The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Tender and Gentle Succubus

This is another metaphysical erotic mind control story from bachcole. If you don’t like erotic stories, cram it up your ass and blow it out your ears, and don’t read this story and don’t stay at this site. If you don’t like metaphysical, cram it up your ass and blow it out your ears.

My name is Archibald. I am a medium. I am channeling someone named Davis. He does not indicate if that is his first name or his last name. My impression is that names don’t mean much in the afterlife. He is dead. He died several months ago, but he is desperate to tell his story.

Hello, my name is Davis. I was a regular guy. I became unattached to any woman when I was 26 years old as my girl friend decided that I was too intensely interested in fucking and fucking and fucking, and she had such an incredibly beautiful body and a weak libido. I also had a great body, but my libido was like way too intense for her. So there I was, single and horny and very attractive to women. I am not too crazy about single’s bars, not because I do not like women, but because I abhor crowds, alcohol, and bars. But my hormones overcame all of those repulsions, and I managed to get myself into a single’s bar. I stood at the bar and ordered a seven up. Fortunately, I am quite good looking and I work out every day, so it was not too long before some babe came up to me. I am sort of shy, which is a problem for a horny guy. But she was very forward. The strange thing was that she, Alice, did not seem to appeal to other guys. To me, well, words fail to express the perfection of her womanly beauty. That itself was a little strange. What was someone who made Carmen Electra look like a dog doing in a single’s bar in a dip-shit town. She should have been in the backseat of some Senator’s limousine, or something like that. It is only after I died that I understood why she was so beautiful, did not appeal to anyone else, and hung out at an average sort of single’s bar like the one I met her at.

Anyway, she talked and I talked and finally she says, “Your place or mine?”, the four most important words in a horny young man’s life. So, I says, “Your place.” So she says, “You drive.” Only after I died did I realize that she did not have a car. She did not really need a car. She had absolutely no trouble getting a man to drive her where ever she wanted. Even if a man was happily married, he would drive her, even if his wife was with him. He would dump his wife if necessary just for the chance to drive Alice somewhere.

We drove to her house in my car. She had her hand on my leg, caressing. She caresses across my hard dick. I was afraid that I might cum right there in my pants while I am driving. But she very tenderly scratches her finger nail across my thigh and I no longer have an urge to cum, although my horniness has not diminished in the least.

We get to her house. It seems small but very nice and clean. We walk into her bedroom and see her very large bed. She is INCREDIBLY tender. She looks up at me with such eyes, pools of sweetness and tenderness, unconditional love. She starts to unbutton my shirt, so tender, so gentle. I unbutton her blouse. Her incredible love globes beckon my caresses and licks. I unbutton her blouse. She runs her fingernails across my shoulders and arms, just so. Just so that my passion becomes so intense that my heart almost breaks with lust/love. I struggle with her clothes. I start to tear them off. She tenderly unbuckles my belt. Her every move is perfect with regard to causing me to be more passionate. Finally, after what seems way too fucking long, we are both naked. We lay on the bed and she gently and tenderly puts me on my back. My cock is so hard and feels so big, although I suppose that it was just as big as usual. She tenderly strokes my cock. But what is so unusual, what makes me want to come back from the dead to tell you all, is that her tenderness and gentleness were not normal. It was not what a usual woman would do. I could not know then, but I can see now when I review my life with perfect clarity and supernatural depth, that her power was such that she could manipulate my chi for her purposes of making me hornier and hornier and more and more passionate. Her energy went beyond her fingertips, so that her tenderness penetrated into my meridians and she could push and pull my chi and other energies along, mostly toward my balls and cock. She reached under my pelvis to around behind my lower back and tenderly scratched from my lower back to around to my balls and cock. Of course, at the time, I just thought that she was incredibly skilled at lovemaking. But I can see now that she had powers to draw all of my energy to my cock and balls. Of course, I loved it. She finally climbed on to my cock and fucked my brains out. The passion, the fuck, it was fucking incredible. I would slam into her cervix and even beyond. My cock would enter her uterus. She could grasp my entire cock with her pussy and uterus and pump and suck. In and out. Her tits were perfect. They were glorious. I sucked them while she fucked me. I ran my hands along her waist and hips. I could not penetrate deep enough. I wanted her more and more. Finally, after about 10 minutes of ecstasy, I came and she immediately came.

I was spent, of course, after such a mind blowing fuck. She was not. Although she had screamed a world-class cum, she was ready for more. I was not. Rarely does a man have such a satisfying fuck. So, as I lay there, she began to caress me, scratching so very tenderly. Later, after I was dead, I realized that she was running her fingernails along my meridians, and her supra-physical powers were drawing and stimulating my chi to run along the meridians, mostly toward my balls and cock. But, of course, at the time, I just thought that she was an amazing woman with great lovemaking skills. So, even though I was ready for sleep after my first cum, she stimulated me for another fuck. So tender!!! So sweet. Such big, loving eyes, filled with the most tender love and wanting. So, we did it again. While we did it again, she would caress my forehead, top of my head, between my eyebrows, run her fingers down my neck, along my shoulders, down my torso. And we fucked and fucked and fucked, and I finally had another world class cum. She again came at the same time that I did. Well, this time, I just knew that there was no way that I was going to do it again on that night. She knew differently. I lay there starting to fall asleep, and she starts tenderly caressing me with her fingernails and her tongue. Her kisses were compelling. Her caresses were compelling. She reaches behind my back again and draws my energy from the base of my spine around to my balls and cock again. Again I am ready to fuck. Oh, sweet Jesus, my cock could not get deep enough. I could not fuck her enough. My gratitude towards her made me want to satisfy her more and more and more. It was a tender circle (as opposed to a vicious circle). The more I satisfied her, the more gratitude I felt, and consequently the more I wanted to satisfy her. Satisfying her became an end in itself, and the love and gratitude I felt for doing so made me want to fuck her even more. So we fucked and fucked and fucked, and finally, after about 25 minutes, I came again. And she came right on my cum. (What a coincidence!)

Well, this time, I was certain that I would be going to sleep. But she was certain that we would be fucking again. She rubbed my temples, ran her fingers along some meridians, kissed a chakra or two, drew her hand from the base of my spine to my balls and cock again, and I was ready to fuck again. Each time that this happens, the passion and pleasure is exactly the same, the cum is exactly the same, all world class. But the aftermath is different. Each time afterwards, I have less and less energy. At the time I experience it as some kind of depressed energy. Finally, after perhaps 20 fuck sessions, I have trouble focusing my eyes. The next time I seem to start to lose body heat. But the fucking keeps on. Each time it is pure ecstasy, more fuck enjoyment in one fuck than most men experience in an entire year. There is no point in resisting. I already have so little energy that resistance is impossible, even if I wanted to resist. But I don’t want to.

Funny thing is, she is not dripping cum juice. If I could have thought straight now, I would have realized that I was in trouble. She was absorbing my cum, my energy. She was sucking the life out of me, through my balls to my cock and into her pussy. She was also sucking the life out of me through my chakras, my infatuation, my adoration. She was sucking me to death. After perhaps 40 cums in one evening, world class cums all, my between states were becoming pure grogginess. I could not maintain my body temperature. I could not think. I did not want to think. I did not want to save myself. I just wanted to give myself to her, flow into her, fuck myself into her, spurt myself into her. I loved her literally to death, my death, not her’s. I loved her with my whole being and wanted to give myself to her. And she was happy to receive me, absorb me.

Finally, I died. I still had an erection when I died. And she fucked my corpse one last time, just to get every last drop of energy and nutrition out of me. What a great way to die!!! You should be so lucky as to die that way. To die for beauty and love, literally. To give yourself to Love and Beauty. Well, obviously I still live. And I intend to reincarnate just so I can meet Alice again.

Now, if you ever meet Alice… Well, it does not matter, really. You have absolutely no defense against her. Her tenderness, her beauty, she will simply absorb you. She will look to you as the perfection of womanly beauty. If your ideal is a voluptuous woman with red hair, she will be a voluptuous woman with red hair. If you ideal is a black woman with a pinup girl figure, she will be a black woman with a pinup girl figure. And she will look unattractive to everyone else. She eats men for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And they love it. Her name will be different when you meet her. You have no chance to defend yourself. She will cause you to want to fuck her and flow into her. You have no chance.

This is Archibald again. This will be my last sitting for a while as I will be busy doing other things. If you want to contact me, please contact my secretary Elizabeth. Thank you.