The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. there for if you are (1) under 18 (2) offended by storeys of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand are like me an adult just looking for a little break from reality READ ON!

THINGS CHANGE

Things had changed for Gail Shaw in the last few weeks, and not for the better. She had been on her way up in the newsroom. She was one of the top reporters with her own by-line in every issue. And her face on posters, billboards, and bus sidings. And it was that face that got her where she was today. She had used her face and body to get what she wanted. From college to the newsroom, her five foot two inches of toned flesh and beautiful face with it’s green eyes framed with long black hair had allowed her to wrap men around her little finger. Now at twenty-four, she had almost slept her way to the top.

That had all changed four weeks ago when her plans fell apart with the sudden death of the news editor, of a heart attack. He had been an important part of her plans. He had become the latest in a long line of lovers. She giving him what he wanted. Sex. And he in turn had given her what she wanted. The best story assignments. Which would lead to more exposure. From there it would be a small step to CNN and the big time. It was her dream of fame and fortune that made all her work worth while. Damn, she thought, now she was going to have to start again with the new guy. But she was in for a shock when the new editor was appointed. For it was a woman.

If the new editor had been a man, it would have been so simple. Bolster his ego by wearing low cut or revealing clothing. And the odd flash of panties as she bent to pick something up when she knew he was looking. Before long he would be lusting after her like all the rest, and everything would be back to normal. But the thought of being with a woman made her feel sick. She needed a new plan.

The new editor’s name was Alexandra James, a tall dark-haired woman of thirty-four, but looking much younger, with a body that rivalled if not surpassed Gail’s own. In less than a month she had turned the newsroom around to her way of doing things. Gail’s plans began to fall apart. For now, far from getting the best assessments, she found herself getting the worst. She had not even had one story published in over a week. Worse still, she was under contract for another year. So leaving was out of the question.

Alexandra was a hard taskmaster. Her morning meetings seemed more like a council of war than a planning meeting. No-one was safe from her dominant ways. She was in control and everyone would have to do things her way, and that included Gail. She found herself being singled out. Gone was her class favourite standing. Alexandra seemed not only to be immune to her charms, but seemed to go out of her way to single her out for the worst jobs.

The bitch was bound to make a mistake sooner or later though, and when she did Gail would be there to make sure she fell hard. She decided to wait. But as the weeks went on, Gail’s plans looked like never coming true. Her face was no longer on the billboards and the only assignments she seemed to get were stories that would have trouble getting space in the back pages. If things didn’t change soon, she would have trouble getting a job on a small town weekly when her contract was up. That bitch was going to pay for what she did to her.

She had spent the last few weeks searching for anything she could find on Miss Alexandra James. But all she found were dead ends. Even with the help of some contacts she had in the I.R.S. there was little known about her before she joined the paper. Even her personal file had little more than her name and address. Whoever she was, she was keeping a secret and Gail was getting no closer to finding out what it was. She had thought it could only be a matter of time before she had something on this bitch. But the more she searched, the less she could find. Soon she started to lose hope that she would ever have what she needed to put this bitch in her place. And put herself back on the fast track.

It was a surprise to Gail therefore to be summoned to Alexandra’s office to be given her next assignment. She normally just got them by e-mail. Maybe she was going to get a good story this time she thought. She soon found out how wrong she was. After entering the office, she was waved to a chair and left waiting for nearly five minutes as Alexandra read threw some paperwork. Gail finally lost her cool when Alexandra seemed to forget she was there and started to check her e-mail. Gail stood up and stormed over to the desk, slamming her hands on the surface. Alexandra looked up slowly.

“Ah Miss Shaw, I have being meaning to talk to you for a while about you work and attitude. I was led to believe on taking up this position that you were a good reporter, yet you seem to be finding it hard to bring in the stories lately,” she said calmly.

Gail blew up “I am a good reporter, and I would bring in great stories, if you would stop sending me out to cover dog shows and job fairs,” she shouted, wanting to throw in the words you bitch, but held back.

“A good reporter makes a good story, Miss Shaw. I’m starting to think we should move you off the news desk for a while,” Alexandra said with a sigh.

Gail could see CNN getting further away from her with every passing moment. She needed to stay on the news team ‘til her contract ended or there was no way she would ever get her shot at the big time. She had to do something quickly, she knew. Even if it meant begging this sorry bitch. “I can handle any story you give me,” Gail said with more sweetness than she felt.

Alexandra smiled sweetly as she looked at the young reporter before her. “I’ll give you one more chance, Miss Shaw. But if you can’t bring back a good story this time, your next assignment will be the obituary column,” Alexandra said with a sneer.

Gail wanted to reach over and grab Alexandra by the neck and strangle her. But that wouldn’t help. It was then that she decided to take matters in to her own hands. She had to destroy Alexandra James. To disgrace and humiliate her so badly that she would be fired, and she had an idea how that might be done without showing her hand. A year before, she had written a piece on date rape and the drugs used. During her research she had found out lots of things that never appeared in her article, one of which was how and where to get hold of them without anyone knowing. It was time to put that knowledge to good use. She decided to call some friends in the underworld to get what she needed for her revenge. Then it was only a matter of waiting for the opportunity to use it. When it would do the bitch the most damage. She would take this assignment whatever it was and bide her time for now.

Alexandra James held up a newspaper clipping and pointed at the grainy photograph. “This man, Dr. Charles Brown. He opened a new practice a few months ago. He bills himself as the best thing going for stopping smoking, losing weight, getting over old boyfriends, that sort of thing,” she handed Gail the clipping. “He wishes to advertise with us my dear, that’s the point. He has been garnering a lot of high-profile publicity. Read the endorsements in the ad. He has many enthusiastic clients. Rich clients. But this paper does not want to be associated with anything shady. Go see the man. Check him out. If he’s on the up and up, fine, if not, then we’ll cut the ad and tell the country he is a fraud. Either way we win. Bring back the scoop on him and what he is up to and you get to keep your job,” Alexandra said with a smile.

Gail grabbed the name and address she was offered and stormed out of the office. She would see this jerk and get his story and then she would take care of Miss Alexandra (the bitch) James.

“And remember Miss Shaw, this is your last chance. Do it right or you’re off the team,” Alexandra said with a smile.

Gail decided on the direct approach. She had simply made an appointment to interview Dr. Brown. She got in to see him late that afternoon. This gave her enough time to get what she needed. When she did reach the address, it turned out to be on a back street. Empty except for a single door with a brass nameplate. What lay on the other side, unlike the bare exterior, was a well-decorated room painted in bright friendly colours. The receptionist, a tall, good looking yet conservatively dressed woman looked up as Gail entered.

“How may I help you,” she said, with a bright cheery smile.

Gail gave her name and was invited to sit in the waiting room. There were two other women sitting in the waiting room, a shapely blonde in a head-turning designer dress and a young girl about sixteen, also blonde, wearing the uniform of one of the city’s most exclusive private schools. The woman was leafing through a fashion magazine, but the schoolgirl was fidgeting.

“But Mom”, she said, “I talked to the counsellor at school about daddy’s leaving us. And my shyness around men, it’s still not helping. Dr. Brown is a man, Mom, I won’t be able to talk to him.”

The mother put down the magazine. “Don’t worry, dear,” she said more softly, “Dr. Brown will help you relax and get over your shyness. The man is a miracle-worker. He is the best therapist I have ever had,” she sighed happily. “Once you get to know him I’m sure you will be happy with him too, darling.”

Gail felt guilty about evesdropping on a family’s problem. But she wanted to know what type of people came to this out of the way place to seek help from this Dr. Brown. But she had not got time to hear more before a middle aged, well dressed man stepped out of a side office and walked up to her with a smile.

“Miss Shaw? A pleasure to meet you. I’m Dr Brown,” He extended a hand.

Gail looked at the mature man before her. “Delighted, Doctor Brown,” Gail said coolly, taking his hand. “I appreciate your taking the time to see me so quickly. As I told your receptionist on the phone, I’m a reporter for the Times and I’m doing a feature on mental health. I was wondering if you would grant me an interview?” She said with the smile and voice she had used to get her way so often.

“Why of course I would be delighted. Why don’t we go to my office,” he said, and led her to a small room just off the reception room and offered her a seat. The room, unlike the outer area, was bare of any colours. She had expected expensive furniture or at least a couch. Instead, there were only two chairs and a small table. The only addition to the décor being a simple wall clock hanging behind Dr. Brown. In truth, Gail was a little disappointed. She expected to see all the trappings of the therapist’s art and not some plain old man and a boring room. How was she going to get a great story from this?

“I hope you won’t mind answering a few questions about your new practice,” Gail said sweetly. “You don’t mind if I tape the interview doctor?” She said, addressing him by the title she doubted he deserved

“Not at all my dear. Please feel free,” he said with a smile. The doctor answered in his low monotone voice. “What would you like to know Miss Shaw, or may I call you Gail?” Dr Brown asked.

She thought about it for a moment. “Why not?” she thought. Maybe if he felt relaxed he might let something slip that she could use. “Gail would be fine. Why don’t you tell me all about your practice. To begin with, Dr. Brown, you are practising “therapy”, according to your ads, on a range of subjects, including sexual dysfunction, depression and addictions. Do you have some special gift.”

“I merely help people work through ordinary life crises, using a variety of therapies. Such as ...........................,” He began slowly.

Gail’s mind began to wander as he talked. This man had to be the most boring person she had ever interviewed. Her eyes roamed the room trying to find something to occupy her while she waited for him to finish talking. But there was nothing except the clock. So she started to watch the seconds tick by. All the time thinking how she would humiliate Alexandra. Her friends had been able to supply her with some great new mind-altering drugs she could not wait to use on the bitch. She could still hear the doctor’s voice droning on as she watched the hands move. She had plans to make. The bitch must have known this story was a no-hoper. That’s why she sent her. She wanted her to fail. To humiliate her. Damn her to hell.

“Calm yourself”, Gail thought. “You can not do what you have to do unless you are calm”. The calmer she was, the better. “If you let yourself be calm, you will know what you have to do,” Gail told herself. If she was calm she could get what she deserved, so she decided to relax and let her mind work. It was better than having to hear this boring man drone on. Besides, the recorder would catch all he said. Gail started to run through the plan in her head calmly. The more she thought about it, the more she could see what she had to do to make her life right again. After seeing the bitch she would be back where she was meant to be.

She could still hear the Doctor droning on. Even though she had not heard a word he had spoken, she tried not to seem too distant. Throwing in the odd yes and no whenever she felt it was called for as she watched the hands move. Would he ever stop, she thought, as time moved slowly by. She was starting to stiffen up sitting for so long in the one spot just when she thought she would never get away. And she so wanted to get to that bitch James and do what had to be done. If she could get her alone, Gail thought, all her problems would be over. If she could get Alexandra alone for even five minutes she would see who would be in charge. Who would be in command and who would obey. Who would be the mistress and who would be the slave. Gail laughed at the thought. As she patted the bottle of pills in her pocket she started to think of all the things she could do with Alexandra, and how happy she would be. It was then Dr. Brown called her name.

“Yes doctor,” she said, looking back at him, still smiling.

“I think that should be all you need to know, Gail,” He said with a smile.

He was right. She had all she would need. She needed to unwind and get the kinks out, she thought to herself, as she left the doctors office, thanking him for his help. Gail decided to treat herself on the way back to the office. Maybe a hairdo and a little shopping would help. After two hours she had picked up a few things and got her new hairdo and felt herself again. She was heading back to work when she came across a shop for adults only and with a smile she went inside. She had never been in one before and was surprised at some of the things on the shelves. Then she spotted what she was after. Two minutes later she left the shop with a smile.

It was late in the evening when she finally reached the office. It was all but deserted. But the few people that remained smiled as she walked by. Gail smiled back, and why not, she felt good about herself. And she would soon be feeling even better. Soon she would be where she was meant to be. She sat down at her computer and put her headset on and started the tape. Again the doctor’s dull voice grated in her ear as she began to type. The more she typed, the more she started to think she didn’t have a story at all. Yet the words seemed to flow as her fingers moved over the keys. The story seemed to write itself, and what a boring story it was too. She thought it was bound to get her assigned to the obituary column, just as the bitch wanted.

She was about to send the story by e-mail, but as her finger paused over the send button, she changed her mind. It was too late to catch Alexandra James in the office. But Gail realised it was now or never. If that woman got her off the news desk she would never get back in. She had to get miss high and mighty James tonight before she had a chance to move her. The printer sprang to life and the story appeared, one page after another, ‘til she held it all in her hands. This story would give Gail an excuse to go to Alexandra’s house, she thought, as she left the building and flagged down a cab. The one thing Gail did know about the bitch was her address and now she was going to use it. She would find some way to slip the tab into Alexandra’s food or drink. And then the fun would start. Gail smiled as she thought what she would have her do.

The journey seemed to go on forever. As Gail sat looking, as first, the city, then the suburbs disappeared behind her, the cab drove into the night, and all the while Gail could see the cabby steal glances at her in the rear view mirror. Well why not, after all she was beautiful and her face was well known. Why would he not want to look at her? Not that he would have a chance. But he might as well dream. This thought was lost as the cab left the road and headed half a mile up a long tree lined drive and came to a stop outside a large mansion. As she left the cab and paid the driver, she could hear the sounds of music and laughter coming from within.

Gail noticed that the drive was filled with cars and all were expensive. “So miss high and mighty is having a high-class party. We will see how long that lasts,” Gail thought to herself. The main door was opened slowly by a young oriental girl in a maid’s uniform.

“How may I be of service miss?” she said before Gail could speak.

“My name is Gail Shaw. I wish to see Miss James,” Gail answered.

“Please follow me, miss,” the young girl said. She led the way down the long hall past the doorway where the music and laughter was coming from, to the next door. “Please wait within, miss. I will tell Miss James you wish an audience,” she said, leading Gail into a large, well furnished room before turning and leaving, closing the door behind her.

“So the room next door was filled with the rich and famous of the city,” Gail thought to herself. Where better to humiliate the bitch than in her own house in front of people she wished to impress. She was starting to think it was going to be fun. As she wandered around the room looking at the paintings, she did not hear the door opening and closing behind her, so it was a shock when Alexandra spoke.

“Beautiful, are they not? I have a passion for beautiful things you know. That is why I collect them.”

Gail had to take a moment to calm herself down. “I don’t know much about art,” Gail replied as she turned, to be surprised yet again. Before her stood Alexandra, dressed in a long silk kimono, with her hair hanging down over her shoulders and a champagne glass in her hand.

“I know little about it myself, but I do know what I like when I see it,” Alexandra said with a smile. “Now what brings you to my door at this hour of the night, Miss Shaw?” Alexandra asked.

Gail reached in to her handbag and produced a large brown envelope. “I brought you the story you asked for,” Gail said with a sneer. Alexandra looked at the envelope in Gail’s hand.

“Well give it here girl, I have no time to waste. I have a party to get back to,” Alexandra said making no attempt to hide her anger.

As Gail handed it over, Alexandra put down her glass, just as Gail knew she would. After all, she would need two hands to remove the story from the envelope. Gail saw her chance and quickly dropped a tablet into the glass, just before Alexandra retrieved it and smiled. It was almost too easy she thought, as she watched Alexandra sit herself at the desk and begin to read, glass still in hand. Gail could not believe how turned on she was, thinking of having this woman in her power. Some dykes in the school showers had felt her up when she was fourteen. After throwing up more than once, she had run home crying. She had hated the idea of being with a woman ever since. Now Gail was surprised that she had never noticed how beautiful this woman was. She was getting wet at the thought of controlling her. And her mind filled with ideas of how she would humiliate Alexandra in front of her friends.

Alexandra sat at the desk and smiled as she read. Gail sat looked at the glass almost willing Alexandra to drink. If she would only drink, Gail thought, she could have so much fun with her. Gail held her breath as the glass moved closer to Alexandra’s lips, only to watch it return untouched to the desktop. She felt like screaming. Alexandra was ruining her plans yet again, without even knowing it.

Alexandra put down the story and smiled at the woman before her. “You didn’t like the good doctor it would seem, Ms Shaw,” she said with a broad smile. Letting her fingers play with the glass.

“I found him boring and long winded,” Gail said, still looking at the untouched glass.

“That’s a shame! If you only knew how good he was at his job, Ms Shaw. But then again he lives for it,” Alexandra said before asking, “What do you live for, Gail?”

Gail was shocked to hear herself answer, “I live to serve,” she said. “Why did I say that?” Gail thought, and started to worry. She had not only said it, but as she thought about it, she believed somewhere down, deep down inside, it was true. Something was very, very wrong.

Alexandra smiled as she looked at the confused reporter, before looking back at the story in front of her and asking her next question, “And whom do you serve, Gail?”

Again Gail heard herself answer from somewhere deep inside, “I serve only my mistress.”

“And who, my little slut, is your mistress?” Alexandra asked, walking round the desk to stand in front of

Gail.

Gail stopped herself from answering, but it was hard. Just the sight of Alexandra before her made her heart beat faster. She could feel the words fighting to get out, but knew somehow that if she said them, they would become real. She had to fight it with all her strength or she would be lost.

“My word, we are a strong willed one aren’t we, my lovely. What shall I do with you?” said Alexandra, looking down at Gail.

“Please mistr... Please Alexandra, let me go,” said Gail, sweat running from her brow as she fought to regain control.

“Let you go? After all I have done to get you here? Taking over the newspaper, finding the good doctor and getting you to see him. Let you go? I think not,” Alexandra said with a smile as she picked up the papers that Gail had given her earlier. “Do you know what this is, my little one?” she said, showing them to Gail.

“Yes, it is my story,” Gail answered.

“Oh no my dear, it is a lot more than that,” Alexandra laughed. “It’s everything you did or thought or heard from the moment you first met the good doctor ‘til you typed it up. Even the parts you were told not to remember or see. And most importantly, the full list of the trigger words that turned you into what you are now. You see Gail, very soon you will beg to serve me in every way,” Alexandra said, and laughed.

Gail fought with what strength she could. “You won’t get away with this, you bitch,” she screamed, knowing in her heart that she was wrong.

“Strip naked for me, slut,” Alexandra said with a smile. Gail jumped from the chair. And began ripping her clothes off. Not even stopping to open them. ‘Til she stood naked and unable to move. “Very good Gail,” Alexandra said, licking her lips as she gazed at her beautiful new possession. “You look surprised, my little slut. You should have paid a little more attention to that boring little man, you know,” she said sweetly as she began to read the papers again. “Instead you let your mind wander to that clock. It made the doctor’s job so much easier, it would seem. As you watched it, the doctor was taking a stroll through your little mind. Changing a little here and a little there. Making you want things you never even considered. And all the time commanding you to be calm and relax. And you in turn my little slut, believed them to be your own thoughts,” Alexandra smiled. “He moulded you like clay as you schemed my downfall. Using your hate to blind you to what was happening right in front of you. Changing your mind and body to one more suited to serving me,” She said pointing towards the mirror on the wall.

Gail gasped with shock at the reflection that stared back at her. Gone was her flowing black hair, and in it’s place a far more shocking style. It was now no more than an inch long and coloured pink. A small gold ring now hung from each of her nipples, and as she looked down she could see that her once lush mound was now bare.

“The rings and shave were the doctor’s work, as to my instructions,” Alexandra said with a smile. “But as you can imagine, as a hairstylist, his skills don’t quite come up to the mark. So he instructed you, while you were in a trance, that on leaving his office you were to go to a salon and have it styled this way. Which it would seem you did without hesitation. You were then to go straight back to the office and type up this report I hold in my hands while you listened to the tape that Dr Brown created to deepen your conditioning. Once this was done you were to find a convincing reason for needing or wanting to come to me. As you have! But you didn’t go straight back to the office as you were commanded to do, did you Gail?” Alexandra said, reading from the report. “No, you decided to stop off on the way and pick up a little something to bring with you,” Alexandra smiled as she watched Gail’s eyes look with terror towards her handbag lying beside the desk where she left it.

Smiling, Alexandra reached down and picked it up. “Now what do we have here,” she said as she removed a plastic bag from it and looked inside. “My, my, little one, you have been naughty,” she said, pulling out a large, black, studded dog collar, complete with leash. And let it hang from her finger. “You like this, my little one? Is that why you bought it for me?” Gail bit her lip to stop herself answering. “I know you wanted to see me wear it. But I think it will look so much nicer on you, don’t you?” Alexandra said, and smiled.

What was left of Gail cried as she felt the collar being fastened around her neck. “This is how I have dreamed of seeing you, so often,” Alexandra said, moving closer. “Ever since I had seen your picture on a billboard I knew I must posses you. And that is why I paid the good doctor to make you into my dream,” Alexandra said, letting the leash fall between Gail’s naked breasts, as her fingers played first with one ring, then the other. Before her hand moved slowly down Gail’s body. Passing her now smooth mound ‘til her fingers found her wet and welcoming lips. “My god you’re wet, little one,” she said, letting her fingers slip between the folds of Gail’s pussy lips and into her sex.

Gail’s breath came in gasps as she felt herself losing control. She knew she should fight down the pleasure that was building inside her, but she needed to come so bad. But it was not to be! Just when she felt she could take no more, Alexandra stopped and removing her hand, stepped back. “Not so fast, my pet. First answer my questions and then we will see, shall we?” Alexandra said and smiled.

“What do you live for, Gail?” she asked.

“I live to serve,” Gail said without hesitation.

“And who do you serve?”

Again Gail answered, “I serve only my mistress.”

Alexandra’s smile broadened. “And who is your mistress?”

Gail fought down the answer with all her strength. “So little one, you still have some fight left, have you? We shall see how much, shall we! Kneel bitch,” Alexandra said, and Gail found her knees bend as she obeyed the woman’s command. With Gail kneeling before her, Alexandra opened her kimono and let it drop to the floor. Gail’s heart skipped a beat as the robe hit the floor. There before her, smiling an evil yet seductive smile, stood Alexandra. Naked, except for a waist cinching, laced leather corset that stopped just below her lush breasts, her legs clad in thigh-high boots, the tops of which stopped just inches below her well-trimmed and exposed mound. Gail was so turned on by the sight she felt herself come as she fought to catch her breath.

Alexandra stepped closer ‘til her mound was so close to Gail that she could smell the sweetness of the woman’s sex, while Alexandra stroked her hair and said, “Please me, little one.” The small part of Gail’s will that still remained screamed for her to fight. But she had no fight left in her as she delved between the ivory thighs, and licked greedily at the prize before her. Knowing that it meant her downfall yet unable to stop, unable to ever get enough of the nectar that flowed from the woman standing before her. And before long she couldn’t hear the voice any more. She would not fight any more, she could not even remember why she had ever wanted to.

“Who is your mistress, Gail?” Alexandra said, looking down at her submissive slave.

Gail looked up with a smile. “You are my mistress and I am your slave... My body and mind are yours to command... Command me mistress,” She said in a childlike voice.

Alexandra smiled, “Now little one, isn’t it better to serve me?”

Gail looked up at the woman she now obeyed in all things and smiling, said, “Yes mistress.” Everything was now so perfect. It was clear to her now that Alexandra had always been in control. Gail wasn’t fighting it anymore. It was so pure. Her mistress had cleared her head of all its confusion, all it’s clutter. She now knew her place.

“Come little one, it is time to rejoin the party,” Alexandra said, taking the leash and bringing her naked and now submissive slave to her feet and led her through the door to the party beyond. Gail followed her mistress happily now to the next room. And stopped.

“My friends wish to see you, my pet. You will turn slowly for them, now,” Alexandra said as they stood in it’s centre.

“Yes mistress,” replied the now submissive slave that had once been Gail. And began to turn slowly, looking into the faces of her mistress’s party guests as they in turn gazed at her nakedness with lust in their eyes. And she knew without a doubt that if her mistress commanded it, she would happily let each use her for their pleasure in any way that they wished. Most of them were strangers to Alexandra’s new slave. But not all, for as she turned, her eyes fell on a face she had seen only hours before. The shapely blonde no longer wore the head-turning designer dress she had worn earlier in the day as she knelt naked, save for a collar, at her own mistress’ feet, letting her head rest on the woman’s exposed breasts as she suckled like a baby. Looking up, Gail recognised the woman’s mistress as Dr browns young, and now not so conservative, receptionist.

Gail wondered for a few moments where the blonde woman’s daughter was. ‘Til she saw her in the corner of the room. Still wearing her school uniform, she knelt between the legs of Dr. Brown. Her head bobbing up and down as her young lips and tongue lovingly serviced her new master’s erection. Her mother had been right. The doctor had indeed ended her shyness and made her into a happier little girl. Happy to serve her new master as his slave. Gail hoped that the little one had found the happiness she herself had found with the good doctor’s help. She followed as Alexandra moved to her chair and sat down and knowing her place, knelt beside her mistress. Happy that she was to live in a big beautiful mansion and serve her mistress.

Alexandra reached down and patted her lovely pet on top of the head. The sweet innocent face looked up at her and smiled. Gail’s eyes read love and adoration. Smiling, Alexandra knew that she would never hurt her slave...and would always provide her with pleasure. And in return her beautiful love slave would happily make all her dreams come true.

The end