The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Three Little Antagonists

Malkey nudged his brother. “How about her,” he asked.

Wallavee took a moment to look down from the branch where he was perched and to look at the woman passing by on the footpath below. “Kind of dumpy, isn’t she?”

Malkey nodded. “I know what you mean but you know me. That’s the kind I like.” He nudged his other brother. “What do you think, Salamay?”

The little redheaded sprite yawned and looked at the woman. “What the hell do I care,” he said morosely. “You two are going to pick someone out no matter what I think so just get on with it and let me know who it is.”

“I say we take her,” Malkey said.

Wallavee nodded. “I’m game.”

One moment, the three little sprites were there on the branch and in the next moment, they were gone.

* * *

Merrilee Taylor turned back towards the west entrance of the park. She loved to take a walk during lunch and the park was just so close but it was time to get back to work and all the while as she walked, she was unaware that she had been the subject of a very intense conversation.

* * *

Being magical creatures, the three little sprites didn’t have to follow Merrilee back. Indeed, as small as they were, they would have had to run just to keep up with her and as anyone who knows sprites knows, sprites don’t like to run. A simpler way to follow her was to simply snap their fingers and be magically transported to where they wanted to be.

Merrilee was sitting in her office looking at her computer when the three little sprites popped in. Of course, seeing as how they were invisible, their presence went completely unnoticed.

“What should we do first,” asked Malkey even as the three sprites watched the woman work on her computer.

“I know,” said Salamay. “Let’s make her a blond.” He snapped his fingers and suddenly Merrilee’s hair was a golden shade of yellow.

“You always want to make them blond,” said Wallavee. “I think we should make her stupid,” and with a snap of his fingers, Merrilee’s hair was back the way it had been and the girl stared dumbly at the computer screen in front of her.

“Hey, it’s what I do,” said the first sprite and with another snap of his fingers, the girl’s hair was once again a golden blond and she once again resumed typing on her computer.

“Well I like them dumb,” Wallavee said and with yet another snap of his fingers, Merrilee found herself staring helplessly at the screen in front of her.

“Well I like them blond,” and this time, Merrilee’s hair was even blonder than it had been before.

“Guys,” Malkey tried to intercede.

“Troll,” Wallavee spat out at his brother and with another snap of his fingers, Merrilee once again stared dumbly at the screen.

“Gnome,” Salamay shot back and once again, the girl was blond again.

“Guys,” Malkey tried to interject. “Guys.”

“What,” Wallavee snapped angrily.

Salamay was about to snap his fingers yet again when he saw the other two looking at him. “What,” he asked sheepishly.

“We’re not getting anywhere,” Malkey said. “We need to work together.”

“Yeah, we both know what you want.”

Malkey stared Salamay down.

“Well we do,” the sprite said sullenly.

“So what’d you have in mind,” Wallavee asked his brother.

“How about we try a little bit of everything.”

Salamay grinned. “You mean something like this,” he said and with yet another snap of his fingers, Merrilee’s dark brown hair was still brown but suddenly just a bit more lighter.

Wallavee grinned. “And we can couple that with this,” he said and with another snap of his fingers, things changed yet again.

Merrilee peered at the spreadsheet in front of her and she shook her head. Her finger rolled over the mouse’s track ball. She’d been about to do something but ... but damn, she couldn’t remember what. Her brow furrowed. Something about creating a chart, she thought, but she couldn’t remember how to create a chart. She should know how to do that, she thought.

She didn’t see Malkey snap his fingers but she certainly felt the effects. She moaned to herself. For some reason, her bra just felt so tight.

The three sprites giggled amongst themselves. They just loved to play with the humans.

Merrilee shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She was having trouble figuring out what was she was supposed to be doing next and what with the way her bra suddenly seemed to have gotten smaller, she was finding it very hard to concentrate.

The little sprites were laughing their asses off. “What should we do next,” Salamay asked.

“I know,” said Malkey and with a snap of his fingers, Merrilee’s breasts swelled even larger.

“Oof,” the woman groaned. There was no doubt about it. Something was wrong. Either her breasts had suddenly gotten a whole lot larger or her bra had suddenly gotten a whole lot smaller. Neither choice seemed all that likely but in the end, it didn’t really matter. In the end, there really was just one thing she needed to do.

“She’s going to go,” Salamy chuckled and all three sprites snapped their fingers and a moment later, the three sprites found themselves perched up on a countertop.

Moments later, the door to the ladies room burst open and Merrilee pushed her way inside. The door was still closing behind her even as her hands clawed at her blouse. She pulled the garment off and dropped it on the floor. Moments later, she was pulling at her bra and she let out an audible sigh as her oversized tits finally spilled free.

There was no doubt about it. Her tits were definitely bigger. They didn’t just fill her hands like they’d done before. Now, they were big. They had heft. They had weight, and they were jiggly, too.

It was only then that she caught sight of herself in the mirror. Her dark brown hair was now a sandy colored brown.

“What the fu—”

That was as far as she got because Wallavee snapped his fingers and Merrilee’s mind stumbled.

Her brow furrowed. What was she going to say, she wondered. She looked at herself in the mirror and she shook her head and then her hands squeezed her tits. She moaned to herself. Mmm, that felt good.

Salamay snapped his fingers and when Merrilee looked up again, her hair was noticeably lighter. Blond really, she thought, and that was really totally cool. She’d always wondered what she would have looked like if she was a blond.

Wait a minute. Why was she a blond? That wasn’t right, was it?

Or was it?

She was just so confused. Something wasn’t right but she was just finding it so hard to think.

Wallavee looked at his brothers. “I think she’s starting to get into the swing if things now, don’t you think, but how about we give her just a little more encouragement.”

“Do it,” Malkey said.

Wallavee snapped his fingers and suddenly Merrilee found herself at peace. It might not make sense to her but then considering how hard it was to think, well, there had to be a good reason for it, didn’t there, and besides, it was kind of cool seeing her hair change colors like that.

The three little antagonists giggled amongst themselves as sprites are wont to do. There was no doubt about it. This was lots of fun.

Salamay snapped his fingers yet again.

Merrilee peered into the mirror. See, she told herself. That was what she was talking about. She’d always thought her eyes were brown but now as she could quie plainly see, they were definitely blue. If one didn’t even know what color her eyes were, Merrilee told herself, then why should she be all that concerned if her hair suddenly changed color.

Salamay snapped his fingers again and now, Merrilee was a golden blond. The little sprite laughed so hard that he fell off the counter.

Malkey grinned at his other brother. “What say you and me finish this,” he said.

“Sounds like an excellent idea to me,” Wallavee agreed.

Malkey snapped his fingers and the now-blond woman moaned as she felt her tits swell again. “Boobies,” she exclaimed.

The sprite grinned and he snapped his fingers yet again and the blond felt her bottom swell even as she felt her waist shrink. Somehow, she just knew that from that moment forward, her butt was going to have an ever-present and enticing wiggle.

“Nice,” Wallavee said.

“Thanks.”

“Now, let’s see what I can do,” and with a snap of his fingers, the last vestiges of Merrilee’s intelligence slipped away. She looked in the mirror and she looked at her hands and what they were holding. “Boobies,” she said again and she giggled at that. If she’d thought about it, she would have thought it strange that she was giggling becase she never giggled but then thinking just wasn’t her strong suit, at least not anymore and besides, she liked the word. It sounded so open and vacuous, just like her.

By that time, Salamay had managed to climb back up onto the countertop. “Give her something else to think about,” he told his brother.

“I was just getting to that,” Wallavee said and with that, he snapped his fingers yet again.

Merrilee was still watching herself in the mirror but her fingers seemed to find their way to her nipples. She moaned as she played with her nipples. She hadn’t realized it before, but she certainly did like playing with her nipples. She moaned again. She liked it a lot.

Wallavee just stood back to admire his handiwork and his brothers agreed. When it came to tampering with a human’s mind, there was no one better than him.

Wallavee looked at Salamay. “So what about it,” he asked his brother. “We know you made her a blond because that’s what you do, but I was wondering just how thorough you were.”

Salamay was about to bristle at the suggestion. His brother should know better than that but then the little sprite realized his brother was toying with him. “You do, huh. You were wondering that. Well, let’s take a look and see.”

With a snap of his fingers, Merrilee’s rather conservative skirt was suddenly inches shorter. Another snap of his fingers and the skirt was shorter still and with yet another snap of his fingers, the tight, little skirt seemed to end right at the widest part of her newly widened hips.

Merrilee had no idea why she was doing what she was doing what she was doing but she was turning herself around and she was bending herself. She could feel her short, little skirt riding up on her but she just didn’t care. Somehow, this just felt so right to her.

Salamay snapped his fingers and suddenly her panties were gone. “See,” he told his brothers, “blond on the top and blond down below.”

“Nice,” Malkey said, “but you know, I was thinking something a little more like this,” and with a snap of his fingers, in an instant, Merrilee’s pussy was freshly shaved, “or better yet, something like this,” and with another snap of his fingers, Merrilee’s pussy was very wet and very tight.

Merrilee moaned. Her pussy was wet and her pussy was tight. She was sure she’d put her panties on this morning. That was what she did, wasn’t it, and yet it was obvious she wasn’t wearing anything now. How careless of her to not remember where she’d left her panties but now that she’d come to think about it, she kind of liked it this way.

The three little sprites had seen this before. They knew it could only go one of two ways. Either Merrilee was going to put on a little show for them by getting herself off right there and then, or ... well, there was always the other option.

It seemed as if option number one was going to win out. Even as the three sprites watched, they saw Merrilee’s hand creep back between her legs and they watched her slide a finger between her lips. It wouldn’t take that much more to have her push that finger deep inside her.

Her finger stroked her clit even as the sprites watched, growing more and more insistent until finally, she moaned as that finger slid up inside her.

There was a knock on the door. “Janitor,” a man’s voice called out.

Guiltily, Merrilee started and she would have pulled her finger back except that Wallavee was quicker. He snapped his fingers and suddenly, the busty blond seemed to forget all about the man on the other side of the door.

She was still stroking her pussy when the man pushed the door open.

“Oh geez,” the man said as soon as he saw the woman. “I ... I ... I—”

The man’s name was Ronald. Merrilee seemed to remember that from somewhere. He wore navy coveralls and his hair was white and he had a white mustache. Merrilee wondered what it would feel like if he ate out her pussy. Would his mustache tickle or would it feel really good. Merrilee didn’t know. All she really knew was she needed someone to come and take care of her pussy.

“I didn’t know you were here,” the man said. “I mean, I knocked but no one answered.”

Merrilee straightened up and she looked at the man. “Oh my God, Ronny, I am so glad to see you.”

“Do I know you,” the man asked.

She was about to say something, she was about to tell the man who she was but before she could. Wallavee snapped his fingers and suddenly conversation just seemed so boring. Who wanted to talk Merrilee told herself when all she really wanted to do was fuck.

“Oh Ronny,” the blond gushed. “Does it really matter who knows who. Wouldn’t it be better to talk about how nice and hard you’re going to fuck me.”

“Excuse me?”

Merrilee was already advancing on the man. “You heard me,” she said even as she reached out and grabbed his belt. “In fact, right now you’re probably asking yourself, am I going to cum in her cunt or in her ass, and you know what?”

The man shook his head.

The woman grinned at him. “I want you to do it. I want you to do it both ways.

The three sprites looked at one another. It was clear none of them had expected this.

“But first,” Merrilee said, “before we get things under way, I think we got to get you out of these clothes first, don’t you?”

The man tried to say something but already Merrilee had his belt opened and when he tried to pull away, she just pulled him back and she pulled down the zipper on the front of his overalls.

“We can’t be doing this,” the man tried to say.

“You’re right,” Merrilee agreed. “We can’t keep fighting it. Not when my pussy is so horny.”

“No, I mean—”

“Do you like my boobies,” Merrilee asked suddenly.

“Huh? What?”

“I asked if you like my boobies,” the woman said.

“Yeah, I guess. Why?”

“I was just thinking you did,” Merrilee said, “because it seemed like you couldn’t take your eyes off of them but I was wondering if maybe you might need a better look.”

The man might have said something but before he could he felt himself being pulled forward and suddenly his face was being mashed down against those tits.

Ronald flailed but just where the hell was he going to put his hands. There was a naked girl in front of him and it wasn’t like he didn’t want to touch her but it was just that he knew it was wrong. He held out for a moment longer and then he wrapped his hands around the girl’s waist and he let his face be mashed down against those tits.

The girl squealed with delight. “Oh Ronny,” she moaned. “Oh Ronny. I just knew you’d love my tits but you know what, Ronny? You know what I’d really like you to do?”

The man would have shook his head if he could have done it without taking his face away from the girl’s tits.

“I want you to fuck my boobies,” the girl said. “I want it bad. Can you do that for me? Can you fuck my tits?”

This time, the man was being let up but this time, he didn’t stop the girl from getting him out of his clothes.

The girl knelt in front of the man and she grabbed a hold of his cock. His cock disappeared into her mouth as her head bobbed up and down on his cock but finally, she pulled her mouth free and she looked up at the man with her big, blue eyes even as her hand stroked his cock. “I want you to do it,” the girl said again. “I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits.”

The man didn’t really have a choice. His cock slid between her tits and the man groaned as the girl mashed her tits against his cock.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck my tits.”

The blond looked up the man, her eyes pleading with him. “Come on. Fuck my tits. Fuck my tits.”

The man just groaned again.

“I want you to do it,” the girl moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum on my tits.”

The man groaned and then he groaned again and in the next moment, his cum burst up out of his cock, catching the girl on her face and dousing the top of her tits before sinking back down between her fleshy mounds.

“Oh yeah,” the girl purred. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Cum on my tits. I want you to do it. Cum on my tits.”

There was no doubt that the man was doing exactly that. He groaned again as even more of his cum surged.

“Oh God,” the girl finally gushed. “Would you look at me. My boobies are covered in cum. Do you like seeing my boobies covered with cum?”

“Yeah.”

“Me, too,” the girl gushed. “I like it a lot but you know what?”

“What?”

“You know what we were talking about when you first came in? You know how we were talking about what you were going to do to me?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, we haven’t done that yet,” the girl pouted, “and I really want to get fucked.”

“You do, huh?” The man wasn’t stupid. He knew exactly what the girl was talking about.

“Well, I was thinking—”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Huh,” and then the girl seemed to catch the man’s meaning. “Oh pooh. You know what I mean. Now look, you made me lose my train of thought, oh wait, I know. You know how I was when you came in?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I was thinking. If I was to do that now. If I was to bend over the counter and play with my tits, then you could come up behind me and you could grab my ass and you could look in the mirror and you could see me play with my tits even as you fucked my brains out and I could look in the mirror and I could watch you fuck me good.”

The man grinned. “That’s very smart of you.”

“Thanks,” the girl said. “I thought it up all by myself so what about it. Should we do it? Do you want to fuck my brains out?”

As luck would have it, fucking the little bimbo’s brains out seemed to be exactly what the man had in mind so Merrilee bent over the counter just as she said she would and she let her hands play with her tits and she moaned lustily as she felt Ronny’s hands grab her by the hips.

“Remember to fuck me good,” she told the man.

She could see the man grin into the mirror. “I really don’t think you’re going to have to worry about that,” and that’s when Merrilee felt the man enter her and from the moment she felt it, she knew the man was right. She wouldn’t have to worry about that. She knew he was going to fuck her good.

She knew what she needed. She needed to be fucked. She moaned with every inward thrust and she held her breath every time the man pulled his cock back. This wasn’t the first time she’d had sex but for some reason, she just knew that this time was better than all the rest.

There was no doubt where the girl’s head was at. Her moans said it all and it was soon clear that whether the man had his hands on her hips or on her ass, she didn’t much care just so long as he kept touching her and fucking her.

She loved looking into the mirror. She loved seeing the vacuous look on her face, the almost surprised look her face got when the man rammed her with his cock, her cum-covered tits and most of all, the man pounding away at her with his cock.

“Oh God,” she moaned. “Oh God,” she moaned again. “You’re going to do it. You’re going to do it. Oh God. You’re going to make me cum.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just kept pounding away with his cock.

“Oh God,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

And the man kept fucking her and the girl kept moaning.

She knew she was going to cum and when she looked in the mirror, she knew she wasn’t the only one.

Her pussy was almost there. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The girl gasped as that cock finally pushed her over the edge and then in the next instant, she was gasping all over again as she felt that cock unload itself in her pussy.

The three little antagonists had gone largely unnoticed since the fucking began and they were not at all happy with it. They watched the girl get fucked and they watched her cum and all the while, they just got madder and madder. They’d had just about all they could take. One by one the three sprites winked out of the ladies restroom. Moments later, the three sprites were back again, sitting on the same branch where they’d been before, looking for their next victim.

“Geez,” said Malkey in disgust.

“Yeah, geez,” Wallavee said. “That really sucked.”

“Yeah,” Salamay said. “Who the hell does she think she is?”

“Yeah,” Wallavee said. “She’s supposed to do what we want. Who the hell does she think she is?”

“You’d think she wanted to be turned into a bimbo,” Salamay said. “We’re supposed to be telling her what to do but once that guy came in, she wasn’t paying any attention to us.”

“Yeah,” Malkey agreed. “It was all that guy’s fault. He spoiled our fun.”

“Yeah,” said Salamay.

“Yeah,” said Wallavee. “You know what? Next time, I’m going to make her even hornier than I did this time so she won’t have time to think about anything else.

“That’ll show her,” Malkey agreed.

“Yeah,” said Salamay.