The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Temptations of Lorelei

Chapter 3: Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Lorelei haphazardly threw on her uniform. She debated for 30 seconds about whether to put on her underwear. She decided yes, tried to slide them on but they wouldn’t budge passed her knees. Try as she might, they seemed incapable of sliding on.

“This must be one of her Goddess’s commands.”

Her heart trembled at the thought. Already her mind was changing to the design of someone else. She slipped on a pair of shoes and bolted out the door and nearly collided with Alexa. Fresh out the showers, wet and in nothing but a towel.

“So, Missy, what time did you get back last night.” She said smirking her tight little ass off.

“What do you mean back? I didn’t leave in the middle of the night. I never leave in the middle of the night. Ever.”

The smirk grew wider. “You know I always know your lying when you start repeating yourself.”

“I don’t repeat myself. I never repeat myself. Ever.”

“Well good for you. Getting back on the horse after the fiasco with whathisname.”

“You know fine well what his name is. it’s—”

She couldn’t remember. She reached for his name, but it was gone. The harder she searched for it the more confused and hazy the image became. Another of Goddess’s suggestions? Her twisted at the thought and she liked it.

She liked it very much.

Alexa, thankfully, had already rolled her eyes at the rebuttal and was busy getting dressed. She, unlike her best friend, had no qualms about her naked form. Lorelei often found herself insanely jealous over her friend’s confidence in such matters. Any man she wanted, she could get, and she knew it, but it never made her cocky. In fact, it more often than not made her quite relaxed as she simply didn’t bother with the usual games of snide comments and envy that her peers indulged in. It was why Lorelei gravitated towards her in the first place.

That and she was fucking hot.

“Anyway, I’ve got to hurry. I’m supposed to see Professor Riddoch this morning and I can’t be late.”

Alexa raised an eyebrow.

“Riddoch? Why? Not in trouble, are you?”

“No, no. Nothing like that. I just read a paper she wrote, and we talked about it and she wanted to give me some one on one tutoring.”

It wasn’t entirely a lie. She just didn’t mention what she was being tutored on.

Amy had spent most of the morning lecturing. However, this was more difficult than normal since her thoughts drifted continuously back to that sweet little girl with the dirty mouth.

“The idea that an Extrovert is an out going person and an Introvert is a shy person is false. In reality, Extrovert and Introvert describe a person’s thought process when making a decision. Extroverts will look at all the factors of a problem and decide based on logic, whether the risk is worth the reward and what course of action benefits them the most. Introverts play based on feelings. They are more likely to choose a career that makes little money but ultimately makes them happy. It’s important to know and understand this distinction because predicting how they make their decisions can be the key to their therapy. For Extrovert, we simply lay out the practical benefits before them and let them come to the same conclusion. For an Introvert, we must be more manipulative. Guide them through subtle cues to emotionally guide them to where we want them. In this respect, my specialist field of hypnosis is exceptionally useful.”

Amy glanced at her watch theatrically, “I’m afraid our times up.”

It always elicited a giggle from the crowd and made their way out, some trying to catch her eyes but for now, Amy was one hundred percent focus on her plan for her own little pet Introvert.

Lorelei hurried down the corridors, trying desperately to remember where her Goddess’s room was. Left, then right, then second right, down the stairs, left and through the double doors. Her feet picked up a steady but hurried walk. She did not want to be late for her. Not again.

If she wasn’t late, this time she might get to remember.

The blank slate that was her memory of the previous night gnawed at her mind. She knew in her bones something wonderous happened, but she had no recollection of it. Every time she reached for the memory, she grabbed at nothing. If she concentrated very hard, she could just make out glimpse of very calming and very sexy eyes but then would feel her thoughts drift and wonder on to something else.

It was really sexy.

So sexy that she nearly ran into her Goddess’s door face first.

Lorelei composed herself. Or at least tried to. She straightened her skirt, tried to smooth down her shirt, stopped when she realised she had forgotten her bra and her erect nipples could be seen through the shirt, straightened her skirt again, then realized that nipple showing was probably a good thing and smoothed her shirt again before straightening her skirt that had become skewed when she straighten it the second time.

Taking a very deep breath, she knocked on the door and was greeted with a soft command of “Come” that sent tingles down to her crotch.

The room was dark. The curtains had been drawn to shield from the light of the outside world. The only other light in the room was afforded by a single scented candle on Amy’s desk that filled the room with a scent of Lavender and Camomile. The same flowers that grew from her Goddess’s garden. Lorelei stood in front of the couch and waited.

Amy was leaning on her desk facing Lorelei. She was wearing a midnight black dress with a slit up her left side to reveal her powerful leg. Backless, the dress barely contained those wonderful breasts that seemed to call to her, begging to be played with.

No, not begging. Commanding.

A gold band in the shape of a snake coiled itself around her left arm in a spiral. Lorelei grew up around too much Christianity not to see the symbolism. A snake representing the Devil and by extension, sin, tempting Eve to taste the forbidden fruit. On the left side as the Devil is often portrayed as left handed. Her Goddess looked like a dark priestess. The leader or recruiter of a sinful cult, trying to prey on her innocence and temptation.

“Did you have fun last night?”

Lorelei snapped herself back into the room. Why was it so difficult to concentrate around her?

“Um, I, I don’t know really. I think so. I,I,I can’t remember that much.” Her voice trailed off as she suspected that not remembering the first time she was hypnotized might seem a little insulting.

“Lift up your skirt.”

Lorelei tried to resist on some level. But in the end, the power her Goddess had over her, the sheer domination, and her own desire to be manipulated was too much. She blushed a crimson fire as her hands lifted her skirt to reveal her lack of underwear.

“Good, you have taken on all my suggestions very well. I knew you would be a perfect hypnotic subject.”

Lorelei’s heart swelled. She wanted to do well for her Goddess. She wanted to be the perfect hypnotic subject. She wanted to be corrupted and turned to sin by this succubus. She wanted to give her body and her mind and her soul to her.

It felt right.

“Let’s see if we can’t jog your memory.”

Amy walked slowly towards her. Lorelei swallowed deeply. She felt so inadequate when in the presence of her Goddess. Amy bent down and picked up a small doll that was sitting on the table between them. Well, Lorelei called it a doll, but it was really no more than two sticks tied together in a crucifix and covered with a white cloth to form a dress and tied into a bunch at the top to form a head. The string that held it together had extra to spare that hung low from the doll.

“Do you know what this is, Sweetie?”

Lorelei shook her head quickly. She was so worked up now. The expressions of sin. The hungry look in Goddess’s eyes. The humiliation of having her privates on display. The fact she didn’t put her skirt down because she hadn’t been told to yet and she was making a conscious decision to wait until she told to.

But more than that, it was the fact that she knew, somewhere in the back of her mind, that all of this was planned. Everything she was felling was to her Goddess’s design.

“It’s you. This is where I put your will. I took it from your head last night and I put it in here.”

Amy took the string and began to loop it slowly around the dolls feet.

“And now this doll is you. It carries the heavy, heavy burden of your soul. All your cares, all your worries and inner demons are trapped right here and leaves your body free. It no longer has to provide your physical stimulus or obey the commands to move your arms or your feet or your legs or even to breathe and keep your heart beating. The doll can do that for you. You no longer have to move or do anything.”

Lorelei stared at the endlessly looping string, caught in the whirlpool of it’s motion. She knew what was happening to her. She just couldn’t fight it or even want to. Did she? Did she know? Or did she even care? She wasn’t sure. She just wanted to listen.

“You can feel now, can’t you Lorelei? How your legs are fixing, gelling, locking, gluing, stuck in place. It’s like I’ve filled them with warm, heavy, thick, comfortable cement. They are as unmoveable as stone now. Go ahead try to move them. You know you can’t.”

Lorelei tried to move her legs, safe in the knowledge that they simply wouldn’t. They were just rocks now. She couldn’t bend rocks.

“You can stop trying now. You don’t have to try and move any more just know that you can’t. It’s so much easier not to try at all isn’t it. Once our freedom is taken from us, we are suddenly free not to think or worry or feel anything we don’t want to feel. I know you have been waiting for me to tell you to lower your skirt and that you feel so ashamed off exposing yourself like this. Now, I’m going to release you from that shame.”

Amy began to tie loops around the arms of the doll creating an X shape across it’s chest. Lorelei watched mesmerized as her arms began to lock into place. She wasn’t purposely exposing herself anymore. She was hypnotically bound to do so. She had no choice. No will. She was free.

Amy walked around the table and stood directly in front of Lorelei. Her breath came in short pants. Her pussy was exposed to this temptress. She was helpless.

“I want you to try to count down from ten, Lorelei.”

“Ten.”

Lorelei saw the string being looped around the head of the doll,

“Nine”

Not base where the throat was but around the wider part where the mouth would be.

“Eight”

As the tie became thicker, Lorelei felt her jaw begin to tighten up.

“Sheven”

She could feel something warm, thick, gelling, glue filling up in the joints and muscles around her mouth.

“Shhhix.”

“Watch the tie Sweetie. Watch as the tie becomes thicker and thicker. The thicker it is, the harder it is to speak the next number. The harder it is, the longer it takes for you to say it. The longer it takes, the thicker the tie becomes. You are caught in an endless loop that only take you deeper and deeper into my trap.”

“Fiiiiie”

Lorelei’s jaw seized up at four. She couldn’t budge it an inch. She stood there mute and frozen like a mannequin.

Or a doll.

As soon as that thought hit, she felt her whole-body lock. She was a doll. Couldn’t move on her own. Of course not. Dolls never move without someone moving them. She had always been like this.

Hadn’t she?

Amy closed her doll’s hanging mouth and smiled. Lorelei watched her place the other miniature Lorelei in her desk for safe keeping. Lorelei guessed she must be here for display purposes only. Shame, with her pussy exposed she would’ve enjoyed being played with very much.

She heard a rattle of metal from across the room. Amy came back with a large, thick, metal chain and a similar lock.

“Do you know what this is Sweetie? Blink twice for yes, once for no.”

Lorelei blinked once.

“This is your Training Collar. You will wear as a sign of your submission to me and the fact you are not a full slave yet. Only when you have completed your training and given yourself to me wholly and completely, mind, body and soul will I give you a nice, shiny, leather collar as proof you are an Alpha Slave and that I and only I own you completely.”

“Given myself to her? I’m a doll! How much more is there left to give?”

Amy gently wrapped the chain around Lorelei’s neck and secured it with the lock, signalling with a satisfying click.

When Lorelei heard the click she felt another shift in her mind. She was a slave not a doll. She couldn’t move because she was told she couldn’t move. She had no will because slaves don’t need will. She exposed her pussy because her Goddess had told her to.

It felt amazing. So freeing and simple.

“Now Sweetie, tell me honestly, do you like being like this.”

Lorelei blinked twice.

“If you could move now, would you?”

Lorelei blinked once.

“Would you like me to take you deeper?”

Lorelei blinked twice in rapid succession.

“It must be so hard to keep blinking like this.”

Lorelei blinked twice much more slowly this time. The suggestion sunk so quickly into her mind. Lorelei knew what would happen next. Her eyes would get heavier and heavier and soon she would fall asleep and be completely taken into her Goddess’s spell.

Amy walked around Lorelei and sat down on the couch behind her.

“In this state Lorelei, your connection to your will is so very fragile. If you were to close your eyes now, you would be cut off completely from your will. The doll wouldn’t be able to hold you up anymore. Your body would simply collapse. Your body will drop, and your mind will drop, backwards and as you fall you will be so calm and peaceful and centred knowing that I will catch your body and I will catch your mind. Wrapping you up in my warm, safe arms were can sleep peacefully and soundly and be aware of nothing except the soothing tones of my voice.”

Lorelei couldn’t see much. The room was so dark. Were eyes closed already? She tried to open them but found them so difficult to lift. Were they open? If they were then she couldn’t see. There would be no point in keeping them open if they didn’t work anymore. Lorelei could feel her body begin to sway back and forth. Like the ropes that were holding her up were beginning to snap with each new movement. She was going to fall. She didn’t mind though. Her Goddess told her she would be fine. That she would catch her. In fact, was she still talking? Lorelei couldn’t tell. The swaying was making a little dizzy but she actually kind of liked it. It was like she was a watch swinging back and forth in front of a young girl’s eyes, mesmerizing her, entrancing her, hypnotising her. And all too soon her eyes would slide shut and this helpless little girl would fall into a deep, deep, sleep.

Amy caught Lorelei as she finally succumbed to her spell. In fact, Amy had been silent for the past few minutes and had let only the imagination and desire of the girl to complete her trance. All hypnosis was self-hypnosis in the end.

Wrapping her arms around her, Amy began to gently stroke Lorelei’s hair and whisper so softly in her ear,

“I know you can still hear me Lorelei, but you don’t have to listen. I know it can be so hard to concentrate when you feel this relaxed and this good.”

Lorelei gave a soft contented moan. Amy could barely contain her excitement. This was going to be so-

The Bringing of her desk phone barged into her thoughts. To young girl’s credit, the unexpected and annoying sound barely seemed to register for her. Her Goddess’s voice was the only thing she could respond to now.

Amy answered the phone curtly and was greeted by a floaty valley girl drawl on the other end.

“Um Hi. The Headmaster like, wanted to speak to you or something. He said just to come right up and you’d know like what it was about or something.”

A chill ran down Amy’s spine. She could guess what this was about. It would be about handing over Lorelei to her brother.