The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tell Me”

I’ve known my friend Chris for about ten years now. He and I used to hang out together in school, and we would always get into trouble. He moved out west after we graduated and I haven’t seen him in a few years, but he recently moved back into the area, he said something about needing to take control of things. He introduced me to this girl Sara he met while he was traveling overseas. Turns out she lives down the street from me. He gave her my number, she gave me a call. That was about 3 months ago. Sara is really smart. She’s a college graduate, Harvard or some sort of Ivy League school. I have a thing for smart chicks, and he knows that. That is probably why he gave her my number, and it really doesn’t hurt that she’s fucking gorgeous.

Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t need my friends to hook me up with girls. I’ve had my share of girlfriends, as well as one night stands. I’m also not a bad looking guy. I’m about 6′1″, nice build; I work out just about every day. I’d like to say I am above average intelligence, I have a degree already, but I’m working on my Ph.D. in Accounting. With my blue eyes, brown hair, you’d probably say I’m your typical boy-next-door kind of guy. I have a good job, make enough money to keep my own place, I make all my bills on time and I definitely have enough to spend afterwards. I’d say I’m living comfortably. I’m a little picky when it comes to girls, I usually find something I don’t like about them, and then dump them for that reason, but, there is something about Sara that seems different. Her mere presence demands your complete attention. Chris said met her in Italy while he was there to study abroad, and he ran into her at some party, apparently she was there for culinary school. I know that aside from the brains and the beauty, she’s a damn good cook.

It’s about 7:30pm Friday night, the front door opens, and Sara walks in. I told her I would leave it open for her. Damn, she looks so hot. She’s got on this very low cut red shirt with these stringy ties on the side, her cleavage is amazing. She’s wearing my favorite jean shorts she always wears; when she bends over I can see her ass cheeks a little. She flips off her sandals when she walks in the door. She’s tall, about 5′9″, and always looks like she’s dressed up even if she’s just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Sara has brown hair, brown eyes, and some great tits. I have spent many nights jerking off to the thought of her tits. I bet you could bounce quarters off her ass too. We have flirted a lot but, nothing has ever come of it. Last night, out of nowhere she tells me she is coming over to make me dinner. I think I’ll try getting her drunk and putting a move on her, just to see what happens.

“Hey,” she says, “I want to make this a surprise so get out of the kitchen, go take a shower or something, and don’t come back until I tell you that I’m ready.”

“I just got back from the gym so I was going to take a shower anyway. Want to join me?” I offered.

This evil grin I’ve never seen before came over her face. It was really sexy.

“Maybe later,” she joked, as she winked and shooed me from the kitchen.

I made sure I was extra clean, belly button, the whole nine. I got out of the shower, dried off a bit, wrapped myself with my towel and walked into my bedroom to find Sara sitting on my bed, legs crossed rather seductively.

“You know, you’re really sexy in just a towel.” she flirts. “You should be a model. One of those Abercrombie guys that just wear the boxers, with his hair all wet. You know the ones that are on the bags that all the girls drool over.”

“I’ll gladly give you a towel, I’m sure you look great in just a towel also. We can both wear one, or we could just both get naked.” I said, as I walked towards my closet. I looked back at Sara and noticed she had changed her clothes. She had on a very tight black dress, even lower cut than her shirt. She was taunting me with her cleavage. I felt myself start to get hard, so I turned around and faced the dresser, which was just high enough so she couldn’t see, and so I could look at her reflection in the mirror.

“No, that’s okay. Just put on anything. Dinner is ready.” she finished, and left the room.

I quickly dressed, wondering if I should jerk it before I went out there, but opted not to for lack of time, then went into the kitchen. She had made stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer. There was wine in two glasses; the rest of the bottle was on ice in a bucket on the table.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty of pouring us both some wine,” she started. “Let’s eat, I’m starving,” Sara said, as she sat down and tipped back her glass.

Appetizer, salad, bread, lasagna, dessert, I don’t know how the hell she did it so fast. It was like a ten course gourmet meal done in the time it took me to shower. She said she made most of it at her house and just heated it up here, but it was incredible none the less. I’ve never eaten food like that at any of the local restaurants, and there is no way she could have bought that pre-made at any store. I would have heard the doorbell so I knew it wasn’t delivered. It was absolutely amazing. Each bite was better than the next. I wonder what her secret is. I guess it doesn’t matter. I helped her clear the table and the dishes were done in a flash. The next thing I knew we were both sitting on the couch.

“So, tell me,” Sara started, “what is it that you want the most?”

What I really wanted at that moment was for her to go down on me; it would really complete the evening. A gorgeous girl, fantastic meal, all I needed now was a good blow job and I’d be set.

“Yeah, I’d like a blow job.” I said. “I can’t believe I said that out loud, I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean —”

“No, you didn’t mean to say it out loud, but you did mean it. I’m sick of playing these little mind games with you so I put a truth potion in your drink,” said Sara, with a gleam in her eyes. “I’m not even going to tell you what I put in your food.”

“You bitch!” I said. “OH shit! I’m sorry!”

“No you’re not,” she said as she stood up got in front of me, and leaned down so she was directly in my face. “Now, let’s get down to business here. You want a blow job, and I want you to fuck me. Now that we are both being honest with each other, there is no reason to not give each other what we want. I’ll go first” she said as she got down on her knees.

She took my belt in her hands and yanked it off in one motion, and flung it across the room. She undid my pants and I picked my ass up off the couch so she could pull them down around my ankles, which she did at the same time as my boxers. Is this for real? Is she really going to do it? My dick was sticking straight up. She licked the tip of my cock with her tongue and looked up at me with her big, brown eyes. I leaned over and pulled her dress up over her head to reveal a black lacy bra and panties, she was so fucking hot. I could see her nipples were hard as rocks...almost as hard as my cock was at this point. She was on her knees with her legs spread open, her hands were touching the outside of my thighs and she was staring right into my eyes with her mouth open, wetting her lips with her pink tongue. She never looked more amazing than she did right at this moment.

She again teased my cock by just barely flicking her tongue over the tip, and then taking it all the way down the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and slowly brought her head all the way back up. She put her left hand under the cheek of my ass and held on, while her right hand gripped my cock, and flipped it up; she licked the entire thing from bottom to top, getting it nice and wet. She continuously licked her lips, and then began moving her hand up and down the length of my shaft. She put her mouth around my balls and sucked on them, she licked them, she sucked them, and she played with them with her tongue and lips while she jerked my cock. Her nose was buried deep into my pubic hair. I wanted to bend her over and fuck her right there. She took her hand out from under my ass and put it around my balls; she was gently massaging them as she put her mouth around my dick and went all the way down again. She was using both her hands and her mouth at the same time. This girl was fucking incredible. She didn’t stop either, she just kept bobbing her head up and down, working her hand with her mouth as if they were one, her other hand moving from my balls to the inside of my thighs and back. Finally, right as I was about to blow my load down the back of her throat, and she stopped. She got off her knees and stood up right in front of me. She took off her bra and her breasts came out, they were even more amazing than I had pictured. Her nipples were perfect. I grabbed her hips to pull down her panties, and she let me. She stepped out of them and she was totally naked right in front of me.

“What exactly are you going to do for me now?” she asked. She cocked her head to the side, in a flirty kind of way. I had a feeling she wasn’t ready for me to bend her over and fuck her like a dog yet.

“Anything you want,” I said. “Where the fuck did you learn to suck cock like that?”

“I’ve watched a lot of porn, and I’ve always done it that way. Now stop talking, and tell me what you want.”

I thought about this for about three seconds. The answer was obvious.

“I want you to suck my dick more,” I said, as I sat back down on the couch.

“Nope, get up; we’re doing this how you really want it.” Sara said, as she sat down on the floor, legs spread open. “Now tell me, I know you don’t just want me to be on my knees while you sit on the couch, that’s the way everyone does it. What do you really want?”

“I want you to sit there, just as you are, let me tie your hands behind your back, and fuck that pretty little mouth of yours.” I said, without even thinking twice. I looked at her, waiting for some kind of ‘Fuck you’ remark to come, but it never did. I was waiting for her to get up and slap me across the face and leave. But, she didn’t, she just looked at me.

“Get the rope then,” she said.

About half an hour later, I had her bent over the foot rest, pumping my hard cock in and out of her tight little asshole. She still hadn’t asked me for anything. She kept asking me what I wanted, what I desired. I found that a little odd but I was definitely going to take what I wanted if she was so willing to give it to me. I had a feeling more was in store for me, but I wasn’t sure exactly what to expect with her. Each time she would do something, it was as if she knew right before I was going to come and somehow, she would stop whatever it was we were doing. I figured I could put her up against the wall, bent over the foot rest, and fuck her asshole till I came, and there was no way she could get out of that. I was pumping her as hard and as deep as I could go, my balls were slapping up against her pussy and I could tell she was very wet. I could smell her. Again, right before I came, she somehow got out from underneath me and stood up, all in one quick motion. I stayed there on my knees, looking up at her, her breasts were heaving from her deep breathing. Her nipples were still as hard as rocks, and I knew if I didn’t come soon I was going to get the worst case of blue balls in history.

She bit her lip, then put her fingers on her clit and massaged it. I knew she wanted me to do something for her, but she still didn’t ask me. “Tell me, what do you want now?”

“I want to eat your pussy.” I said, bluntly. I had realized by this point she was okay with me being totally honest. It was also not as though I had a choice in the matter. That truth potion was still going strong, although I was finally starting to bend the truth a little. I really didn’t want to eat her pussy, I just felt guilty about doing everything for me. I really just wanted her to suck me off again and blow my junk all over her face.

“Is that REALLY what you want, or is that just what you are saying because you feel bad, and you think that’s what I want?” Sara asked.

It was as if she could read my fucking mind. Is that what she put in the food? It didn’t matter at this point, it was too late now. I just wanted to fuck her again. She got down on her hands and knees, with her ass in the air. She spread her knees just far enough for me to see her pussy, and her ass. Her pussy was soaking wet. That was what I wanted. I put my hands on her hips, put the tip near the entrance and pushed it right in, HARD. She moaned and pushed back. I kept pushing my dick in as deep as I could, as hard and as fast as my body would let me. She tightened her pussy around my dick, and it felt like heaven. She kept moaning, which got me so hot, I love to hear a woman moan in pleasure. I was getting close, I knew I was going to come, and I kept waiting for her to get up again. She pushed back up against me, and then tucked her head to her chest and rolled out from underneath me, right before I came. I swear I thought I would cry at that moment. She turned around, pushed me so I was sitting on the couch, got on her knees, grabbed my dick in her hand and started sucking it. The tip was hitting the roof of her mouth while she sucked and jerked it off. Again, she was playing with my balls. I swear if she keeps this up I’m going to hold her down and just come all over her. Apparently she again read my mind. She grabbed my hand, pulled me to a standing position, leaned back and opened her mouth. I did not hesitate one second to grab my dick and the back of her head so she couldn’t get away. I jerked my dick for about three seconds, and then shot my load all over her face and in her mouth. When I was done she licked me clean.

I got out of bed the next morning and went to make breakfast, only to find Sara asleep on my couch. I started making some coffee and went back to my room to call Chris. He would never believe what happened.

“Did she put something in your drink?” asked Chris.

“How the fuck did you know that?”

I actually gave the truth serum to her, I didn’t think she would remember to use it, though.” he finished.

“Remember....what do you mean remember?” I asked, puzzled. I walked towards the couch and sat down next to it on the floor.

“Well, I didn’t exactly give you all the details. I met Sara while we were both in Italy. She was there for Culinary School and I was there for a study abroad thing.”

“Yes,” I said. “I know this already. What is your point?”

“What I didn’t tell you was that I was there for a hypnotism lecture. Sara was of course there to cook, but I met her at a party on her last night, and I convinced her to come back to my place, and she’s been under my control ever since. That is why I moved back here. She just got a job at that new restaurant downtown, and she is making a lot of money. I didn’t want her to move, but I didn’t want to lose control of such a fantastic subject. I knew you had a thing for her, I gave her the potion, and basically everything that happened last night was a result of my hypnotism, and your blatant honesty.”

I thought about what he said for a minute. It was sort of believable, but could it really be true? All I could manage was, “Get the fuck out of here. No way. How can I possibly believe you?”

“Well,” he started, “I knew you weren’t ever going to tell her what you really wanted from her, so I gave her some suggestions last week about making you dinner and asking you what you wanted and doing whatever your reply was. Taking into consideration you would never tell her what you really wanted, I needed the truth serum in your drink to make sure you told her what you really wanted, so you would get it.”

“She said something was in the food. What was in the food?” I asked, dying to know more.

“That is actually part of her trigger. It is a mix of pheromones from several different breeds of feline. I learned about it in a trip to Mexico. It is basically just a matter of trial and error before you find the right combination for someone. I just happen to have hers under control, and when she has ingested the mix, she goes into a hypnotic trance, and takes my suggestions, and that is how you got to where you were last night.”

“Prove it.” I said. This has to be a bunch of bullshit. Feline what? No way.

“Just say ‘Wake up Sara, make me breakfast’ and call me back later.” Chris said, and then hung up. This was kind of weird. But, who was I to judge?

“Wake up,” I said in a very soft voice, not thinking she would even hear me. “It’s time for you to make me breakfast.”

Sara sat up, rubbed her eyes, and pulled back her hair. She went into the kitchen, finished the coffee and brought me a cup. Milk, two sugars, just how I like it. I’d never even told her, how the hell did she know? FUCK! Chris knew. She walked back into the kitchen and started making me her famous French Toast.

“So, what happened last night?” she asked.

“You came over, finally made me dinner, and that was about it.” I had to lie. I couldn’t tell her what had actually happened. I was having a hard time remembering everything myself. Actually, that is a lie. I remember every detail about it, every second. The question is, does she know what is going on with her and Chris, or is she completely clueless?

“Was it any good?” she asked, as she walked to the refrigerator for some milk. She was walking a little funny. I knew she meant dinner, and not the sex.

“Oh, believe me, it was fucking incredible.” I sat at the table and watched her prepare the batter.

“Hey, what was it that you put in dinner last night, what’s your secret ingredient?” I asked. I just wanted to see what the hell a mixture of feline pheromones looked like.

“Oh, this stuff right here?” she said, as she held up a small gold box. “Actually, Chris gave it to me. For some reason it makes everything taste really good.” She stared at the box; she smelled its contents, and a smile formed over her face. Her nipples were suddenly visible through her shirt. “Did you want some?”

“Yeah, throw some of that in the pancake batter.”

I’ve got to call Chris later and thank him.