The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Suite

Day 6

Megan awoke with a start, the throbbing in her head from the wine she’d drunk last night. The throbbing in her pussy was from after they’d finished the wine. Her stomach and mouth felt sour, and not just because of the hangover. It hadn’t been a dream.

“Oh my God!”

The events of the previous night played themselves out: What she’d done and what she’d allowed to be done to her. Watching the videos was one thing, allowing herself a kinky little fantasy was one thing, but to debase herself like that with girls she knew was another thing entirely. She’d never be able to look at them again … the fact they were into it and each other made no difference. Megan went over her options and concluded there really was only one. She wouldn’t come out of her room.

Sure, there was two days left in the experiment, and it would be tough to lose her $7,000, but her dignity was worth at least that much. Wasn’t it? And it wasn’t like she was going to be a complete shut in; she could always come out when the other two were sleeping. Or fucking. There didn’t seem to be much of a distinction for Olivia and Lyn these days.

But when the tone sounded, she found herself stepping into the common room. There was no resistance, there was no intent, there barely was recognition of what she was doing. She felt like a spectator watching someone who looked exactly like her move across the room, open the door and head for the couch. Lyn and Olivia were already there, dressed only in mismatched bras and panties. Megan took her usual seat and slid as far away from them as the couch would allow.

“Hi Megan,” Lyn and Olivia harmonized.

“Hello.”

“How are you this morning?” Lyn purred, her hand grazing Megan’s thigh.

The contact made Megan shiver. She pushed the hand away, “Good.”

The video opened on the black girl from the last video, wearing a pure white dress and a gold cross around her neck. She was laying out cookies and donuts and a large coffee maker on a folding table. A choir could be heard singing in the background. An angelic blond entered and began to help. Over the course of their conversation, it was established the blond was the pastor’s daughter. Lyn and Olivia sighed contentedly. They made approving noises when the black girl made her move and were openly masturbating when the blond surrendered. Megan could smell their arousal; her pussy felt distinctly moist. When the blond orgasmed, riding the black girl’s tongue like a pro, so did Lyn and Olivia. Their combined climax rocked the couch back and forth. As soon as the video ended, Megan started for her room.

“Another happy ending,” Olivia laughed. Megan turned.

“I thought you said those videos were cliché and ridiculous?”

“They are,” Olivia conceded. “That doesn’t meant they aren’t hot.”

Megan had no reply. The video had been hot … her leaking pussy was proof of that. She retrieved a towel and went for the bathroom. Olivia and Lyn, making out on the couch now, paid her no mind.

Water flowed over her and Megan tried to collect her thoughts. The sex last night had been glorious. No matter how she tried she couldn’t deny it. The things Lyn and Olivia had done to her were titillating beyond anything she’d ever thought possible. She’d cum harder then she ever had before, and she’d done so over and over again. Despite that, Megan knew something about the whole thing had been wrong. It wasn’t the sex itself, nothing that felt that good could possibly be bad. The problem was her role in the whole thing. The more she thought about it, the more she was convinced she was on the right track. But she couldn’t pin it down precisely. She was sure she’d figure it out, eventually. She just needed time. And no distractions.

Wrapped up so in her thoughts, she didn’t notice Lyn until the shower curtain was pulled aside. The brunette was unabashedly naked, her pussy already swollen and wet.

“What do you want?” Megan felt her eyes bulging with anxiety.

“You seemed a little uptight during the video,” Lyn’s gaze devoured Megan’s form as she stepped into the shower. “I thought I’d see if I could help you relax.”

Megan took a half step backwards. It was all the shower would accommodate, “I’m fine.”

“Mmmmm, you sure are.”

Gently, Lyn touched her mouth the Megan’s, her hand cupping the redhead’s cunt. Those wickedly familiar sensations began to course through Megan’s body. Lyn’s mouth was gradually opening, her fingers were slipping into Megan’s folds.

“No!” Megan pushed Lyn away. “I’m sorry about last night. Things got out of hand … it was probably my fault. It never should have happened and it can’t happen again.”

For a second, Lyn looked … hurt. The expression was quickly replaced with a smile.

“That’s okay. We don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to,” she said as she stepped out of the shower. “But just remember that when you change your mind … and you WILL change your mind … everything that happens after that will be because you wanted it to happen.”

Lyn left and Megan quickly finished. As she made her way back to her room she saw Olivia’s door was open. She could hear them in there, Olivia groaning with effort and pleasure. Megan forced herself not to look. Back in her room, she considered propping a chair against the door before deciding it was unnecessary. She believed it when Lyn said nothing would happen unless she changed her mind. It was exactly what she was afraid of.

* * *

There was a knock on Megan’s door. When she ignored it there was a second followed by Olivia’s soft voice.

“Hey Meggy. I made you a sandwich.”

Megan said nothing.

“Turkey and hummus on wheat. It’s really good!”

More silence.

“It’s okay … no funny stuff. I promise.”

Megan couldn’t deny she was hungry. She opened the door. Olivia handed the plate over with a friendly smile, wearing nothing more that a frilly, sheer orange thong looking incredibly sexy. Megan suppressed an almost overpowering urge to take her right there.

“You okay?” Olivia asked.

Megan sighed, “Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Before this week, did you ever do it with another girl?”

“No.”

“So why now?”

“Why not?”

“That’s it?”

Olivia smiled again, “What difference does it make. I’ve done it and I liked it. I liked it a lot, and to be honest, it’s going to be girls from here on out. And you liked it to.”

Megan couldn’t deny that either, “Thanks for the sandwich.”

* * *

This time, Megan caught herself at the door. Lying on her bed when the dinner chime sounded, she rolled off the bed as if on autopilot, stopping only when the door was opened. The smell in the common room, more than anything else, made her stop. The room reeked of humid pussy. She took a second, deep sniff and was rewarded with a flood of memories from the previous night. Lyn and Olivia were on the couch, holding each other close and kissing gently. Megan badly wanted to join them and just as badly wanted to run away until she collapsed. The contradiction froze her.

She absorbed the video more than watched it. She could barely follow the plot, such as it was, yet she took it all in. The preacher’s daughter was back. There was a beautiful, lithe Asian girl. The sex was hot enough to melt the screen. There was a message in all of this. The video was trying to tell her something, something beyond the immutable fact that sex was so much better and more proper when it was with another woman. She instinctively knew the message, whatever it was, was related to her questions that morning about her and her role in last night’s orgy. The connection made her feel a little better, but the message remained inaccessible to her, like a wonderfully wrapped present on December 23rd.

The video ended. Megan went back to her bed. She didn’t bother to close the door. She lay on her back, staring at the ceiling, trying to decode the message. She listened to her friends fucking in the next door. The fragrance of their passion leaked slowly into her room.

* * *

In an instant, the chime for the bedtime video rang. Again, Megan watched it from the doorway while Olivia and Lyn watched from the couch. The Asian girl from the last video seduced a girl she was tutoring. Megan barely noticed. Her mind felt it had been split open and the essence of the video was being poured into it. The sense that she was understanding, that the message in the videos was becoming clearer was overpowering and just out of her reach.

She retreated back to her bed. The urge to touch herself was overwhelming, especially with the sound of Olivia’s and Lyn’s lovemaking ringing in her ears. The image of the southern girl from one the previous videos came to her. She tried to resist, she needed to focus. Her hand drifted slowly to her twat, her fingers sampling the sodden panties. Her left hand pulled the flimsy material aside while her right teased her wet lips. She loved how it felt, even though she knew it would feel better if someone else did it for her. Someone soft and tender and pretty, someone who instinctively knew what was needed, just as she knew, even if that someone had to be taken, to be broken …

… just as she had been. The pieces fell into place. There was the joyous sense of understanding, complete and fully formed, being placed in her head. She remembered the first night, after the bedtime video. She and Olivia had wondered why the girl who’d surrendered in the first video was the aggressor in the next. Megan knew the answer now.

She rose from her bed. With a roll of her hips her panties fell to the floor. Her bra came next. She strode confidently to Lyn’s room. Olivia lay on her back, legs wide spread and pointing at the ceiling. Lyn was between those legs, feasting on the blonde’s snatch.

“Oh fuck … oh fuck … oh fuck!” Olivia almost sounded like she was crying. Megan knew better. “Fuck … that’s so good!”

Megan walked to the side of the bed and grabbed a fistful of Olivia’s hair.

“I’ve got something better for you to do with your mouth,” she said firmly.

Olivia’s eyes twinkled. Megan climbed onto the bed and played with her tits while Olivia ate her cunt. Everything made perfect sense. As wonderful as it was to give in, it was even better to make them give in.