The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tail Of The Inn

by Wrulf The Pimp Cunt-Defiler

To save time, I won’t detail how Gerhardt became, or mention the specific techniques he used to perform as a hypnotist. Suffice it to say that he was very skillful and revealed his secrets to very, very few.

He’d also inherited a great deal of money from his parents after their deaths.

As well, he was tall, broad-shouldered, curly-blond-haired and handsome, sporting a thick, 8 1/2-inched fuck-tool when it was hard. And part of his ability involved his way of appearing to look straight into people with cobalt-blue eyes somehow seeming calm and steely at the same time.

He was articulate, on the surface polished and sophisticated. Everyone found him charming, whether or not under his spell. In truth, though, the 27-y/o bachelor secretly had a crudely filthy mind in the extreme.

He rarely used any term nicer or more respectful than ‘cunt’. And while he wasn’t interested in anything bruising, damaging or truly violent, he relished venting his unabashedly degrading lusts upon as many cunts as possible.

Hans, his kinky friend, both owned and worked as the night-time bartender at The Wild Boar Inn on a quiet, narrow street in Munich. Hans would let Gerhardt do anything he wanted in the tavern as long as things didn’t get out of control...

... and The Wild Boar Inn was where Gerhardt met Ella, one hotly muggy night in late June, when the bitch had her arse planted on a stool 3 away from his at the bar.

She was a lovely, 22-y/o dark-brunette with the face of a movie star. Gerhardt ogled her ‘crapper’, as he vulgarly liked using the term, seeing that it appeared to be a wickedly cock-greedy temple of sodomy.

‘Yeah, and the cunny isn’t carrying an extra ounce of fat, either,’ Gerhardt thought, since she was convexly shaped from her lush but finely-turned thighs up through her waist to well-formed and firm, but large udders.

‘A great-looking piece of meat,’ he continued his thoughts.

The young stud then lay three 5-Euro bills on the bar, looking at Hans: ‘A beer for me and the little hurensau (whore-pig),’—and he nodded toward the boffable twat.

Hans grinned, looking down at his crotch: ‘Does your order come with a little action down here from young Miss Hurensau?’

‘Why not?’ Gerhardt casually shrugged, as the Hans set steins of beer in front of him and the sexy 3-holer.

‘Good,’ the bartender went on as Ella turned toward Gerhardt to husk, ‘Thank you very much for the beer, sir.’

Gerhardt’s rod started tossing up and down inside his expensive jeans; his need to humble her was aroused when he realized that Ella was exactly what he was looking for. There was both a shamed look of submissiveness and a glint of brazenness in her large, beautiful, dark-brown eyes... that, in addition to the high heels and black fishnets she was wearing under a black, leather and sinfully brief skirt below a red, low-cut, loose-topped blouse.

Instinct and long experience also told Gerhardt that the luscious trollop likely wasn’t wearing panties, either, and probably not a bra or ‘tit-sling’ as he often referred to that particular garment.

Meanwhile, Ella was looking at him while he gave her his most electrifying smile, then pursed his lips into a mocking kiss as he moved over to the stool beside her.

She released a gasp of embarrassment, then a moan as he fixed her with his mesmerizing eyes and softly said, ‘You’re a cunt, just a dirty little cunt, aren’t you, schlampe (bitch)?’

His tone of voice had quiet burr that somehow was soothing, while his words sounded almost romantic, and Ella—already coming under his spell—whispered, ‘Yes, I suppose I am, sir.’

Hans came over in front of the couple to watch as his friend continued his gentle-voiced put-down: ‘Of course you’re a cunt... and go on calling me sir. I can tell you need a master—desperately—don’t you?’

‘Yes, sir,’ Ella said.

‘Say it; ‘I want a master, Sir Gerhardt’,’ the young man more sternly commanded.

‘I want a master, Sir Gerhardt,’ Ella replied, pressing her hand against her skirt over her fuck-saddle and having a cum.

There was a distinct vulgarity in Gerhardt’s soft chuckle as he went on, ‘I bet that confession has your poontang good and sloppy—huh, you fucking ‘nutte’ (whore)?’

‘Yes, sir,’ Ella moaned, gasping her loudest yet when her new master confirmed her lack of panties by thrusting his left hand under her skirt to force a finger into the mucky depths of her snatch-slit.

He brought a small mewl of pain out of the twat-bag by rudely shoving his finger even farther into her cock-pit: ‘That fucking hole is downright slobbering... yeah, um-m-m, tight and hot but filthy like the slut you are, right?’

‘O-o-o-h, o-o-o-o-o-h, yes-s-s!’ she hissed.

Gerhardt laughed again, then continued, ‘Fuck you, since you’re far from nice, or I’d ask what a nice cunt like you is doing in a place like this—obviously wanting to whore around, huh?’

‘Yes, master,’ Ella admitted, now completely under his control and having another cum on his finger stirring her vaginal desires.

‘You have my permission to orgasm, because that demonstrates you as a classless harlot, bitch,’—and Gerhardt scornfully leered into her eyes.

‘Thank you, master,’ said the aroused horn-doggy.

‘You’re not wearing a bra, are you?’ Gerhardt next inquired.

‘No, sir. A slut shouldn’t,’ Ella acquiesced.

‘That’s right,’—and Gerhardt withdrew his finger from her fuck-swamp, thrusting his hand down her dress-top and wiping his vag-moistened finger on her left boob, which next he harshly squeezed: ‘Nice tit, low-life.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ Ella once more gasped in discomfort over him abusively molesting her lovely chest-bag.

‘Do you like pain?’ he inquired.

‘Yes, master,’ Ella said.

Gerhardt then looked around, realizing that business was slow at The Wild Boar Inn because of the hot weather. The few customers present were paying no heed while sitting in back, as close as possible to the air conditioner not working properly and producing only a minimum of cool air.

‘Stand up, slag,’ Gerhardt commanded, with Ella obeying.

He reached the short distance up her skirt to her right ass-apple, brutishly crushing it in his hand as he snarled, ‘I like it, though that’s a shitter fitting only for a total piece of trash!’—and he roughly shot his finger into her tail-gutter.

Her beautifully smutty-looking body jerked a little as he finger-banged her ass-hole a few times, then remarked, ‘Your entrails feel utterly nasty, but not as dirty as the whore you are, you little hole. Thank me for telling you that, nutte.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ Ella breathed.

‘U-m-m-m, you don’t have any brains in your head, obviously,’ Gerhardt went on as he continued violating her bowels with his finger before pulling it out of her bum-trough with a lewd pop. He smeared it across her lips while looking into her eyes with a small, taunting smile.

A thrill shot through him when he then realized that—while Ella was now completely under his influence—he’d been trashing her dignity without knowing who she was.

‘What’s your name, filth-honey?’ he asked.

‘Ella, sir.’

‘Ella, huh?’—and he’d hardly finished saying that when he quietly barked, ‘Drop to all-4’s, go around the bar and give Hans a good suck-job, you polluted schlampe.’

‘Yes, sir,’ the fuck-hole said, lowering herself to hands and knees and starting to crawl behind the counter.

Hans already had his sizeable penis out: ‘Get your worthless ass back here, pig!—and he bestially grunted while pulling the skank up to his crotch by the hair.

He shoved her a face-full of his rod and held it like that for several long seconds before beginning to shuttle her mouth up and down his cock with hands clutching both of her ears.

‘Um-m-m-m-m-m, u-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m,’ Ella heatedly mumbled.

‘Fuck you, slut! Choke on my dick!’ Hans gruffly said, smearing his phallus all the way down her gullet and rattling her head around on it perhaps 20 times before he returned to fucking himself with the bitch’s harlotish mouth.

For 2 or 3 minutes, meanwhile, Gerhardt coolly sipped his beer, until he said, ‘She’s such a pretty, little thing—don’t hurt her while you rape the empty hole in her head, my man.’

‘Yeah, I will!’ Hans gutterally snarled, beginning to more forcifully slap her lips up and down most of his slut-splitter. ‘I really ought to throw you out of here like a fucking, no-good garbage-cunt! Instead, I’ll be nice and rape your kisser! Shit, though, it’s not so much you’re hypnotized. You’re simply too dumb to know I’m raping you! Yeah, fucking schlampe! Dirty bitch! Filthy nutte! Take it, tramp!’

‘Is the trollop a good face-rape?’ Gerhardt soon asked, standing to lean over the bar for a look.

‘Not bad. Of course, the whore’s slits are interchangable. And, hell, I’d drag her around to sodomize her over her stool if I wanted to take the time to change holes, Gerhardt. You’re right, though. The bitch is one of the prettiest things on 2 legs I’ve nearly ever seen. But you really know how to pick pieces of total cunt-litter, don’t you, young fellow?’ Hans said.

‘Just my job, and provides you with pieces of ass,’ Gerhardt replied...

‘... or pieces of tavern-trash,’ Hans interjected, dismounting Ella’s mouth to beat-off his cock-ooze on her face while hissing, ‘On your whoring kisser, slut! Yeah, yeah, you spunk-faced scum-bag!’

‘Why are you being so polite to her?’ Gerhardt softly laughed.

‘Because, hell, the only polite thing to do to the little shit is blow your load on her face after you rape her!’ Hans chortled.

‘True, true,’ Gerhardt mirthfully agreed, then crooned, ‘Come here, my fuck-pet,’

‘Yes, sir,’ he could hear Ella purring as she crawled around to her stool, where he stopped her with the sole of his right shoe against her left shoulder.

‘My, my, truly what a fuck-pet you are, worthy only of engaging in bestiality! Fuck, though, I have difficulty imagining your face could be any more beautiful, except with that man-goo on it. Want me to help you back onto your stool, you morally stinky fuck-slob?’ Gerhardt wanted to know.

‘As you wish, master,’ Ella acquiesced.

‘But, of course,’ he smirked, making the tart softly shriek when he helped her up with a fistful of her hair.

‘Your farter-cheeks (ass-cheeks) nicely fit your seat, as though they were just made to hug barstools... or toilets, cunt,’ he continued.

‘Speaking of that, I need a toilet,’ Hans said, walking around the counter and up to Ella with his limp dick hanging out through his zipper.

Roughly, he yanked the slut’s head down and pissed in her mouth: ‘There’s a toilet for you, at least a fucking urinal!’—and Hans put his cock away before he returned behind the bar.

‘Yes, indeed, though all cunts are 2-legged toilets for cocks, jizz and piss. ‘Urinal’ is far too nice a term for you, though,’ Gerhardt said. ‘So, have you ever functioned as a prostitute?’

‘Only once, when my former boyfriend gave me to a friend of his for profit, sir,’ Ella said.

‘In which hole or holes, slut?’

‘All of them,’ Ella told Gerhardt.

‘For how much?’ he wanted to know.

Despite being hypnotized, the skank blushed and softly responded, ‘Only 10 Euros, master.’

‘Hum-m-m, were you worth that much, bitch?’ Gerhardt more gruffly asked.

‘I don’t know, sir, but probably not, sir,’ Ella confessed.

‘Maybe you’re not so stupid after all, you cheap money-fuck!’ Gerhardt vulgarly said, ‘Have you ever worked the streets, gutter-bag?’

‘No, sir,’ she acknowledged.

‘You’re virgin to street-shagging, huh? But, hell, though you’re a total disgrace to decent cunt-hood, your value might—just might—go up if you sucked and screwed on the streets. And you are going to commit the sin of engaging in bestiality with your father for a money on the streets, aren’t you?’ Gerhardt said, his fuck-pole again lurching over the perversely beautiful idea.

‘Yes, sir,’ replied the coital slob.

‘Good! You’re about to show yourself what you’re too shit-brained to know you are, filth!’ Gerhardt growled, moving out of his hooker-virgin’s earshot to call a friend on his cell-phone...

I

... Jorg wasn’t Ella’s father. But he looked as if he could be, since at 39, he had a slight feathering of gray around his temples.

With sandy-colored hair and a strong-chinned, very good-looking face, he was a little shorter than Gerhardt, otherwise a finely-chiseled stud-muffin of sinew and muscled, well-defined pecs.

He couldn’t remember a single one among dozens of bitches who’d not thanked him for figuratively slamming them through lots of mattresses during his career of rutting since 14. After all, he firmly believed that sucking and fucking should always be a put-down for all members of the inferior bitch-species. And he was glad to hear from Gerhardt about Ella, also letting him know where to meet: ‘Just another meat-slab only good for taking cocks,’ he thought, his hole-ripper hardening as he turned off his phone.

And the latest among Gerhardt’s sex-floozies would soon see what an enforcer he had between his strong, sculpted thighs!

Also finished talking at The Wild Boar, meanwhile, Gerhardt walked over to Ella: ‘Let’s go,’—and he took her arm.

‘Will you be back?’ Hans wanted to know.

‘I’m not sure—maybe,’ Gerhardt replied.

‘Okay, have fun,’ Hans said.

‘How could I not?’ Gerhardt grinned over his shoulder while guiding Ella out onto the sidewalk where he raised her skirt and brought a squawk out of the cootchie-cootch by again ramming his finger into her crap-trough.

‘Walk,’ he ordered, pointing at his late-model Jag about 20 yards away.

‘Yes, master,’ Ella responded as he began driving her along with his finger in her ass-ditch, just as a young guy started to pass them.

‘Wow, nice!’ he said, nodding at her finger-impaled pooper.

‘Want her for a few bucks?’ the hypnotist-pimp inquired.

‘What?’ the guy asked, not understanding that Americanism.

‘Do you want to have your way with this slut for a few Euros?’ Gerhardt clarified his question.

‘Oh, sorry. That’d be nice if I had any money. Here, let me at her ass,’—and the guy solidly assaulted Ella’s curvy bum with his palm while she gasped.

‘It’s a shame you’re broke—have an idea, though,’ Gerhardt said, shoving the scag into the indented, unlit doorway of the nearest shop and shanking her to her knees after pulling his finger out of her turd-chute.

‘Jack-off on the filthy low-life’s face, my man. I won’t charge you anything,’ Gerhardt went on.

‘Shi-i-i-t!—I’m real horny—okay,’—and the guy stepped in front of the kneeling harlot to remove his hard-on from his jeans.

His face was contorted with crude need as he slapped his dick back and forth over her face several times, then roughly began playing with himself while staring contemptuously down at her.

Gerhardt always enjoyed watching any form of lewdness and was disappointed when the guy dropped his wad on Ella’s face with a grunt in no more than 3 minutes.

‘That wasn’t quite the same as shoving your dick into the bitch’s plumbing. But how was it?’ Gerhardt asked as the young man stowed his cock away.

‘Good. Sometimes it’s nice just to take a dump on a whore like her. And I hate to cum and run, but I need to be on my way. Thanks, and have a good night, man—I don’t give a shit about you, bitch!’ the guy said, disappearing down the street.

‘Don’t wipe the cum off your face,’ Gerhardt then commanded, bringing further noises of discomfort out of the low-class cock-hog by using her hair to haul Ella to her feet before she had time to answer.

And while he didn’t say anything, a white-haired duffer paused to watch the handsome woman-seller once more finger-jamming her dung-portal before he shoved her the rest of the way to his vehicle and opened its passengers’ door.

‘Get in.’

‘Yes, master,’ Ella said, and Gerhardt had scarcely gotten behind the wheel and pulled into the street when he took his phallus out, reached over for the back of the little fuck’s head and shoved her oral suck-toilet fully down his rod.

‘Shit, shit, and fuck you!—I love choking the likes of you!—would our mothers, too, if they were sluts like you!’ Gerhardt gloated...

... not that Ella could reply with her face gagged full of a man-wand.

‘Don’t take your mouth off my cock for a second, but don’t make me cum, either, you worthless piece of dirt,’ he instructed.

And maybe it was because the arrangement of tramp-holes was under the influence that Ella wanted to, but couldn’t say ‘yes, sir.’

That, however, was no big matter since they soon were on another even tinier, more quiet street occasioned by a hand-full of cash-cows.

Gerhardt began slowly driving along the curb as he asked, ‘You’re going to get lewd with your dad—remember?’

‘Yes, sir,’ the tart said, just as Gerhardt saw a man walking toward his car, which he stopped while lowering the twat’s window.

Jorg, the prospective john, peered in, pretending to act shocked while exploding, ‘Ella, what in hell are you doing here?—my own daughter a fucking hooker? Sh-e-e-e-i-i-i-t, Sh-e-e-e-i-i-i-t, man!’

‘Dad!’ Ella shrieked in geniune startlement.

‘Is it a problem to have coitus with your fucking daughter for money, sir?’ Gerhardt casually interjected with a chuckle.

‘Well, I guess not. Getting banged—hard—is what the stinking bitch deserves as punishment for being such a dirt-bag sleaze!’ Jorg replied, jerking Ella’s door open, grabbing a fistful of her hair and snarling, ‘Out of the car with your stinking shit-hole, schlampe! I don’t care if you are my daughter, because I’m going to fuck you raw, at 3 Euros for any of your holes as many times as I want—how does that sound?’—and Jorg looked at Gerhardt getting out of his car.

‘Well, I agree that your daughter is a total, low-down moral slug and am wondering if 3 Euros isn’t too much,’ Gerhardt replied with a concerned look while supressing a laugh.

‘I don’t care, because it’d be good for the slut if her father threw her a stiff fuck for only 3 Euros,’ Jorg said.

‘Fine, but please pay me after you’re finished doing the bitch,’ Gerhardt said.

‘Why?—oh, hell, what the fuck!’ Jorg exclaimed, with his hands at his crotch...

... and his ‘daughter’ raised marveling eyes from the ‘V’ of his jeans to his face when she saw his 4 by ll-inched Darth Vader: ‘God, daddy! Your cock’s huge!—so beautiful!’—and the bitch reached for it, only for Jorg slap her hand away then throw her haunches back against the door of another shop.

‘You know the rules; no damage. But make it hurt when you split her twat wide open,’ Gerdardt admonished.

‘Fuck!—that ditch is beyond damage because it’s too greasey with hog-slop!’—and Jorg then thrilled to hearing Ella’s scream of pain and swine-lust as he forcifully stuffed her maw all the way to his nuts in a single lunge and started pounding ‘the slut-dirty fruit of his loins.’

With his dick out to jerk-off while he watched, Gerhardt, like Jorg, was turned-on even more to hear her drooling crotch-box making obscene farting sounds with every dick-slam into it.

‘Slug the stinking whore, mug her, batter your daughter with your cock, man!’ Gerhardt yelled.

Jorg didn’t answer as he launched into giving Ella the most vicious cunt-bashing that Gerhardt had seen in quite some time.

‘Yeah!—yeah!—yeah!’ Ella meanwhile wailed in heat. ‘Fuck me, daddy! Fuck your dirty girl! Fuck me, yeah, fuck me as hard as you can, daddy!’

‘Shut your stupid face and take it, you filthy, filthy, fucking nutte!’ Jorg bellowed, slapping, then spitting on her face as he continued to brutely hammer his fledgling hooker of a ‘daughter’ for maybe 5 minutes, then ‘roared’ her muff-cavern full of his ‘daddy’—pollution.

‘You worthless, shit-brained turd!’ he snarled as he dismounted the trollop, hardly had he done which when Gerhardt drew her away from the door, spun her around and bent her as far over as he could.

Once again, Ella unleashed a mighty screech as her pimp smashed his pizzle into and began savaging her fart-vagina (ass-hole) in a lustfully mean fury.

Unfortunately for Gerhardt, though, he blew his gasket into her sewer-pussy far too soon.

Nonetheless, he kept her bowels impaled while he crouched as low as he could, released the 2-legged ‘money-bag’ and let her fall to all-4’s off his cock.

‘Stay there while your father and I baptize you as a fucking hooker, a slum-harlot, you no-good piece of shit!’ Gerhardt ordered.

‘Good idea,’ Jorg said, and within seconds, the scag found herself getting pissed on from head to foot by her pimp and ‘dad.’

Everybody was silent for a second or 2 after that, until Gerhardt asked, ‘Do you want the slut any more?’

‘Fuck her!—I need to get home,’ Jorg said, removing three 1-Euro bills from his pocket: ‘Guess it’s time to pay up, though.’

‘Keep your money, because we can think of the situation in one or both of 2 ways: That the slimy cunt wasn’t worth your money and / or that you had a chance to experience the joys of raping your own flesh and blood!’ Gerhardt chortled.

‘Hell, we’ll think of it both ways!’ Jorg snorted, returning the money to his pocket. ‘But how’re you going to get the bitch home swimming in piss, man?

‘Well, I can either make her ride in the trunk of my car, or... ’—and Gerhardt snapped his fingers, bringing the sexily foul pig back to herself with a small start.

Simply laughing, Gerhardt walked around to get in his car as he said, ‘I’ll see you another time, my man.’

‘Sure thing, and thanks. That was fun,’ Jorg replied.

‘Yeah, it’s been a great night,’ Gerhardt called through his open window before he drove away, leaving the filthy woman to walk home.

But then, Ella couldn’t have agreed more, so much so that without a word, the dick-gluttonous tramp fell to her knees and sucked-off the first man she met—for no money at all...

... and, yes, she recalled where she’d been, realizing she’d have to return to The Wild Boar Inn very soon—hey, maybe even that night!

(The End)