The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SWEETER THAN WINE

Why thank you sweetie, I will. Yes, I am alone tonight. So far.

My usual please, Cindy.

No, I’m not what you’d call a regular…exactly but I like to pop in from time to time and see what the pretty femmes and their butches are doing. Looking to see a new face. You’re new here… Uh huh? Well, that’s a lovely name. Maryanne. And I’m Dora.

Thank you, Cindy.

You’re giving me a look. What’s the matter? Oh, you don’t like ‘femme’ or you don’t like ‘butch’? Uh huh? Well, it may be a little old fashioned but I’m an old fashioned girl at heart. I never pay much attention to what the gals with college diplomas tell me is the modern way of doing things. I think there are such things as pretty femmes and I’m not ashamed to appreciate them.

Well, perhaps I’m a little older than I look.

Flatterer. You, now: you I’d call femme, very lovely femme, a real lady that takes care of herself. And that’s not flattery neither. The plain truth.

Me, no I wouldn’t say that I’m butch or femme. I’m… Something else.

Oh, yes I really am.

Am I a stud? Now, there’s a term I’ve not heard before! What’s that?

Do I like to be in charge? Well, up to a point honey. Up to a point. Do you like being in charge? Or…

Well I thought so! I do declare, I thought so!

What brought you over here to buy me a drink, Maryanne me dear?

Well, thank you again! That’s very nice to hear. Yes, they are… quite special. Maybe my best feature. Oh, no! I’d never use anything like that! Purely natural! Nothing artificial at all. Collagen indeed!

And no, I’m not wearing lipstick! That’s my lips’ own cherry red. Uh huh?

Well, I’ll tell you something you may not know. Colouring your lips red was invented by some good time gals, way back in history. Back the time of the Greeks and Romans, so I heard. And they did it to let the customer know that particular good time gal was willing to… give pleasure with her mouth. That’s right! Makes me laugh to see all the respectable, church-going ladies getting ready to go out and they’re telling the world that you can hire them to suck cock!

Was there a separate color if she was willing to lick pussy? Well, now I don’t know! There: you’ve stumped me! For that let me get the next one…. Cindy! Same again, please! And one for yourself, honey.

Do I? Sweetie, would I be here buying you a drink if I didn’t? Oh, do I do the other as well? Well, now there’s a question. I must say I do, in fact for a long time cock was my favourite pastime. Nowadays, more like fifty percent. Cock is my pussy’s meat-and-potatoes, if you know what I mean. But tonight, tonight I’m looking for something sweet.

Something sweet like you.

Sweetie.

You would? Would you indeed? Well, that’s very forward of you, Miss Maryanne. You are a very pushy little pussy-licking gal…

Oh you don’t like that? I’d say you look to me like a pretty little pushy little pussy-licking gal…

What are you? Oh yes you can! Come hear, lean close and whisper it in my ear…

That’s a good girl!

Yes, you may. You may kiss me.

There. There…

Sit back down honey. And close your sweet little mouth. A fly might get in.

How you feeling? A little light-headed huh? And tingly? All over? Uh huh? But I bet most of it it’s centred on your little pussy and your nice jiggly titties? Oh yeah!

It was just that way for me…

Well, tell you what: you buy me another drink and I’ll tell you the whole story.

Cindy! The same again here.

Well, the story begins right here in this very, very room. It was a good while ago though. It wasn’t called Tink’s Place then and it wasn’t reserved for us ladies. It was called the Cloud Nine and it mostly catered to men in uniform just back from overseas and the ladies who were interested in meeting them. Nothing crude, you unnerstand? Nothing illegal or indelicate.

Where overseas? Well, as I say this was a good long time ago. Put it this way, that jukebox in the corner. It was brand new then and played forty-fives and you put a quarter in to get it going. It’s clever the way Cindy’s turned it into a player for all the new fangled music… But back then it wasn’t an antique.

And me? I was one of those ladies (and we were ladies and don’t let anyone tell you different) wanting to meet and greet our boys when they came home. I had a little job as a legal secretary, just like Della Street… Never mind. She was in a TV show. I had a little flat too and on Friday and Saturday night I came down here to do my bit for troop morale. I’d leave with one of the boys and once or twice I left with two of them… Fun times.

Now, that particular night, the one I’m going to tell you about I came in and the bar was jumping, crowded with young men some of them coming from Over There and some just back. All except the one corner. The corner where we’re sitting now, in fact.

Take a look around. Just a look and then look back at me. See how the gals are keeping their distance? See how they don’t so much as look in our direction? They don’t know they’re doing it, bless them. Only a rare few look over in this corner and see me here. Cindy was one, weren’t you Cindy? Back when this was the… What did I call it then? The ‘Starlight Lounge’ because of all the workers at the plant building rockets for NASA. All gone now. It was Cindy persuaded me to change the name and the target clee-en-tel and I must say it’s been a great success.

Anyway, back then I was the one looking over into this corner and that’s where I saw him. He was the man in the place not in uniform, ’part from the guy behind the bar. He was smart though, very refined in his suit and his tie and a little silk handkerchief in his top pocket. He had a little moustache and a pointy little beard and the thing that I noticed most was between them was the reddest pair of lips I had ever seen on a man. I mean ruby red. Yeah, just like mine.

I thought at first that he might be… y’know… but I thought that no, most of the guys in the place wouldn’t let anyone like that stay. I mean one or two of them were probably that way… The guys who wanted me to take their buddy home as well as them… Sometimes I thought… But no, most of the GIs in those days wouldn’t dare let anyone think that about them…

So I went over and introduced myself to him… I think I wanted a change from… Or maybe even then he was… Long time since I’ve thought about that night…

I sat myself down and started to chat and his name was Andrei: Andy I called him. He had the cutest accent, very gracious but he never said exactly where he came from. It was just The Old Country.

I told him all about myself. He didn’t tell me so much. But I kept looking at him and at his lips and…

Do you know, I asked exactly the same question you asked me. He didn’t say anything but just smiled and leaned forward and…

Well, you felt it yourself. The fire going down the spine and up into the brain… The ache in your pussy and your titties.

Must be burning in you pretty hard by now. Hmm?

Tell you what. Have a little release… Take of your pretty blouse honey and your bra. Give them to Cindy. She’ll take care of them for you.

Oh, don’t worry. They won’t notice you any more than they notice me. You’re in my corner now, honey. You’re in my world.

Now pull down your panties sweetie…. Oh that’s sweet! Watching your titties dangle like that and your hard little nipples. I must have looked just like that when he made me do the same. The place was packed much tighter that night… Give them to Cindy, Maryanne and sit back down… No! Hitch up your skirt first… Like I say, the place was packed solid with GIs and their morale boostin’ gals but there was this circle round us and no one looked at us for more than a second without their eyes just glidin’ away. Just like tonight…

Hold them titties out to me honey… Like you was offering them to me. Like you was begging me to touch them, kiss them… You won’t beg me. Not just yet. Roll those hard nipples between your thumbs… Oh that is so lovely. Ain’t she lovely, Cindy. Almost as hot as you were…

I played with myself too way back then so I know what you’re going through… He made me dance before him… until I begged him to touch me… He didn’t. Not that night. He gave me to the barkeeper… What was his name? Tony? Harry? Lord so long ago… I got down behind the bar and I took his big tool in my mouth while I played with my titties and my pussy.

Why yes honey? Was there something you wanted? Let you go? No? I wouldn’t do that… Why yes, honey: you may. But keep the other hand on your titties… Isn’t that sweet? You’ll have to clean off the bar stool after we close, Cindy. She’s a juicy one…

Tony kept me there behind the bar and no one noticed me. He fucked me on top of it when the place was closed and then he gave me my clothes out and threw me out.

I came back the next night. And the next. And I danced for him and Tony a whole week before he took me himself. I think he was afraid. Hell, I know he was. I won’t make you wait that long… You’re not using that mouth are you? Not for anything important… Don’t stop playing with yourself. I like to feel the moaning in a gal’s mouth when it’s on me….

Oh, that’s pretty… that’s sweet…

I danced for him for a month and he stopped giving me to Tony or Harry or whatever his damn name was…. I drank from him every night for another month… Don’t stop! Did I say you could stop?

And then one night I came round same as I always did. And the place was closed up. I rattled the door and Joey! That was it! Joey the bartender opens up and lets me in.

He’s there. Andy. He says… He’s going away… He says he has to go… To become something… Something new…. Something else…

He says… It’s not like it is in the movies… You don’t stay the same forever… You’re not dead… Not really… Oh, yes… Yes, good girl… Sweet girl…

You go on. To the next thing.

One day, he says, you’ll find the last one. The one that you don’t drain. The one that drains you. And when you do… You’ll know and you’ll have to move on.

I said, I don’t unnerstand… And I didn’t then… But he said the place is all yours now. Just one last thing to do.

And he kissed me. He kissed me harder than I’ve ever been kissed before or since. And he bit down on my lips, first the top and then the bottom lip and it hurt real bad but real good at the same time, y’know. And there was the taste of blood between us for the first time... The only time…

And when I woke up it was the next night… I was in the owner’s suite on the top floor… In the bed there. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror (and that’s another thing that ain’t like it is in the movies) and I saw my lips were as full and red as his were… And on the dressing table were the deeds to this place, all made up nice and neat and legal…

I never saw either of them again… Andy and Joey…

Yes, that’s it! Faster… You’re nearly there girl… Take me with you…

* * *

Give her the blouse back, Cindy. No, not the rest. Here, take this napkin. Wipe your mouth and jaw…

You can go now, sweet Maryanne. You won’t be telling anyone about this. Go home and sleep and dream and go back to your life… Up you get now. The door’s that way.

Looks as good going as coming don’t she?

One more for me, Cindy and then I’ll go upstairs and get the books ready for the accountants.

Hmm? She what? Stiffed us? Well, I won’t hold it against her.

Start a tab for her, Cindy honey and put tonight’s drinks on it.

She’ll be back.