The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Susan’s Toys

Chapter 2

“Tim, Jack here, we need to talk.”

“Did you investigate that witch?” Tim sounded on edge.

“Yes, that’s what we need to talk about, I’m at McGreery’s bar, join me.”

“What did you find out?”

“Tim, let’s chat, over a drink.”

“You don’t feel it’s safe to talk on the ‘phone?” Jack was really beginning to worry about his friend’s paranoia.

“Just get yourself over, I’ll set up the drinks, what do you want?”

Tim arrived to find the drink already sitting waiting. He was nervous and watched his friend closely for any signs of, well he wasn’t sure, strangeness.

“Well?

“Well, Tim you were right, she certainly strange.” Tim relaxed a little and sat opposite his friend he drank the Gin and Tonic down in one.

“Are you going to expose her?”

“Tim, we need to be really careful here, I mean, this story of yours seems so far fetched, and people sue, you know.”

“But you saw for yourself, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Tim, I saw, but we need to be very careful how we handle this”

The relief on Tim’s face was obvious. He had feared that his friend, too, might have ended up like the others, but no, Jack was a strong minded man, a Journalist with many, many years of experience, no one would be able to fool him.

“I’ll get them in, then we’ll talk.” He went to the bar. They needed a good plan, because this story was, Jack explained to Tim, Dynamite. It had to be handled carefully, after all who would believe such a thing could happen?

“The important thing, Tim, is we need to stick to the realms of reality, we need hard facts, not fiction, no speculation, this is going to be hard enough to sell to my editor, so no embellishments, tell me everything you know.”

Tim talked and they drank for three hours. He told Jack about how since this woman had moved into the neighbourhood; one by one the men had been lured round to her. Men who Tim knew were real men, married men who kept their wives in place in spite of the liberal values around them, had suddenly become, well, almost subservient, and not only to their wives, but also this woman. Some were even becoming polite to women in general, and he didn’t mean polite in the old fashioned sense, but politically correct, avoiding demeaning them in any way! He listed the men in question and Jack was astonished, especially when Tim pointed out that most of them were buying flowers for their wives, and for this Susan woman. Rumour even had it that they were doing the cooking and cleaning at home while their wives were socialising at Susan’s.

God forbid it but some were even ironing their own shirts, and one who had previously a reputation even amongst these real men fir his uncompromising attitude was doing all the ironing at home, and taking ironing in!”

Jack knew he had to act fast, if only for his friend’s sake. He went to the bar and ordered two more drinks. “We’ve got to act quickly!” he said downing his drink in one.

“Great!” Tim was visibly relieved that Jack was taking this as seriously as it needed to be taken. His Gin and Tonic slid down quickly and he stood and followed Jack to the door. As they went into the early evening air Jim felt the world move around him in a sudden pirouette. He reached for the door post to steady himself. Jack barely caught him.

“I guess I’m not used to drinking in the daytime.” The words falling disorientated from his mouth which felt almost numb. He tried to steady himself, but his legs felt detached. Jack took a grip under his shoulder and almost carried him to the car.

“Oh boy! I haven’t been drunk like this since college” the words were slurring.” He fell through the open car door and the world ran away from him as sleep overcame him.

Susan was pleased. Jack felt a wave of pleasure as she grinned at him.

“Well done, Jack now carry him to the couch, where he can sleep it off.” Jack was pleased to obey. “Now for your reward.” Susan took the crystal from around her neck and held it, spinning in front of him. Jack felt warm and comfortable, as the colours of refracted light danced before his eyes.

“Now, Jack you remember the crystal, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Sleep was already overtaking him.

“Heavy eyes, Jack, but you can’t close them, can you?”

“No, mistress.”

“You feel aroused, Jack, don’t you?’

Jack did, and uncomfortable as his arousal began to take physical form..

“Jack do you ever masturbate?”

Jack hesitated, he had never admitted this to anyone. He felt strangely at ease, and a little silly, he giggled a little as he replied “yes.”

“You like that, don’t you, Jack?”

He felt a warm arousal as he answered again, “Yes.”

“That’s nice, Jack, I’d like you to show me how you masturbate.”

Jack was unbuttoning his trousers and reached inside his underpants as his penis was growing, he drew it out of his foreskin and began rhythmically stroking it. Susan watched as it grew to full stiffness and Jack’s strokes became faster and faster. Jack felt his heart race as excitement grew within him.

“You like that, Jack, don’t you?”

“Oh yes,” Jack was stroking faster as he felt he would explode at any second.

“Jack, Susan doesn’t like messy cum all over her room, you can cum, but you must catch it all in your hand, okay?”

Jack nodded his excitement was uncontainable, he stroked faster and faster, nearing release, craving release, then with a sudden jerk he covered the end of his penis with his hand, his body twitched as he released himself into his hand, his warm seed seeming to fill his hand some almost escaping between his fingers.

“That feels good, Jack, doesn’t it?”

“Yes” Jack was so pleased with himself.

“Look at what you have in your hand, Jack.”

Jack opened his hand and stared at the sticky liquid.

“Looks delicious, Jack, doesn’t it?”

Curiously it did

“You would love to know what that tastes like, wouldn’t you?”

Jack hesitated, he wasn’t sure, he’d never felt like eating his own seed before, he looked up and the colours refracting from the crystal filled his vision, he looked back at his hand, covered with the sweet looking white liquid, he would just try a little. His hand moved to his mouth and his tongue just touched the stickiness on his hand.

“Tastes good, Jack, doesn’t it?

It did.

“You need more of that, Jack, it tastes so good, you must eat it all, mustn’t you?”

Jack craved more of the taste, he greedily licked his hand until he had managed to get it all into his mouth. He loved the taste, the consistency, he wondered how he had lived so long without this sensation. Then he realised, that it was because Susan’s words hadn’t been his thoughts before, he hadn’t been complete, he hadn’t been able to think properly, but now he was content, complete.

Susan smiled, she knew that if he would do this for her he was hers, completely, all resistance gone. With Jack it had been so easy. Now she would turn her attentions to Tim.

Jack left knowing he had to call at the florists on the way home and he was already feeling aroused at the thought of seeing his wife, and was wondering what he could do to please her.