The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tangerine Twelve

Epilogue-

That night, Alisa’s career in both waitressing and prostitution came to an end, and she became spokesmodel to the world as “Kelly Kaiser” for my department store chain, still going strong, selling anything and everything you could ever think of. Andrew Kaiser married the former stock tycoon Sarah Lancaster six months later in the ultimate Wall Street wedding. Of course, I was the maid of honor. No one else had to know that both of them were my puppets, allowing old money to stay old money and not trigger any transfers that would get the IRS interested. And surrendering control turned out to be good for them; from overstressed, nearly crazed overachievers, they became perfect pictures of senior health. You’ll still see them around the flagship in Chicago.

The Orange Palace back in Syracuse was donated to the university, although its basement is still a porn legend among the various skanks who attend there. Supposedly there’s an urban legend that stats that any woman who watches porn in the basement will turn into a sex-crazed bimbo. I can’t imagine where they got that idea from.

As for me? I’d say I did pretty well for myself.

And as for you? You should be thankful that I chose you to join the Kaiser family. Between Kaiser Department Stores, Drew’s Discount Den, and Sarah-Mart, you’re part of a very special group. Wear the silver and navy with pride, no matter what your rank is!

The video ends, but the latest crop of new employees- fifty strong, all female and all beautiful- remains enthralled. Their trainer, Ashley Blake, asks if there are any questions. None of them respond. She snaps her fingers at each one in turn, but there’s still no response. She smiles coldly and walks to the front of the room. “What is your name?” she asks in the voice of a woman who’s done this too many times to count.

“Crystal,” the new employees drone out in perfect unison.

“That’s right. Now undress.” The new girls undress rapidly as Ashley presses the button to open the hidden door that leads to the elaborate salon where the latest batch will be dolled up and turned into the living, posing mannequins that are Kaiser’s world-renowned trademark. It’s the only entry-level position available in the chain, but it’s considered so vital that all applicants are flown to Chicago for special training from the board, then sent back to their original stores, where they move up the ladder to various managerial positions.

Ashley leaves the new girls to the tender care of the makeup ladies, then checks the previous batch. She finds the one she wants-a nineteen-year-old, darkly complected brunette- and takes her to the shower room, where the chemicals in the water give her skin an irresistible glow. While that’s going on, Ashley puts together the latest outfit for her: a denim miniskirt, a matching denim jacket, and a skintight silver t-shirt that reads “I always buy from Crystal”.

Once the model’s dressed and ready to go, Ashley leads her out to the sales floor, swapping out the old one as she does so. Over the loudspeaker, the newest outfit is announced, and the model begins to show it off, her movements compelling and enticing. Every girl in the store is drawn to her, wanting the clothes more than anything; every boy in the store is drawn in to buy the outfit so their girlfriends can look just like her. After five minutes of this, the “sale price” of $500 for the entire outfit is announced, and when the model crooks her finger invitingly, everyone is helpless to do anything but take out their credit cards to buy the outfit.

Satisfied that the newest model is working properly, Ashley heads for the elevator in the back that leads to the offices. She waves hello to Daphne in the perfume section on the way, and Daphne answers her by spritzing the air with another dose of one of her addictive scents. The elevator leaves her off near the buyers’ office, where Alisa and some of the old Candies and Crystals are stripteasing out of the latest fashions, the hardness of the male buyers determining the suitability of the product in an endless strip parade.

Walking further down the hall, she sees Keisha in Human Resources, working with a future store manager, hand up the woman’s shirt and over her heart; after another day or so, it’ll be as cold as Cara’s, seeing everything as merchandise to be bought and sold. Across the hall, Morgan is cross-referencing repeat customers and feeding Tamara the information she needs to burn brand loyalty into their brains to ensure that they can’t shop anywhere else. Martha smiles and waves from behind the microphone for the store’s loudspeaker as she laces the announcements with her special brand of subliminal advertising.

Cara’s office is at the end of the hall, with Mandy sitting in front of the door like a guard dog. Mandy buzzes Ashley and her companion into the office at once. Cara’s waiting for them, standing behind her desk, her hands clasped behind her back, her graying brown hair drawn back into a bun, every line of her crisp navy dress suit radiating authority. A sapphire pendant set in silver sparkles at her neck.

“Newest Crystals deployed, Cara,” Ashley reports.

“Excellent. And the old ones are being promoted to Sales Associate, correct?” Cara asks.

“All except this one- top seller, juniors department,” Ashley says with a wry grin. She has the woman take her belt off and give it to Ashley, who plugs the Kaiser logo into the computer. The resulting readout makes Cara smile coldly.

“So this is the Pamela you were raving about. A woman after my own heart. She’ll make vice-president for sure- after her indoctrination, of course. After she pleasures me, take her to headquarters and see how fast she wakes up. And oh, when poaching from other companies to take down future controllers, try NOT to sound like a junkie. Some things you never learn, Ash. Even after twenty years, some things you never learn.”

THE END