The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Thanksgiving Problem

By Hypnofur

I laughed when I got the picture from my wife on my phone. I texted back, asking her who took it, as it was a picture of her and her friend Paulina strolling down the street together. It was clear that someone had taken it for them, as it wasn’t a selfie.

My wife Alison texted back that Paulina had some girl on the street take it for her. She said that she liked the pictures she posted to look ‘authentic’, and that meant ‘candid’ shots taken by someone else, not selfie. Had I been with Alison, I would have gone on a rant about how not only did this picture not look authentic, but there was nothing authentic about Paulina at all. I hadn’t been a fan since college, and Alison knew that. However, that rant was a lot to type, so I just let it go, and instead asked Alison if she had forgotten her coat.

She texted back that indeed she did, as she had been in Houston too long, and totally forgot that Chicago would be cold in late November. Paulina let her borrow one of her little fur jackets. Despite that, the two of them still looked so different in this picture. Paulina also had a little fur jacket on, but with leather pants and leather boots. Her hair and make up was done to perfection, and she had a “I’m not even aware my photo is being taken” look on her face that she had clearly practiced many times.

Alison, in contrast, was in jeans and sneakers and looked out of place in a fur jacket. She looked right at the camera and laughed, likely a bit embarrassed about how silly it all was. As had been the case since college, despite all of Paulina’s glam, Alison was just prettier. Her looks were natural. I had pointed out many times that she was the prettier of the two, but she never believed it. She just thought it was the husband in me talking.

What the husband in me was actually doing was killing time “babysitting” the kids. Yes, I know it is not actually babysitting if they kids are your own. But, whatever, there was one of me and two of them and they were energetic as all hell. I was actually at the trampoline park at the time of this exchange.

I was annoyed that Alison had to fly to Chicago on the weekend before Thanksgiving to be with Paulina to help her though her (latest) divorce. With that said, the original ‘ask’ was for Alison to come spend the actual Thanksgiving in Chicago with her. We were hosting this year, so luckily that was out right from the get go. So, when that didn’t pan out, the weekend before Thanksgiving was the consolation. It was only really for a night, since there was a Saturday morning flight out, and a Sunday night flight back.

Alison kept texting me though out the evening. Telling me about the fancy restaurant, etc. Paulina was loaded. I was trying to keep up with the texts, but I had baths, dinner, bed times, etc. It was busy, and I was exhausted. Again, I know I shouldn’t admit that taking care of my own kids by myself for one day was exhausting, but damn… it was. I conked out on the couch shortly after getting them to sleep.

I awoke at close to 5am. I decided I would head up to my actual bed, as the kids typically woke up around 7. I checked my phone, and saw a ton of texts and a few emails from Alison.

The first few were about a group of guys they met while out. Alison said they were the typical dumb 40 somethings out on the town. Probably all divorcees. Then she wrote how Paulina was eating up the attention. No surprise there, that was her typical behavior. Then again, I would think most women going through a divorce would try to get some attention to feel better for a little bit. No biggie.

I scanned through a bunch of the other texts, they were mostly describing the dudes. I imagined Alison was more comfortable looking at her phone than talking to these guys, so the play by play made sense to me.

She started talking about how this one guy named Joe was a hypnotist. Pretty soon, most of the texts and play by play became about that.

She texted how Paulina was teasing him, and there was going to be a demonstration right there at the bar.

The next text seemed to be fifteen or so minutes later. Alison said that she couldn’t believe it, but Paulina was actually hypnotized. Apparently, she thought she was a cat, and climbed up into Joe’s lap.

I would have actually loved to have seen that. It would have been fun to see Ms. SuperCool Paulina do something embarrassing with a nerdy dude. Fortunately, a picture of her on the guy’s lap was next. Damn, she was really on him. This was crazy.

A few minutes later, there was a text that said, heading back to Paulina’s, and a complaint that the hypnotist guy got Paulina to invite them all back. I could tell that despite the fact that this text was now like 6 hours old, Alison was nervous. This wasn’t her scene. I didn’t like it either. She (we) didn’t know these guys. What if one of them was an axe murderer or something?

The next text was like an hour later. Paulina had taken her phone, and at least announced herself via text, so I knew who was typing. She asked if I wanted to see my wife get hypnotized. It was a rhetorical question, not only because it was asked hours ago, but also because it was immediately followed by a link.

I looked at the text of the link. It appeared to be some type of dark web youtube for people that were into hypnosis in a sexy way? Hypno-fetishists, I guess? My stomach flip flopped as I realized that this Joe guy must be some sort of hypno porn producer or something. Oh fuck.

However, this was my wife, and I had to figure out what kind of danger she (and we) were in, so I had no choice but to click the link.

In the video, Alison was standing in Paulina’s kitchen. She didn’t look comfortable. She still had Paulina’s fur jacket on, as if she was going to leave at any moment. Now, I knew that she was staying at Paulina’s condo, so she really didn’t have anywhere else to go, but she was clearly trying to give off a closed vibe. Two other guys were just standing there, and the Joe guy came up to her. I assumed the third guy was now holding the camera. Meanwhile, Paulina was just standing there, staring at this little, fat, Joe dude like he was the most interesting man in the world. This all looked so unsafe.

I became wracked with guilt. How could I have fallen asleep? I should have been texting with her. I should have been there to keep her safe!

“Well, Alison,” Joe said. “Earlier, at the bar, you seemed to think this was all nonsense. I’ve got to ask, do you believe in hypnosis now, after seeing your friend fall under my spell?”

“Maybe,” Alison said. “I guess, on the right person. On someone like Paulina at least.” She said. I know she never thought of Paulina as being that bright. I agreed with that assessment.

“That’s true, that’s true,” Joe said, nodding. “Though I would argue that more people are actually in that ‘right person to be hypnotized’ group than one would think”

Alison shrugged. She looked like she so desperately did not want to be there.

“And you don’t think you are one of those people, I’m guessing. You know, from your body language and stuff” Joe asked.

“I have to travel tomorrow. I think we should wrap all of this up. Don’t you Paulina?,” Alison said to her friend.

“Paulina wants me to stay. She wants to see if you can be hypnotized. Paulina, tell her that.” Joe interrupted, without breaking his gaze on Alison.

“I want him to stay. You should try to be hypnotized Al” Paulina said, similarly not breaking her gaze on Joe.

“See? We are all friends here Alison. I’d like to be your friend. Here,” Joe said, extending his hand. “Let’s shake on it.”

Warily, Alison took his hand and he shook it, up and down, slower than a casual handshake, rhythmic, like an undulating wave through her whole arm. She clearly wasn’t sure if she should pull it away or not.

“Just follow my lead and relax,” Joe said. “Focus on the swaying sensation. Pretend it’s a soothing wave. Like laying back in a waterbed. Feeling the sensation all around you, and letting it move your body. Very good.

“As I raise and lower your arm, I want you just to focus your eyes on me. If you don’t know where to look, that’s okay. Most people look at my eyes. They say they’re sky-blue. Or like sapphires. Focus on the blue in my eyes.

“You’re doing wonderfully,” Joe said, his voice deepening into a soothing tone. “All you have to do is relax and focus on my eyes. On the sensation of drifting with the waves. You may notice by now that as you continue to look into my eyes, there is a heavy, drowsy feeling occurring in your eyes. Like staying up all night and trying to keep them open the next day. So difficult to do.

“In fact, each time I raise your arm upward, like this,” Joe said, as he raised her arm, before lowering it. “That heaviness in your eyes will become stronger. That’s fine. That means you’re doing it right and everything’s okay.”

I watched my phone as Alison’s eyes hooded, closing more with each time her arm rose.This can’t really be working, I thought as I watched the video from a couple hours ago.

“As your eyes begin to close,” Joe continued. “You feel the desire to let them close get stronger. It’s perfectly safe. Like slipping into a warm bed after a long, hard day’s work. All your body wants to do is relax and drift. Your eyes are closing all the way now. You want this relaxation. You feel it, warm and heavy, floating through your body. Feel it happening, Alison.”

Joe pulled on my wife’s hand, making her fall into him, head pressed against his shoulder. I couldn’t believe she was that… close… to a stranger.

Then Joe whispered into her ear, as I turned up the volume on my phone to max, desperate to hear what he was telling her. I couldn’t get anything though. Then, he put his hands on her shoulders and placed her in a standing position, like a limp doll. She stood straight, her hands at her sides, head down, and eyes closed.

“My friends,” Joe announced to the guys in the room, and to a degree, Paulina. “Our new friend Alison is now in a deep hypnotic trance.”

I was absolutely scared shitless. I had no fucking clue what I should do.

On the video, Joe stood close to Alison, whispering deep into her ear, and his hands wrapping her lower waist. “Alison,” he said, the microphone picking him up again, “You are deeply hypnotized right now. It feels absolutely wonderful. You’ve never felt better in your life. So relaxed, so happy. You’re in a safe place and trust me completely. In fact, you can only hear my voice.

“And because you trust me completely, you know it’s safe to believe everything that I tell you. You follow all of my instructions without question. You are completely under my hypnotic control, and you are no longer in control. Do you understand? If so, repeat it back to me now.”

“I am no longer in control,” my wife said to this stranger.

“Very good,” Joe said. “And it feels amazing. Better than anything you can remember. You love this feeling more than anything, don’t you?”

“Yes!” Alison said enthusiastically.

I saw Joe the asshole glance over at his buddies with a mischievous look. That video ended there. I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

I frantically went to the next text in the chain. This time I could tell it was Alison texting and not Paulina. She told me how she tried smoking ‘Hypno Weed’ and she loved it. There was also a quick clip of her holding a regular Aquafina water bottle that she must have been told was some kind of bong. Fuck. That was the last text, and this sure as hell wasn’t heading to a good place.

Now frantic, I tried calling several times before I received a text saying that was clearly from Joe. He callously told me how beautiful my wife was and what a lucky guy I am. He then asked if I had watched all of the linked videos.

Shit! What did this fucker do?

I quickly went into my email and clicked the first link; Alison was lying on her back naked and the phone was zoomed in on her, she had a huge smile on her face as she was getting fingered and moaning really loud. Alison then asked Joe to “put your cock back in my mouth please.” I couldn’t fucking believe it.

He quickly spun up next to her and started feeling her tits with one hand while videoing her naked body, my wife then reached out to his cock and started to jerk him off saying “I love your cock Master Chicago HypnoJoe”…

30 seconds went by before she took his cock in her mouth. He started to moan as she blew him, this lasted about two minutes before she pulled his dick out and licked it bottom to top. While he was fingering her pussy, I heard him say “who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you, Master Chicago HypnoJoe” she moaned loudly. My heart broke.

Alison played with his dick for about a full minute while he touched her all over and she moaned, grunted and started begging “Fuck me, fuck me please!” In all our years together, she had never, ever been that needy for sex. It was almost unfathomable to me. Seeing her so… wanton… affected me, I’m ashamed to say.

I realized I had started playing with my own incredibly rock hard dick, but to state I was pissed and shocked is an understatement. I could not believe what I was seeing after 12 years together, was this the mother of my children? The girl I loved dearly, so deeply under this creep’s hypnotic control? The video went black.

As sweat dripped down my brow, I clicked to the next video and Alison was on all fours as he was giving it to her from behind, her ass cheeks were spread wide open and sticking up in the air. I heard her begging for it harder, telling him to go deeper and faster. He was grunting that he was about to cum.

Alison started moaning back at him that she wanted to taste him. Out of breath, he told her to get on her knees. She quickly rolled off his cock and spun to the side of the bed, he dropped the phone and I heard moans as the video ended.

The next video again had my precious wife on her knees as Joe was sitting on the bed. I heard female moans from the person holding the iphone, and I realized it must have been Paulina. Alison was blowing Joe while he held the back of her head, she was sucking, licking, moaning and begging for more of his “hypno cock”.

I heard her mutter “I wanna taste your cum again”. He was shifting side to the side as she was clearly taking him deep, using her tongue like a pro and working towards a climax. That’s when I realized this must have been a fair amount of time after the previous video. Enough for fucking Joe to be able to get hard again.

I’m lucky to get one blow job a year, but here she was begging for him to cum in her mouth for a second time in one night! Soon I watched as she appeared to swallow his cum and he fell back, in orgasmic bliss as she worshipfully cleaned his cock.

When that video ended, I realized I had to hope and pray that this doesn’t end up on some amateur porn website. But from the looks of his Chicago HypnoJoe site, things did not bode well. We are well known in our suburban community here. It could be really bad if this got out.

The fourth video was aimed at the two of them as Alison bounced up and down on top of him, they were embraced in a chair kissing passionately as she rode him. They went hard and fast for a few minutes before she started to orgasm, she let out some of the loudest cries of pleasure I have ever heard.

I texted back some swears to Joe, telling him I was going to the police. He texted back, and I could just tell he was laughing at me. He was rather confident that I would not go to the police.

He then texted me a picture of Alison using the Aquafina water bottle as a bong again. A text followed that she ‘looooves’ hitting the hypno weed.

I responded with more swears. They didn’t seem to rattle him. He just told me that she wouldn’t miss her plane, but for me to expect responses to be very limited until she arrives back in Houston. He was right, as that was the last text I got from her all day.

I was freaking out all day. I dealt with the kids, etc, but I was losing my shit internally. We were waiting at Hobby International airport at 8:30 as planned. That’s when I finally got another text.

She just said that she had landed, and she couldn’t wait to see us. Then she gave information about what departure door she’d be at so we could pick her up. She got in the car, so happy to see the kids. She gave me a warm kiss and thanked me for taking care of everything over the weekend. It all seemed so… regular.

She was talking to the kids the whole ride home. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I began to wonder if she even knew what happened. Could the hypnotist have made her forget? Not impossible.

We put the kids to bed as soon as we got in, as it was pretty late for them. She then said she wanted to hop in the shower real quick. I always do that when I get off a plane, so that made perfect sense to me. I sat on the bed while she was in there. Images of what I saw her doing flashed through my mind. I hated them so much, but they were hot. Her begging to be fucked, etc. I couldn’t help but get lost in those thoughts, and hard.

I didn’t even hear her get out of the shower. When she did, she saw my hand on my dick.

“Were you looking at porn while I was gone?” she half joked and half admonished. I jumped when she said that, as she startled me.

“I-I, well, I” I stumbled. In some ways, I had been watching porn. By this point though, I was convinced she knew nothing of it. I just admitted to watching some ‘conventional’ porn.

“Mmmmm. Well, I’m not mad. You did a great job with the kids while I was gone. You deserve a little dalliance…” she said as she squirted some moisturizer on her hand. She then came next to me, freed my dick from my pants and started giving me a handjob.

“Why don’t you tell me about what you were watching?” she said, likely assuming it was girl on girl or something. I didn’t speak. Her hand on my dick felt really good. Of course, it wasn’t lost on my that I was getting a hand job, and she was begging for Chicago HypnoJoe’s dick 24 hours earlier.

“Did you ever imagine me doing some of the things that you were watching?” She said sexily. Again, she was completely oblivious to the truth. However, that question did me in, and I came hard. My cum shot straight up in the air. She gave a little yelp and dodged it like it was lava.

With that, I fell asleep, hard. I had been on such an emotional roller coaster over the last 18 hours. So, I’m ashamed to admit, this, but I didn’t do anything about this situation for the next three days. This is partly because they were three very busy days. We were hosting Thanksgiving, and Alison had lost the weekend to visiting Paulina. So, as the hostesss, she was behind the eight ball all week. I helped where I could, but that was largely just getting pizza for dinner. The other reason I avoided it was because I had no fucking clue what to do. I had no idea if she had any idea about this. If she did—how do I handle that? If she didn’t—would it cause some sort of trauma? I was at a loss.

Soon enough, it was Thanksgiving. My brother and his wife were over, as were her parents and her brother’s family. As always, Alison pulled it off and everything was perfect. She is an incredible wife, mother, and hostess. She did amazing job.

I had just finished carving the turkey, and we were just a few minutes into eating when the doorbell rang. As all of our scheduled guests had arrived, I had no idea who it could be. I got up to answer the door, and there was a small, private courier van in the drive way. This was not UPS or FedEx, this was a specially hired courier. I opened the door, a guy gave me a beautifully wrapped, very big square box with a tag that said, from Paulina with love. FUCK. I signed for the package to get the guy out of here, but I knew I had to get rid of this box. I figured if I could dash up to the attic, I could hide it there until Alison went to sleep. I turned to make my play… and she was right behind me.

“What’s that?” She said, taking the box out of my hand. I had no idea how she was going to react. She looked at the tag, she gave me a quizzical look. I could tell she had no idea what it was as she brought it to the kitchen counter, which was still cluttered with supplies from our Thanksgiving feast, which was now getting cold in the other room.

She quikly unwrapped the bow on the box and opened the lid. Inside, there was a big, stuffed animal turkey, and what could only be described as a ‘sexy pilgrim costume’.

“What the fuck is that?” I yell whispered. I didn’t want to attract attention from our guests, but still… what the fuck was that?

Alison held it up. There was a bonnet, and a dark brown velvet corset with a big, white cotton collar. There were brown knee high velvet boots in there too. There was a note from Paulina inside, “for some sexy fun later xoxxo”

Alison laughed. “She’s crazy—you know that” she said to me with a smile. “Maybe she thinks you have a Pilgrim fetish?” she laughed.

“Alison darling, can you be a dear…” my Mother in law called out from the dining room. It was like the woman had a sixth sense of when to best interrupt. Alison gave me a wink and went back into the dinning room. I followed, but only after putting the costume back in the box and tying the lid back on. We didn’t need her father or someone seeing that, thank you very much. We finished dinner, which was fantastic. I had a couple beers, and was soon watching the Lions with the guys. I actually forgot about the weirdo stuff going on for a while.

Early in the fourth quarter, I went to go grab another round of beers. The ladies were still in the dining room, well, all the ladies except Alison. I looked in the kitchen, and she wasn’t in there either. I glanced over to the bathroom, and the door was open, no one was in there. That was odd. I asked where she was.

“I don’t know. She got a phone call on her cellular telephone, then she just up and walked away. Rather rude. Not how I raised her.” Her mother said.

Fuck.

I doubled back into the kitchen, the box was gone. I started to panic, I ran into the bedroom. Inside, Alison was kneeling on the edge of the bed wearing the sexy pilgrim costume, with the big stuffed animal turkey between her legs. Across from her, on our bureau was her phone, she was recording herself.

“I am deeply hypnotized by Chicago HypnoJoe” she said, over and over again as she rhythmically grinded on the stuffed turkey. Her breathing got more ragged as she got more and more turned on. My own breathing was very labored as well, as I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I couldn’t believe it. I was also getting hard.

“Alison, you are ignoring your guests, this is very rude!” I heard her mother yell. In what was one of the hardest things I ever had to do in my life, I closed the door and went back down to distract her mom.

Alison came out about 25 minutes later, and she was just chatting with the ladies as if nothing had happened.

When everyone left that night, I looked up Chicago HypnoJoe’s website. Sure enough, new offering on his pay side. There was a promo video of Hypnotized Thanksgiving MILFs. I saw a quick teaser clip of Alison in the Pilgrim Costume grinding on the turkey on our bed. Next to her on a split screen was Paulina in a sexy (albeit culturally inappropriate) Native American costume doing the same thing, also saying “I am deeply hypnotized by Chicago HypnoJoe” while grinding on a stuffed turkey.

Oh Shit. (But yes, I put in my credit card)