The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Things That Go Hump in the Night

Chapter Two

She was sitting in the corner, looking bored as she swirled the ice around in her drink. I watched her for a few minutes, and she was approached by a middle aged guy in a three piece business suit who tried to hit on her. He bent over her and whispered something in her ear, but she shook her head and said something back to him. He tried to lean forward again, but she looked up and gave him a look that froze him in his tracks. I could see her lips moving as she spoke to him, and when she finished speaking, he moved away like a scared rabbit. Now normally I would have steered clear of a babe like that, but on that night I was drawn to her. I slowly made my way toward where she sat, until I was about ten feet away from her.

The closer I got to her, the stronger the attraction became. I thought I could smell her perfume, but I knew that wasn’t possible from this distance. As I stood there, contemplating my next move, she looked at me and made eye contact. She smiled at me, and I knew then and there that I had to have this woman. I closed the distance between us and stood next to her, in the same spot where Mister businessman had just been shot down. Before I could conjure up a clever line, she spoke to me.

“What’s a nice guy like you doing in a place like this?” she asked coyly, cocking one eyebrow as she spoke. I stood there with my tongue not quite hanging out, blatantly ogling her.

“Trying to get laid,” the words flowed from my mouth without my brain ever being engaged. The room got incredibly warm, and I winced so hard my eyes closed as I waited for her to respond with an unrestrained female fury. When she didn’t say anything for several seconds, I took a chance and opened my eyes. She was still sitting there, and a smile slowly spread across her face.

“Me too,” she finally spoke. “I’ve just been waiting for Mister Right to show up.”

Even in my intoxicated state, something sounded wrong. I looked at her carefully, re-establishing eye contact with her. “You’re not a hooker are you?” I asked in a less than low voice. She stared into my eyes, hers were the most amazing shade of blue, and shook her head.

“No,” she answered calmly. “I am not a hooker.” She took a sip from her drink and set it back on the table. “Neither am I some junkie who wants to take you outside so my friends can mug you and steal your wallet.” She rose from her seat and stood right in front of me. I remember thinking she was a tall gal, her face was level with mine as she stood there, her eyes looking deep into my own. “I do desperately need to make love to a virile young man tonight,” her breath smelled of roses. “And I think you might just be the man for the job.” She took my hand and led me toward the exit. I followed her like a lost puppy, not sure what the Hell had just happened, but certain of what was going to happen. I hadn’t even asked this woman her name, and here she was, dragging me out of the club so she could jump my bones. I was little more than a walking penis by then, my balls having taken over for my brain.

She hailed a cab, and asked me to give the cabbie my address. While we rode, she snuggled against me and massaged by rock hard cock through my pants. I was sure she was going to blow me right there in the back seat of the taxi. I could see the driver looking in the rear view mirror, and he had a strange look on his face, like he was being grossed out. I figured he was probably gay and didn’t like babes or heterosexual stuff. As for me, I was in heaven, and wasn’t about to leave this cloud. When we got to my apartment building, we got out and I leaned in to pay him. He gave me another really weird look as I handed him the fare.

“Man, I can’t believe you’re gonna do the dirty deed with that,” he shook his head. “Man that old bitch is so ugly, she didn’t even show up in the mirror! She got to be paying you some big bucks.” I stood up and he drove off. I shook my head, still not understanding what his problem was, and frankly not caring. All I knew was I had this good looking babe who was hot for my body, and I wasn’t about to let her down.

We went into the lobby, and took the elevator to my floor. I fumbled with my keys and finally got the apartment door open. Before I could flip on the lights, my new acquaintance had slipped past me and into the room. I groped around and finally found the switch. When the light came on in the living room, she was nowhere to be seen. I walked into the room and slipped off my sport coat, tossing it on the coach, and loosened my tie. I heard a noise from the bedroom, and smiled. “Here I come, ready or not,” I called out to her.

As I walked into the bedroom, I saw her with the covers pulled up to her chin. Her clothes were strewn on the floor, and she was beaming at me.

“Well, are you going to get naked and do something, or are you just going to stand there and stare at me?” She slid the covers down and exposed her breasts. They were not too big, but just big enough, and had deep pink large aureola capped off with the largest, stiffest nipples I had ever seen. I almost choked myself trying to get my tie off. I finally was able to get out of my clothes and climbed into bed with her, sliding under the covers. Her skin was silky smooth against mine, and incredibly warm. Our eyes met and she pulled me toward her, planting her lips against mine, her tongue seeking mine. Her hands moved down my body and located my cock, which was hard as a rock and twitching. Smiling, she slid under the covers, and I felt her mouth close over the head of my cock, wet and warm and wonderful. She took me deep and held me there, milking me with the muscles in her throat, making me gasp with pleasure. When I was sure I wouldn’t be able to take any more, that I was going to cum right in her mouth, she stopped and worked her way back up to my face. Her eyes met mine yet again, and I found myself getting lost in them. I knew there was nothing I would not do for this woman I had just met, nothing I could refuse her. She slowly climbed on top of me, still looking deep into my eyes. “You will not be able to orgasm until I tell you,” she told me. “When I tell you that you may cum, you will give me everything you have left.” I nodded obediently as she mounted by stiff cock, placing the head against herself. She slowly lowered herself, and I could feel my cock enter her. The head popped into her tight pussy, and then the shaft slowly slid into her. Finally, she was seated with me entirely inside of her, her ass resting against my balls, her milky breasts hanging in front of my face. With a sigh, she began to ride me, slowly lifting up and then lowering herself back down again. Then, she began to pick up the pace, moving faster and faster. Her face lost all expression as she pistoned my shaft in and out of herself, grunting like some wild animal. My eyes closed momentarily, lost in the waves of passion that swept over and through me. Then another sensation began. I felt myself growing fatigued, my every muscle in my body beginning to burn as if I had just run a marathon. My eyes opened in surprise, and to my horror, I stared into the bloodshot eyes of an ancient hag! The image only lasted for a fraction of a second, replaced by the features of the young woman from the club, but it had been a shock to my system. That shock, and the copious amount of alcohol I had consumed earlier, combined to save my life. Even as I felt my orgasm building in my balls, my stomach knotted and I proceeded to puke right in her face.

In one motion, she pulled back and slid off of me, screaming obscenities at me. My cock no sooner exited from her than it erupted, spewing cum all over myself and the sheets, but not a drop inside of her. As I lay there covered in my own vomit and semen, a figure bent over and looked at me, hate emanating from those blue eyes. The face was neither the young woman from the club, nor the old hag I had glimpsed, but somewhere in between. She took my head in both of her hands as she spoke to me.

“You pathetic bastard,” she hissed at me. “I should finish you off right now for not giving me all that was mine to take.” She let go of my head and straightened up, still looking at me. “But I think letting you live will be a more fitting punishment for failing in your duty.” She bent slightly forward. “There will be others for me,” she taunted. “Others who will want this,” and the middle aged face transformed before my eyes into the young woman again. “But no one will ever want your decrepit old body again!”

“I think that’s when I passed out. When I came around again, sunlight was pouring in through the window, and I was alone. I crawled out of the wet, nasty sheets and managed to get to the bathroom in time to have the dry heaves. I spent twenty minutes worshipping the porcelain idol before I could stand up without the room spinning around. Splashing cold water in my face from the sink, I groped for a towel and dried my face. As I removed the towel, I looked in the mirror, and the full understanding of what had happened hit me. Instead of the usual handsome young guy I remembered, an old, half bald geezer was looking back at me.”

Harold stopped talking and looked at the doctor. “Well, there it is,” he sighed. “My personal experience with a sexual vampire.” Michaels sat silently for a few seconds, making notes.

“Well,” he began. “That explains the apparent age difference with your driver’s license.” He made another note on the pad. “But how did that experience bring you from New York to Texas?” He looked quizzically at Harold, waiting for him to speak again.

Harold obliged. “Well, doctor, it’s like this. After I realized what the bitch had done to me, I decided to do some research on the subject. The internet is really quite a place when you need to find obscure information, you know?” He paused. “It took me almost a month, but slowly I was able to gather data from a number of different sources out there.”

“And what did this data provide you?” Michaels prodded.

Harold smiled a mirthless smile. “It provided me with proof that these things are real.” The smile grew even colder. “And that the victims don’t usually survive the encounter. Seems like me puking before I came screwed up the bitch’s stealing all of my life force.”

Doctor Michaels looked up from his pad. “Did you say “things” as in more than one?” he asked.

The old man snorted. “Of course there’s more than one. Once you know what the Hell you’re looking for, it’s not all that hard to find their trails.”

Michaels wrote furiously for a moment before looking up again. “Well, would you like to explain to me what you look for when you’re tracking these, vampires?”

Harold sat back and the harsh smile relaxed on his face. “Sure, doc, why not. It’s not like I’ve got anything better to do right now.” He scratched his chin thoughtfully for a minute.