The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Take It From The Top (The Possibility)

Have you ever wondered how a situation might turn out if only you, or someone else, had made one different decision? My next set of stories will all have similar beginnings, but different endings, because someone in it made a different choice.

Special thanks to my husband, who chose the title. So now, let’s take it from the top.

The Possibility

Paul looked up at the sky. He could tell from the gray clouds that rain was in the future. This was definitely a disadvantage of these outdoor malls. Still, the place was pretty crowded and nobody seemed terribly concerned about the bad weather that loomed ahead. He’d already found what he was looking for here, but he enjoyed watching the people milling about. He was a people watcher and that is what he was doing.

There was a little courtyard at the center of this shopping mall, with a few benches under trees. He wasn’t sitting on one right now, just kind of strolling. He paused briefly to look longingly at the cookies baking in the Nestles shop. He wanted to go buy one, but he decided against.

Paul looked briefly at himself in the reflection of the glass. He was wearing khaki shorts and a golf shirt, as well as a comfy pair of tennis shoes. He stood at 5′11 feet and his black hair was starting to get a little curly at the ends.

While looking at the window, he noticed a woman’s reflection in the glass. She was kind of hard to miss as she seemed to be bounding towards the courtyard, almost dancing. He turned around to get a better look at her and saw she had headphones on her ears that were attached to a wire protruding from her pocket. She must be listening to a song on her mp3 player. She seemed completely unaware that anyone else was about. He saw a few other people cast glances in her direction as well.

The woman stopped suddenly in her tracks and seemed to be staring at an empty spot under a tree, in the courtyard. She almost looked distressed, though he couldn’t imagine why, there was nothing there. It was then he noticed she was carrying something under her arm, a notebook. She visibly sighed and sat down at an empty bench under a shady tree. She didn’t look at all happy. She opened her notebook and just seemed to stare at it for minute. Paul took this opportunity to study her. She wouldn’t notice him anyway, she was fixated on her notebook. She had long red hair, more auburn than red really. He couldn’t see her eye color from this distance of course. She was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a red shirt, very casual. Like himself, she was wearing sneakers.

He quickly turned away when she looked up, afraid of being caught staring. However, she didn’t even look in his direction. She was looking around at the people, almost as though she was looking for someone in particular, maybe she was. She sighed visibly again, and he noticed her lips moving as though she was talking to herself. Then he decided that what she was actually doing was singing along with whatever song was on her mp3 player.

The woman looked unhappy as she opened her purse and rifled through it. She took out a pen and stared at her notebook. She then began to write, and he noticed she didn’t seem to stop. He wondered what she was writing, as she looked very intense about it.

Paul’s curiosity got the better of him. She was on one side of the bench and there was plenty of room for him to sit beside her. He decided to go ahead and sit.

If she noticed he’d sat next to her she gave no indication of it. Without trying to be obvious he tried to read some of what she was writing. She was scribbling away furiously in her notebook, obviously lost in her own thoughts. He did manage to catch a few phrases, but not entire sentences. Things like: I miss us, laughing with you, what happened. It must be some type of love letter, but he couldn’t read any more without being completely obvious.

Then he heard her voice, and wondered for a moment if she was speaking to him. However, she wasn’t, she was softly singing to the song on her mp3 player.

Back up, back up
Take another chance
Don’t you mess up, mess up
I don’t wanna lose you
Wake up, wake up
This ain’t just a thing
That you give up, give up

She looked around the courtyard briefly, almost as though she was expecting someone to show up. She sniffled softly and resumed writing.

Suddenly the skies opened up and it began to rain. People began to run to the nearest shop and take cover. Paul wasn’t about to get soaked, so he took refuge in the cookie shop he’d been looking in when he saw her.

After he got out of the rain, he looked out into the courtyard and saw she was still sitting there. She seemed completely oblivious to the rain, though he supposed she wasn’t, as her notebook was closed and held tightly against her chest. She remained planted though, as the rain came down. The tree seemed to offer her some protection, as she wasn’t getting completely soaked.

He studied her a bit more closely, she seemed to be crying. It was kind of hard to tell with all the rain, but that was definitely what it looked like. Her face was sad, and she seemed to sniffle a bit.

As suddenly as it had started the rain stopped again. Paul walked back out, but was hesitant to sit back down. For one, he didn’t want her to think he was stalking her. For another, the bench was now wet. Instead, he went and stood in the spot the woman had been staring at with such distress when she’d first arrived. He was directly across from her, but her head was bent down and she didn’t seem to notice him. She was writing again. Paul wasn’t sure why he was so darn curious about her, but he was. He knew he was staring now, but he didn’t care. At one point she started to look up. Their eyes met for a moment, then she quickly looked down again.

The skies opened up and started to rain again. Paul considered just going home, but something inside of him told him not to do it. He had a deep desire to communicate with her. He wasn’t sure why, but he felt that he should. He took cover again, and again she remained sitting while the rain came down. The rain was again short in duration. He looked at her again, hesitating. She suddenly stood up from where she’d been and began walking away. He knew if he didn’t act now, the moment would be gone and it would be too late. The woman paused in front of a trash can and began ripping pages out of her notebook. After she’d ripped several out, she ripped them up into pieces, throwing them away.

He took advantage of this time to catch up to her and stand in front of her. He stopped in front of her and this time she looked back at him. Her face was sad, but now there was also some curiosity in it.

“You’ve been watching me,” she stated matter-of-factly.

He felt a little busted at this. Apparently she wasn’t as oblivious as she’d appeared, she was just intentionally ignoring him.

Recovering from this little surprise he smiled at her. “I admit I was curious as to why you chose to stay on that bench while it rained.”

She laughed a little at this. “It’s hard to explain so I don’t think I’ll try.”

“Ok, fair enough. How about if I just buy you some ice cream instead?” he offered, wondering to himself where that idea had come from.

She was obviously startled by his proposal. “Um, er, well,” she started to stammer. Then she seemed to compose herself. “You know what, that would be fabulous!”

They walked over to the ice cream shop. She ordered a scoop of chocolate, while he got himself a vanilla cone. They strolled through the grounds of the shopping mall, as the rain finally seemed to have cleared up.

“Maybe you should tell me your name?” he suggested as they walked.

“Perhaps I’d prefer to remain mysterious,” she said teasingly, seeming to loosen up.

“Oh, but what if I hypnotized you to tell me,” he whispered.

She stopped short. “You are joking right?” she asked, clearly surprised.

“Well, maybe, maybe not. I have dabbled a bit in hypnosis. It’s entirely possible that I could entrance you to tell me anything I wanted to know about you, including your name, who you were writing to, and why you stayed on that bench while the rain came down.”

She looked flustered as she processed this. She seemed to gather herself back together mentally before she spoke. “Tell you what, you are welcome to try and trance my name out of me. I could use a smile today. However, as to the other things, I’d really prefer not to go there. Asking me questions about who I was writing would destroy any chance we have of having fun with this game.”

I could tell she was serious, so I let the subject drop. “Tell you what, we could return to the bench and continue this game. However, it’s probably quite wet so why not just come with me to my place,” I suggested boldly.

She stared at me with twinkling eyes. I could see now that her eyes were green. “You and I both know the employees come around and dry off the benches between rainfalls, but if this is your not-so-subtle way of asking me to come home with you, I accept.”

I smiled at my victory. This wasn’t how I had anticipated spending the day, but I certainly wasn’t going to complain.

I lead her to my car, a rather manly SUV if I do say so myself. I drove her the short distance to my apartment, thinking briefly of the mess in the living room. Oh well, not much to be done about it now.

I offered her a drink, but she declined. We sat on the couch and I gave her a confident smile. I took out the crystal I usually used when I had the rare chance to practice my hypnosis skills.

“I want you to get comfortable, sit back and watch as the crystal starts to spin around and sway back and forth. As you watch I’m going to count backwards from ten, and I want you to let yourself relax more and more with each number. Do you understand?”

She nodded that she did, and didn’t really seem uncomfortable at all. As I spoke to her in low, soothing tones, I could tell she was becoming quickly entranced. I had not had a lady under hypnosis in quite some time, and I felt those old urges starting to kick in. In spite of myself, I was becoming aroused just watching her face relax, her eyes droop, and that sleepy look in her vacant eyes. She could be putty in my hands if I played this right.

“How do you feel?” I asked her.

“Relaxed,” she mumbled, almost inaudibly.

“When you are in this state, you find yourself completely focused on my words. You find you want to follow my suggestions, don’t you?”

“Uh huh,” she mumbled again.

“Now before we continue, it’s time for you to tell me your name,” I said, feeling myself start to get comfortable with the role of being in charge. The rush that came with it was all coming back, and I liked it.

“Victoria…Vicki,” she said.

“Lovely name for a lovely lady,” I said, pleased with how she’d not tried to evade the question at all.

“Now Vicki, I promised you I wouldn’t ask about what you were writing, and I will honor that. However, why did you purposely avoid looking at me when you clearly knew I was watching you?”

Her voice was low as she answered. “I was worried you might try to talk to me if I looked at you, and I didn’t want to be disturbed from my task. Also, am shy by nature.”

“Good girl,” I said, feeling my arousal increase at her compliance and her openness. “You know that you are safe with me. Nothing will happen that you don’t want to happen. Yet, you feel very open to my suggestions. Understand?”

“Yes sir,” she answered. I almost wondered if she’d had some experience with this type of role play before.

“Let yourself go deeper with each breath. You trust me completely, knowing I won’t let anything happen to you. Don’t you?”

“Uh huh,” she muttered again.

Her eyes were now completely closed so I put away the spinning crystal. I couldn’t believe how easily she’d dropped. I wondered what the odds were that she’d been hypnotized before. No matter, she was definitely mine for today.

I put my hand on her knee and idly caressed up her thigh, watching her reactions. She didn’t protest, so I took that as a good sign. I paused for a moment to remove her sneakers.

“Vicki, the feel of my hand caressing your thigh feels very natural. It seems to relax you even further, understand?” I was rewarded when she sank more deeply into the couch and sighed contentedly.

“Don’t you think you would enjoy this even more, if you removed your shorts?” I asked her.

She nodded, then sleepily moved to take her shorts off. I briefly admired her black, silky panties. I moved my hand up her thigh and caressed the silky, black material. Her moan was soft, but audible. This was definitely going better than I had planned.

I lowered my voice to an almost whisper. “Now Vicki, take off your shirt too.” I was getting more demanding as this went, and more aroused. I watched as the red shirt came off, revealing the black, silky bra that matched the panties. Her skin was creamy, with a sprinkling of freckles that was typical of red heads.

When I ran my hands over the bra, she looked uncomfortable for a moment. “Relax,” I whispered. Her face softened and she was relaxed again.

All hesitation was gone now. She was here and she was going to be mine tonight. I picked her up off the couch and took her to my bed. Her body offered no resistance to this, as I felt her lean into me.

I laid her down on my bed and admired her for a moment. I kicked off my shoes. Then I loosened my own shorts and let them fall to the ground, along with my underwear. I sat down on the bed, and used my hand to just touch her body. She was very sexy. She was in good shape, flat stomach and breasts that were just the right size. The black bra displayed them so nicely, I almost hated to remove it.

None the less, I reached under her back and found the clasp to release her bra. Her breasts were lovely and I leaned down to kiss each one. She sighed at this, still seeming to be very much under my control.

I then glided my hand down her stomach, watching her shiver a bit at this. I put a finger inside her panties, and slid it back and forth along her pelvic area. She squirmed a little, almost seemed to be arching her sex towards my finger. Vicki was putty in my hands.

I slid the panties off her body. I’d been taking this so slow, monitoring her reactions. However, I was ready to go and I didn’t think I could hold myself back much longer.

Leaning down I softly kissed her lips, they tasted very sweet and I knew I couldn’t wait any longer. I kissed her again, forcing her mouth open and finding her tongue. I swirled my tongue with hers. I leaned my body down on hers, as she moaned helplessly beneath me.

My sex was hard and ready to enter her. For a moment though, rational thought took over. I leaned over to my night stand and whipped out the package of condoms. They’d been sitting in there for a while, but now I was ready to use one. I quickly put it on and got back to business. Eagerly I thrust myself into her, and felt her moving slowly underneath me. God, she was so tight. My thrusts became quicker as my mouth found her neck. I sucked on it greedily for a moment.

“Move under me Vicki,” I commanded. I felt her body pushing up faster and stronger, against mine. “Arms and legs around me,” I told her.

“Yes sir,” she answered, still sounding distant. Her arms wrapped around my back as instructed. Her legs wrapped around my backside, and she used this leverage to push me in even harder.

I moved more quickly against her, knowing I was almost there. “When I tell you, I want you to come with me, understand?”

“Uh huh,” she muttered.

“Good girl,” I responded.

“Come now!” I ordered, as I exploded inside of Vicki. She made those lovely noises that so many women do when they orgasm.

I rolled off of her and disposed of the condom. I stared at my companion for the day, wondering what I should do with her. I wondered how deep she’d been, would she remember what had happened? Some people remember what happens in trance, and others don’t. I had a mischievous thought of suggesting she forget, waking her up as she was, and seeing how she reacted. On the other hand, she didn’t know me and if she really forgot, that might frighten her.

“Vicki, I want you to get up from the bed and get dressed,” I told her.

“Yes sir,” she mumbled, as she sleepily stood up out of bed.

I took that moment to go ahead and throw my own clothes on.

Vicki picked up her bra and panties from the floor, and put them on. Then she looked around, seemingly confused.

I laughed a little as I figured out she was looking for her clothes. “Your clothes are this way,” I said, leading her to my living room.

She obediently followed, got dressed, and then looked at me as though awaiting her next instruction. It was incredibly tempting to keep her like this, maybe even have her stay the entire night. However, I didn’t know what her obligations were and decided against it.

“Sit down on the couch” I instructed her.

Obediently she sat down.

I was about to bring her up when I had one more thought. I wrote down my phone number on a piece of paper and stuck it in her pocket.

“Tonight you will find my phone number in your pocket. Tomorrow you will feel a great desire to call me, and you will do just that. Understand?” I asked her.

“Yes, I understand,” she said.

I spent a little time bringing her back up. I decided against telling Vicky to forget, I’d just let her subconscious make that decision.

As she yawned and stretched she looked around, taking in her surroundings. I thought again of the mess around the room as she looked.

“How are you?” I inquired.

“I’m good,” she said. She didn’t seem surprised to be where she was. “What time is it?” she asked me.

“It is almost 5:00pm,” I told her.

Her eyes widened a bit at this information. “Wow, we left the shopping mall a while ago,” she observed.

“We did,” I agreed.

“Well, I guess I probably need to get my car at some point,” she said.

“Of course, I’ll take you back to get it,” I said.

We left immediately. I was dying to know though, so I asked while we were driving. “How much do you remember,” I asked curiously.

“I remember enough,” she told me.

I groaned internally at that. She was being purposefully being vague. I switched tactics. “Since we’re going to be there, how about if we have dinner at one of the restaurants over there, my treat.”

She seemed to think about that for a moment, then she smiled. “That would be lovely.”

We got out of the car and picked a restaurant to eat at.

“I have to admit, of all the ways I thought today would turn out, this wasn’t on the list,” she told me with a smile. “I have a feeling I might need to dial 1-800-Call-Paul at some point too,” she said, grinning like a cheshire cat.

“Sometimes you just have to take a chance,” I replied teasingly.

“Yep, you will never see a possibility become an actuality if you don’t,” she said laughing, as we went to dinner.