The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Submission Collar

MC

Description: A woman finds a package outside her apartment. Inside the package is a black collar...

The rain was coming down much harder than when she began her shift. Caylee stood near the entrance to the trendy cafe where she worked and just stared out the glass at the scene beyond. The raindrops falling from the sky were large and heavy. When they hit the ground they splashed back up from the impact. The result was that the entire street and sidewalk looked like a giant fountain.

Caylee stood just inside the entrance for a lengthy period of time. She knew that spending even a couple of minutes out in such monstrous rain would leave her absolutely drenched. So she lingered with the vain hope that the water might relent, even if just slightly and for only a couple of minutes, so that she could make it to her covered bus stop.

The rain continued as it had been. The heavy drops crashing into the ground like meteorites.

Caylee steeled herself for the mad dash she was going to have to make. She tightened her grip on her purse and after a couple of customers hurriedly came into the cafe after parking out front, she sprinted out.

The bus stop was only a couple of blocks away but the distance might as well have been a hundred. The rain striking her face was hard and pregnant with weight. It didn’t feel like a refreshing spray. Instead it felt like she was being pelted by hail. By the time she was crossing the first street she already felt soaked.

By the time Caylee reached the bus stop her clothing was so saturated with water she thought that if she reached into her pockets she might find some lakes of water beginning to form there. A couple of other people were under the shelter of the bus stop. They looked out at the city with the same amazed wonderment. Clearly none of them was accustomed to this sort of weather. Neither was Caylee, she had never in her life thought to own an umbrella. Life in the Southwest just did not require it.

The bus ride back to her apartments was miserable. The only thought she could sustain was a desire to get out of her wet clothing and into something dry and warm.

After getting off the bus she had to run the distance of several more blocks to her apartment buildings. As she ascended the steps leading to her apartment a small parcel came into view. She was surprised but the urgent need to get out of the weather prevented her from asking any questions. She fumbled around with her keys until she got the right one into the lock and the door slid open. She swiftly reached down and grabbed the damp box before practically leaping inside.

Closing the door behind her she dumped the box onto the coffee table and immediately went to her bathroom. While she waited for the water coming out of the shower head to warm up she stripped off her clothes and cradled herself to try to keep warm. Her skin felt cool to the touch. Finally the water streaming down was warm and she hopped in. The sensation was soothing, like slipping into a heated bed on a cold day. Caylee lingered in the shower longer than normal but eventually she emerged and dried herself off.

Once she was dressed she returned to her living room where the damp parcel was waiting for her. When she picked it up to find out who sent it she was confronted with a label consisting of just a long string of numbers.

The tape yielded its grip when she pulled on it and soon the top flaps were open. Pulling away the bubble wrap she soon found what had been delivered to her place.

It was a collar. A black collar with a silver clasp at the front.

Caylee just stared at the collar for a moment. She certainly had not ordered it and had no idea why anyone would send her such a thing. She wondered whether the delivery person had made a mistake. She looked around the surface of the box to see if there was any sort of contact address. She found none but then the thought occurred to her that there might be a receipt at the bottom of the box. She reached in to pull out the collar so she could take a look.

The moment her fingers touched the collar she shuddered. A sensation came over her. She could not quite articulate it but it was similar to how she had felt once when she narrowly avoided being hit by a car. Dropping the collar back into the box she placed the entire thing onto the coffee table. See looked down at it for a moment with a strange feeling of unease.

Then the feeling drifted away as did her interest in the parcel. She spent the rest of the night cooking dinner and relaxing in her bedroom.

* * *

The next morning Caylee forced herself out of bed and started to get ready for work. There was a light tapping of rain drops onto her window but the storms of the previous day had moved on. She examined her reflection in the mirror as she prepared her physical appearance. She brushed out her shoulder length brown hair and applied her makeup. After getting dressed in her work clothes she went out into the living room.

On her way out the door her gaze was drawn to the box and the collar inside. Who would wear such a thing? The idea of it seemed strange to her and she found herself thinking about it for longer than she had intended. Snapping out of the thoughts she was dwelling in she stepped outside and began her trek to work.

The sky was still gray from dark clouds but the weather had cleared up. No rain fell from above but large puddles still remained from the previous night. Every time a car passed by her bus stop the swooshing sound of water being splashed by the tires could be heard.

The grayness of the sky was beginning to breakup when Caylee reached the front of her workplace. She had been working here as a waitress for nearly two years while she slogged her way threw school. The cafe catered to trendy young professionals and its menu and decor reflected this strategy. Because of the upscale nature of the place she found that the tips were generous.

“Well it looked like you didn’t get washed away in the flood after all. I have to admit I was worried about you being swept out to the sea.” It was Derek, he was also a server at the cafe. His blue apron was tied off, but instead of putting the strap around his neck he just let the front part hang free over his pants.

“Your heartfelt concern means the world to me.” Derek gave a smirky smile in response and resumed taking care of his tables. Caylee began her shift and immediately began taking orders for numerous breakfast items. A young couple ordered some waffles with strawberries. An old woman asked for eggs and specified three times that she wanted them scrambled as if she was afraid Caylee would not remember.

Then he came in. Every server in a restaurant had one. That one repeat customer who was a ready to make headache. Hers was an older businessman whose stomach was beginning to show the signs of a large appetite and a slowing metabolism. He usually came in once a week. If Caylee was lucky we would be on his cell phone and too busy to give me any attention other than pointing out what he wanted on the menu. If she was not lucky he would not have a call and give her his undivided attention.

“Hello, would you like anything to drink?”

“Yes, I’ll have a coffee if you can find the time. You certainly seem to be busy.” It was not sarcasm in his voice. More like a condescending smug superiority. He was not criticizing her work, just looking down on her for working here.

She just reminded herself ‘You need this job more than you need to tell him off.’

“I’ll have that right out.”

When she returned with his coffee he was looking over his menu. She stood and waited next to him. If she asked him if he was ready he would reply “If I was ready I wouldn’t be looking at the menu would I?” If she asked him if he needed a couple of more minutes he would respond with something like “You have somewhere more important to be now?” So, she just stood. Stood and waited.

“I’ll have the omelet platter. And please try to make sure they do not burn anything.” The kitchen never burned his meals, but he always specified that anyways.

Thankfully he was gone before long and left his customary 10% tip. Caylee almost found it more insulting than no tip.

Once she began working and was going back and forth between the kitchen the pace of her work was enough to make time moving by quickly. It was physically tiring but quite often the day could fly by before she even checked the time.

Fortunately this was one of those days and after a flood of plates containing sandwiches and soups she was out the door of the cafe and on her way home. The sky was still slightly overcast but was not as gray. Maybe it is just because she was done with work and not having to face a rainstorm, but things seemed brighter than before. Caylee was feeling so upbeat that she did not immediately go to the bus stop to go home. Instead she continued walking down the street and thought about stepping inside one of the shops to take a look around. She came across a chic looking clothing store she had never realized was in downtown.

When she stepped into the place she was greeted by some trendy pop music. There were a couple of women looking at different outfits. Caylee really did not plan on buying anything. She just wanted the experience of doing something other than immediately returning home from work.

She found a couple of scarves that she found pleasing to look at and a jacket that she seriously contemplated buying. She had in fact surveyed the entire store and was about to leave when she noticed a large glossy image on the wall. It featured several models displaying some of the stores inventory. One woman in particular wore a black leather jacket with a high collar. For some reason it reminded Caylee of the collar that had mistakenly arrive in the mail the previous day. Her mind was beset by questions about it. Where did it come from? Why did it arrive at her house? But most of all, she felt the most inexplicable desire to wear it.

She promptly left the store.

* * *

It took well over an hour for Caylee to work up the nerve to take the collar back out of the box once she had returned home. She had spent that time lingering in the kitchen, washing her dishes, and preparing her lunch for the next time. Her eyes kept wandering over to the box were part of the strap was still visible. It was strange, she almost felt anxiety about it. There was a nervous energy in her legs that had usually accompanied the last day of school when she was younger.

Her approach towards the box was cautious, almost meek. She carefully pulled the flaps back and reached in to remove the collar. It looked exactly the same as when she had last seen it. Yet, it seemed more intimidating than before than before. She held it in her hands, turning it around and around. Finally she swallowed and worked up the nerve to do it.

Her hands reached up to her neck and with a little adjusting they got the collar into place. Her fingers then snapped the latch closed.

Everything became still. Caylee’s hands gradually lowered until they were by her sides. She stood there in silence. Other than the slight rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, she was completely motionless.

Just as her body was still, so too was her mind. She was aware of everything that happened around her. Nothing was wrong with her senses. Her eyes caught every bit of her reflection in the mirror. They perceived the black collar around her neck, its silver latch closed. She could hear the distant click of the clock in the kitchen. Every click as the hand made its journey was distinct. Outside birds chirped and the ambient noises of a city could be heard. Caylee perceived all of them. That was all she did. She just perceived. She took in all the information her senses brought her but she did not dwell on any of it, she did not think about any of it.

She stood there in her apartment, perfectly still, being aware of everything that happened around her and that was all she did. No thoughts wandered into her mind. No questioning about why she was motionless. No feelings or opinions about how the collar looked on her. Thoughts about other things in her life were absent. She might have well been a video recorder, taking in everything happening around her but not contemplating any of it.

She stood in place. It was peaceful. Everything happened around her and yet none of it mattered.

Then as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. The quiet in her mind gave wave to a flood of thoughts and feelings. Confusion washed over her and she was tried to figure out what had just happened. She had spent a long time just standing still and staring ahead blankly.

Caylee stepped back a couple of paces and furrowed her brow in thought. The experience was so strange she was having trouble understanding it. It was not like being asleep. She had been awake and aware during the entire experience. She had just been frozen still.

No, that was not right. She did not move, but it was not her body that had been frozen. It had been her mind. Her mind had been paralyzed. Was it the collar? It had happened as soon as she put it on. But how could it have caused something like that to-

Caylee was not able to finish that line of thinking because an entirely different sensation began to overtake her. It was as sudden as it was overwhelming. Caylee had experienced orgasms before. Either through pleasuring herself or occasionally from a man she had slept with. This was different though. Every nerve in her body seemed to explode with sensation. Her legs buckled and she was on the floor moaning, almost screaming with pleasure. It was as if a hundred skilled lovers had managed to bring her to climax all at once.

Minutes passed while Caylee slowly recovered from the experience. Her mind slowly came back as the pleasure subsided and gradually thoughts of the collar began to intrude into her mind. Almost like removing a hand from a hot surface, she took hold of the collar and removed it. She practically threw it across the living room.

* * *

The remainder of that day and the next morning were spent in a desperate effort to hide from the truth. Caylee tried to ignore what had happen. She filled her time and hands with other activities but her mind could not stop thinking about it. She did not fully understand what had happened. She had worn the collar and for sometime had been completely out of it. She had been awake and perceived everything but her mind had been a blank. Then when that had stopped there came the pleasure. The pleasure that was so intense she could not even compare it with anything else from her life.

When she made it to work the next day she found little respite from the thoughts. If anything it was worse because the anticipation of returning home to the collar was making time at work seem to drag. She was constantly looking at her phone to see how much longer she had left. ‘three hours and forty minutes, two hours and thirty five minutes, one hour and forty seven minutes...’ Finally, mercifully, her shift ended. A smoldering arousal was already building up in between her legs by that point.

The funny thing was that once she returned home she took forever to put it back on. She was excited and yet nervous. It was almost as if she was planning on asking someone out but she still had to work up the nerve to do it.

In anticipation of the event she had stripped down to her bra and panties. She paced the hallway leading to her bedroom and back. Finally, almost if by rote she walked over to the collar still laying on the floor of her living room and took it back to the bed room. Laying down on the bed she worked the collar around her neck and snapped it shut.

Her hands fell down to her sides and she just lay there. No thoughts entered her mind. The hungry anticipation of the sensation, the worries, the normal background thoughts of life were absent. Her eyes took in everything in the room and yet nothing she saw evoked a thought or feeling.

A long time passed. Caylee did not know how long. She could not even speculate how long. She was aware but nothing she was aware could be contemplated.

Finally her mind came rushing back. She was able to think and feel again only she did not have much time to contemplate the long period of non-thought she had experienced because the orgasm came. Again the feelings of ecstasy flooded her mind and she was quite useless for a long time after that. Her whole body felt warm and her sheets were damp.

After her breathing slowed and she found herself able to concentrate on other things again she brought her hands up and undid the collar. She placed it next to her night stand. An hour went by as she remained on her bed. The wonderful afterglow of her orgasm still lingered.

* * *

After she slid off the bed, her body sweaty and damp, she stumbled towards the shower. Once the water was warm she stepped inside and let the spray clean her off. As her body was cleaned she began to focus her mind. Her thoughts immediately went to the collar. Twice now she had put it on and twice experienced some sort of strange sensation. It was like the absence of thought. Perhaps like when she was asleep only she was awake. She was awake and saw everything that happened while in this trance but her mind almost seemed to be turned off. After the experienced ended she remembered everything. Then there was the orgasm. The mind shattering orgasm that made her forgot about everything.

Was it possible that there existed a collar that could cause such things to a person. Caylee did not have much aptitude with the hard sciences but it did not seem possible to her. Yet it clearly existed. Twice she had worn the collar and twice it had caused that feeling.

Concerns began to intrude. Was this something that was safe? That strange absence of thought it caused. That was not something that was natural. It could possibly even be hazardous to her health. And who sent the collar? Was it a mistake or did someone intend for her to own such a thing. These worries lingered for a while but then Caylee thought about the orgasm again and she found herself looking longingly at the door to the bathroom. Beyond that door was her bedroom and the collar. Maybe she would try putting it on again and see what would happen...

* * *

The next day at work felt like an eternity. Every moment was an excruciating wait. Sometimes she checked her phone for the time and only a couple of minutes had passed. She performed all of her functions at work but it was as if she was on autopilot. Her thoughts, her real thoughts were with the collar in her apartment. The collar, the trance it put her in and then the orgasm. She could not get any of them out of her mind.

She had spent the entire previous night wearing the collar. She would put it on, remain motionless and thoughtless for a long time, then her thoughts would return to her just in time to enjoy a delicious climax. She would clean off her body and return to the collar and repeat. She did this five times before being too exhausted to do anything other than fall asleep. The next morning she had reluctantly gotten ready for work and left the collar at home. She wanted to wear it so badly.

When work ended and she got to spend an entire hour waiting in breathless anticipation while riding the bus. When she was in her apartment she immediately stripped off all of her clothes. She did not need clothes to wear the collar. She need to be naked to wear the collar.

She affectionately picked up the collar and carrying it over to the center of the living room. The previous night she had been wearing it on her bed. But now she felt that she should wear it in here. She sank down to her knees. She lowered her eyes a little as if in the presence of a superior. For some reason this excited her and she felt a warmth in between her legs. She brought the collar up to her neck and snapped it shut.

Her mind switched off and her hands lowered to her thinghs were they rested, palms up.

Time passed by but she did not notice. Every moment was an eternity and yet nothing at all. They inspired no thoughts or reflections. Her body sense everything, saw everything but it had no mind to report these observations to. So her body simply remained there, perfectly still, in a position of some submissive slave girl.

Hours passed before Caylee’s mind switched back on and she was able to think again. Of course she was soon too distracted to think as the orgasm came. Her eyes snapped shut and her desperate cries rang out. She did not hear them though, her thoughts were too fixated on the pleasure. The wonderful pleasure that was better than anything. Worries about the collar and any side effects it might cause and what its purpose was drifted away like scrap paper in the wind. The pleasure coming from between her legs was the only thing worth thinking about.

After she cleaned herself off she repeated the process. She assumed the same position, underwent the same trance and was rewarded with the same wonderful climax. She did it a third time but then it was much too late to do it again. The trances were taking longer every time. As she lay on her bed contemplating that a slight ember of concern flickered into existence. Why was it taking longer each time she used the collar? How long would it put her out for? However, soon there was flash of an image in her mind. She pictured herself in the kneeling position, hands resting on thighs, eyes downcast. The mental picture of her in such a submissive position suddenly made her wet. She reached down with her hand, squeezed her clit and came.

* * *

“Are you ok Caylee?”

“What?” Caylee looked up from the cash register where she had been cashing a customer out.

“It is just that lately you have seemed distracted.”

Caylee felt her cheeks redden a little. She had indeed been distracted in recent days. Her thoughts had increasingly been tied to the collar. Whenever she was awake she would find herself wishing she was at home so she could put it on. In her mind and in between her legs there was hunger for the experiences it brought. Just the thought of it made her wet and it was easy to find her mind drifting off.

“Oh...uh...I just have a lot on my mind.”

Caylee hurriedly finished her work at the register and rushed over to her tables. Derek obviously had no idea why she was distracted but she felt panicked anyway. After refilling a couple of customers’ coffee cups she walked over to her condescending trouble customer so she could wait patiently while he made his order. While she was standing there waiting she began to picture herself doing so while naked save for a pair of high heels. She pictured her supple body on display for the man, chest thrust out and eyes downcast. The thought of it practically made her mewl. She found herself assuming that posture as she waited next to the man.

“I’ll have the steak and eggs. And do make sure they do not burn it.”

“Yes sir.” Her voice was soft and submissive. The tone practically screamed that she would do as he commanded. As Caylee walked back to the kitchen she found a growing warmth inside her. The thought of submissively serving the man, or rather just serving any man, was turning her on. She had never been kinked like that before but now it was turning her on! She decided to make a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve some of the building tension in her body.

* * *

Caylee finished eating the quick dinner she had prepared for herself. She ate it straight off the cooking pan. She did not bother to sit down at the table for meals anymore. It did not seem right to do so. That was too causal and relaxed. She stood naked in the kitchen, she was always naked at home now except when getting ready to go to work. It seemed more natural. When one’s life was nothing but sexual pleasure clothes seemed like a superfluous distraction. The only clothing she afforded herself were the strapy high heels she had purchased on the way home.

With the light dinner done she washed out the pan and walked over to the living room. The collar was there, waiting for her. The bringer of mindlessness and pleasure.

There was no hesitation or contemplation when she picked up the collar. She had waited enough throughout the day. She put the collar on and soon she was submerged in the blissful absence of thought. Her senses grew more acute as no thoughts conflicted them. Of course nothing Caylee saw or felt induced any thoughts. There was only the void in her mind.

When her thoughts returned it was already dark. The amount of time that she was held thoughtless was increasing. Caylee was not able to dwell on this however as the orgasm soon happened.

* * *

It was Saturday. There was no work today. She would be able to spend the entire day with the collar. No work, no interruptions. Her mouth almost watered at the pleasure she was about to experience. Every time the collar made her orgasm it was like entering heaven. Pleasure and only pleasure. No worries or pesky thoughts. Pleasure only.

First she showered. She wanted to be clean for the experience. She must have cleansed her body with soap three times and shampooed her hair the same. She then proceeded to shave her body, even her pubic hair. By the time she was done not a single hair follicle was present below her neck. Next she began to brush her hair. She brought the brush up and down again and again. She could not even keep count of the strokes. Perhaps hundreds. The water had dried off her body before her hair was satisfactory.

When she returned to the bedroom she examined her face in the mirror. She proceeded to take out her cosmetics and begun touching her face up. Soon her lips were red, her cheeks looked as if she was blushing, and her eye lids were blue. Her hair was glossy and perfect. She was ready.

She proceed to get down on her knees as she had been. Her fingers and hands were on fire with excitement as she brought the collar up and snapped it shut.

Her hands came down to rest on her legs, palms facing up.

Her mind was blank. No thoughts were present. No feelings were present. She saw, heard, and felt everything but contemplated nothing.

The room around her was under constant supervision from her eyes. She saw the pattern of sunlight on the floor change. As the hours passed by it changed size and shape and position and eventually disappeared as night came. For hours she was kneeling in total darkness. She saw all of it and yet she remained still. The darkness gradually lifted and the sunlight returned.

It was then something different happened. Her hands reached up and removed the collar. Her mind had not yet returned and yet her hands were moving. They removed the collar and carefully placed it on the floor. They then returned to resting on her legs. Caylee would have found it strange yet she could not find anything strange. Her mind was conditioned to only read what was happening around her. To see, but not interpret.

She remained there for quite some time afterwards, eventually her owner would come by to pick her up. With a mind that had been subjected to lengthy submission lessons she would obey him without question.