The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Symbiot

Michael finds a strange rock while hiking, and uses it fix a few injustices, and turn a few innocents and not-so-innocents into raving sluts.

Legal stuff… I really don’t care what happens to this, its escapist mind rot, and if you like it cool, if you don’t than that shows you have some intelligence at least. You shouldn’t be reading this crap if your underage…If it warps you, you’ve been fairly warned. This my first attempt at putting my writing out there, so fee free to email an opinion….at . A quick shout out to Jafar, who is possibly the most intense and engrossing writer I’ve ever been sucked into....

Chapter 1: Quick Encounters

Michael peered closer to the strangely shaped rock on his desk. He had never seen anything like it before in his personal experience or in any of his books. An internet search had turned up just as little. It was about a foot and half tall from tip to base and colored a blue-green of uncut turquoise. But it was smooth all over like marble. It looked like it was sculpted to resemble a comet trailing flames, with the rounded fireball part at the bottom, flattened so that it would sit stable, and the tail flames rising up above it. There were tiny protrusions all over it that looked like tongues of flame. Despite all this Mike had the feeling that this was a natural formation, he had no real evidence to base this on, except for the fact that he had found it hiking in what appeared to be a crater. It was probably just a sinkhole though, since the rock appeared to be very soft. He reached out to touch it and a “tongue” of flame came off in his hand, as it did the entire formation shimmered slightly. He stared at it for a second but decided it was a trick of the light. Every time he shifted a new patina of color raced across it.

Mike was 15 years old and while no genius he was smarter than average. While a little on the scrawny side he kept fit by hiking, and jogging, mostly to get out of his house, and keep his small hobby of geology active. He was an inch over six feet, giving an almost angular stance with his form. His hair and eyes were dark brown and his face was plain, if pleasant. He took a second to stretch and gazed around his room taking a minute to rack his mind as to where to search for more clues as to what this rock was. It was spacious. Dominated by a full sized bed, in one corner, a 28in TV, a semi obsolete computer and several book shelves and cabinets all covered in various books, and several specimens of fossils, and geos.

“Is that the new one, wow it’s pretty” chirped a voice beside him. Mike looked up and smiled. His sister Willow leaned over his shoulder. She was a year younger than him and shared most of his features. But where his looks were plain on a guy they made her look very pretty. Her hair the same brown color, was grown long past her shoulders, and had auburn highlights. Her nose was pert and upturned, a nd she had a small bow of a mouth that was once upon a time almost always turned up in a smile. Her breasts had only developed to an A cup, a wonderful mouthful but not much more. Willow held out hope that she would develop more though.

“I found it just this weekend he replied” handing his sister the small tongue of flame. It was around two inches long and two inches thick, and uniform with most of the other protrusions. “It sorta looks like a little cock doesn’t it” she said with an impish grin. He smiled at his sister’s supposed naughtiness, “You can keep that, but I don’t know what kind of stone it is yet so I don’t suggest putting it to any exotic uses. Neither of them saw the small rock shimmer again, as if with some kind of recognition.

“Well if it’s valuable, we should just sell it, and for once you could be of some value, though I doubt it,” a snide voice called. They both turned to with similar frowns. In walked their step-sister, a sneer on her face as she studied the two of them. She had rigidness to her walk, and she looked down the end of her nose at both of them. Sharon was in a word breathtaking. She was about 5′7″ and while she was several inches shorter than her two step siblings she stood as if she towered over them. Years of dancing lessons had given her legs a toned athletic look, and narrowed her waste. He breasts which were B cups still looked larger on her petite form, and today she accentuated it with the tightest shirt she could find. A white cotton number that left her toned midriff bare showed a hint of her large nipples through her bra. Her hair was ash blond, courtesy of the high end salon her, and her mother visited. Her face was flawless, with large bee stung lips and even larger green eyes, courtesy of special contacts. Her whole posture screamed of wet sex. It was sadly for her previous boyfriends just that, a posture, a pose. Sharon enjoyed the power he body had over men, she enjoyed the attention, and the frustration it sparked in them. When they got to frisky she dropped them after stringing them along, getting them to buy her gifts, and toying with them emotionally. She figured why she would let some groping man have her, when she could take care of herself. It still made her wet when she thought of the one boy she had driven to a suicide attempt.

Mike and Willow’s parents had gotten divorced when they were only 3 and 2 respectively. Their mother had sued for custody, and their father had given it to her totally, moving out to California to start a business. Two years ago their mother had died of fast acting brain tumor, and their father who had remarried had taken them in. His business a company that specialized in revamping the computer networks of other businesses, hospitals, hotels, etc. had become very successful, and had taken up all his time. So much so tha t he didn’t realize what a gold digger he had married. Their Stepmother, Lillian was given complete charge of all the household duties, and so long as she kept them clothed, fed and healthy their father had paid them only the minimalist of attention. She treated them both mostly as servants, and her daughter just treated them like dirt, though she treated almost everyone like that. She looked past them to the rock that her worthless step brother was studying. It was rather pretty. She knew her brother was rather clever when it came to rocks and stuff, so if he found something that he couldn’t identify, it must be pretty rare. She made a note to herself to take it as soon as possible, and find out what it might be worth. Her allowance was never enough to keep up with her shopping needs, and her mother stressed how important it was to keep her credit card use below her step father’s radar.

“It’s polite to knock or at least ask before entering someone else’s room,” Mike said quietly.

Sharon looked down her nose at her brother. “Mom says you have to wash my car, it’s starting to look atrocious. And the laundry needs doing, and the trash needs taking out, stop fooling around and do something useful, instead of just bitching about your space.” She took a moment to study the rock some more, deciding that if he didn’t figure out what it was in another day or so, she would take to a jeweler friend of hers. Then with a further sneer, she flounced out of the room. Despite himself Mike watched her swaying ass as she left.

Willow was grinding her teeth. “I hate her, it isn’t bad enough that she’s a complete cunt, but she makes me feel like a hippo.”

Mike shook his head sympathetically, “If you’re a hippo, sister, then she’s a giraffe.” Willow looked at him confused for a moment, “you know for the stick that goes all the way up her ass.” Willow giggled but her humor disappeared as she went to get the stuff to wash Sharon’s car. She clutched the piece of blue rock in her hand for a moment before placing it in her pocket; it might make a nice necklace if she could find some matching beads.

“The stuck up bitch can go fuck herself with that stick up her ass for all I care,” this last was muttered under her breath. Her brother heard her anyway, and chuckled, as he went to take care of the trash and laundry. The blue rock shimmered again

* * *

Sharon strode back into her own room, and flipped on the television. Judge Judy was on and she loved it the way the elderly woman pushed people around. She started to page through a catalogue when a cold shiver ran down her spine, raising goose bumps. Far from being unpleasant it made her pussy tingle a little.

“Mmm” she groaned. Languorously she stretched and turned on her back, the shiver continued, and she could feel her nipples stiffening. Without thinking she pulled up her shirt and bra, not caring that anyone could walk in, and began tugging on her little erasers. Her tits filled her hands, and the bumps around her areole had become extra sensitive. She alternately pulled and squeezed on each one till they were red and filled with blood. She snaked one hand down her belly, lightly scraping it with her nails, then pushed her hand under the waistband of her slacks, and panties. She was surprised to find she had just about wet them, and the smell of her pussy turned her on more. She slowly began stroking the puffy lips, and then dug one insistent nail under her hood to graze her clit. Her bodied shuddered under her, but her skintight pants were too restrictive. She whined to herself, far gone with need, and almost yanked off the catch that held her pants together. Pushing them down to her ankles she began furiously rubbing area around her hot pussy, before forcing two fingers into her wet fuck tunnel. Usually she just used one, but her desire to get off was off set by a desire to get fucked. He hole was tight, and almost as restrictive to the two fingers as her pants were, her thumb had no problem diddling her clit, s ending shocks of delicious pleasure up her spine.

“Unngh”…. She forced a third finger into her slimy cunt, but even with this increased stimuli she couldn’t attain climax. Slowly a new sensation began intrude on her session. Her asshole all of a sudden felt tight and itchy. There was a sensation of there being a void, an emptiness that was unnatural, and was almost painful. Her mind recoiled as her pussy oozed around her three fingers. She had seen a porno or two with some of the more insistent boyfriends, enjoying their blue balls more then the show as she denied them their ultimate goal. But the first time she had seen a girl take it in her butt had b een a complete turn off. It was so dirty, and nasty, to let a man take you there. And it let them dominate you in a way that made her fearful. Despite all this she could feel herself taking her hand away from her needy titties, to slide under herself.

“Nooo” She whined to herself, as her hand began to slide forcefully up and down her crack. She pushed her hand even further, sliding a finger under herself, and forcing it with her other three fingers into to swampy pussy, when it was sufficiently lubed with her fuck juice, it slid itself, of its own accord back up her crack one more time. Then it penetrated her dirt tunnel to the second knuckle. The sensation burned and stretched a little

“OH MY Fucking Gawd!.... her whole pelvis raised itself off the bed and she bit her lower lip as the orgasm ripped through her. It was followed by another, and her body tensed so hard that for a second she couldn’t with draw her finger from the tightness of her ass. When the racking sensations finally ceased she was covered in sweat, and her room smelled of wet sex.

She kicked off her pants, rolled over and fell asleep there, exhausted from the intensity of the climax, and didn’t emerge from her room till the next day.

* * *

Mike awoke the next morning early. There were several reasons for this, first and foremost, he wanted to get to school early in order to run some tests on the rock. The other reason was he wanted to avoid his step family. He rose showered, and made a breakfast of some toast, meeting Willow in the kitchen. The smiled tightly to each other and made the walk to school. Willow was wearing the rock shard around her neck. She had placed it on a thong, with some hematite beads, and the effect was sharp.

Mike got to school around 6:30 am, and made for one of the physical science labs. The school was privately owned, one of the things his father had insisted on, and so had some state of the art equipment. He had taken a sample of the stone and first began by running it through a spectrometer in order to ascertain its properties. That took several minutes, so he cut off a thin sliver and moved to mount it on a glass slide

As he was slicing away with a small scalpel Ms. Phillips came in, bag in hand. She had seen Mike in here before working on some project or another, and while it wasn’t exactly allowed, it wasn’t against school rules either. She liked Mike he was one of the more interested students, and actually took the time to learn what she taught. Dutifully though she approached him to make sure he was up to no mischief.

“Good morning Mike” she chimed.

Mike had been so intent on slicing the perfect width to mount on a slide that he didn’t notice her. Her greeting startled him, and he sliced through the very edge of his forefinger. “I’m sorry Michael, I didn’t mean to scare you.

“Mother fucker” her cursed, then noticed who had snuck up on him. He turned bright red, and began to stammer an apology, an act made even harder because he was also trying to suck on his wounded finger.

She smiled tolerantly, “its ok, I didn’t mean to scare you. Let me get a bandage for that.” Unnoticed a drop of his blood had fallen on the odd stone. “Here, this will sting a little” She wiped the wound with an alcohol swab, and secured a bandage around it. It only took a few seconds, but gave Mike plenty of time to drink in the view of his teacher. Ms. Phillips had only joined the school two years ago, starting as a student teacher but quickly gaining a more permanent position. She was 23, and was still young and not as jaded as some of the other teachers. Ms. Phillips was 5′5″. Her hair was chestnut, and cut into a short bob. The most noticeable feature was here breasts, DD’s that could not be hidden, by any bulky clothing. Today she was wearing a stylish sweater and skirt combo. Unlike her normal attire, the sweater was very tight, and showed off her figure beautifully. Her smile literally lit up her whole face and made her large brown eyes glow warmly.

“So, what brings you to class so early” she asked, as she finished wrapping the dressing. He realized he was gawking, and quickly took stock. “I was found this odd stone on a hiking trip this weekend, and couldn’t identify it. I thought I would run a few tests on it, to see if I could figure out what it was.” At this point the spectrometer gave a chirp of completion and Ms. Phillips moved to see the printout. Mike couldn’t help but take a look at her round ass. Absently he picked up the stone he was cutting…and the world stopped.

* * *

It was old…very old. It had traveled far, through space, and time in order to learn and to survive. It was a symbiot, where had Mike heard that term before, wasn’t it in a spider man comic? It had traveled here, as part of its wanderings to bond with life here and experience it. It had learned much, though it didn’t give all of this information to Mike, it did impart some of its wisdom. It took time to learn to adapt to new life forms, but Mike had inadvertently sped up the process by giving it a drop of his blood. It bound to his DNA and shifted to match him. This was a new thing, never had it taken to one type of being like this… a new experience was to be studied, and it began to feel a new sensation, pleasure. It had felt this before, of course, humans weren’t the only ones to experience forms of joy, but the pure combination of thought, enzymes and neuro-transmitters that effected the thing that was human pleasure was of a new and different intensity than that of any other race. In what might be an impetuous move, it gave itself over to Mike, to gain this new unique experience.

Mike could see now. It had covered itself in a protective shell, a combination of dense iron and lead, with an out covering of something like ceramic, the shell, had gained it entrance to the inner atmosphere, Mike seemed to remember odd fragments around the rock, but they were uninteresting in a geologic sense…He smiled to himself. It felt right, whether it was controlling him, or the other way around, or it was a true partnership was something he was unsure of now. It felt like years had passed, but it was not even seconds. Ms Phillips had not even reached the spectrometer printout, which was only four steps away. New possibilities were even now entering his mind…

* * *

Cally Phillips had not had a steady boyfriend since she had left college, something that could only be considered a crime. At first she appreciated the freedom, the difficulty of starting a new position, in a new city, was something she wanted to fully devote herself to. But it had been almost three years now, and while she had never been very sexually active as student, she had her fair share of encounters to keep herself more than happy. More then enough anyway to by her own vibrator, to break out on some of the more lonely nights. It didn’t that a lot of her students were obviously attracted to her. It was easy to dismiss them as children, but no one could be in the presence of all those hormones and be totally insensate. That was how the new Mike began his to use his talent.

She was reaching for the printout when a cold shiver ran down her spine. It was intense, much more intense then the one that hit Mike’s stepsister. It could arguably be described as a lightning bolt. But this one didn’t knock her from feet. It caressed itself across her body racing across every sensitive zone of her body. Her tits sprung strait out filled with blood, they caused a delicious friction against her clothes, she could feel a similar friction between her swollen twat and her ever dampening panties. Her asshole clenched, her toes tingled, her ears buzzed…and she felt light headed. It was a crude, almost overpowering effect, but one Mike would hone with practice.

“Nnnnngh” She moaned as she was almost forcefully sexually awakened. She reached out a hand to steady herself on a nearby table. The full roar of it passed after a second, but left her panting

“Are you ok Ms. Phillips,” she heard Mike ask. There was a strange intensity to his voice, and when she turned to look at him she found herself caught in his dark gaze.

“Sure” she wavered, she was surprised at how steady her voice was. “Um Mike, I’m going to have to ask you to come back after class, I ahh… I need to set up for today’s lesson, and…unnngh…..and I can’t do that tripping over your little…mmmmm project.” She was practically creaming in her panties now, and if she didn’t get rid of him she would have to fall to her knees to fuck herself in front of him. He was kind of cute, maybe he would enjoy the show. (Now where did that thought come from).

“You can come back after classes or at lunch if you like,” Lunch…. She had a nice semi-ripe banana for lunch, she wondered if it would fit up her tight wet pussy, suddenly she was taken with the picture of her sliding the banana up and down her sensitive pussy lips, sliding it up inside herself, it would stretch her, she was preying it wasn’t too ripe but it didn’t matter at the moment….

Mike walked up to her, a queer smile on his face, as her eyes glazed with the quick erotic fantasy. Suddenly he was face to face with her and she gasped. The idea of banana was replace with a new fantasy.

“Mike…. You really need to go now, “ the lost came out as half a moan. She could smell him, like soap, and sweat, and testosterone “mmmmm”

“Sure Ms. Phillips “ He towered half a foot over her, and looked down into her sex glazed eyes, and smiled that smile again. “Let me just grab this printout” he pushed up against her to reach over her and rip off results of the spectrometer. He could feel her large breasts pushed up against his chests, the nipples were obvious even through her bra now. Feeling him up against her was like another lightning bolt. There was a strange buzzing in her ears. “Oh…. I just need to take care of one more thing” he spoke quietly

“Whatever you need, just ahh….mmmm… hustle ok

“Well I like to take my time… but whatever you need,” With that lowered himself to his knees and flipped up her knee length skirt, and moved under it, all in about 1 and half heartbeats. She gasped “Mike…NO… you can’t do this” She put her hand on his head through her skirt, trying to hold him back. He started to slide his finger nails up and down her legs, the goose bumps rising higher if that was possible. Her breathing was becoming harsh with her ambivalent need to keep her job, and dignity, and her need to have her brains screwed out. His sliding nails traced up the side of her comfortable granny panties, and slid them down to about mid thigh.

“NOOO….come on Michael,” she whined, “have some respect for your teacher.” One hand now was awkwardly stroking his head through her skirt, the other had reached up under her tight sweater to pull on a fat titty. He pushed his head forward, taking in her aroma, and began to lap at her hairy cunt. Little bits of girl aid clung in strands around the opening, but he ignored it all alternating between fast licks, and slow drooling ones. She leaned back against the table, giving him easier access, and he responded by forcing his tongue up into her hot pussy. He did this for several seconds, than put his whole mouth over as much of her mound as he could and began to suck on it like a kid with a lolly. “Yeah… that’s it, suck on my pussy, Suck it good. His hands still busy, he was stroking them up and down her legs and buttocks, slowly circled her cheeks, and the began to part them.

“Uh uh….NO Mike…unghhhhh… NO, just suck on my wet pussy K?, leave Cally’s butt alone…. Just the pussy ok Sweetie….” Her orders were said in a quiet growl….but he ignored her, and began stroking her pulsing rosebud, not entering her, but pressing against it. Her arms left his head, and her breast, and gripped the side of the table as an orgasm exploded through her system. For a few minutes all she could do was gasp, as her vision whited over.

Mike rose from beneath her clothes, and frenched her. She responded by lustful instinct, and tasted her own juices on his tongue, she knew she should be repulsed, but instead she began licking her cum from his cheeks and nose, he smiled and reached under her shirt to grope huge boobs. She stared at him, having been sated, some reason was beginning to return, but it was too slow in coming. She moaned again as he pinched, and pulled gently on her nipples. Then he turned her around and bent her over the table. Her hands reached of their own accord, lifting the back of her skirt up past her waste…

“Mike, please… hurry…please shove your cock in, me… I don’t care anymore, I really just need you to core me with your cock now.” She could feel him unzip himself, and tried to push into her. She abandoned her skirt with one hand to reach between her legs and guide him in to her tightness. She aimed his shaft, and he entered her with a quick hard thrust, eliciting a grunt from both of them, his hands snaked under her shirt to grasp her boobs, pulling and mauling. He wasn’t the biggest she ever had, and just by the feel he was 6 or 7 inches. But he had a tantalizing thickness. He sawed in and out of hot pussy, b uilding momentum, both of them grunting. She was so close and she yearned for it like a bitch in heat. He cried out, his last thrust pushing her up against lab table and his cock spasming inside her, made her cum with him. A strange feeling overtook her… and she found herself turning and falling to her knees to clean him with her mouth. Just the thought of the act made her feel like a slut, and for a few seconds as she took his softening manhood in her mouth she reveled in it. He began to harden again, and she began to increase her rhythm, licking the underside, pushing the balls around and fondling and sucking them… he came again, without much force, and for the first time in her life she tasted and swall owed a man….

* * *

On the other side of school in the little used girl’s bathroom in the gym Willow looked as Sally Henderson, the head cheerleader ate out her throbbing pussy. She was perched up on one of the sinks, legs spread obscenely, as Sally licked her carpet with abandon. Her enthusiasm making up for her total inexperience. Willow didn’t know what had come over her, or see the shimmer of the stone around her neck, but at the moment it was secondary. Sally finger fucked herself furiously as she did everything she could think of to make Willow cum, and was quickly rewarded by a salty sweet flow. She came half a second later as sensory overload slammed her to her knees.

Willow patter her on the head and then went to find her brother… she had this feeling she really needed to talk to him. Sally cleaned up, and wobbled to home room, and for the first time napped completely through it