The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXVII (Part 3)

Tony sat in a large leather chair next before the huge domineering desk. Beside him sat a young woman, early teenager really, that he had brought with him for a specific purpose. Though he understood, Tony didn’t like the cloak and dagger of seducing a woman. He much preferred the direct method. As for snatching, it was too dirty even for him.

Finally, “I’m sorry I kept you waiting.”

Senator Benson finally strode in, closing his door behind him came over and sitting down in his old worn but comfortable leather chair behind the desk. He wore his politician’s smile, one that disgusted Tony. “Thank you so much for the contribution you brought today. It will go well towards the goals of the people of...”

“Shut the fuck up Ben.” No one ever spoke to the Senator like that, no one. In fact it stunned him silent for a brief few seconds. “Listen to me you old pervert, I know about the girls.”

Tony had come to the office, with only Virginia’s recommendation to Yvonne Benson. And a very large check. The money meant nothing to Tony, it just got him the 5 minutes he requested alone with the Senator.

The Senator’s jowls began to shake in barely pent up rage, “What girls?” He spat the last word out.

Tony only smiled, he was back in his world. A degenerate world where sex ruled the wills of men and women. “I know about Shirley and her younger sister Anne, Senator. The polariods that you took. The little trips that you arrange for the three of you. How you share them with friends with similar tastes!” That was exactly how Tony came across the information, a poor but high class individual from Italy gave the information freely when a huge sum was given as an incentive.

The older man looked as if he was about to have a heart attack, he was talking but no sound was coming out all the while he was thumping his chest. It was comical, it was also irrelevant to Tony. If the old man died, it would solve his problem also.

“I also know you and your wife sleep in separate rooms, when you are even in the same city, which is rare.”

The old man was calming down, his face a bright red though, and he sat back wide eyed and looking very angry. “Who the hell are you?”

Tony smiled and shrugged, “Doesn’t matter.” He turned to the teenager next to him, “Get naked Shirley.” The girl didn’t say a word but stood up and started to remove her clothing.

The Senator watched amazed, “What is this? If this is blackmail...!”

“Its not Senator Benson, think of this slut as a small gift from me to you.” The older man looked at Tony briefly till returning his gaze to the very attractive girl. “Senator, I have a proposal. A trade of sorts?”

This was more in line with how this politician operated, something never came for nothing. “What sort of trade?”

Shirley stood naked, thin gangly limbs, hairless between her legs, and only small bumps on her chest indicating her new puberty. As she had been told earlier by her Master, Shirley sat back in her chair, placed both her legs over the arms of it and began to leisurely masturbate.

“My god! She is a ‘gift’?”

Tony ignored the young girl and the Senators last question. “Its easy Senator, I want your wife.” Simple thought Tony.

The older white haired man turned back to Tony and smirked, “Yvonne? If you want her...be my guest.” It was obvious that he was implying that no one gets their way with his wife, normally he would probably be right. This wasn’t your normal situation. His gaze turned again to Shirley’s slow moving fingers and the picture of pleasure written upon her face.

“I shall take that as an agreement then?” Tony wasn’t in the mood to mince words.

“How old is she?” He was asking about Shirley.

“Thirteen.”

“Where did she come from? Ukrainian orphanage?”

Tony figured that must be an area where men of power and wealth were able to acquire certain desires, though Tony had never heard of it before. “No, just a normal middle class teenager who had an attractive mother.”

“Her mother knows?”

“Shirley’s mother is normally on my left while this slut is on my right side.” Mother #8 and Daughter #8 actually.

The Senator frowned, “Your joking?” He of course didn’t take his eyes from the masturbating teenager.

“Listen Senator, I really don’t want to play word games. I want you to give me your wife.”

“What do you mean?”

Shirley’s sex was so wet it was making sounds as two fingers plunged in and out of herself. The young girl reach around her raised thigh with her free hand and started to worm her index finger into her anus.

“All you have to do is agree and you shall never see or hear from her again.”

Even with the great show Senator Benson was witnessing he turned his head towards Tony, “Are you going to kill her?”

“No.”

“Then why?” It was irrational that he should be here chatting so calmly about making his wife disappear. Though, it did make his heart rush with excitement at the thought.

“Lets just say I have a use for her.”

“What will I tell our friends, my...”

“Not my problem.”

“Will she be raped if I agree?” He looked like the concept would please him.

Tony smiled like the evil snake about to watch Eve take a bite of the apple, “Yvonne won’t be raped, but she will ... she will be just like Shirley here.” The teenager was fast approaching her orgasm, her flat stomach was doing contortions and her body trembling.

“I don’t believe you, my wife would never...” Both men watched the teenager as she began to squeal and clench as the orgasm shot through her body. “My god!”

“She is a beautiful piece of cunt isn’t she?” Senator Benson only nodded his acceptance. “Shirley is all yours if you agree, in a week her mom will show up if you want her also.”

Since Shirley had not been given the command to stop she continued to stimulate herself. She alternated from licking her own juices from her fingers, plunging them deep to again get them wet, to lubricating her asshole directly from her vagina. Both hands were busy smearing her juices about parts of her body.

“There is one catch though.”

“I knew it!” The Senator automatically assumed there would be.

“Shirley and her mom are addicted to something that they need at least once every couple of days. Lets say it helps their motivation.”

The older man just frowned.

“In fact, for your wife you get Shirley, her mom—both trained to pleasure you however way you may want—as well as enough of the drug for one year for both of them and enough to addict two other ladies. That is the really what our bargain is about.”

Tony reached over and roughly pinched Shirley’s nipple to get her attention, “Get over there and suck your new Master’s cock slut.”

She squeaked at the pain but then slipped off her chair and crawled about the large desk. Tony could hear the slacks as Shirley unzipped the old man, he held his question till the man sighed loudly with the pleasure of the teenage experienced mouth upon him. “Do we have a deal Senator?”

“Yes. Oh god yes!” The old man was already shooting his load right into the back of the girls throat.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXVIII (Part 3)

Virginia could not believe Yvonne’s own husband simply traded his wife of many years off like some piece of meat. Tony had taken pleasure in relating everything an hour after the meeting concluded, explaining in detail how Senator Benson’s body shook as if he was about to pass away even as he came into the young girls throat.

It was crazy to make that sort of deal, dangerous too. Crazy since the drug was so addictive that once it was used upon a woman just once, she would forever need its strong scent within her body else she became a raving animal for her cunts pleasure. Tony had not given the Senator a way to contact him for more ‘Water’ after the years supply was over. In this way he was ensuring a living hell for Shirley and her mother. It was dangerous because of the power this man held, he lived in a different world than David’s Family lived in.

Evidently, Tony could care less about both.

Behind the huge hanging curtain Virginia waited, as planned, in the private bedroom of Yvonne Benson. Only hours before, unknown to the woman, her husband of several years had just bartered her ass away for the pleasure of having his cock plunge into the depths of a teenage girls body and a drug to give him more young pussy than even he could enjoy.

Sex made people behave very strangely Virginia knew.

Tony sat upon a chair, also behind the curtain with Virginia. He had insisted upon coming, but acknowledged that it was Virginia’s operation.

It seemed like hours, but it was probably only many minutes when the door to the huge bedroom opened and Yvonne came strolling in. Even after all these years the sound of that tiny glass cylinder breaking excited Virginia, as she knew the pleasures that were soon upon her. Tony broke a two vials, just to be sure, and relaxed in his chair and watched.

It was Yvonne that was to make the first move and she did, eventually. Since it was a large room, it must have taken a few moments till the smell permeated throughout. As Mrs. Benson set down her half empty wine goblet and kicked off her heels. Another long day for a Senator’s wife, at least she had the privacy and sanctuary of her bedroom to retreat from. No one dared enter her room without her express permission, and all that knew Yvonne Benson knew better than to interrupt.

It had been weeks but the sexy mature woman was feeling frisky, perhaps from the wine she thought. God her nipples were already itching for attention, perhaps she better use the Beast Master tonight she thought laughing to herself.

Virginia watched, her own body quickly responding to the stimuli of the ‘Water’, as Yvonne went to her bed side table and pulled out a thick black mechanicalized dildo. She wanted to rush in right now to use that thick beast in her own aching cunt, but she had to force herself to wait. Her fingers helped ease the initial pressure.

The only thing Senator Benson had to do for Tony was tell him when his wife went to bed, where her room was and to keep that end of the mansion empty till midnight.

When she saw the slick black surface of her dildo, Yvonne realized that her sex was a virtual fire that could not wait for her usual slow hot bath and a sexy self seductive dance before teasing her body with her own fingers. No, this demanded a more immediate solution!

The middle-aged woman hiked up her skirt till it bunched about her waist, pushed down her nylons and panties to her calves and dropped to her knees on the hardwood floor before her night stand. Trembling with desire she drove the phallus between her legs and began to fuck herself with a passion that she had never experienced before.

Tony kept looking at his watch, anxious for this evenings chores to be finished so he could return to his private jet and his waiting sister. He was bored at the show Yvonne was unwittingly putting on for him.

While Virginia could not contain herself, the beautiful woman plunging that fuck stick in and out of herself was just too much for her. She began to rape her sex with her own fingers, anxious to feel that big black cock plunging into her sex that Yvonne held in her hands.

So lost in the heat of her own pleasure, Yvonne did not hear the sounds of fingers manipulating and plunging into a hot wet cunt or the sighs of pleasure coming from behind the large full height hanging curtains. Even if she did, she probably would not even care, so lost in that place close to nirvana that she was in.

The orgasm came fast, faster than Yvonne had ever experienced before. It also felt the most explosive mind blowing orgasm that she had ever had. Her body shook as if the floor below her was shaking, her mind plunged in and out of consciousness just as the Beast Master was plunging into her depths.

With her orgasm over she realized that it wasn’t enough, the most powerful orgasm of her life, better than she had even imagined was simply not enough. Tired of limb but the fire between her legs driving her determined mind, Yvonne pulled the fuck stick from her hole and began to slobber over it with her tongue. Pleasure running through her at the intimate taste of her own sex, a taste that till this evening had never interested her. It now tasted better than a perfect wine, like ambrosia of the gods.

Still not enough, Yvonne tore at her clothing, the Beast Master forgotten upon the floor momentarily, as she had a passion to torture her normally sensitive nipples. Wiggling like a dog upon the floor, the Senator’s wife released one breast from behind her bra and blouse and began to twist and pinch it mercilessly. The pain clouded her mind and it felt like pleasure, she used more pressure wanting more pain.

Something was pulling at the binding at her feet, her forgotten undergarments, until her ankles were finally free. Yvonne never even felt the warm hands push apart her knees or push her thighs back up to her chest, as the pleasure from her puffy pleasure-pain filled nipples rocked her mind with excitement.

Yvonne did feel the tongue attack her sex, so much so she actually screamed out as her body and mind reached a plateau of pleasure that could not even be imagined. Orgasm after orgasm hit her body as the tongue raped her clitoris her vagina and her anus.

Nor did it register when a well-trimmed very hot wet cunt was placed over her mouth, Yvonne only felt a new unexplored pleasure from the new smell and taste of that body above her. She immediately did what was natural, she opened her mouth and attempted to get as much of that dripping mixture into her. That wasn’t enough, she began to dig it out with the extended tip of her tongue. She was so thirsty for the liquid she dived into the hole and crack it came from.

Tony smiled at the sight, standing a couple feet away from the two bodies intertwined in a fierce sixty-nine as they rolled about upon the hard floor. Perhaps it wasn’t such a good idea to use two vials, he thought amused, they would not be much use for at least an hour. And after that, it would be doubtful if either Yvonne or Virginia could even walk.

It was a guy thing, as much as he hated Virginia he saw her naked loins rolling about above Yvonne and his cock began to harden. He wanted the bitch. Right now, under the ‘Waters’ influence, she would beg for him. It didn’t hurt that Virginia was a very beautiful woman, even with so many years in the Family and long past her prime. That sexy perfect ass of hers called him.

Tony took his clothes off leisurely, knowing the two would continue to attack each other to quench that unqueanchable fire for longer than he would care.

Virginia was experienced enough to realized what was going on, whom she licked and whom was licking her. Though it never mattered any if she knew who lay below her or not. Only the burning in her loins and the flush of excitement in her mind mattered. She knew when a long hard phallus entered her whom its owner was, but she never cared. Virginia only thought how exquisite that cock felt at that exact moment, as if it was the most important thing in the world to her.

Tony grabbed the soft hips and began to pound his cock into Virginia’s raised body, her sex already making loud noises at his vigorous fuck. “I’m fucking you cunt... lousy cunt licking slut...!” Her body shock with the force of his thrusts and it in turn shook the body beneath her.

Yvonne felt the hardness slip past her forehead and push its way into the grotto where her tongue had just been. At first she felt mild disappointment till she saw with perfect imagery just what was going on above her. The sounds, smells, taste and sight was all sex. It was nirvana, heaven where only pleasure mattered. The middle-aged woman began to lick everywhere, the clitoris, the sucking inner lips of the other woman’s sex, the slippery hard plunging cock, the swinging balls beneath.

With this renewed attack upon her sex, Virginia could only take a few seconds till her body exploded in another orgasm. She knew that it was the pleasure inducing ‘Toilet Water’ but it never mattered, only her mind numbing pleasure mattered.

The cock withdrew from her body and left a void that was suddenly filled by a hot plunging tongue. Virginia again pushed her head between the sweaty thighs and her mouth over the hairy pussy below, her teeth nibbling on the clitoris heartily.

Tony sneered knowing Virginia would not resist him, could not resist him, as he aimed his cock once more. The saliva, pussy juice and sweaty asshole was resistant to his advances initially. Then it suddenly opened and allowed the hard long cock to enter into its tight dark depths. Tony again grabbed at Virginia’s thighs and started to fuck his Family member with abandon, hoping to hurt her enough that she would remember his intrusion whenever she sat down for the next couple of days.

He wasn’t disappointed.

Nearing his own explosion, mostly from his malicious pleasure in raping the holes before him, he pulled out and pushed the two bodies upon their side. It was only right if he welcomed Yvonne into the Family properly he thought as he moved her upper leg and pushed his cock into her sex.

It was like the sky opened up and the light shone down upon her. A new world opened revealed itself and her earthly life no longer mattered as that cock filled her.

With a single plunge her body began to shake with orgasm, the largest yet, and continued as the pumping seed filled her.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXIX (Part 3)

It was elementary to get Yvonne back to the Family compound. It was easy to keep her in a delirium of ‘Toilet Water’ and endless female flesh. Where her only world was of pleasurable sex and sleep. With only ten days back she was becoming conditioned to respond to the simplest sexual touch or word, anything could sex her body and mind off onto an exciting adventure that left her in nirvana.

Yvonne never knew where she was, nor who she was, nor whom she had been. Only the now mattered and only the next pleasure mattered. It was the most aggressive training Tony had ever ordered.

“Its dangerous!” Virginia stood at the foot of Yvonne’s bed, arms crossed over her chest looking pitifully down at the sleeping woman.

“Its necessary.” Tony was clothed only in a silk robe, his body still sweaty from a recent tumble with an unknown Family slave. Virginia didn’t want to know who.

“She is not used to this, no one is!” She couldn’t look at him, nor had she since that evening when the two of them first gave Yvonne a smell of the ‘Toilet Water’. Instead of angrily confronting Tony with his actions during that session, she had ignored it. Though David decreed she be free from Tony’s demands, he was no longer available to protect her. In a way she felt violated, but knew better than to say a word. At the time it had been consensual. Hell, she thought ironically, it has been years since she had felt a real man inside her. Without the ‘Water’ to cloud her judgement, a part of her wanted to feel his cock yet again enter her. Though she would never reveal this to anyone, it would give Tony extra power over her in the Family. Something that she could not let happen.

“When the slut thinks she is David’s mother then it will be time.”

“But when will that happen?”

“The Trainer said very soon, Yvonne was ripe for the plucking.” Virginia knew what he meant, that Yvonne was a woman just past her prime that had not been sexually active most of her life. A fake cock was no equal to a real man’s member. When she finally felt a man enter her she was grateful and filled with pleasure, two initial emotions that helped them now create her into the image of David’s mom.

An argument had ensued when they had at first brought her to the compound, if she needed to think she was the long dead mother or if she just went along with it. Virginia was of the latter thinking while Tony was of the former. With his knowing smile and amused look she remembered his plunging cock and the pleasure she derived from that and had allowed his idea to win over hers. That was when she first feared that his dominance may rule the Family.

“I need you to ensure the Trainer is doing her job, she doesn’t understand the importance of this mission.” Only Yvonne and Tony did, and they wanted no one else to know.

“’Ensure’ how?” Virginia asked nervously, not sure what Tony meant.

“Keep an eye on the training and schedule.” He watched Yvonne too, thinking that perhaps he should include his cock in the schedule for her training. He fondly remembered her abnormally tight vagina and the heat and clenching as she came, he wanted to again experience it.

Soon he just may, he realized!

“I can do that.” Yvonne stirred in her sleep bringing a bound hand between her legs to press against her sex. “Its nearly time to restart.”

“Yes.” As an afterthought, “You may want to start including lingerie into her training, David’s mom wore it frequently.”

“True. I’ll see to it today.” Virginia hated the sound of her voice, hoping it did not sound as subservient to Tony as it did to her.

“I think she should start learning on real cocks and not just those strap-ons the Trainer and her girls are using.”

That surprised Virginia, normally other males were never allowed within the compound. “Is that a good idea?”

He shrugged, “She has to pleasure a real cock not some fake one, and David’s mom was very experienced in pleasing her son.”

“True. How do you think we can accomplish this?” Again they were to go against David’s wishes, a thing that normally shot fear though her body. Yet she was surprised at how easy it was after each time they went against David’s Family orders.

“Get some boys from the local school or something. Don’t do it at the compound though.” She knew he didn’t want any outside knowledge of anything that went on in the compound. “I want her”, he meant Yvonne, “to become the slut that David’s mom was.” Tony sounded almost envious of David, as if his own mother wasn’t a slut herself. Perhaps, Virginia thought, he was envious of David’s love and desire that he had held for his mother even after her death.

“Make sure she learns properly Virginia, I want her to think she is David’s mother.”

Virginia thought he sounded almost desperate and was rather surprised. “Certainly Tony.” She realized he was just as scared of loosing the ‘Toilet Water’ as she was, if not for different reasons.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXX (Part 3)

Virginia watched the one-way glass as Yvonne began to suck the eighth cock in less than an hour. The naked teenage boy pumped his hips vigorously, though without any semblance of patience or knowledge, his cock ploughing fast in and out of the hungry female mouth.

It was the boys fourth visit, the second time within her mouth. The first time in Yvonne’s vagina and the last in her asshole.

Her face a mess of male spend, her body sweaty and trembling for a release of her own, but Yvonne’s whole manner was centred on the cock that she orally pleasured.

The Trainer stood next to Virginia, “Its going good I think?”

Virginia only grunted, “Does she know who ‘Yvonne’ is?”

“No, she only answers to ‘slut’, ‘cunt’, ‘slave’, ‘mom’ and ‘mommy’.” The Trainer was a woman in her early thirties that was discovered to contain an innornament about of patience and a passion for dominance. It was Tony’s idea a couple of years ago to gave her an outlet to punish and train the girls in the Family that needed her special attention. She had been hugely successful each time.

Again Virginia nodded. “And does she know who David is?”

“Yes, every cock, every man that uses her is her one and only son ‘David’. He is her ‘master’ and she does anything that he requests.” The Trainer added with a smirk, “She would never let another man near her but her own son.”

“Anything?” Virginia turned to the trainer and raised an eyebrow, she wondered how far Tony intended on this going.

“I don’t doubt she would kill herself if commanded.” It shouldn’t surprise Virginia but it did.

“And Yvonne Benson?”

“No longer exists.” The Trainer smiled hugely, proud at her success while wishing she was dealing with Tony. He knew how to treat a woman not this holier-than-thou strumpet.

“What of the girls that she plays with?”

The Trainer shrugged, “They are her son’s ‘toys’ and she may make use of them as she wishes.”

Virginia was impressed, “She really is David’s mother.” Yvonne tilted her head back and opened her mouth as the cock above her began to spurt its orgasm over her face and chest.

The house was just a normal middle class residence that had been owned by the Family, from acquiring a woman and her daughter years ago. With a couple of quick renovations so that it was literally a huge room for pleasure and a smaller space to the side that was merely for watching and analysing. The basement had been turned into a small gym so Yvonne’s body could be sculptured into the curves that David’s mother had. Even her food intake was measured so she gained just the right amount of extra food so those hips filled out while her stomach flattened and the thighs firmed.

It had only been a month and Virginia guessed Yvonne was nearly ready to head back to the compound.

“Since it was years ago that she had last been in the Family, we only had to add your likeness to her programming.”

It was the one thing that made Virginia wince, the only other person Yvonne would know when she returned to the compound was Virginia. Both of their images were ingrained upon her mind. Her son was the ultimate man, her image of god on earth, and she loved him and his cock. Virginia was her son’s mate, the head of the slaves whom could hurt or pleasure her as needed. They both had total control of her body and soul, her mind though independent only thought how to give both of them pleasure that they may want.

There was one last item to do before the project could be claimed finished, Virginia had to again punish Yvonne as she had done years ago to David’s mom. It was something that could not be told or taught, that fear and love for the pain-pleasure that her son’s lover could only give.

The teenage boy left with a huge smile as another immediately stepped into the room with an equally large grin, his cock already hard and aiming at the mature woman kneeling before him. This was his heaven on earth and his sixth time with Yvonne.

Virginia returned to the handwritten notes that the Trainer and several of her girls had taken while the trainer watched as Yvonne made love the the ninth cock in just over an hour.