The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story Copyright ©, 1993 by the Flying Pen. Redistribution via electronic means as well as a single hard copy is permitted, as long as 1) this message is included; 2) the text is not altered in any way, and 3) no financial gain is incurred from its redistribution.

NOTE: Since I now have means to transmit directly to the net via the anon server, feedback is extremely welcome.

WARNING: This story contains sex between (mostly) adults, and lots of “filler.” It is part of a work inspired by another author’s stories (thanks -Blackie!) The “filler” is extremely important to the story, and you will find yourself without a clue if you skip it. Should you find this and “dirty” words offensive, then please do yourself a favor and skip this article.

Tales of The Institute WC0006, Wilbur Cross

Dr. Elijah Carter rolled his car through the front gates of the compound. He was eager to get back to work. He would have preferred to remain at the compound while his experiment was in progress, but he and Ann Weston were co-chairs of the UCLA neurosurgical symposium, so he had had no choice. He had tried to return immediately after the conference, leaving Ann, who understood his desire to get back, behind to play the gracious host. Unfortunately, he was ten hours later than anticipated, having been delayed by plane trouble. Murphy’s Law at work. [You can say that again! -AW] He proceeded directly to the clinic, figuring that Ann, who was probably due in an hour, could deal with any necessary administrivia. [If it hadn’t been for that administrivia, I might have been able to stop everything sooner. Does HQ have any idea of how cumbersome their procedures are?—AW] He saw an attractive, slender, red-haired nurse heading for the clinic. Dr. Carter recognized her from the project personnel folder (although he didn’t remember the name) and sped up his pace to catch her. “Nurse...”

Joanne Weber spun neatly and regarded the source of the voice with a playful, flirtatious gleam in her eyes. “Yes? May I help you—” She read the badge clipped to his jacket. “Dr. Carter?” She posed for him, arching her back slightly, which pushed her chest forward. He was a strong, handsome man, powerfully built. And he had big hands. Her tongue peeked between slightly parted, freshly glossed ruby red lips. Her actions seemed to unnerve the good doctor. Very well, he’s shy. Easy enough to start a conversation. She reached into her purse for the accessory no modern, emancipated woman should be without. “Do you have a light?” Joanne asked as she fit a cigarette into her brand-new, long, red cigarette holder. She smiled coyly, sure that she had placed the proper amount of interest in her voice.

Dr. Carter looked perplexed. “Did anyone ever tell you that smoking is bad for your health?” he queried. It was a gentle lecture in disguise.

What an odd man, Joanne thought. Resigned to the fact that he didn’t have a light, she lit her own cigarette, dragging lightly on it. She tilted her head and exhaled in the manner she had carefully cultivated for maximum impact. She smiled to herself. The holder made all the difference. “Don’t be silly,” she said lightly. ”Everybody does it.” The doctor looked at her strangely. Looks like I’ll have to take matters into my own hands, she thought. “Come on,” Joanne said, pulling him by the hand, “let me show you at the party.” Oh my, he did have big hands.

* * *

Sallie Cross was talking to Tom Rutherford. Wilbur watched them warily from across the room. Lucy was now draped over him, having become less and less energetic as the party had worn on. Tom lit Sallie’s holdered cigarette. The young girl dragged lightly on it, tilted her head and exhaled in the manner Wilbur had seen her practice in his mirror. Just like Lucy, he thought. Speaking of whom... Wilbur looked at his date. Her eyes were half-lidded and unfocused. Usually quite the chatterbox, she hadn’t said much recently. Wilbur decided against trying to start idle conversation. He was beginning to wonder why the Purple Passion hadn’t taken effect yet. All the women seemed to be pretty drunk, but they weren’t eager, like Ellen had been. He hated the thought of having to ask Jambo for the money back.

Wilbur was looking in Sallie’s general direction, rapidly becoming bored with the state of affairs. The band had quit a while ago; the women had stopped dancing, their steps having grown increasingly pendulous. Therefore, everybody had stopped dancing. His sister took another glass of punch and downed it quickly. Time slowed to a crawl for Wilbur as he saw Sallie’s arms suddenly go completely limp. Her glass hit the carpeted floor and she pitched forward into Tom. Her mouth opened and she pulled Tom’s head to hers’. They kissed wantonly. Sallie’s other hand started to fiddle with his suspenders.

Lucy’s virtue be damned, that’s my little sister! Wilbur was beginning to move to break it up to protect Sallie from immorality when Lucy sort of limply swung in his way and they fell to the floor on top of each other. Lucy clawed at him, her eyes glazed with fire, and Wilbur had a woody.

* * *

Joanne and Dr. Carter had reached the cafeteria. The doctor could not believe the thick smoke and din rising from the assembled crowd, which had moved indoors, out of the sun. “See? I told you,” Joanne said brightly, her arm entwined with his. She took a final draw and ejected the cigarette into a nearby bowl. Something is horribly wrong here, Eli Carter thought. He was ready to pull away from Joanne (gently) and find a security team to cordon off the area. [Even if he had escaped, all clinic security were in the cafeteria.] He began to turn to leave the cafeteria. Before he could disentangle his arm, Joanne sort of limply swung in his way and they fell to the floor on top of each other. Joanne clawed at him, her eyes glazed with fire, and Eli Carter’s cock grew.

* * *

Sallie and Tom had been the match that lit the blaze; everybody, including the musicians and the bartenders, had their clothes off. Wilbur and Lucy were in the middle of the room having their own vertical dance, but the floor was filled with writhing couples (and threesomes). Lucy’s buttery insides were the only thing Wilbur was aware of, having forgotten completely about his no-longer-virtuous sister. Lucy grunted like an animal with every move Wilbur and his best friend made...

* * *

“AAAWWW YEA-EAAHHH!” Joanne Weber moaned. Dr. Eli Carter (he of the big hands) pumped at her frantically, his rational mind held silent hostage by the now-contagious lust. It saturated the atmosphere of the cafeteria. Joanne grunted like an animal with every move Eli’s cock would make inside her. The object of her desire safely locked within, she thrilled as it sent wave after wave of sheer pleasure through her. The cafeteria quickly began to smell like a smoky cathouse. [We had one devil of a time cleaning up after this. The carpet was ruined, and most of the furniture had to be replaced. Some say they can still smell the smoke and sex in the walls.— AW] Everybody, including the cafeteria workers, had their clothes off and was involved in some sort of sexual act. Chairs and tables had been moved, overturned and the floor was filled with writhing couples (and threesomes). This was debauchery on a grand scale.

Sara Martin was on the bottom of a pile; her legs were spread wide and Veronica (Butch) Gordon, security guard, was lapping at her very wet pussy. [Yes, it’s visible on the security video. Again, it’s restricted access, so you and I will just have to watch it in my office next time.—AW] Arnold Gray, her security partner, had his dick in her ass, pumping at the stocky brunette with short hair as if he was a man possessed. [What did they expect? He was possessed. Damned tech writers.—AW] Jose Aguilar was on the other side, greedily drilling Sara’s tight second hole. The two women’s tongues flailed at each other’s engorged pussies, pausing only when a blast of electric ecstasy shot through them. Sara and Butch tried their hardest to make the other come first.

Gina Franchetti, lab technician, third shift, was involved in a sixty-nine with Danny Bolton. It was just a continuation of their earlier projector cooling room antics. Gina’s mouth slid over Danny’s erect cock easily, while Danny returned the oral favor, scooping at Gina’s wet triangle with his tongue. The raven-haired woman swirled her head, going down... and down... and down... Danny gasped as Gina’s throat closed on the head of his turgid cock. She came back up, her eyes overflowing with hungry need. Gina bounced urgently on Danny’s face, reminding him that he should be doing something for her. Danny’s head swept quickly from side to side, causing an intense flash of expression across Gina’s face. His head then moved in slow circles beneath her spread legs, and Gina pressed her sensitive lips forcefully into Danny’s face. Her hips rotated, trying to put the pressure of her partner’s mouth directly on her itch. Orgasm claimed her shortly thereafter. She closed her eyes, and just rocked slowly on his mouth. When they opened again, she slurped his erection back into her warm, wet mouth as if nothing had happened, crazed passion aglow in her eyes once more.

Dr. Vivienne Moriat had appropriated three cocks. [My, wasn’t she the greedy one. As usual.—AW] She bounced on top of one of the dishwashers, his dick firmly grasped by her inner walls, while leaning forward and bobbing her head over a security guard’s erection. One of the janitors had embedded his cock in her ass. The itching threatened to consume her, so she had sought, and found three wonderful scratchers. Her eyes were shut, and she was on the edge of nirvana, sent there by the smell and feel of male genitalia. Vivienne pulled away from the security guard’s dick, which was wet and sloppy, having been thoroughly coated with her saliva. She still itched, and growled, “Baise-moi!” at the other two men before greedily reclaiming the security guard’s erection with her mouth. Her cheeks caved in with suction. She rocked jerkily, forcing the fucking men to pound at her in alternating rhythm. She would roll her hips forward, stirring her boiling, itching cunt with the dishwasher, then slam back into the janitor until her butt slapped loudly against his hips. This only teased at the itch deep inside her ass. The itch had driven her nearly insane, and she goaded the men on with obscenities growled in French, as they were unable to touch Vivienne’s odd, internal tickling sensation.

Eli Carter felt the pressure begin; his eyes bulged and his hips froze in mid-thrust. He felt a surge of power through his loins, and his hips drove fiercely downward, forcing the breath out of a rapturous Joanne. She yelped at the friction against her itch. He felt a long sizzle travel the length of his cock, and Joanne moaned with the soothing sensation of warm, thick fluid bathing her persistent itch. The relief made her swoon; she almost blacked out, unaware of the bucking motions her hips were making. Eli only felt the velvet gripping at him and his world spun...

Danny Bolton’s cock exploded, taking him with it. He shivered violently as his co-worker slurped at his cream. Gina sucked greedily, trying to draw more from his balls than they had to give. Gina had eaten Danny’s cum before, but there was something different about this. The body that was madly sucking at the dying hard-on sensed nothing but a raw, powerful, seductive urge. What had been Gina had been replaced by a creature whose existence was based solely on sex. She wiped the trace of cum from her lips and immediately went in search of her next prey. Danny lay on the floor, stunned and gasping for breath.

White fluid hit Dr. Moriat in the face. She smeared it over her upper body, pleased with the warm, sticky feeling. The cream had soothed the itch a little, but she couldn’t decide which had been better: shot in her ass, or the application deep inside her cunt. She got up and left the three drained men in search of more hard cock. She needed more data.

Butch Gordon lurched forward as Sara won their battle, the blonde’s tongue sending Butch’s hips sharply thrusting up and down. Her orgasm pulled her off of Arnold Gray’s still-erect dick. Butch got up after her body stopped quaking, and walked away from the foursome. She stumbled blindly over the virtual sea of bodies on the floor. Butch’s eyes focused and she was looking at Dr. Jeff Martin, who was standing in a corner masturbating while he watched a couple of cafeteria workers go at it. The security guard got over to him in a hurry and threw him to the floor, mounting him urgently. Butch Gordon had made the collar, and was interrogating her suspect...

* * *

Wilbur was spent, Lucy’s virginity was a memory, and she had left him almost immediately after he finished for a bartender, who became Lucy’s second-ever man. Lucy was leaning over the bar table as the man behind her pumped quickly, lecherous joy cast on his face. Lucy’s glazed expression of ecstasy was clearly visible to Wilbur who stood up, shakily, in the middle of the room. The Ross’ parlor smelled like a smoky cathouse. He remembered his sister Sallie, who was somewhere in the virtual sea of bodies. Something was horribly wrong. The Purple Passion was supposed to loosen up priggish women, not unchain them. Wilbur needed to get away, to think, to find Jambo, to do something to end this nightmare. Unfortunately for him, Ellen James had just finished with someone, and she approached Wilbur with that look in her eyes. Wilbur opened his mouth to apologize and decline, but Ellen wrestled him to the floor. With a maniacal smile of twisted lust, she began to slide him between her legs. Wilbur just looked on in amazement as his best friend answered the blonde’s insistent siren song. Mounting him urgently, Ellen moaned as Wilbur slid up inside of her. The slick, buttery sensation drove all rational thought from Wilbur’s mind, and he no longer cared about Sallie, Jambo, or even Ellen.

* * *

The body of Gina Franchetti moved easily, hips sliding rhythmically over a security guard’s pelvis. Her quiet, quick breathing belied the effort she was putting into her fucking. The man’s penis was just a tool for her pleasure. The man moaned, jaw slack, eyes vacant and rolling, held in thrall to Gina’s inner heat, and outer aura. [Her pheromone count was so high after the incident that security had to use filter masks to get near her without being sexually stimulated.] She moved her hips as she desired, manipulating the warm, fleshy object lodged within her to provoke the release she craved.

Joanne’s itch had come back, but it had moved from her pussy to her ass. Arnold Gray, who had been jilted by his security partner moments earlier, was now happily trying to help Miss Weber with her problem. Next to them, Dr. Moriat was busy reviving Jose Aguilar’s limp cock, which had just been removed from Sara Martin’s poop chute. [Cute. When are we going to get that new head of technical writing? -AW] Sara had found Eli Carter. He was all by himself, over by the cafeteria wall, looking at the orgy with a strange, semi-intelligent expression on his face. [Elijah reported that he was actually thinking about how wrong it was, and that he should do something, but there was a much stronger urge to stay and participate.] Sara walked over to him, ignoring the hands that reached for her on her way across the room. She fondled his cock gently, looking at him with devotion. Slowly, Sara knelt in front of him, saying, “This is as alone as we’ll ever be here. I’m going to show you my appreciation for all you’ve done for me.”

* * *

Slowly, Sallie Cross knelt in front of Wilbur. Wilbur looked down at the blonde girl kneeling in front of him, and she filled his thoughts, his entire being. Lucy and Ellen had been forgotten as if they had never existed. Wilbur knew he was having incestuous thoughts about Sallie. He knew they were brother and sister, and some part of him screamed that he shouldn’t be doing this, but the hunger was everything. Sallie had walked over to him, ignoring the hands that had reached for her as she headed for her brother. She had fondled his cock gently, looking at him with devotion, saying, “This is as alone as we’ll ever be here. I’m going to show you my appreciation for all you’ve done for me.” She ran her tongue over her older brother’s little man. Wilbur sighed and lovingly caressed his sister’s blonde hair. Sallie made him big, using knowledge far beyond her tender years. He didn’t care how she knew what she was doing; it only mattered that she was doing it. Her tongue found every sensitive area on Wilbur’s pecker, which was still very responsive, despite Lucy and Ellen’s previous manic efforts.

He looked at the girl he affectionately called “Squirt.” Wilbur ran his hand gently across her cheek. Sallie paused her oral caresses to savor the gentle contact, then smiled at her big brother. Something passed between them that would survive this night. The sixteen-year old opened her mouth and engulfed Wilbur’s rigid member as far as she could. Her brother’s knees wobbled. Sallie began to swirl her head and tongue rapidly around Wilbur’s penis. His legs got all tingly and weak and...

* * *

Dr. Carter’s legs began to tingle; he was close to coming. Sara Martin had the tip of his cock against the back of her mouth. She slurped slowly on it; there was still a fair amount she couldn’t get, nor could she bring herself to try. Sara pulled back, increasing the pressure in her mouth. She looked up at Dr. Carter, smiling, and their eyes met. A quiet, throaty growl came from Eli. She started to bob her head forward, adding the swirling of her tongue to the suction and caress of her cheeks. Eli Carter’s eyes grew big. Somewhere deep inside of him a series of muscles contracted powerfully, sending the first of several hot globs of cum into Sara’s mouth. Sara stopped swirling her tongue long enough to swallow, then resumed her stimulation, which sent another urgent message to Dr. Carter’s brain, and the muscles contracted again. Intense shivers wracked his body. When he was completely drained, he looked affectionately at Sara. Eli ran his hand tenderly across her cheek. Sara smiled, savoring the gentle contact, then smiled at the doctor. Something passed between them that would survive this night. Their mutual bliss lasted exactly 17.7 seconds. [Determined via video record.] Sara’s eyes glazed over, she stood up, and walked away. The itch had returned with a vengeance. Eli staggered back to the sexual melee a few seconds later.

* * *

Wilbur staggered through several pairs of bodies in various stages of heat. He was thirsty, and felt a little tired. He was also still quite horny, his pole sitting at half-mast. His sister had just touched him like a common whore, and he had loved every minute of it. His most immediate need was for something to drink. Then he’d find another female. The sexual hunger dominated his brain, fogging all perception; however, he was alert enough to see Carl Eckersley, who had apparently had the same idea of drinking something, dip a ladle into the Purple Passion bowl and have a healthy draught. “Nooo, Carl!!!” Wilbur cried. Jambo had warned them, “Never serve the Purple Passion to a man. Under any circumstance.” Wilbur’s blood turned cold, and he was suddenly afraid.

Untouched, Carl became erect, his woody developing in seconds, as Wilbur watched. A strange look filled Carl’s face, and Wilbur decided that maybe he’d better find some place where he’d be less obvious. He ducked behind a cigar-store Indian, and peeked around the profile. Carl looked to the left, then right. He saw two people bent over a table. The man’s hips were swiveling with fierce intent; the woman recipient of his efforts made huffing sounds each time her partner would thrust forward. Carl headed toward the pair with zombie-like steps. Carl seemed to be led by his woody, and Wilbur got a sick feeling in his stomach. With an evil, demented grin, Carl stuck his pole in the closest orifice at the table, which happened to be Pete Ross’ shitter.

* * *

Sara Martin was bent over a table; Jose Aguilar was behind her, at first making long exaggerated stokes from beneath. After a minute or so, Jose was ramming his cock into her cunt. Sara huffed each time Jose would swivel his hips forward. Jose pulled all the way out before re-entering Sara’s wet cunt with a determined thrust. “Nooo... don’t... teeeease meeee,” Sara begged in between gulps of air. “Keeep... Keepit... innnn,” she instructed the sex-crazed [They all were at this point.—AW] man. Jose obeyed and the rocking of his hips became faster, as did Sara’s breathing. Sara was almost there... Almost...

Jose was now just a fucking machine. His hips automatically moved his cock the entire length of Sara’s tunnel. He somehow always managed not to pull himself free of her gripping, vibrating, slick, and hot pussy. Without warning, he pulled out of the near-orgasmic woman, and forced his way into her asshole. Sara groaned loudly, hunching back at Jose, driving him in deeper. Her breathing became loud, ragged, open-mouthed panting.

Dr. Martin got off the floor, where he had been pinned for the last half-hour by the thrusting body of Veronica Gordon. He looked left, then right. Jeff was looking for something, something he hadn’t had in a long time; now was the right time to satisfy his craving. He noticed his ex-wife, but more importantly, he saw the male humping her from behind. His erection pointing at them like a divining rod, Jeff moved with zombie-like steps towards Sara and Jose.

Joanne Weber had found Danny Bolton. The lab technician was on top of her, ignorant of Joanne’s nails raking his back. [She left some fairly deep lacerations. We did treat them before dismissing the unfortunate Mr. Bolton.—AW] Joanne’s itch had returned to her pussy with increased intensity. She lunged at him furiously, leading with her midriff. Danny’s hips and hers’ collided audibly in rhythmic slaps. Joanne encouraged the brown-haired young man with a plethora of creative sexual obscenities. [Yes, we can hear what she said on the security video.—AW] Danny responded, pounding at the nurse even harder.

Doctors Carter and Moriat were engaged in a very different collaboration than the mental projector. Arnold Gray was underneath her as well. The French woman rolled her hips, grinding her inflamed clit against Arnold’s pubic ring. She turned her head and advocated Dr. Carter to avail himself of her rosehole. Eli’s eyes were glazed in what was a very common facial expression among the males in the cafeteria at the time. He began to push his hard cock into his scientific partner’s nether region. Vivienne grunted, strain on her face, but the large [I saw it in the flesh, pardon the expression. It truly is large, which makes Vivienne’s feat all the more amazing.—AW] organ disappeared into her ass. She yelped something in French, and began to work the two men’s dicks in opposing time. Her tongue hung out of her mouth, and her entire body was flushed with arousal. Dr. Moriat knew that she had proven it was best with two inside of her at once.

Gina Franchetti had been smoking one of Joanne’s cigarettes over by the counter, seemingly oblivious to the sexual madness going on around her. She finished it and held her last drag for a long time before letting the smoke go with a dreamy, satisfied look on her face. A cafeteria worker who had just finished fucking somebody else and was staggering away from that previous encounter walked in front of her. She attacked him, and his face went through surprise, panic, and finally settled into a depraved leer. The pair kissed, grinding heavily against a refrigerator. The man absolutely mauled Gina’s breasts with his hands; she seemed not to care, and masturbated him to erection in under a minute. [57.6 seconds, according to the video record. Amazing isn’t it?—AW] They fell to the floor and rolled underneath the cafeteria counter, out of range of the security cameras. [Some things are better left unseen.—AW]

Sara moaned as orgasm swept through her. Jose’s determined anal thrusts and her manual stimulation of her clit had finally gotten her to the peak. Her body vibrated rapidly as Jose repeatedly propelled his rigid cock into her ass with ease. Jeff Martin walked up behind the oblivious pair, and stuck his cock into the custodial worker’s ass with an expression of evil glee. This precipitated Mr. Aguilar’s ejaculation. [Prostate stimulation, no doubt.—AW] Jose’s cock was now being pumped into Sara’s ass by the vigorous efforts of Jeff Martin until Jose was too soft to continue. Sara walked away with a blank look, ignorant of Mr. Aguilar’s pleas for help. Jose tried to get away, but Dr. Martin held his hips with deceptive strength. His eyes were crazed, and he was drooling as he raped the custodian.

Vivienne Moriat was beyond ecstasy. Arnold Gray’s body jerked beneath her, filling her cunt with a soothing, warm, sticky feeling. Eli’s cock, however, continued to slide in and out of her ass, and she began to respond more to that than Arnold Gray’s spent, and rapidly diminishing penis. She actually punched the security guard a few seconds later when his dick slid out of her pussy. The beefy man rolled out of the way, slowly stood up, and left the two scientists to their fucking. Dr. Carter’s face twitched, and his pumping of his collaborator’s ass sped up. Vivienne’s face showed a renewed intensity of sensation, and she fucked back at him with near-religious zeal, rapture filling her soul.

Suddenly, Dr. Moriat pulled free from the cock that had been embedded deeply in her ass, leaving it bobbing, and Eli just looking at it with wonder. [Dr. Carter does not remember actually doing this; he said that he felt like a spectator to this entire episode with Vivienne.] Dr. Moriat rearranged herself to face Dr. Carter. He stood as if commanded by some voice. [There is nothing on the audio portion of the security video that might be related to standing up. Eli says again that he was a spectator, and did not give any mental commands to move.] Vivienne opened her mouth, and began to fellate her scientific partner, her head bobbing rapidly. More of Dr. Carter’s cock vanished into her mouth with each stroke.

Dr. Moriat grabbed Eli’s hips, and swallowed his cock, forcing her head down to the roots of his pubic hair. [Security like to replay this part of the video during off-hours. It brought tears to my eyes. Again, they won’t let this tape out of Administration (surprisingly, not even to the barracks.) Next time you’re here...—AW] A wave of pleasure thundered across the man’s face. Vivienne held him there for several seconds before pulling back very slowly. She pulled the head of his dick back between her lips and sucked, running her tongue around the sensitive area, and looking up at Dr. Carter with a devilish, teasing smile. Then her head descended again, going slowly down until her teeth were in his pubic hair again. Dr. Moriat repeated her pause, sucking on the base of his cock, then released it and teased the tip another time. She repeated the cycle twice more, and as she came back up, Eli grabbed her head and thrust his hips, sliding his penis in and out of her mouth. A gush of cum hit Vivienne in the face, and she reacted by wrapping her mouth around half of his cock, and milking the base with her hand.