The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ten Things I Know About the Mad Scientist

One: That He Has a Beautiful Daughter

This tale is inspired by the short story Ten Things I Know about the Wizard” by Steven Rasnic Tem. I hope you enjoy!

* * *

I first met Amanda in the mall when she stole some iPhones from my electronics store. I’d been completely entranced with her from the moment I laid eyes on her. Her long auburn hair flowed down to her shoulders... her soft, rounded face filled with light... her full lips curved upwards into a winning smile. And her eyes... they shone the color of warm honey. I stared into them, lost within moments.

“Can you help me with something?” she asked, striding up to me. I was alone in the store. Few people ever came to electronics stores anymore anyway, and ours was pretty small. But even if it had been packed with anxious customers, I would have ignored them all for her.

“Help...? Yes... I can help you...” I mumbled. I felt like such an idiot for stammering in front of such a pretty girl, but apparently this pleased her. She smiled even wider, showing pearly white teeth.

“Great! I’m having a problem with my phone. It won’t turn on.” She held up a phone, and I slowly forced my head down, away from those honey eyes, to look at it. I couldn’t tell what kind it was, because it was in a pink case with the screen facing away from me. I reached out to take it. But as I did, my gaze shifted away from the phone. She was holding it just low enough for me to catch a glimpse of her cleavage, and a glimpse is all it took. In those soft hills and deep valley, I was lost.

“What do you think?” I heard her ask, as if from a distance. I struggled to think at all. I felt the phone in my hand. It felt like a phone all right. To actually look at it would have meant losing the vision of her perfect bosom, and that would be unbearable.

“Do you think you can help me?” she pressed. I liked the soft sound of her voice. They matched her soft skin. The words I hardly noticed at all.

“...You’re beautiful...” I breathed. As soon as I said it, I felt my face go red. A dull realization came to me that I was openly staring at her boobs, and had already forgotten what she wanted.

But she just laughed. Not a harsh laugh, but a soft, pleased tinkle. “Thank you! You’re cute, too!” My face got even redder, but I still couldn’t look away or think very clearly. “Take your time with my phone.”

Oh right, the phone. I fidgeted with it—still staring at her boobs—and felt the button to turn it on. I held it down. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw it light up.

“Oh, you fixed it!” she beamed. I felt all warm and happy inside that she was pleased with me. She reached out for her phone, but I was too dumb to actually hand it to her, so she gently took me by the wrist and lifted my limp arm for me. Her skin was warm against mine. The mere touch left me a bit dizzy. I grinned stupidly.

The next thing Amanda did took me by surprise. Putting a finger under my chin, she lifted my head, forcing my gaze away from her addictive cleavage and back up to her intoxicating eyes. She smiled at me. I smiled back. Then she leaned in for a kiss.

I don’t know if her kiss lasted for two seconds or for two minutes. To tell you the truth, I was hardly conscious by that point. My mind was totally blank. I swayed where I was, on the verge of falling over. Her kiss left me in ecstasy, in rapt—

beeeeeep PLEASE RETURN TO THE COUNTER SO THE ASSOCIATE CAN REMOVE THE SECURITY TAG. beeeeeep PLEASE RETURN TO THE COUNTER SO...

“Whaa!?”

While I’d been standing there dazed, the girl had tripped our alarm system. I’d hadn’t looked down further than her perfect breasts yet. Now, from behind as she raced out into the mall walkway, I could see a large handbag full of still-boxed smartphones.

I stood in complete bewilderment for just a moment, before jumping over the counter and bounding after her, heedless of my unguarded store.

This girl was fast, and I had a difficult time of it just keeping her fleeting form in sight, and I had been top of the track team in high school. But the alarm and the noise of my pursuit caught the attention of a potbellied mall cop, who moved to stand directly in her path. She couldn’t stop herself in time. The girl knocked him down flat on his back, stumbling to regain her own balance.

That was enough for me. I put on a final burst of speed. Before she’d taken another dozen steps, I was at her heel. I had intended just to grab her by the shoulder to make her stop, but she weaved left at the last second to avoid a child I hadn’t seen. So instead, I got her elbow. She spun around and stuck out her leg to trip me. It worked, but I still had her by the arm. In moments, we were both on the floor, half the food court staring at us, and she’d landed directly on top of me.

As more mall cops trotted our way, I glared up at her triumphantly. But she smiled much too engagingly for a young woman caught red handed for stealing. I was at a loss. Her breasts pressing into my chest didn’t make things any clearer. At least I could think, even if I had no idea what to say to her.

“You... you tried to rob me!” I blurted out, finally.

She just grinned and nodded.

The cops pulled us both to our feet. Her handbag still lay on the ground. I bent down to pick it up, and what did I see but a black credit card—the kind with a credit limit in the millions.

I gave it to the cops along with the rest of her stuff. “For Pete’s sake... you could just bought half the store with this!” I said, even more confused.

“I know,” she nodded. “But then my father would have found me.”

* * *