The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tiny Bubbles

by Sylvia&Mickey

Lilah was the last person Adam expected to see on a Waikiki beach and wrapped in a sarong.

When last he’d seen her she was in office casual and joking that it would probably look suspicious that they both had the same vacation time.

“Oh, Lovah,” she’d whispered, “it would be fun to really give them something to talk about. Still, you’d better take lots of pictures with SSS to prove it wasn’t a little getaway for us instead.”

* * *

SSS. Silly, Silly Stacy. Adam’s wife. The nickname bestowed upon her by Lilah when he’d mentioned over lunch that Stacy wasn’t the most passionate woman alive. The lunch took place a few weeks after Lilah had started at the company and, while he found her very attractive, he was a very loyal husband. Nobody was more surprised than Adam when the conversation took several left turns and he shared his disappointment with his sex life with the attractive brunette across the table from him.

“That’s silly. If you were mine I don’t think I could ever get enough,” Lilah said, running her finger along the edge of the salad plate, and then licking the ranch dressing off the tip. There was something about the way she did it... “You should tell Silly, Silly Stacy that if she doesn’t appreciate what she has at home, others will.”

“Are you flirting with me?” he said, with a wink. Better to confront it head on, and flirt back a little. She was pretty hot, and as long as they were solid that they’d never act on it, why not?

Suddenly Lilah looked confused and more innocent than her twenty-six years should allow. “No, of course not!”

Adam smelled trouble until he saw the laughter lurking behind her mischievous blue-green eyes. “Good...my marriage might not be able to withstand the temptation.”

That first lunch set the pattern. The casual flirtation became more intense, and it was hard to say when it became something more. They fell into a masochistic game of tempting one another. Masochistic because it was actually a form of self-torture to almost continually be that aroused and not act on it. They shared suggestive email exchanges daily—at least as suggestive as the office spy-software would safely allow. The game was to say something outrageously hot, couched in euphemism, and surreptitiously watch across the office as the other person opened and read the message. Adam began to factor into his day the time he spent in the restroom relieving tension after a particularly good email exchange. Once in a while he would meet Lilah along the way, clearly with the same idea in mind, and she would say in a poorly-executed British accent, “Good show, Adam! Good show, indeed.”

Adam soon realized he had a problem. He was quite possibly in love with Lilah. They’d never kissed, rarely got to spend time together, he still loved his wife... and yet he couldn’t get enough of the sexually-charged brunette woman. Public sympathies would surely not have been with him if he told anyone that he would have only flirted with her so much, or not at all, had he known the consequences.

Or would they? Lilah quite early on made it clear she liked the girls as much as the boys. He’d never known a lady who could get as aroused by an attractive woman as he could. Not outside of Penthouse letters, and certainly not someone as sexy as Lilah. She was so casual about (and unashamed of) her proclivities that it was like girl-watching with a best friend—a best friend that you desperately wanted to lean over the nearest desk and bang. It was impossible to imagine that people wouldn’t see the draw. “Yes, Adam, we can’t blame you... The woman was unconscionably hot. You’re forgiven your adulterous thoughts!” Surely not.

Then there were the stockings. Oh, God, the stockings! It wasn’t long into their friendship before he mentioned his love of attractive women in what he considered to be appropriate legwear. She asked him to elaborate and he did, while she listened on with a Mona Lisa smile. The next week she began to wear them, often needing to straighten a seam while in his immediate vicinity. The first time she executed this little maneuver, by the time she got back to her desk she had an email waiting that contained nothing but an ASCII approximation of a growl. He saw her grin and quickly start typing, and he waited for a response.

Why the growl, Lovah? Were you thinking of Katie as well? She sure looks hot today! I would love for her to kneel between these nylon-clad legs—you did notice the stockings, right?—and be a good little kitty licker!

And so began yet another trip to the restroom.

The first time she saw the picture of Stacy on his desk she gave a mischievous smile, running a finger across the glass covering the image.

“Stacy is cuuute. And redheads are my favorite flavor,” she pronounced. This was early on in the relationship, but already he stiffened, knowing exactly what she meant. “Does Stacy like to play with other girls?”

Ahem. “There was a time, before we got married, that I thought she might, but now she seems to have dropped that idea.”

“Ah, do you wish she would?”

A roll of the eyes heavenward was Adam’s only response.

“Stacy really is a silly, silly girl,” Lilah said, moving a little closer than she ought in an office environment. “She has a sexy husband like you who wants to see her have fun with another girl, and she can’t even be a Good Little Pussy Licker.”

There was no doubt that Lilah liked variations on the phrase “Good Little Pussy Licker.” Not that he minded. She was also fond of doing a credible job of playing the innocent, which he found even hotter because he knew better.

In the beginning he wondered why they never took the next logical step, but he had the sneaking suspicion that doing so would be the end of his marriage. People at the office were already talking, and making not-so-subtle remarks. If they were actually together he was sure they wouldn’t be able to keep it a secret. At this point he had plausible deniability. He also knew that if she asked him he’d be unable to say no. But she never did quite ask. When it seemed like she might she’d end her sentence with, “But, no, your marriage doesn’t need the temptation.”

His sex life with Stacy got a little more interesting. He was attracted to her, always had been, but most of his new interest in her was fueled by fantasies of her being Lilah’s little plaything. This wasn’t helped by Lilah suggesting that his cock was really hers now, and she was just tolerating him sticking it in Stacy. He suspected this was true.

He still retained the upper hand, though: as outspoken as Lilah was, he believed her to be absolutely sincere when she said she loved strong men. He knew this because if he focused enough on the topic of her being bad and needing a spanking, she was the one who needed a restroom break. He found out early that she seemed to really like when he occasionally disagreed with her and refused to back down.

One of the topics they disagreed on was hypnosis. She was a lifetime fan of the concept, and believed from minor experimentation that she was good at it. He thought it was hooey. “People only do what they want to do.”

“Maybe, but I can make them want to do whatever I wish.”

She looked so adorable as she said this that he had to fight the urge to suggest they leave work and drive immediately to the nearest hotel/motel.

“So, is that why I’m so crazy about you?” he asked.

She gave a laugh “Ah, Lovah, no—you wanted me from the start, and I wanted you. Hypnosis unneeded.”

“So what are we waiting for?” he asked, the silliness of it all seeming suddenly overwhelming.

“Odd that you should ask. The time that we can finally be together is the time that you’ll admit hypnosis is real. You’ll admit this because your wife will be giving me a tongue bath and releasing you from your marriage vows.”

Adam tried not to laugh too hard at the absurdity of her claim, knowing it was just another one of her ways to plant a sexy idea in his head. It worked, too, joining all the other Lilah-inspired fantasies taking up room in his head. If she had a hypno-fantasy, he guessed he’d have one too.

Adam had trouble being angry at her games and manipulations. He never saw her flirt with anyone else, not in any real way. If anything, she seemed incredibly devoted to him, and underneath the quips there seemed to be sincere feelings. When they finally expressed their love, in a late night computer conversation, it was almost redundant. It was obvious they were in love, and in a relationship that was both pulse-pounding hot, and completely platonic, if cock inserted in pussy was the criteria. It was understood that it was only kept platonic by a mutual agreement held together by a thin and frayed thread. It was also understood that if they got together they’d fuck until they passed out, and then upon regaining consciousness, fuck some more.

There was a time when Adam had tried to break off their relationship; it was the smart thing to do. He told Lilah, and on the surface she had seemed to take it well, seeming to understand, but he soon found out she’d left for the day, and he heard gossip about her eyes looking like she’d been crying. He felt horrible. His resolve to just be co-workers, friends at the most, didn’t last long. Even in casual conversations it was too easy to fall back into the old routines and, as long as they saw one another at all, the temptation was too great. It was also clear from Lilah’s continued hosiery wear that, while she’d accepted his decision, she wasn’t going to make it easy.

It was less than a month before they were back to the same routine.

The first time Stacy and Lilah met, at the holiday party, it was decidedly odd. For one thing, his conservative wife looked hot, and was wearing stockings as a treat for him. The other thing was that Lilah, who definitely knew how to dress to impress and arouse, was dressed rather plainly. Underneath it all she was the same, looking at him and licking her lips with a glance toward Stacy at the first opportunity. Even though he knew the sky would rain locusts before his wife would consent to be with Lilah, he found it very erotic to have the two women so close, and knowing one of them would be more than willing.

The party, fantasies racing through his brain aside, went without a hitch and without his wife slapping Lilah and calling her a whore. Luckily none of his drunken co-workers had enlightened Stacy as to office rumors. There was also no tongue bath. Lilah did make sure that he was aware that, drab dress aside, she was wearing hose with miniature candy canes around the tops. He was a little nervous when his two women seemed to be having an intense conversation in the corner, with Lilah pretty obviously hitting on his wife. When Lilah feigned drunken light-headedness and rested her head in Stacy’s lap, giving him a lascivious wink, Adam almost took the opportunity to head to the rest room, but if he stood up the executive he was having martinis with would surely notice the huge tent in his trousers. And, no offense to said executive, Adam just didn’t think of him that way, and moreover didn’t want him to think so either.

On the drive home he asked Stacy how she’d liked the party, and she responded in a tipsy little girl voice that it was nice. “The dress was a hit. Some of your co-workers were checking me out. In fact...” she trailed off with a giggle.

“In fact...?” he prompted.

“I think that Lily girl was flirting with me.”

“Lily? Oh, do you mean Lilah?” he asked, trying to sound casual. “Really? It wouldn’t surprise me...you looked hot.”

She giggled again. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? The thought of two women together, and you men get ridiculous. Yes, I could tell she was flirting.”

“I’m sure she was, dear.”

Stacy slipped a hand into his lap, very nearly causing him to swerve off the road. “It was nice. Not that I would...not that I could...but get home soon because I’m pretty turned on!”

They had a better night than they’d had in a good long while, and he’d be liar if he said he didn’t enjoy it... especially when she teasingly mentioned that she wished “Lily” were there. “Really?” he’d inquired.

She had moaned a “yes” at that (and at the shafting he was giving her). “When she had her head in my lap, I was getting wet at the thought of her face so close to... you know...”

“Did you want her to eat you out?”

“Unh hnngh...” she assented.

“Would you do the same to her?” he asked, thrusting her hard. “Did you want to lick her pussy, too?”

“I... I think so,” was her shy answer, the little girl voice back again, and her hips thrust up to meet his rhythm.

Yes, definitely a better night than usual.

His wife was back to normal the next day, if a little embarrassed, at her momentary interest in sapphic pleasures. He had to smile at Lilah’s seductive abilities extending to the whole family, but also had to believe the wine Stacy had sipped while talking to the sexy brunette had more to do with the matter. He also had to admit that the women looked great next to one another. In lap or otherwise.

* * *

Back at the office things were deliciously normal. One day, after a heated email exchange, Lilah came over to visit after a trip to the ladies room. “Adam, you have something on your lip!” she said, running her finger under his nose, and leaving the distinctive scent of aroused femininity on his upper lip. Her eyes sparkled in amusement and lust. “Well, you do now.” All he could do was breathe in deeply, fighting the urge to lick his lip right then and there. He grinned at her utter depravity and took another break of his own.

When he told Lilah he was taking Stacy to Hawaii, she’d just smiled and asked when. A few days later she mentioned that she also had those dates off, and what a funny coincidence that was. “Without us here, they might as well close down the place,” she quipped. He thought it odd that she hadn’t mentioned having those same dates off before, but did it really matter?

“I’ll miss you, doll,” he said. “I’d prefer to take you.”

“You can always sacrifice Stacy to a volcano!” she suggested. Lilah could sometimes be a little bitchy in regard to his wife—it’d used to take him aback, but as time went on he noted that he was secretly a bit flattered when she let her jealousy show.

When he asked what she had planned for her time off she had merely said she had a few things to put in order, and refused to elaborate.

* * *

Whatever he’d imagined her doing, it didn’t involve her showing up on his vacation. But here she was, approaching them and acting like she was surprised and pleased to see them there. Adam did his best not to stare, although he had many reasons to do just that—including the fact that whole new body parts were exposed to his gaze in a manner quite unlike the standard office garb.

At first Stacy looked annoyed, even suspicious—and with good reason!—but she relaxed when it was clear that Lilah didn’t plan to stay long. Soon the two women were gossiping and talking about the sights. If Adam hadn’t known better he’d think he was utterly forgotten.

After several minutes, Lilah shyly asked them to join her for dinner—her treat—and he heard his wife accepting, though he could tell from her tone of voice this was out of politeness and nothing more.

His brows furrowed as he contemplated this and barely restrained himself from mouthing What the fuck are you doing? at Lilah, but Stacy was turning to him just then for confirmation and he needed to play it cool. “Sure, hopefully we’ll have time. We have a lot of activities planned.”

Stacy had not missed his look at Lilah, though perhaps she’d misinterpreted it as ogling. The other woman’s bikini briefs were quite... brief. “Yes, well, we’ll let you know.”

Lilah wholly understood the exchange, and smiled demurely to defuse it. “Oh, don’t trouble yourselves about it, I know you’re on vacation. I’ll just leave you my number. I’m staying at the Four Seasons, room 581. It’s not much, but it does have an ocean view. Give me a call or a visit and we’ll set a date.”

“Sure we will,” Adam muttered, and they made their goodbyes. He couldn’t stop himself from glancing back, as he caught Stacy’s hand and walked away. Lilah looked on, smirking, with an arched eyebrow. Sweetness dropped along with the shyness, her eyes filled with promise. He narrowed his eyes at her and looked away.

* * *

Adam knocked on the door of room 581. The sounds of the television muted, and he heard rapidly approaching footsteps. The eyehole darkened for an instant, and he restrained the absurd urge to look back through it. Before he could even decide, the door threw itself wide and the quirky smile of Lilah filled his sight.

“Hi,” she said cheerfully. “Come on in.”

He entered her suite. “Ocean view” appeared to be a misnomer, as the only way he could imagine you would see the deep blue would be by standing to the left of the television and craning your neck toward the bathroom window. Still, it was bright, airy and smelled of flowers. And of freshly bathed girl He watched her move across the room, and the light shining in from the lanai made it apparent that the sheer white cotton robe she had on concealed somewhat less cottony undergarments beneath. He shuddered as he realized that the satiny prizes below were dedicated to his preferences... the straps of the suspender belt were apparent, as were the sheer nude nylons. The impractically high-heeled slippers, refugees from a Victoria’s Secret catalog, made her walk from the door to the sitting room entrance a thing of astounding beauty.

“How do you like the room? It’s a bit small, I know, but it was so expensive to upgrade. If I want to see the real ocean I can put on a bikini and walk the beach, you know?”

He stared very pointedly at her outfit. “How did you know I was coming?”

“I didn’t. I hoped you would, but hope is just a fantasy you think may actually come true. Isn’t that what you wrote?” He had. A long time ago, and she had remembered. God, this woman... “So I made sure I was ready for the fantasy at all times. Lord knows what the room service guy thought. You like?” She used her arms to indicate her whole draped body with all the over-exuberance of a game show hostess.

“I don’t need to answer that. You know damned well what effect... that... has on me.” And could doubtless see it was true; his shorts did not conceal much.

“I confess I might suspect a little.” Now she was looking directly at his crotch. Did her eyes cross, slightly? “Well, a lot.”

“I know. Listen, I don’t have time to flirt shamelessly with you for an hour, as hot as that might be. I told Stacy I’d go out to pick up her contact lens solution, and this place happens to be on the way.” Well, okay, so it was significantly out of the way. This was hardly the time to quibble. “We need to talk.”

“Oh?” She looked amused.

“Look, I’m serious. I don’t know what you’re playing at, coming here on our vacation and messing around with my head, but I want you to stop it. Stacy is still my wife, no matter how much I love—” Dammit. He didn’t need to get into this right now. “No matter what you and I feel about each other. Maybe some day that will change, I don’t know, but right now I need you to not ruin this vacation for her.”

“For her?”

“I could care less about Hawaii, you know that. I wanted to go to Vegas. But she loves it. She’s been singing that Don Ho song so much I could fucking shoot myself.”

Lilah laughed at that, and Adam admired the effect that it had on the view. Lilah was the kind of girl who laughed all the way down. He’d never realized that a woman’s thighs bounced quite that way when she laughed. He wondered what laughing did to the shape of her ass..

She noticed his regard and struck a pose, tipping forward in her slippers. His throat made a noise which was either a purr or a precursor to a bite; even Adam was not sure which. “Well, here, let me tell you something.” She walked forward and placed a single finger on his chest. “This is my vacation, too, darling, and I don’t give a rat’s ass about her or what she wants. She treats you like a hired hand, sending you out on errands like this, and—”

“They’re not errands. I am doing her a favor.”

“You don’t even want to be here, you said it yourself.”

“I... this isn’t about that.”

“We’ve had this conversation before, though, although then it was her kitchen tile instead of your swimming pool. And her grand piano instead of your home theater. And she doesn’t...” She stepped forward into his personal space, her breath rustling his hair. “...even...” Now her hand dropped to his waist, the only thing keeping her from being on top of him. “...give back what you most desire.” She looked down then back up at him, waiting for her cue to drop her hand lower.

It hurt to answer. “She does, just not as often as...”

“Lovah,” she interrupted, “I’m not here to make this a good vacation for her. This is my vacation and I’m going to enjoy myself. With or without her involvement.”

“Enough,” came his voice, deepening with a mixture of lust and anger. “You will do as I ask because it’s what I want. No other reason. No more arguments. Do you understand me?”

Her nostrils flared, though anger didn’t seem to be the cause. Her breathing intensified, in fact. This was not in the plan...

“Yes, Adam, I understand. I won’t ruin this vacation for her. But I’m not doing this for her, I’m doing this for you. Because I will always give you what you want.” Her nipples were busily making the subtext of her comment perfectly clear.

He pretended to misunderstand. Unsuccessfully. “Huh. I don’t know if I believe you.”

“Dearest, don’t you trust me?” A nervous giggle, betrayed by eyes wide with potential hurt.

“No. Yes. Probably.” He sighed. “I don’t even know if I trust myself.”

“I would never hurt you, you know that.”

“I do. But your idea of my best interests might not coincide with my own.”

“That’s for sure.”

“Promise me.”

“Promise you what? That I’ll refrain from wearing naughty garments that would put SSS on her guard?” She indicated the ill-concealed lingerie beneath her robe. He barely heard the rest...

“That I’ll keep from sliding my hand under the table and massaging your cock? That I won’t finger myself while I’m sitting across from you, in between requests that you pass the salt?” She grinned. “I promise. Well, all except the last one. That might be fun.”

“The... the last one, too. Be good.”

“Well, okay, the last one, too. Although I can’t be good. I will act good, though. Scout’s honor.”

“You were never a scout. And that’s the wrong number of fingers, anyway.”

“Really? I had no idea. In my days doing Girl Scouts, that’s how many fingers they used on me.” She looked at the body parts in question, then spread the middle and forefinger and slid them down her belly. Slowly, destination obvious.

Adam watched, fascinated, and reflected on the fact that this was the only time they’d been truly alone together since a car ride from the restaurant to work before the flirting had actually begun in earnest. This was by design, of course, since he knew his hormones could be counted on to override things like logic, honor, and even commitment. And having forgotten that caution this one time, in an effort to get Lilah to play nice, he now knew himself to be in trouble.

He wanted to leave, but was incapable of doing so once her hand parted the folds of the cotton overlayer and plunged into her panties.

In delicious agony he watched her pointer and ring fingers each exit through a leg-hole of the tiny garment, and the conspicuous absence of the digit between them made it evident where the missing one had ended up. The way she licked her lips and rolled her eyes upward made it impossible to deny, even had he wanted to. “Mmmmm...” she moaned, reopening her eyes and looking straight into his. “Sorry, was thinking about my Girl Scout. Well, she was actually my cousin, too, but let’s not be... unngh... too pedantic. Besides, I’m sure you don’t want the details about how we would...” she breathed, “...eat each other out in the attic when we stayed together at my uncle’s cottage. Surely you don’t—”

Adam didn’t know when or how he’d wrapped his arms around her, but it wasn’t until he silenced her filthy lips with his own that he realized he was pressed up against her. He could feel her moan into his mouth, a release of months of pent-up desire for him, and she softened against the wall, snaking her hand around his waist. She tried to join it with her busy hand, but the second she removed it from her soaked panties he took hold of her wrist and jammed it right back in. “No,” he growled. “You keep fucking yourself.” She pulled back her face from his to examine his eyes. “It’s what I want.”

She smiled into his lips again, melting at that. Let there never be a doubt she was eager to please, and this certainly was a method of pleasing which did not cause her undue distress. He cupped her breast through the robe as he invaded her mouth with his tongue, panting between kisses. His other hand fell to her ass, cupping it. Every second he would feel her pulse her finger in and out of her opening, sometimes so deep that her exterior fingers would touch his hand. He pressed his aching cock against her thighs... so near to her hand, so near to her pussy... and her strokes continued until she cried, “Adam!” into his ear in an eager, high-pitched climax.

What now? he thought. His hands and arms were ahead of the game, however, as they picked her up and ungently tossed her to the bed.

He was about to follow when his cell phone rang, snapping him out of his lust-driven motions.

Adam stared down at his phone, breathing heavily, as the third ring came and went. It was Stacy, of course.

What he had done and what he’d been about to do now hit him in the groin like ice water. He hit the answer button somewhere in the middle of the fourth ring as Lilah looked on in frustration.

“Yeah, sweets, what’s up?”

“Can you pick up some of my lotion, too? I’m all out, and it’s doubling as my sunscreen. And I really don’t want to have to wear a lot at the beach, wouldn’t you agree?” She giggled, but it only made him feel like a heel. Rightfully so, he thought.

“Sure. What was it called, again?”

As Stacy gave him the details, Lilah looked at him and began to lick her fingers off like a preening cat, suppressing moans but not failing to wink at him. He turned around in order to avoid her distractive influence.

“Okay, I’ll make sure I pick that up, too. Or call you if they don’t have it...I will...I love you, too.” He ended the call.

“I love you, too,” Lilah echoed into his ear as he set down the phone. He almost turned at the smell of her shampoo and perfume and conditioner and whatever else she was wearing that wrapped up together spelled “woman”, but resolutely stepped away. He knew if he looked at her and saw the sincerity—not mockery, surely not mockery—in her face that he would lose himself in those eyes.

“I have to go.” He grabbed his keys and strode to the door. “Remember your promise.”

He walked down the hall toward the back entrance. How can you expect her to, when you’re so keen on violating yours?

* * *

Stacy was just getting out of the bath when he returned, and was happy to receive her new lotion. “Can you put this on my back?” she inquired, and he was happy to do so. It was good to touch her, to reacquaint himself with his wife’s body, reconnect with her. It helped him to forget his near-betrayal in Lilah’s hotel room, though the tiny voice in his head persisted in demanding How was kissing another woman not a betrayal of your wedding vows? Or falling in love with her in the first place? He silenced it: now was the time to focus on Stacy, as some sort of secret penitence for his indiscretions.

She eased herself onto her stomach, her nude form half-covered with a towel, her back bare to his gaze and to his hands. “Mmmm...” she moaned as the cool creamy stuff touched her flesh and was distributed across and into her skin in slow circles. “That’s nice.” He liked the sounds she made when he gave her pleasure, and he stiffened in response. He moved down her shoulders to her arms and the backs of her hands, then moved to her ass, though there was little danger of sunburn there. The noises she made were encouraging, so he continued down her thighs and calves, and back upward. He attempted to be subtle when he returned to her center, giving her an opportunity to bow out (as she tended to), but this time she was willing to accept his fingers in her cleft. He carefully, gently massaged her mons, from time to time riding her wetness up to the clitoris and giving it mild stimulation, and it wasn’t long before she not-so-elegantly flipped over, with a sleepy mumbling which contained the phrase “do my front”. He started to go for more lotion, but she shook her head and pulled him close. “That’s not what I meant.”

Ah. Well, good. He lowered himself to her lips, nibbling on the lower one the way she liked, and she kissed him back with fervor but without tongue. It was one of those nights. Gotcha. No oral, then. Stacy’s signals were subtle, even bizarre, but he had eventually figured them out. Despite his near-need to go down on her he relented, using his fingers instead. That worked to moisten her, though she made it clear that was his only purpose down there right now. She arched her back to push her tits toward his mouth, and he replied by suckling one of her nipples like a newborn. She loved this, apparently, as she swatted away his hand and spread her legs invitingly. “Now,” she whispered.

This wasn’t near enough foreplay for Adam, frankly—he’d been “taught” by an older girl in high school, and the exciting lessons had stuck—but his body was on automatic and didn’t require the extra caressing and tonguing he desired. His cock was completely willing and able to part Stacy’s folds and slide inside... and by the evidence of Stacy’s sharp intake of breath she was quite willing and able to take his cock as well.

A slow, steady rhythm built between them, gentle nudging that intensified into almost harsh grinding of her pubic bone against his, mashing her clit in between them. He kept to the stroking motion—he knew from experience that any deviation, any distraction right now would be the end of the session—and contented himself with taking alternating nipples into his mouth while he pushed into her as deep as she would take him, but not deep enough to hurt her. Finally, her breathing halted, her pelvis pushed up at his for an instant, and she sighed and pooled into a gelid mass of satiated girl. She grinned up at him, thanking him, and he smiled down at her. He kissed her cheeks, and ears, and her eyelids fluttered toward naptime. Usually she noticed when he hadn’t come, but this time she was apparently too tired, and she just commented that she was starting to feel uncomfortable “down there”. Adam kissed her once more, on the lips, and pulled out, rolling over to his side of the bed.

Whir, blur, thank you, sir, he tried not to think. Being disappointed in her stamina was nothing new, and he was long past feeling guilty about it. Her multiple orgasms had gradually faded with her familiarity with him, and nothing he could do or suggest seemed to stave off this depressing trend. Concerned, he’d discussed it with her, suggesting that some kind of variation might be warranted, perhaps, but she’d seen it as an attack on her sexuality and it had just made her paranoid enough to avoid sex with him entirely—and to not come at all during the sex they did have since she spent the time analytically wondering if she was having enough orgasms for him. When she’d told him this he’d dropped the subject like a hot potato—the last thing they needed was more analysis and less climax. Honeymoon’s over, was how he’d heard people put it. He missed the honeymoon.

He grabbed a novel while he waited for his erection to fade.

* * *

“We don’t have to go.”

“Well, I said we would.”

“You said we’d let her know. Call her and let her know we’re busy.”

“But we’re not busy. She’s alone and we’re her only friends here.”

“You’re not her friend!”

“Adam, come on. She’s your friend—or so I thought. Why don’t you want to see her?”

“I’m just... we’re here to get away from it all. That includes people from work. Even people I might ordinarily enjoy seeing.”

“Methinks the lord doth protest too much.”

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“I saw the way you looked at her in that bikini. You want to avoid her because you don’t want me to see you drooling over her. Tough. Suffer. I want to see how dedicated you are to me.”

“Are you seriously saying that you want to go to dinner over there because you want to watch and make sure I don’t ogle her? Do you realize how fucked up that is?”

“Actually, I just want to avoid spending a hundred dollars or more on dinner. I do the finances, remember?”

He shook his head, forcing himself to calm down. He really was protesting too much. Even he thought he looked suspicious. “Fine. But we’re bringing a bottle of wine. It’s not nice to make her pay for dinner and get nothing in return.”

* * *

The first thing Adam noticed when they got to Lilah’s room (other than that she looked gorgeous, and that a day in the sun had made the freckles across the bridge of her nose more apparent) was that she was ever-so-slightly tipsy. The wine they’d brought might be gilding the lily.

“Come in,” she said, leading them to an elegantly set table on the lanai. Three wine glasses were next to the place settings, one with a quarter-inch of sparkling gold liquid at the bottom. “I started in on the wine—I was a little nervous.”

“Nervous, why? Everything looks lovely, doesn’t it Adam?”

“Yes, er, lovely.” It was a little disconcerting to see Lilah be less than in control. Was her nervousness real, or just another ploy? And was that the perfume she always wore?

“I suppose I wanted to be a good hostess.”

Stacy put a comforting hand on Lilah’s arm. “It looks perfect.”

“Well, I can order carry-out with the best of them,” Lilah said with a laugh. “I hear you’re quite the cook. I’ve overheard Adam bragging about it. Men always take credit for the accomplishments of their wives.”

Stacy blushed. “I try. You look great. Your sundress really shows off your legs!”

“Me? Look at you! I’ve spent a lifetime at salons trying to manage the hair color that you come by naturally.”

Adam gaped; he would never fully understand women. Their odd bonding rituals.

Soon they were seated, enjoying their meals, which Lilah made a point of saying she’d selected carefully from the menu of Leilani’s. Stacy, in a bid not to hurt the hostess’s feelings, asked Adam if she could trade her lamb for his mahi-mahi with ginger sauce. Stacy knew Adam hated mahi-mahi, but so did Lilah... She also knew he loved lamb. Sharp of Lilah to allow Stacy to preserve her ignorance of how well he and their hostess really knew each other. His cock hardened... whether at her cleverness or because she was just so damned sexy sitting there all demure when he knew what a slut lurked beneath.” Extra points given for making sure, in a roundabout way, that he got a meal he liked, even though he knew she was not keen on people eating animals she would consider as pets.

When Lilah went to pour wine into Stacy’s glass his wife demurred. “None for me. Adam and I are trying to get pregnant, and I want to do it the right way. Water would be absolutely fine, really.”

Adam had read that women were better than men at picking up on body language. Still, he would bet anything that Stacy, not knowing Lilah the way he did, missed the near-imperceptible tightening of her jaw. He could hardly take the opportunity to say to Lilah that this was news to him. They’d discussed it, certainly, but nothing had been decided; he definitely wanted children, but for some reason he didn’t feel comfortable having them right now, and had put off the decision. With Stacy’s agreement, he’d thought. He wondered if Stacy was just staking her claim on his ejaculate. It was pretty clear she wasn’t seeing Lilah as a threat, but it wouldn’t surprise him if she hadn’t shared that tidbit as a “just in case.” He was also pretty sure that it was the most incendiary thing Stacy could have possibly said.

Lilah gave a bright smile, and only Adam—who knew how her eyes sparkled when genuinely happy—knew it was a mask. “Oh, well, congratulations! But all the more reason to have some fun tonight. This might be one of the last hurrahs. It’s not like you’re going to have a lot of time to relax and sip some wine after the baby comes. Not unless you have a nanny.”

“Oh, we couldn’t afford that—not yet.” Stacy glanced at Adam. “Some day.”

“I couldn’t afford one either—but I won’t have children until I can have one. I know my limits! So relax, enjoy some wine, and the beautiful night, and the companionship of those who are potty trained. Besides, you brought a bottle, and it would be a shame if you didn’t partake.”

Stacy giggled. “Oh, okay. One glass!”

“One glass,” Lilah echoed, “or two...”

“Not two!” Stacy said, trying to sound stern, but still grinning. “Adam—tell her just one!”

Adam held up his hands. “Leave me out of this!” He hoped to hell that Lilah knew what she was doing. Or was even sober enough to know what she was doing.

As Lilah poured the wine, the sunset reflected in the liquid and the effervescence made the fluid seem lit from within. “Tiny Bubbles...in the wine...” Lilah began to sing under her breath, and soon Stacy was joining in. Anyone seeing the women would think they were the best of friends as they crooned to one another, even camping it up a little until they were practically hugging one another in their amusement.

Adam rolled his eyes, but he couldn’t deny that Lilah had a way with Stacy. He’d never seen his wife make friends with someone so fast—friends and something a little more? At one point in the meal Stacy had leaned over and used the tip of her little finger to remove a crumb of food from the corner of Lilah’s mouth. It was unusually intimate. As soon as she did it, she froze, clearly embarrassed, but Lilah merely continued talking as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

As if the females hadn’t bonded enough, soon they were discussing Oprah’s Book Club. If the women weren’t so easy on the eyes, and if he didn’t have recurring flashbacks of what had happened mere yards away, earlier, Adam might have considered throwing himself into the ocean.

“I like Oprah, but how could she have not suggested The Princess Bride, which has the best quote ever!” Lilah said, working herself into a mild outrage as she moved her glass in a circular motion, urging the bubbles to dance a slow hula.

“’As you wish’?” guessed Stacy. She seemed a little flushed, as if the wine was beginning to go to her head. She had always been a lightweight.

“Mmmm, that is a good one. Especially the way you say it.” Lilah licked her lips lasciviously... or just removed some wine. It was an ambiguous gesture, unless you knew her like he did. “Perhaps that’s the second best quote,” conceded the brunette.

“Okay. I give up,” Stacy said, staring at Lilah’s glass with a lazy interest, smiling slightly.

“Okay, ready? ‘If your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches!’”

Adam loved Lilah madly, but had to admit that all of her doubletalk, games, and implications left him needing a scorecard. If he was not mistaken, Lilah in thirty seconds had—without looking at him—as much as said that she wanted Stacy to be her love-struck servant, and that she loved Adam more than Stacy ever could.

“I think about that quote a lot,” Lilah continued, still making the wine swirl. “How some people just love more deeply than others, are able to surrender totally. How rewarding that must be, don’t you think?”

Stacy nodded. “Yes. Rewarding.”

“The breeze feels relaxing. Have you ever loved like that?”

“No. I’ve always been a little scared to.”

Adam’s eyebrows came together and he almost said, “Thanks a lot!” but he wanted to see where this bizarre thread of conversation was going and hesitated to break the mood.

“That’s sad. I can see why you might feel that way. I once loved someone that much, but he was with someone else. She didn’t love him or appreciate him nearly enough, but she got him for holidays, and she got to wear his ring, and she got to take his name. It hurt, I won’t lie, but it was worth it just to feel that alive.”

“You let the woman have him?”

“Oh, she never had him in any real way. What should I have done?”

“Taken him from her.” Stacy’s smirk was perhaps the most evil expression he’d ever seen her use.

“Do you really believe that?”

“Yes. Really. If she didn’t appreciate him, and couldn’t keep him...”

He was surprised to hear this opinion coming from his strait-laced wife, who had always made it clear that she respected the sanctity of marriage. He wondered if it was because Lilah had tapped into her romantic side. Girl talk.

“If we’d been friends back then, would you have supported me and helped me?”

“We are friends—of course!”

Lilah removed her hand from the glass and placed it on Stacy’s arm. “Because true love should conquer all, right?”

Stacy’s seeming trance was broken as she gazed into Lilah’s eyes and smiled. “Absolutely.”

Lilah pushed a strand of hair from Stacy’s face, brushing it behind her ear. “I hope you saved room for dessert...Oh, crap! The dessert... the chocolate raspberry truffle cake! I was supposed to pick it up from Leilani’s. I can go get it, if you two will just—”

“No, it’s okay...Adam can go get it, and...and I’ll help you clean up! In fact, you’ve done more than enough already—I...I’ll clean up.”

“If Adam doesn’t mind...?” Lilah glanced over at him. He frowned back at her smile. What was the brunette scheming about? Was she going to tell Stacy what they’d done this afternoon? What they’d almost done, he meant. Was that what this husband-stealing stuff was all about? He’d just opened his mouth to protest when the matter was taken out of his hands.

“Of course he doesn’t!” offered Stacy. “We’re just boring him with all our Oprah talk anyway, aren’t we, dear?” She didn’t even look to see that she was right. And she was, except...

“Okay then—it’s up the road next to the Fishermen’s Wharf. Ask for Kani. And thank you!”

Adam got the distinct impression that both women wanted him gone all of a sudden. In fact, for a man who was supposedly loved deeply by both women at the table, he felt ignored. If he let his imagination get away from him, he might think the two women wanted him to leave for a reason. And from the state of his erection, his imagination had gotten away from him. Damn Lilah for planting impossible fantasies in his head and making him interpret everything through promises she couldn’t keep. She might have made friends with Stacy in record time, but there was no way his wholesome wife would consider partaking of the rather wicked activities that Lilah surely had in mind.

“No. Of course I don’t mind. I’ll be back soon.” Adam made a point of giving Stacy a kiss, and, when Lilah puckered her own lips a little, he gave her as much of a warning look as he dared. Could he really live with such an impossible woman anyhow?

The quest for the truffle cake convinced him that he didn’t know the half of it.

When Adam got to Leilani’s and inquired about the dessert, Kani looked at him in confusion. “I told Lilah that my cousin over at Six Palms would make her one—she was supposed to pick it up there.” Several minutes later Adam got to Six Palms, asked for Kani’s cousin, and found out that His Favorite Brunette had picked up the damned dessert right on time, hours before.

When he arrived back at the room, annoyed with the game, the two women were sitting close together on the sofa. His wife was quite clearly suckling Lilah’s finger, her eyes closed in seeming-delight. Both women looked up when he entered—Lilah in amusement and Stacy in a momentary confusion that gave way to a blush. Adam felt like introducing himself to his wife. Hi, I’m your husband. Who the fuck are you?

“Honey, look what Lilah found! The truffle—it was here all along!” She indicated the two plates on the coffee table.

“Imagine that.”

“And it’s really good...” There was mouth-gasm in that “really”.

“Yes, delicious,” agreed Lilah. She dipped her finger into the truffle, and offered the digit to Adam. “Want to taste?”

“Um...no...”

“Oh, honey, it’s okay—go ahead. Taste,” said Stacy.

Adam looked at what was quite possibly his fantasy come to life, and did what any man would do... “Stace...not feeling well here, maybe we should go back to the room.” Okay, perhaps not what most men would have thought they’d do, but his world was a pretty unrecognizable place right now, and it wasn’t like there was a snowflake’s chance in Kilauea that his Lilah was going to be dissuaded. And if he’d misread the situation his wife could be putting him in a whole world of hurt AKA Divorce Court.

“Hey, don’t blame me—I had it catered,” quipped Lilah. “I’m sorry you two can’t stay, but I do understand! Why don’t you two go ahead and get a good night’s rest, and perhaps we can get together tomorrow.”

Adam’s wife, who had previously just been polite in spending time with his co-worker, seemed delighted at the suggestion. “Yes, yes, we’ll do that!”

“We have the luau luncheon tomorrow,” Adam reminded her.

She looked, if anything, disappointed, despite the fact that he’d had to fight her tooth and nail to try to avoid the damned thing. “Oh, yeah, right. And it’s reservation-only. I’m sooo sorry, Lilah.”

“Oh, it’s okay, Stace,” was the response, and her eyes glittered as Adam noted her use of his wife’s diminutive. “If you like, we can get together before the luau. The Regency has the best spa, I’m told, and it’s right next to your resort.”

“Yes! Adam’s going scuba diving in the morning, and I was just going to be bored anyway. Let’s get together. Our room number is 1723. Come by around... was it nine, dear?”

He grunted suspicious assent and dragged her toward the door. As they left, he looked back meaningfully at Lilah, who blew him a kiss and looked pretty and innocent.

All the way home, Stacy gave the distinct impression that there were two people in their marriage in love with Lilah. When, finally in bed, he reached for her—expecting a repeat of the post-holiday party fuckfest—she muttered something about it not being a good idea. Which was not merely odd but also frustrating, because later that night, when she must have thought he’d fallen asleep, he got the distinct impression that she was masturbating. He didn’t have to wonder too hard who she was thinking about. He was thinking about the same person, and wondering what her game was.

* * *

Adam awoke to the sound of the shower, and a glance at the clock told him he wouldn’t have time to ask Stacy about the events of the night before. Or to eat breakfast, for that matter—his scuba lessons were only fifteen minutes from now. He grabbed his swimsuit off the towel rack, poked his head into the shower for a kiss and a farewell, and high-tailed it out to the beach where the instructor and the other two students waited.

After gearing up and half an hour of safety training and practicing exhaling with the mask on, the four of them slipped into the surf and started the short trip to the deeper water. The bottom dropped quickly not far from the shore, and the instructor led them down slowly to a large volcanic rock wedged deep into the sand about thirty feet underwater, if Adam was any judge. Which of course he wasn’t.

A head-sized octopus, startled at the intrusion, spurted off into the deeper water, leaving behind a cloud of ugly blackness which was probably not waste but which Adam avoided on principle. It was fascinating to watch it move, and one of the other students made off in pursuit until stopped by the instructor. In the meantime, Adam scouted around the rock for other beasts of the deep. He found the prickly mass of a sea urchin—he’d seen them before, but dry and dead. This one was presumably alive.

A theory which was tested as the instructor handed it to each of them in turn. When Adam’s chance came, he was spooked when the thing grabbed him back with twenty or thirty tiny black appendages. He tried to set it down, but had to shake it to get loose, actually ripping out several of the thing’s... tongues, he guessed they were... in the process. He felt bad about it, at that realization; he had a lot of respect for tongues, really. Sorry, buddy. You just put your tongues in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After a few more minor illustrations of undersea life, the instructor made it clear that their forty-five minutes were up, and that they needed to follow him back. Adam had a problem re-equalizing his internal pressure the way he’d been shown: blowing out hard with his nose didn’t pop his ears as expected. It had worked on the way down without a hitch, but on the way up it was only successful every other time or so. As a result, when he surfaced one ear was full of water and he couldn’t hear out of it to save his life. He tipped the instructor and headed back to the hotel room somewhat disoriented.

The first thing he noticed on his return was that the shower was still on. Did Stacy forget to turn it off, or... had she fallen and hit her head? Adam spun through the sitting room of the suite en route to the bathroom... only to find Lilah sitting on the edge of the bed, looking interestedly at the bathroom door. From within came the humming sound of his wife’s voice:

So here’s to the ginger lei
I give to you today
And here’s a kiss that will not fade away.

Or something like that. His good ear was on the opposite side to the door. “Would you like a lay, too?” Lilah asked, quirking her lips. “It’s not made of ginger, I assure you. Though it has much in common with sugar and spice and all things nice.”

“You have no idea.” She scooted over to give him room, and he took advantage of the situation by bouncing up against her as he flopped down nearby.

Adam laid back on the bed, propping himself up on his pillow. A pillow case which, though freshly provided by the maids last night, now reeked of female arousal. And the dampness wasn’t totally residue from his own wet hair, he’d wager. Lilah sat on the edge of the bed, looking like the cat who had eaten the canary.

“Lilah, have you lost your mind?” he hissed at her. “Fingering yourself on my fucking pillow? If I can smell it, so can Stacy!”

Lilah smiled. “That would be an odd thing to do, wouldn’t it?” She slithered up the bed to meet his eyes with her own and delicately slid her fingers up his arm and neck and under his nose. Adam glanced at the bathroom door in paranoia, but the shower was still running at full blast. “Tell me, do women have a unique taste and smell—different from one another?”

Adam tried not to inhale; still the aroma couldn’t be ignored. “Yes.”

Lilah ran a slender digit along Adam’s upper lip, in a dazzling replay of the game she’d played in their office months ago. “So, in theory, I would smell different from Stacy, and she from me?” She was getting more daring now with her teasing, and situated her cleft over his engorged but shorts-hidden erection. She pressed down on him, and at the same time dipped her finger into his mouth.

He ran his tongue all around her finger, desiring to taste the source... then remembered in a fit of sanity who was ten feet away. He grabbed her arm hard and pulled it down to her side, trapping it there as she struggled. “Enough teasing. What are you getting at, and what happened last night, for that matter?”

That was, of course, the moment the shower stopped. “Sweetie, could you get me a towel?” came the query from behind the door. Amusement and perhaps a small amount of sexual frustration tainted Lilah’s eyes as he rolled out from under her and toward the bathroom. He glanced back to see her propped up on one elbow on the bed, watching him with interest. “Yeah, sure. Coming!”

“Almost,” she mouthed at him, grinning, and then scrambled back to the sitting room chair before the door opened.

“Oh, honey, I didn’t know you were home, yet.” She smiled and grabbed the requested towel. “Thanks!”

“Feeling the need to be extra clean?” he inquired.

“What? Oh, well, yeah, we were going to go to the spa, but then there was a waiting list to get the hot mud treatment, and I didn’t really want the hot oil one, so me and Lilah just came back here and talked instead. And being outside made me all sweaty, and so I decided I would take another shower.”

“I see.”

Stacy grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her hair, then strutted out to the bedroom, remarkably unconcerned with her lack of proper apparel.

“Oh, good, you’re still here,” Stacy said on seeing Lilah. “Adam didn’t scare you away.”

“Of course not. I like Adam.”

A titter. “Me, too. But you have to admit sometimes he can be pretty frightening.”

Adam decided to stop this before Lilah, who was obviously about to speak, said something about the size of his penis or something. Which was not at all frightening, much to his own regret, but still... “Well, I’m glad you’re clean and ready to go to the luncheon. It starts in half an hour.”

Stacy looked tired at this reminder. “Oh, yeah.” She glanced Lilahward. “Honey, I was just telling Lilah... it’s way too hot out there.”

“Well, it’s Hawaii.”

“Yes, I know, and most days it’s been fine, but today I just don’t feel up to it.”

“Stace, we paid like... I don’t even want to think about what we paid for this idi—this great privilege. And you want to blow it off?”

“No, you’re right, of course. We might as well get our money’s worth. You should take Lilah.”

“Wha—”

“I couldn’t dream of taking your place.”

“No, Lilah, it’s okay. I’m just going to get some well-needed rest. I think last night’s wine affected me funny. I don’t have a headache, but I think I might be a teensy bit hung over.”

“Dear, if you don’t want to go, I don’t—” I don’t have the strength to resist doing terrible, awful, marriage-violating things? Perhaps that was not the right thing to say. “Lilah probably hates luaus, right, Lilah? The roasting of the pig, and all.” He looked at her pointedly.

“Oh, it’s okay,” Stacy returned, “there’s all kinds of vegetable treats there, I remember from the menu. I guess it does sound all right, if you’re okay with it, Stace...”

“Oh, sure, sweetheart, Adam will be the perfect gentleman. Or if he’s not, just don’t tell me: I’d rather not know.” She laughed, and Lilah laughed... and his own laugh was audibly false, but Stacy was oblivious. “I’m going to nap, now. You two go on.”

“I have to change,” Adam responded, swearing beneath his breath. He grabbed a nice pair of shorts and a flowery shirt selected days ago for the occasion, and took both into the bathroom to disrobe. This was it, then, he knew. He would be alone with Lilah for hours, and there was no way in hell he’d be able to keep his hands, his lips, his cock off her. The thought terrified him, but the difficulty he had putting his shorts on was a tip-off that the thought thrilled him as well. Dammit.

He exited the bathroom once more to find Lilah whispering something to Stacy, then patting her on the head and standing up. “Ready to escort me to the ball, Adam?”

He grunted a reply.

“All right, then. Stace, sweetie, you will have pleasant dreams, I’m sure.”

Stacy was already dozing, her eyes closed completely. “’ava good time,” she murmured. “Say ‘hi’ to the pig.”

And they left—theoretically, at least—on their way to the luau.

* * *

Of course they didn’t go anywhere near the place. They went straight to Lilah’s hotel without even discussing it—or anything else, for that matter..She walked briskly and deliberately to the elevator, her thin cotton skirt flouncing around her thighs and providing enticing glimpses above its hem, and he followed as if magnetized.

The elderly couple on the elevator prevented his hands from being all over her; he contented himself with gently rubbing the backs of his knuckles against the outside of her leg. Only an acceleration in her breathing gave any evidence she noticed his flesh touching hers.

The fifth floor arrived soon enough, and she fumbled with the key card, failing twice to open the door and cursing under her breath each time. Her breath sizzled inward as he placed his burning, solid hand over hers and slowly, deliberately activated the lock, permitting her to open the latch. He pushed her inside more roughly than he intended to and locked the deadbolt behind him. She flinched with every click of the mechanism.

With no smile or even amusement evident, he grabbed her wrist before she got to the couch and pulled her to him, grabbing a fistful of her hair with the other hand and drawing her mouth to his with an urgency that drew blood from her lower lip. The salty fluid only added to his passion, and to hers. He crushed her frame to him, feeling the soft curves of her body against the muscles of his chest, his abdomen, his legs. All he had wanted... all his.

He pushed her against the wall and shredded the front of her blouse, and the cute peekaboo of her nipples through the white material was replaced with vivid, swollen patches of succulence. Her chest heaved with the force of her breathing, and the bounce of her tits showed their perfect form off to best effect. Adam dipped his head to take them in his mouth, and Lilah’s moan escaped through her teeth before his tongue had even taken its first stroke. Her thighs parted in anticipation and lust, as she slid her hand down past his beltline and into his shorts. Her hand wrapped around his cock, tightly possessive, and she panted with emotion at finally holding it in her grasp.

With a snarl of lust he kissed her once more, fiercely, and pressed her shoulders down with a force that surprised him. Her knees buckled without resistance, and she tore his shorts down to take him in her mouth, emitting a high-pitched moan as she did so. She licked under the glans with gentle but urgent strokes, taking the loose flesh there in her lips and squeezing it mercilessly between them. Soon enough, though, she stopped teasing and took him fully into her throat, grabbing his ass for leverage as she plunged him as deep into her as he would go. He felt himself pulse against the muscles in her tongue and neck as she swept him out and in, out and in, and it was with a low cry he erupted into her at last, spilling his come into the woman he loved and lusted more than any other.

She looked up at him in excitement and something like thankfulness as he withdrew; her eyes shone with tears, but had he not just orgasmed he would have now, noticing that her skirt and the swimsuit beneath were plastered to her body in a dampness that could have only one source. A source which drew him like a drug.

He joined her on the floor, his passion undimmed by the slight droop of his sated cock. He’d been waiting to taste Lilah since the day she’d first shown an interest, and her roundabout ways of getting her scent near his nose and mouth had tormented him like nothing else. Now he was finally able to feast on the source, and he pushed aside the sopping panties in his quest to consume her.

Her moan was exquisite to him, as was the way she threw her head back as he impaled her on his tongue. There was no need for him to build her passion slowly—she was already ready to come after her own oral explorations, but still he teased at her, not permitting her to explode yet because he was enjoying himself too immensely to be done so quickly. Her taste filled his senses, her smell overwhelmed his brain, and his cock solidified beneath him once more, a dull need that throbbed achingly so soon after his balls had been emptied. Her fingers circled around the back of his head as he dove into her, his lips affixed to her pussy and his tongue dancing around her pearl. When she pulled him close in a fit of passion that seemed like rage, he cupped her ass in his hands and sucked her entire clit into his mouth, twisting it from side to side with the back of his tongue. This caused an ear-splitting, breath-held silence which was shattered by a strangled yell which sounded like it was torn from her throat. Her hips bucked for almost a full minute, then bucked again when he plunged his tongue deep into her hole and writhed it around her interior walls.

It wasn’t until she dragged him away up to her mouth that he would stop eating her, but when she licked his face and whispered that she liked the taste better somehow when it was on his face, he picked her up, bent her over the arm of the couch, and drove into her from behind with his revived cock, not knowing or caring if she’d recovered enough to want this yet. His need was too great, and her cunt too ready, for him to do anything but thrust into her and hope that somehow his passion...his lust...his love would be transmitted to her through the irresistible, powerful fucking he was forced by the animal inside him to give her.

He need not have worried; she came from this maltreatment. Came hard, ass thrusting back at him, screaming like a banshee for more, for him to fill her again and again, for him to make her pussy his. Now and forever. Locked in, nearly on automatic, this penetrated his consciousness and he plunged into her deep, coating the inside of her womb with his sticky spunk.

He collapsed on her, half-exhausted, and didn’t intend to fuck her again for a good solid hour. But her insatiable masturbation and the smearing of her own pussy juice on her face eventually awoke his sleeping cock and his resolve didn’t last past twenty-five minutes.

His cock, this time, lasted as long as she did. And, he was surprised to note as she fell asleep after what seemed uncountable climaxes, even longer. He didn’t try to wake her, but still took his pleasure in her once more as she drifted off, and then fell asleep spooning her, never bothering to pull out.

* * *

He awoke to a silent and darkened room, and struggled for a couple seconds to remember it was his hotel. Stacy wasn’t there with him, and her side of the bed wasn’t even warm. And it was... he checked the clock... two in the morning. What the hell?

Earlier that evening, he’d been equally disoriented to find himself waking up in Lilah’s bed. She’d been singing a showtune he half-recognized as she showered, and he had smiled to hear it. Her voice was untrained but nice. He could get used to this.

That was when he’d realized that the sun was going down, and that the lunchtime luau ought to be over by now. And that he had reeked of sex to the point where Stacy couldn’t help but notice. He’d jumped into the shower, causing Lilah to emit a cute little shriek and to spray him in the face with the massage-head.

She had giggled and welcomed him in. “Come here, Lovah. I’ll wet you down. Or something to do with wet.” She’d glanced below his waist, licking her lips. “And down.”

“No time for fun, sweetheart. I’m way late.” He had grabbed the hotel shampoo and scrubbed it into all his hair, but most especially the pubic.

She’d pouted, but conceded the point. “Well, okay. But you get away with this only because I got some special Adam-love while you were sleeping?” At his raised eyebrow and glance down at his cock, she had added, “Well, you weren’t using it. Besides, I could tell you had done the same. Sauce for the goose. Mmmm... and such sauce!”

He’d laughed, then, at her comments and her antics and at the way she made him feel. He had kissed her, deeply and with no hint of lust, much to his own surprise. She’d returned the fervor, then sprayed him down until he was certain he was less musky. He had exited the shower, though she had remained in, continuing to wash. He’d watched her through the glass as she cleaned herself, a voyeur to her fingers and palms and their journey from stickiness and sweat to fresh-smelling girl.

He’d sighed, drawing on his clothes, and had ducked his head into the shower once more for a kiss goodbye. “I’ll see you soon. Don’t know when, but I’ll figure something out. This... I don’t know what we’re doing, but it’s wonderful and... there’s a lot to talk about. I love you.”

“I know,” she’d replied, smiling sadly. “I love you, too. I’m sure it will be soon.”

And he’d let himself out. He’d let the heat of the day dry his hair and walked into his own resort suite to find Stacy asleep on their bed, the shades drawn. Thankful he hadn’t had to answer any questions about the luau (or lack thereof), he’d crashed next to her and let the oblivion of sleep stop his worrying.

Now, however, he was worried once more. Where was Stacy, at this hour of the night? Did she suspect? Had he forgotten something? Had she found something telltale in his effects? He couldn’t imagine anything, unless she had some bizarre woman-sense that let her smell Lilah on him...on his breath, maybe. He flipped on the light, verifying that she was neither in the sitting room or the bathroom, and seeing that her stuff was all still here.

It was then that he noticed the message lamp lit on the phone.

He struggled with the inane instructions on how to access their voice mail, and finally the message came forth.

“Hi, honey, you were sleeping so nicely that I didn’t want to wake you. Lilah told me you’d had a lot to drink at the luau, so I guess I’m not surprised.” She giggled in a voice that implied she was not totally sober herself. “Lilah and I decided to go out for a girls’ night out, and I’m just calling so you don’t worry about us. We’re out and about in Honolulu, and we won’t be home late.” He heard Lilah’s voice in the background, and Stacy’s laughter in response. “Well, not too late, anyway. Bye!” The time stamp was ten forty-five. Three and a half hours ago.

There was another message, an hour or so ago. He had no idea how he’d slept through it, but perhaps it had at least made him restless and resulted in him waking up eventually. This time it was Lilah’s silky voice, and the background noise was minimal.

“Hello, Lovah. Do you know how the beach curves around that rocky bend near the Hyatt? Well, Stacy and I found the most charming grotto over here. I don’t think we’re the first to have found it, but we do have it all to ourselves right now. Unfortunately, she’s in no condition to climb back up to the path, so why don’t you come and help me with her. If not, I guess I’ll just stay here with her until morning.”

The phone had clicked off, and Adam was left with the receiver in his hand, halfway from his ear to the chassis. Shit.

He threw the phone down, picked up his shirt, shorts, and wallet and headed out the door.

The beauty of the Hawaiian beach under moonlight was not to be shirked, but he would have given serious cash for a flashlight in addition; the glow from the resorts was not nearly enough to illuminate the rocky area in question very well. He walked to where the path curved away and climbed the rocks, and moved off the path to the rocks which were splashed by the surf. Crazy chicks. This wasn’t even excusable by drunkenness. How the hell was he supposed to find them in this ragged pile of slag?

Ah, that was how: he heard a female voice giggle over the relatively quiet sound of the surf, and he’d swear it was Lilah’s. Coming from off to the side, where... yeah, a slight “trail” of stepping stones led around an outcropping. He followed and came upon an entrance to a sandy cave with—

The cave itself faded from his awareness as he found focus on its contents. The moonlight revealed Lilah sitting on a bench-like slab of stone, blouse pulled down to reveal moistened breasts, whether with sweat or from some prior dip in the ocean he couldn’t tell. Probably the former, as the rock itself seemed dry except near her parted thighs. There it was quickly becoming damp as Stacy’s mouth did its work on Lilah’s cunt; the voice had been Lilah’s, but he hadn’t realized it had been moaning and urging. “Mmmmm... yeah, oh, Stace, you’re such a Good Little Pussy Licker. I can’t understand how you took so long to realize it.” She ran a slow hand over Stacy’s back and down to her ass, which was sticking up into the air like an offering to the sea. Or, now, to Adam.

“Ahem.”

“Ah, hello, Lovah. Was wondering when you’d get here. We got lonely, but Stace figured out something to do while we waited.”

“I see that.”

“You sound as if you disapprove of my come on her face. You didn’t seem to mind so much when it was your face.”

He was silent. The only sounds were the hungry devouring of Lilah’s nether flesh by Stacy’s lips.

So that secret, at least, was out, apparently. Now that it had come, it was actually a relief. Less pussyfooting around... er... a better choice of words was not forthcoming.

“Stacy, you can stop now. What is this, some kind of revenge on me... you’re going to ignore me because of what I did?” He sighed. “C’mon, let’s talk this out maturely.”

He might not even have been there for all the attention she paid him. Lilah’s muff was seemingly her whole world. His shock at the tableau before him, coupled with the horror at his secrecy being broken, was now slowly turning up the heat and changing to anger.

“Stacy, cut this crap out. There’s—”

“I don’t think she can hear you, Lovah. When I’ve got them under, they only hear me. It’s one of those weird quirks.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I told you long ago I can hypnotize people. Make them do whatever I wish.”

He was stunned.

“Since the dinner, actually, since I know you’re wondering when. Stacy, dear, stop for a moment; I’ve already come three times and need to catch my breath.”

Stacy moaned and pulled her ecstatic face back from its paradise. “Yes, Lilah.”

Apparently the hypnosis thing was not just a playful fantasy of Lilah’s after all. Adam couldn’t honestly account for his wife’s behavior over the last few days without there being some kind of subtle influence, there. And as for the not-so-subtle...

“Oh, please let me eat your pussy again, Lilah. I want your taste on my tongue sooo bad. Please fuck my face again...”

“Um, can you get her to stop doing that? It’s hard to have a serious conversation with her head up your skirt.”

“Oh. Yeah. Sorry.” She raised Stacy’s wet chin up to look into her eyes and murmured, “Sleep time, now, Stacy.” Stacy’s eyes closed, and Lilah gently eased her to the black sand of the floor.

Adam couldn’t help but think he could have used that little trick once or twice over the years. “This might be a stupid question, but what the fuck’s going on?”

“I’m making a life for us, Adam. You love Stacy, but more than that you feel responsible for her. How could I win without being a little proactive? You would have left her for me, just as I would have left, oh, anyone else on earth for you. That doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t have been wracked with guilt. I won’t have that for you!”

“This is what you call proactive?” He had to admit that Stacy looked peaceful as she slumbered, Lilah’s arousal drying on her face.

“Yes. Now you can have both of us. I’ve had a lot of time to think, alone on holidays, not hearing from you when you got busy with family, or even friends. I had to put away the clock my sister, Chandra, got me.” Bitterness entered her voice. “I’d sit there alone and fear the fucking thing counting off the seconds of my life. The moments that should have been with you.” She sighed. “I decided along the way that I was going to fix everything. When you really get down to it, Stacy needs a guiding hand. You really can be too gentle with your women.”

“You would like me more forceful?”

“Yes!”

“Really be the boss?”

“Oh, yes, Lovah!”

“We’ll see. What if I told you to change Stacy back, and get the fuck out of my life? Would you find that forceful enough?”

“What? Wait! No.”

“Don’t tell me to wait, Lilah. You don’t get to order me around, you don’t get to fuck with my wife without asking, and you don’t get to fucking redecorate my life without my consent. Not and stand there with a straight look on your face and tell me you want me to be in charge.

“It occurs to me that I’ve taken you at your word too much—against all evidence. You tell me that you like your men strong, but take it upon yourself to change my world based on what you think is right. It never occurred to you to ask, did it? It doesn’t seem to me that you’re submissive so much as you like to play sub when there’s a hard cock in the room. It gets you wet to pretend to obey, but to actually do it? I’m not sure of that...and I don’t find a lifetime of wondering about the priorities of the woman in bed next to me to be a fun prospect. At least when Stacy isn’t a hypno-dyke, I know whose side she’s on. What happens when you find someone better? Or...”

“There is nobody better!”

“I believe I was speaking. I suggest you shut up until I’m finished.” When she bit her lip, he continued. “Or when you decide that I’m not aggressive enough about getting a promotion? I can’t have my guard up all the time—I don’t even want to, even for you. I’m not even sure that you haven’t fucked with my head.”

Lilah clearly wanted to say something, but remained silent.

Adam sighed. “Okay, speak.”

“The only way I’ve fucked with your head is in the normal ways women have been doing since the beginning of time. I’d rather listen to the clock ticking until the day I die than be with a man only because of some trick. I meant you to discover us, because I never meant it to be a secret. I just wanted us to get started on the rest of our lives, and thought it would be so much easier for you if it was done—better for your conscience. I took the guilt on me so it wouldn’t have to be on you.”

“Because you find me weak?”

“No, because I love you that much. I surrender to you that much. You don’t believe in God, but I do, and so I know my soul cries out to yours, and if I have to damn that soul to have you, I do it wholeheartedly. How can you see that as anything less than submission? I give up a God in heaven to be with my god here on earth.”

“Easy words. Persuasive, but you’ve always been persuasive. I am impressed with the blasphemy, of course.” His expression was ironic. “You would stand before me and claim submission when you’ve engineered everything but the waves against the shore? You’re the very definition of an alpha bitch.”

“Yes, who knows she’s met her match.”

“Again, Lilah, you stand before me.”

Lilah dropped to her knees. “Please, listen, Adam, Master, God, Savior, Redeemer. Whatever it takes, I’ll do it. Whatever I need to do, I’ll do it to keep you near me. To keep you with me. To feel you move inside me again. I swear this, I pray it!”

“I...I’m listening.” Perhaps they needed a word stronger than persuasive to describe her. Certainly visually appealing at the moment, and perhaps even more beautiful in her submission and desperation. Adam tried to harden his heart, even as part of him wanted to kneel down beside her and kiss it better.

“I could... I could be the second wife. The junior wife. The obedient one. I would do it...for you. She could... have you first and be the most important one in your life. As long as I got to have you sometimes. To wear your name.”

“I’ve got to say I don’t think I’m sure you could accept that.”

“Adam, I’m proud. Arrogant even, maybe, but I’m also yours completely. Stacy will be my goddess because she’s yours. And, she is beautiful in her way.” She crawled over to Stacy’s unconscious form and started nestling her face between the woman’s thighs, getting a little messy herself.

“Stop! Stop it right now!” She desisted. “Dammit, Lilah, this is just what I’m talking about. I don’t care hot you are. How hot you make me. I can’t have you ignoring my wishes and just doing what you want all the time. Yes, I know, you think you’re doing it for me, for my own good. Do you realize how demeaning that is? That you think I can’t recognize my own needs, my own best interest? Until you see that...”

“I just thought—”

“Don’t think!” he yelled. “Don’t go down that road, because I’m sick of it already.”

Her expression went from submission to resolution. “Adam, I love you, and I want you. But I can’t go on like this. I can be your lover or your wife, but I won’t anymore be your mistress. I know the look in your eyes when you see me is not just lust, it’s love. If I’m worthy of that, I deserve a real place in your life, not just hidden, furtive fumblings in the dark. I’ll surrender myself completely to you, but first I need to be yours, to have the same basic protections that Stacy has merely by you having met her first. Even with all the things I’ve done wrong, don’t I deserve that?”

“So what are you saying?”

“What do you think I’m saying?” She paused to collect shreds of her dignity, swallowing hard against what must have been a huge lump in her throat. “I have a job offer from Armitage. It’s in Alaska, for Pete’s sake, so it will be far enough away that I won’t have to see you. With her. While I go home to my crappy little apartment and try to pretend I’ll date around, that I’ll find somebody.” There was the bitterness again. Unconcealed, now, and something Adam hadn’t ever factored into their relationship before. He’d gone home frustrated by their flirtation, had agonized over his divided loyalties and mixed emotions, but he’d gone home to comfort and stability. She’d had all the same feelings, but had to cope with them alone. Was it any wonder she was acting more than a little bit desperate? Had cooked up this crazed scheme to “solve” the problem?

And now that it came right down to it, a gaping pit had opened in his stomach when she’d mentioned Alaska. Never see her again? Could he live with that? Go back to his static, stagnant marriage with Stacy, puff out a couple of kids and live a life full of regret, knowing he’d found The One and that he’d let it all go because he was too scared (or, more reprehensible, too lazy) to shake up his own life to do something about it?

He loved Lilah. He really did. The fact that he could stand here right now with a twisted paradise offered to him on a half-shell and consider refusing it proved it to himself, if to no one else. He...loved Stacy, too, as far as it went. His passion for her was what was missing—had been missing for a long while now. Longer than he cared to admit. Certainly longer than he’d known Lilah: it was doubtless what had made him so susceptible to her expressions of desire and ultimately love. He needed more...

“What does Stacy say?”

“What?”

“What does she want?”

“This isn’t about her, it’s about you and me. This is your decision to make, not hers. I’ve put the options in front of you.”

Dammit. She was right. Stacy’s will was pretty irrelevant, given its newly malleable nature. He couldn’t be sure what she was thinking deep down, once you peeled away all the lust to bury herself in Lilah’s cunt. Was she enjoying herself—of course, that was obvious by the visual and aromatic evidence permeating the grotto. Would she be happy as a cherished but not central member of his household? That was less apparent to him.

And ultimately irrelevant as well, he realized; Lilah’s ability to mold her mind in whatever twisted direction suited her purposes—or his purposes—was inarguable. Immoral, certainly, but who was he to judge? His behavior over the last year and a half—the infidelity in spirit, if not in actual corpus until recent days—didn’t exactly put him in the position of righteousness. So the question wasn’t whether he would betray his marriage to Stacy or not—he’d already done that. The question was whether or not he loved Lilah enough to make that betrayal complete. Whether or not he was willing to supplant his wife with another woman.

A woman who better understood him and his needs, undoubtedly. But would she surrender to him in the ways that would make their relationship real and not hopelessly one-sided as his current marriage was?

“So.”

“So.” She’d stared into his face this whole time, watching the play of his expressions.

“You’d change her back, then? Make her the strait-laced—key word being straight—woman she always was?”

“As much as she ever was. I didn’t make it all up.”

“I’m well aware. Then you’d stay with us. Live with us, as the junior wife. Grocery shopping, house-cleaning, taking care of the kids. Stacy wants to have a baby, and I imagine by this time next year that could be very much a reality. Servicing... us, I suppose, should she still want that?”

Lilah looked surprised at this, but flushed with some hope. “Well, if she goes back to being so tight, she’d be unlikely to accept such an arrangement, right? You’d have to keep some modifications.”

“Hmmm... true. Very well, then. You’d do all this? It would be a life of obedience to me, and to her. With not much to recommend it except my love for you.”

“Would I get holidays off?” she said, her tone a mixture of humor and resignation.

“If you mean to say, ‘would I get off on holidays’, then the answer is yes. I’d service you whenever you wanted it. Even whenever you didn’t want it. That would be part of the deal, too.”

“Um... please don’t say things like that. It makes it harder for me to answer.”

“Because you wouldn’t do that?”

“No... because it makes me wicked horny, and I need to use my brain right now uncluttered by hormones.”

“Oh. Sorry. You think this would be a good life, a life you would love to live?”

Lilah looked like she was thinking about it, but he could see that the hesitation was more for his sake. For his peace of mind. Even now, trying to ease his conscience. He loved her for it, even as he was frustrated by her calculation. “If you would have me that way, yes, absolutely.”

“I see.” The decision was much easier now. “I suppose if you could stand it, Stacy could, too. Stand up, Lilah.”

She looked blank. “Huh?”

“I mean, if that kind of a life was going to be good enough for you, it should be good enough for Stacy, too.”

“You—”

“What I’m trying to say, darling, is, ‘Will you marry me?’ After, of course, some other matters are cleared up. I assume you can help in getting my other marriage annulled?”

She looked confused and shocked and weepy and very, very happy. This might actually be the only time he’d seen her completely without words. When she finally found some they came out blurred by her trembling lips, and he embraced her tightly instead of trying to puzzle them out.

When they finally resurfaced for air, he wiped her tears away with his thumbs and kissed her eyelids until she was tickled and pulled away laughing. “I thought for sure, the way you were talking—”

“I know what you thought. And I was serious about it. If you would have been more reluctant about it, I’d have thought you were being dishonest about how it would be.”

“No! I wasn’t! I—”

“Hush, I know. The fact that you expected it to be pleasurable even with all the caveats I added made me think that Stacy would still be happy!”

“Oh, I’ll make her happy, too, I promise.”

“Yes, just... make it real happiness. Not trance-induced. I still have feelings for her, they’re just... not what I feel for you. Can you understand that? Respect that?”

She looked down at Stacy’s peacefully reclining form, then, with nothing negative cluttering her glance: not jealousy, not bitterness, not even pity. Just thoughtfulness. “I will. After all, she’s family now.” She winked impishly at him.

He suppressed his smile at her mischievousness. “Be good.”

“Always. Incest is best, put your sister to—”

“I will spank you when you are naughty, you know.”

“Mmmmm... how do you expect me to be good when the rewards for being naughty are sooooo niiiice?”

“Very well, I will withdraw spanking when you are naughty.”

“Hey! The deal’s off.”

“No it’s not. I saved you from Alaska.”

“Hey! I like Alaska! Besides, I didn’t even say ‘yes’ yet. Officially.”

“Close enough.”

“You weren’t on your knees when you proposed.”

“And I never will be. We’re equals.”

“Well, except that I will serve you and service you and can we fuck yet because I can feel you through those shorts and really need to feel you through these lips instead?”

They took extra care not to step on the slumbering Stacy, though they didn’t hold back on their passionate vocalizations. Hypnotized or not, it was a wonder they didn’t wake her up.

* * *

The place was called “Don’s” and the black-and-white photos decorating the wall were of Don Ho. Dressed in a tuxedo with shorts, holding a ukulele; standing on a boat bearing a line attached to a tremendous fish. Holding hands with a heavyset Hawaiian lady. Adam wasn’t sure whether the place’d had an official affiliation with the man or was just owned by obsessed fans.

Regardless of the rationale, Don’s was a fine restaurant located in an out-of-the-way area halfway to Diamond Head. The host met them at the door, where Adam informed him of their reservation for “Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn”. They were quickly escorted to a sumptuously decorated table for two in the center of the main room, and Adam brushed aside the host’s attempt to hold a chair out for Lilah in favor of doing it himself. He was sure he accompanied the most beautiful lady in the room... or barring that, certainly the sexiest. If somehow all eyes in the room were not on her shapely hips beneath the elegant white dress, well, then that was their great loss. He was thrilled at the waft of perfume which breezed off his soul-mate, and kissed her heartily on the lips before seating himself across from her.

The host didn’t blink; he was very used to newlyweds. He informed them of their waitress’s name, but neither caught it, wrapped up in each other as they were. A server approaching with glasses of ice water broke the spell.

“You look beautiful tonight.”

“Oh, only tonight?” she inquired, arching an eyebrow.

“Always, but especially tonight.”

“Is it the dress, or me?”

“Yes.”

“Hmmm... still trying to decide if that was the right answer.”

“Don’t bother. I’m sure it was right. We could test the theory, of course. You brought several tons of clothing.”

“It’s just the one bag!”

“Yes, I was impressed at how much you managed to pack into the one suitcase. Although I’d rather it have been two bags I can carry than one I have to hire someone for.”

“Stacy packed it for me special. I think there’s a lot of lingerie inside, so stop complaining.” She paused, looking thoughtful. “Do you think she’s all right? She seemed a little sniffly when she dropped us off at the airport.”

“Well, you know she was a bit miffed when we said we weren’t bringing her along.”

“Yes, she was so disappointed! I think we should get her a nice present to make up for it. In fact, I insist.”

“How very kind of you to think of her. Particularly since you’re not above tormenting the poor lass at your Bible Study group. Cassie Arrhenius told everyone about Stacy running a hand up her thigh in the coatroom. It was quite a spectacle, I understand. And took some explaining, afterward, I’m sure. Ah,” he said as the bottle arrived and was blasted open. He held out his glass and watched it fill with the bubbly fluid. “Thank you.”

“None for me,” Lilah told the server. “I want to do it the right way, after all. Water will be absolutely fine, really.” The server, mildly mystified, raised an eyebrow and the bottle, bowed a tad, and walked to the next table as Lilah continued. “She thought it was me! Cassie and I were wearing similar dresses, and you know how I have her conditioned to respond to red...”

“Yes, well, you might want to tone it down a little. It was the minister’s cousin this time, next time it could be—” It took him a minute, but he wasn’t completely daft. “Um... did you just...? Are you...?”

“According to the little tester thingy, yeah. It made a plus.”

“When did you find this out?” His incredulity was noted by people within a four table radius.

“On the plane. I had suspicions, of course, but no proof until then.” She raised her crystal of water to his. “Cheers!” After the clink she added, “Daddy!”

Her grin was infectious, and he forced his stammering to be short-lived in order to blurt out a reply. “My God, congratul—I mean this is wonderful! Hooray for us!” He knocked back his champagne in a single gulp and sought the server to ask for another. “I knew we were going to start trying, but I thought it would be now, here. You know, ‘Name your daughter “Maui” in honor of...’ or something.”

“Well, I started a little early. And therefore, so did we. And Stacy will make an excellent nanny, don’t you think?”

He was utterly without words, so he went with feelings. “I love you!”

“I love you, too!” she beamed before bringing her eyebrows down, mock-serious. “Now, what do you think an expectant mother should have for dinner? The waitress is coming back. Huh. I think I’ll go with the filet. I know it’s the most expensive, but...”

“You don’t eat red meat!”

“Hmmmm... I think the baby wants it.”

“Waitress, quick, get her the filet mignon before she changes her mind.”

“Very good, sir. And for you?”

“More champagne.”

“And for dinner, sir?”

“Oh, right, right... uh... the chicken marsala. With no cheese.”

“I am sure the chef will be accommodating, as he never uses any in that dish.” She smirked at him. “Will that be all?”

He waved her away, feeling stupid and giddy. And it wasn’t the champagne—at least not yet.

“She’s laughing at you.”

“Yeah, well, who wouldn’t?”

“True, but it’s not her place. She is here to serve you.”

“Here we go again.”

“What, can I help it if it’s hard to find decent help these days? I think we should take her back to the hotel room and teach her a lesson. Or lessons.”

“Lilah...” he warned. “You’ve gotten no fun vibes from her—”

“That can be arranged.”

“—so leave her alone.” He relented, thoughtfully, contemplating the waitress’s ass as she bent to collect the menus at an adjacent table. “After we get the check, maybe.”

“Okay. I’ll be good. Scout’s honor.”

He rolled his eyes. “Where have I heard that before?”

* * *

The trip back to the hotel room was uneventful. They’d considered another resort, but ultimately decided on room 581 of the Four Seasons. Even rescheduled the wedding a week later in order to get it. The urgency of their entrance this time was gone, but the excitement was still present and accounted for. They were, despite Lilah’s half-serious efforts, alone. Adam turned the lights down low, tuned the stereo to a local jazz station, and loosened his tie.

“Naughty, naughty, flirting with the waitress, after I told you not to.”

“But I thought...”

“You were making her uncomfortable.”

“I was making her horny.”

“Don’t count on that. Not every pretty girl is a cunt-licking slut like you are.”

“No, just the best ones. And the rest I can fix.”

“Hmmm... true. Nevertheless.”

“You enjoyed it when I spread my legs at her. Admit it.”

“I did, but you disobeyed a direct order, and that calls for punishment. Now assume the position and raise your skirt.”

“Yes, sir.”

“I—nice. I thought you weren’t wearing any. But they’re actually just crotchless.”

“Mmm hmmm.”

“Ah, well, down they come regardless. Um... Will it... is it safe? I mean, will it hurt the baby?”

“It’ll be fine. My daddy always spanked me when I was naughty.”

“Yes, but pre-natal?”

“Maybe. Hey, maybe that’s why I like it so much! It takes me back to the womb. I’ll have to ask Mom.”

“Ack! Stop. Things I don’t need to know about your parents!”

“Hey, my mom was quite the hottie in her day. I found dirty photos. You would have done her.”

“Yes, well, not now. I refuse to be a motherfucker.”

“Ahem. That’s a damn shame, because I must reiterate that my status is approaching motherhood. So if you won’t do your duty, sir, I shall have to seek consolation elsewhere. And Stacy will not be enough for me. Even with the strap-on. I will seek a new man. Ooh! Maybe with a pregnancy fetish!”

He gave her the only proper answer...

“Ow! Er... was I naughty enough for you to do that ag—ow!”

“I love you, too, dear.”

THE END