The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken

Elena waited patiently. The door opened and a man approached her, smiling. She guessed that he was the photographer. Elena just had opened her mouth, to ask him, when he would take her portrait pictures, when her eyes fell on the ring on his finger. The big stone showed a very intense blue color, and she felt her eyes drawn into it. She didn’t know, how long she stared, but when she raised her eyes, he still stood there, smiling. Elena understood, that she had to wait a bit longer. He turned around and left the room through the same door he had come in. Elena looked around the room and she saw a bunch of clothes, she hadn’t noticed before, lying on the table beside her. The clothes actually turned out to be a red bikini and a red semi-transparent wrap-around skirt. They looked nice. Out of curiosity, she checked the label, to find that they were exactly her size.

The material felt soft in her hand, and Elena wondered, how it would feel on her skin, guessing, it would be feather light on her body. Already she had begun to unbutton her blouse. She was so eager to feel the soft cloth on her skin, that she grabbed the hem of her blouse and pulled it over her head. She wore no bra underneath. She didn’t need one. Her young, yet ripe breasts showed not the slightest hint of sag, and Elena liked the feeling of her braless breasts, when her puffy nipples rubbed against the material of her tops and blouses. Next were her jeans and her panties. She thought for a moment and then decided, that being barefoot would be best with the bikini. The soft cloth of the bikini felt wonderful on her bare skin, and the feather-light material of the wraparound skirt was barely noticeable.

She just had finished dressing, when the door opened, and he came out again. For a moment, Elena panicked at what he would say, but when she saw him smile at her, she felt relieved. He liked, what he saw, liked the bare skin, she was showing. Again her eyes were drawn to the ring on his finger, and again she found herself lost in it. When she came back to reality, he had already left the room. While she waited, her bikini bottoms suddenly felt uncomfortable. They actually felt, as if they were several sizes too small. The itchy feeling got more distracting with every second, so she had no other choice, but to reach underneath her skirt and pull them off. She wouldn’t be naked, though, since she still was wearing the skirt. She just would have to be careful how she moved, because of the semi-transparent material, it was made of. Yet, she had to admit, being naked underneath her skirt felt somewhat good, if not a tiny bit arousing.

When the door opened this time, Elena’s eyes were immediately drawn towards the stone on his ring. It was so beautiful, she couldn’t keep her eyes from it. She even felt her heart beating faster, when he approached her, giving her the opportunity to get a better look. For a moment she raised her eyes to his, only to see, that he didn’t smile anymore. Quite the contrary, he seemed to be upset about something. Before she could react, however, he already had turned, walking towards the door. She got a last glimpse of the ring, which seemed to glow even more intensely. Elena had no time to think about, what might have angered him, since now her bikini top seemed to cause the same kind of itch, her bottoms had. And again, it got worse by the second, to a point where she couldn’t stand it anymore, having no other choice, than to take it off. She folded her arms over her now bare chest, but the itch wouldn’t go.

It felt like only the cool air of the room was able to make her breasts feel better. Elena burnt with shame, sitting here, with her breasts bare. She slipped from the chair down onto the floor. She felt so weak, like someone had pulled the rug out from under her. Surprisingly, even though she still felt ashamed at her half-naked state, she began to feel a bit better, as soon as she had sunk to her knees. Yet, when she tried to cross her arms over her breasts, the itching returned, worse than before. She had to accept the fact, that in her current state she felt best with her breasts bare. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing, and Elena slowly began to feel better, at least to a point, were she didn’t want to die from her shame. She wondered, what he might think of her, when he would come out that door the next time.

As a photographer, he obviously had seen naked breasts before, but Elena was pretty sure, that no girl before her had undressed in the waiting room. She thought about, what she would tell him about her nakedness, when the door opened. The first thing she noticed was, that the ring was gone. She looked up at him, wanting to ask about it, but before the first word came out of her mouth, she saw another jewel hanging from a chain around his neck. This one was even more beautiful than the first. It showed an intense red color, pulsating like it symbolized his heartbeat. He stood so close now, that Elena wasn’t able anymore to see that wonderful stone. What she could see, were his eyes. Did they have a red shine, or was it just the reflection of the jewel? It didn’t matter to her. He was smiling down at her, and she felt a feeling of warmth running through her body.

It felt somehow good, to be half-naked in front of him. Elena pulled her shoulders back, so her breasts jutted forward, giving him a better view of her tender orbs. His smile grew wider and the feeling of warmth inside Elena’s body turned into a nice tingling. She felt good around him, and she liked him to like her. Before she could discuss the matter of her photos, he turned around and walked back through the door. Elena was alone again. She didn’t want to be alone. She had felt so good in his presence. For a moment she thought about following him, but she was sure, he would have told her, if he wanted her doing it. All she could do was wait again, hoping he would come back soon. Although she only had to wait five minutes, it seemed like an eternity to her. She even had feared he might never come back, leaving her all alone.

She was relieved, when the door opened and he approached her again. Almost instantly she felt warmth coursing through her young body, growing more intense with each step, he came closer to her. He made her feel so good, she didn’t even miss the stone. Elena remained on her knees, but bent slightly forward, until she rested on all fours. With her back arched, her breasts still stood high and proud on her chest. But this position also emphasized her behind. When he smiled, she couldn’t deny the slight tingling in her neither regions. For the first time, she actually realized how attractive he was. In fact, he represented everything she ever had dreamt of in a man. When she looked up, she felt weak again. But this was a different kind of weakness. It was the weakness a woman felt in the presence of a man. Elena felt inferior towards this man, who towered her, oozing power and dominance.

She yelped in surprise, when she suddenly felt his hand on her cheek. It was a strong hand, but its touch was soft. She rubbed her cheek against it like a puppy dog, moaning softly at his touch. The tingling ‘down there’ grew more intense. Forgotten was the reason, why she came here. Forgotten was, that she had classes in 30 minutes, and should already be on her way. Forgotten was even Steven, her boyfriend of three years. All that mattered to her was being in his presence and feeling good. His hand caressed her cheek, his thumb gently rubbing her pouty lips, that quivered at his touch. She wanted to open her mouth, inviting his thumb in, but she was a good girl and didn’t want to do anything without his prior permission. His hand moved upwards, stroking her long blonde hair.

Elena cried out, when she felt the sharp pain in her scalp, as he yanked her head back by her hair, forcing her to look him directly in the eyes. His eyes were cold, giving her an idea of the cruelty he was capable of. She feared him now, feared, what he might do to her, knowing pretty well, that she couldn’t keep him from doing with her, whatever he wanted. After all, she only was a week little girl, and he was a man. A tear ran down from the corner of her eye. He bent forward, licking it away. His hand let go of her hair, and there was his tenderness again, as he softly stoked her cheeks with just his fingertips. Elena felt relieved, when she saw him smiling again. Yet, when he suddenly turned around and walked away, to leave her alone again, she almost cried. Forgotten were her friends, college, even her family. Her life, before she had entered the studio, didn’t exist anymore. Only he existed and her need to be with him.

While she knelt, anxiously awaiting his return, Elena was only mildly surprised, when she felt, how moist her pussy was. It had began, when he had come in the last time, and it hadn’t even stopped, when he had been mean to her. There was no denial anymore: his presence not only caused a feeling of comfort and warmth in her, it aroused her. She could feel the heat rising in her even now, when she thought about what he might bring to her next time. Pleasure? Pain? She didn’t mind. She was his to do with, whatever he desired. This time, it wasn’t hope she was feeling, while she waited for him, it was desperation. She was craving him, yearning for redemption. Her submission was complete now, as she knew, she existed only through him and for him.

Elena prepared herself for the next time, he would come out of the door. She untied the knot on her wraparound skirt and let the last piece of clothing drop to the ground. She bent forward again, positioning herself on all fours, her upper body straight, her legs spread and her moist lips slightly open. Her blonde hair cascaded down the side of her cheeks, framing her beautiful face. Her sparkling blue eyes shone in a mixture of innocence, submission and arousal. She was ready: to be taken, to be consumed, to be caressed, to be beaten, to be pleasured, to be tortured, to be blessed, to be controlled, to be dominated, to be honored, to be degraded, to be humiliated, to be used, ... TO BE HIS!

The door opened again and Elena straightened, sitting on her heels with wide-spread legs. She had to fight hard to keep from shaking, so aroused was she from his presence. He reached out with his right arm, taking her hand, motioning for her to stand up. Elena could feel her heart beat up to her throat, when he slowly led her towards the door. Behind this door, she would find fulfillment. On shaking legs she followed him into what turned out to be a bedroom. The room was dominated by a giant bed. Elena gasped in surprise, when she saw two of the most beautiful girls, kneeling on both sides of the bed, facing each other. Both were naked like her. They had their arms raised and their hands clasped behind their heads, which displayed their beautiful breasts perfectly.

That was, what she wanted, to be on her knees for him, be submissive and offering herself to him. He let go of hair hand and sat down on the foot end of the bed. Instantly she fell onto her knees in front of him, taking the same position as the other girls. He smiled at her submissive gesture. Reaching out with his right hand, he began to caress her, starting at her face, his fingers following the line of her cheekbones, down to her mouth and further down her throat until he had reached her breasts. Now his second hand joined in and he tenderly stroked both orbs that were flushed from excitement. Elena couldn’t hold back a moan, when he finally had reached the swelling flesh of her areolas. She nearly backed up from the sensations his touch had lit in her breasts.

Nothing had ever come near to the incredible pleasure she was feeling, while he slowly caressed her breasts. She tried to move, so his fingers would finally touch her nipples, but he would draw back his hands, whenever she was close. Elena whined in frustration, a cute pout appearing on her mouth, her eyes silently begging him to please allow her this pleasure. Without warning, he grabbed both her nipples and pinched them hard between his forefingers and thumbs. She cried out from the sudden pain, trying in vain to move forward to ease the burning fire in her crushed nipples. Not only did he draw back to keep the tension, each time she bent forward the slightest bit, he even began to twist her nipples. She cried and whined from the pain in her tender knobs. Looking at him through tear-stained eyes, she wanted to plead with him.

But then, she finally understood. He was the one, who controlled the amount of her pleasure. She had no decisions to make. She had nothing more to do than to be available for him. As much as she was hurting, she straightened her back. The tension in her nipples increased, since he didn’t move with her. Yet, her desperation to show him, how obedient she was, was stronger than her pain. Sobbing, she finally managed to regain her former posture. Immediately he let go of her sore nipples, the little knobs snapping back, forcing another whimper from deep within her. When his hands moved forward again, she feared, he might slap her, but he took her face in his hands, and slowly started to wipe her tears away. He even bent forward a bit to blew some air over her burning pleasure buds. Elena managed to smile at him, her lips forming a silent ‘thank you’.

He placed a very soft kiss on her lips and leant back again, studying her young and ripe body, that no man had ever possessed. Elena was happy, that she had waited for the right moment to give herself away, hoping he would enjoy her virgin flesh. While she knelt, her eyes were following his, as they drank in every curve of her body. She reflected on, how she could serve him completely. Her body was his, of course, but there was so much more for her to show her servitude. She would clean the house to keep it nice and tidy. She would learn to cook, so she could provide him with the finest food. She would do the dishes, wash his clothes, iron his shirts, serve him every way he desired. There were so many things she could do, to make his life as comfortable as possible for him.

If he’d lend her to other people, men or women, she would serve them, as she was serving him, to make him proud of her. If he’d whore her out, she would sell her body to complete strangers, submitting to any wish of her clients, so she could bring home as much money as possible. The possibilities to show him her servitude seemed endless to the young girl, which caused her to smile happily. He stood up now, taking her hand, motioning for her to raise. She did, on shaking legs, giving a low whimper, when he took her shoulders, doing a 180 degrees turn, so it was her now with her back to the bed. Elena fell onto the bed, when he gave her a quick push. Her heart began to beat faster, when she realized, what was about to happen. The girls on either side of the bed were smiling at her, and she did smile back. Elena felt so proud, being part of a harem of such beauty.

She moved upwards on her back until she was lying in the middle of the bed, raising her head a bit to look after him between her wide-spread legs. He already had his shirt off and was now unbuttoning his trousers. Elena gasped, when she saw his semi erect penis sprang into view. Her heart was hammering in her chest now, and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter with excitement, while she stared at his hardening erection. She wondered, how it would ever fit in her tiny hole, but she knew that he would see for that. Elena almost forgot to breathe, when he climbed onto the bed, moving forward, until she could feel the tip of his member touch the wet folds of her labia. She whimpered at his touch, almost coming from the sheer knowledge, that he was about to use her body for his pleasure.

He rubbed the tip in between her slick, swollen pussylips up and down, and she trashed on the bed, raising her hips in a desperate attempt to get it into her opening. She panicked, when she realized, that he had not allowed her to move. As hard as it was, she managed to calm down, now just laying there, knowing he would take her, when he was ready. She looked at him, fearing, that she might have angered him again. But he smiled, allowing her that short moment of disobedience. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs even wider apart. And then he began to slowly push the head of his penis into her. Elena could feel her opening give in to the increasing pressure, slowly widening until the tip literally plopped into her. She closed her eyes, her breath coming in short gasps now. He didn’t push further, until she opened her eyes again, to see him bent over her. “Please”, she whimpered. He jammed into her with one hard push, making her cry out his name for the first time, as she sealed her fate with her virgin blood. “MASTER!”