The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Surrogate Master

by j wilhelmssen

“I have a dilemma”, she said, “and I really don’t know where to turn.”

She was an accidental friend, a woman I had met thinking she was the daughter of a British friend and musician I had met on line. By the time I had found out my mistake, she and I had built a rapport, and were well on our way to the closeness we had. We had graduated from Facebook posts to private chats to voice messages, which suited me well; she had a most charming Welsh accent, and was enamored of my soft-spoken baritone. Over the course of several months, we had shared many of our more private thoughts, and had by-passed most of our fundamental mistrust of people. So I was not surprised to hear her start a chat with that line.

“I don’t know if there’s anything I can do from here, m’lass, but I certainly can hear you out.”

“Wellllll...part of this is, I don’t know anyone here well enough to discuss this freely...at least, not with a male perspective. You’re one of the few men I’ve...met...” (Did I mention she had a giggle which was sensual and tinkling at once? She offered it here.) “with whom I feel safe enough to delve into my...delicate...position.” Safe...one of the most profane four-letter words of my existence. While I had never had problems with female company, and was the envy of many of my friends because of the women who would accompany me, most of the dates I had ended up over coffee and discussions about the latest jackass my “date” was seeing. The night would end with a beautiful body pressed tight against me in a warm hug, and a heartfelt thanks for being “safe”. So when she cursed and blessed me with the word, I concealed an inward sigh.

I said with a lopsided smirk, “And this delicate position? Something from the Kama Sutra, perhaps?”

She barked out a shocked laugh. “You don’t know how close to the bone you are! Have you seen some of the posts from my friend Andrew?” I had...and had suspicions about Andrew. Heavy-handed attempts at humor, together with some heavy-handed sexual suggestions, which sometimes bordered on outright instructions. Another apparent jackass in a long line. She was such a sweet soul; I really had no idea why she put up with the nonsense. “I...he’s...my god...I don’t know if I can bring myself to say this...he’s...well...he’s really...”

Somewhere, somehow, a myriad of pieces assembled into a finished puzzle in the back of my mind. “Whoa...he’s your master.” I took a second to process all that that implied. “Did you intend for Andrew to become your Master? How did this come about?”

Now that the truth was out, she exhaled, and the words spilled easily. “I’m not sure...I’ve always had a bit of a submissive streak, and when he started joshing about with me and being playful, I took it in stride.” True enough...she did enjoy playing the minx on line. “Then, he became more forceful and possessive, and that added a thrill to it, an edge. Drew me in just that wee touch more.” Her breath began to break rhythm, and her voice took on some distance. “When he told me when to call him, and told me what to do to myself as he spoke...it was in the midst of orgasm...I called him Master. I don’t quite remember if he said to, or if I gave it up. But he commanded me to call him Master Andrew”, I heard the tremolo deep within her, “from that point on, and there it is.”

“Oookay...it sounds like you’re familiar, even comfortable with your submissive side, and Andrew likes to play with it, and you’re getting pleasure from him...so...I guess I don’t see the dilemma. Is there something he’s doing or wants to do that’s outside the pale for you?”

A couple beats of silence.

“You know, don’t you?”

“Know what?”

“That’s how I knew I could speak of this to you. I could sense it in you. You’ve been a Master.”

Flashbacks from my first marriage. The first time Mary and I were alone, and I massaged her into a deep trance. Upon awakening, Mary re-focused, and said, “You can take me there any time you want. I’ve been controlled before, but not to that place. You’re quite the hypnotist.” When with a glance and a command, a tremor would run through her dancer’s body, and I would catch her as her legs would simply fold beneath her, her deep brown eyes making sure I was watching just before they rolled, white and blank into her head. The ramping up of her sensations as I pounded her mind and body at once, and she would scream out “YES, MASTER!!” just before her petit mort swept her conscious mind from her. And, yes, the absolute anguish when Mary tired of my childish attempts to deepen my control, took back my title and ran off with one of the women with whom she danced. Yes, I had been a Master...and a most tremendous fool. Twenty-five years and a great deal of practice had pointed that out clearly.

Still...it took me a few seconds to find my voice, and a few more to decide to open that door I had slammed shut long ago. “Yes, m’dear...yes, I have. But years ago.”

“Then tell me how to let him go. I’ve been trying to break free of him, but it’s worse than quitting smoking. I build up my courage, and will myself to break it off...and all he has to do is tell me to cum, and I do. He’s conditioned me. I know he has, and I let him. I can’t stop myself, and once it hits, I don’t want to. It’s soooo good, until it’s over and the afterglow wears down. Then I regain my wits, and am so disappointed and angry that I wouldn’t stand up to him.”

“That’s what you’ve wanted him to do to you, so you do. Simple enough. You still haven’t told me what he wants you to do that has you so freaked out. And frankly, I’m amazed that you can be freaked out”, I said through a chortle.

“You do know that I’m in Wales, yes?”

“Yeah, you mentioned that a while back.”

“Did you know that Andrew lives in the States? In fact, he doesn’t live that far from you.”

“That, I didn’t know. Glad we haven’t crossed paths.”

“He has an acquaintance in London who is also a dominant. He wants to hand me off to this man to finish my slave training hands-on.”

”Whaaaat??”

“He barely knows this man, met him on-line a month ago. I don’t know this man at all, and yet Master would have me meet him, sight unseen, and accept him as a new Master. And I’m ‘this’ close to saying Yes. Because Master Andrew says so. You must think me quite bonkers. Heavens, I sound mad even to myself right now.”

“You’re not crazy, m’lass, you’re just in a fantasy waaaaay over your head. And whatever Andrew is, he is no Master. Hell, he’s not even master of himself. Does he humiliate you, and order you to do embarrassing things just to prove your obedience?”

“He commanded me to wear a miniskirt with no knickers on the bus home from work one day, and sit across from any man I chose with my knees spread and ankles crossed. I had to take a picture of the man’s face when he noticed me, and e-mail it to Master...dammit, even when I’m pissed to the teeth at him, I can’t call the plonker Mas...Andrew. It took all my focus to call him by name just now. Bloody hell.” “Not surprising. He’s used your sexual response to domination to program you to his taste.” A plan began to form. Perhaps I could help her, even half a world away. “When you and Andrew chat, do you ever lose track of time, or your train of thought?”

“Not really...only seem to lose track of my free will. And me knickers.” A throaty chuckle this time.

“I’m wondering if you’ve ever considered thinking of Andrew as a drug, and you as an addict.”

If one could hear someone sit bolt upright across an Internet connection, I did then.

“Christ, my brother’s an alcoholic, in recovery. I’ve heard him use near spot on the same words to speak of booze as I do of Mas...”

“Do NOT use that word with me when speaking of Andrew!! Do...you...hear...me?” I had never spoken a gruff word to her, thank goodness; the shock value was invaluable at this moment. “What did your brother do to recover? Do you know?”

I heard her swallow, and wet her lips. Good...her unconscious mind was reacting to the shock. “Yes...sir,” she gulped. “He had to find something to replace the drinking. Whether it was meeting with other recovering folk, or doing some charity work or a hobby. He had to find a surrogate.”

“Clever lass that you are, you deduced I have been a Master and have controlled women. Do you know how I’ve taken them over?”

“No, Sir, I can’t imagine.” Softly, trembling.

“I hypnotize them. I train them to follow my voice as they follow their own thoughts. I do not train by humiliation, though; I train with positive reinforcement. I train them to be strong within themselves. Do you know why?” She gasped, and remained silent. “Because it’s more entertaining for me to control strong women than weak ones.” A small moan leaked from her chest. “In spite of how Andrew has made you feel, I come to know you as a strong woman who knows what and who she likes. He’s manipulated your submissive persona into a addict in need of a fix that he’s fooled you into believing only he can supply. I propose that you need a surrogate of your own. A surrogate Master who can fill the void in you that breaking away from Andrew will leave, and then leave you stronger for it.”

“You...is there a way...can you...would you...walk me through this, by voice alone? From where you are? Do you think you could hypnotize me here, so I can be strong enough inside to stop following M....”

“HE...IS...NOT! YOUR MASTER ANY LONGER!! His name is Andrew!!! If I am to take this upon myself, I will not stand for hearing anything but his name from here on out. Do you follow me?”

“Yes, Sir. His name is......Andrew.”

“Good girl! You’re not used to me being firm with you, are you?”

“No, Sir, not at all.”

“Good girl for being honest with me! Get used to it quickly.”

“Yes, Sire.”

“What was that?”

“I said, Yes, Sir.”

“No, you didn’t.”

A heartbeat, and another swallow. “Oh...I called you Sire. Did you hypnotize me already?”

I relented. “No, dear heart, I only have done on a small scale what Andrew had hammered into you as long as you’ve known him. And you must really want quit of him to switch allegiances so quickly.”

“It’s so much easier with you. Perhaps because I have trust in you to start with?”

“Praps. Have you ever been hypnotized before?”

“No, but have been to a show and a friend of mine went up on stage. She became a statue every time the hypnotist said ‘freeze’ and she actually orgasmed from having a toy gun pointed at her...ohhhhh.” I heard the chair squeak beneath her. “You could make me...if you put me under, you could....”

“Yes...I could make you cum on command. And probably will have to, just because Andrew used your orgasm as reward for his operant conditioning.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm....”

“Take your hand away from yourself, and follow my words.”

“...ohhhh...How did you guess what I was doing?”

“I’ll tell you later, or not. Right now, you follow my words.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Follow my words, and let the sound of my voice wash over you like warm surf.”

“Yes.”

“The warm surf of my voice washes over you, the waves gently swim about your body, and the warm water begins to wash away the tension of your day.”

“Warm...”

“Yes, the warm melts the muscles of your body as it flows around and through you...feel the muscles themselves becoming more liquid and relaxed with every word I say, every breath you take.”

A sigh.

“Breathe in relaxation and exhale any tenseness as the liquid of your muscles flows into the warm surf of my voice, and is carried away, washing the day-to-day cares with them.”

Silence, then a long breath released.

“Isn’t it interesting to notice how much of the tension of the body begins with the tension of the mind...that’s true, isn’t it?”

“Mmmhmmm.” “One of the wonderful things about letting go and relaxing so, so deeply is that your mind and body can relax and go to the same depth...and it feels so good to let go and relax your mind and body...and that’s true, isn’t it?”

“yessss...”

“And I know that you can’t help but not notice how the warm surf of my voice is washing over your brain now, and melting the day-to-day thoughts away to liquid, just as your muscles are liquid. And the deeper your mind relaxes, the more your body can relax, and the more your body relaxes, it’s easier and easier to let your thoughts flow away. You can’t help but not notice as your mind becomes less and less focused as the warm waves of my voice wash again and again over your brain.”

“...waves....”

“The only response-ability you have now is to melt deeper into my voice, and the deeper you go, the better you feel, and the better you feel, the deeper you go. Do you follow?”

“...uhhnhuhhh....”

“Do you follow completely?”

“...sssss.”

“Stay as blank and relaxed as you are, and you can’t help but not notice how you can relax even more, yet still speak to me as if you’re fully awake. Do you follow?”

“Yes...massssterr...”

“Follow my words carefully now. I am replacing Andrew, but I am not your master. Do you follow completely?”

“Yes, sire.”

I had to stifle a laugh; the wordplay in my head was too much. “I cannot be your sire; I didn’t father you. Let your unconscious mind choose a more suitable title for me.”

A brief moment passed. “Yes...my lord. You will rule me now.” “I shall rule you, yes; I accept the title. You will follow me completely when you are entranced.”

“I shall, my lord.”

“I will now give you some affirmations. Affirmations are condensed truth, are they not?”

“Yes, my lord.”

“Good girl! When you hear affirmations, they are true, and when you say affirmations, they become your truth, don’t they?”

“Yes, my lord.”

“Good girl! Repeat after me: I am a woman who knows what she wants.”

“I am a woman who knows what she wants.”

“I am a strong woman who knows what she wants.”

“I am a strong woman who knows what she wants.”

“I want to be free from Andrew’s rule”

“I want to be free from Andrew’s rule”

“I want to follow my lord”

“I want to follow my lord”

“I want to follow my lord completely.”

“I want to follow my lord completely.”

“To follow completely is to obey.”

“To follow completely is to obey.”

“I want to obey my lord.”

“I want to obey my lord.”

“I want to obey my lord completely.”

“I want to obey my lord completely.”

“You’ve done well, m’lass; relax deeper, and enjoy the peace of mind and let my voice carry your waking mind farther and farther from you, as your sleeping mind opens to my voice. Do you follow?

“Yes, m’lord.”

“And you obey?”

“Yes, m’lord.”

“In a moment, I will count from 5 to 1. As I count down, your waking mind will return, but will stay deeply entranced until I tell you to open your eyes. Whenever I say ‘sleep, lass’, you will return to this deep, deep trance before the next thought crosses your mind. Your waking mind won’t have to think about it; it will just happen. Do you obey?”

“Yes, m’lord.”

“What happens when I say, ‘sleep, lass?’”

“I sleep and obey m’lord.”

“Good girl! And it feels good to be a good girl, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, m’lord.”

“It gives you pleasure to be a good girl, yes?”

“Oh, yes, m’lord.”

“The pleasure builds every time I say good girl, doesn’t it?” “Mmmm, yes, m’lord.”

“It feels sexy to be a good girl for your lord, doesn’t it?”

“...ahhhhh....”

“Good girl!”

“..huuuh...huuuh...”

“Good girl!”

“yessss...m’lord...yessss...”

“As I count from 5 down to 1, your waking mind returns, but does not come out of trance until I tell you to open your eyes. Your pleasure will continue to build until your eyes open; when they do, you will have the most powerful, pleasurable orgasm you’ve ever had...twice as nice as any before. And you will orgasm again whenever I and only I say, ‘good girl’. Do you obey your lord?”

Her voice strained against the fire building within her. “...uhhh...yes...my...uhh...lord...”.

“5...4...3...2....1.....open your eyes.”

Silence, then a sharp intake of breath, then a low moan which soon became a wail. “Ooooahhh...whaaaa...my god...my lord...haaaah....” Incomprehensible grunts and half-words as the afterglow took over. A full five minutes of panting, before any sense came out. “My lord...what did you do to me? Andrew never made me feel anything close to...” A pause. “My lord...he’s Andrew now. I can’t even think of him as my...my...he’s...just...Andrew.” More silence. “And you...you’re...my Lord.” Another break; then, quiet sobs.

“Are you alright, lass?”

“Better than alright, m’lord. Free,” she said through her tears. “He shan’t send me off now for training; I’ve been trained good and proper, and blessed be.”

“ I will let you go as soon as you cut your ties with Andrew. I command you to block his channels of contact with you from now on. I’d wipe him from your memory, but I want you to remember the difference between being dominated by someone who cares and someone who doesn’t.”

“Yes, m’lord. May I ask m’lord a question?”

“Anytime.”

“Is there a need to release me from your servitude? I have never felt so safe, so...full of self, and centered. Not to mention so sated!” The saucy giggle returned.

“I am no master, lass. Just a man with a gift and a skill, who knows better his boundaries these days. You are a great subject in both ways, but the power you’ve given me would go to my head. When I believe I’ve taken power instead of been granted power...that’s where my madness lies. You are safe from Andrew now, but not from the Andrew within me. Rest in me a bit...then go, and live your life free. Free to choose whom you will serve, and how.”

“You truly are a kind lord, m’lord.”

“Please...don’t stay around long enough to find out what kind, lass.”