The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘THE TAPE!’ – “Sibling Love”

Mesmerr

mc md mf brother/sister

Chapter I

I’d finally finished. Working on it after work each day for a week to finally get it to sound like what I thought was perfection it was finally ready to test on someone.

Everybody was out of the house. Mom and Dad and driven to my aunt’s place for the day and night, leaving only Jodie and I home alone to entertain ourselves. Jody was my nineteen year old sister. She was a student nurse at the local hospital. I worked as a cadet journalist for the local paper.

I hurried downstairs from my room to the lounge. I wanted to hear what the tape sounded like through headphones on a really good stereo-tape deck, not like the cheap brand I used to make it. Jody was over at a friend’s place and I had the whole place to myself. I placed the tape into the deck and plugged in the expensive headphones. The ear-muffs were covered in velvet and were terrifically comfortable on my ears. I loved using them.

It was a forty five minute tape with every minute used up with the project. I turned it on and settled down to listen, bunching a few cushions under my head to relax even further. Then, wouldn’t you know it, nature wasn’t just calling, it was screaming. Damn! I rewound the tape and threw the headphones off. Then went upstairs to the toilet.

After satisfying my bodily needs I suddenly felt sticky. I had been working on the tape for three hours that morning and hadn’t yet had my morning shower. Since I was up there I decided to. That way I’d be clean and fresh and could relax even more while I gave my tape the final listening-to assessment. Then I’d finally feel happy and confident about trying it out on someone. I had no idea who. Maybe one of Jody’s friends, somehow.

I pondered about that all through having my shower. I was still thinking about it when I walked back downstairs to the lounge to listen to the tape, but reaching the entrance to the room I stopped dead.

My heart leaped into my mouth with my heart instantly thumping against my rib-cage. There was Jody, my sister, flat on her back on the floor, resting in amongst my cushions, with the headphones on and listening to my tape.

For a few seconds I just stood there, mentally and physically numb with shock and panic.

I figured she must have listened to a fair bit of it. I’d been gone almost an hour since leaving to go to the toilet, but I didn’t know what time she’d come home, or really, how long she’d been lying there listening to it. I couldn’t see her face. It was turned away from me and facing the wall. God.

My mind raced. What was I going to do? Now my own sister would know what a deviate she had for a brother, making a hypnotic tape to seduce girls. Oh, the shame of it. I’d never live it down, and, knowing Jody the way I did, she’d never let me live it down. All I could do now was wait. It would give me time to try and think up some kind of believable excuse for making the tape in the first place.

Maybe I could say it was a project for a course I was thinking of taking in the future. Maybe a psyche course or something like that. Damn! What a pity Jody was so smart. She’d never believe it. Never!

I went to the kitchen and made myself a drink of chocolate while I waited for the tape to finish. She couldn’t have much more to go now. Must be almost finished. Then I could simply face the music and hope she didn’t want to tell Mom and Dad. Maybe she’d be happy with just blackmailing me for the next twenty years or so.

I drank my drink with an impending disaster looming in my mind that was growing larger by the passing second as I imagined my sister listening to everything I’d said on the tape. I could feel myself blushing from head to toe.

I’d never be able to look her in the face again.

Oh, the shame of it all. The shame of it all, I thought as I drained the glass and rose to walk slowly back to the lounge and cop my punishment like a man.

When I reached the doorway Jody was still lying flat on her back on the floor and in amongst the cushions, but the headphones were no longer on her head. She seemed to be just looking up at the ceiling and thinking. I took a deep breath and gathered the courage I knew in my heart I didn’t have, then I walked into the lounge room to face the music.

“I didn’t hear you come home.” I said to her as I walked into the room toward her. She turned her head lazily to look at me. Her eyes seemed tired and half-asleep.

Probably from the relaxing music, I thought, as I sat down on the floor sheep-faced beside her. Her eyes hadn’t left me, still with that dreamy look about them.

“You look tired.” I said with a half-smile of concern, trying to soften the blows I knew she’d fly off with any minute about her debauched brother.

Jody blinked a couple of times. “I ... I ..err. Yes. I.. Must be, I think.” she stammered a bit. “I wasn’t earlier when I came home from Anne’s. Must have been lying down here, I guess.”

She turned her head away from looking at me. I had been granted a reprieve. She must have something on her mind, I thought, thanking my lucky stars—a temporary stay of execution.

“Have a fight with Anne?” I asked, probing.

She turned back to face me. Her eyes still had that vacant look about them, as if I’d interrupted her sleep.

“No. We didn’t fight. Why do you ask?” she answered.

“You seem kind of quiet.” I said, noting she seemed to be having trouble fixing her gaze on me.

“Mmmm.” was her only dreamy reply. “Maybe I’m still tired from the dance last night. It was a late night, I guess. Think I’ll go up and lie down for a little while.”

And with that she got up slowly and walked out of the room, leaving me speechless. She hadn’t mentioned the tape at all. I glanced at the tape deck. Maybe she put one of her own tapes in the deck and put mine somewhere else?

Quickly I checked the tape deck. No. My tape was the one she’d definitely listened to—all forty-five minutes of it. Then slowly, I lay down where she had been lying and began to think about what I’d said on the tape.

It began with a hypnotic induction using internally-focussed awareness and visualisation, starting from the top of the head and finishing at the toes. Then it deepened the trance by taking an escalator down to the count of fifty, each count down relaxing the listener even more deeply than the level before.

Then the tape went on the introduce a trance key to make it easier to complete an induction much more quickly in the future, and then went on about compliance without question and faith without doubt for quite a few repetitions.

I’d finished the tape with several repetitions of not being able to remember anything heard on the tape, only awakening with a feeling of sleepiness and well-being throughout mind and body.

I shut my eyes, not for a moment believing what my mind and senses were trying to convince me of from that moment onward-that I had successfully hypnotized my own sister.

God! I couldn’t believe it! It wasn’t possible! Surely! Ha! It worked! It worked!

My mind soared as I grinned from ear to ear. It had worked, or otherwise why wasn’t I mincemeat beneath my sister’s scathing verbal attack on what she’d just listened to for forty-five minutes non-stop? My mind raced as to what to do next. I had to test her. Try out the trance key.

I got up quickly and hurried upstairs to Jody’s room. The door was closed. I stood with my ear pressed against the door, but could hear nothing.

Gently I opened it and saw Jody lying on the bed, still fully dressed. Her eyes were closed. She was lying on her back with her arms resting across her stomach. Her feet were crossed at the ankles.

I stood there peering through her door watching her for several minutes. I could see the gentle, even rise and fall of her breasts. They weren’t a bad size. In fact, as

I looked at my sister, sort of for the first time, I realised my sister wasn’t bad all over. I’d never really thought about her in a sexual way before. I guess being my sister and all.

I wondered then if she was sleeping or just checking out the insides of her eyelids as she lay there thinking about something. My pulse was still racing and my heart? Well, it was just beating wildly, thumping against my rib-cage as if it was trying to get out.

I decided to gather the courage I didn’t have and go in. I had to find out if the tape had worked on her in any way.

The door squeaked a bit, but she didn’t move a muscle.

“You awake, Jode?” I asked softly.

Her eyes opened to half as I walked over to the side of her bed. She focussed on my face and eyes, but her own eyes remained at half-mast.

“Yeah.” she answered dreamily. “I just feel sort of lazy, but not tired.”

I forced myself to take a long, slow breath as I prepared to find the courage from somewhere to try the trance key and see what happened. Her gaze had returned to staring vacantly at the ceiling.

“Mind if I sit down for a while?” I asked her, sitting down anyway beside her on her bed.

She turned her head to face me and half-smiled. “Okay.” She replied dreamily. “If you like.”

I spoke while she was still looking at me without thinking. “Sleep time.”

“Huh” she said as her eyes widened a bit.

My heart raced. “Sleep time.” I repeated slowly.

Then, to my amazement, while she continued to look at me, her eyes closed down shut and she took a deep breath and sighed loudly, relaxing back down into the pillow as if she was settling in for the night.

I let out the rest of the breath I’d been holding with a long, slow hiss between my teeth. My senses soared. I was elated and excited at the same time. And for some reason

I was stirring in the loins. Quickly I forgot about my natural fusion. Too excited about the fact that my tape had seemed to work on my own sister. Thoughts and ideas flooded into my conscious mind as I looked at my sister sleeping deeply in a hypnotic sleep. Or at least I hoped she was.

“Can you hear me, Jody?” I tested her.

“Ye..es.” she answered dreamily. Her lips remained parted after she’d answered me.

“Are you sleeping?” I probed.

“No.” she said.

“How do you feel?” I asked, my tension mounting by the second.

“Good.” she replied simply.

I gathered my courage. “Are you thinking about anything?”

“No.” my sister said.

Now for the biggie. “Are you hypnotised?”

“Yes.” she answered, and my heart soared.

“Are you sure?” I pressed.

“Yes. I think so.” she said.

“What does that mean?” I pressed again. I had to know.

“I have to accept without question and in faith without doubt, everything you suggest to me.” she said.

I nearly fell off the edge of the bed.

“And do you want to?” I pressed again.

“Yes.” she answered. “I think so.”

“Why?” I asked her.

“Because if I do I’ll feel really good inside.” she replied.

“And is that how you want to feel?” I asked again.

“Yes.”

“And everything you hear will seem as your own idea and you’ll think all of your ideas that I suggest to you are good ideas that you will want to do so you can feel really good inside?” I pressed as I drove home the main message on the tape.

“Yes.” she answered.

I relaxed and shut up. I was amazed and speechless. Everything on the tape had worked perfectly. Perfectly! I had hypnotised my sister perfectly. She wanted to do anything I might suggest to her, think it was her idea so she could feel good, and then do it without question and without doubt. And then forget everything that happened.

“Will you remember anything after you wake up?” I asked her.

“No.” she answered. “My subconscious will remember everything, so I don’t have to.”

Perfect! Everything was perfect! I couldn’t believe it! It was just too much! But there it was. Or rather, there she was, my own sister, a slave to my every command.

My heart began to race faster than it had already been as various thoughts entered my conscious mind that had never entered there in any serious way before in my life.

I took a breath, a deep one, feeling it shaking as it entered my mouth and lungs. I got up and shut the door, then returned to sit on the bed beside Jody and wondered what she was thinking.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“Nothing.” she said.

“What are you doing?” I asked again.

“Waiting for you to suggest something for me to do, and resting.” she said simply.

God, I was going to die for sure. I was out of my tiny tree with excitement as suggestions by the dozen began to form in my mind.

“Would you like me to suggest something for you to do?” I asked her.

“Yes.” she said simply.

I drew breath deeply. “Then take your clothes off and be quick.” I said with a release of breath and tension at the same time.

Jody’s hands moved quickly. Off came her tank top and her bra, and then her jeans and underwear, to lie absolutely naked on the bed in front of her brother having the time of life trying to even believe what was happening in front of his own eyes.

I couldn’t believe it. I was sitting there staring at the naked body of my nineteen year old sister. Her breasts were beautiful. Large brown nipples with even browner areolas. They were full and heavy, sagging a little to each side under their own weight.

Her waist was solid, but tapered as it fanned out either side into her hips. And her thighs were centred by the bushiest, most sexiest thatch of lush, black, pubic hair I’d ever seen, not that I’d seen to many, apart from the books. It looked as soft as duck-down.

I stared hard at her face.

“Roll over and spread your legs.” I ordered my sister.

She did so immediately. Her backside was even more beautiful than I’d ever seen as well, anywhere. The black carpet of hair showed clearly between her open thighs as I bent to stare in amazement.

“Roll back onto your stomach.” I said, watching her do so immediately.

Then, “Do you like what I’m suggesting?” I asked.

“Yes.” she said.

“Even though I’m your brother and you’ve got no clothes on in front of me?”

“Yes.” was all she said.

“And you will do anything I suggest to you? Anything at all, without question and without doubts, as if it’s your own idea and want to do it?”

“Yes.”

“Sit up on the edge of the bed facing me.” I told her.

She did so. Her eyes were still closed.

“Open your eyes but remain deeply hypnotised.” I told her

Her eyes opened to see me standing in front of her. I held my breath.

“Unzip my zipper and take out my lance.” I told her.

My eyes almost rolled backwards in my head as her hands reached upward and unzipped my zipper. The touch of her fingers as they released my rampant hardness from its restrictive confines almost was more than a man could stand, but I held on.

Her hands wrapped around my spear and waited. They felt hot. As hot as I was becoming by the passing second. Soon it would be too late. I drew breath deeply again.

“These are all your ideas that you want to do. Is that true?” I asked her.

“Yes.” she answered, her eyes looking at what she held softly in her hands.

“Put my body-warmth into your mouth and suckle me while you tickle and squeeze me, and taste my wine cask, every little bit.” I ordered her.

The feel of my own sister’s mouth and tongue on my body nearly blew my mind before I blew my bolt. I sank deeply into her hot mouth. She began to suckle immediately: softly at first and then strongly.

I groaned as she cupped me and started to squeeze. My hands went to the back of her head and held her tightly against me. She was taking me all the way down until her lips and mouth were meshed in with my pubic hairs. And then it was too late.

My knees buckled as I held her tightly to me and emptied completely, again and again and again and again. And my sister Jody just continued to suckle me, like an ice-cream cone, until she had drained my wine cask completely. I groaned loudly at the pleasure I had just received from my own sister’s mouth.

Slowly I withdrew my softening warmth from her mouth. Her hands still held it as well as my balls. I looked at her face and mouth. Not a drop. Her face was calm and relaxed.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked.

“Yes.” she answered.

“Get dressed now, exactly as you were before.” I told her, then watched as she quickly dressed herself.

“Now you can go to sleep, Jody, and sleep deeply. You will not remember anything of what has happened here, just as you said. If you do happen to remember something, it will seem like a dream you’ve just had, and then you won’t think of it again. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” she answered.

I left her room and closed the door gently behind me. One last look showed my sister to be deeply sleeping. Her mouth was parted and her breathing was deep and even.

I walked slowly downstairs, made myself a drink and settled down in a lounge chair to wait until she woke up. That would be the final test.

God! I could still feel the warmth of her cocooning my body inside her mouth and emptying while she suckled me softly. Instantly I began to thicken.

Jesus, I wanted to touch her, but I couldn’t think about anything else except what she, my own sister had been doing to me in mind and body.

I looked up at the doorway, completely taken by surprise at the sight greeting me. Jody was standing there looking, or staring at me, would be a better word. The look on her face was one of surprise. Then she smiled.

“Hi!” she said brightly.

“Hi!” I replied, my heart thumping again, waiting, not knowing what would happen next.

“Must have fallen asleep.” she said as she leaned lazily against the door jamb. “Want something to eat? I’ll cook, as usual.” Then she grinned widely. I hated cooking.

“Okay.” I answered. “That’d be great. Thanks, Jode.”

With that she straightened up and turned slowly, but not before looking back at me with a strange look on her face as she asked, “Would you like a cold drink first? I’m having one. I’ve got the strangest taste in my mouth.”

Then my sister Jody smiled in a funny way and disappeared from my sight, leaving me, her brother, to contemplate the impossible?