.” Sharie dropped swiftly to her knees, her breasts bouncing. Her wide eyes fixed on his cock. “Clean me. Use your mouth.” The blonde shot forward, cupping her full, heavy breasts, rubbing her hands over them as she took him into her mouth, sucking the mixture of their juices from him, licking him thoroughly clean and moaning in delight at the flavor. When she was done she remained kneeling, cleaning every trace of the ambrosia from her lips with her tongue.

He watched, then left the shower without a word, and she hurried after him, shutting off the water and rushing to get to the towel before he did, drying him off with the same loving attention she had demonstrated with the scrub pad. She used her slender fingers to bring him back to hardness and stepped back, toweling herself off slowly, making a dance of it, smiling at him as she teased him by concealing and revealing, caressing herself, closing her eyes, arching her back and opening her mouth in a silent O.

She made quite a show of it, but she wasn’t expecting to bring him to the level of arousal which would lead him to fuck her again. He smiled and walked past her to the bedroom. She wrapped the towel around herself and followed. He pointed to the bed. “Down,” he said. Her eyes widened and in surprise as she found herself springing to obey. She looked in amazement at her own spread legs and gasped in surprise as her hands squeezed her gigantic breasts. He did not allow her to remember these conditioned responses no matter how often she enacted them. Her delighted surprise never failed to please him. He joined her on the bed and her hands moved automatically to spread the petals of her sex for him. She groaned. “W-what...ohhh...” Her body arched smoothly as a wave of pleasure rolled through her, the final part of this little program.

“Don’t worry about it, Sharie,” he said. “Just be a good girl and think about the colors.” She gasped and her eyes widened, her face slackening. “Think about the music, think about the words.”

“W-worrrdsss...” Sharie was grasping her breasts, kneading them, her head lolling, her eyes wide and blank. “The...wwworrrdsss...” He pushed into her, sheathing himself in her heat and copious, flowing wetness. He watched her wide, dazed eyes as she rolled her head back and forth, heedless of his thrusting, which quickly grew more urgent. Her breasts bounced, and she ran her hands over herself. “Wwworrrdsss...” she moaned softly. He looked directly into her blank, unseeing eyes, and came, more powerfully than in the shower, as Sharie continued to stare into space, unaware of his seed filling and filling and filling her.

He lay in the dark beside her slumbering form, listening to her soft, delicate snores. He was able to think more clearly about the choice that lay before him now. In his mind’s eye he saw the files, and was not overly distracted by the pictures accompanying them.

His initial instinct was that what he was contemplating was insanity. But what, exactly, made that so? He looked at it from every angle, and he couldn’t find a rational explanation for his fear. There was no reason for him to feel it wouldn’t work, or that it was dangerous. Every piece of information he had, and he had paid for quite a bit of information, led him to believe that his plan would succeed. There was no danger he could see. Very well.

But what was his motivation for doing it? Greed. Simple greed. Was he overstepping the bounds of his agreement? He thought not. He had no political aspirations to make manifest through Sharie. There was not even the tiny seed of a desire there which might one day blossom into temptation. As for the other matter...no part of any promise made by either side had covered it. It might raise some eyebrows, but let their eyebrows be raised. Nothing else would happen. With his head clear, he could see that. Very well. He would do it.

Isha was gloating. “You’re having sex with him! I knew it.”

Of course Natalie jumped in right away. “Is he any good?”

Sharie, reddening in the cheeks, protested. “No!”

“He’s not any good?” Natalie quipped back. “Then why are you having sex with him?”

Ashley looked up from her phone. “Because she’s a slut.”

Sharie fumed. “No! No one is having sex with anyone—”

“No one?” Natalie jumped in again. “How will the species survive?”

“I am not having sex with him!”

“Well, I guess that makes one guy on campus,” Ashley said, not bothering to look up from her phone this time.

Kayleigh and Miko snorted.

“Shut up, Ashley.” Sharie fixed the other girl with a glare that silenced the whole group. Ever since Sharie had started turning her grades around and acting a little more responsible, the group’s other blonde had taken it upon herself to try to become the leader. Sharie would not stand for that. Only when Ashley ducked her head in deferral did Sharie continue. “He’s making this series about the stuff he teaches in class, and he needs ‘student feedback’ to keep his funding going. All I do is watch the little parts of the show he’s made and sign this little form. I get out of an essay for each one and—”

“And he gets to stare at your big fake tits,” Ashley cut in. Sharie stared at her again.

“I’d let him,” Kayleigh said.

“I’d do him,” Miko countered.

“He’s sexy,” both girls said in unison, like they’d rehearsed it. The giggled and pushed at each other. Ashley rolled her eyes.

“So what if he looks?” Isha said, backing Sharie up. Of the girls in the group, Sharie’s change of behavior seemed to have affected Isha the most strongly. She’d been focusing on her studies and saving the money her parents sent her for actual supplies instead of blowing it on parties. “He won’t do anything about it. He’ll get fired, or whatever.”

Ashley shook her head and went back to sending messages on her phone, punching the keys with a vengeance.

“Look,” Sharie soothed. “Doctor Lien’s all excited about this stupid little video project. He’s almost done and he’s supposed to get a ‘sampling of students’ to review it, and he’s allowed to let it count as their final! I talked him into letting us be the ones to do it. He’s supposed to get a ‘cross sample’, but, you know. Like Isha said, so what if he wants to look? We get an A on the final for it! Besides,” she said, in an off-hand tone, “if we don’t I think he’s gonna ask Samantha and Erin and their little group to do it.”

Ashley snapped her phone shut. “Oh god, that bitch? No way is that little slut getting off that easy. Fucking whore. I’m in.”

Doctor Lien glanced at his watch again. Once more he became aware that he was drumming his fingers on the desk, a tattoo which matched the rapid pace of his heart, and once more he stopped. He looked at the player for perhaps the thousandth time, eying the indicators glowing softly below it, and licked his lips. He ran his hand through his hair. Checked his watch. Stopped his fingers drumming on the table. He told himself they were only five minutes late. They would be here soon, and he’d best be composed when they arrived. His eyes came to rest on the gym bag tucked in the shadows beneath the table in the study room’s rear corner. Composed. Yes. He took a deep breath and released it slowly, settling himself into the high-backed chair just as the door opened. He set his mouth in an even line and assumed the expressionless mask he used while giving a lecture. Sharie led the way, dressed in a white tanktop and pink micro-mini. The outfit only accentuated what it valiantly struggled to conceal.

Close behind came Ashley, who nearly shouldered Sharie out of the way as she entered the room. Athletic but slender, with platinum hair and deep blue eyes, Ashley had been a cheerleader since childhood and had always been the alpha female of her social groups and private schools. When she and Sharie had met as roomates in the freshmen year they had locked horns for several weeks, according to his files, before coming to an uneasy truce that had only lasted this long because Sharie had moved more quickly to secure the dominant position, from which she could still ruin Ashley’s social life. Ashley was dressed in skin-tight jeans, calculatingly torn to display tantalizing glimpses of her light, even tan expensive hours at the salon had given her. Above, she she wore a low-cut skirt in school colors which showed the cleavage created by the push-up bras she had been wearing since Sharie’s surgery.

Following her was Isha. Here on a math scholarship and previously almost an outsider included by the group for the sake of political correctness, she taken to emulating Sharie’s now more studious nature, and the two girls had grown closer, raising Isha’s status within the group and the school in general. The resultant confidence showed in her easy expression and relaxed body language as she entered the room, favoring him with a smile. She wore a brief olive-drab tee with a faded red cross which drew attention to her small, pert breasts and obviously erect nipples. The shapes of the hoops piercing them were easy to make out through the worn material, and the shirt showed her mocha-colored midriff, revealing the short gold chain that dangled from her pierced bellybutton. Isha’s fatigue pants emphasized her lean, powerful legs and, of course, hid her other piercings. Doctor Lien felt his mouth dry as he vividly recalled the images in his files.

Next into the room, just finishing a quick word with Isha, was Natalie. The group’s jester, Natalie was a diminutive redhead with an impish, freckled face, clever green eyes, and a startlingly large, upswept bust. She shot him a quick, appraising look as she moved to her seat, clearly thinking his attention was absorbed by one of the other girls, and her eyes flicked up and down as she checked him out. She was wearing a pleated tartan skirt which came down to just below her knees, oversized combat boots, and a white button-down shirt which had come from one of the costume shops where she preferred to buy her clothing. She was sucking merrily on a lollipop, and her red hair was up in pigtails, bound by little pink bows, the same color as the bra he could see through the white of her shirt.

Following a moment later and leaning towards one another, exchanging whispers and giggles, were Kaileigh and Tomiko—“the twins” as the group called them. Kaileigh’s ancestors were from northern Russia and Tomiko’s from northern Japan. Both were short and pale-skinned, with shining black hair worn back in a single long braid that came to between their shoulderblades. Tomiko was slightly taller, Kayleigh slightly shorter. Kayleigh’s pale hue was like that of cream, while Tomiko’s bore a hint of ginger. Both girls had high cheekbones and full lips, and each had large, almond-shaped brown eyes. Both were dressed in tight black shirts with long, flowing black skirts. Tomiko wore a black leather collar with a bright blue bell, while Kayleigh wore a choker of spiderwebbed black lace. They were holding hands as they entered and continued to do so as they sought seats near each other. Apparently the rumor on campus was that the girls were lesbians, but the information in Doctor Lien’s files had refuted this speculation rather convincingly. Though apparently the two spent many an hour entertaining one another in their off-campus apartment, they showed no interest in other women, and more often than not they would bring a male guest they had picked up at one of the business bars near the airport to join in their evening’s activities. Doctor Lien could feel his pulse pounding.

Outwardly he remained calm. His reaction to this part of the process never failed to surprise him with its intensity. He chose not to examine too closely the reasons for the feelings that always arose at this point, deciding instead to think of them as excitement. Despite his increasing proclivity towards stronger and more immediate satisfaction over the years, it appeared he was not becoming jaded. He preferred to think of it as growing accommodated to the idea and allowing his tastes to refine. Not that it mattered. After today, he thought, he would be unlikely to repeat this very frequently at all.

Six comfortable chairs were arranged in an arc before him, and each of the girls found their way to a seat. Sharie sat directly in front of him, despite Ashley’s subtle efforts to move into this prime position, and Tomiko and Kayleigh pulled two of the chairs together at one side of the crescent, sharing armrests and comfortably holding hands. Each of them were watching his gaze and expression carefully. He kept his own face impassive and his voice calm despite the electrical storm taking place in his stomach. “Ladies,” he said, with a slight smile and a nod which encompassed all of them and each of them. “Thank you for joining me. I appreciate your willingness to take part in my little project. I’m sure some of your classmates are taking advantage of my having canceled class today to engage in their own pursuits rather than study as was the intention, and I’m gratified that you chose this instead. As Ms. Dougal has doubtless informed you, the presentation will take about two hours.” He tapped a stack of forms on the desk beside him. “Once that’s done, I’ll ask you to fill these out, giving me some honest feedback.” He chuckled, amazed at how easily the act came for him. “I assure you, you have already been assigned the appropriate point equivalents in the school’s computers, so what you say here won’t affect your ‘grade’ for this substitute final. Write whatever you please, but do try to make it useful.” He cleared his throat. “A point which bears mentioning is that you will still be asked to take the final test.” He waited out the collective groan of disappointment and raised his hand placatingly. “Have no fear. The grade you receive on the exam will not affect your academic standing in any way, but will be purely for your own records. It’s just that I couldn’t argue the administration into letting six of my students go free on finals day.” He nodded, trusting that this was understood. He almost believed it himself. He reached over to press PLAY, but paused. “Ah, one final thing. Forgive me, but being cooped up in the halls of academia doesn’t suit itself well to absorbing the most current trends in media and presentation. The opening sequence is a little odd, but it’ll pass quickly. With that...” he dimmed the lights to nothing, and pressed the button.

Thin, strange tones sliced the air into curved sections and a rainbow of colors boiled softly into the darkness. The light threw shimmering multihued shadows across the scene before him as he watched. Sharie’s eyes went wide and instantly dilated as she collapsed back into the chair, her mouth falling open, her thighs spreading. One hand clutched her breasts, kneading them and pinching the nipples, while the other went down to her panties, two fingers pressing and moving in the dimness there.

Ashley turned her head slightly at the sound Sharie made, but her eyes stayed fixed on the screen. A vaguely worried expression crossed her face and she licked her lips, opening her mouth as if to speak, then seemed to forget what she was going to say. She swallowed, and her brow furrowed. He saw her pupils getting larger and larger, and she leaned back into the chair, slumped to the side, eyes still fixed on the screen, her brow growing slowly smoother as the music and the patterns absorbed her attention.

Doctor Lien rose, careful not to cross in front of the screen, and walked quickly and quietly to the desk at the rear corner of the room, where he had placed the gym bag earlier. He unzipped it, and placed it down behind Sharie, in the center of the group of chairs. Working quickly, he removed several items.

“Nnn-nnno, I, w-what? I...nnnooo...” he looked up sharply. It was Isha. She was cringing back in her chair, raising her head, trying to tear her eyes away. The intricate, shifting colors would not let her go, but she was fighting it. She was shaking her head quickly, her eyes still on the screen, and her sluggish legs were pushing at the carpet in an attempt to rise out of the chair. Paradoxically, she was tugging on the hoop through one of her nipples, breathing faster and faster even as she tried to get away.

He took the items in his hand over to where the tall black girl sat. He grabbed hold of the dreadlocks that cascaded from the top of her otherwise shaven head and held her fast. She was strong; it took effort. “What’s? No, no, I...no...” He released her and quickly wrapped the zipties he had prepared around one of her wrists, securing it to the arm of the chair then the did the same to her other wrist. He dropped to his knees and grabbed hold of one of Isha’s ankles, leaning against her shin and pinning her leg to that of the chair long enough to bind her ankle with another ziptie. He did the same for the other, then pushed her chair back into a more central position before the screen.

Swiftly, he secured the rest of the girls, binding their wrists and ankles to the chair with strong plastic. He stood back to recover his breath and watch his work, aware that he was harder than he had ever been.

There was a soft thump as Natalie dropped her lollipop from slack fingers. Her arms trembled as she, too, strained weakly at her binds. She looked around once, head rolling on a neck that would scarcely support it, and made a questioning sound in a very small voice, her breasts heaving against her shirt with her whimpering, worried breaths. The lights were off. Only the narcotic of the patterns could catch her eye, and the study rooms were soundproofed, so there was nothing but the music, so much more compelling than thought. As soon as he gaze wandered by the screen again she was caught again, firmly this time.

By contrast Kayleigh and Tomiko were leaning forward avidly, their minds as wide and receptive as their eyes, as the thighs they were spreading as far as the restraints allowed. They squirmed in their chairs as they leaned further and further forward, nuzzling dazedly at one another’s ears and spreading their legs still wider.

He felt it would be safe to bring the bag up onto the desk now and lay out the other items. In recent years subjects who displayed an initial resistance had become more common, but none had shown the capability to hold out for long. There was no evidence that any subject could. Still, it was best to be sure. He watched the girls for a moment, his hand lingering over the devices on the desk. Twelve wide, blank eyes were riveted to the screen before them. Six open, wet mouths. Twelve spreading thighs. Six chests rising and falling rapidly. He stroked his hardness through his pants, astounded at the steel of it, the sensitivity. Only years of iron discipline allowed him to force his desires back down and continue with the process.

Tomiko was first, then Kayleigh. He knelt by each of the girls, feeling the wetness that was already coating their inner thighs and the chairs beneath them. Both were wearing tiny black underwear, Kayleigh’s with a cartoon angel, Tomiko’s with a devil. Doctor Lien pulled their soaked panties down to their bound ankles and inserted the chromed oblong of a vibrator into each one. They slid in easily, the girl’s cunts closing around them as though desperate to have something inside. As one, they moaned softly and began hunching their hips as if to fuck the vibrators inside them before he had even turned the devices on.

Natalie was next. As his files had said, she wore nothing underneath that litt tartan skirt. He pushed the vibrator into her as well, feeling her tightness resist, feeling her fever-like heat on his fingertips. He looked up to see her staring raptly at the screen, and, unable to resist, undid her schoolgirl shirt and squeezed her full, heavy breasts through the pink lace of her bra. She showed no reaction, only continued to make shallow, whimpering gasps for air, and it was all he could do to keep from grabbing her pigtails and ramming his erection into her mouth, which kept licking and suckling as though it sought her lollipop.

He bypassed Sharie, who was deep in her trance, unaware of anything at all. Her fingers were working slowly in and out of her cunt, and she was whispering her promise of obedience. He stroked her cheek fondly and kissed her ear, watching her twitch and silently orgasm at his touch, and moved on to Ashley.

Ashley’s brow was still slightly furrowed, and, but her eyes were inkly black pools into which the swirling colors dissapeared. She was whispering something, and he put her lips to his ear. “...want...don’t...want...don’t...” He undid her jeans and she continued whispering, preoccupied with the struggle taking place inside her own mind. Beneath her torn jeans Ashley wore a lacy, bright red thong which did not suffice to cover her moist sex. On an impulse, he merely pulled the garment aside before slipping the vibe into her, putting it back in place afterwards.

Lastly, Isha. She was the most lucid, blinking sometimes, her head still moving slightly from side to side as if to escape. He undid the button fly of her fatigue pants to find a simple white thong, darkly reflecting the colored lights at the crotch. He pulled this aside. “Nnnn...” she said, shaking her head weakly, and her hands twitched where they were bound. “Nnn...” the second was almost a whisper. He pushed the vibrator into her and heard her whimper in dismay.

He went back to the desk for the control.

“Ladies,” he said, and thumbed the power briefly. All of them gasped or moaned; he saw Tomiko and Kayleigh straining on the edge of the orgasm they would not have until the program was complete. “There’s something I need to hear from you. Something you need to say.” Once more he nudged the power. “You know what it is. You can hear it. You can see it. The words.” His finger held down the button. Slowly, the red bars on the display lit up.

One bar. “Say it”. Kayleigh and Tomiko cried out, turning to kiss each other as well as they could without taking their eyes off the screen. “Master...” they squealed in unison. “You are our Master, we need You we need You...” At this final surrender, they came, soaking their chairs and dripping down onto their shoes and the carpet.

“Say it.” Two bars. Natalie’s voice was high and quiet and small, barely audible over the music. “I’ll serve you Master, I’ll serve You forever, come forever, serve You, Master, serve You, serve Youuuu...” her voice rose into a squeal almost too high to hear and she her pigtails flew as she thrust her head forward repeatedly, mouth open, tongue curved up, her whole body moving with it as she came.

He looked to Ashley as the display nudged up to three bars. He could hear the buzzing of the vibrators now over the music. “Want...want...want...” Ashley grew louder and louder. Four bars now. “Want...Master...want...Master...Master...to...to...to do what you TELL me Master, to do what you TELL me Master, to do what you TELL MEEE!” She screamed, so loudly he wondered if the soundproofing would cover it, and her hands clutched into claws at the armrests as she came up on her toes hard enough to lift the chair and bring it back down.

“Isha...” He looked to the last remaining holdout. She was sweating furiously, her head rolled back, her eyes still fixed on the screen, her limbs twitching uselessly as some part of her tried to escape. Four bars. “Isha...say it, Isha.”

“Nnn...” she shook her head, or tried to, the action little more than a twitch. “P-pllleee...".

“Please what, Isha? You know you have something you want to say, need to say. What is it, Isha? What?” The display went up to five bars. Maximum power. “Sharie,” he said, “be a good girl and help Isha decide.”

“Yyyeeesss Doctor! Lien...” Sharie slid drunkenly to the floor and crawled to her friend. Doctor Lien watched with interest; he hadn’t told Sharie what to do. He watched as his blonde convert nestled her head between Isha’s dark thighs, lapping delicately at the other girl’s clit. He could see the juices running down the inside of Sharie’s thighs, her pink mircomini sliding up to reveal her sex and round ass to him in the slowly changing, colorful lights.

The wind went out of Isha as if she’d been punched. The vibrator buzzed within her, and Sharie licked and sucked at her clit. Doctor Lien could see the battle taking place in Isha’s eyes. She was at the precipice, and had to decide. Give in, and experience rapture unlike she had known, or hold out. Doctor Lien knew, and Isha most likely sensed, that a bit more resistance at this point and she would be immune. There were safeguards built in to the procedure in the event of that remote possibility; Doctor Lien wasn’t worried. “Say it, Isha.” The colors kept pouring into her, the music filling her mind, the pleasure building and building as the vibe did its work and her blonde friend sucked her clit, the first time a woman’s tongue had ever touched her down there. Doctor Lien watched avidly. “Say. It.”

“P-please...” She gasped as Sharie reached up under her shirt to tug one of the rings through her nipples, at the same time taking the bar through the hood of clit between her teeth and pulling. “P...please...” She trembled.

“Yes?”

“Please, Master...tell me what to do.”

He paced before the class slowly, a sheaf of papers in his hand. “I have here your graded final exams. I don’t believe in making my students wait for results any longer than necessary. Thanks to the work of several excellent teacher’s assistants who were kind enough to grant me their services this year, I’ve been able to take care of this more quickly than usual.” As he spoke, he began handing out the papers individually, face down, of course. “It seems that several of you in particular took full advantage of the study day I granted you. I am very pleased. In all, I’d have to say this particular class has given me the best results of any such class since I joined the faculty here. I can find no reason for disappointment, and I think, when you look at your papers, you will find you feel the same. I’m canceling class for the rest of this last week, as of now.” Some students were staring at him, dumbfounded. The more astute were already heading to the door. “Go! Celebrate! Give yourselves a reward!” He smiled as he watched them make a veritable stampede.

Only one remained behind. Isha was making we way down the steps towards his podium. “Excuse me, Doctor Lien?”

“Yes, Ms. Jefferson?”

“The girls and I are throwing a little party,” she looked around quickly to ensure they were alone. “We’re wondering if you’d like to come along?”

He smiled. “Ms. Jefferson, I’d be delighted.”