The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Take a Swim”

Paul spun the keyring which held his hotel key on one finger, smiling to himself. The temperature outside was going to reach the hundreds before noon. For a little while, however, it was cool, so there were few people in the hotel’s indoor swimming pool. His room was on the first floor, and had a view of the pool. He pulled out the medallion which protected him against all forms of mind control, and slipped the chain over his head, then inserted his key in the lock. He unpacked his things and changed into his swimming clothes. It would be unseemly to sit by an outdoor pool and just watch, which was why he’d brought the protective medallion. He pulled out a box which was made of a dark-colored wood with gold trim. He opened the box and pulled out a talisman which looked like an eye. He slipped it into the pocket of his swimming trunks and left his room with a towel draped over one arm. The big pool was completely empty, but the jaccuzzi there were three rather nice-looking girls. One of them simply had her legs dangling off the edge into the water. The other two were in up to their chests, kissing. They were topless from what Paul could tell. He sat down next to the girl whose legs were just dangling in.

“What’s with them?” he asked.

“The blonde’s Cassidy and the redhead’s Suzie.” the girl replied. “They’re both bi, that’s why they’re all over each other. Sometimes they go in for a threesome with some guy, a lesbo, or some other bisexual.”

“What about you?” Paul asked.

“Don’t look at me, man, I’m straight and I plan to stay that way.”

“No, I mean your name.” Paul said.

“Jane.” the girl said. Paul dipped his feet in, then got in up to his knees, standing on the submerged bench. The girls didn’t seem to notice him. He, however, noticed that they were naked, and they were fingering each other. He let them climax and relax into the hot, bubbling water, before he sat down. When the talisman in his pocket came in contact with the water, it turned the water into a colorless, odorless mind-control potion which was absorbed through the skin. Only Paul’s medallion kept him from being put under its effects. He watched the girls’faces as they slowly, slowly sank into the obedient state which the potion induced.

“Jane, I want you to get into the jaccuzzi with us.” Paul said. Jane, now completely under the potion’s power, obeyed. “Take off that bathing suit, then lean back and just float..” Paul commanded, and Jane obeyed. He turned to the two bisexuals. “Cassidy, I want you to suck on Jane’s clit. Suzie, you pleasure her breasts.” The girls obeyed, and they brought Jane to climax several times before Paul stopped them. He had the three girls follow him to his room. Once there, he took the talisman out of his pocket and set it on a folded napkin so it wouldn’t get lost if he decided to switch swimming trunks.. Paul commanded his new slaves to lie down in the bed. On the right was Jane, in the middle lay Cassidy, and Suzie lay on the left. He fucked each of his women from left to right, then tied them up and spent an hour filling their heads with posthypnotic suggestions which they would act on when the magic had worn off. He made sure he was still wearing his medallion, then put his wet trunks back on and slipped the talisman back into his pocket. There were several couples kissing in the big pool, and two guys sitting mindlessly in the jaccuzzi, unnoticed by the couples. There were also children playing in the pool with their parents. Paul sat down in the pool, and the talisman did its thing with the pool water. He sent the parents, men and children to their rooms, and they would have no desire to return to the pool for the next three days. That left him with the unattached women. He had them remove their swimsuits and climb out of the pool. They stood straight, with their chests sticking out, awaiting inspection. He sent the best ones to his unlocked room, and the others were commanded to find themselves a man to give themselves to as sexual slaves. He went back to his room to find the new slaves standing at attention in front of the bed. He asked each of them their names.

“Tina.” said a little blonde-haired girl.

“Bibi.” said a girl whom Paul had seen playing with her parents before making the pool a hypno-trap. The father had been a black man, and the mother had been Native American, with the result being a gorgeous young lady with straight, black hair and skin the color of chocolate milk. She would be a good slave.

“Aya.” said a beautiful young Asian-American.

“Marie.” said one of a pair of identical twins, both pretty brunettes.

“Cherry.” said the other twin. Each of his slaves was absolutely delicious, but then, he’d picked them himself. They each had their chance to pleasure their master, then they each recieved the new blueprint which would comprise their mind from then on, then Paul tied them up and hid them in the bathroom with the others. He went outside again, but it was a while before anyone notable came, but then Paul saw the most gorgeous damsel ever to grace his vision. She was being led by her mother. Her eyes didn’t seem to be focussing. Paul moved in closer.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” replied the girl. Her mother just glared suspiciously. Paul could see why the girl’s eyes wouldn’t focus: her blue eyes had no pupils.

“Quit staring, you prick.” the girl’s mother said.

“Mother!“ the girl exclaimed.

“I’ve been called worse.” Paul said.

“Well just because my daughter was born with eyes that are blue all the way to the middle doesn’t mean you get to stare.” the woman continued.

“Mom, you don’t have to be ashamed of my blindness.”

“I don’t want people staring, Sally.” the woman snarled.

“Well, the only way to stop it is to make your daughter less attractive, madam.” Paul replied. “Otherwise, you’d better get used to it.” Sally giggled.

“Insolent little...” the woman began. Paul put his hand on her arm to prevent her from hitting him. His hand was still wet from the pool-water, and the woman began to feel rather suggestible.

“I don’t want to hurt your daughter, ma’am. Why don’t you cool off with a little dip in the pool?” Paul suggested.

“I suppose I have been a bit snappish.” the woman said. “I suppose I should take a dip in the pool. Could you watch my daughter?”

“No problem.” Paul said, and the woman left.

“That’s weird.” Sally said. “Mom never leaves me with strangers, and she can’t swim.” A loud splash told them she hadn’t even bothered to take off her dress before taking that dip. “She’s still wearing her dress?” Sally asked. “That IS weird!” Paul put his wet hand on the girl’s cheek, and the suggestibility began to sink in.

“Just relax, forget about your mother. Parents can take care of themselves.”

“I suppose you’re right.” Sally said. He led her along to her room. Sally’s mom had left the key with her daughter, so getting in was no problem. He helped Sally change into her bathing suit, and led her to the pool. He got in and splashed around, assuring her that the water was fine. When Sally still didn’t come in, he splashed her with the potion-water. She became very suggestible then, and came in when Paul repeated his request. As soon as her feet touched the water, she was completely his. He had her take off her bathing suit. Her gorgeous red muff was gleaming with sexual arousal stimulated by her total mental helplessness. He had her lay back and go limp, and he supported her in the water, moving her around and playing with her body. He reprogrammed her mind right there in the pool, not quite as much as the others, but enough so she was helpless to ever disobey him, and he also programmed her so that her breasts and cunt were hyper-sensitive. He brought her out of the water and carried her to his room, where he fucked her until he fell asleep inside her. When he awoke, the potion had worked its way out of her system, and she was acting on her new programming.

“Master, what have you done to me?”

“I’ve made you my slave, of course.” he replied. “You are helpless to disobey, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Master.” she replied, but her expression and inflection seemed as though she were surprised by what had just come out of her mouth. He inserted himself in her cunt, and she came three times before he was even all the way in her.

“Oh, my delicious, horny, hyper-sensitive little fuckslave.” he purred, licking her between her breasts. “You are going to be the pride of my collection, Sally.” He moved himself within her, fucking her as she orgasmed with each thrust. By the time he had finished, she was begging him to let her stop coming. He ignored her pleas for sexual mercy, and when he had filled her with his sperm, which caused a particularly vicious orgasm within his slave, he began sucking on her tits, and she kept coming and coming. He pulled himself out of her cunt and moved his mouth down to its former position, sucking on her beautiful clit until she began to cry as she begged.

“Please (OH!) Master (UH!) Please (AAA!) let me (OOOOOOH!) stop (UNGH! OH!) COMING!!” she pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

“You like when I torture you this way, don’t you my slave?” he said, rolling her clit between his fingers.

“UH! YES! YES! YES! MASTER!” she screamed. “I LOVE WHEN (OH! UH! UNGH!) YOU (UNGH!) TORTURE (OH!) ME!”

“And I love making you beg me to let you stop coming.” he replied. “You are completely mine, Sally. Never forget that. You can never be free of me.” Finally he stopped tormenting his slave.

“I understand, Master.” Sally panted.

“Wait here.” he said. He went into the bathroom and untied his horny, waiting slaves. He fucked each of them in turn, then sent them in to torment Sally with orgasms.

End.