The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Subliminal Bliss

If you think this is going to be one of those person hypnotizes person stories, or one of those loss of control stories, think again. My story is a long and thought out process of manipulation and change. You see, my original goal was to get the girl. But as I went on, I discovered that what i really wanted was to affect all those around me, family and friends, students and teachers, everyone in my life. Well, to the point then I guess.

It started out as any normal school year. I was starting my second year of high school, and it started off where the last year ended. People treated me like dirt. Most of the time it wasn’t anything major, just people whispering to each other and pointing or just ignoring me altogether. I was used to it by now i guess. At 5′9″, I wasn’t short, and at 150 lbs, I wasn’t fat. I would call myself average looking. The braces were gone, and I switched to contacts, so I looked ok. I just got a reputation for being a nerd. I mean, most of the students in this school knew me from when I was a young geek with few friends and etc, etc... What’s a guy got to do to get rid of that sort of tag? Anyway....

I guess I will start with a bit more about myself so you can get an idea of what makes me tick. I live with my mom and dad, as well as my big sister. She is 18 and a senior this year, and she pretends she doesn’t know me when we are at school. I am ok with it though, since she is always nice to me at home. My father is an electronics engineer, and that’s where I get my nerd’ness from. All my presents throughout the years have been different gizmo’s, gadgets, and equipment. My mom is a businesswoman, and quite a knockout, or so I am told. I don’t look at her that way. Course, on a bet from a friend a while back, I snagged a bra from my mom and sister. Won fifty bucks too. Anyways, mom is apparently a nice C cup, and she is relatively fit for a 45 year old. My sister on the other hand is a heavy C cup with a tight tan body and long blonde hair. She is the captain of the cheer leaders, and even I take notice when she is around. Dad is a nerd, purer and simple. He is a short, skinny, pale little man with no real passions besides his work and his wife. Sometimes I wonder what mom ever saw in him.

That is, until the day i found... well, I had gone into dads old digital recordings and what not in an attempt to find something for my morning announcements. You guessed it, I was the dork that read the news each morning and played the stupid music over the P.A. system. Well, it was during this search that a lot of things started to come together... of course, i never knew there WAS anything that needed coming together, but I digress. An old tape I found was labeled Mary’s subliminals. Mary was my moms name. Taking the take along with the rest of what I wanted, I went up to my room and started up my equipment. I began to listen to each of the tracks on the Mary tape, and I discovered that the music was old. Well of course it was, it was probably almost twenty years old. But laid into each song was a line of text recorded by my father. In one song, He repeated over and over one comment or idea. It was nothing sick or perverted, but it got the point across. Some examples were, “Mary, if you talked to nick Barnette (my dad) you would be happier,” and “Mary, notice that you think about Nick Barnette a lot.” In the cassette case was a slip of paper, and I gave it a once over. Apparently dad had given her the tape at a party a while back and mom had listened to it religiously since it was the popular stuff back then. The idea was simple enough to grasp. Dad had wanted mom to like him, and apparently it worked. I always wondered what she saw in him, and now i know.

Then it hit me. If it would work on mom, it could work on someone I chose as well. I immediately started surfing the net about subliminals. I learned a ton very fast. (Thank you digital age!) I immediately decided to give it a try, and I laid a message into the music I would play in the morning, targeting one person whom I wanted to notice me. My English teacher, Mrs. Summers. She was a new teacher to the school, and she was a literal babe! She did her best to cover up her body, but she failed a lot in her attempts. She had long, raven black hair that cascaded down her back, and a body that did its best to give every guy she walked past a hard on. Her chest must have been close to a D, and she was absolutely beautiful. I had a crush on her, and figured it wouldn’t hurt to try and get her to pay me some attention. So, I put into my music stuff like, “Mrs. Summers, you should pay more attention to Jason Barnette,” and “Mrs. Summers, it would make you happy to tutor Jason Barnette after class.” I figured I was kidding myself, but said heck with it and the next morning I played the tape. English class came and went, with no change at all. I was ignored. She went about her lessons as normal, and the class emptied when the bell rang. I almost hoped she would call me over after class, but she didn’t.

I assumed it just wouldn’t work, or that I had done something wrong, and let it slide. I kept using the tape each day for the next two weeks, since the music was good at least. It would have been a huge pain to have to remake the tape, and since it didn’t work, who cared anyways? So anyway, the following Friday, the bell rang and English let out as usual. However, this time Mrs. Summers asked me to stay after a minute. I told her I would, and she smiled. Once the class had all left, she sat at her desk and she began going through her papers, presumably looking for mine. “I believe that you’re having trouble in my class, Mr. Barnette. Your grades seem t be slipping lately, and I know your better than these sloppy things you have been handing me.” It’s true I had been letting my grade in English slip, but its hard to pay attention when a goddess is in front of you and all you can do is drool. “I’m really sorry Mrs. Summers. What can I do to make it up?” I asked. She smiled again and said, “I believe that I will have to tutor you after school for a few days to get you back up to par. How does 3:15 in here sound?” I blinked. “Sure, I’ll be here.” I replied. I left the classroom in a bit of a daze. Was it a coincidence that she had paid attention to my slipping grade and decided to tutor me, or could it be.....

So I was thinking, lets assume it was my messages that worked and that’s why she did it. It was a platonic week of after school tutoring, and my grade was restored. The only side effect was that my crush became a raging infatuation. I began seeing Mrs. Summers in my dreams, and thinking about her all the time. I decided to try the subliminals again, but this time, I would make it a more obvious result. I put in things like, “Mrs. Summers, you enjoy spending time with Jason Barnette.” Of course I also threw in more provocative things, like telling her to dream about me and like me in a more intimate way. I was sixteen, so sue me. Anyways, three weeks passed, and nothing out of the ordinary occurred. But after class on Friday, Mrs. Summers asked I stay after again. “Yes Mrs. Summers? Is my grade slipping again?” I asked. Her smile lit up my world. “No, Jason. (Notice she became less formal) Actually I was just wondering if you would like to talk a little bit.”

I was in heaven, I swear! I spent the next hour talking to my favorite lady instead of eating lunch. We talked about simple stuff, like where i would be after high school, and what my home life was like. She seemed genuinely interested in me. I found out her name was Rachel, and that she was actually more interested in learning than teaching. This was just a way to pay the bills for her. We got to know each other pretty well in little chat sessions during lunch for the next few weeks. I completely forgot about the subliminals for a while, since i was in heaven already. But then...

I saw Rachel, MY Rachel, in the parking lot kissing some guy after school. I almost flipped. First I thought about confronting her, and that’s when it hit me.... she wasn’t mine to confront. Immediately I drew up a plan to fix the situation. I of course went back to the subliminals. I spent a week researching how to force the effect sooner, and then, for lack of a better test subject, I decided on my sister. Not only was I going for quicker results, I was aiming farther a field in regards to what the target should do. Normally you can’t make a person do anything they normally wouldn’t, but I came up with a way to slightly alter their way of thinking so as to make it SEEM normal to them.

So, I input things like, “walk around the house naked when mom and dad aren’t home” and “It turns you on knowing your brother is watching” and that sort of thing. I put the music on in my room, and left the door open so it would carry into the hallway and to her room. Normally Melissa leaves her door open so she can get called downstairs, and right now I knew she was just studying. My parents weren’t going to be home for a long while yet (out for the day) and Mel always tunes out dads music, so she did the same for mine. Well, let’s just say that it worked like a charm. In minutes i heard my sister walking down the hallway. As she passed my room, she was totally naked, and she stopped in my doorway and asked me if I wanted something from the kitchen. All I did was stare for at LEAST ten seconds, before her giggle brought me out of it and I said no thanks. When she came back she walked slowly, letting me ogles her perfect body as she went. One she was back in her room, I immediately set to work on my tape for Monday morning.

I went into school Monday morning with my fully completed tape, but I also added one more little twist. It had occurred to me that I could widen my range to more than one person. I set the tape up to target my teacher on one wavelength, and the entire school on the other. I had carefully worded the messages so that I would not be affected (I am most definitely NOT stupid). And I let the music run its course. The messages were very simple minded. It told everyone in the school to treat me better, as well as to tell Rachel to start trying to seduce me and let me see more of her body. You think I am stupid enough to rush in and just tell her to fuck my brains out? Hells no.

So, throughout the week, I noticed that people took notice of me. Walking in the hallway, people would ask me how I was. I even got an invite to a party on Saturday. I was on top of the world, and I hadn’t really done more than remove my tag of nerd. The best part though was with Rachel. In class things were completely normal. After class during our lunch meetings though, she would touch my arm softly, let her hair down, even wink at me or undo her top blouse button. It was so awesome having this fox hitting on me that I could barely contain myself. The next week I re-enforced my original messages, as well as added some new ones for Rachel. The new messages told her to be more aggressive in pursuing me, and to dump anyone else she was seeing. Worked like a charm. That very afternoon I saw the same guy she had been kissing, but this time he was getting slapped in the face.

Things were working out so well, I decided to push the issue one step further. I started to change Rachel into my own personal girl. Her only purpose in life would be to please me, blah blah blah. I reread that paper that had come with the tape. and apparently my father had taken full control of his life just as I had, only it had taken him much longer. Mom was just like Rachel, a nice girl turned into a not-quite-slave. I had access to much better techniques, methods, and equipment than dad had though. By now the Year was almost half over, and I had a woman practically begging to be my slave. Here is the conversation and events that clinched it.

“Hey Rachel.” I said as I entered the classroom after school. Rachel looked up at me and smiled. “Hey handsome. I’ve missed you.” (Can you say trippy? heh) “I missed you too.” I replied as I just casually walked over and kissed her flat on the lips. She seemed surprised for a second but then melted into it with a passion. Her tongue and mine wrestled as our hands started going every which way. It was too good to be true, I thought. But then, father always told me to never look a gift horse in the mouth. I knew the door was locked, because I had locked it. I knew the windows were closed and blocked, because the curtains were down. I saw to that earlier. The window in the door was blocked by the usual posters and flyers. We had the room to ourselves, And I intended to make use of it. I was an inexperienced sixteen year old walking into that classroom. I was going to be a man when I came out.

(For those of you who actually wanted graphic descriptions of pornography, here is your section. Hope it was worth the wait and the read.)

Like I said, I was kissing my English teacher in a major way. I started to feel her up while she tried getting my shirt off. I don’t know if she was aware I set the room up for privacy, but perhaps the added excitement of getting caught was getting to her. Pretty soon I was down to my boxers and she was in just her bra and panties. It didn’t take a genius to see that she had probably been ready for me, as she was wearing lingerie that would make Victoria’s Secret look down and blush. She was absolutely radiant in her near naked beauty as well.

I looked into Rachel’s eyes, and I saw that she wanted this. I started kissing her again, and began undoing her bra. It gave me a little trouble since it was my first time, but I managed. I broke free of our lip lock and looked down at my new toys. They were perfect. Rounded, large globes big enough to fit in my hands, the nipples were like the open end of a balloon, ready to be sucked on and blown. I began fondling her, which enticed a moan from her, and then I went to sucking. I teased her, going slowly and with studied grace. Tracing her nipples turned her on dramatically, and she almost began bucking in her chair. “Please!” she said in a sultry voice.

I decided to give her what she wanted. I began going downstairs, and started kissing my way down to her treasure. Rachel started moaning more and more as I teased her thighs. Slowly I pulled down her panties, and was rewarded with a VERY wet woman. Enough was enough, and I decided to skip straight to the fun. I pulled my boxers off and let me 7″ cock spring free from its confines. With quick precision, I lifted Rachel onto the desk onto her back, found her hole, and plunged. She almost screamed in pleasure and had to bite her hand to stop. The reason was that I had made a message that said sex with me would be like an orgasm with every thrust. Apparently she took me literally. I began pumping in and out of her, and each thrust forced her to bite on her hand, a piece of paper, whatever she could grab. Muffled moans still came through, and I enjoyed the sound. It was a great feeling, knowing that I was the one giving a woman so much pleasure.

It didn’t take long for me to build up, and Rachel was already there, so I shot my load into her with one deep thrust, and she couldn’t contain herself and she screamed. Luckily by this time the school was empty. I calmed down pretty fast, but Rachel was off in wonderland. She kept on screaming and bucking for almost ten minutes. When she finally calmed down, she took a few long breaths, and told me she was numb from pleasure and couldn’t move. So I spent the next half hour dressing my teacher, my lover, my woman back up. She began apologizing and saying what we did was wrong, but I stopped her right there and squelched any possible argument by calling it fate etc etc. We agreed to go out with each other, but we had to keep it secret for now. So, that’s how I got my teacher. But trust me, it gets better.

To be continued.....