The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks for Everything

It is with a heavy heart that I announce to those who read my work that I am retiring from sites such as this one. My explanation follows.

When I first started reading erotica in the early 90s, my tastes were varied, and I enjoyed quite a large range of topics. In the mid-90s, I discovered IRC chatting and eventually found my way into Dominate/submissive discussion areas, among others. I was interested, to say the least, in more Dominant scenarios. Not long after starting this, I met a girl, and lost interest in IRC and most of the erotica sites I frequented. A few years later, we married, and started the whole home and kids thing.

In the midst of all this, I rediscovered my desire for particular intimate scenarios. My wife, who had been very sexual when we were dating, had all but stopped having sex with me entirely. I needed an outlet, and I found MCStories and other sites. For some years, I secretly stayed up at night, maybe once a week, playing with myself while reading through the latest stories. I found myself drawn back into a more Dominant role, but more interestingly, into mind control and hypnosis. My wife, however, seemed entirely opposed to more than your standard night in bed, so I never talked to her about it. To make things more difficult, as time progressed she became more domineering, and I accepted it as normal.

Around 2000, I got somewhat religious and stopped my sites cold turkey. I’d think about them from time to time, but I abstained from any self-gratification in favor of my wife, who was still fairly unsexual. It would be about two years until I touched myself for more than cleaning and for more than a few seconds.

When I finally did, it was a whole new world for me. I was mostly interested in mind control writing, and shied away from any sort of Domination or submissive stories. My wife was left entirely in the dark about my return to late-night erotica, though I imagine she had to have some sort of idea about what I was doing at night. A couple more years, and she began to want another child, so sex became a more regular event. After our second kid, she seemed to back off again, and I continued to enjoy my kink of mind control erotica.

Five years after finding religion and swearing off erotica, only to fall back into it, my wife and I left our religion. We both had an awakening. I came to the realization that I could fulfill some of my desires in life, including sexual ones. She came to the realization that sex was awesome, but unfortunately, not with me. The things she wanted were the very things I’d wanted years before. But being the spineless man I was, I could only claim to want to be the Dominant one. While she humored me at first, she quickly came to cheat on me. She cheated with a handful of men, including a few mutual friends. As our marriage and home life came to a disastrous conclusion, I tried my best to repair the damage that she was set on causing. In the end, we all lost. I was a single father with kids and a home to pay for, with a shit job. Meanwhile, my wife - now separated from me - was out enjoying life.

I pulled myself up after a while. I even started dating. One woman was a complete flop - no chemistry. Another was crazy. One woman moved in with me the first night I met her, and it would take months for me to be rid of her. And somewhere in all the mess of that year afterwards, I met someone completely different from all those who came before.

Deidre had spent the first part of her adult life working on her career, only to find herself 30 years old and alone. So she went wild, hooking up with men of various types. She struggled with personal relationships for a while and was done with it all when she met me. We dated for a year and a half before getting married.

As it happens with many couples, the sex started out great, but ended up lacking. I loved my wife, and loved having sex with her, but there was something lacking. It was that nagging fantasy in my head. The desire to control. The desire to hypnotize.

More than three years into the marriage, while things were hit and miss, she confided in me that she had an interest in being tied up in bed. She wanted to know what it was like to be spanked. So I obliged. And I enjoyed.

I wasn’t expecting it, despite my long-suppressed desires. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. And after some experimentation, I started to feel like I was in control of her, at least for a short time. It wasn’t long after that I started to confide in her. At first, it was about being in control and being Dominant. But I quickly started to push the envelope and mention I’d had an interest in hypnosis. Within a week, it had become my obsession. So I told her.

Turns out, she didn’t reject me. She was interested. She wanted me to hypnotize her.

So I set about learning how. I discovered a very personal focal point I could use, one that would naturally relax her. I let her know as I was learning how to induce her what I would soon be doing. Within weeks, I was starting to describe the imagery that I’d be using, and she became excited. We set a date, and I studied like a mad man. I knew I would be a novice, but I was excited just to try.

The night I was ready to induce Deidre, my loving wife, I was as nervous as a boy on his first date. We had a peaceful evening, and we had some of her favorite foods for dinner. As she and I settled in the living room, knowing what was coming next, she was visibly excited - turned on, even. I set her focal point on the wall - a picture of her favorite type of flower, and began the process.

My voice is naturally soothing, so it didn’t take much effort to relax her with my voice. I knew I needed a starting point, but most of all, I needed confidence. And that evening, I had plenty.

At first, I wasn’t sure anything was happening. As I described the essential parts of the flower, starting with the reproductive parts, moving on to the petals, then to the leaves, then to the stem, and into the roots, I tried to bring her down further and further. She wasn’t reacting until I had her relax her body as if it were her flower in the breeze - she was relaxed at all times, allowing the slightest wind to move her. I first noticed her eyes getting heavy. With joy, I pressed forward, driving her deeper and deeper. It wasn’t long until I had her ready to fall into her own consciousness. As I pushed her to the bottom, all remaining signs of rigidity in her body melted away. I had done it!

I left her with an induction code phrase: strawberry daisies. I told her to be calm and relaxed once she came out of the trance, with no memory of the code phrase and my instructions. After bringing her back, she was the most relaxed I’d ever seen her. It reminded me of my college days when my friends would be high on weed. She was putty in my hands, and I promptly fucked the hell out of her (with some fun spanking thrown in).

It was a couple days later when I was able to bring her down again. I had her lounging in the same soft spot, looking at the picture I’d left on the wall. I brought her in with her code phrase, and proceeded to draw her down deeper and deeper. After a while, I felt she was adequately ready. I told her that the code phrase would return her to the exact state she was in. I gave her a new instruction to itch her forehead whenever I said the word ‘muffin.’ With her memory clear, I brought her back out. As she told me how comfortable she was, I kept calling her ‘muffin’ instead of my usual ‘honey,’ and she began to scratch her forehead. When I asked her about it, she simply said it was itching her. More success! I got hard in a flash, and she got naked in two. I last longer than the previous time, but she came hard (a rarity with us). The relaxation was helping her get into the sex more, and we were both reaping the reward.

A week later, I was able to bring her back into the trance with little effort. I did it in the bedroom while watching TV. After she went into her trance, I turned off the TV and made sure she was deep inside herself. I left her with the need to pleasure my cock with her mouth - something she already loved to do, but I added without gagging, which had always been a problem for her. When she came out, she just about jumped me, latching onto my already hard dick. In no time, she had half the thing in her throat, which was a vast improvement from any other time over the years. She had some difficulty when I came, but she got through it as she had on previous occasions.

The next time, I removed her difficulty with swallowing, and she performed marvelously. I was loving the changes I was implanting in her.

The next time around, I started asking her questions. I asked about what she liked, sexually. Some I’d already come to know, such as being tied and being spanked. But others I didn’t, such as having her tits bitten and mauled harshly. Or her interest in watching me with other women, which was a complete shocker. That night, I gave her the need to be honest with me in bed. As I thrust into her after bringing her back, she asked me if I’d ever consider watching girl-on-girl porn with her. I came right then and there.

Over the next several weeks, I continued to help her relax more, and I also removed many of her inhibitions. I ramped up her already present desires and needs, always making her forget what was happening. But since hypnosis isn’t an exact art, it didn’t take long for her to ask me about it.

“Why do I love the taste of your cum now? Did you do that under hypnosis?”

I admitted to it, having no reason to lie. She wanted to be hypnotized. That night, we watched the MFF porn we’d ordered online, which had arrived that evening. I didn’t bother to bring her back into a trance, since she didn’t need it.

A day, two days, and even a week passed without another induction. I was reaping the benefits. We had sex in the car, at a movie theater, and even at her parent’s house while they cooked hamburgers outside. There wasn’t much she wasn’t willing to do for me. But I felt that same old need pop up, this time renewed and confident. I needed more.

I had her under the second we got home from work, almost two weeks since our last session. I went for the gold this time, informing her that the interest in watching me with another woman was from the vantage point of having that woman eating her out while I did her doggy-style. I implanted that she needed to find an attractive woman from work and bring her home to be hypnotized. She needed to share my cum with another woman, and she needed to share that information with me as soon as possible. The moment she came out of her trance, she confessed all that I’d implanted in her mind. As I fucked her silly, I could tell she already had a plan in her mind.

A day later, she sent me a text that we’d have company that evening, and to pick up a couple good pizzas on my way home. With boxes in my hands, I walked through into my home and found my wife - with three women from work.

She had Brittany, the blonde in sales. I’d seen her before at work functions. Admittedly, I’d jacked off to her in my mind months before our little venture into hypnotism. She had a nice, plump ass, big cheekbones, and curves to kill for. I knew she was married, and I had my reservations, but as her husband worked internationally I thought I might give it a try.

Next to her was Sandra, the hottest black woman I’d ever set eyes on. She was thin, with a huge rack and nice hips. Her skin was soft and flawless at all times, and she always smelled of the most amazing floral perfume. She’d been over a few times to use the pool, and I would have to wipe the drool off my mouth as I pretended not to get hard watching her in a tiny bikini.

In the kitchen was Callie, the trifecta of hot women from the office. She was Deidre’s boss, a marketing genius from what I knew of her. Her long, curly red hair cascaded across her creamy, ample bosom. She still wore her work attire, a tight red skirt that hugged her body well, and a white blouse that was unbuttoned just enough to give a hint of cleavage. She was tiny by some standards. I always thought I might be able to put my hands around her midsection. She’d had work done on her tits to overcome her small waist and sexy hips, but I never minded.

“Honey, I was just telling the girls about your relaxation techniques,” she told me as I set down the pizza. All three of them were interested and willing to try it. I went into the inductions assuming that perhaps one of them would respond positively. In the end, they all did.

After talking with them a bit, I found their triggers and put each of them under separately, in the bedroom. I was getting very good at my technique, but it didn’t hurt that they were willing subjects. In fact, it helped quite a bit.

I started small that night, getting code phrases set up. We set up a weekly appointment so I could continue my sessions with them. They left with a meditation technique and the notion that they’d be able to focus on work better, lose weight, and feel better about themselves.

It took me more than a month to work up the courage to get them naked. I implanted the thought that nudity in my home was normal, and because of that, any action done while nude was also normal. I fucked Deidre in the living room while they chatted on the couch naked. It was that night that we decided to ramp things up, taking our sessions to every afternoon following work. Outwardly, they felt awesome about themselves. Inwardly, they were unable to explain their newfound need for masturbation, as well as the image of me and my wife having sex.

A week after I’d been working on the women, we triggered their sexual interaction. I started out with kissing and groping. I cum the moment Deidre took my entire length into her mouth as I watched her coworkers kiss and fondle each other’s naked bodies.

The next day, I had the three going down on each other. After that, I finally got my wife included with them, which was hotter than I expected (I jacked off all by myself that night). We’d set up a girls-only weekend for the women so they could get away from their significant others, knowing full well they’d end up getting fucked at our place.

The evening of the orgy, since I can’t find any other word to describe it, was nerve wracking. The night before, I’d implanted that they all wanted to have sex with each other and finally include me. I didn’t even need to induce them that night.

As soon as dinner was over, Deidre took Sandra to the bedroom under the guise of talking about shoes. When she came back, she was just in time to watch Brittany lower her eager cunt onto my face. When she came around the couch, she found that Callie had taken my cock out and was deep throating me. I was too busy to notice that she’d come out naked, Sandra similarly undressed and in tow on one of the ropes we use in the bedroom. When Brittany came off my face to swap cum with Callie, I found Sandra eating out my wife on the far couch. Still hard despite having just spent my seed (thanks to months of constant sex with my wife), I crawled up behind Sandra and rammed my cock into her juicy dark pussy.

I held out for a few minutes, keeping my eyes closed to prolong my release. When I was ready, I opened my eyes to see my wife. A tear rolled down her cheek as she mouthed the words ‘I love you, Dan.’ She’d realized her fantasy of seeing me with another woman - three, to be exact - and the latest while she ate out my wife’s pussy. Granted, I had manipulated that fantasy, but it was real nonetheless.

And so, my faithful readers, I regretfully bid you a sweet and sorrowful adieu. I don’t need to jack off to erotica any more. I simply need to find new holes to fill, and most importantly, minds to convince they need filling through hypnotism. I haven’t had to satisfy myself in about six months, which is why I haven’t frequented here as much as I once did. I appreciate your encouragement over the last couple years. Perhaps I will come back to write my favorite erotica one day. Perhaps I won’t.

OK, given this new skill I’ve developed, I most likely won’t.

Thanks for everything. See ya!

—Dan