The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking One for the Team

Devon and Katy find themselves property of the athletic dept. of their university.

Part 1

Devon sat at her computer desk, only a few minutes until her next class she lamented. Not that she had anything better to do, except perhaps wonder what had gotten into her roommate Katy. She had been acting oddly for the past couple of days. Katy resembled a slightly less airbrushed Britney Spears, and had always been a bit of a “Valley Girl” obsessed with fashion, the mall, and partying. Devon sometimes had trouble understanding her and why coordinating was soo... important, but living in a cramped dorm room the girls had become friends. Devon on the other hand loved to snowboard; she liked weed and guys with wild hair and piercings. Devon valued intelligence and insight above all else. Devon had long raven black hair that she liked to sometimes put in dreads, and pale blue almost translucent eyes. She was thin but healthy; her skin was extraordinarily pale, as opposed to Katy’s which was always tanned. Her form was superb, slightly boyish if not for her flaring hips and fairly sized but perfectly round breasts, which when not hidden under her typically baggy clothing were a testament to her sexuality.

Ten minutes later and Devon had not moved an inch. Devon perused her email as she distractedly played with her new nose ring. Just then she heard the very distinctive clicking of what she called “Hooker boots”, her nickname for bulky high heel boots, outside her room. Katy was home she thought instantly. She entered; Devon looked her up and down with mild disgust. Katy was clad in about the briefest skirt Devon had ever seen on campus and of course, hooker boots. “So whatcha up to castaway?” Katy quipped. “Nothing much, just checking my email hooker; so where have you been all afternoon?” Devon inquired. “Oh my god! I was like at that frat I was telling you about with all the hot football studs”.

Devon raised her eyebrow slightly. Hmmm, Just like yesterday, those must be some Like really Like hot studs she snickered to herself. Devon never understood the whole football player thing. Those assholes always expected girls to put out for them just because they played football. She mused her dog can run a ball down ball too, but that did not mean she was about to have sex with it. Suddenly a flash and whir, Katy had just taken a picture of her.

Middle finger flying Devon said “Why the fuck did you just take my picture you know I hate that”. Katy seemed to have a slightly guilty smile crossing her red lips. “Last picture on the roll, so like why not take a pic of my best girl friend”. Best girlfriend?

Haha, what did Katy want this time Devon wondered. Looking at the time Devon knew she was already late for class, she got up, even though she could easily pass without even attending class, there was an attendence policy another absence and she would fail history. “Say” Katy pleaded blocking Devon’s egress “...Why don’t you like come to the big party this weekend at the frat”. “Like I dunno maybe because I have no desire to” she said trying to push past Katy.

Katy suddenly put on her best puppy dog routine; Devon had yet to say no. “Puh leez... I told all the guys about you, they all really want to met you, and we never hangout together anymore”. “They’ll be lots of cute guys Devon”. “Fine I will go, but there had better be lots of free beer I could care less about the guys”, Devon regretted it the moment she agreed.

“Awesome”! Katy sounded exuberant “...We are going to have such a good time”! “Time for class, Hooker, see you later” Devon sighed and stepped into the hall.

“Friday night! Its totally a date Devon”.

Chapter 2

Devon just barely made it to class; she could barely stay awake as Professor Wolf droned on about the Articles of Confederation. Her thoughts turned to Katy. She had always been a bit of a ditz but lately it was as if she was a walking talking Barbie doll or something. Katy had been acting like this ever since last weekend when she went to the football frat.

Maybe she had gotten laid, a likely explanation, haha Hooker Devon snickered. Then there was those weird CDs Katy suddenly insisted on listening to. ALL the time! It was slow tranquil, boring, techno of some sort, Devon was actually getting used to it.

Previously, Katy had been strictly a fan of the pop scene, well that was until the past couple of days. Weird. Just then, Prof. Wolf was dismissing the class, it was Thursday afternoon. Damn Devon was dreading that party.

“C’mon Devon, How do you expect to get any male attention in that”?

Katy scoulded looking at Devon’s T-shirt and jeans. At least Devon was showing a bit of her cute belly though thought Katy.

Grrr...

Devon could not believe she had gotten roped into this. She had been to plenty of frat parties. The music was always bad, and the beer was always warm, and the conversation usually consisted of “Nice shoes, wanna fuck”? Meanwhile, Katy pushed her tight black pants a little lower, exposing most of a red g thong. Subtle, Devon couldn’t believe how slutty her roommate was looking tonight.“Will you at least put some decent shoes on Devon?” Katy asked holding some strappy black heels. Devon reluctantly agreed, she really did not mind looking a little sexy. Devon looked herself over in the mirror, Katy stood behind her smiling.

Part 2

The frat house was a bit more isolated then most. Devon could hear the music and she was just pulling up. “Who Let the Dogs Out” was blaring out of every window; this was going to be a blast Devon thought noting the sarcasm. Once inside she definitely noticed that there was something amiss, where were all the girls? As far as Devon could tell Katy and her were alone. Great, I am about to be hit on by an entire football team Devon considered. A large black man was the first to greet them. “Hey Katy, this must be Devon”... then he whispered something which brought a huge smile to Katy’s face. What he had said was...“She sure is a cute little piece of ass, good work slut”. The stranger embraced Katy with an ample hug, did he grab Katy’s ass? Devon kept her distance. Katy made the introductions; “Boomer” was the man’s name. Boomer spoke with a low commanding tenor “Hey Katy, go get a beer you and your friend”. Katy snapped to it. Devon timidly asked to come along, but Katy told her to take a seat and relax. Devon had no problem finding a vacant love seat. Even though the room was huge, she could feel every eye fixed on her.

They were making comments she could not hear, pointing and laughing. There was something very not right about this party. Why were all those stupid jocks staring at her, especially that big black animal Boomer. She only wanted to bolt, but soon Katy returned with the beers. The two sipped and chatted for a bit mainly about Devon wanting to leave, Boomer came over and took a seat after awhile and explained to Devon that he was a line backer. “Well Devon I have to say Hi to some people upstairs, I’ll be right back”. “Oh, no your not!” Devon was actually afraid to be left alone. “I’ll only be a sec, big silly”. Devon moved to get up but she felt light headed. “Please don’t leave...” but Katy was already gone. Maybe she was a big silly ... Devon thought ... just a silly little girl. The room started spinning, had she been drugged she wondered? Devon was mortified. She felt something on her leg. It was boomer’s hand running up and down her thigh. “You’re going to be such a good fuck” His smile was grotesque. Devon tried to slap his hand away, but she felt so weak, worse, yet the black hand had by now moved between her legs rubbing her pussy through her jeans. God help her she was starting to become aroused. Maybe Devon was just a silly slut... she was so confused. She finally managed to work up enough strength to scream and tried to struggle. Before she knew it, several men had rushed over and were holding her down. Devon saw faces enter her line of sight. Among these was Katy, was that cum on her cheek?! Devon promptly fainted.

Tom Meyers the Quarter Back sneered in triumph. “Katy you give the best blowjobs”. He next commanded, “Boomer, carry Devon down stairs” Devon resembled a doll as the massive black man scooped her up and swiftly took her down the stairs. Behind him followed several men. From there, Devon was stripped naked, save her heels, and strapped into a chair. The fun part was about to begin, especially for Devon.

What was on either side of her head was a brain wave disruption device, what it could do was block certain information in certain parts of the brain. Without getting into too much detail, one of the players had a friend named Rex, a lab assistant in the college’s research park, who had come up with the whole scheme, and made off with a prototype that was being used for research. They had been testing the thing on monkeys, testing its possible application in conditioning.

Basically, they would block out the information pouring in from the five senses, and then present a stimulus coupled with pleasure and that was all the monkey could respond to. It worked all too well, as Devon was about to find out.

Rex walked over, hit play on the CD player, and slid a pair of headphones over Devon’s ears. It was in fact the same CD that Katy had been listening; it was sort of a subliminal “primer” for Devon. Devon heard and recognized the music; she began to scream and struggle. “Turn the slut maker 5000 on Rex...” Tom joked. Devon was instantly subject to the most bizarre sensation. She could not see, nor feel her body, or think in any serious way. What she could do is “hear” the messages that had been hidden inside the music. There was her stimulus, now to couple it with pleasure. “Get Katy down here” Rex said smiling realizing his cleverness. Meanwhile Devon was aware of one thing the messages that kept running through her otherwise vacant mind “...Devon is a silly little slut, Devon is a toy for boys, Devon likes to dress sexy, Devon wants cock between her lips, in her sultry mouth, in her ass, Devon gets weak in the knees when a man touches her, Devon is just a stupid silly horny slut, Devon needs a man to tell her what to do, Devon will do anything she is told, Devon loves to be so submissive it makes her wet...” and so forth. Just then, Katy descended the stairs clad only in her red thong and high heels. Rex spoke with authority “Katy you want you friend to become a stupid cockslave just like you right?". “Yes Master, I want Devon to be a happy little whore just like me” She said without reservation. “Good Slut, go over and pleasure your friend orally, you may play with yourself” Obediently Katy walked over to her friend, then knelt and attentively began lapping her friend’s slightly moist pussy. Devon appeared to be in a trance, Her eyes had long since rolled back only the whites were visible. Rex punched a few buttons. Devon was now aware of two things, the messages, and delightful arousal. She had never had a lesbian experience, nor was she aware of the one she was having right now. All she knew was how good it felt. The messages continued as did Katy’s diligent cunt licking. “... Devon feels so good, Devon likes the idea of being a slut, Devon gets wet, Devon gets wet when she obeys her masters, Devon only wants to be wet and feel so good...” and so forth. Devon started to shake with her first orgasm the smell of her sex filled the cramped basement. As for Katy she was getting so turned on listening to her friend moan with pleasure, she was rapidly approaching her own orgasm. This went on hour upon hour, until Devon was a proper slut.

Part 3

Devon awoke; the first thing she noticed was that she felt sexy. The second thing she noticed was that she was naked and her pussy was wet, her hand slowly started to creep down her abdomen gently stroking the short black hairs around her Sex. She felt so silly; she was not allowed to touch herself without permission. She could not seem to remember much except that she was Devon and she was a silly little slut. The room was not familiar; there were many dressers and a large closet. There was also a table and on that table was some frilly pink lingerie, just perfect she thought almost giggling aloud. Just then the door opened it was Katy, and Katy looked so sexy to Devon clad in tight leather pants and a bikini top.

“Hey Devon the men want me to help you get ready for tonight, put this on” Katy produced a pink plastic dog collar with a tag. Slut, it took Devon a moment to recognize the word. She happily put it on.

“Come with me Devon” Katy beckoned her into the adjoined bathroom. Before Devon knew, what was happening Katy was smearing cold shaving cream unto her privates. “Good girls shave huh Katy” Devon said like a proud second grader. “That’s right Devon, you’re a good girl aren’t you”? Katy rubbed her fingers along her friend’s slit. “Yes” Devon whimpered. The razor was so cold on Devon’s sensitive skin. Devon ran her hand over her bald cunt lips. “Now let’s get you washed up” Katy suggested. Katy quickly removed her own clothes and led Devon into the shower. Katy grabbed a sponge and washed her friend lingering on her ass and tits. Devon was in heaven, and then Katy started to kiss her. The two embraced and started kissing passionately clumsily fondling the others pussy lips. After several minutes of frustration, they toweled each other off. Katy explained that they were to get changed and come downstairs, they were to be the party entertainment. Devon could not wait.

Dressing Katy was so erotic, slipping a black heel unto her friend’s foot. They blond wore a dog collar like Devon and a crotch less body stocking with the tits also cut out. As for Devon Katy helped her into silky pink thong panties trimmed with lace. A matching bra, garter belt with sheer pink stockings and pink heels. Devon was getting so wet as her friend slid the soft stocking over her extended leg, she felt as if she was going to cum. There was then a knock at the door just as Katy was placing the shiny pink heels on each foot . It was Tom. “Devon you are one hot little bitch aren’t you?” Devon blushed she was so happy she looked like a good little slut “Yes sir” she instinctively responded. Tom continued, “Well come downstairs and show us, Katy finish getting ready”.

Tom led Devon down the hall “No, no Devon like a good little bitch” At first Devon didn’t understand. Seeing her confusion Tom spelled it out “A good little bitch walks on all fours shaking her ass”. Devon sunk to all fours doing her best to imitate a dog, Tom laughed a little as Devon tried to negotiate her way down the stairs. “Good girl, hurry up” Devon found herself in the main room surrounded by nearly the entire football team, the all laughed at her k9 antics. However, more was to come. “Devon are you a horny little bitch?” Tom asked acting ringmaster. “Yes, Master” was her prompt reply. “Bitches don’t talk Devon, bark twice for yes and whimper”. Devon did her best to yelp like a happy bitch. “Well so us all how horny, come over and hump my leg just like a bitch in heat” She couldn’t crawl over fast enough she humped and worshiped his leg, you could smell her arousal increase, everyone laughed at the spectacle unfolding before them. “I’ll bet those little panties are pretty wet huh slut, stop humping my leg and turn around” he commanded. He proceeded to tease her by running his finger along her slit, the panties were indeed soaked. He slowly slid the panties off, Devon wiggled her ass aiding the process. He held the soaked panties in his hand and suddenly threw them across the room “Fetch”! He yelled. Devon felt a little strange as she trotted across the room to pick up the panties with her mouth, she turned around and dropped them at Tom’s feet. “She’s a good girl folks, let’s see if she likes to lick like a bitch too”. Tom dropped his pants, Devon didn’t need any prompting she instantly licked teasing Tom’s cock rock hard. Then Tom shoved it in and proceeded to use her mouth like a cunt, she loved every second of it. He ejaculated and Devon hungrily swallowed his seed. “Poor little bitch just wants to be fucked by a nice stud doesn’t she”? Devon barked twice, shaking her ass like a puppy. “Well we have just the stud for you” Tom laughed.

Boomer led Katy in on a lease, she had been equipped with a double-ended dildo. “Go ahead Katy, see if that bitch is ready for you” Katy crawled over and started to sniff Devon’s ass, Devon was a little afraid and started to run away. “Stay Devon” Tom ordered. Katy licked Devon a couple of times and it wasn’t long before she was ready to mount. “Katy roll over” Tom demanded. Katy rolled over, the dildo pointing obscenely upward. “Devon go and lick that dick make sure it’s nice and hard”. Devon crawled over and proceeded to give the rubber phallus a blowjob. “Alright I think you better get that ass in the air Devon give your stud and open invitation”.

Devon complied, and Katy knew what to do. At first, the coupling was awkward but after a moment the Dildo slid inch by inch into Devon’s slippery hole. Ugh ugh Devon gasped in pleasure. I’m such a good bitch, fuck me like a little bitch, so hard just like I deserve she thought. “Harder Katy” Boomer yelled. Katy doubled her thrusts, which were becoming savage. The men stood aghast watching the two women fuck like animals. Devon squealed with utter delight and began to orgasm intensely. Meanwhile every man in the room looked forward to there chance with Katy and Devon, property of the athletic dept.