The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Symbiont

Jessica was driving home from the mall when she got a call from Sys on her cell phone. Sys had just returned from a vacation in the Bahamas with her boyfriend Mark. She wanted Jessica to come right over so she could tell are all about it. Jessica told Sys that she would be there soon. Jessica and Sys were best friends. They spent a lot of time together. Jessica found herself bored while her friend was out of town and she was eager to see her again.

Jessica met Sys a little less than a year ago. The circumstances were kind of awkward.

Jessica was about 5′ 2″ and well proportioned. She spent a lot of time at the gym. That is the first place she saw Sys and Mark. Jessica really noticed Mark first because he was so attractive to her. She would watch him work out and fantasize about being with him. She would always scold herself afterwards though, because guys like Mark only went out with women that had bodies like Sys. Sys was built like a supermodel. She was 5′10″ and perfectly proportioned. Her breasts were the size of honeydew melons, perfectly formed and all natural. She had a small, firm, round, athletic ass. She had long, slender legs with tight, high calves. Jessica thought that Sys was perfect.

Often Jessica would daydream about Mark. She would make believe that she was Sys and imagine all of the things that she would do with Mark when they were alone. One day Jessica forgot herself and was staring right at Sys while she was daydreaming. Sys noticed. Jessica was glad that Mark wasn’t around that day; she would have felt even more humiliated than she already did. She tried to hurriedly gather up her things so she could escape further humiliation because Sys was approaching her. However, in her haste, she dropped her gym bag. Her cosmetics case opened and the contents spilled onto the floor. Jessica was ready to cry.

Jessica bent down and was picking up the mess when Sys reached her. Jessica avoided eye contact and braced herself for the stream of insults she felt she deserved. Instead Sys bent down and started helping pick up her things.

“Hi, my name is Sys. Here, let me help you with that. ”

“H-hello, I’m Jessica.”

“ I’ve noticed you here before. You always work out alone, don’t you?”

“Uh um yes.”

“Well, my boyfriends schedule has changed and he won’t be able to work out with me anymore. I was wondering if you would consider being my new workout partner.”

Jessica was floored. She didn’t know what to say. “Um... yeah, I guess.”

After they finished picking up Jessica’s things Sys explained her workout routine to Jessica. She was surprised how knowledgeable Sys was, and was hopeful that Sys could help her get a body more like Sys’s. When they were finished working out they went to the showers. After they had dressed, Jessica felt that she could be more open with Sys.

“You have such a great body, I just hope you can help me get into shape.”

“You would be surprised how little my looks have to do with my workout routine. Would you like to go and get a drink at the juice bar next door? We could discuss our workout schedule.”

Jessica agreed. From then on they started spending more and more time together. They became fast friends. Surprisingly though, and much to Jessica’s disappointment she didn’t get to see Mark very often.

Jessica pulled her car into the driveway at Mark’s apartment. Sys had her own place, but she seldom went there. All of her things were at Mark’s house. Jessica found it a little odd that Mark was never around but she never said anything about it. Sys was such a good friend and Jessica never forgot how bad she felt for the way she previously envied Sys her boyfriend, so she vowed to herself never to pry into their relationship.

As she got out of the car a slight breeze lifted her sundress a little. She felt a little rush and was glad she decided to wear a dress instead of jeans. Jessica knocked and then walked in as she always did. Sys was sitting in the living room and jumped up to meet her with an enthusiastic hug. This was not out of the ordinary, but still Jessica sensed something odd.

“Hi, how was your trip?”

“It was wonderful, but that’s not what I want to talk to you about. Here let’s sit down.” They sat down on the couch and Sys took Jessica’s hands. “This is going to sound strange, but I’m not the person you know. My name is Hanna.”

Jessica’s brow furrowed, “huh?” Then she lifted an eyebrow, “Aw, c’mon quit messing with me. Next you’re gonna tell me that you are some alien and you’ve taken Sys’s body or something.... Right!?!”

“Well not quite.”

“If you’re not Sys, then what happened to her?”

Sys called to Mark, “Mark honey, can you help me with this?”

Jessica heard Marks voice from the other room, “I’ll be right there.”

As Mark walked into the room Jessica said to him in a jokingly sarcastic tone, “So I suppose your body was taken over by aliens too, huh?”

In an equally joking tone Mark replied, “Who me? Never.... I’m still me.”

As He sat down beside her on the couch Jessica noticed that Mark was holding something and that is was wrapped around his hand.

He held it out to her and said, “Jessica, meet the real Sys.”

Jessica ignored it as a joke. What he held out to her was something she had never seen before. It had moist looking, shiny, pinkish skin. It had six or eight legs or tentacles, she couldn’t make out what they really were, but they were interlaced with his fingers. It looked muscular, especially the tail which was wrapped around his wrist. It’s body rested in his palm. She could see it writhe a little. She reached out and stroked it with her finger. To her surprise it was warm.

“Go ahead, hold her.” and used his free hand to gently untwist the tail from around his wrist.

“Did you bring this back from your vacation? I didn’t think they let you bring pets back from over seas.” She used her palm to stoke it this time. When she did she felt it gently squirm and two of the tentacles unlaced from Mark’s hand and wrapped around her middle finger.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” said Sys.

“I don’t think I should hold it, I might hurt it.” Jessica said.

“Nonsense.” said Mark, “here let me help you.” And he used his free hand to guide hers.

As he did this Jessica asked, “What is it called? I’ve never seen one before.”

“I told you its Sys.” Said Mark.

By now it’s tentacles were interlace with her fingers and it’s tail had begun to wrap itself around her wrist in the same manner it was wrapped around Mark’s before.

“Sure, whatever.” Jessica replied.

“I’ll prove it,” said Mark. Then he moved closer to her on the couch.

At this point they were both sitting on the front edge of the couch, leaning forward with their elbows on their knees. Mark was on her right side and Sys had reclined into the corner of the couch on Jessica’s left side. Jessica was holding the creature in her right hand with her palm up. Mark reached his left hand around her right elbow and supported her hand and the creature. With his right index finger he began to stoke the creature between its two largest tentacles.

This physical closeness to Mark was new for Jessica and she was starting to feel awkward. She looked back at Sys.

Sys gave her an encouraging look and said, “Go on, listen to him, you’ll see.” Then she moved up beside Jessica on the couch.

When Jessica looked back at the creature some kind of orifice had opened up where Mark had been rubbing it. Mark then moved his right hand under her right hand, and then gently used his left hand to guide the index finger of her left hand to the orifice.

Jessica felt a little uneasy, but being this close to Mark was making it hard for her to resist. She touched the creature near the opening, which made it widen a little. She began to slide her finger into the hole and to her surprise it began sucking gently. This was an odd but pleasurable sensation.

“Wow this is intense.” Said Jessica.

Just then she felt a sharp sting in her finger. This caused here to gasp deeply.

“ITS BITING ME!!!” she cried.

All of a sudden she felt very weak. The creature had let go of her finger and Mark began to remove it from her hand.

“Sys, what’s happening?!?!” Jessica cried.

“I told you, I’m Hanna, but it will become clear to you soon enough.” said Hanna.

Jessica felt tingly all over and she couldn’t move. By this point Hanna had eased her onto the floor and Mark had left the room with the creature. Jessica tried to scream but all she could manage was a whimper.

“Wwwwaaaaasss hhaaapp...” Jessica slurred.

“Ssshhhh, don’t try to talk. Don’t be afraid, the sting’s effects only last for twenty minutes or so, but before that Sys will already be inside you and tapped into your spinal column. Then in a couple of days Sys will be able to explain it to you herself.”

“MMMMmmmmuuuuuuhhhh!!!!!” moaned Jessica.

“Shhhhhhh...” soothed Hanna. “Just relax”

By this time Mark was coming back into the room. He knelt down and gently picked up Jessica’s limp body. She could still feel everything and despite all that was going on it gave her a rush to be in his arms. He carried her into the bedroom where he set her on the edge of the bed. Hanna followed them. Mark held her in a sitting position by standing in front and holding her hands high above her head with her arms outstretched. Hanna grabbed the hem of Jessica’s sundress and pulled it up over her head and off. Then she pulled off Jessica’s panties. After Hanna removed Jessica’s bra she was completely naked.

Marked looked her up and down and said, “When Sys takes you, you are really gonna like what she does to your body.”

Even though Jessica couldn’t move she could feel herself blush. The thought of Mark seeing her like this, helpless, was extremely humiliating.

Mark, while still holding her arms up, climbed around behind her on the bed. He let her arms down to her sides then lifted her by her armpits the rest of the way onto the bed. His fingers brushed the sides of her breasts when he did this. Her nipples stiffened immediately. Next he proceeded to arrange he so that her head was at the head of the bed and she was lying on her stomach with her arms down at her sides. At some point Hanna had left the room. Mark reached up and gently turned Jessica’s head to the right where she could see a low dresser with a large mirror on the wall behind it. The mirror was big enough for her to see the entire bed and herself lying helplessly in it. Mark then climbed around behind and on top of her and kneeled so that his butt was on her feet. He reached up to her hips and rolled them forward then lifted. The result was that Jessica’s ass was sticking straight up in the air. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, “It won’t be long now.” When he did this she felt the bulge in his pants rub against her crotch. If she could have she would have moaned.

Then Mark climbed off the bed and walked over to the dresser. Jessica hadn’t noticed before but there, in a clear box on the dresser, was the creature. Mark reached down into the box and it crawled into his hand. With the beast in hand he stepped back over to the bed and sat down next to Jessica. He held the creature in front of her face and said, “Jessica, meet the real Sys.”

Then he placed the creature on the small of Jessica’s back. No sooner had he taken away his hand than the creature’s tentacles started sliding down her back toward her ass. Jessica started to feel a severe panic coming but Mark leaned down and put his face close to hers.

He said, “Don’t worry it won’t hurt,” as he patted and caressed her soft ass. This had the strange effect of blocking the panic.

Immediately she felt the tentacles penetrate her sphincter. Because she had not control over her body she couldn’t even pucker. Instead she felt her ass relax as the tentacles pulled themselves deeper. The creature used it tentacles to pull its body all the way up to her asshole. She though that the creature wasn’t strong enough to stretch her big enough so that it could slide it self up her ass. She was wrong. The body of the creature was about the size and shape of the plastic eggs that women’s stockings are packaged in, but it was slick and flexible. In a swift movement the creature pulled itself just past her sphincter. She could feel its tail wiggle as it pulled itself deeper and deeper inside her.

After it had been inside her for about 5 minutes she felt a sharp pain where she thought the creature was and her body jerked. The pain was gone immediately. She was beginning to regain some control. She could wiggle her toes and fingers and softly moan.

When Mark noticed her body jerk, he began to explain to her what was happening. “That short discomfort you felt was Sys penetrating your colonic wall. In about a minute she will be wrapped around you spine and about thirty seconds after that she will be partially tapped into your nervous system. You won’t be able to move you body, but you will be able to talk and the rest of the muscles in your face and neck will be in your control. For now you need rest though. This has got to be pretty intense for you, and I know it is taking a lot of energy out of Sys. She will put you to sleep after she gets situated then she too will rest for about two hours. After she’s rested though she’ll be hungry and I’ll be back to feed her. You’ll be awake for that and I’m betting you’ll enjoy it.

Just as he was done speaking she felt her eyes becoming too heavy to keep open. He gently pushed her onto her side and arranged her into a fetal position. She liked the feeling of his strong hands on her. The last thing she felt was the creature squirming inside her and she dropped off to sleep.

Jessica was awakened by an odd, squirming sensation she felt inside her. Mark was sitting on the edge of the bed next to her. He didn’t have any clothes on.

“What’s happening?” she tried to scream, but it came out as a soft whimper.

“Sys needs to be fed and I’m the only one who can do it. I enjoy doing it and I think you will too. She needs a high protein liquid, namely semen from an individual with whom she has bonded. Bonding is kind of like the imprinting that children and young animals have with their parents. It’s only happens once and it’s for life.” As he was telling her this he was arranging her on her stomach again, but this time he stretched her arms out in front of her head. “Now just relax. Sys will help position your body when I signal her. She has tapped into your lower spinal column now. This only allows her limited control over your body, some movement, but mostly she can just block signals from your brain that tell you muscles to move. Eventually she will tap directly into your brain and control every aspect of you. She has wrapped around your lower spine but a probosys still remains attached through your colonic wall. This is how I will feed her. Every time she feeds it helps her extend the tentacles that will reach up into your brain. It should take four feedings. ”

“Stop please, no don’t do it!” Jessica begged.

“I have to or else Sys will die.” At this he began to gently rub her lower back. It felt like a reflex, but Jessica’s hips rolled forward and she felt her lower back muscles tighten. She began to arch her ass into the air. “That’s good, I’ve never said this before but I’ve always liked your ass.” He climbed over her and mounted her from behind. His cock was rock hard and seven inches long. He positioned its head right on her asshole and began to press it slowly in.

“NNNnnnnnnnngggggghhhaaawwdd” Jessica moaned.

He gave her about 5 long slow strokes then leaned forward and grabbed her shoulders. He began forcefully thrusting his cock all the way up her ass.

“OOOOhhh yes!” Jessica moaned.

“I told you that you would like this part!” Mark said grinning.

Every thrust was hitting her G spot dead on. She could feel an incredible orgasm building already. She knew that in a matter of seconds she would be cumming. Mark reached under her and grabbed a breast in each hand and began gently kneading. This was too much for Jessica and she felt her body tremble as she began to cum. She expected it to last for only 10 or 15 seconds, but just as she though it was ending, Mark began pumping faster.

“OOOOOOhhhhh, I’m cuuuuummingggggg.... I caaaan’t ssstaaaaaawwwpp!” she said as Mark relentlessly pounded his rod into her ass. “Yeeessssss”

Just when she thought the orgasm would begin to fade off, she felt Mark’s arms tighten around her sides and he plunged his cock as deep as it would go and kept pressing. She felt the hot wads shoot into her, and as they did her orgasm changed from a tremble to a violent jerk that pushed his cock even deeper than she thought possible. Every pulse of his cock caused her body to jerk this way. This lasted for 2 minutes.

When it was finally over Mark pulled his dick from Jessica’s ass. As he did she felt the muscles in her back begin to relax. He lay down next to her on the bed. She felt a slight itch in the small of her back and it was slowly growing more intense.

“My back, it itches.” Jessica said softly.

Mark gently scratched the exact spot of the itch. “It will, that is Sys moving up your spinal column. Rest now, you’re gonna need it. We have to do this three more times. ”

He began to scratch higher up her back and when he stopped the tentacle had reached the middle of her spine about as high as her lowest rib. He arranged her back into a fetal position and put a blanket over her.

“I’ll be back in twelve hours,” Mark said as he turned off the light and left the room.

Almost instantly Jessica fell to sleep.