The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warnings

  • if you are a minor, your parents want me to keep this away form you.. but the law did not forbid you to write sex stories..
  • I have long given up on the notion of morality, but if you have a strong sense of moral, maybe you should stop reading now. Situations of mind control may offend you.
  • The author strongly encourage for all the female readers to turn this story into reality, however, the author cannot assume any responsibility if you screw up.

Comments are ****very**** welcomed at

This is my FIRST story, so, be generous. I am never good at writing stories, I tell a lot of stories but never good at writing.

If there are any one out there with similar fantasy, or if there are any girls who would like to hypnotize me, or like to be hypnotized by me, or would like to explore our hypnosis fantasies, please write me as well!

Post this to any where you want, please reprint with my e-mail address, the warning, and the entire work. Let me know where you have post this too. =)

anyways...

* * *

Supremacy.

key words. [mc hypno hyp Fd teen]

Johnny is the best debater in his school, infact, he is one of the best debater in the world. He has been the Captain of his all boy’s high school debating team for the past two years, and captured many national and international tittles. Naturally, Johnny have became one of those arrogant and over confident 17 years old. Not only is he full of himself, being very successful in an all boy’s high school, he has became less and less respectful toward his female opponents and generally to all girls. There were times where Johnny marched into feminist meetings in the local community centre and insulted everybody at the meeting, with his superior intelligent and speech abilities, there was very little that those feminist can do to but to keep changing their meeting time and location. Women bashing became his hobby for the last few months, he would take any opportunity to promote male supremacy. That means he would do it at any place and at any time. There was a time when Johnny insulted a 14 years old girl at the school’s co-ed drama club, she was hurt so badly that she storm out of the room crying. The idea of giving any apologies was remote in Johnny’s mind, he enjoyed every part of the rush in crushing a female sprit. Strangely, Johnny have many beautiful girlfriends, and many more ex-girlfriends. Some girls left him because of his stinky attitude, most of them got dump by him. Johnny believed man is far superior than women, therefore he should have multiple girlfriends at a time, he was very picky at his girl friends too, if they were less than a perfect to his opinion, he will walk away from that relationship. His friends warned him several times about his behaviour, they said it will eventually get him into deep trouble. The usual respond from Johnny was always, “How?". What can those girls do about it? Insult the captain of the debating team back? Ha! Trick him into a sex scandal? He is more than confident to defend himself. Call the police? What can the police do? There is freedom of speech. Beat the carp out him? That would only show how inferior and primitive females are if they have to resort to violence.

This is all going to change though, a twist of fate some may say, never pressure luck some may argue, but everything is going to change.

Today is a big Friday, the debating team got invited to a debate in a private all girls’ school. To Johnny’s team mates, it was an very exciting experience, a day off regular school is always exciting, it is was also a day of liberation from an all guys environment to an all girls environment. They are free to walk around the school and treated as guest, not only that there are more than enough beautiful teenage girls to look at, they can also socicalize at an incredible female to male ratio, greet by warmth and cheers and hugs from the student as heroes because they are the some of the very best debaters in the world. The boys cannot wait until the end of the day, when the debate actually start, there will be a thousand admiring female eyes on them while they show off their skills. But to Johnny, this experience is simply about the old battle between boys and girls.

But somewhere, someone is plotting a plan....

“The resolution of today’s’ debate is, resolve, “Boys are superior than girl” " Said the madam speaker, simple resolution to any on lookers, but debaters knows that it will be one of those topic which any one will fight until their last word, their last breath. “The affirmative will be represented by St. Robert’s College, while the negative will be represented by Madonna College for young ladies.” The crowd cheers for the negative home team. Infact, the girl’s team have an advantage, all they have to prove is that boys and girls are equal, then they will win the debate. Not a chance, to Johnny, he destroyed the girl’s argument, while his team-mate had became more conservative and try not to insult the girls, Johnny did not give them a chance to breath.

“Women are nothing but sex machine, their sole purpose were to breed, to help carry on the human gene, they are of course, important for domestic work, just so that they exist for something, but nothing more.”

“God purposely created women with lower intelligent to satisfy this domestic purpose..”

“The human civilization were built by men, why men? Because they are superior than women in all ways. Now that the civilization is fully developed, women are here to take the credits.”

“Not only all the great men in history were men, all the great failure of men were caused by women”

“Always remember, “Below every great man, there are a bunch of women!”

The girls in the audience, were angry and frustrated, never the less, were gentle and mannered enough to cheer for Johnny’s team-mate as they win the debate.

The boys stay behind as guest for dinner at the boarding school, they have a wonderful time, each one of them surrounded by a great bunch of girls. The boys agreed to leave by themselves and not together. They drove their own car there anyways, this is one of those Friday nights where you want to leave your friends behind. Johnny was having less of a blast there, he sat alone in his table, occasionally a girl or two will walk by and say “Hello”, but that was just out of a bare courtesy to an unpopular guest.

Johnny was bored, his friends are having a time of their life, and he is sitting in the middle of an idiot convention. “I will use the bath room then go home.” Johnny thought. So he got up and left the cafe. It is certainly not easy to find a men’s room in an all girl’s school. Especially in Madonna, it was built originally as an Abby located at the middle of no where, so it was built as big and as complicated as a castle. Part of the tradition in Madonna was lighting with candles, therefore hallways can be very dark, making it even harder for Johnny to find his way around. After about half an hour, Johnny was lost. Despite a of his masculine confidence, he is starting to become a bit afraid. He was lost in the dark. A man getting lost at an all girls school? What would his friends think about him? A full bladder doesn’t help him either.

“Lost?”

Johnny turn around, and saw this girl holding her candle lamp looking at him. She is about 15 or 16, at least judging from the sound of her voice. She was not a knock out beauty, not the type you will find in a modelling agency, but on a closer examination... She is about 2 inch taller than Johnny, but it is not surprising, Johnny is about five feet four inches. She have long blonde hair, long enough to reach her the back of her waist, the dim light in the hallway made it seems like a very beautiful wheat blonde colour, her hair was covering half her face... her face, Johnny’s attention was caught, she was so ..... so.... pretty... ? She didn’t have any make up on, she skin was smooth, and very pale, which made her bright red lips even brighter and more red even without any lipstick. Great figure, she was wearing her uniform, and everybody know how sexy the European school girls’ uniform can be, miniskirt, dark colour sport jacket designed to show the curve of a teenage girl, the shirt was tight around her chest area, which only show how her full size, firm breast is ready pop out anytime if she is grow any more mature physically. Her eyes, her eyes... they were cold, and they were blue... if there is anything such as “pure blue”, it can found in her eyes. He have never seen any eyes more blue than that of this girl.

“Are you lost?” That girl spoke again in a cute, yet very low, very soft voice.

“Yeeaa.... no no, I am just wandering around the school.... guys don’t usually get lost as easily as girls do..” Johnny managed to slap out of it, for a while at least. Her voice send a chill down his spine, she sound cold, but very soft. He try remain confident. But who is he kidding? He is lost, helpless, alone in the dark.

“you were that captain?” said the girl..

“of the debating team? Yes, yes I am, you watched our little debate this afternoon?” replied Johnny.

The girl nodded her head. Silent type of girl, Johnny thought. He glance at her deep blue eyes once again, but somehow a shock of coldness and fear ran down his spine. He wouldn’t want to look into her eyes again.

“My name is Johnny.... aruu... humm.. and...” Trying to extend his arm for a handshake. Johnny was quick to realize his speech was all broken up. The master of debating, most confident men in his team, breaking up before a teenage girl? He seems confused, yet he is lost, he don’t really know what to do but to let this girl help him.

“Sarah.” She extend her arm, wasn’t she holding the candle lamp with her right hand? Johnny must not have catch her move. She touches Johnny’s palm lightly, while Johnny gave his usual firm, confident squeeze to her hand, but she didn’t let go of Johnny’s hand right after he realise his squeeze, she gave the under side of Johnny palm a little jiggle, and slowly, and lightly rise his palm to his chest level, then very slowly withdraw her hand. For Johnny, that handshake was never over.

“Look at that spot”. Sarah said softly, pointing to a red wax mark on the floor. Johnny’s eyes followed her finger, and look, no, stare at the spot, as if it is the only thing in his world. Sarah looked at Johnny, studied his expression for a while, but Johnny didn’t catch it, he was too busy looking at that spot.

Sarah left his hand hanging in mid air, walked around him for an inspection, check if he got any weapon on him. None.

“You are not as difficult of a subject as I thought,” Sarah thought, “tonight, you are going to change your mind about girls, about women, you will really change your mind.... ”

Sarah put her hand back into Johnny’s hanging arms, and finish off the handshake.

“Follow me.” Said Sarah

“Sure”, said Johnny, snapping out of that altered state of mind, without realising he was in trance. Why did he say yes? Why did he follow her? But it seems logical to just follow her, it seems like it was more of his own idea than Sarah’s.

They walk for about another half an hour, if Johnny was lost before, he is more lost now, deep into this dark dungeon, Sarah is his only guide, his only hope. He felt helpless without this girl. All the time they were travelling, they were silent, Johnny try to stir up some conversation, but all Sarah did was nod.

The hallway became darker and darker, as much as Johnny do not like the idea of being lead around by a girl, he dare not to speak out, he is getting a bit afraid. Where the hell is he? He knows he is public enemy number one in this school, especially after that debating speech. Lucky though, Sarah seems friendly, even though she doesn’t say much. Then after about another half an hour of wandering around, Johnny became a bit tired, both mentally and physically, it was a long day. Where is she leading him to? He dare not to ask, he don’t want to offend Sarah, she is the only human being around. Lucky enough Sarah start talking back to him, Johnny was delighted to hear her voice, he have been waiting for her response for an hour now. That proved that she is a friend, right?

“Do you like the candle setting in our school? It is very difficult for stranger find their way, but is very romantic, don’t you think?” Sarah said, still with that very soft, deep, pleasant voice.

“Sure, it is very nice. Our school is brighter than the day after dark.” Said Johnny. Boy, he haven’t been so nice to any one in a very long while. Just playing along he thought, just wait until I find my way out of here.

“The Nuns said candle lighting help the student to concentrate more, if anyone is to just look at the candles, they will find it very easy to concentrate.” Said Sarah

“Yeah. Easy to concentrate.” Replied Johnny, unconsciously he responded by looking at Sarah’s candle lamp.

“if anyone is to stare at the candle light for a few minute, they will find themselves being more concentrate, on whatever they are doing. It make them feel good, very nice, very warm. Some people love that soft and relaxing tone of a candle light, it is so easy to concentrate, on the light, on her voice, they will find it very easy to concentrate on her voice.. as especially if her voice is soft.... deep... if you would try to look at the candle I am holding...” said Sarah, in a very dull tone.

“yes... look at her candle... " her voice was soo attractive, so soft, so deep, so gentle. Their walking phase became slower and slower.

“Just look, very easily, the candle light is so soft, flickering, look at it... , very gentle light, so very gentle, doesn’t it just relax your eyes when you look at it? So very relaxing.... especially after a long day... a very .... very looonnnggg day.... your eyes became so tired after a very looonnnng day.... all you want to do is just to look at the candle light... it clams my mind, very clam, it is calming your mind as well... feel the motion of the fire relaxes you...” Sarah kept whisphering into Johnny’s ear, she know his mind is slowing down, she know there is no way Johnny can escape. Johnny’s mind was conditioned to follow her, and to listen to her, without questioning.

“yes... it is very clam... clams my mind...".... Johnny was looking at the candle light now, eyes heavy.... he did have a long day... he is lost, exhausted... felt so nice to listen to Sarah .... they have stopped walking now, stopped in the middle of a hallway where there seems to be many doors around...

“So warm... so relaxing... so soft... as if you don’t really care about all the worries in the world... as if the world ends and begin with this candle light, as if my voice is the only sounds you hear...... wanting to hear more of my voice, wanting to stare deeper into this fire... stare.... deeper, deeeeeper...... deeeepr ......, hearing my voice..... my voice.... my gentle .... smoothing voice.... relax.... relaxing more and more..... relaxing.... relaxing.... deeeep.... deeep...” Sarah keep coaxing Johnny to relax.

“Very very gentle.... you feel your self drifting a bit now... not to worry at all.. let your self drift... it is normal to feel drowsy after a long day.. drowsy.... hard to think.... your mind is filling with my voice, filled with the candle light.... shhhh... shhh.... shhh... don’t have to think about anything... you like girls with blue eye don’t you? yess you do... look up Johnny.... just look up... look into my eye.... my soft deep, deep blue eyes... very deeep, ”

Johnny no longer know what is going on, her eyes, yes those eyes, he can melt in those eyes... they are so deep, so blue... especially under candle light... he cannot resist...

“yes, my deep deep blue eyes... just keep looking into my deep deep blue eyes.... very very deep.... find yourself looking, can’t look away from it can you, don’t worry, no worried, you felt like a helpless baby looking up into his mother’s deep deep blue eyes...”

“Deeper.... deeper... you are lost in our school.. now your are lost in my eyes... lost.... lost.... lost... you do not know how to get out of this school, you don’t know how to look away from my eyes. you are lost in my deep deep blue eyes... very nice... very gentle...”

Sarah’s eyes is about a few centimetres away from Johnny’s. Sarah’s opened up her eyes wide, yet those eyes seems to hide deeply within the high nose ridge of Sarah.. Johnny can smell Sarah breathing, smells like flower, smells like lily of valley... this is what girls smells like.. it is not a smell of perfume, it smells natural, and pleasant....

“Don’t you think my eyes are hypnotic? It seems like you are hypnotized by my eyes... hypnotized.... hypnotized by my voice.. hypnotized..... don’t need to think .... hypnotized boys don’t think.... hypnotized by my eyes... you know you can not resist my eyes... you want to keep looking into my eyes.... ”

A slight alarm bell rang in Johnny’s mind. Look away Johnny, she is hypnotising you... a girl is hypnotizing you!!! If you don’t look away, you will become her slave.... you will become her... but he can’t look away, he is lost. He don’t know how to look away. His mind was conditioned to respond to Sarah’s voice for the last hour. Sarah was the only he trust, only Sarah can help him... only Sarah... Sarah....

“looking.... still looking... feel good... feel peaceful... feel comfortable, you feel warmth in my eyes... you feel comfort.... looking into my eyes... my eyes .... my eyes...no worried... you are lost.... I am the only one who can guild you... I am your only guild.... your only hope.... you find yourself feeling a bit sleepy .... do you? yes you do... because your eyelid is feeling heavy, heavy, heavy.... heavy things drops, right Johnny? Heavy eye lid drops.... your eyelids is heavy... they are dropping... dropping... closing.... closeing...very good.... very nice... it is all right to sleep here... because you feel sleepy....... sleepy.... sleepy..... very sleepy... you are exhausted... mentally... physically.... totally.... Sarah is here to look out for you.... Sarah is here to tug you in.... sleepy .... shhhhhh..... shhhhh..... shhh... Johnny is going to sleep now.... going to sleep now.... ”

Johnny is going to sleep now.... Johnny is going to sleep now...

“Sleeping deeply.... deeeeper..... deeepeer... falling into a world of sleep.... falling.... just listen to my voice Johnny... listen carefully... carefully.... listen to my voice darling.... yes... darling listen to my voice... when I count up to three... you will be completely asleep ....”

“one... you are falling deeper deeper.... two.... you are sleeping already... you are just waiting the next number... the next number will put you deeply asleep... three..... you are deeply asleep.. deeply hypnotized.....”

Johnny, still standing, have his head hanging on his neck, is now deeply hypnotized by this mysterious girl.

“Now Johnny, you are deeply hypnotized, you will not wake up until I tell you to wake up, you will find it very easy to obey my command, you will find yourself wanting to obey me .... obey me... obey me... obey meeee.. listen to my voice and obey my voice... your mind is very open, very open.... very easy to listen and agree to my suggestion... you know you are hypnotized... hypnotized boys obey ...... do you understand? ”

“Yeeesssss.... " came a dull respond, his voice seems to be far away..

“you are my hypno slave Johnny... you are enjoying this ... you enjoy to be controlled by women, you insult women because you feel insecure with women..”

“yessss...” again, form the hypnotize Johnny.

“From now on, I will be mistress you will be totally under my command, you cannot resist me, you want to be willing slave... infact you will be Slave to all female, it is what you always want, right, Johnny?”

“yesss...”

“Say Mistress... say yes mistress”

“yesss Mistress”

“Say I will always obey mistress Sarah.. say it over five times... each times deeper printed in your mind......”

“I will always obey mistress Sarah... I will always obey mistress Sarah... I will always obey mistress Sarah... I will always obey mistress Sarah..., I will always obey mistress Sarah...” Said Johnny, as if a robot responded.

“You feel guilty and shameful for insulting all the girls, don’t you? You feel you have own them a lot, don’t you? ”

“Yes mistress...”

“you will do anything they ask of you to pay them back, won’t you?”

“yes mistress...”

“Follow me my dear....” Sarah gently took Johnny’s hand and lead him. She have been leading him for the last hour any ways, so Johnny didn’t feel strange to actually start doing what she want him to do.. They have reached a door about five steps away. Sarah turned the key, and lead Johnny in. It is Sarah’s dorm room, there are four bed in the room as she share the room with three other girls. Tonight is a little bit different though, the room is a bit over crowded. There are about ten girls in the room, waiting for Sarah. Who are these girls? One may ask? They are all Johnny’s mortal enemy. That 14 years old girl who storm out of the class after the “Verbal Rape” from Johnny. Some girls from the female supremacy group. (or feminist group known to the public). A girl from today’s’ debate was there too. They have all been insulted and degraded badly by Johnny before, they have been waiting for this chance to revenge for a while... if one can look around this room, he would no doubt found every girl having an evil grin on their pretty face as they see Sarah lead the hypnotized Johnny in. They have plan this day for a long time, they put all their money together to purchase books and intructions of hypnosis, gathering all they can know about mind control. Infact they have became the expert of hypnosis for the last few month, practising with each other, reading and sharing information. They set up today’s debate, purposely picked this resolution so Johnny will not make any friends. Purposely dimming the candle light on the hallway, purposely organise parties for the other girls in school so there will be no one else in the hall way. Johnny felt into the trap. He would have saved himself if he was easier on today’s debate, or try to make some friends... but he didn’t, look at him now! Just imagine what they can do to him! Johnny’s mind is totally open for control. Totally suggestible.

“Johnny,” Sarah said, " you can open your eyes, but you will remain deeply hypnotized and under my control....”

“yes. Mistress.” He opened his eyes wide, still and not blinking.

“Look at these girls Johnny, you have once insulted and humiliated them.... it is only fair if they are to do the same thing to you, right Johnny?”

“yes... mistress...”

“Good, now kneel on your knees, every women in this room are your mistress, you will obey them just as you have obeyed me... you mind will be open to their suggestions as well.”

“yes mistress...” Said Johnny, slowly kneeling down....

One of the girl from the background, Karen, a short strawberry blonde with huge grey eyes, and start to pet Johnny at the back. The girls have agreed not to used violence for revenge.

“Listen to me Johnny...” Karen said, “I am your teacher now, and I am going to teach you a few new concepts. Girls are superior than boy in every aspect, girls are smarter, girls are stronger, this world should belong to females... ’

“yess mistress.. teacher... girls are stronger ... smarter....” replied the hypnotized Johnny.

“you have a strong urge to serve any women, you will not be able to resist the command of any girls, from now on, girls are your Goddess. You worship girls, you live to serve girls, you are nothing but a humble slave to female.... " Karen gave the suggestions.

“I am nothing but a humble slave to female....” replied Johnny, in a dull voice.

“Johnny, you will pay for your crime against girls, you should pay for your crimes, don’t you think? " Asked Karen, with a very strong conviction.

“yess mistress... I must pay...”

“Johnny, how much money do you have in your bank account?”

“about 50,000 dollars....” replied Johnny, after a pausing for a moment.

The girls were suprise, they know Johnny came from a wealthy family, they know he have made himself a fortune form the scholarship in debating, and prices from his academic competition, but 50 000 is just a bit too much for a 17 years old.

“you don not have 50 000 anymore, tomorrow you will go the bank and transfer 49 550 dollars to the account number found in the paper in your pocket.” Karen then put a piece of paper into Johnny’s pocket. “after the transfer you will have no memory of ever having more than 50 dollars.. do you understand...” Ordered Karen.

“yes... mistress...”

“from now on, 90% of your allowance, price money, your work will be transferred into that account, do you understand? Furthermore you will write down your password to your bank account for me.”

“yes mistress” Johnny took a pen, and he wrote down what he was told to write down.

The girls giggled, revenge is sweet. Johnny is utterly hypnotized. They know Johnny will be their slave for the rest of his live.

“Whenever you heard any girl say, the word, “Johnny baby.", you will fall deeply in love with her, do you understand?”

“yes mistress..”

“whenever a girl came up to you and say the word “obey”, you will be deeply hypnotized and ready for any command she may give you, do you understand? ”

“I understand... mistress.. ”

“your will become very weak minded every time a girl kisses you, your will will start dissolve every time a girl kiss you, your soul will melt every time a girl kisses you, do you understand?”

“I understand.... Mistress...”

Karen smiled, and so did all the girls in the room.

“Johnny listen up, " a third girl, Stacey, the girls which Johnny insulted at the drama class, came in front of Johnny and spoke to him. “I am going to count up to three, you will become fully conscious, but your body will obey all our commands, you will be fully aware of your surrounding, but your body will be totally under our control...”

“yess mistress.”

“One, feeling more concise, two, hearing some of noise in background, three, fully aware of your surroundings now.... " Said Stacey.

“What the hell is going on?? Where am I?” Johnny said. Then he found himself kneeling in front of a bunch of girls, surrounded by some of his mortal enemies, locked together in a strange place. What is this?

“you are a nice doggy, you are on all fours now, crawling around..... hee hee and bark like a dog!! " Stacey can’t help but find herself giggling...

“There is no way I am going on my hand and .... what the ?... Woof woof” Johnny’s hand and feet went on the floor, he tried to say something, but it all came out a dog’s barking.... Johnny is fully aware of his action, but there is no way of stopping...

“Come on doggie, come and suck my toes!". Johnny cannot help himself but to suck Stacey’s toes...

“Are you ready Julie?” asked Stacey, ready for what, thinks Johnny? What is going on, why am I sucking her toes? Why am I barking like a dog? Where did Stacey came from?

“sit Doggie...” Johnny sat, like a dog, totally against his will, with his tongue stuck out.

“Chew this”, Stacey throw a bone at him, a chicken bone from Stacey’s dinner. Johnny chew that bone, doggie style, his mind was screaming not to, but his body obeyed her command despite of his resistance.

“lie down! Row!” Johnny obeyed again... Johnny can’t help himself, fear clouded his mind, tear ran down his eyes, he started to cry.

“I have hypnotized you Johnny,” its Sarah’s voice! yes, Sarah was the one who was leading him around, “you will feel fine, you mind will be re programmed into what we want for you, don’t worry, your mind is totally under our control, let yourself become my our slave... you will become that lovely baby whom everybody want...”

Julie, the girl with the camera, caught the whole doggie scene on tape. Johnny saw all the camera, then all the sudden he gather all his scattered will and try to make a run for this, freedom, I need to be free from these witches! I don’t have to take these, I can’t be hypnotized if I resist!!!

He got up, push Stacey aside, and run for the doors. There is no way these witches can catch me once I am out that door. I can run faster than them!

All he did was ran into the face of Sarah again, he looked into those deep deep blue eyes, then his mind came to a halt. His brains just stop functioning. There was that cold chill running down his spine again. In just a split second, all the other girls jump on to him and pin him to the floor. Face up. There was no way Johnny can move. He fought quite a bit, but only to tire himself further.

For the first time, Sarah broke her cold face and gave a small, but very evil smile.

“I expected this to happen, the previous hypnotic state was induced by relaxation, it keeps him under control for a while, but we have to totally break his will, the best way is to hypnotize through fear and post hypnotic conditions....” Sarah said to the girls, while Johnny was so scare now that he wet his pants. It was all caught on tape. What are they going to do to me?

Sarah slowly kneel down beside Johnny, who is pinned flat on the floor, she cupped her hands on his face, Johnny felt her hands, her hands were so warm, so soft, so gentle... she pull his head inches from her face, and make Johnny look directly into her eyes. Those hypnotic eyes.... there is that “Sarah Smell” again, a soft fragrance, smells like a valley of lilies. It remind him how he was hypnotized, how he surrendered to Sarah’s eyes. Then Sarah gave Johnny a soft kiss on his lips... Johnny all the sudden felt weak, as if a small drain to his will, he felt so very very weak, felt like his mind is loss, and lost, felt like his soul was melting, felt like he belonged to this girl. Felt his will to fight fading away.

Then Sarah let him go, the rest of the girls start moving in and cover his face with kisses, with each kiss, Johnny’s will fade away more and more, Johnny felt weaker and weaker, less and less able to resist these girls... he tried to fight them, he tried to not feel them, he tired to resist, but every time he came up with a spark of energy, it got kissed away... until he ran of energy, until he ran out a will to fight. He was conscious the whole time. He is their slave now, he will do everything they want... Johnny belongs to these girls now. They are his mistress. After about 30 minute of kissing, Johnny mind was totally weakened, completely broken. He eyes were half close, and blink a little bit, but his eyes seems lifeless. His is stripped from any will of his own. The girl’s will is his will. He can not fight them anymore, Johnny gave up. He cannot resist.

Sarah gave him one last, long, passionate kiss on his lips, then she said the magic words, “Johnny baby, Obey”. Johnny’s eyes slam shut, and went deep, deep into a hypnotic sleep, so deep so relaxed. At the same time, he felt in love with Sarah. He is totally in love with his mistresses, he want to serve them as their slave, he exist for them. He have other thought of his own now, no will of his own anymore, his mind, his body, his soul is totally under the control of these girls. He is in love. In love with these girls, he worship these girls. Love them, love this feeling.... obey obey..... obey..... obey.... obey.... obey.... serve... serve... serve... slave... slave... slave.... He cannot think of anything else.

The conditioning went on for the entire weekend. He was feed with whatever those girls spit out, he did not have any chance to sleep, dressed in whatever those girls allowed him to wear, performed the most degrading task one can imagine. Furthermore, he was made to make a speech telling the world how much inferior man are to women, why women should rule the world. Apologising to all the women on behalf of man. All these, of course, were caught on tape.

Form now on, Johnny can only think what these girl want them to think, he can only remember whatever those girls allow him to remember. Learn whatever those girls want them to learn. He can only enjoy or hate or feel only with permission from those girls. His mind is filled with so many post hypnotic suggestions that no conscious mind can even remember. He was conditioned to feel weak and helpless before any females. Even his dreams are programmed to recall how submissive he is to girls, especially to those before them. He cannot day dream anything but those beautiful teenage girls in that room that night. These girls have special power over Johnny now...

Johnny has became a complete slave now. Slave to all these teenage girls. His soul belongs to them, so does his mind, his thoughts, his body ..... belong to them forever and ever.

* * *

His friend never know why Johnny has became so gentle to girls all the sudden, they never understand why he have joined all the feminist group in the town to defend women from men. They never understand why Johnny has changed from a very strong willed, stubborn person into a person who is open minded (especially to girls.), and weak minded person. They never understand why he never again hang out in weekends but spend his time cleaning girl’s room at Madonna. There are more unexplained questions to this ex-debating team captain. He resigned his leadership soon after that fateful weekend, he felt responsible for the insult to the girls. Yet, he still speak out in many feminist convention and became the loudest voice advocating women’s right. He spend 32 hours straight trying to call up to all his ex-girlfriends and apologise for his action, and did almost anything they ask of him. From dressing up as a girl, to running naked in front of groups of girls. From paying them tribute, to devote many hours as their slaves. His own homework has became much less important than that of those girls in Madonna, he will never be studying during exam time, he will go to Madonna and help serve those girls with their study needs. To his friends, Johnny has became some kind of a saint to women, he will do anything to keep women happy. Strange world isn’t it?

What about Sarah and her gang? How did they discover the power of hypnosis? Would they stop after making Johnny their slave? Or do they have greater conspiracy ahead of them? Who are the other seven girls? Why was Sarah so cold? Who is Sarah next victim? How did Sarah became the head of this hypnotic gang? Where were the teachers? Will there be a next part of this story?

Questions questions..