The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tiffs and the Vampire

(A M/f story written for a special friend)

Warning!! Do not read if under twenty-one, or easily offended by adult sexual material. This material is only intended for adults. All minors should read no further!!

I found her waiting for a cab in front of a concert hall. I stood there with her, at the stand. We were from the west side; When the cab came, she offered to share.

She said she’d been in the house too long, and forgotten there was a world out there. I love that. I love it when the children come back to the night.

We were up to my apartment. She was married. Well not really, but that’s where she’d been. We talked, me on the chair, she on the couch. Over Cokes. After awhile of being nervous, she said something funny, and we laughed.

I liked the way she laughed; sort of the same way she talked—in Texan. Then she stopped, and took a good look at my laugh.

“You have funny teeth, Mister Jack.”

“Do you like? I had them capped. See,” I showed one by moving half of my top lip up. “They’re a bit of a pain at times, since they extend over my bottoms, and irritate the gums. The dentist put up a fuss, but then he relented when I told him I was in a vampire cult that basically was as peaceful as anything else Goth; all show, all black and stuff. I could get them shaped down later, if it was a mess, I told him. Then he remembered that caps were what paid for his Mercedes, and there I am.”

“So you’re like in this cult then?” Gayle asked.

“Not any more. I still go to Goth, but the crowd’s younger, and thin as rails. It’s the heroin look. I find the entire idea of heroin a plague. I have no taste for it. The music’s are more techo now too, and not as punk. I fit, but nothing around me does, if you know what I mean,” I said, maybe lying, I don’t know.

She was still looking at my teeth, so I came over to the couch, and sat down beside her.

“That’s pretty wild. Are they sharp?”

“Definitely. I have some thin latex caps I have to put on them when my gums have had enough. Here, touch one,” I said, baring my fangs.

She put out a finger, but brought it back. “That’s silly.”

“Maybe you’ll like it better like this then,” I offered, bending over, and kissing her on the corner of the lip. Her mouth reached a tiny bit as I drew away, so I leaned in again, and out mouths were all over one another. Yes, she was just a little married still.

I reached around her waist, and we were side by side. Her arms were still in front of her, maybe a little protectively, or maybe just because it had been my move. I licked her bottom lip with my tongue, and then she parted, and we tasted one another. I was feeling the blood rush up to my head, among other things.

I let her go, and we kind of hung there, me looking at her, and she with her eyes closed, waiting.

“I could be your vampire,” I offered, breaking the new ice.

“How would you go about doing that?” She asked, her voice breaking with an ahum near the end.

“Well it’s not easy. You’d have to cooperate. You know, like when in the movies they say a vampire has to be invited in? Then, once in, you just never know what will happen,” I said with a smile I imagined cute.

“Well OK. I’ll do a little. How do we start?” Gayle offered, looking a little flushed after the kiss.

“The first thing a vampire does is capture his or her prey. You’ve seen the movies. It’s like at a ball, or on a dance floor, the eyes thing. Very exciting, but really an under the rug sort of affair, like with everyone all around them not noticing a thing, but the whole room spinning for the vampire and victim. I have a weakness for that sort of thing, one person out of step, but so much more a part of the old and forgotten world because of it,” I said.

“Sounds romantic,” said Gayle, well past her usual bedtime. I mean, she was so sweet, and moved by that kiss. I was too; I’ll admit it.

“OK. Go sit in the chair. Over here. It’s important to do this exactly right.”

“Well, OK then,” agreed Gayle as she changed seating.

I knelt down in front of her, and rested my arms on her legs. I could feel her tense with me there like that.

“Now you need to sit back, and relax as much as you can. I promise that I will not do a single thing that you don’t want me to. I can feel you tensing up. It’s not necessary; I assure you. It’s just you and me, and I’m not so desperate that I’d take uninvited advantage,” I told her.

She relaxed, and sat back, closing her eyes for a second. I could smell her perfume, and feel the way her dress moved across the hose, both under my hands. Soon I needed to relax more than she did.

“Good. I want you to try to make your whole body relax. Your toes, your feet, and your ankles,” I began slowly. When I had moved all the way up her body, I had her open the eyes she’d closed. “Do you feel relaxed?”

“Oh yes.”

“Do you see my shirt? There’s a last button, just below my neck. Do you see it?”

“Yes.”

“You probably want to take a close look at it. It’s a special button. Very spiritual. I had it sewn on by a seamstress just yesterday. She told me that it had been sent away where a healing Bishop blessed it. She said it was just the right kind of button for special people like us. You don’t understand right now, but I had this button put on here for you, before I even met you. It has that quality. It knows all about things. It made me feel that you were coming. You are very special. Can you describe it for me?”

“It’s white, and has four holes. I can see the white threads.”

“Yes. It seems ordinary. Now, when you look at it, the button will reveal itself. I’ve seen it reveal itself. It starts to get a little brighter. Can you see that. It’s like an opal base. It starts to brighten. Can you see it now?”

“Yes. I think I do?”

“This button does that because it wants you to understand. It wants you to be at complete peace within yourself. It is reaching for you with the way it glows and then dims. Oh look. Did you see it dim just for a second, and then glow again?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want it to help you? Do you want it to let it help you feel wonderful?”

“Yes.”

“It’s already doing that. You can feel how warm it is making you feel, can’t you?”

“Yes it is.”

“Now I want you to let it take you to a special place. There your worries will be all settled. If you let it help you, you won’t have to do a thing. All you will have to do is let it make you feel perfectly happy. It’s really easy. Just let it take you to the special place that it knows about. Do you remember a place you liked to go in your house when you were a young girl? A place where you could be alone, and maybe special? A place maybe where nobody could find you?”

“Yes.”

“Where is that place?”

“It’s behind our couch. I used to crawl there, and just listen. Everyone would walk around, and sometimes I’d hear them ask, “Where is Gayle?"”

“That’s where the button wants us to go. See how it worked? It was already taking you there. Let’s go there now. Are we going there now?”

“Yes.”

“I can sense that you are behind the couch. Are you comfortable?”

“Yes.”

“There is nothing to worry about there, now is there?”

“No there isn’t.”

“You are small, and fit there so easily. Your whole life is in front of you. There are no problems.”

“Oh yes.”

“The button is there to protect you. It will keep you safe. Nobody will find you there. Only the button knows you are there, and me. I am safe. I am the one who had the button sewn on. I want you to be safe. I want to share the secret. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Isn’t it wonderful behind the couch?”

“Oh yes.”

“You can stay there all night, if you want. There’s a pillow there with you. You need so much rest after playing all day. Everyone will go to bed, and think you’re in your room. You are so cleaver. I love you when you are safe. Do you love me?”

“Oh yes. I love you.”

“Now your eyes are heavy. You need to close them. I am going to let you stay behind the couch all night, so you can be so relaxed, and all of your problems will no longer exist. The more you sleep, the more they will dissolve.”

“Yes,” said Gayle, closing her eyes.

“You need to stay there behind the couch. Your mind will never leave that safe and warm place. I will need to help your body for just a little bit, so it can grow and become stronger. You will be glad to know that your body will be very well protected, and that it will be very, very happy. You will be so glad to know that I am taking care of it for you. You can stay behind the couch, and be completely happy and safe and warm and peaceful and even sneaky when you hear the voices of those who don’t know you are there. If your body comes with me, you will be alone, and nobody can find you because you will be invisible. Being behind the couch makes you feel that way. Isn’t that incredible?

“Oh God. Yes. Nobody can see me.”

“Yes. When I have your body, it can’t be seen. You will still be in your house, so nobody will know that your body is gone for awhile. Now, your body and I are going to go for just a little bit, so you can relax, and sleep behind the couch. Your body is very safe. It’s going with me, and you trust me because you know I am sharing my protective button with you. The body will be mine for just a little while. I’ll bring it back when I’m done with it. I have no reason not to bring it back soon. Is that OK?”

“Yes. That’s good.”

“OK. I love being your friend. That’s because I love you so much.”

I paused, and ran my hands over Gayle’s beautiful legs. Her body moved and her voice purred.

“Now, my slave, Gayle is so happy, and playing and resting. She wants to play and be invisible. If we stay here, we’ll make those she’s hiding from find her. We need to leave her alone so she can be happy for while. I want you to come into the her bedroom with me, so she can hide behind the couch. She has given you to me, so you can grow strong too. You will certainly like what we do together. We will share ideas, and want to do the same things together. I want to make passionate love to you. You want to feel me too. Of course, you are just a body, but that shouldn’t stop you from understanding enjoyment and growth. Gayle wants you to have fun, and enjoy everything I do with you. I think she wants that mainly for selfish reasons, but you know you want it more than she does, so there is no reason to be upset with her,” I commanded, getting up, and taking Gayle’s hand.

“Yes. That’s right,” she said, as I led her into the bedroom.

“It’s best that we are more familiar. Please call me Gary, OK?”

“Yes, Gary.”

“What do you want, slave?”

“I want to come into the bedroom, and feel you, Gary.”

“I am so impressed with you. You are so perfect. Gayle will be so happy when she hears that you are such a perfect love slave. Won’t she, slave?”

“Oh yes, Gary.”

I took her hand, and helped her up. We went into the bedroom, and shut the door. I put her on the bed, and laid down beside her. My hand moved the fabric of her dress up, as my fingers caressed her thigh just one inch from her pussy. She moaned, so perfectly content with the very real and beautiful feelings of her body.

My teeth felt so sharp when I tested them with my tongue. I kissed her lips, and then pulled away from hers. Those lips were so eager. I pushed her hair aside, and tilted her head with my hand. She moaned, as I moved to her neck. Under my lips, I could feel her pulse.

Her body breathed under my hand as I felt every part of her.

I bit with one tooth, just one small pierce, and tasted her blood. Her breath caught, and she let out a tiny shriek. The sound was so sweet, as was the taste of her pure, untainted blood. I sucked, and drank what became a spoonful. Her moaning grew so strong.

I put my finger to the puncture, and pressed lightly, coming back to her lips, and sharing tongues with my new love slave. She and I explored with passion, a kiss that neither of us really wanted to ever end. I had to remember my hand, so overpowered by the taste of her. It wandered onto her breast, and gently touched.

The buttons on her blouse were fine, but I managed with the perfect amount of fumble. Gently, I lifted the fabric aside, opening up the wondrous body to the waist. Her bra rose and fell, like two Celtic hills draped with new, white spring flowers. I kissed her shoulder, and then lower, and then at the very beginning of her breast. My mouth followed the path set by one strap of her bra, and stopped where the bra’s cup started. She had this fine layer of salt that sent spasms of lust into my loins as I tasted it.

“You want me to touch you. You want to feel me. You want to be filled by me, my love,” I said, not for a minute feeling like she was my slave anymore. She was pure woman, and I wanted her just like that.

“Yes. Oh please. I need you so much!”

“I’m going to lie back, so you can slowly take your hose and panties off. I want to watch you. I want to know that what you are doing is what you want. It makes me feel like you love me when you show me how much you want to make love to me,” I said.

I watched as Gayle pulled her skirt up the last few inches. Her hands went to her waistline, and started removing the pantyhose. Her beautiful legs towered into the bedroom sky like monuments of silk encased ivory. The odd color of the hose’s toes slipped free one at a time.

I touched her hand, after she’d tossed the hose to the floor, stopping her from removing the panties. Then I touched her there. Her legs parted a few inches, bringing me nearly to tears with the way she wanted me. Then I slipped my hand inside, and felt the glorious forest of wild, wandering hair. I didn’t want to touch everything, not all at once; not all the presents under the tree all at once. No. I wanted every minute to be something fresh and very delicious.

“You are my love slave. I want you to think about what that means to you as you take your panties off and make yourself available to me. Do you know what that will mean?”

“Yes, Gary.”

“Does it mean that I’m going to make love to you?”

“Yes, Gary. Please, Gary,” said Gayle, her head moving over to kiss my shirted shoulder.

“Do you understand that I am going to fuck you?”

“Yes. You’re going to fuck me!”

“Do you want me to bite you?”

“Oh God. Yes. Fuck me! And, bite me!”

“I’m a vampire. You know that don’t you? Still, you willingly are letting me in. Say that, slave!”

“Yes. I know what you are. I want to be your slave. I want you to take me!” Gayle was getting so desperate. I really didn’t need her to be that desperate to have me past the point of no return. To be perfectly honest, I was the one who was the desperate love slave.

I rolled on top of her, half up on my knees, making myself so large and powerful above her. Feeling so large and powerful and able to please. My hands hugged her body, and lifted her so that we were face to face. I looked deeply into her eyes, and kissed her with love in my heart. Behind her my hands were between the shirt and the bra, carefully unfastening the hooks, and feeling the bra loosen.

I dropped her into the sheets, our mouths breaking apart. My hands got lost in her hair. I showed her my fangs in their total glory. My head rose up towards the ceiling, and she started breathing with huge gulps of air that could be heard rooms away. Her fingers were upon my chest and nipples. Then I fell upon a breast, just about the nipple. My hand moved the bra down, exposing the incredible breast. I sucked bending, my mouth and tongue working to feel every bit of the flesh.

“Take off your panties!” I commanded.

She fought with her hands and legs, trying to kick them off, but was having a lot of trouble, settling for around the knees. I reached down, and held them tight as she stepped out of the underwear leg by leg.

I was completely clothed, and she nearly naked. Her fingers worked at my belt, unbuckling it, and after wonderful trouble, ripping it free. She fought at the zipper, but couldn’t pull it down. I got up on my knees, towering over her. In one motion, I pulled off my shirt. In another I unzipped my pants. I got off the bed, and while standing to the side, stripped entirely. She lay there, watching, her hands alive, and her body so tingling wherever the hands touched.

Then I came back to her from the foot of the bed, kissing every inch of flesh as I worked my way up her body. For several minutes, I licked at her pussy, being careful to do it very poorly. Another day, I thought, moving upwards.

I stopped at a breast, leaned down, and carefully bit two inches above the nipple. Both teeth penetrated barely. Blood moved into my mouth, and then down my throat. I made my mouth as wide as I could, taking in the nipple as I sucked, rolling it around with my tongue. I swallowed greedily, my cock growing as if it were filling with hers. She touched it, and worked it back and forth to help it along. Her hand pointed it at her yearning pussy. I felt the tip of my penis touch her parted lips. She pulled at it, desperate. I drank, and let her feel the despair of need.

My teeth sank deeper. I was just over her heart. It beat, each beat sending more of her inside of me. I had soon drunk a cup, and then two. When she touched me, her fingers felt so cool from the loss of blood. Somehow, as my vampirish lust took over, I found myself inside of her. She was bucking up and down, making it happen just a little for her while I leaned still. Then I could stand it no longer. I dropped my hips, and put myself deep inside of her. She screamed with pleasure. I held myself there, feeling both the warmth of her blood in my stomach, and her wonderful pussy surrounding my prick.

Slowly I moved. I wanted to feel every minute part of her virgina as it caressed my cock. When I was almost out, I rocked forward again, slowly feeling everything again. She was so warm, and full of love. I never wanted to quit. I never wanted to lose this. There was no race. I was an eternal being. I drank another cup, and caught myself. I had to stop! I took my fangs out of her breast, and looked at the puncture marks they’d left. Her neck had bled just a little on the pillow. Her breasts started, and had taken on poor color. I licked the first of that. I felt so ashamed that I’d not been more restrained. What would it be like if I lost her?

Below me she moaned, and moved so slowly. I sensed her both delirious from lack of blood, and in a world of pleasure from the feeling of my body on, as well as in her. It’s such a thing we take for granted, this impaling. But I took it all in, and let the thought take over. I was inside of her. She was bearing my cock within her. It was so personal, so raw, so fantastic.

“I’m fucking you!” I said loudly.

“Oh God yes. Fuck me!” She returned, coming back to life.

“I’m inside of you!”

“Oh yes!”

I could stand it no longer, and increased my rhythm. I rose fully to my knees. My hands were all over her rising legs, kissing the amazing curves. I felt her clit, and teased it. She came, squeezing me tight with her thighs. I came, filling her, hoping that somehow my seed would serve as just compensation for the drink she’d so eagerly given me.

I fell on her, and kissed her beautiful lips. Then I took my body a little to the side, and rested, sated. My stomach was full, my penis tingling, and my head light. I fell asleep, as we held one another, coming back to my senses only minutes later. My hand played through the hair of her pussy. It was so wonderful, a true gift from a God I’d thought no longer existed.

When the morning came, I shook her awake, handing her aspirin, water and a kiss. “You will need to get dressed. When I count to three, you will wake up, and Gayle will be with you. You will only remember what you really feel to be true deep inside, and that is how much you loved making love to me. No details will exist, other than the memories of our very real passion. You will want to return to me every day. For some reason, known only to the very wise makers of the button, you will only be able to come to me on every other Friday night, precisely at ten thirty. When you do, you will want me to tell you about the button. You will want to be a Goddess at my side. You will want to let me feed off of you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Gary,” said the still entranced Gayle.

“I suggest you start taking vitamins, and eat food with plenty of iron. And do get some antiseptic. You have three very nasty looking pimples.” I put some cream on the wounds, and added one small and one large bandage.

Gayle got dressed. I led her to the door. “You love me like nobody you’ve ever loved before.”

“Yes, Gary,” answered Gayle.

“That’s very good, because I love you too. I love you so much that I’m going to be miserable for the next thirteen days. Do you know that, Gayle?”

“I’m so happy, and I’m so sad to be leaving,” she said.

I didn’t want to let her go. But, I knew of my curse. I had to let her if I was to keep her. It was just one more of those impossible paradoxes that followed me through my life. I kissed her again, closing my eyes to the pain. The morning sun was starting to cut the last of the fog. “One, two, three. I can’t wait to see you again.”

“Oh God. Me too,” said Gayle, walking backwards down the front walk. She couldn’t turn. The taxi honked impatiently. I had to shut the door, or her taxi would leave her stranded. My back fell against the door as I shut it, and my heart could barely stand the pain. When I found my strength, I walked towards the basement doorway, and didn’t bother to turn on the light as I found my way down.