The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Testing the Limits

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Shelley asked me as we stepped off the plane. “I mean, we’ve only met them a few times, once or twice, at the little gatherings we have every year. Are you sure they’re going to go for this?”

I nodded for the hundredth time. “Yes, I’m sure, dearheart. It was their idea after all. Well, not ENTIRELY their idea, of course, I may have mentioned an interest in this a few...dozen times, but still, they both seemed okay with this. And it’s something you once expressed an interest in as well, you know.” I sighed, holding my beautiful wife’s hand gently. “Look Shelley, I know you’re nervous about this. I am, too. And I’d be willing to bet bahni and Strum are as nervous as we are! But still, we all agreed to give it a try, just to see. I’m as sure and confident in our love as they are in theirs. Besides,” I smirked, licking and nibbling her ear as I whispered, “it’s part of being a slave, being able to serve those that your Master wishes.”

“And be served in return,” she mumbled, softly. I heard it, of course.

“Now, now,” I chided. “I thought we’d gotten rid of all those jealousy issues long ago. bahni is a beautiful woman, yes, and a very submissive and humble slave. And yes, this will be a big fantasy come true for me to be able to be with her this way. But she is not who I am very happily spending the rest of my life with, is she?”

“Well, she IS attached to someone else, you know.”

I sighed deeply, and tried to put the matter to rest once and for all. “For the last time, just listen and believe me. bahni is wonderful. Any man would be crazy not to be attracted to her. Any man would be crazy NOT to be attracted to YOU! Remember? Before me, you had any number of men chasing after you. So stop trying to feel all insecure about being compared to her. For what it’s worth, given the choice between the two of you, if you were both unattached and free, I’d still pick you every time.”

Shelley smiled at that. The words I spoke were true, of course, but I did have a small, tiny bit of help in making her believe it. In one of our hypnotic sessions, I’d added another trigger. Every time I told her to ‘listen and believe me’, she would accept the next words out of my mouth as the complete and absolute truth. A rather powerful tool, and one not to be used lightly. I’d heard way too many tales of hypnosis gone awry by a slip of the tongue. First of all, I made sure that she only believed the words I spoke when under the truth suggestion, and second, that she return from trance after I stopped speaking. That way, she wouldn’t still be keyed to my words days or weeks later and get random conversations lodged in her brain.

Yep. The more I learned about this little obsession of ours, the more of a chore it was becoming. A chore we both enjoyed extremely, but a chore nonetheless.

We picked up the rental car, and after making a phone call to let Strumm know we were on the way, we were off. I’d made the trip to visit my good friends several times, even driving the 1200 miles in my old run down car to meet them the first time. I don’t exaggerate when I say they are the two greatest, friendliest, and most exuberant people on the face of the planet. The first time we’d met in person, they’d welcomed me with open arms, and insisted that I stay with them at their home instead of getting a hotel room. They fed me, and well, Strumm having a huge barbecue in my honor the day I arrived. I’d only planned to stay the night and be back on the road the next day, but the visit turned into a five day stay. In the end, I finally had to leave, as I was expected in Boise in a few more days, and I think if I hadn’t been so insistent, they would no doubt have adopted me!

In future visits, I’d brought my fiancé (now my wife) with me, and we’d all hit it off great, despite that Shelley felt severely jealous of my affection for bahni. Again, a little hypnosis and a lot of support and reassurance helped Shelley see that I only had eyes for her. Still, every once in a while, she worried that she had competition.

That’s probably where this idea to meet this way sprang up. I had fantasies about bahni. It was inevitable. We met and talked online in a Gorean chat room often enough, and as a slave girl, one I knew in Real Life as well, it very much sparked my imagination. Strumm, her hubby and real life Master, also met online, and had known my Shelley that way as well. Unlike bahni and I, they hadn’t hit it off in the beginning, but along the way they’d become very good friends, and very close as well. Being older and more experienced, he had helped her come along way in accepting her lot as my slave, without my being forced to drill it into her through... ahem... artificial means. So, it seemed only natural that in time we would decide to meet up and share some time this way with each other.

And believe it or not, I had NOT planted the idea in ANYONE’S mind. Honest. Really!

“Isn’t that the turn off, sweetheart?” Shelley asked, waking me up from my musings.

“Yes, that’s it. Good looking out, dearest!” I said, swinging the car into the right hand lane, and taking the exit. Our friends lived only two or three miles from the turn off, and knowing we’d be there in a matter of minutes made my stomach quiver with excitement. It was really going to happen!

* * *

“Hi there!” Strumm said heartily, holding out his arms and grabbing us both in a big bear-hug. “How was the trip? You two made it here okay?”

“Uh, yeah, just... great,” I said, gasping for air as he finally released us.

(Note to all: Strumm is a small man, but a strong one. That was indeed reason enough to never get him upset, not even counting his adept skill with a sword and axe! A member of a medieval weapons society, he and his friends practiced almost religiously. Not the type of man to make mad at you. Luckily, he had a cool temper, and the personality—most of the time—of a teddy bear.)

“Well come in, come in,” he said excitedly. “We’ve been on pins and needles, wondering what time you’d arrive. I’ve got dinner all planned out, and bahni will be back from the grocery store in a few minutes with the rest of the supplies.”

“Another barbecue?” I asked, looking at the spread on the kitchen table. “Oh, Strumm, you shouldn’t have!” I chuckled. “Keep feeding us like this every time we come visit and you’ll never get rid of us!”

He merely laughed, walking into the kitchen. “Sit down, and make yourselves comfortable. I’ll join you after I go check on the hamburgers.”

We sat. Shelley seemed more at ease now that we’d finally arrived. She’d met them many times before, and she was now as comfortable in Strumm’s presence as she was in mine. I picked up her hand and caressed it gently. “You doing okay, hon?”

“Yes, Master,” she said softly, smiling at me. “I’m fine. How are you holding up?”

Butterflies the size of aircraft were stirring in my stomach. “Just fine, sweetheart,” I said.

A moment or two later, Strumm returned and sat down across from us. “That’ll keep will bahni returns with more barbecue sauce. So. Are you both excited about tonight? I know I am. I feel almost like a little kid about to go on his first date, or something!”

Shelley laughed. “Oh, come on now, Master Strumm. Don’t tell me that I make you nervous after all this time!”

Strumm looked her dead in the eye and deadpanned, “Hell yes, you do!” Then he lost it and burst out into laughter again, this time followed by Shelley and myself.

We talked for a while, telling each other about the events in our lives. Strumm had finished his latest project, a little remodeling job on his downstairs playroom, and was working on making an addition to his workshop outside. I tried not to be too much in awe of the man. Strumm is very good with his hands... in every sense of the word, if bahni’s submission to him was any indication. A part of me worried that my Shelley would be so taken by his skill that I would tend to pale in comparison. But, then I remembered my words to her in the airport, and applied them to myself. She loved me, and no matter how much fun and pleasure Strumm gave her in our play time tonight, it was me that she would be leaving with at the end of the weekend.

bahni arrived. It wasn’t a surprise, as the rental car was parked outside in plain sight, but when she entered the house and saw us, her expression just lit up. It melted my heart a bit. She quickly set aside the grocery bags and hugged Shelley and me deeply, kissing us both gently. “It’s been much too long, Master Vhel,” she said, calling me by my online name. “And how are you doing, kayli? Did you have a nice trip?”

“Oh yes, it was okay,” Shelley replied. “We were just telling your Master about it, and catching up on things.”

bahni smiled, and walked to her Master, presenting him with the groceries, and smiling, her eyes lowered, her head and body the picture of submission. “Your groceries, my Master,” she said simply. It never failed to impress me how she made even the simplest things seem so damned SEXY. Strumm took the bag and kissed her softly, making her purr. Shelley whined softly at my side, the sight of the other woman’s open submission to her Master making her want to please me in some way, to have me smile and kiss her as well, pleased with her service. Strumm noticed, and laughed.

“Well, I see someone’s come a long way in her submission,” he said with a chuckle. I chuckled as well, rubbing her cheek. I was very proud of how far Shelley had come, but to hear that she impressed Strumm made me feel even prouder.

“Yes, she is great, isn’t she? I think you’ll be surprised at just how far she’s come tonight.” I lifted her chin and kissed her, deeply, tenderly, feeling her body molding to my own. Normally shy about her sexuality around other people, she moaned loudly, rubbing herself against me a bit, surprising even me. I think she knew she was being watched, and loved it all the more.

“Master’s too kind,” she said after breaking the kiss, winking at Strumm. I swear I thought his heart had stopped for a second. I know mine had during the kiss.

* * *

Dinner was, as par for the course, excellent. Strumm had a real way around the kitchen. Another thing we shared in common: he, like myself, did most of the cooking, leaving our women to work on their careers and then worry only on pampering their husbands when they returned home. I promised to make dinner tomorrow night, my famous ‘Lasagna Magnifigant’.

Retiring for the evening, Strumm and I watched TV a bit while kayli and bahni cleaned up and washed the dishes. kayli returned a moment later with two glasses of Mountain Dew. “For both my handsome Masters,” she said, kneeling gently, extending the glasses. We took them and kissed her gently, and I smiled as she walked back towards the kitchen, skipping with joy.

“This is the life, eh, old friend?” I said, clinking my glass against his. “I have a good steady job, and my writing career is starting to take off. I have a loving wife and two beautiful children. I have my own well trained and submissive slave girl to satisfy my every need. And now, I have the company of good friends. What more could any man want?”

“How true, how true,” Strumm replied, sipping his drink.

Well, I suppose tonight’s activities were what more I could want. After they finished cleaning, our girls returned and sat down at our feet, kneeling, watching TV with their heads against our thighs. It was a very normal, very relaxed scene, yet the sheer normalcy of it turned me on so much. I don’t know what excited me more, the fact that Shelley felt so relaxed and free to show her slave side here, or that bahni was doing the same, or that both beautiful girls were there at our disposal.

“Okay,” I said, getting everyone’s attention. “I think the mood’s been set. I think we should go over the ground rules again, just in case. First, I’d like to thank all of you for agreeing to do this, it’s been a fantasy of mine for a while, ever since I first met you both online and found out how much we all have in common. This is really asking a lot of all of us, and I just want to make sure everyone’s still okay with this. This doesn’t happen if all four of us are not completely sure, okay?” I let this all sink in for a moment, hoping against hope that they all wanted this as much as I did. I wasn’t disappointed.

“Master Vhel,” bahni said softly. “I’m sure. My Master and I talked about this long and hard before we ever agreed. You’ve shown that you are a trusted friend over the years, and we both care for you a lot. The fact that you ask this, now, after coming all this way, and agree NOT to if we’re not sure... that speaks to me even more than we can trust you.”

“bahni’s right,” Strumm agreed. “Believe me, I’m very protective of my wife. If I wasn’t completely sure about this I wouldn’t have agreed. But we’ve known each other a while now, and to be honest, I want this as much as you do. I’ve come to know Shelley here a good bit, and I really want this too.”

I turned to Shelley. “And you, sweetheart? How do you feel about all this?”

“Well,” she said slowly. “I’ll say that I’m nervous. I haven’t done anything like this since I was a young girl our of high school. But I’m as excited as I am scared. I want this too. I know doing this will please you, my Master, and will please Master Strumm as well. And nothing gives me more pleasure than pleasing my Master. Um, Masters,” she added, with a small smile.

“Well, then I guess its unanimous. Okay. Now, the rules. Everything pretty much goes. I get to spend time with bahni, and Strumm gets to play with kayli. But we’ll all be in one room together, in sight of each other.” That much was very important. I don’t know how bahni and Strumm felt, but kayli only felt comfortable doing this as long as I was there with her, in her sight. An anchor, a lifeline, in case she needed me.

“Um, we’ll all be using protection,” I said, a little embarrassed. “I think we agreed its just better this way. Better to be safe than sorry. Oh, and if for any reason someone’s not comfortable, the panic phrase is ‘Lights On’. I’ll assume that bahni and Strumm have put that suggestion on each other. kayli and I did before we arrived. Other than that, no hypnosis, alright?”

In my second visit, I’d introduced my friends to my studies in hypnosis. While bahni was completely submissive to her Master, she loved it, the way of being even more submissive and open to her love. I gave Strumm my books on the subject, and helped him learn as much as I did. Yet another thing we now shared in common.

“Agreed,” the both replied, although Strummer chuckled a bit.

“Okay then... in that case, kayli, love, your Master awaits you. bahni, dear one, come and kneel at my feet.”

* * *

We adjourned to Strumm’s newly remodeled play room. After this was over, I resigned to get him to give me the blueprints and specifications. The room was a thing of beauty, with a dungeon-type atmosphere, but tastefully done. There were manacles on the walls and hanging from the ceiling in places, several padded benches, a set of stocks, and even a well crafted imitation of a medieval torture rack. In the corner sat one of my own suggestions, a tickle chair, specially made to confine yet expose the occupant. Lastly, a very large, four poster bed sat against the far wall, complete with leather restraints on each post.

It was the play room of my dreams.

“Wow!” I said to bahni, leading her over to a large fuzzy bear rug on the floor near the bed. “When Strumm remodels, he really goes all out.”

“Yes, he does,” she said proudly. “He really puts a lot of effort in every thing he does, everything from remodeling the house, to tying his shoes. Master doesn’t skimp.”

I nodded in agreement. He had led kayli to the large bed, and had her carefully removing his clothes with her teeth. (One of my favorite activities for her to perform, by the way.) Her clothes were already lying next to the bed.

“It seems he’s already started,” I mused. “Very well, bahni, remove your clothes, and be quick about it.”

bahni gasped. “Yes, Master,” she said shyly, slipping out of her clothes. I moved a bit closer to the bed, and turned bahni, till she was facing kayli and Strumm. I wanted all of us to be able to watch the others and from the looks on their faces, everyone was as highly aroused as I was. kayli shot me a careful look, judging my reaction to bahni as she bared herself, but I smiled and mouthed the words, ‘I love you’, and she smiled, relaxing somewhat.

“Now,” I said to bahni, as soon as she was done, “it’s my turn. Unclothe me, little one... but don’t use your hands.” bahni smiled wickedly, as if she’d expected this much, and began the long and enticing process of removing my clothes.

Meanwhile, kayli was busy attending to her new ‘Master’. I’d given her detailed instruction on how to massage, and she was putting that information to good use. Strummer was lying on his chest, breathing deeply, trying to contain his pleasure, as kayli rubbed and kneaded his muscles, rubbing oil all over his skin, and kissing and nibbling softly on his back the entire time. Her eyes were closed, and I wondered if she was imagining me underneath her.

bahni had made her way to my socks now, the last bit of clothing I wore. She carefully pulled them off, baring my feet, and looking up at me with a wink, she licked them softly, causing me to gasp and chuckle.

“Hey, now, cut that out!” I laughed, pulling out of her reach. “That tickles just a bit too much.”

“I know, Master,” she replied with a wink, placing her bare feet in my lap now. “I just love to tease you, you know. And I know just how much it tickles when someone messes with your feet.” She flexed her toes as she spoke, running her smooth perfect feet against my crotch. She’d long known my foot fetish, and she now that we had this time together, she was taking full advantage of it.

My reaction must have shown, because she giggled cutely, rubbing her toes across my.. reaction. “Oh, I think little bahni has Master all excited now. And the night’s just beginning!”

“You certainly know how to push all my buttons, don’t you?” I said breathing raggedly. She was openly massaging my cock with her feet now, which felt beyond wonderful, but I was still at a loss to know how she knew so well what turned me on. The answer came a moment later.

“I told her how, Master,” kayli said, smiling, as she massaged and caressed Strumm’s front. He, like myself, was getting a very good massage down below, except kayli was using her hands instead of her feet. “I talked to bahni before we came up here, and told her all of your likes and your dislikes, what turns you on, and what pleases you most. And she told me what Master Strumm likes best.”

I smiled at her. I think as much as I loved my wife, I loved her then even more. She was doing this for ME, agreeing to spend time with bahni and Strumm this way because she knew I wanted it so much. She was having fun as well, I know, but the fact that she was doing this, that she even talked to bahni and told her best how to please me, just to make my experience so much more pleasurable, totally blew my mind.

“Remind me to thank you properly when this is all over,” I said to kayli, softly. For now, however, I turned my attention back to bahni. Grasping one of bahni’s delicate feet, I caressed it gently, rubbing her nerve endings like an expert, turning her instantly to mush. As her eyelids fluttered and she began to moan, I smiled and raised her tender bare foot to my lips. “But for now, dear bahni, allow me to thank YOU.”

I sucked on her toes. Long ago, I had mentioned my fetish to bahni, and she had explored it a bit after we’d talked, and come to realize it was a fetish we both shared. She now took exceptional care of her tiny bare feet, and the flesh that caressed my tongue was smooth and flawless. And incredibly sensitive to touch.

“Ohh... oh... hehehee... Master! Please... oh oh oh... that tickles! no! STOP!! hehehe... ohhh... that feels so good! Mmmm... oh... but it tiiicckkleesss!! Heheheee... no... please stop, please... uuughhhh. NO! Don’t stop, don’t stop... oh gawd!!!” she babbled helpessly as I licked and sucked her toes, my hands caressing and stroking her bare sole, alternating between tickles and massaging caresses. She was putty in my hands... but then I thought wickedly, why not take it a bit further.

Glancing up, I saw kayli was in a similar state of arousal. Strumm was returning the favor by sucking on kayli’s ticklish toes as well. I grinned. We hadn’t compared notes like the girls, but I had mentioned to him how much it drove kayli crazy to have her toes sucked. He’d said the same about bahni, so at least we both knew one sure way to get our girls hot. I got his attention, and slipping bahni’s wiggling flexing toes out of my mouth for a moment, said, “What say we suspend that little hypno rule for tonight, eh, Strumm?”

He grinned. “Sure, it’s alright with me. You have the list of bahni’s triggers I emailed you?”

“Don’t need ‘em. I was the one who first put her under remember? I can work with what I have. What about you? You remember kayli’s triggers?”

“Got ‘em memorized,” he chuckled wickedly. Both bahni and kayli had stopped moaning and looked up, wide-eyed, at the both of us.

“Now wait just a minute...” bahni said.

“Hey, hold on a second...” kayli objected.

Strumm and I grinned and said, almost at the same time, “Sleepy time, slaves.” Both girls immediately slumped, heads forward, eyes closed. We whispered amongst ourselves a bit, and compared notes, before agreeing to play out a fantasy scene with our entranced girls for the night. Just to make it more interesting, of course. From all our reading on Gorean life, we both knew just what to suggest. Strumm let me do the scripting for both girls.

* * *

“Boy, the are both really good, aren’t they, Rahiem?” I said to Strummer, sitting comfortably on the bed beside me.

“Oh yes, Johann,” he replied, sipping on a mountain dew from the fridge. “We should have just done this from the beginning.”

We watched as both our hypnotized girls danced serenely to mid eastern music coming from the CD player. In their minds, they were Gorean tavern slaves, dancing before their Masters in some otherworldly pub. The felt the warm sand of the dancing pit beneath their bare feet instead of the plush carpeting. They smelled the smoke and roasted meats cooking in the back instead of the clean flowery scent of bahni’s recent cleaning. In their minds, they were there, on legendary Gor, two naked slave girls, dancing to please the two handsome men sitting in a booth watching, hoping to please them enough with their bodies and movements to be allowed to serve us in a more... intimate fashion.

“bahni looks better and better every time I see her dance,” I mused, smiling at the tanned beauty.

“Shelley has come a long way herself,” Strumm said, eyeing my lovely wife as she danced freely and vigorously. “It’s hard to believe she’s only been dancing like this for three years.”

“Well, I have you and bahni to thank for that,” I chuckled, as the dance neared its climax. (as did the girls) “Being competitive with bahni has really brought her a long way in a short time. I keep telling her that comparing her to bahni is like apples and oranges. They are both great, and Shelley fits me as perfectly as bahni fits you. Still... I won’t deny the benefits of having her try to be as good as your wife.”

We both chuckled on that, but quickly turned our attention back to the ladies, as the dance heated up. For those of you unfamiliar with John Norman’s Gor series, or the dancing styles of slave girls, its like a complex blend of the most enticing stripped dancing mixed with the beautifully exotic belly dancing of the Middle Easter culture. A dancer puts her entire soul into her movements, her only goal to entice and seduce the men watching her. The difference between that and a stripped, however, is that Gorean dancers are given to the man, or men, that their dancing pleases, to pleasure him in any way he sees fit. She has no choice in the matter... as slave, it is the Master’s choice.

Of course, it doesn’t hurt things that the girls WANT so desperately to be so chosen.

The dance finally ended, with both girls on their backs, in a deep and painful-looking reverse bow, with their hips thrust forward, and their sweat-covered bodies glistening slightly. Their breathing was deep and ragged, and only the feverish look in their eyes and the juices trickling down both girls’ thighs belayed the reason. I clapped my hands and both girls rose and knelt at our feet. I grinned and touched bahni’s forehead, causing her eyes to roll back in her head in climax, and Strumm likewise gave kayli her reward. Once the came back down to earth, we took our slaves back to the ‘alcoves’ and proceeded to show them how much we enjoyed their dancing.

We even joined their dance this time. A ‘horizontal’ dance, that is. (Oh, I know, a bad pun. This story is full of them. So sue me!)

* * *

bahni opened her eyes, and smiled, cradled in my arms on the big bearskin rug. “Oh, Master,” she said softly, clutching her tender sex gently with her fingers. “I suppose we should be peeved at you for going back on that ‘no hypnosis’ rule like that... but to tell the truth, I really enjoyed it. Master Strumm does things like that to me now and again, but that was the first time I was actually a REAL Gorean slave dancer. I loved it!” She kissed me softly.

“I loved it too, Masters,” kayli said, kissing Strumm gently on the lips. “I’ve never danced like that in my life! I only have one small complaint.”

I frowned, glancing at Strumm, and at bahni. “Oh? What’s that, kayli?”

She smiled, blowing me a kiss. “My complaint is... what can you possibly do tomorrow night to compare with THAT?”

Strumm and I laughed, and bahni giggled as I started tickling her sweet bare ribs gently. “Oh, I’m quite sure we’ll think of something.”

((The End..))