The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summer’s End

She’s blowing Derrick on the bathroom floor.

It’s the easiest, simplest thing in the world, really. He’d come in, he’d been naked, and she’d known automatically to drop to her knees and worship him.

“Good girl,” he says, stroking her hair. “Very good, Summer. You’ve come so far.”

She looks up at him. Raises her eyebrows.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” he asks. “Where’s my brother?”

She gestures to the bedroom.

“Ah,” Derrick says. “Jack, come in here.”

She hears her boyfriend appear in the doorway. Can feel his eyes on the back of her head.

“Yeah?” Jack asks. “What’s up?”

“You really have to try her mouth,” Derrick says. “Miles ahead of what she was when she started.”

She flushes with pride. Mostly. Hasn’t she always been like this? She’s known the boys forever, and-

Isn’t this what they usually do?

“You can’t talk like that in front of her,” Jack says. “You’ll confuse her.”

Derrick strokes the top of her head. “No, no,” he says. “This weekend is different. Summer, stop.”

She pulls back from his cock with a disappointed whine.

He tucks his finger under her chin. Tilts her head up. “This weekend is special.”

She blinks. “Special how?”

“Because Jack’s going to take your viriginity,” Derrick says.

“I am?” he asks.

“She’s about ready,” Derrick says. “Don’t you think?”

She makes a face. “Ready for what?”

A chuckle. “Summer, I think you should remember.”

“Re—” Her voice catches in her throat.

* * *

“You should come over,” Jack says.

Summer gives him a playful shove. “I already know your parents,” she teases. “That’s what’s great about this.

He gives her a lovey little smile. “Yeah,” he says. “But they went to the Cape this weekend.”

Summer raises her eyebrows. “Oh?”

Jack kisses her. “Oh.”

“Well,” she says. “How could I say no to you and your big old house?”

“That’s what I like to hear,” he says.

She barely notices when he laces his fingers with hers.

“I’m glad we’re doing this,” he says. “I’m glad we decided to take this step.”

She smiles against him. “Me too.”

* * *

(“You’re a virgin,” Derrick says.

She shakes her head. “No,” she protests, “I- I’ve—”

He glares at her. Jack crosses his arms. She- She’s-

“You’re a virgin,” Derrick says.

She doesn’t want to disappoint them. “I’m a virgin,” she agrees.

“You’ve never had anyone in that tight little cunt of yours,” Derrick says. “You’ve been waiting for the right man to take your viriginity. To claim you.”

That- She remembers that. Yeah. She’d told herself before freshman year. She was waiting. Had been waiting. Is waiting.

She looks up at Derrick with big, glassy eyes, and nods.

“Jack will take your viriginity,” Derrick continues. “Because Jack owns you.”

She tries to focus on Jack’s face. But all she can see is his body, his muscles, she wants him- “Right now?” she asks. “Oh, please, take it right—”

“No,” Derrick says. “Not yet.”

“No,” Summer says. “Not yet.”

“You’re not ready, baby,” Jack says.

“Not ready.”

“But that tight little ass of yours is,” Derrick says. “You haven’t had many lovers, but you do so love getting fucked up the ass.”

She swallows. “What?”

“Say it,” Derrick says. “Say that you love getting fucked up the ass. Tell us the truth about your slutty little body.”

She’s so wet she’s so wet she’s so- “Please fuck me up the ass right now,” she begs. “I’m so horny, I can’t breathe, please, please—”

“You heard her,” Derrick says, with a grin.

Jack smiles sweetly at Summer, and she grinds her hips against her seat.

“My ass is yours,” she says. “Please.”

Jack pulls down his pants.)

* * *

She looks up at Derrick, eyes wet. She wants to stand. To scream, maybe. But she can’t. He hasn’t ordered her to.

But-

How-

“Why can’t I stand up?” she says. “What- How long have you—” She turns her head to look at Jack. Her Jack, the boy she’s known since the third grade, and loved since the fourth. “What have you been doing to me?”

“Don’t look at Jack,” Derrick says. “Look at me. And remember.”

She groans. Her stomach churns. She- She-

* * *

“You didn’t tell me your brother would be here,” Summer says.

Jack shrugs. “Didn’t tell me he was coming. Probably wants to see some old friends, or something.”

“Okay,” she says. “I just- I thought this would be a little more romantic.”

Jack kisses her forehead. “It will be!” he says. “It’s a big house. You’ll barely even notice him.”

“Yeah,” she says, letting Jack wrap her into a hug. “Yeah, you’re right.”

“Besides,” Jack says. “My brother’s cool. He could take us out to dinner sometime this weekend. Free meal.”

“I do like free food,” she says.

“So no worries,” Jack says. “Just a fun weekend.”

She nuzzles his chest. “Yep,” she says. “Just fun.”

(The buzzing on her clit is driving her wild.

But she can’t say anything. She can’t.

Not just because they told her not to. They’d gagged her. A pretty pink rubber ball wedged firmly in her mouth.

All she can do is whimper.

Derrick said. Derrick said when she was about to come, to turn the buzzing down. And then to turn it back up when she’s better.

It’s been so long. An hour. Just her wedged on the couch between them, as they play some video game.

It makes her so hot. Knowing that they’re teasing her, knowing that she’s just a toy. Knowing they can control her so deeply that she’ll do the edging for them.

And she’s so close. She’s so close that she’s sobbing. Trying to sob. She can’t count how many orgasms she’s resisted. And she’s so tired, and so weak and so horny-

“What a good girl,” Derrick says, idly plucking her nipple. “What a good Summer. So good for us.”

“My baby,” Jack says, running his hand along her thigh. “So obedient. So good.”

She gurgles around her gag.

“Can I let her come?” Jack asks.

“Another thirty minutes,” Derrick says.

“Aw,” Jack says. “But she’s so good.”

“Another thirty minutes, Jack,” Derrick says.

Summer doesn’t register their words. Not really. Not when her hips are rolling against the couch, the couch she’s staining with her wetness, and she’s gonna, she’s gonna-

She dials it down and screams in frustration.

Jack kisses her cheek. “Sorry, baby,” he says.

The boys go back to their game.)

* * *

“No,” she whispers, softly. Jack is behind her, pulling her onto her feet. “Don’t touch me, don’t—”

He brushes his hand over her breast, and she moans. Such strong, perfect hands. Such a beautiful, smart man. He’s everything. He’s everything and she belongs to him, she always has.

Right?

They’d been-

They’d been best friends for so long.

Gone off to college.

Gotten together at the beginning of the summer. And it had been a long time coming, just right, just what they had always wanted and-

Jack twists her nipple.

“Oh, God,” she says. She’s faintly aware that he’s dragging her out of the bathroom. Her tiny body must weigh nothing in his big, strong arms. “Jack, please, what’s going on?”

He keeps stroking her breasts. Soothing her. Shushing her. Warm breath on his neck. Firm hands on her body.

“Don’t worry so much,” Derrick says, already seating himself on the edge of the bed. “Lay her out.”

“Stop,” Summer says. “Stop, I don’t wanna be—”

“Yes you do,” Derrick says, with a smirk. “Don’t you remember?”

* * *

“You look well,” Derrick says. “College has been good for you.”

Summer smiles. The food is nice, too nice for just a simple outing, but that’s Derrick, she supposes. He didn’t really know how to do anything low-budget.

“Thanks,” she says. “You look good, too.”

And he does. He’s a slightly older version of his brother, with a rounder jaw and a bulkier build. She’d had a crush on him, as a little girl. When he was the cool older kid and she and Jack had been, you know. Eight.

It wasn’t meant to last.

“Glad you’re in town,” Jack says. “Though, you’re not gonna be hanging out with us all night, are you?”

Derrick laughs. “Scared I’ll ruin your fun, Jack?”

“Maybe,” Jack says.

“I won’t,” Derrick says. “You and Summer will barely see me around. Scout’s honor.”

“You’re not a boy scout,” Summer says.

Derrick smiles. Just half of one. For some odd reason, Summer gets a chill. “I know,” Derrick says. “Just an expression.”

(Her lips wrap around Derrick’s cock. He’s thicker than Jack, but not by much. She doesn’t care. She loves his cock. She loves Jack’s cock. She loves sucking cock. Their cocks. It makes her feel useful to them, her amazing, sexy boys.

They’ve put a little gold plug up her ass, so she’ll be prepared for the next time one of them wants to take her.

She happily wiggles her butt as she sucks Derrick off.

“She looks like a little puppy,” Jack says, playfully rubbing behind her ear. “Here girl! Good Summer!”

Derrick strokes the top of her head. “Good Summer,” he repeats. “Do you like sucking cock? Do you?”

She moans.

“Dirty bitch,” Derrick says. “Wanton little bitch in heat.”

She sucks him deeper into her mouth. She needs to feel him fill her, needs him to come down her throat.

“Good,” Derrick says. “Good girl.”

She yowls without meaning to. Yowls in please, yowls to prove his point. Derrick is always right. She’s a little bitch! A little pup for them to play with!

Jack and Derrick glance at each other before bursting out laughing.

“What a fucking number you did,” Jack says. “Summer, baby. It’s okay. You don’t have to pretend to be a dog.”

“I like it,” Derrick says, pumping his hot, perfect cock in and out of her mouth. “It feels incredible. Keep doing it, Summer.”

She does.

“Fuck,” Derrick says. “God. Swallow my come, little bitch.”

She eagerly drinks up every last drop. Licks her lips when she’s done. “Thank you,” she says.

“Of course,” he says, stroking her cheek. “Anything for my little Summer.”

“Our little Summer,” Jack says, pulling her back onto her feet.

There are hands. The boys’ hands, touching, pulling, rewarding her for being so good and so obedient and-

She yowls when she comes. The boys laugh, and she’s never felt so content.)

* * *

“You’re—” she tries to wiggle away, but Jack’s holding her wrists above her head. “You’re making me into a plaything, you’re- How could you do this to me, Jack?”

He stares down at her. “Because Derrick told me to.”

And that sounds right to her. Completely correct. She knows. They’re both helpless. Just slaves to Derrick’s indomitable will. Just like always.

She’s always been a slave. A little slutgirl. She knows that. She knows.

“Your will is fading, isn’t it?” Derrick asks. “Just like it should. Just like it was always meant to. Go under again. Remember.”

“I—” she says. “I’m—”

“Go under.”

* * *

“I’m sleepy,” Summer says, head lolling on Jack’s shoulder.

“But we’ve barely started the movie,” Jack says. “And you picked!”

“I know,” she says. “But I’m tired.”

“Poor baby,” Jack says, stroking her arm. “We could go to bed, if you wanted.”

“Yeah,” Summer says. “I could sleep.”

Jack pulls her more tightly to him. “Just fall asleep right here,” he says. Voice soft. He smells nice. Really nice. “Just close your eyes. Just like that. Okay? No one’s gonna hurt you. You’re completely safe. It’s just me and Derrick, and we love you.”

“We?” she murmurs.”

“Sh,” Jack says. “Aren’t you tired?”

“Yes,” she says.

“So tired,” Jack says. “So ready to sleep.”

“Mm.”

“Just sleep,” Jack says. “Just drift. Just listen to me, know I’m here, holding you as you go to bed.”

She’s so tired. She’s never been this tired in her life. Did she have too much to drink? Is she okay?

“Sleep, baby,” Jack says. “I love you.”

She just can’t stay awake.

(She keens as Jack plows in and out her ass. She squeals and moans in pleasure. It’s beautiful. The man she loves sees her as a vessel for his come. For his cock.

“More,” she begs. “Harder.”

Derrick watches them go. Studying. Making sure they do it right. She plays with her clit just for Derrick, just for the Master of Masters. She tweaks the little bud between her fingers, dribbling down her thighs.

“You heard her,” Derrick says. “Harder.”

“Hn?” Jack says, like he’s falling into a trance, just from the motion of pounding her. And that’s so hot, so right, that he’s just as helpless as she is. That she’s slave to a slave. She can’t wait to be degraded over and over. Forever and ever and—)

* * *

“Keep thinking,” Derrick says. “You’re almost there. You’re so close to never having to think again. Remember, Summer.”

* * *

“Jack,” she begs. “Stop. Please, I—”

“Shh, shh,” Jack says, tying the bonds around her wrists. “I just want to

help you. To love you.”

“What?” she says. “What are you doing? What are you—”

“He’s doing what I told him to,” Derrick says. “But don’t worry. It will all make sense.”

“What?” Summer asks. “What are you—”

Derrick turns on the lights.

* * *

She drools out of the corner of her mouth.

“Is she okay?” Jack asks. “Sure you’re not overloading her?”

“She’s fine,” Derrick says. “Summer. Almost there. Keep going. Go as deep as you can.”

Her eyes roll back and she-

* * *

“You belong to me,” Derrick says.

There are hands on her breasts. Two fingers in her cunt. She’s never been so slick and wet. She’s never felt so good from a finger fuck.

“You belong to me.”

“I belong—” She blinks. Tries to pull her hips away. “No, I- Jack, help me, please help me—”

“You belong to me,” Derrick says.

Jack fucks her on his hand. “Say it, Summer.”

She whimpers as Jack hooks his fingers forward. Whimpers turn to screams. He knows every nook of her body, every spot.

The lights dance in front of her. It’s so hard to fight. It’s so hard when she’s this horny.

“You belong to me.”

“I belong to you,” she says. “I belong to you. I belong—”

* * *

“I’ll admit,” Derrick says, tying her ankles to the bedposts. “I almost felt guilty about this. Jack’s loved you for so long, and I’ve known you since you were a girl, really. It’s pretty immoral of me.”

Summer stares at the ceiling, glassy-eyed.

“It’s really only because he wanted you so badly that I’m doing this,” Derrick continues. “And I know it’s probably worse, that I’m my own brother’s master, but—” A shrug. “You don’t mind, do you Jack?”

Jack looks up from Summer’s face. He idly strokes her cheek. “No Derrick,” he says. “I belong to you.”

A smile. Domineering. Cold. “And really,” Derrick says. “I’ve wanted to do this to you since you were sixteen, Summer. You really are a beautiful girl.”

“I belong to you,” she whispers, knowing it to be absolutely true.

His grin grows wolfish. “But I waited,” he says. “And now you can transfer colleges, be with Jack, et cetera. And I have two lovely little companions. Isn’t that nice?”

“Yes, Derrick,” they reply.

“Good,” he says, tying the last knot. “Excellent. Jack, if you would?”

Jack gently kisses her forehead before moving down between her legs.

“Take her viriginity for me, Jack,” Derrick says.

She doesn’t pull at her bonds. She’s got no fight left. No energy to feel betrayed.

Besides.

“Take me,” she begs. “Oh Jack, take my cunt, I want you so bad, I—”

“I know, baby,” he says. “You’ve waited so long. You’ve been so good.”

“I want to be yours,” she says. She’s not sure which brother she’s speaking to. It doesn’t matter. She’s owned. She’s owned and she couldn’t be happier about it.

Jack positions himself on top of her. “It’s so nice,” he says. “Being a slave. Isn’t it?”

She knows he understands. Her perfect boyfriend. “Yes,” she breathes.

“Fuck her already,” Derrick says. “Jesus, Jack.”

They giggle to each other. Like they’re in on a secret.

They’re even closer now. Closer than they’ve ever been. Two best friends. Two slaves. No one else could understand.

Jack slides inside her.

She can’t wait for Derrick’s turn.