The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Suggestions

Amanda still wondered, why she was acting so strange, when she opened the door to her house and let him in. He had approached her on the parking lot at the super-market and suggested, that she’d take him home with her. Somehow, she knew that she should have refused, but taking him home with her, had seemed to be a great idea. They didn’t speak a single word while they drove, however, his left hand had rested on her thigh all the way to her home. She even had raised the hem of her light summer dress to her crotch, so he had an unobstructed view and easy access to her naked flesh. The thought, of throwing him out of her car for this behavior, never had occurred to Amanda, even when his hand had moved higher, until he had reached her lace panties. He had told her, that she was very beautiful and suggested she should let him take further liberties with her body.

Feeling, that he was absolutely right, she had spread her legs, as far as her driving would allow, and he had placed his palm on her soaking wet panties. For Amanda there had been nothing wrong, driving her car with her dress bunched up around her waist and a complete stranger playing with her pussy through her panties. He had wanted her, and so he had taken her. Nothing wrong with it. And now she stood in her living room, looking somewhat anxiously and expectantly at him, since she didn’t know what to do. He helped her out, when he suggested, she’d put the groceries into her fridge, strip to her underwear and bring him a beer, when she was finished. He’d wait for her, here in the living room. Although it still seemed to be a bit strange for her, Amanda felt good, to be told, what to do. That is, he rather suggested than actually ordered her, but, nevertheless, she enjoyed to do as he wished.

She hurried to the kitchen to do, what he had said, and in less than three minutes she was back in the living room, handing him a can of beer. She remained standing beside the couch, clad in her virgin white underwear, silk panties, garter, stockings and bra. Her blonde hair that had a light shimmer of red added some wild element to her otherwise lady-like appearance. She watched him, sipping his beer, while he looked her over from head to toe. She knew, that she was beautiful, but she wasn’t sure, if she was beautiful enough for him. She stood straight, slightly turned, so he could see the curves of her body, anxiously awaiting his next suggestion. With a slight wink of his hand, he motioned her to sit beside him. She did, with her legs spread as wide as she could. His free hand moved down and inside her panties. She gasped, when he touched her shaved crotch, her puffy pussy lips swollen and slick with her arousal. The look in her eyes was a mixture of anticipation and desperation.

Amanda had never been aroused like this before. It wasn’t exactly arousal, she discovered, it was need, she felt. She needed his touch, needed him to find her beautiful, needed him to take her, needed him to take all liberties with her body. She raised her hips, wanting to put more pressure onto her throbbing clit. He grinned at her feeble attempt, making her feel so ashamed. He knew of her need, enjoying her frustration, when he slowly withdrew his hand, having her crotch hump into the empty air. Emptying the can, he stood up and let his pants fall to the floor. He grabbed her bra at the front and dragged her weak body off the couch, until she was kneeling in front of him. He reached into her bra and pulled out her breasts, letting them hang over her useless bra-cups, before he dropped his boxers. He had wanted her tits to be naked for him, before she would be allowed, to touch his cock.

Amanda shivered. She had never thought of her breasts as tits before. But she knelt in front of a complete stranger, about to touch his cock, so it was perfectly right that she had tits for him. The need to touch his cock had turned into hunger. Amanda was starving for cock. He took his erect cock and laid it on her outstretched tongue. The young woman was overwhelmed with the taste of it, slowly, carefully, beginning to lick the purple head. Her tongue made adoring love to his glorious dick, who had become the centre of her existence, as soon as she had tasted it. Her body shuddered in erotic pleasure, when a drop of pre-cum appeared at the very tip of it. As eager as she was, she waited patiently, until it dropped down onto her tongue, enjoying the torture of anticipation.

When the drop finally hit her tongue, she savored the taste, before letting it slowly roll down, until it reached her throat. She had to fight hard, to not completely engulf his cock in her mouth, so eager was she to suck the cum out of it as fast as possible. Looking up at him, her eyes promised anything, if he would allow her to pleasure his cock with her mouth. He grinned at her excitement, giving her permission with a short nod of his head. Instantly her lips closed over his cock-head. She couldn’t hold back a moan, when the object of her desire, finally was in her mouth. Letting the underside slide along her tongue, she moved her head forward, desperate to take as much of it as she could down into her oral cavern. She paused, when the tip hit the back of her throat.

He proposed, she might wish to go deeper, and Amanda was determined to do, what was expected of her. Still sucking, she moved her head back, until only the tip rested in her mouth, before she took a deep breath and drove down in one swift motion, until her nose rested in his pubic hair. Her throat muscles contracted around the intruder, massaging it, before she pulled up again. This time she let it slip out of her mouth, so she could lick the whole length from the outside. When she had reached the base, she licked further down until she had reached his balls. Carefully she let her tongue run over the hairy nutsack, taking in the smell of dried cum and piss. This was far beyond an ordinary blowjob. Amanda worshipped the cock of her lord and master.

He showed his appreciation for her efforts, when he massaged and squeezed her tits, that hung down from her body. Occasionally, he would pinch and twist her nipples, causing bolts of sheer pleasure rushing through her entire body. Her whole being was consumed by bringing pleasure to the one who had claimed her. After she had thoroughly licked his balls, Amanda licked upwards along his shaft, eager to blow him again. She found he had other plans, when he suggested, she might stand up and bent forward. She hurried to comply, her cunt aching for his cock. She whimpered, when he just placed the tip of it between her blood-engorged cunt-lips, moving it agonizingly slow along her wetness. “Please”, she whined, and he granted her wish, when all of a sudden, he pushed forward, shoving his whole length into her.

Amanda cried out, when her cunt finally was filled with his meat. He only gave her a short moment of rest, before he began to pump vigorously in and out of her. He fucked her well-oiled cunt at a furious speed, making it impossible for her to fuck him back. All she could do, was clench her cunt-muscles around his cock, to make the use of her body more enjoyable for him. He told her, that she should pride herself for offering herself like a living fuck-doll to him, and that she was an excellent, very well-tuned fucking machine, one of the best, he ever had. Amanda’s heart filled with joy at his compliment, that only heightened her need to be the best imaginable fuck-toy for him. Somehow, she even found some strength to fuck him back now, reveling in the feeling of being so good for him.

After a good five minutes of relentless pounding, he withdrew from her dripping snatch. He used her hair to spin her around and pull her down on her knees again. He smiled, when he found her mouth already open, and he pushed into her again, this time giving her a taste of her own juices. Immediately her head bobbed up and down his shaft, sucking her juices in, marveling at her own taste. He helped her by yanking her head back and fro by her blonde hair, while simultaneously fucking her face. Amanda could feel her tits began to hurt, as the harsh face-fucking caused them to slosh in all directions underneath her. From time to time, he would pull her head off of his cock, so she could take in some air, before he pulled her face down again.

At one point, however, he didn’t pull her back down over his shaft. He kept dragging her upwards, and Amanda understood that she was to stand. She was grateful, that he helped her standing straight, by holding her up by her hair. Without warning he gave both of her tits a solid push, so she fell backwards onto the couch. He turned her, so her entire body was stretched out, before he climbed on top of her upper body. That is, he literally let himself fall onto her, pinning her down with his weight. He suggested, she might enjoy, finishing him off with her tits. It seemed to Amanda, as if he could read her mind. Every time, he had proposed something, she had found herself recognizing, that his suggestions were exactly, what she wished to do. Eagerly, she grabbed her tits at the base, holding them up and open for him, inviting him in.

He flicked her nipples, making her buck underneath him, before he placed his cock in between the valley of her DD-globes. Her tits were slippery and wet from the sweat, she had worked up from being fucked vigorously for more than fifteen minutes now. Amanda waited patiently, until he had placed his rigid pole in between her tits, before she pressed them together, feeling his steel rod against her soft tit-flesh. When he didn’t start fucking her, she began to move her tits up and down his cock. Seeing his confirming grin, she understood, that he didn’t want to fuck her tits, but rather preferred a tit-wank. Regarding her slippery tits, it was not an easy job to do, but serving him, wasn’t meant to be easy, after all. She clenched her own tits, sinking her fingers deep into their soft flesh, and once she had gained a solid grip on them, she began pulling and pushing them up and down.

She had to intensify her grip, when she pushed her soft flesh harder against his dick, but she managed to built up quite some speed, her efforts causing some more sweating, which made the task easier for her. Seeing his triumphant smile, Amanda felt incredibly joyous, serving him with her tits. She felt rather exhausted, but nothing would have stopped her from pleasuring this wonderful cock. She even managed to raise her head a bit to occasionally lick the tip of it, when it appeared in between her globes on a downward stroke. After some time of solid tit-wanking, she could feel him move forward on her torso, until he nearly sat directly on her soft cushions. He took her hands and placed them behind her head. He obviously had decided to take things in hand. Placing one hand on each tit, he squeezed them together around his cock, which now was literally enveloped in boob-flesh.

And then he began fucking them. He began fucking them hard. Really hard. His fingernails threatened to tore through her delicate skin, as he held her globes in a vice-like grip, really using them now. The pain in her tits caused all kinds of masochistic pleasure in Amanda, who moaned and whined while her tits got a hard workout. She raised her head further to really engulf his dick, when it appeared like an angry weapon with each forward stroke. Still holding on to her tits, he began to move forward now, feeding more and more of his cock into her. He climbed higher upwards on her body, until he was truly sitting on her burning tits, which now were nothing more than a pair of soft cushions for his ass. He held her by her hair and pulled and pushed her head over his cock and back. Comfortably seated, he took his time, fucking her face, letting her feel his undeniable dominance, before the throbbing in his cock announced, that he was about to come.

Amanda nearly went beyond herself, when she recognized, what was about to happen. He had thoroughly used her, and now he would prove her worthiness by cumming through her. He pulled her head against his crotch, holding her face buried in his pubic hair, and began to unload, what had been held behind so long. He shot his cum directly into her throat, overflowing her throat and mouth, gagging her with his seed, before he let go of her hair, allowing her to take in some air. Cum dribbled out of her mouth, while his final spurts exploded on her face and hair. When she was sure, that he was done with her. Amanda quickly moved her head forward, to clean this wonderful cock, who had worn her out so gloriously. Only when his cock was spotless, and she had tenderly dried it with her hair, did she recognize, that she hadn’t cum yet. But now, as her work was done, and he was climbing off of her, she allowed the floodgates to open. She bit down hard on her knuckles, so her screams wouldn’t be heard in the neighborhood, while her body shook and shuddered in orgasmic pleasure and her mind blacked out.

When she came back to reality, she sadly recognized, that he was already gone. Lying on the large oak table, she found a short note: ‘Next time I see you at the super-market, I suggest, you better have your ass prepared, whore!’ Her heart jumped at the thought of being his whore now. She wondered only for a moment, how much it would hurt, when he would fuck her virgin ass. She already knew, that she would take, whatever he would dish out, because she was addicted to the incredible pleasure, she achieved, when she was following his suggestions.