The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: Some of the inspiration for this came from the story Comfy by Ploni Almoni, but most of it came from the deep, dark recesses of my brain. I’m not sure where I’m going with this, but I do know that I’m not done.

Send me comments.

Tanning Salon

By Synaptic Virus

Chapter 5:

When Brenda Lyndstrom became aware of her surroundings again, she was lying naked on her back in the private relaxation booth. The lid was open and natural air flow in the room blew warm air past her. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat. The breeze, despite its warmth, evaporated her sweat and cooled some of the heat in her body. Her nipples hardened pleasantly, though they felt a little sore.

Was the session over? She wondered, unable to remember anything. Brenda decided to ask him, he would know.

“Is the session finished?” She spoke into the air. The microphone in the booth picked up her words.

“Yes.” He answered through the speakers. “How do you feel?”

Brenda was tired, drained and fatigued, like she had just finished a long, strenuous workout. But she felt deeply satisfied, like after one of her regular nightly masturbation sessions, laying in bed relaxing and listening to the CD he had given her. The tanning bed was really comfortable to just stretch out and lie in, feeling drowsy and slightly aroused.

None of that seemed appropriate to tell him, so she just said “I feel great, your equipment is so wonderful.” But that did not feel right, to leave out some of the truth. He probably appreciated feedback and would want details to help evaluate his invention. I might as well tell him what I am thinking, Brenda decided.

“It feels so good to rest here, on these cushions. I’m all sleepy and relaxed and… aroused.” Once the truth started spilling out, Brenda found herself compelled to tell him everything on her mind “I’m aroused, but sexually satisfied, and really wiped out like I’ve just masturbated a lot. I’m not sure I should be telling you this…”

“It’s okay, I don’t mind.” He told her “In fact, I appreciate that you’re so open and honest with me. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your session, and there’s no reason to be ashamed for enjoying it. You shouldn’t hesitate to tell me anything, I promise I won’t get offended.”

Brenda sighed in relief, glad to hear that he was not offended. He was so nice, such a good conversationalist. She decided to not hesitate when speaking her mind to him.

She laid in the booth a little more, while she finished waking up fully. Then she sat up and pulled herself out. As she stepped out she noticed her muscles felt loose, warmed up like she had been exercising. She wondered out loud about it.

“Don’t worry about it.” He answered “Muscle ache is a typical side effect when someone has such a long session.”

“How long was my session?” she asked.

“You were in there all morning.”

“All morning!” She exclaimed “I’ll be burned.”

“No, it’s impossible to burn inside one of my booths.” He explained “The wavelength of light that I use is not too aggressive to your skin. Plus, the computer automatically switches off the light after a certain amount of time, as a failsafe against someone falling asleep like you did. I just let you stay inside because you seemed to be enjoying it so much.”

“Oh.” She said “Thank you for letting me have an extra long session. I feel so good now, satisfied and happy.”

As Brenda pulled on her panties, she noticed that her pussy was slick with her juices. She did not worry about it though, her pussy always got wet when she felt that nice. Brenda did mention it to him, so he could have the feedback.

“You’re welcome. If you want more extra-long sessions like that,” he advised “you should be sure to set aside a whole day free of distractions, like you did today.”

That sounded like such a good idea. “Okay,” Brenda accepted his advice.

While she dressed, Brenda kept conversing with the man, over the intercom. She told him how nice her bra felt against her sensitive nipples, and they talked about how pleasant and contented she felt being slightly aroused. It was one of the best conversations she ever had. At work she always had to watch her tongue, be politically correct, and concentrate on her every word with clients. Brenda competed with her coworkers for contracts and promotions, so conversations with them were always guarded. But with him she could be completely open, keeping no secrets. Plus, she loved his smooth, sexy-sounding voice. She told him so.

After dressing, she walked out to the front room. He did not ask for immediate payment and she did not offer. Brenda knew he was keeping a tab and she would compensate him later.

“Say, how do you like that CD I loaned you?” He asked.

“It’s great!” Brenda told him “I listen to it every night while I masturbate, before I go to sleep.”

It felt odd to admit something like that to him. Brenda tried hard to not let it bother her. After all, there was nothing to be ashamed of. She could admit anything to him.

“In fact, it’s almost like your CD has awakened something inside me.” She said “I haven’t masturbated for years, but now my sexual appetite has gone crazy. I even have multiple orgasms!”

“That’s good. Since you like it so much, you can keep it.” He offered “I have dozens, and I won’t miss it.”

“Thank you so much.” Brenda could have kissed him.

“Would you like another one, with some different songs, for variety?”

She said “Sure! You’re so nice and generous.”

“Here you go.” He said, handing her a disk with his business card on top of it. “And here’s my phone number. Feel free to call me and tell me how you like it.”

She accepted his gift, thanking him again for his generosity, and started to leave.

On her way out, he shouted “Be sure to let your attractive female friends know about my place. I could use the business!”

Yes, Brenda thought. He needs all the customers he can get, so that he does not go bankrupt. She made a mental note to mention his store to a few women she knew, who might appreciate it.

“I will.” She promised him.

Then she turned and hurried out to her car. Brenda could not wait to relax and listen to this new disk, letting her thoughts wander aimlessly while she masturbated.

Chapter 6:

At home, Brenda Lyndstrom felt too tired to do any chores. Her days off were usually spent running errands. She needed to do the laundry. She needed to take her car for an oil change. She needed to clean her apartment. But instead she just laid on her couch, feeling lazy and warm. Suddenly, Brenda realized she was ravenously hungry. It was only early afternoon and she had eaten a big breakfast, plus a smoothie, but it felt like she had not eaten for days.

She cooked a late lunch, wolfing it down hungrily. The meal helped recharge some of her spent energy, so she was able to do a few chores before suppertime. After supper, Brenda felt even more recharged. She was almost as awake and energetic as normal.

“I’ve got to find a new job.” She said to herself. “I’m so burned out that it takes me a whole day to recover!”

She took a long, hot shower before bed. Brenda toweled off and found the second CD he had given her. She set up her stereo, slipping on headphones and crawling into bed still naked from showering. Lately, she had stopped wearing a nightgown, finding that it interfered with access to her needy pussy.

Soft music started playing in her ears as she slipped a finger along her lips. She moved one hand up to her breasts, to pinch and pull while she stroked her hot, wet folds. As always, she teased herself, drawing it out, building up the pleasure but not letting herself cum. Brenda could hold herself on the edge for minutes now, not even really consciously aware of anything but the pleasure. Throughout, music continued playing in her ears.

This time, after she came with a powerful and long orgasm, she did not fall asleep right away. She was still full of energy, instead of drained and spent. She felt ready to masturbate right away again.

“Wow!” She thought out loud. “My libido is huge these days. I’m so horny all the time!”

Brenda laid there for a moment, just listening to the relaxing music. Then she remembered his business card. When he gave her this disk, he had asked her to tell him how she liked it. Feeling a compulsion to call him, she dreamily rolled over and found the card. Deeply relaxed, she picked up the receiver and pressed it to one ear, pushing a headphone earpiece out of the way.

Brenda dialed his number and he answered “Hello, New You Tanning Parlor.”

“It’s me, Brenda Lyndstrom.” She mumbled “I’m calling about the CD you gave me.”

“Of course. How do you like the music?”

“It’s pleasant, very soothing.” She told him. It was still playing, making her feel so calm and peaceful. “It helps me relax.”

“Are you relaxed now?” He asked.

“Yes. I just finished masturbating.” She said

“That’s good. How did that make you feel?”

“Wonderful. I had a really long orgasm.” Brenda told him. “But I’m still horny.” His sexy, smooth voice was not helping. Just listening to him talk made her aroused.

“I can hear music,” he observed, “are you still listening to my disk?”

“Yes. I called right after I finished cumming, to tell you how I liked it.”

“Perfect. As you listen to the soothing music right now, how does it make you feel?”

“Mmm… Relaxed.”

“This is the same music that you listen to while you’re tanning, did you notice that?”

“Yes.”

“Does listening to it now make you feel as deeply relaxed as when you are inside my relaxation booth?

“Yesss…”

Brenda felt sleepy. She usually drifted into a sort of sleeplike trance while she tanned. Listening to the same calming music, especially the way he kept talking about relaxing, made her so tired, so drowsy. Brenda slipped deeper. She talked with him, answering his questions over the phone, listening to his suggestions and absorbing them into her mind. He guided her, speaking directly with her wide open mind while she came hard, over and over again.

In the morning, Brenda awoke unable to remember any details of her conversation with the man. She only could remember general ideas. Strange thoughts flitted around in her head, but she did not let them worry her.

All day, she kept thinking about the nice man at the Tanning Salon. His voice was so sexy. She could not wait to get home from work so she could listen to his CD, and call him on the phone to talk with him while she relaxed and masturbated.