The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tea Break

It was so hot, I was on a long drive and had taken off my it was my sinful secret that no one would ever know about, my breasts felt heavy as they fell against my chest, my pussy hot against the upholstery of the car seat I needed to stop off, have a drink, the next café or services I’d stop off go to the loo, have a break.

The next sign I saw was a roadside cafe one that was in a layby where the road had been straightened out. I pulled in; there were a few cars and some lorries but not many people around. I got out of the car locking it up as I stretched feeling the hot air round my thighs as my skirt rode up another two inches or so, I twitched my hips forwards making sure it fell down again at the back, my breasts lifting and arms rising over my head as I lent backwards, to clear the knots.

I walked stiffly over to the caravan that was serving there was one man in front of me, looked like a rep rather than a lorry driver, suit no tie, no jacket I waited wondering where everyone was, when my turn came I asked for a cup of tea, and asked if they had any seats?

Though the gap behind the van I was told, your first time here?

I agreed that it was and was told it was a nice day for it.

The other gentleman offered to show me to the facilities and I agreed thinking it would be nice to walk a few paces, get the kinks out of my legs.

He led the way over a patch of unpromising hard mud and round a strand of trees to a very pleasant terrace, picnic tables were set out on the well clipped grass and the land fell away to a lake with a couple of boats on it. There wasn’t a free table so the guy who had come round with me asked if I minded sharing a table? I didn’t, I sat gingerly on the end of the bench seat and he sat opposite to me, I let my eyes drift over the view and didn’t notice when he started talking to me, I just let the sun play over my face, and neck and let my eyes drop shut

I could hear this voice very clearly saying and you will hear and obey every word I say you will drift deeper and deeper as my voice becomes more and more important to you. What will you do as you listen to my voice?

‘I will hear and obey you’ it didn’t sound like my voice, I tried to turn away but the voice kept coming at me, you will drift deep and warm and safe and deeper. I am going to touch your leg now when I touch your leg you will sigh and roll your head backwards to feel the warmth of the sun; you will open your legs a little bit wider because I will touch your leg. Do you hear me?

‘I hear you and obey.’

Very well when I choose I am going to touch your leg say you want me to touch you,

‘I want you to touch me’

Very well, I am touching your leg right now, what will you do?

I move so that my head rolls back on my neck and my legs open at the knees, I barely notice it as my skirt rides that little bit further up my legs.

Your still very hot, isn’t it a hot day today, why don’t you take off that blouse you have on? It would be a great idea to remove your top as it’s so hot and then you can feel the cooling breeze on your skin, wouldn’t that be nice if you could just take that top and fold it up on the table in front of you?

My hands barely move but I can now feel the breeze just as he said on my skin,

Ummm now isn’t that better? Does that feel better to you?

‘Yes it’s nice to feel the breeze on my skin’

You really need to get up a little higher though to feel it properly how about if you sit on the table, and put your hands behind you then you can get the full effects of the summer breeze playing on that lovely white skin, and what will you do when you feel the touch you need?

Ummm?

‘I will open my legs head back legs open.’

Yes well done that is just what you should do so relaxed so nice so much fun. Now keep your eyes shut as you climb you know where the table is

Now lie back rest on your arms, and every touch you feel you need to slump back a little bit further, and a bit further that’s right and open those legs, just a bit further that’s right over each side of the table you can rest your feet on the seat. Umm now can you feel the breeze is it playing over your skin? It certainly looks like you’re having a very nice rest from here, a long trip yes where do you have to get to tonight?

That far that’s far too far to drive today, I’m sure you planned to stop off on your way, you planned to stop off half way near the border, just for one night it’s all in your phone the hotel was going to call you and confirm.

Are you still feeling good are you having a pleasant dreamtime right now? A nice dream of feeling a breeze on a hill side, what could make that sexier, I think some lorry drivers would make it sexier if you just pulled up that skirt and let them see how excited this dream makes you it would quite make their day, I’m sure you can open your eyes and smile at them as they rub their hard cocks, cocks made hard by you in your dream, they can already smell how excited you are why don’t you show them as well?

My hands reach down and start to pull up my skirt, my eyes open and I smile at the collection of men around me I know they are in my dream and not real, they don’t know that I am not wearing any panties, but they like it as they find out. The glistening lips under that drab skirt the smooth wet pussy that is so hot and horny. The finger that slides between those lips and finds the clit all hard and ready to blow, one little flick and I cum, writhing on that bench like a hot wild cat, showing these imaginary men just what a woman looks like when she cums hard.

That’s right cum and cum again think of these men watching you as you cum you so need that long rolling orgasm that makes life so much better and then fall into a deep weightless, colourless dark hole and rest there, so quiet so deep, what is your phones password?

Ok thank you for that it is a small price to pay for such a lovely deep orgasm. I am very pleased with you. Rest now and don’t listen until I address you again.

Come back to me, come on little one, come back to me halfway out of your trance not too far, sit up beautiful, put your shirt back on now, because it’s time now, now just remember when you wake up in three minutes you will have been having a pleasant break you will feel very much better, your tea was lovely and you’d stop here again without hesitation.

And just before I go listen to this ring tone, [tunetone] when you hear that tone you won’t fail to answer your phone. By the time you answer you will be relaxed and receptive, you will do just what the person on the other end of the line tells you without question. I have to go now, but remember just enjoy the sun for a minute or two and then go back to your car and continue your journey.

I came to and the sun was still shining, no one else remained in the area and I smiled as I remembered the hot dream I’d had. It was so clear, and yet I felt so good, there was just a few cms of tea in the bottom of my cup but I felt great, refreshed and ready to go. I finished the tea and stood, moving back to the car there were people milling round the layby and as I got into the car and left the layby there were a lot of smiles and waves. Such nice people they have round here.