The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Survival

For you to defeat, the Gods
Impossible, you can never... defeat
The Gods, impossible
For you to defeat, the Gods
“Impossible”Wu-Tang Clan

Psionic_X looked down upon the sleeping man, a mixture of anger and fear that was so palpable the man snapped awake, his eyes instantly locating the source of what disturbed his sleep. The man sighs in resignation and slowly eases himself from the two naked women sleeping soundly on either side of him.

Standing he briefly watches them sleep. Both Chinese-American, gorgeous Kara and exquisite Lily. Two friends he had met in the grocery store in the early evening.. They weren’t particularly interested in the man at first. But that didn’t matter. It had been sometime since that had made a difference at all. They had come home with him and he had used them long and rough deep into the night. Usually he would have sent them on their way, but he had enjoyed them greatly and decided to make a weekend of it. Possibly make them regular sluts. Yes, he had enjoyed them immensely.

The man padded naked into the bathroom and pissed. He could feel Psionic_X watching him. The sensation was odd.

“We need to talk. Its important” Psionic_X said, struggling to keep pleading out of his voice. He failed. The man looked at him and sneered then turned away and started the shower.

“Look, you can’t do this! You still need me! I have a lot more stories to tell. I can help even more than I already have.”

The man continued ignoring Psionic_X and started soaping himself under the hot water. It felt good. Almost as good as the two Asian sluts had last night. The man smiled at the memory of both women on their knees, sharing his cock. He recalled how easily Lily had come under his spell and how Kara had been confused. Vaguely aware something wasn’t right, but unable to fight it. His cock began to harden at the memory.

“You can’t just ignore me! You can’t just toss me aside! It isn’t my fault you haven’t written for more than a year! There are 20 half finished stories in the que! You could have finished any of them! You could have posted at will. But you chose not to! You can’t blame me for that!”

The man cut the shower and stepped out. Going to the sink he shaved and brushed his teeth, the whole while under he gaze of Psionic_X. The man had never gotten used to it. It was weird. Its part of why he had made the decision he had. The decision that had Psionic_X begging and pleading.

The man grabbed a towel and dried himself. He left the bathroom and went back into the bedroom, followed by Psionic_X.

“So that’s it? You’ll just ignore me? You think its that easy? You think I’ll just go away? Well you’re wrong! I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here.”

The women began to stir as the man dressed. By the time he was fully clothed in jeans and a black t-shirt sporting a silver Superman symbol, they were fully awake. Lily gazed lovingly at the man, the intense pleasure of last night uppermost in her mind. Kara also gazed at the man, only her gaze was a continuation of last night’s confusion. Certainly she recalled the ecstasy brought on by the man’s skill, pleasure as she had never before experienced. But still, something was off about the situation. Why had she come willingly? She wasn’t attracted to Black men at all. And the things she had done with Lily caused shame and the desire to do such things with her best friend again to war with each other. She wanted to say something, to ask what was going on or maybe just leave but before she could, the man spoke and did so with such power and authority that Kara was too intimidated to speak up or leave.

“Go shower. Do it together. Fresh toothbrushes in the drawer. When you finish, get in the kitchen and make me breakfast. You’ll find everything you need. Now get cracking.”

Both women hustle to obey, Lily eagerly, Kara less so.

“Well look at you. Remember what a loser you were before? You couldn’t pay for it! Now, you have hot Asian women you met just last night cooking you breakfast. This is all because of of me. You can’t just toss me aside. I made you!”

The man goes to his desk and sits, turning on his laptop.

“Goddamn it! Say something! Don’t ignore me! Not me! You can’t just make me disappear like this! I won’t let it happen! Understand me? I won’t let it happen!”

The man types in his password and logs on. He then swivels in his chair and looks at Psionic_X.

“Obviously I have watched Fight Club way too many times. Pay attention Psionic. Pay very close attention. You are not steel balled Tyler Durden. I am not the wimp Narrator. I am in control here. I am. And you are not going to disappear. You will simply be “merged” with me. No more talking out of turn. No more of your insipid attempts to be the dominant personality. No more of me talking to thin fucking air in public. You’ll become part of me fully...as it should be. You won’t “die” or anything like that. In fact you’ll be more alive than you are now. So relax. Let it happen. Because it is going to happen my imaginary friend. Believe it. Know it. Accept it. Because I created you and I decide what’s what.”

The man turns back to to his computer and logs on to his email.

“Fuck you!” screams Psionic_X. “You will not rid yourself of me! You will not discard me like one of your hypnotized whores! You were nothing without me and you’ll be nothing without me!”

The man again ignores Psionic_X and begins to compose an email to Simon. Psionic_X, realizing what happens panics and take a more conciliatory tone.

“Hey you having Simon take down the stories?”

“Yes.”

“Why not just leave them?”

“No reason to leave them up. I won’t be writing anymore under that name any longer so I figure it and the stories can go bye bye.”

“Listen, why not leave them up? For people to read and appreciate? No reason to deprive your loyal readers is there.”

“No one gives a damn about those stories. No one will miss them. I’m going in a totally new direction. I want those stories gone.”

“C’mon! Think of those people you wrote stories for! Think of how they will feel you taking down something so personal to them.”

“If they haven’t downloaded the stories I wrote for them, or if anyone else who is a big fan hasn’t, then that’s too fucking bad! Because Simon will be taking them down about five minutes after I hit send. Its over Psionic, deal with it.”

“Hey I’m done, I get that. But the stories too? Why not leave them for others to find and enjoy, as you found and enjoyed the stories on the site and became inspired...in many ways.”

“Seeking immortality Psionic? That’s tough because the stories are coming down.”

“Jason, please....”

The man stops just before hitting send and swivels in his chair, surprise on his face. Psionic_X, startled steps back.

“What?”

“You called me by my name. In the almost five years since I conjured you up, you have never once called me by my name. Its a bit disconcerting.”

“Oh that. I suppose I was a bit impersonal. But its different now.”

“You really are desperate! Well no matter. You are merging with me Psionic and those stories are going away.”

The man reaches to hit send....

“What’s your favorite story by an author who no longer writes?”

The man hesitates.

“The Book, by Blackie. You know that.”

“Yes I do. And that story was posted a decade before you discovered the site and started writing yourself. What would have happened if you hadn’t read that story? It was a big inspiration to you...one of the stories that made you want to write.”

The man’s finger wavers....

“Who is your favorite author who no longer writes?”

“You know its Voyer.”

“Indeed I do. How many times have you read your favorites of his? I bet you can recite Balance of Power by memory.”

The man chuckles and pulls his hand from the send button.

“ How about Mountain Man? He posted his final story just six months before you started writing, yet his stories provided tremendous inspiration for you.”

“True, true. But you are mentioning authors who are much better writers than I am.”

“That isn’t the point Jason. The point is that there work is still there for everyone to read and enjoy and be inspired by. They even provide ideas for real life hypnotic role play...as you can well attest.”

“Hahahaha! Yeah, I can.”

Psionic_X senses victory and decides to close the deal with some ego stroking.

“Think of all the guys who have written you asking advice about books you mention or just loving the concept in a story. Think of the women who sent you pics and who you wrote about. You’re a very good writer to many readers Jason. Do you really want to deprive them of those stories?”

“Hmmm....”

“You worked hard on those stories. Why not leave them there? They won’t do any good if they are taken down. Besides, you do recall why you started writing in the first place don’t you? Your primary reason?”

“Yeah....”

“That’s right, so that there would be some quality interracial mind control out there in the electronic ether. If you take it down its back to the bullshit that you were tired of, like witchdoctor’s. And back to stuff you hate like some powerful Black guy living in squalor bequeathing his power to some White guy who in turn makes himself the Big Kahuna. You erase those stories, there won’t be anything out there. I mean even after a year away, there still isn’t anyone writing the stuff you wrote. No one has picked up the slack.”

“Yes, but I do intend to write more...just under another name, that’s all.”

“That’s all well and good, but leave these up! People love that stuff! Need it even. Delete the email Jason. Its the right thing to do.”

The man leans back in his chair and thinks for a moment. The leaning forward, hits delete. Psionic_X breathes a sigh of relief. Now if he could just buy a little more time to save his own ass....

Lily enters at that moment, wearing only a white towel from her shower and announces that breakfast is ready. Perfect timing.

The man gets up and heads to the kitchen, his stomach grumbling. He was ravenous after his hard night’s work.

He reaches the kitchen and while it smells great, the dishes are unexpected. Psionic_X answers the question before the man asks it of the girls.

“Looks like these ladies have made you a hearty breakfast of you-tiao (fried bread sticks), Shandong shao bing (unleavened sesame cake) and dou jiang (fresh soy milk served steaming hot in a bowl).

The man, again startled turns to look at Psionic_X, the question clear on his face.

“I’m an aspect of your subconscious mind Jason. The subconscious mind which is vastly powerful and possess’ virtually limitless knowledge. You have watched so many Chinese flicks with subtitles over the year’s that I am now fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese and it was also enough for me to know a lot about Chinese cuisine, including a traditional Chinese breakfast.”

The man, satisfied by the explanation, turns to the girls smiles and sits. They serve him and he digs in. Lily delights in the man’s clear pleasure at the meal while Kara wonders if they will be allowed to leave. She had felt her mind clearing during the simple act of making breakfast but now, in the man’s presence, she feels constricted, locked in place by both a powerful fear and an irresistible desire for more of the insane pleasure the man gave her last night.

The man demolishes the breakfast and leans back, sated. He then spies the two women, both wearing towels and a new hunger emerges. Lily is broken. No need for any further conditioning. But Kara, she wasn’t. She was fighting it, seeking a way out of this. But the man had already decided they were going to join his small harem. He reaches and grabbing Kara’s arm, roughly pulls her to him. Looking at Lily he orders her to clean the kitchen, then forces Kara to her knees.

He orders her to take out his cock, which she does with trembling fingers.

“Look at me.”

Kara looks into the man’s eyes and feels that irresistible pull drawing her in, just as it did in the grocery store, scattering her thoughts, shattering her will, leaving a blank slate for him to write upon.

“In a moment Kara, you will suck my cock. And you as you suck, you will fall deeper ad deeper into my power. You will become more and more mine. Your will drains away, your power is of no consequence, your desire only to please me. As your head goes up and down,up and down, you fall deeper and deeper into my control. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Say yes Master.”

“Yes Master.”

“Suck my cock Kara.”

The beautiful Chinese woman leans forward, taking the large cock into her mouth. She begins to suck and feels the heated wetness between her thighs increase. And as her head moved up and down she felt herself become more and more submissive.

Psionic_X watched this with great interest. He watched the man more than he watched the Asian beauty suck and the man took note.

“Really? Don’t you have an imaginary home to go to?”

“You truly love this don’t you?”

“Is that a trick question?”

“Its a powerful feeling isn’t it Jason? Any woman, anytime, anywhere. Its addicting isn’t it? having that kind of power?”

“There is a point in there somewhere.”

“Remember how you were before? How you were before you started writing? How you were before I came along? Before the stories changed you?”

“I changed myself.”

“Yes but the stories were the catalyst. They started you on the path. From a total loser with women to an irresistible mack. Recall how you felt after you wrote after your first four stories. The things that happened. Especially after you wrote Eleven Pages and Concentration.”

“It was amazing.”

“It was extraordinary! With each story you wrote, your personal power grew geometrically! Just by writing!”

“There was more to it than that.”

“Yes but the writing changed everything. The writing gave you the mindset you needed to transform yourself. From simp to pimp in 30 stories. A title like that and you have a best selling ebook on your hands.”

The man shifted his attention to Kara, who had picked up speed, sucking harder, deeper, submitting to her fate faster.

“Kara, when I cum in your mouth, swallow it all. And know that what you are swallowing is obedience. Obedience to me. I’m coming Kara...now!”

The Chinese beauty does as she is commanded, capturing every splash of his cum, consuming it all, draining even the tiniest drop from the man’s cock. And in that instant, the confusion Kara had felt from the moment the man had picked her and Lily up was sluiced away. This was where she belonged, on her knees, servicing her powerful Master. Because pleasing him pleased her.

Lily had long finished cleaning and hopefully watched. The man beckoned her over. When she cam near he pulled her down into a deep, sensual kiss that brought his cock back to life.

“Go into the bedroom. Take Kara. Do start without me.”

He watched them leave.

“I’m wondering why you bothered getting dressed.”

“Its funny. I approached them last night because they looked like two of my favorite actresses from those old school Shaw Brothers kung fu movies I watch all the time. Kara Hui and Lily Li Li. What’s funny is that the one that looks like Lily Li Li is named Kara and the one who looks like Kara Hui is named Lily. Only in my life, you know?”

“I see you intend to write stories about Asian women.”

“Yeah. I always meant to. Don’t know why I never really have, seeing how I date so many.”

“Dating. Yeah. That’s what they call it.”

The man chuckles.

“You plan to use my idea for a series of stories centering on Asian females. Its only fair you keep me around.”

“What’s fair got to do with it? I’m tired of Psionic_X. Time for a change.”

“Its not change when you plan to use the stories I brought you. You plan to finish and post the stories in the que. Stories I brought to you. Allow me to stick around until you finish.”

“The stories in the que? Plus the Asian series that’s still just in my head? Fuck that! You’ll be around for months and that’s if I don’t fall off the writing again.”

“So what? Its not so bad is it? You’re in control and you can merge me at will. Let me finish this run, however long it takes you, then you can move on. In the meantime, I’ll continue to help you.”

“You mean you’ll continue to try to takeover the world Pinky!”

“I promise to make no more attempts to become the primary personality.”

“Bullshit! That is your primary goal!”

“No longer. I know I can’t beat you. I know that you’ll merge with me and I accept that. I just want a few more months to finish the stories I have brought you. Then its over.”

The man stands and looks Psionic_X in the eyes. It was so strange, looking at himself without a mirror. He simply couldn’t get used to it. Wouldn’t allow himself to get used to it. Because getting used to it would mean he was crazy.

“Okay Psionic, you can hang around until I finish the stories in the que.”

“As well as the Asian stories?”

“Yes, as well as the Asian stories. Two conditions though.”

“Name them.”

“You make any attempt to become the prime personality, its a wrap. I’m sending you to the cornfield. No second chances, no talking your way out of it, no excuses. Just one attempt. Or if I even sense some subtle long term master plan at work, Psionic_X goes bye bye.”

“Understood. The second condition?”

“No more talking out of turn. You speak when spoken to unless you have something vital to tell me and rest assured Psionic, if what you have to say doesn’t profit me in anyway, that mystical cornfield awaits you.”

“I understand.”

“You’d better. Because I am not playing. One misstep and you’re done.”

The man turns and leaves the kitchen, going to join the women in the bedroom. Psionic_X breathes a sigh of relief. That was close. very close. But he had done it. But he couldn’t celebrate. The man had meant every word of that threat. One misstep and Psionic_X would cease to exist. But even if Psionic_X played nice, he was done when those stories were. That wasn’t going to happen. He had every intention of being the prime personality. But it would take finesse. Every move had to be the right move. And he would make those moves as he faced doom either way so why not go out fighting?

The man believed that he had the upper hand. And for the moment he did. But it wouldn’t last. And Psionic_X only required a instant. A moment of weakness and Psionic_X would be ascendant. And that moment would come. And when it did, Psionic_X wouldn’t just survive, he would conquer.

End