The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Such an interesting night

Categories: mc md mf

This tale contains hypnosis and adult scenes of sex

It was just another ordinary party for Susan. Actually she couldn’t enjoy anymore going to her friend’s houses every Friday, after a long hard-working week.

Susan was a white-skinned cute and delicate girl, with innocent eyes and a pretty rose mouth.

She was sat, outside Michelle’s elegant house, appreciating the breeze and the calm autumm’s night, occasionally thinking about leaving the party and going back home.

—Come and dance with us, Susan! Why are you so bored?—said Rachel, with her usual excited voice.

—Just some minutes and I’m going—replied Susan, drinking a cocktail and still considering calling a taxi in a few moments, instead of waiting for Joyce’s ride.

But quietly and suddenly an interesting figure appeared near her. An elegant-dressed man, green eyed , with a really dark hair came near her.

— Can I have a sit, madame?

— For sure—Susan said, not spending too much attention with the strange person near her.

After some moments, the man talked to her again, with a soft and calm voice.

— How can a sweet lady like you be alone in this wonderful night?

—Stop bothering me... I can’t stand this place anymore... Can’t you think about something more original to say?

—I’m really sorry, dear lady... I didn’t mean to annoy you.

Susan noticed that his soothing voice was kind of... relaxing. She was being unfairly rude with that educated guy.

—Don’t worry... I’m just tired... actually I’m going home right now.

But the man suddenly crossed his right hand over her innocent face and said

—Relax... don´t you think it’s too early to go home? Maybe I can help you feel better.... if you stay here just for some minutes... just a little bit.

His voice was really calming and convict, Susan thought it would not be a bad idea to spend just some moments there.

—What’s your name, mysterious guy?

—Ryan... and it’s a pleasure to meet you, lady—he said, delicately kissing her hand, holding it softly and slowly with his warm finger.

—My pleasure, I’m Susan. So, what brings you here to this party? - she said, wondering why was the mysterious Ryan holding her hand that way.

—I’m a friend of a friend of Michelle...actually we haven’t met each other since many years. I was traveling aboard and just arrived this week.But it was such a coincidence to meet an interesting lady like you.

Still holding her hand, he started doing circular movements on her fingers... then in her arms... and seemed like his voice was becoming more and more monotonous.

—Hm... and where have you been?- asked Susan taking her arms away from Ryan discretely.

—I’ve been studying NLP techniques on Europe—he replied, ignoring completely the fact that she took her hand away, very embarrassed. He slowly started to play again with her skin, this time, going up and almost reaching her shoulders. Deep inside, Susan was enjoying it, but she could not allow a strange to keep doing this with her.

—Hmm, maybe I heard about it. It would be really nice to talk about it, but it’s too late and I really must leave.

Susan then came up and started walking, but Ryan followed her quickly, turned her around and used both hand to surround her neck firmly, but gently, and said with his calm voice, looking deeply inside her innocent eyes.

—Relax Susan, there’s nothing to worry about... there’s only you and me in this comfortable place, in this wonderful and calm night... -he started caressing her hair and her neck—all you need to do is relax and enjoy this feeling... I know you like it, you don’t have to fight it, you can just relax and enjoy, relax and listen to my voice... my soothing voice... you know it’s a wonderful feeling, you know you can feel it all night long... there’s no reason to resist. You really feel veeeeery fine when I touch you this way... this relaxing way.. everytime I play with your hair like this, listening to my relaxing and mesmerizing voice, you’ll feel fine, relaxed, calm, just like you are right now, and you be sure you can trust me, you’ll be sure you want to feel it with me, you’ll notice I have the answers for you. Like right now... and right now all you need to do is say bye to your friends and come with me, you’re safe with me, there’s nothing you need to worry about.

Susan was really confused. Her eyes were paralysed for some seconds and she couldn’t process everything around. But she was feeling really nice. For some reason, she felt the mysterious man was right and she could really trust him.

Susan said goodbye for all her friends and left the party with the guy, that was holding her and guiding her to his car.

—Hihih, Susan is finally going to have fun this night!

—Don’t be stupid, Joyce! Didn’t you feel something weird? Susan would never leave a party with a strange by her side... something’s wrong here...—replied Michelle.

—Ohh, you’re too dramatic! She finally found someone she likes! This girl is difficult to choose boys...too much demanding! At least she can have some fun, she only works all week long.—Joyce concluded.

* * *

Susan was in the car with Ryan, still some confused, but feeling fine. He turn on the car and started driving, really slowly, talking again with his monotonous and low voice.

— We have a long, looong way to do now... this seat is very comfortable, don’t you think? it’s relaxing and soothing, you can feel the weight of you body over it, veeeeery comfortably sat. Veeeryy relaxed, let’s start our trip... veeeery slowly...

He kept talking, but he word were just fading away on Susan’s head... she was feeling very good and fell asleep without even noticing this.

* * *

—It’s time to wake up, Susan—said a strong and soft voice.

—Oh, sorry Ryan... I couldn’t noticed I fell asleep. I guess I was too tired, I’m really sorry.

At the same time she was waking up, still in the car, she tried to understand why did she accepted to come with that strange, but attractive man till his house. She was probably losing her mind. She was confused, still sleepy, trying to find the words to tell him she wanted to go home.

Ryan opened the door for her to get out of the car, hold his hand and gently closed the door.

—Hmm, Ryan, I think I...

—Sshhhhh, relax Susan... don’t say a word, don’t think a word—he started playing with her hair, just like he did in the party—you know the best thing to do now is come with me inside my house... it’s safe, there’s nothing to worry about, you can trust me.

And they entered inside the gorgeous and intimist house.

—Please, have a sit.

Susan observed all the house... she was confident and did not worry anymore about doing the right thing. She was just enjoying the ambient, the situation. Ryan lit candles over the room, turning the ambient into a romantic scenario.

—Would you like to have some wine, dear lady?

At this moment he played some movements over Susan’s face, and her eyes were glazed. She accepted the wine.. after all it was just a small cup of wine, why would it be bad?

Ryan put some wine for her, then for him. They toasted and started drinking it.

—The problem with the wine, Susan—he said—is we suddenly start to feel hot inside.

And he played with the girl’s hair again.

—Right now, for example... I know you’re warming up inside.. and I know it would be really comfortable if you took your shoes and your pantyhose right now.

—Hmm, maybe you’re right...

Susan left her cup over a wood elegant table and took off her shoes... then her pantyhose. It felt really better now.

—Very good Susan... let me show you something now.

—Ok!—said the innocent girl. And she followed him into his bedroom.

* * *

—Look, this is my bed Susan, doesn’t it look comfortable? More comfortable like ever before?

He pointed for a really big bed, covered with red velvet and with generous pillows.

—Hm, yes, it seems, but let us go back to your hall?

Ryan smiled discreetly and walked on her direction. Susan was just staring at him, feeling like something new was going to happen.

—I don’t know why do you resist that much to my charm... you see, I know you cannot resist my fingers playing with you—he started playing with her arms, shoulders, neck and hair—and you know you feel really nice when listening to my sooooothing, hypnotic voice... relax Susan, trust me. Can’t you see how wonderful you’re feeling right now...? How relaxed and calm you are becoming...? How deeply you are relaxing and how much you’re unable to resist my voice...? Relax Susan... just relax...

And he guided her until his bed again. She sat down and kept listening to him.

—Now concentrate in your body, Susan... see how great you feel... feeling my fingers arousing you... everytime I touch you you feel better, and better... and more unable you become to resist my touch... I can touch you wherever I want and there’s no problem with that... all you can do is feeeeel, and relaaax...

Right now he was caressing her nipples, doing small soft circles, and still talking with his calm and monotonous tone.

—Can you feel how aroused you are right now, Susan?

—Hm... yes...

—And can you realize how much is it difficult to resist me? How sample it is just surrendering to me?—He kept touching her nipples, now going down to her belly and her

thighs.

—Hmmm... yeah....

—So just relax Susan, just keep feeling it and relaxing more, and more...

—Uhmmm.

—Right now I’m going to lie you down... and you are going to relax ten times more... you’re going to feel ten times better... and you’ll be more and more unable to resist this feeling Susan, do you understand?

—Yes...

He lied her down and took her black dress off, feeling her soft skin and seeing her perfect teats and belly.

—You have a wonderful body Susan... you’ll enjoy it like never before.... just relax... feeling me finger touching you, listening to my voice relaxing you even deeper.... Now Susan, I’m going to take your panties off. I’m going to take your panties off and touch your clit, and you will feel it wonderful, you’ll have wonderful feeling like you never had before, you understand?

—Yess... hmmmm

Ryan took her beautiful panties off slowly, then, as promised, started massaging her wet clit very slowly.

—You’re enjoying it, aren’t you? You feel really fine, really aroused... and the more I touch you, more aroused you become... the more you feel aroused, the deeper you relax ... relax deeper... feeling my fingers caressing you, feeling my voice guiding you, there’s nothing to worry about... just feel this wonderful sensation.

Susan was almost screaming of pleasure.

—Now Susan, I’ll take my hands out of your clit... but there’s no problem, because you will keep feeling the same sensation... you´ll keep feeling my fingers arousing you more, and more... you understand Susan?

—Ahhhhh, yeahh.....

He took his fingers off and started touching all her body... her nipples, her teats, her neck, her ass...he took her own clothes off, showing a beautiful strong body... but Susan could not see it... she was concentrated enough in her own pleasure, moaning in pleasure.

Ryan then lied down over her, touched all her body again... and talked to her in a soft but authoritarian way.

—Right now Susan, I’m going to put my cock inside of you... you’re going to relax still deeper and deeper, and you will love this sensation... you will feel more and more aroused.

—Yeahhh.. hmmmmmmm.

And he finally put his cock inside Susan’s pussy. She was really enjoying it and now Ryan was going back and forward inside of her, also very aroused.

—Do not resist Susan, I know you wanna cum right now, don’t you?

—Hmmmm, yessss.

—So do it Susan! Do it now!

She screamed of pleasure, and cummed violently

Then he also cummed over her.

—Very good Susan, very good... you really enjoyed it, didn’t you?

—uhummm...

—And you did well trusting me, no?

—Yes.

—So now Susan... you are really exhausted... you need to have some sleep no?—He touch her her neck—your eyelids are really heavy... and you feel veeery drowsy... just relax Susan, let go... your eyelids are heavier, and heavier... sleep now...—And Ryan snapped his fingers. At the same moment, Susan closed her eyes and fell asleep.

* * *

On the next morning, Susan woke up in her room, really rested and fresh... She was confused.

She remembered a party yesterday, but all night long was pretty numb inside her head.

She probably drank too much and came back home.