The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

Synopsis: It’s the 25th Century and the world is ruled by a prepotent regime known as the Super Patriarchy. An idealistic young woman dreams of overthrowing it but just how far will she have to go to do just that?

Time is on Her Side

(by S.B.)

Part VI

Time moved so slowly that it was almost as if it hadn’t moved at all, a frozen dimension no mortal would dare to shatter. Horatia counted the seconds, lingered in the blank spaces between them, hoped for the minutes to take their place, and screamed on the inside. Everything was upside down.

She read the same passages repeatedly, eyes drifting on occasions to where she believed the invisible cameras to be. She imagined the men monitoring them, their cold and calculating visages, their brainwashed yellow teeth programmed to spew the Super Patriarchy’s ideals whenever asked upon, and what they would do to her if they all came rushing in for a coordinated assault.

Were they enjoying the show or just disappointed? Perhaps she hadn’t fought as valiantly as they hoped. Perhaps they were waiting for another display of bold stupidity to punish her. Perhaps...

Too many considerations, too many hypotheses, not a single certainty. Being trapped inside that place caused her mind to race, yet she had to remain strong. She would not play their deviant games no matter how much they pushed her around.

When she laid down the book, only half an hour had elapsed. Tired, she stretched herself on the bed, and allowed her eyes to close. Happy memories came bubbling to the surface as her consciousness sank into a half-dreamy state.

She remembered the day she met Alex when he was nothing but a scrawny kid with too many holes in his mouth where there should have been teeth. It was a fortuitous encounter inside a packed supermarket, the first of many in three months. He had lost his way amidst the vast rows of artificial canned food, his expression locked in a disparaging mix of fear and bewilderment. She, on the other hand, was exploring with all the freedom and imagination a six-year-old is supposed to have. The candy section was her queendom, and her authority unchallenged.

When their eyes met, she was reaching for the third shelf to get a hold of yet another package of chocolate spirals. The two-dimensional dark brown logo against the vivid orange plastic was static, devoid of life, yet even then she knew how to make it spin. He smiled as she played with the package and then lowered his head almost as if trying to peek under her skirt.

“I did not do that!” He protested. “I would never do that!”

The memory shifted, the dream grew up. They were in her house now, alone in her bedroom, ten years later. It was her birthday, and he had just tracked down one of those old chocolate delicacies to sweeten her day. She was more interested in sugar-coating his thoughts though.

“No?” she teased, spreading her legs on the bed. “You’re doing it right now. You’re looking under my skirt, silly boy!”

“You’re not even wearing a skirt!” He said.

“I am and it’s black as night, a void into which your eyes can’t help but wander or perhaps it’s freshly cut green like the grass in the garden outside, a sweet aroma that lulls you in. Shall I mow your thoughts, my dear? Perhaps you want it to be blue, the promise of an endless ocean for your lips to bathe, or red, alluring and addictive red that reminds you of my lips and how a kiss from me makes you feel all wet and tingly. What will it be, Alex? What color is the skirt I’m wearing right now?”

“It’s... hmmm... It’s...” he looked at her white, tight-fitting pants. “Oh, damn it, you’re messing with my mind again!”

“Poor innocent me?” Horatia rejoiced as she bit a spiral into oblivion. “What do I know about things like that? And besides, do you even have a mind I can mess with?”

“I...”

“I think you don’t. I think you’re mindless whenever I want you to be. I think you’re mindless right now. You love being mindless for me. Dominance is feminine, submission is...”

“R...” He muttered.

“The word you want is Goddess, pet.”

“Goddess, please don’t...”

“Okay, what’s wrong?” She reeled him in.

“Huh?”

“You’re fighting me today and you don’t do that unless something else is troubling you. What’s wrong?”

The memory shifted again, the dream turned into something else. Darkness spread from the half-open windows to the far edge of the bedroom. Nightmarish blue veins pulsated in the walls, two heartbeats echoed above their heads. They had always beaten in unison, yet one was growing fainter.

“I’m going to die,” Alex said, shaky hands falling on her lap.

“We’re all going to die someday.”

“I’m going to die today, Horatia, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“That’s not funny.”

“I know it’s not, but I told you. I told you something bad would happen and now the pieces are in motion. You already killed me and you will pay the price.”

She pushed him away, shocked at how insubstantial he had become. “Stop this, you hear? Your Goddess commands you to stop.”

“I wish I could...” he sighed, a single crimson line drawn around his neck. He stumbled by the nearest window and fell, blank stare facing perpetual oblivion. Horatia shrieked.

Her eyes opened to the unwanted confinement, the vivid nightmare still rippling across her neural pathways. It was a strong imprint, not so different from the ones she liked to conjure when she engaged in memory play with Alex. It was also more disturbing than anything else she had seen that day.

“What the... Did they plant this somehow?” Horatia mumbled, paranoia taking over. She rolled on the bed, fighting the tears from falling. “Don’t let them see you like this. Don’t let them see you like...”

Footsteps. An alarm. Heinous orders barked outside. The division had always been soundproof until then and now a cacophony of sounds hammered at the door. It was a contradiction, a sign. She was still dreaming.

Horatia opened her eyes again. The room remained the same, inviting yet illusionary. Wells’ book laid, forgotten, at the foot of the bed, its words no longer appealing. All images of despair were fading.

“This game is far from over. I can still turn the board my way,” she thought.

How remained a mystery but at least the deadline was drawing to a close. She adjusted herself to a more comfortable, confident position, and waited.

When the door opened again, there was no madman in a wheelchair to greet her, only a cold-blooded woman instead. Karla wasn’t subtle about her arrival, and even less so when declaring her intentions. That was not her style. In certain ways, the two women were more alike than they would care to admit.

“Come with me,” the henchwoman ordered.

“Now that I’m enjoying being here?” Horatia sniggered, peeking behind her to see if anyone else was coming. “Are you my only escort? That’s disappointing.”

“I need no one else present to deal with the likes of you,” Karla retorted. “Move along.”

Horatia ignored her, lingering in bed for a while longer, both hands behind her head.

“Wow, you’re full of yourself, aren’t you?”

“I know my worth. I also know what you’re trying to do. Don’t. It will not work.”

“What am I trying to do, Karla?”

“Getting on my nerves, pissing me off but the truth is I’m always pissed. Your mind games are a waste of time with me, Horatia.”

“Where are we going?”

“Sir is waiting for you inside Main Lab Number 3. His other guests, too.”

“What other guests?”

“You’ll find out as soon as you get there. Now move! Don’t make me repeat myself!”

“What if I don’t want to move? What then? Are you going to hit me?”

Karla cracked her knuckles, icy stare fixed on the young hypnotist.

“I’ll do what I must, to carry out his instructions. He doesn’t want you dead but a few more bruises won’t hurt.”

“You’re always pissed, all right,” Horatia stood up, dusted her clothes and boots. “I’ll remember this.”

“So you keep saying. Now keep your mouth shut and let’s be on our way.”

They exited the area straight into an iridescent tunnel Horatia hadn’t seen before. Looking back, she realized the entrance of her former prison was no longer in the same position, having turned two hundred and seventy degrees to face another part of the underground complex. Two other cages had shifted position too, but the network of gears sustaining them remained invisible to the naked eye. Other parts of the building wobbled as they passed by as if they were gigantic intestinal walls. The biotechnology at work in that section was as impressive as repulsive.

“It stinks in here, must be all the male hubris going around unchecked,” Horatia scoffed.

“Didn’t I tell you to shut up?” Karla reminded her.

“And haven’t you realized by now I suck at following orders?”

Karla’s move was swift, a fleeting dance of pain. A sweep of the leg, a backhand slap, and Horatia slipped on the corridor, fell nose flat on the floor.

“Oops... I hope that hurt.”

“And I hope you rot in Hell.”

“I’ve been there, Horatia. That’s why you can’t do anything against me. Whatever you think you’ve experienced, I’ve had it worse. Far, far worse.“

“Then tell me.”

“What?”

“Tell me what you’ve been through.”

“Didn’t I tell you not to play tricks with me? Don’t pretend like you care about my story because I’m not buying it.”

“I don’t care. I’m curious.”

Karla stopped walking, faced her adversary head on. “You’re making small talk while looking at all the weapons I’m carrying with me. You’re wondering which one would be easier to get your hands into and the correct answer is none. Go for the knives and I break your left leg before you take three steps forward. try the taser and you can add a nasty burn to your injuries list. If you choose hand-to-hand combat approach, I can’t guarantee you get to keep all your fingers. You can live without both your indexes, can’t you?”

“Are you done?”

“That depends? Are you?”

“Not in a million years.”

Karla spat on the floor. “You’re really...”

“... what? Charming? Annoying? Both? Because I can do this all the day, you know?”

“Stop it.”

“Look who’s getting all riled up right now... I thought my games didn’t work on you.”

“They don’t.”

“That’s not what your body language is telling me. Stiff legs, twitchy fingers, angry frown... It seems I’m already inside you head and once I’m in there, people find it very hard to keep me out. It’s easier to just listen. Listen to my voice...”

“Oh, please... I don’t have time for parlor tricks,” Karla rushed towards her, right elbow up, one knife already drawn. Horatia counted the steps. One, two, three... and lowered her center of gravity right before the impact. The older woman flinched, taken aback by her unexpected anticipation. She went for another leg sweep but Horatia rolled out of the way, using her right hand to rapidly get back on her feet.

The trained military leapt forward, the tip of the blade cutting the air in half. Horatia protected her torso with a shoulder, felt the serrated teeth graze the flesh. Shifting her body weight forward she tackled her rampaging foe, knocking her back four feet. It was enough distance for her to propel her left leg.

“My turn, bitch,” she declared as the kick hit Karla straight in the chin. Despite the sudden pain, she bounced quickly, catching Horatia’s foot before she could retract it.

“You need to do better than that,” she grinned, applying enough pressure on the young girl’s ankle to make her veins pop. As she was losing balance, the other foot described a downward motion straight into her opponent’s kneecap. Both women screamed at the same time before falling backwards.

The sudden commotion in the tunnel left no one indifferent. Two butterfly sentries flew by, solitary red eyes capturing the frantic fight. A handful of guards emerged from an intersecting corridor, weapons at hand to deal with the rebellious nemesis, but proud Karla kept them at bay.

“Don’t you dare interfere!” She growled, an admonishment no one was fool enough to disregard. Instead, the curious men held hands and formed a wide circle around them, an improvised arena for their deadly cat fight. Mental bets came together, and the odds were not in Horatia’s favor.

The hypnotist struggled to get up but so did Karla, the splintering pain on her knee more than clear in her contorted grin.

“You are a fool but so be it. This will hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me.”

“Don’t bet on it,” Horatia retorted, a new trump card in her possession. Karla’s knife had fallen during the previous altercation and, just like any treacherous weapon, had no problem obeying orders from a new Mistress. The older woman licked her lips and drew another blade.

“You forget I have more. I also know how to use them.”

“Use this then!” Horatia rolled towards her and thrusted the knife through the sole of her boot all the way up. Karla lashed out in agonizing torment as she desperately tried to hit with her own weapon. Horatia dodged the flaying motion, hitting her with the most vicious headbutt she had the strength to muster. Karla’s forehead turned crimson red, the bridge of her nose broken in half. Not happy with the first strike, Horatia hit her a second time, skull against skull, anger against anger. Karla clenched her teeth, her lips spasmed, and she bit her tongue. The blood from her forehead and nose mixed with the oozing saliva from her dislocated jaw.

The guards stood, appalled, unsure what they had just witnessed. Karla had never lost a fight before and now she was at the mercy of a most unexpected threat. One of them broke the formation, prod in hand. The third knife flew at him, whooshing dangerously close to his genitalia. Everyone else remained in place.

“I told you not to interfere!” Karla sibilated.

“You can still talk?” Horatia raised her fists to clobber her.

“Foolish girl? You don’t get it, do you?” Karla reached an inner pocket of her jacket and threw a silver cube at her feet. “Perhaps now you will.”

The cube buzzed before four beams of light shot upwards combining into a still image ten feet above them. “I didn’t want to ruin the surprise, but I’m sure you recognize all of Sir’s guests.”

She did. Sitting side by side, strapped to dark chairs more akin to torturous devices from the Middle Ages were Alex and her mother. Next to them, naked and vacant, knelt Lana, head bobbing to the side at the sight of Mr. D’s intumesced cock.

“No!”

“Yes, stupid! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!” Karla gloated, visage transformed into the embodiment of a living hell spawn. “God, you’re insufferable. Little Miss Perfect, dreaming of a perfect Femdom Utopia and putting everyone she loves at risk for the sake of her unattainable ideals! You’ve been given a chance to get in line, something many others never get and you squander it like this? Your pride has blinded you, Horatia! Sir will not take lightly what just happened!”

“Why are they here?“ Horatia held the bloody knife against her defeated captor. “What are you going to do to them?”

“They’re here because our last conversation made it clear you wouldn’t play ball so the contingency plan was activated. As for what will happen, I would say that’s up to you but...” She looked at the butterfly sentries, buzzing, happily. “we ’re already running late and by now the images of this quarrel have reached his eyes. I’m sure whatever shred of patience he still had left is long gone.”

“No! I will not let you harm my family! Call him, call him right now!”

“And tell him what?”

“I’ll do whatever you want, just leave them be!”

“Oh, now you beg... Don’t you think that’s too little and too late? By attacking me, his prized warrior, you insulted his honor even more than when you stood against him before. Lazendorf has always been a flea pretending to be a giant but my Master... the stronger he gets, the more powerful The Super Patriarchy becomes. He will cleanse everyone that doesn’t live up to his standards! He will smite you where you stand!”

“And you say you’re not brainwashed...” Horatia shook her head. “Look at you, your programming unraveling... I was fearful of you at first, I admit, but now I see you for what you are. That’s your hell, isn’t it? To go around believing in your own volition when you’ve just been tampered differently. I pity you, Karla.”

“Don’t you dare!”

“Oh, but I do! It’s not so hard to get inside your head because your mind has already been exposed, compromised, rewritten time and time again. I know you don’t believe it but I can see the threads now. Call him! Tell me I’m on my way and that I’ll play by his rules as long as my family is safe.”

“No. Go tell him yourself and pray to God you can make him change his mind.”

“Where’s Main Lab Number 3?” She asked the motionless guards. “Where do I need to go?”

“I’ll take you there,” the guard willing to break formation said, light handcuffs in hand. “I will have to insist you put these on first though.”

“Fine,” Horatia sighed, tossing the knife away. “But first...”

She turned to Karla once more. “You know, I pity you but I will not deny I took great pleasure in putting you down because you underestimated me. I’m sure you’ll get patched up real soon but in the meantime, here’s another souvenir for you to remember me by...” the aching fist rained down on her and cracked teeth rolled down from her mouth. It was the last thing the henchwoman felt before blacking out.

* * *

Main Lab Number 3 was identical to all the others, apart from the fact it was ten times larger, almost the size of an old basketball stadium. It stood at the center of the second floor, surrounded by titanium walls. The primary entrance was being secured by four uniformed guards and an equal number of flying drones. As for the secondary, adjacent door, an electromagnetic force field was in place, one that spread across the entire division the moment Horatia stepped inside. Though already free from the cuffs, she was trapped again, the enemy’s control stronger than ever.

The section where her mother and Alex were being held captive was the westernmost one. A vast array of bioluminescent wires connected the two chairs together. In turn, these were tethered to a transparent console whose innards comprised of haphazard blinking lights, half a dozen bubbling fans and a slew of processors running in tandem. It was a complicated mess unlike previous technological displays she had laid eyes on which confirmed she was in the presence of old technology, probably less reliable yet equally dangerous. Helming this console was a bald man in a grey lab coat, assisted by two others wearing a light blue outfit. There were more guards stationed on the inside, two in each corner and a familiar man standing at the rear end. Lazendorf was back to his old ways, smiling impishly.

“Quite the number they did on you,” he mocked.

“Wait until you see what I did to Karla.”

“Oh, I already have.”

“And so have I,” Mr. D announced, emerging from behind her. He was parading Lana on a leash, her mouth filled with fresh cum. His wheelchair tricks never got old but the same couldn’t be said about the idiotic camouflage he insisted on hiding himself with. “Impressive. Stupid, but impressive nonetheless.”

“She needed a lesson.”

“So do you.”

“I’m here now. Leave them alone.”

“Not so fast, Horatia. I didn’t bother bringing them all the way down here to wrap things up so easily. What you did to Karla was not part of the plan.”

“Plans change. I’m willing to concede but whatever it is you think you’re doing has to stop right now.”

“Has to? Petulant child! What gives you the right to make demands? That’s the opposite of surrender.”

“Is language that important? I’m willing to work for you, that should be enough.”

“Says the hypnotist,” he remarked. “Perhaps it should be but it’s not. This game stops when I say it does and if I don’t want it to stop, then it won’t. By the way, I know you wanted your friend back to her old self, but it seems she loves being a slave, isn’t that right, filthy slut?”

“Yes, Master,” Lana nodded. “There’s plenty for you too, Horatia. Come have some.”

“I’d rather be shot in the head right now.”

“That thought has already crossed my mind,” Mr. D said.

“Am I not worth the trouble anymore?”

“As long as you continue with that attitude no, you’re not. It has come to my ears you begged already or, at least did something similar to it. Regardless, I wasn’t there to hear it, but now we’re both here so do the right thing and beg me to accept you into my service.”

“Don’t do it, Horatia!” Celeste urged her on. “Don’t let this filthy bastard get his way with you!”

“Another Ryder woman talking out of line,” D motioned the senior technician. “Light her up so she remembers her place.”

Celeste’s chair lit from inside out, blue sparks flying everywhere. Alex felt a mild shock from the proximity and picked up where she left off.

“R., by now you must realize we’re as good as dead here so listen to your mother. Don’t go down without a fight, Goddess!”

“Shut up, you imbecile!” Lazendorf rushed towards him to slap him in the face. “Enough with that Goddess bullshit!”

“Stop trying to impress your boss, dickface!” Horatia sniggered. “I was your Goddess too not so long ago.”

“That never happened,” he shied away.

“Keep telling yourself that.”

“Do the boy this time!” Mr. D commanded.

The console jumped back to life again, electricity exploding all around. A foul scent hovered by the chair.

“That’s the smell of burnt flesh,” the Super Patriarchy’s enforcer declared. “Crude but I like it. Shall we make it more intense, Horatia?”

“No, let’s not.”

“Then beg. Get down on your knees right now and let me hear you beg. Beg for my mercy, beg for my supreme benevolence, beg as an admission of guilt for your crimes against the one true regime. Let this day be remembered as the day as I broke the Ryder lineage for good.”

“Horatia, no...” Celeste drowned in acidic tears.

“Beg!” Mr. D insisted.

“Beg!” Lazendorf joined the fray.

“Beg!” Karla’s battered face appeared in a monitor above.

“Beg!” All the soldiers and robotic equipment around her seemed to say.

“Beg!” The whole Center erupted in a frenzy of sound.

Horatia looked at the sterile floor, knees trembling. This was all her fault, no one else should have to suffer for her follies but D was a sadist and sadists thrive on inflicting pain. Alex was right. They were all doomed from the onset and her capitulation wouldn’t change the inevitable. The moment her knees assumed defeat he would kill them both for sport, knowing how easy it would be to get away with it.

“What are you waiting for? BEG!”

“Fuck you all!” Horatia vociferated, sharp fingernails lashing out at D’s energy bubble.

“And so it ends...” he closed his right fist, the opening signal for the last round. The console whirred, voltaic blue sparked once again, a tempest of suffering unleashed onto the world. Old technology for a brand new dawn, interconnected relays melting away. Death was expected and foreordained. The whole Center going dark came as a startling surprise.